Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 03, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spirit (Creation-energy) Lessons » Archive through June 03, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Remr

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Robyn and Scott.

I have been reading each and every new post on the forum for the past few months. Although I have not posted much, I am reading, and am continually spending increasing amounts of time with many unnecessary disputes and examples of one-upmanship.

I think it is good that Robyn reiterated the recommendation of focusing on addressing the disagreeable idea and not the person from whom the idea originated. All the same, I for one would like to encourage those involved in these little disputes to detatch themselves from taking things too personally, namely if a response seems like an attack on oneself.

Although I am not a moderator and do not want to seem like one, as a passive member of FIGU, I felt like saying something as well, because I have been reading the forum, hoping to read something that will be evolutive, and just plain relevant to the section topic, as opposed to many personal disputes... ? I hope that's not too much to ask, and for the time being this will be the only time I will chime in, in this regard.

So speaking of being on topic, let's get back to it. Who here subscribes to and studies the Spirit Lessons from FIGU?

(Message edited by indi on January 02, 2013)

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Remr,
"I"
I'm in agreement with you, I read the posts and continue to look for something evolutive, I'm in it for the spiritual teaching, thanks for your input.

Salome to all!
Saalome

Zanderson

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question...

Is the "Spirit Lessons", a form of documentation/book like the Goblet of Truth, or is it just the compilation of Meier's entire work thus far?
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Markcampbell

Post Number: 825
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The lessons in German only , are published and delivered by subscription , quarterly ; and I believe there are around 155 so far .

Jacob

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are many more spirit lessons, the number is in the upper 350s
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Karrol

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

I haven't posted in a long while but I would like to point out the translation by Adam Dei Rocini " Wealth of the Non-Gewalt and Profound Spiritual Teaching Interpretations" which was written by Billy. In it he discusses the difference between those who "learn" the Spirit Teaching vs those who do not. It's on the FIGU Austrailia Website. Here's the link: http://au.figu.org/wealth_gewaltlosigkeit.html

Salome,

Karrol

Jacob

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The logical thing is to explain people to how to truly study the spirit teaching which is wonderfully explained by Marianne Uehlinger Mondria in the article

"How Can We Enable Ourselves to Spread the Teaching of Spirit, the Teaching of Life and the Teaching of Truth?"

It can be found on the Canadian FIGU website:

http://ca.figu.org/uploads/Lecture_for_GA_E.doc_-_NeoOffice_Writer.pdf

Highly recommended.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Corey

Post Number: 369
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Karrol, that is a nice translation.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Karrol

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Yes I think so too and it is a good "introduction" to the Spiritual Teaching. It explains the benefits reaped in the study of the teaching which can aid in motivating one who truly wants to further their evolution to take the time to learn and implement the principles set forth. It is always good to understand why we are doing something.

Salome,

Karrol

Blake_p

Post Number: 110
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Karrol;

I'm never surprised anymore reading Billy's words,just enlightened,exceptional to say the least, thanks for the link,it's been a bit since i've been on the Figu Au website.

Karrol

Post Number: 55
Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake,

Since I don't read German well or translate with much skill at this point, I am appreciative of those who are able to provide good translations. Both the Australian and Canadian Landesgruppes are worthy of our support in their efforts. I am looking forward to receiving their new books, "The Might of Thought" and "Die Psyche" respectively

Salome,

Karrol

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 259
Posted on Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

The spiritual teachings in the Goblet of Truth, the teaching of truth, teaching of life and teaching of the spirit, teaches us to be tolerant and accepting, it teaches us of the universal love which resides in everyone of us and with which we can progress further.

Sometimes we feel that others do not make sense to us, so we call them names and slander them, they may not be making sense to us but it doesn't give us any right to attack them with any slanders or call them any names. NO ENERGY IS WASTED ON PEOPLE TO HELP GUIDE THEM TO THE TRUTH, HOW MANY EVER TRIES IT TAKES.

Even if they do not accept the things we say, that doesn't give us a right to stop helping them, people are different, they vary in their thoughts and feelings, but it doesn't mean that if someone doesn't think like you, you have a right to ignore or slander that person.

I think we should all remember this fact very well, because only this will lead us to acceptance and growth.

I hope you all understand what I'm talking about. I don't want to take any names.

Salome,
Aditya.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 525
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adityasonakia

Excellent point well made Aditya.

Also stressed in the spiritual teaching is the personal endeavor to study the Goblet of Truth on a daily basis.

The more I study, the more I recognize what self inflicting disservice we do ourselves and others by not studying the Goblet of Truth.

Every effort made to study the Goblet of Truth is worthy

Salome,
Eddie

Ferbon

Post Number: 295
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adityasonakia

It may be that our life spans are still too short not to use ignorance (desolation) as defense against gigantic majority of those who must find the truth by themselves and through their own effort.

"Don't throw pearls among the swines because they will likely turn against you and tear you apart"

...this saying has been quoted here many times.

Self respect is also important and maybe even more than altruism.

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 526
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would also add.

(4th edition) TJ chapter 5 verse 13.

13. "You are the salt of the Earth, and if the salt looses its flavour, with what would one salt?
It is useless henceforth, unless it be thrown out and stepped on by the people.

The key here is; "UNLESS it be thrown out and stepped on by the people".

So even if they do not readily recognize it nor accept it, the seed will have had its effect.

Verse 16 corroborates this further.

16. "Likewise your light shall shine before the people, so they see your good deeds and recognize the truth of your knowledge."

Salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Adityasonakia,

With this post I want to give you a different perspective and a reason why I do not agree with your statement: “NO ENERGY IS WASTED ON PEOPLE TO HELP GUIDE THEM TO THE TRUTH, HOW MANY EVER TRIES IT TAKES.”

I will try to explain my point of view by means of a parable.

The personality/consciousness of a person can be compared to a garden, there are gardens with fertile soil, plenty of sunshine, shade, rain, everything what plants and trees need to grow and blossom.

If the farmer plants a sprout in such a garden, he/she will have to take care of it, water it, making sure the soil stays fertile, etc. only then, the sprout will grow into a plant or tree, all depends on the right amount of sunshine, water, shade, nutrients, the soil, the combined effort of the farmer AND the soil will lead to a full grown plant or tree in full blossom.

People with open minds, who engage in logical arguments, who think and understand that their knowledge will never be perfect, but only relatively perfect in regards to their evolutionary level, will grow and learn, for these people no effort should be spared to support their evolution without robbing them of their own initiative or overfeeding them with information.

On the other side, there are gardens, which are basically not gardens, but fields of rock, stone, weeds, rubble, if you try to plant a sprout in such a field, with all the rock, stones and weeds, the plant will be doomed, because it can not take root and it cant take enough nourishment to grow, it wither and die, your efforts in vain.
In order to change such a field of rock to a fertile soil, a lot of effort is required to remove all the rubble, rock, weeds, stone and to fertilize the grounds before even an attempt can be made to plant a sprout.

Some people’s minds are like this, their mind is closed, self convinced, self-righteous about their own thinking, feeling and acting like they know the last truth in the universe, for these people its simply a waste of time and effort if they “do not want to clean out their own garden first”

You have to understand, that any kind of illogical force is out of the question, so you cant try over and over again to convince someone of the truth, they have to do that for themselves with the appropriate aid when they are open to it.

I would say: Be an experienced farmer, develop an eye for the kind of garden you are facing, know when you face a fertile garden where your effort is wanted, and know when you face a field of rocks and stones so you can honestly say that your efforts would be in vain.

I hope this helps.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 260
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Hi Eddie,
It's true what you say, the more we read the goblet of truth the more we realize how wrong we ourselves act sometimes. But only a conscious effort towards what is written in the goblet can change that feeling. It's true what you say, and I have experienced it myself that every effort made to study the goblet is worthy. Some points just stick to me and I try my best to apply them in real life situations.

Hi Ferbon,
Yes, our life spans are too short, but don't you feel that only by starting to think like this we can proceed and evolve and only through that process can we increase our life span which in turn will help us absorb more things and experience more things in life. So I feel only by giving it a start or push can we grow out of these things of ignorance and desolation.

You are right when you say that self respect is also important, it definitely is, but until and unless someone is not slandering your name and merely stating their opinions, may be out of ignorance, or out of wrong knowledge, maybe if we keep trying to tell them the truth again and again kindly and passionately, maybe some or the other point in truth may hit them and they may change, such things have always happened, where we are attracted to some small points in the truth and then end up completely free and out of our ignorance and begin to follow the truth whole heartedly and genuinely.

Just my thought.

Salome,
Aditya.

Scott

Post Number: 2398
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Although I agree with you in theory, in the Goblet of Truth the word "Truth" is mentioned many times, and from what I understand the repetition of a word or concept can sometimes lead to a break in the surface of an impenetrable material....ie; religious belief system..etc..of course attempting to read the Goblet of Truth, is already opening the garden up for future growth :-)

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 261
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie,

Very rightly said and makes sense :-)

Salome,
Aditya

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 262
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Your analogy is very nice and interesting :-)

But what I was trying to say by that statement was that we can help them a little in removing the rocks and weeds and help them make the soil fertile and help them grow their wonderful garden.

Beacuse ultimately these people will never realize what the truth is unless they are told about it again and again which may induce a feeling of self change at one point or the other. :-)

Salome,
Aditya.

Jacob

Post Number: 64
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

People regardless of their cult-religious beliefs have their right to their own opinions, endless repetition or 'hammering' the truth or what someone perceive as the truth, into someone is an act of force against their will, people need to be open to the truth themselves and seek it.

Just read what Arahat Athersata says about this:

52. Und so ein Mensch also herangeht und diese Übermittlungen in sich aufnimmt, dann mag er sich über eine böse menschliche Schwäche Klarheit verschaffen, nämlich ob er über den Stand vorgefasster Zweifel und Kritik hinaus ist oder ob Vorurteile ihn noch zu beherrschen vermögen.

53. Ist er aber noch von vorgefassten Meinungen befallen, dann ist es ihm besser, wenn er diese Botschaft zur Seite legt und sie jenen überlässt, welche vorurteilsfrei nach der Wahrheit zu suchen vermögen.

Rough translation:
52. And if a human approaches and absorbs these transmissions, then he may be able to gain clarification about an evil human weakness, namely whether it is on the state of preconceived doubts and criticisms out whether or prejudices are still able to control him.

53. But if he is still affected by preconceived notions, then it is better for him to put this message aside and it leave it to those who are capable to search for the truth without prejudice.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Ferbon

Post Number: 296
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Could you provide basis for your understanding of:
"...repetition of a word or concept can sometimes lead to a break in the surface of an impenetrable material....ie; religious belief system..etc"?

religion is not impenetrable nor is it a material and there is no evidence that repetition of word or concept can break any surface...

maybe through meditation when thinking patterns are affected/stimulated but please let's be clear about that before chanting or door to door lecturing nonsense begin to take place and people getting robbed of their own thinking.

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 2399
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

When using affirmations, they must be used over and over for them to eventually take hold, I was using a metaphor in the sense that some things need to be stated and said over and over again to take hold. I don't think what I was stating was nonsense, or lecturing to anyone...my example was how the word truth is used many, many times in the Goblet of Truth...of course we know that religion is not a material, so please don't try and demean what I was stating...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page