Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 14, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Karma (Kamma) and Sin/Atonement » Archive through May 14, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Smukhuti

Post Number: 337
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In any case, the law and order situation of a majority religious world with a large chunk of believers in Karma/sin, is not really in a good shape.

TAKEN OUT FROM THE DIARY OF A SINNER

24 April 2010
Presto! I just committed a grave crime that gave me bad Karma and sin but plan to visit pilgrimages and my net sin will come to zero. That will guarantee a visit to heaven after my death. Add to that my religion is the best and maximum chances getting to heaven is through by being born into my religion or getting converted.

To sin or not to sin - that is the question: whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against sea of humanity. To kill, to steal, to pray.
Besides, God is controlling my actions and all His will is being expressed through my deeds - so I'm only making the best of the opportunity placed in front of me. And all those beggars are loosers anyway who have not taken up arms to enjoy a better living cause they are not even educated enough to know that they could pray and get rid of their sins.

Who cares about world population? The number of people in my religion are getting increased. The parents of that poor man in the street is guilty of procreating, but my generous donation from my income from my illegal ponzi scheme to religious charities which in turn take care of them relieves me of my duty towards the underprivileged at the same time help me earn brownie point before my appointment with God. My overpopulated country can remain overpopulated because we are rich and afford scores of million of souls over and above what we have now.

Who cares about pollution and Global Warming? Situation is not that bad. Besides I am sure it will not get cataclysmic before me or my daughter/son's death. In any case the maximum deaths due to natural catastrophes occur in the developing or sub-saharan countries. People there are guilty of staying in a region prone to natural disaster. Besides, they are not my religion. God has blessed my country and my region with colder environment and even if the world gets warmer by 10 degree, it will only make our climate pleasant. That reminds me of doubling my share in WEBURN DEADPLANTS OIL LTD.

I have committed grave crimes against humanity, but those crimes were done during patriotic duty and my country is always right and have the best in class religion in predominance which talks of taking up arms to preserve and expand my religion because expansion of my religion would ensure more souls being saved.

In my will, I would donate a large part of my illegal money to religious institutions who are saving souls and building a very good ENTERAND GETMOLESTED school and that would serve a further counterweight to my sins.
Salome.
Suv

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1163
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Whitelotus (Welcome!)

You write, "In my country....there are crimes of incest, rape statistics going up, politicians practicing money politics, government ministers shamelessly buying votes in public, virtually handing out cash!! You name it we have it."

Like me, you must also be an Australian! :-)

No, you might be a USAmerican. :-/

Ummm ... actually nothing you've told us in that above quote gives us any indication that you might be from any country in particular on this god-forsaken planet. :-(

I guess this underlines the inescapable fact that we're all just drivers/passengers on Spaceship Earth, and until we see it primarily that way instead of as national citizens, our problems will remain.

I liked what you had to say. Glad to have you with us. Prepare to have you mind blown.

Cheers!
Dyson

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 109
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And I also forgot to add that, I never would have known that if it wasn't for friends like you all who take the time to think as one!

Mat

p.s. We are all teachers in our own ways, it just takes a mistake or two to correct it! That is if we really want to change! Experience and Perspective through unconditional love is always a good place to start! As I always say "Nothing is wasted in true spiritually!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Elreyjr

Post Number: 130
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

As an adjunct to what Suv shared on the words from a sinner, allow me please to invite your attention to the reality still befalling terrestrial humanity in a 2 minute video showing a group of men beating and burning a family ALIVE.

Should it be too much to ask that as a pre-requisite set by the network, in seeing and hearing this video, that you have to first join, you may therefore simply ignore this post and just picture in your mind a man, a woman and child being beaten by several men with stick, feet and fists in the presence of many on-lookers. Simultaneously, a fire rages around the man and child too weak to even move an inch away from the fire. The woman also suffered the same fate a little later.

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100000572525217&k=Z6E3Y5R3W23B4CCJPB63QUQQ2WKD26YNUWGSBKSFY2&oid=1344372334149

Should there be Karma: Did the family commit the same sin against other family in their previous lives? Will the torturer suffer the same fate as their victims in their future lives? Will the executors of the torture to the future torturers suffer the same fate as the former ones? When will the cycle be terminated? Could all these atrocities be atoned by a simple act of contrition/penance/indulgence?

When will Earth humanity stop inhumanity to humans of Earth and beyond?

This is simply crazy.

Jun
My will be done

Whitelotus

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Gaiaguysnet,

Thank you for your comments.

No, we are quite close (if you are Australian).

This is Malaysia, surprise. This is a Muslim country and electioneering money politics.

It is tough to know that someone committing cruelty can get away without "karma". Like knowing there is "injustice." Maybe, no. The cause and effect still takes place. Or perhaps, it answers the puzzle why good people die young and those deserve to die lives much longer?

Whitelotus

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The concept of "karma" is essentially conveyed in Buddhism and I have studied Buddhism in much detail as I was a Buddhist monk during my younger days in Ceylon and Thailand. I have read stories or tales allegedly spoken from Buddha's mouth, indicating the "operations" of karma.

My question is: which race were the followers of Buddha, the earthy born Gautama Buddha, as he is known worldwide on planet earth?

Was he a prophet was a planet faraway?

And his teachings were distorted too by his followers?

Thank you.

Earthling

Post Number: 430
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whitelotus, please use the search function available at any of the Meier related sites.

For example:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Special:Search?search=buddha&go=Go

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1166
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Whitelotus,

In his books which deal with death and dying, Billy states that people who do very bad things, like murder and child sex, etc., do - in EFFECT - suffer unimaginable and merciless torments of the damned during their final moments, which may be brief by the clock on the wall, but are practically an eternity subjectively. The dead come back to them in their minds and torment them. You can see where the religious dogmas originate when you read Billy's books.

Buddha was also a prophet, but - of course - not of the Nokodemion line, and naturally, his teachings, like those of all great teachers, were promptly corrupted by the Powers That Be at the time, and continue to be.

Billy also mentions that of all the "beliefs", Buddhism is closest to the truth; pretty obviously.

Nice to have you as my neighbour! :-)

Cheers!
Dyson

Victor

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

allo Dyson, I not know that. Thanks

do you know how much time pass in final moments suffer?

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1167
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Victor,

No, I don't know how long it takes, according to the clock on the wall, because the type of death determines that, as well as the person dying, in so far as I recall from Billy's books. But not long, and sometimes it occurs even after the physical body is destroyed, as would be the case in a massive explosion, etc. I don't fully understand the process, and cannot locate the reference I need to provide you a translated quote. Sorry.

Salud!
Dyson

Victor

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

allo Dyson, thanks and thats ok.

I just want to say that I not ask because I done any them bad things.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 341
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dyson,

My reply in the Religion thread.
Salome.
Suv

Whitelotus

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone, Gaiaguysnet, Earthling

Thank you for your information and comments.

Yes, we create our own heaven and hell.

No wonder, the physical realm (like planet earth) is called the Middle Kingdom, where we either create our own best or worse worlds.

A person dying or last breathe should be 18-last-thought moments....reliving the hell or heaven we created before passing out...to eternity.

Yes, practically an eternity during that "time." Thanks again

Kenny

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After seeing the lineage genealogy compiled by Patrick McKnight, I think that I have “solved” the mystery about the trinity in the Catholic Church.
The creator of Adam was Semjasa, which the church believes, is the God father. Then, at the time of Jmmanuel aka Jesus, they considered that Jmmanuel’s father to be the same God/man. Therefore, Jmmanuel became the God son. According to the compilation of Patrick McKnight, Semjasa and Jmmanuel both had the same spirit form, the Nokodemion spirit form.
So, the church must have misunderstood everything, and made up something completely unexplainable as the trinity. When they say that “the father, the son and the Holy spirit are one”. They just misunderstood the concept that “the father and the son are one Holy Spirit or had one spirit form”.

Gargindia

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Kenny,

I think we should learn deeply about what Plejaren are trying to tell us. We must solve our social and environmental problems and work towards world peace. It does not make any sense to discuss Bible as it confuses public. It does not matter what church says or does not say. What matters is the truth.

Earthling

Post Number: 713
Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gargindia,
imo, there is nothing wrong with seeing how organized religions slightly altered truths, just enough that they could be sold & accepted by the undiscerning masses.

for example, it is said that Jesus descended from heaven out of love for mankind and to help show us the way back (home) to heaven.

If one believes that Nokodemion http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/nokodemion.htm descended from the Spiritual level Arahat Athersata, to lead his peoples who had gone astray, back to the spiritual truth and peace, harmony, freedom..., one can see how the early religionists concocted their story to snare beleivers for their underhanded deeds of power & greed.

And Jesus as the son of god is not so farfetched as Jmmanuel was fathered by the Plejaren Gabriel, son of an Ischwisch (god). Gabriel is referred to as an archangel in the new testament. All ET's were changed into angels or gods in the new & old testaments.

Very often Humongous lies have their birth as small fabrications.
Salome,
Bruce

Ferbon

Post Number: 283
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling

If I may continue last though from your post...

"Very often Humongous lies have their birth as small fabrications." ...which are evoked by imagination due to lack of understanding and no correction to keep people on the right path.
Just like when Jitcheli in his time of the thirteenth century got hold of electricity - all neighbors were shocked (literally ;) and described the feeling as if the ground opened beneath them and huge earthquake took place.
Such reaction is now understood and described as electroshock while previous description would be classified as moronic interpretation of uneducated mind.

Similarly when our technology will progress enough we will be able to comprehend why Asket could be described as angel if she was spotted in Jimmanuel's times wearing silvery and glittering clothes from her home world and especially when using transportation beam to glide in and out of her ship.

It maybe so that fairy tales are made to feed information to "simple follower" minds to justify, obstruct, confuse, conceal "unexplained" events and stop any unwanted questioning. With religions those fairy tales are harmful because (unlike harmless and entertaining campfire tales) they model society into hierarchical structure based on inequality, oppression, ignorance, subordinance of sinners, etc. and provide excuse for brain-dead existence, irresponcibility, fear and "explanation" why should anybody pay for self-enslavement, support/honor priests, popes, cardinals, nuns etc. devoted to lies or build temples for imaginary gods while living in poverty and struggling for your own well-being.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2747
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gargindia and Bruce....

Like the saying goes: In every bit of gossip....there is Truth!

Edward.

Gargindia

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Earthling,

There are many many instances of Pure souls taking birth as humans. We must not call them gods as there are no gods.

Pure souls take birth as humans to help humans take the righteous path (as guides). The prophets are guides. Prophets do not force their views on people. They show the way.

Pure souls keep on taking birth in almost every century in some place or the other on Earth. There is a very important reason to it. But before I go into that reason, I have to tell you a basic law of Creation. The soul in its original or invisible form cannot influence human affairs. Only souls that take birth as humans can do that.

Plejaren Gabriel must be considered a human. Jmmanuel must be considered a human. Ischwisch does not mean god or son of god.

Earthling

Post Number: 716
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gargindia,

Please share with us your list of 'pure souls taking birth as humans".

But first, what's a pure soul?
Salome,
Bruce

Gargindia

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 02:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A pure soul is the one that has no bound karma. Means the soul has freed itself from karmas and the resultant cause and effect which forces a soul into continuous re-incarnation.

Only a pure soul can take birth on its own volition or desire. Other souls cannot do so.

I shall skip the list of such persons at the moment. What Billy is doing is absolutely great and I wish him success, and I wish a lot of people believe in his words and act accordingly.

Jacob

Post Number: 58
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Gargindia,

When I read your remarks on the FIGU Forum, then I come to the conclusion that your set of beliefs are radically different from the spirit teaching as taught by FIGU/Billy Meier.
When you think logically and in a neutral way about all of these things, it will be inevitable to realize that you are following false teachings.

FIGU members / friends aim at gaining knowledge and wisdom based on the spirit teaching, which is the teaching of life and the Creation and live accordingly to the spirit teaching to strive to become better human beings.

http://ca.figu.org/FIGU_in_a_Nutshell.html

http://ca.figu.org/Intro_Spiritual_Teaching.html

The word 'Soul' is an obsolete word for the Psyche which is a half-material part of the human body, this means it will die when the body dies.

The actual immortal part of the human is his/her spirit, it evolves through many millions and even billions of years until it returns to the Creation where it once came from, in order to aid the Creation in its evolution.
The spirit is absolutely genderless and underlies equal parts of positive/negative.

I wish you good insights when you read and truly contemplate these aforementioned articles.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Michael_horn

Post Number: 670
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Please read Billy's information about the absolutely FALSE teaching of "karma", as well as what he has to say about the "soul" being only a TEMPORARY construct. You will then see that the information about these non-existent things you use as reference is from teachings that are plainly regarded as false by Meier, the Plejaren, etc.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page