Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 22, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through April 22, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2447
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

I remember Billy mentioning the - Swinging Wave(s) - effect.

I think in simple terms we can compare it with a - Heartbeat(ing) -.

Every particle manifesting in such fashion Vibrating at its own pace/level of
existence/evolution.

Say, the smallest particle with its/the incorporated (Creational) Spirit
Energy(/electrical currents) within its/their Oneness of unity, in a Bubble
format, so to speak. Thus, this type of phenomenon keeps the (very very fine
as well as the course Material) particle(s) ALIVE...and to function for
whatever purpose of usage; and to Evolve to greater heights...through its
existence; becoming more concentrated(: Higher Vibration) and to Perfection,
as intended by (The) Creation.

If we take away the whole mentioned process of the both, no type of life
would be sustained within both components, as we understand it. Similar to
the - Spirit and the Body -, type of scenario: the one can not live/exist
without the other, as Billy made clear many times. Thus, the (aka Duality/)Unity
of BOTH are of great significance in order for LIFE to be sustained. [Just
like the 'pulsating' Vibrating Effect of the Heart; if we take away the
(Creational) Spirit Energy(/electrical currents): the Heart ceases to pulsate
and thus, will die(; as will the human).]

Edward.

D_hall

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy. This is my first post in you guys forum, and i want ya'll to know that i'm happy to be here. What follows is some of my night time sightings of UFO's, and how they seem to directly relate to the spiritual teachings (or the teachings in general) of Meier.

The first one: One night at about 3am I decided to take a relaxed bicycle ride through the college campus located about a half mile from my (then) home. So I packed a couple beers in my cargo pockets and headed out. I rode through campus for a while seeking out a good place to view the stars. This was seemingly impossible, because everywhere I went, there was far too much light pollution shining from the street and parking lamps. So, i headed to the campus grave-yard, where i was confident there would be much less light pollution. When i got to the un-lit graveyard, i found a large grave-stone, and promptly got on the top of it and laid down. The sky was magnificent in all its glory, and whilst observing in wonder, i cracked a beer (I believe it was a steel reserve). A couple beers and a few ciggarettes later, i had a funny idea- which was to verbally assault satan. So, I shouted about 40 seconds worth of non-pleasing words directed at the (so-called) demon. After I finished my rant, I looked around waiting for a response, and as i figured, nothing happened. So, I then looked back up to the stars and immediately noticed a star that seemed peculiar. With this star, it didn't visually seem out of place, other than the fact that it was brighter than the rest, but it just FELT out of place. I observed this star for maybe 20 seconds, and the next instant, while i was looking directly at it, it just vanished, like somebody turned it off. Now, the whole reason I verbally assaulted the devil in the first place, is because i tend to agree with Meier's spiritual teachings when he said that satan doesn't exist. So, that makes that particular sighting correlate directly with my thoughts, and how they pertain to Meier's written works. (by the way, i wasn't drunk, just mildy buzzed)

Another time... I figured i'd try and meditate on Meier's 'universal love' idea. So i went outside (about 3 am) with cigarettes and a small glass of liquor to help me shed my heavy vibrations. Now, i gotta say, it took a while for me to completely rid myself of my never-ceasing thoughts and to focus soley on this 'universal/true love'. And finally after about 20 minutes of focus, it happened, i hit it right on the nose, i could FEEL it, coursing through me, and at that point, i could even feel the love for the empty space BETWEEN the stars. It was magnificent, and right that instant of my feeling the love, BAM, i saw a flash in the sky to my right (out of my periferal). I immediately looked over where the flash had originated thinking "must be a plane", when it flashed again, and let me tell ya, it wasn't no plane, it was EXTREMELY bright, so bright in fact that i nearly shed tears. For this to happen the INSTANT that i reached my meditative climax, makes me more than just wonder.

And recently... I was at a buddy's house (no alcohol this time) outside on the porch (about 9pm) telling him all about the Meier case. For around 2 hours I babbled. I told him everything i could think of that might intice him to research the case for himself, and finally after my rant, i looked up at the stars. Immediately, right where i was looking, i noticed a reddish star. Oddly, it seemed to be moving slowly, so i stood up strait, and focused harder, and realized that it definately was moving, and it even passed by another star. I looked down at my buddy to see he was intently studying the nearby woods seemingly deep in thought. I then looked back up at the object and observed it for a few more seconds. I was just about to tell my friend to look up when the object fizzled, and then vanished. I quickly told ol' boy about the sighting, and then he turned back towards the woods to continue his thought train. So, i looked back up to where the object once was, and immediately noticed a gravel-sized white object just to the right. As i could see it in my peripheral vision, i remember thinking 'here we go' and so i slowly looked over at it. The INSTANT I made eye contact with it, it flashed a VERY bright flash only to then dissapear. It was like it was waiting for me to look at it. I immediately shouted "holy sh#@" and told my friend about it. This back to back sighting seems to directly relate to the fact that i was telling my friend all about the case, and once again serves (for me) as confirmation to the case in general, and not just the existance of ufo's. Personally, i think it was their (aliens) intent to give me visual confirmation at key moments, in order that I can accept the Meier case as full truth, and be unwaivering in my convictions. Has anything like this happened to any of you?

Ramirez

Post Number: 725
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi D_hall,

And ..... welcome to the board.

"Has anything like this happened to any of you?"

Well yes, so if you are interested please email:

getintouchwithme@iinet.net.au

Personal stories of events are always interesting.

With regard to:

"I immediately looked over where the flash had originated thinking "must be a plane", when it flashed again, and let me tell ya, it wasn't no plane, it was EXTREMELY bright, so bright in fact that i nearly shed tears."

you might be surprised .......
Cheers.

Corey

Post Number: 176
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

D_Hall,

Some years ago I saw a beamship when I first found out about the Meier case. This was a clear daytime sighting, and I will never forget the "antennae" on the top of the beamship as well as how fast it moved when it moved from one part of the sky to the other. I have seen a similar "antennae" on top of the Plejeran beamships in the photographs Billy has taken. I was driving my car at the time and was the only one on the road when the sighting happened. At the time I thought I was supposed to see the beamship so I would know the Meier case was true.

All I can say is be glad you found the Meier case and make the most of your time studying the spirit teaching.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Edward

Post Number: 2467
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi D_hall...

Welcome to the FIGU board.

Yeah, your experiences remind me of my Boy Scout outdoor activities (in the
60's), when I lived in the US, as a kid. We just lay there at night in our
sleeping bags and gazed into the starry sky and you see some stars(comets)
rush bye, and then, a star that stops and than zig-zags in every direction,
and than shoots away!

Than, we could figure: it ain't no star...but WHAT...than?

Scout leader, said it was just a star, but we knew better, of course. You
could not tell him it was a UFO/IFO, due to the Scouting was related to the
Church. Now, that I am older I know better.

Thank you, for sharing your experiences with us.

Pleasant Studying...

Edward.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 109
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Have you seen any other UFO besides this one and do you try to contact it using primary telepathy? I’m not sure if I read it on this website or somewhere else, that Billy mentioned sometimes the UFO will respond by glowing brighter or dimmer, depending on your thoughts.

I tried it once about a year ago on a large orange glowing egg-shaped UFO about 100 meters in length with two rows of portal windows running in the center area. It was moving in and out of some clouds at about the 4,000 foot elevation at an angle of around 78 degrees. It glowed brighter and dimmer with my thoughts for around 10 minutes around 10:30 PM, and then I lost interest and went back into the sports bar to talk to my friends.

Later that evening around 2:00 AM while pulling into my driveway, that same UFO was hovering above the trees in a valley across where I live. It was just stationary with some type of glowing orange liquid dripping off its right flange. I was a little curious why it followed me and just went home to sleep. At around 4 AM I got attacked in my dreams by a little 4 foot tall bird beaked individual whom I grabbed his neck with my left hand and punched it real hard with my right fist.

The latest event was about 6 months ago while meditating in a track at night, I got a feeling of being watched above the sky and looked to my right where a bright white UFO just slowly approached maybe around 2,500 feet in the sky, not making a sound and did not respond to my thoughts of becoming brighter or dimmer. It just moved real slow, took it almost 15 minutes to move across my vision and fade away in the clouds.

So far as I can recall, there has been 3 such encounters, the first happened more than 20 years ago before I knew anything about Billy and it was about 5 or 6 bright white UFO’s all paced out in even spacing across the sky, but this time they reacted much more impulsively which I described in a previous posting. I’m not too excited anymore about seeing these UFO’s, so long as the malevolent ones don’t try to do some negative provoking endeavors.

Corey

Post Number: 311
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

No that is the only UFO I have ever seen. I was driving at the time, so it never occurred to me to try and do something like that, I still had to concentrate on driving my car while I observed the UFO. When I was a kid in the early 80's, I used to see the blinking lights in the sky, that "And Yet They Fly" indicated were Plejaren telemeter discs before they "updated" them, and nowadays those lights are gone because the Plejaren are no longer stationed here on Earth. I used to wonder what those lights were. Sounds like you have had some interesting encounters with UFO's.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 144
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

I love looking at the stars! i bought a telescope and it came with software thats soooo cool, i know the stars well now, i like to find the stars mentioned in star trek eh eh and The Pleiades or any stars Beam and Plejaren mention and i ponder whats going on on the planets.

A year ago i noticed a star moving towards earth and then it turned slightly to go into deep space, it moved in a big semi circle, i am 90% sure it was our mates

A few days latter i saw a big flash in the sky, like a star got as bright as 1/4 of the sky, in the c/c Beam said he also has seen this type of flash and the Plejaren told him its his imagination so i assume i imagined the flash as i was expecting to see something, i was walking fast and looking around wildly at the moment it happened.

A few months before that i was standing on my back porch gazing at the stars and directly above me was a black (blacker than night sky, so black it stood out) something, it wasnt round like ufo's normally are it was like a semi circle was cut out of 2 side's of a ufo, (or maybe like 2 ufo's touching/overlap) it changed from black to white (dim) then to black and i was soooooo excited i ran to get my brother to show him but it was gone, i was only gone like 5 seconds i just ran inside yelled then ran back outside, i will never do that again, i will just enjoy the moment and say g'day next time.

I have a childhood memory (6 or 7 years old) of a very strong dream i have never forgotten of, a tall skinny dude outside the kitchen window moving towards the back door who was not like us at all, tall, very white (maybe even slight glow or something) and very very skinny, before i noticed him my dad said it wont hurt me (so i looked up thinking dad was referring to the peal he left on the apple he just cored/pealed that i was pointing at and about to whinge about) then i was screaming my lungs out for a few seconds if that (i sensed 2 or 3 more with him, it was night time) when he touched the door handle (i was terrified) then woke up in my bed, i think it was a dream i had as Beam says its rare, but thought i would mention it anyway, i am not scarred of things now but as a child i was. I get the shivers writing about it though.

Picard was on holiday on Risa and found 2 strange looking dudes in his hotel room and Picard just said in a firm voice what are you doing here!

Its the best approach i know now, or just say g'day who are you and introduce myself, then find out if they are nice or not as with anyone on earth.

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 175
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day

i know its difficult to translate German Spirit lessons to English

in the 77 meditations

http://ca.figu.org/77_Meditations.html#77_Meditations

# 58

58) The thoughts and feelings that emerge out of problems for the solution show to me the importance of creativity and progress.

should read

58) The thoughts and feelings that emerge out of (solutions for problems) show to me the importance of creativity and progress.

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 457
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Geez, and I had thought it this way.

"The thoughts and feelings that emerge out of problems, for the solution, show me the importance of creativity and progress."

Salome,
Eddie

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 182
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2013 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Eddieamartin

i really get into the meditations

its good to ponder each one, read each one a few times and let it sink in and be FULLY understood

i meditate a lot now, some days for hours at a time

Salome
ilovebilly

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 458
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2013 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings ilovebilly,

That's a lot of meditation. Good for you!

I'm interested in learning what you got or understand from the text. Thnx.

Salome,
Eddie

Mahigitam

Post Number: 547
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Indian Buddhist philosopher Nagarjuna(also called as second Buddha), no things or selves contain an intrinsic nature. He says that entities with essential/intrinsic natures would have to be uncaused or self-created which he thinks is impossible. So he says that there cannot be any basic elements with essenses or immutable natures. If they have these essenses or immutable natures, then the Universe would be static and there would be no changes.

From the Meier's teachings, we know that all matter & life(including the spirit forms) depends on fine-spiritual energy which emanates from the center of our Creation(Universal Consciousness), which further is sustained by the energies transferred to it from Outside(Higher evolutive universes or Void) it. And i think this process of 'dependence on the other' is said to be the nature of existence by plejaren. From this can we say that our spirit-forms or Creation does not have an intrinsic nature or essense?
Can we also state that our Creation is not self-caused ?

Take the example of sprout & seed. Nagarjuna says that sprout is not present solely in the seed, nor in the water, nor air nor land. Since the existence of sprout depends upon on several other factors, he says that the objects in existence(seed here) does not have intrinsic natures.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Mahigitam

Post Number: 548
Posted on Friday, March 29, 2013 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To add more to it, Nagarjuna says that there is no 'Self' with an unchanging, innate essence: instead, the Self is our own conceptual construct - which affirms the Buddhist tradition that Self is just an illusion which we need to come out off and makes possible for us the ending of suffering(life-death cycles) and reaching Nirvana.

In Meier's teachings, as far as i know, there are two selves that are described. One is the outer self which is called 'EGO' & the other is inner self which is simply called 'TRUE SELF' - which cannot be corrupted.
Is TRUE SELF & our individual SF(spirit-form), one and the same ?
I would like to know, from where did the aspect of Subjectivity(feeling of 'I') araise ?
Is it from EGO(which the Buddhists & present day neuro-scientists, philosophers, spiritual teachers.. contend that it does not exist or which exists is an illusion) or from the TRUE SELF ? Or does 'I' araise from the interaction of EGO and TRUE SELF ?
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Redbeard

Post Number: 256
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam.
I have ponder along the same lines as you on this. My son is a bit of an agnostic of everything, but would like for something of proof besides the usual opinions of others. We were in Church until I found this the Meier material, and he/we gleaned a certain amount of comfort from the group belief, but alas I could not bear hearing it any longer.

But to what you were saying, it seems within my own experience of the Ego, that it seems to play the role of a balancer or tester of the individuals ability to perceive the truth and stay on track with reality.

The true self, is a phrase that is very difficult to define as this is again based on personal perception of reality. Reality is of course constant but at the same time it is limited to a persons ability to perceive it and of course how much cognition has been built up with trial and error as well as study of truth and natural things.

I find the ego is an ever present 6 year old trying to get itself praised, recognized or in some way acknowledged. Of course we know that our spirit and upper consciousness, know what the truth is about the meaning of life, and other truths, so does that qualify as the true self?

We are talking about the human existence it this case and of course we are this totality of Spirit, Unconscious mind, Conscious mind, Ego and more I'm sure. So are forced to struggle to stay on course every day perceive and test the reality that we usually recognize within our Selves. Perhaps the human design is purpose in this way as to strengthen our wills and toughen our self control....

This next line is from Billy's writing on "Being Oneself",

"How the human being thinks, thus he lives, and how the human being lives, thus he thinks; and what the human being thinks, that he is."

So do the thoughts make the true human or define the true being? It's where the rubber meets the road in daily life and we can postulate and ponder all we want to then of course we are back to work and back to well - the true Life, whatever that means to each of us...

Edward

Post Number: 2710
Posted on Monday, April 01, 2013 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam and Redbeard...

Redbeard has some very interesting insight, I would say.

As Billy once mentioned, that, ONLY the UR Buddhism, by Buddha (himself) is
TRUE, and, what the Dalah Lama (Lamaism), and who ever else: are 'distorters'
of the TRUE Teachings/Philosophy... of TRUE Buddhism. [THEY, Do Not, stick to
the (TRUE) Traditional Buddhism....; so, we get the SAME thing as what the
Jewish self appointed Priests conducted with the TRUE Prophet lineage materials
and beyond; of the Spiritual Teachings, etc, ....]

As far as I know, is that 'I' and Inner SELF, is the TRUE Inner SELF.

The EGO, is more associated with your Material Consciousness/Brain.

Because, when you have an EGO problem, it is all traced back to your own
MIND, BRAIN; 'way of thinking'. Which, reflects is such manner, of arrogance, etc....

And, 'I' and Inner SELF, is the TRUE Inner SELF...are Neutral; Equilibrium.

But, to be sure, you can try the Search Engine, if you will?

In the Spiritual Dictionary/Definitions string, it may explain, more?

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 675
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

Here is my opinion, and I have not read any books by Nagarjuna:

"Can we also state that our Creation is not self-caused ? ...."

It is difficult to truly and fully comprehend Creation, so the deduction of the first cause is futile.
For Creation, the whole logic of intrinsic and external is wrong because everything is intrinsic to the Creation, and I mean not just our Creation which is the DERN universe, but finer Creations which in turn are floating on still finer Creation....

"...that there is no 'Self' with an unchanging, innate essence: instead, the Self is our own conceptual construct.."

This part of the sentence is true. The self is a construct of the consciousness.

"...which affirms the Buddhist tradition that Self is just an illusion which we need to come out off .."

Self is not an illusion, but a construct. The self-conscious state which results from the feeling of self is necessary for us material beings to evolve independently and not like any hypothetical zombie.

"...and makes possible for us the ending of suffering(life-death cycles) and reaching Nirvana."

Nirvana, which literally means "to extinguish" denotes extinguishing of all material related thoughts, feelings, desire and attachment is tought to be achievable as a result of a long spiritual practice (Eightfold path). Those who attain Nirvana are called Arhat or Arhant and they are in a state of Parinirvana (eternal bliss). Nirvana in Buddhism can be equated with the roughly the passing over into Arahat Athersata realm as it equates with liberation from the life death cycle.

"In Meier's teachings, as far as i know, there are two selves that are described. One is the outer self which is called 'EGO' & the other is inner self which is simply called 'TRUE SELF' - which cannot be corrupted. "

There is just the self/ego/”I” and the central consciousness, which is the cause and basis for the ego.

"Is TRUE SELF & our individual SF(spirit-form), one and the same ? "

The higher self is the central consciousness and not the spirit-form.

"I would like to know, from where did the aspect of Subjectivity(feeling of 'I') araise ? "

Explained above.

You can read more Bulletin 69 on this topic.
Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it - Rabindranath Tagore

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 488
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really enjoyed reading this thread.

Going to have a look at Bulletin 69.

Thank you,
Eddie

Mahigitam

Post Number: 551
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2013 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"It is difficult to truly and fully comprehend Creation, so the deduction of the first cause is futile."

As was mentioned in my first post on this topic, our Creation came into being from 'another Creation' and so i think that our Creation is not truly self-caused. Generally Philosophers use the word 'Self-caused' or 'Unmoved mover' because they dont like the idea of infinite regress, which is avoided in logic. From Meier notes, we know that Creations are created which further creates Creations and all of them are continually evolving(as far as Plejaren could determine).

"The self is a construct of the consciousness."

What Nagarjuna meant was conceptual construct which means that there is no 'real existing self' but only an 'idea of self'-which he thinks stems from ignorance. May be you are referring to self as a real construct & not just a 'self as an idea'.

"The self-conscious state which results from the feeling of self is necessary for us material beings to evolve independently and not like any hypothetical zombie. "

Well, there are several schools of thought both in Buddhism and Hinduism, which combines self-conscious states, realization of truth with 'illusion of Self'. So i don't think the idea that - without self we would be like zombies & cannot evolve - as convincing.

"There is just the self/ego/”I” and the central consciousness, which is the cause and basis for the ego. The higher self is the central consciousness and not the spirit-form."

There are two central consciousnesses - Material & Physical. So to which one does the 'Higher Self' belong ?
Also from where does the self/ego/Iam-ness manifests?
Also is higher self the same as True Self - which is the identity of the humanbeing ?
I read somewhere that each of our spirit-forms in the Creation have their own identities & are distinct from others. If that is true, then doesn't that mean that the true identity rests in the spirit-form and not in material sphere.

p.s: It would be nice if someone posts related info from Meier notes. Where is Jacob!

Jacob

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

Allow me a couple of days to compile information from the spirit teaching.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Hawaiian

Post Number: 154
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2013 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following is my personal feeling, experience and opinions after studying Zen Buddhism for a number of years. It is true that the Ego is the biggest impediment in experiencing the so called “Nirvana” or “Enlightenment”, since the Ego can be compared to the material Consciousness which is a dominant factor in the waking state often superseding the Subconscious and therefore as a result, being self-restrictive in accessing or interacting with the Subconscious.

That is why meditation is so important as to discipline the material consciousness (ego) so that some dialog can be established, not just between the consciousness and sub-conscious, but also “open” the gateway, if you may to the material collective conscious and also pave the way for its spiritual counterparts to engage the material world via your personality from its non-material realm/energy realms.

It all begins from the material conscious and its varies parts, condition of psyche, feelings and self-discipline to energize certain neutral-slightly positive thoughts in order to elicit some relevant response in order to establish harmony of existence. Symbolic representations such as the Buddha meditating and pointing to the moon is a gesture to not look into others for “enlightenment” even for Buddha himself, but to look inward and find the answers yourself.

One’s Ego needs to be disciplined so that one recognizes the importance of being in the “Nothingness” so that the other higher senses can now have “free will” to engage and interact in logical fashion in accordance to creational nature so that the entire spectrum of attributes can evolve in balance and harmony.

Your Subconscious “contains” a wealth of experiences and knowledge accumulated through many personalities during its numerous incarnations and it would be truly ashamed to not “allow” it interact with your other attributes mentioned previously because the Ego has not been disciplined to become a smaller ego in order for the other attributes in your potential equational formulation to develop fully and will have to wait until a suitable personality actually undertake this most important endeavor.

The higher sensations or perceptions are beyond the descriptive ability of words or language and are only experienced by each individual accordingly to their own unique attributes and the reason why creation needs each individual to evolve further, which in turn enables that each are merged into the whole evolution of creation itself. Nothing is wasted or in vain no matter how insignificant one may feel.

Edward

Post Number: 2731
Posted on Monday, April 22, 2013 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Your: There are two central consciousness - Material & Physical.

Should it not be: There are two central consciousness - Material/Physical &
Spiritual(?).

'Higher Self', I thought, is related to your Spirit-form: Spiritual.
'Lower Self', would be your Material/Physical Body.

So, we have the Body and Spirit, as a Unite: Oneness.

Your: self/ego/Iam-ness manifests?

They, at least for the EGO, is related to your Material Consciousness/BRAIN;
as I mentioned before. Thus, the 3 you mentioned, are Material related, the
'motor or mechanism', which brings, your thoughts into your surrounds.

Your: Also is higher self the same as True Self - which is the identity of
the human being ?

The Higher Self, as I mentioned is Spirit-form related: Spiritual. And, which
is your True Self.

Remember, that your Material SELF, is Temperary. You reincarnate some 60-80
millions years, and than, merge with Creation(, or almost)?

Your True Identity, as I understand it, is your Spirit-form, which is unique,
just as your Material Personalities. So, to go further, we start as a 'spark'
of Creation, which is our Spirit-form, and we END...as a Greater Concentrated
Spirit-form, so to speak, and than merge with Creation; so, we are now back
HOME, to our True HOME and Reality of BEING. The Spirit Realm is our TRUE
HOME, and our Spirit-form defined as our True Identity, within Creation. The
Material Realm is Temperary!! Our SCHOOL. It may not seem that significant,
but, is needed for our Evolution in our Material Bodies. To achieve Greater
Heights(; in Knowledge, Wisdom, Logic, etc.) within our Spirit-form...before
merging with The Creation.

Possible, the above mentioned helps a bit? [Just trying to explain it as
simple as I can...]

Or, if Jacob, can pitch in?? Or, anyone else??

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, April 22, 2013 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Yes, I promised to contribute, I have been delayed due to circumstances but will post as soon as possible.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page