Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 08, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through June 08, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Blake_p

Post Number: 112
Posted on Monday, April 01, 2013 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott and Indi;

Yea,No biggie, either way thanks for the clarification. And by all means joke away, i don't know what happened there,when i looked i didn't see any answer and i guess i wasn't the only one since Mahigitam saw what i did,oh well.

Blake_p

Post Number: 114
Posted on Monday, April 01, 2013 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honorcode;

I just wanted to say don't give up, at least you have made it,not only to the information/mission but have endeavored to stick with it since 2005. Just by reading everything and even applying some of it you don't even realize that you have actually evolved further than most people on this planet because they are still stuck in their delusion and will be throughout their entire life,they may have a degree or higher education than u but are still small in truth and in consciousness,if you have to take breaks from the teaching or even small steps to feel comfortable with your progress,then do that,i would hate to loose somebody that has made it this far. Lastly, i don't disagree that there are many negative things about this planet but we are a part of something,a real and true foundation, for changing all that negative that has transpired throughout history into future positive,not only for others but for your future incarnations as well,so if you really feel that way just remember that you can be a part of changing things for the better even if it's a small amount.Even if others disagree with your assessments,you're still entitled to your own views.

Indi;

sorry this will be my last post on this thread since i've gotten off topic with my last few posts,
I read your post you linked from last year about the corrected numbers and they seem more realistic and correct, but my point was, in my Q and A, not the amount of time it takes to get to the level of AA but the comparison of the amount of time that the universe has existed, compared to the age of the Nokodemion spirit lineage, meaning,it just seemed off if the universe has existed for tens of trillions of years and the Nokodemion spirit was the first to the level of AA after only existing for billions of years, so hopefully the correct numbers will be out in the new books,which somebody will hopefully tell me since i'm only starting to learn German.Apologies for so many posts.

Quest

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello friends,

i saw an interview on coast to coast with micheal horn,he was explaining about reincanation, and he commented that reinacrnated spiritforms goes not go by race lines, that spiritforms reincarnates anybody according to creatioal law, that spiritforms dont incarnates on racial lines, is that the rules? having said that, in questions to billy, i saw again where it was said that spritforms incarnates purely on a racial lines, for example, if you died a white man, the spiritform will incarnates someone of a white race,not another race, which of the above is the true rule in reincarnation?

Verlanis

Post Number: 47
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It has been said a few times in many areas that the Spiritform reincarnates with a clean slate. Therefore, because we learn everything again in a new lifetime it really does not matter what kind of lineage you are born into. This is just my deduction on the matter.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored. --

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 265
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Quest,

A human spritform reincarnates in a human being where it sees potential to grow more based on its existing evolutionary level.

Salome,
Aditya

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 310
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quest, that's a question many people wonder about. While the role of racial association in process of reincarnation is complicated by real social justice ramifications, as well as the long-term machinations of one group of unmentionable 'politically correct' people in particular, once we understand how reincarnation works, it does make sense, and it is fair. From my reading of the material, I came to an understanding which is comfortable to me, yet nuanced. Maybe it will help you, too.

Reincarnation is affected by several factors, the main ones being:
1. Relationships - we tend to incarnate in association with the people we love, or with whom we feel the need to resolve some issue
2. Situational fitness - the innate comfort and understanding of the spirit's adopted cultural setting
3. Physical appropriateness - the adopted body should (for lack of a better analogy) resonate well with the vibe of the spirit-form
4. Opportunities for learning, or for just coasting for a lifetime, depending upon what we feel we need
5. Wisdom of the spirit-form - more experienced spirits can adapt more readily to changes or to less than ideal circumstances, so for them the preceding list of factors is less rotely deterministic

We can and do reincarnate into the many different models of humans over the course of our millions of lifetimes as incarnating spirit-forms. Usually the progression from one situation, race, culture, etc. to another does not happen abruptly, but rather more slowly evolves as we do. For example:
1. A person born into prostitution on the streets of a less-developed country likely was previously living in a somewhat similar situation.
2. A person who lives a very modern life, yet spends his/her time fighting for social 'change' and fighting the social injustices they find, likely won't be reborn into prostitution on the streets of a third world country unless they are so intimately familiar with that culture that they take on its mantle, its visage, for themselves. Instead they are more likely to be reborn into a cultural situation similar to their previous lives because that's what they are familiar and comfortable with.
3. A person who lives in a primitive tribal situation in New Guinea is unlikely to be reborn into the most scientifically advanced society on the planet, but may progress more slowly as his/her reasoned awareness evolves.
4. A person who lives according to particular religious beliefs will likely be presented with similar beliefs in successive lifetimes.
These examples use broad strokes to paint a picture... but I suspect that this model of self-evolution through reincarnation is actually pretty situationally specific.

Race is a factor in reincarnation because our genetic makeup heavily influences our characteristics and propensities at this stage of our spiritual evolution. To turn the common euphemism, while we can't read a college textbook by merely glancing at its cover, we can more easily determine some characteristics about children's books by the picture on the cover. Similarly, while race plays only an ancillary role in determining into what body one reincarnates - instead it's the deeper impetus of a spiritual nature that determines the situation into which one reincarnates - while that's true, at our children's book stage of evolution our coverings, our genetic makeup, and by extension our respective races, are outwardly the most obvious and personal indication of what sorta person we might be. No doubt in a thousand years this will be less of an factor, but for now we are still very sensitive to the issue of race precisely because it can be an accurate index of who we might be, our propensities and characteristics.

To put it simply, it's likely that in successive lifetimes we will be reborn into our current race until a more appropriate body that just so happens to belong to some other race presents itself to us. It's up to us where we reincarnate: we slowly evolve through the various situations and models of human being, rather than arbitrarily bounce around.
Life

Scott

Post Number: 2401
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Numerous people who have had a near death experiences have reported unusual experiences from seeing loved ones to feelings of Cosmic Peace etc...I know from what Billy/Plejarens have stated this is a result of oxygen deprivation to the brain. Perhaps this has been stated, but I have thought why would this occur? Is there some reason for this? In other words, is this meant to happen to comfort the person who may be be facing a close brush with death. Even though the cause can be explained, the results vary from person to person. Any comments

Scott

Matthew

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael - I enjoyed reading your post Nr. 310. Please let me know if there are any FIGU texts relating to the info in your post as I would be really interested in reading.

With regards to reincarnation, I do wonder if this is why, amongst other known reasons, English speaking natives involved in FIGU are encouraged to learn German, i.e., to align those who have knowledge of the spiritual teachings to being incarnated into German speaking countries in future lives and so strengthen the overall goals of the mission and our interactions with ET human beings.

Matthew

Jacob

Post Number: 65
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the so-called pre-agony state, the human has still to some extend a working consciousness, however hovers between consciousness and losing consciousness altogether.
In this state the human can still think and feel, according to his/her personality/attitude/mentality, the visions which occur in this state are based on hopes and wishes he/she had in actual life.

Usually this state is a smooth transition into the agony and full-agony state and finally death.
There are also panorama's of mental visions in this state which are full of peace, love, harmony, this is when the consciousness lost its connection to the material world and only exists in 'Empfindung', in this state the human does not suffer or feel any pain anymore, simply because the consciousness has no connection to the material world anymore.

Its extremely rare for a human to return from the agony state to full consciousness, its the rule that death will follow.

There are basically 3 stages of dying, and by the definition of the spirit teaching the human is still alive, until the moment the spirit leaves the body forever.

1.Pre-Agony
2.Agony
3.Full-Agony

4.Death
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Kbanthis

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my experience it is to show the power of the thoughts the human being is having and directing towards always being responsible for yourself and emanating peaceful thoughts all ways. From my experience death is the most peaceful transition with no pain whatsoever into null time to create the next life time.

Votan

Post Number: 118
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob

To me there is still something missing in your scenario.

To me there is more to life than it appears.

Nobody has been there and returned to tell the story. So like religion we have to believe what we are told.
joe

Jacob

Post Number: 66
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Votan,

This is just a very basic answer to Scotts question, there can be said much more about this.
Its not always wise to provide a lot of information at once.
What is missing in your view?

I am curious about that.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Kbanthis

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://ca.figu.org/FIGU_Bulletin_Number_78.html

Die ‹Geisteslehre› bzw. ‹Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens› legt absolut klar dar, dass mit dem Sterben und dem Tod nicht alles endet.

The "spiritual teaching" or "teaching of the truth, teaching of the spirit, teaching of the life" explains absolutely clearly that dying and death are not the end of everything.

Im Leben – zu dem auch der Tod und das sogenannte Todesleben gehören – gibt es kein endgültiges Verschwinden.

In life – to which death and the so-called death-life also belong – there is no final disappearance.

Es gibt immer nur ein Sich-Umwandeln und Sich-Verändern.

There is always only a converting oneself and changing oneself.

Das Leben ist Werden und Vergehen sowie ein neues Vergehen und Wieder-Werden; ein Prozess, der auf schöpferisch-natürlichen Gesetzmässigkeiten beruht.

Life is "becoming and passing" as well as a new "passing and becoming-again"; a process that is based on creational-natural principles.

Nichts Existentes geht jemals verloren oder löst sich einfach in nichts auf, also auch nicht der Mensch und das, was ihn grundsätzlich als Menschen ausmacht.

Nothing that exists will ever get lost or be simply dissolved into nothing, which is also true for the human being and that which basically constitutes a human being.

Wenn er das weiss und die Fakten darüber kennt, dann verschwindet auch seine Angst vor dem Sterben und vor dem Tod, weil er weiss, dass der Tod nur eine Zwischenstation in seinem von seiner Geistform im Jenseitsbereich erschaffenen Gesamtbewusstsein- block im ewigen Kreislauf des Lebens ist.

If the human being knows this and knows the facts about it, his/her fear of dying and of death disappears because he/she knows that – in the eternal circle of life – death is only a stopping-place in the "overall consciousness-block" that has been created in the realm of the other world by his/her spirit-form.

Der Geist und der von ihm geschaffene Gesamtbewusstsein-block für den Menschen existieren nach dem Sterben und dem Tod des materiellen Körpers in einem jenseitigen, feinstofflichen Bereich weiter, wobei im Gesamtbewusstseinblock der alte Bewusstseins- block aufgelöst, in eine neutrale Energie umgesetzt und daraus ein neuer Bewusstseinsblock mit einer neuen Persönlichkeit geschaffen wird.

The spirit and the overall consciousness-block that was created by it for the human being, continue to exist in an otherworldly high-fine-fluidal realm after the dying and death of the material body, in which case, the old consciousness-block within the overall consciousness-block is dissolved, converted into neutral energy and from it, a new consciousness-block with a new personality is created.

Von dort aus kehren der neu erschaffene Bewusstseinsblock und die neue Persönlichkeit zusammen mit der Energieform Geist resp. Geistform zu gegebener Zeit ins materiell gebundene Körperdasein zurück, in einen neuen Menschen.

From there, the newly-created consciousness-block and the new personality together with the energy-form spirit, i.e., spirit-form are returning into a materially-bound body existence in due course, into a new human being.

Votan

Post Number: 120
Posted on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Just a gut feeling that there is more to this life than meets the eye.

It is a strange feeling, which I cannot explain.
joe

Hawaiian

Post Number: 167
Posted on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The experience in the final stages of dying is different for those who have not lived accordingly to creational directives especially for those who existed at the expense of others and knowingly abuse and mistreat others without conscience and in some case actually enjoy seeing others suffer because they are sick in mind in their insaneness for lust of power, which suppresses the conscience of their material conscious throughout their entire life cycle.

Therefore during the final stages of death, when their senses are no longer dominant, the repressed conscience finally rebels and that person will die a horrible death which will not be peaceful. It is too bad that personality will be dissolved having not the opportunity to resolve or make amends to others that he/she has injured which in turn affords both parties to become balanced in the current time, space and dimension rather than being dissolved awaiting the next incarnation for a spirit that has been handicapped because the Cause and Effect done by its personality died without being balanced and have to start again with a completely new personality that has no experience or knowledge of the past.

The following is from Billy;

Now, when a human dies, then, on the brink of death, he loses the connection to rational understanding whereby that which pertains to the fine-material realm gains power and produces electromagnetic energetic loads which result from fine-material thoughts and feelings which radiate explosively and can be perceived by other humans even at a great distance

Stirbt nun ein Mensch, dann verliert er im Agoniezustand die Verbindung zum rationalen Verstand, wodurch das Feinstoffsinnliche die Macht gewinnt und elektromagnetisch-energetische Entladungen produziert, die aus feinstoffsinnlichen Gedanken und Gefühlen resultieren, die explosionsartig ausstrahlen und von anderen Menschen selbst auf grosse Distanz wahrgenommen werden können

Through the world of dreams all physical laws as well as all laws of space-time are disempowered whereby things can be perceived and understood which remain concealed to the purely rational understanding's perception, at least in the waking state.

Durch die Welt des Träumens werden alle physikalischen sowie räumlich-zeitlichen Gesetze ausser Kraft gesetzt, wodurch Dinge wahrgenommen und verstanden werden können, die der Wahrnehmung des rein rationalen Verstandes zumindest im Wachzustand verborgen bleiben

Reference: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_038

”The consciousness is equivalent to the personality in which the 'I' or Ego is equally imbedded. Consciousness and personality are one, whereby a separating however is to be made in a way that the consciousness in itself and as the first part must be regarded as the factor that builds the block comprising the overall content, in which all idea-related, thought- related, psychic, emotional, spiritual- and feeling-related effects are lived through (= experienced)… If a unity of consciousness is given, whose content is considered by the consciousness-carrier as its own, it then being conscious of itself and according to its particular nature and its value becomes self-consciousness. ... As the second part of the consciousness, the personality-factor comes into play, which emerges from the self-conscious-state of the consciousness. In other words, this term means the quality of being a person in the sense that the human being himself or herself is conscious, that he or she is precisely the one who he or she in fact is and who lived shortly before the present or in past times in this or that state, etc. and is now living into the future which he or she consciously forms according to his or her will. … The 'I' or Ego, which is imbedded in the personality and therefore also in the consciousness, means 'my-being-here' or 'my existence' or the 'I am'. … The nature of the 'I' or Ego is to receive and assimilate the 'influences' that infiltrate it through the unconscious preceding it, which is also called the pre-conscious. … The consciousness itself provides the 'I'/Ego with guidelines, whereby it is practically only an executor of the consciousness or a fulfiller of the consciousness. … Effectively, the consciousness centre (= central processor of the consciousness) is the actual basis and cause of the 'I'/Ego-consciousness or the central 'I'/Ego, that’s why it is also called the 'higher-'I'/Ego' or the 'higher-self'.”

Reference: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_69

From my opinion and experience in witnessing being executed in the dream realms (which has been described in a posting), what Billy describes as being the worst and also peaceful is true once one has also gone through the same scenario, if one’s psyche is sturdy enough to not become chaotic or unstable, it will have profound effects on the way life is perceived and is a very useful tool that should be utilized for those who are human parasites existing at the expense of others and stagnating their spiritual evolution at the same time.

Besides, they will still have free will, but now the degenerate personality will have a most valuable learning experience to not only make amends in the current life cycle, but most importantly to bring balance to themselves and the victims they persecute so that both ends of the Equation are now balanced and both spirit forms can proceed in its evolutionary course instead of assimilating and making adjustments where it left off to incarnate in a suitable human being.

The dream realms is an environment where interchanges between the non-material spiritual energies and your psyche takes place and the reason why I recommend in mastering the liberation meditation so that this flow of energy continues which in turn assists greatly in your spiritual evolution as well in addition of exercising the pineal gland at the same time.

Ppc

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Just a gut feeling that there is more to this life than meets the eye.

It is a strange feeling, which I cannot explain.

---------

Try harder then.

Jacob

Post Number: 67
Posted on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

Also understand that the storagebanks exist, which record everything, including the process of dying/death, so the information can be retrieved in either unconscious and conscious way.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Corey

Post Number: 412
Posted on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

In a few places in the teaching Billy mentions that if you are filled with angst for your death and about death, your final moments will be filled with angst. But if you spend time preparing for your death and realize that life and death are inseparable (Leben und Tod sind untrennbar) that your final moments will go more smoothly. I don't know how that correlates to what Jacob posted, this is the first time I have encountered the above information.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 674
Posted on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Please explain what you mean by "From my experience death is the most peaceful transition with no pain whatsoever into null time to create the next life time."

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 311
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Matthew, thanks for your interest.

My perspective on reincarnation has been developed over time from many disparate sources. I have been studying related topics for awhile now. Besides the Mission, what happens to consciousness in dying is one of my other main fascinations in life. For me it is the ultimate litmus test of truth. Perhaps my interest in the subject stems from my own life-changing NDE as a teenager, reinforced by another one accidentally induced one with a heavy dose of ibogaine many years later. It did not make for the normal interests, since I used to read alot about NDE's, hypnotic regression, studies of spontaneous recall of previous lives in children, etc. Because I have been so fascinated by the issue, I have read and discussed pretty much everything of note on the subject during my life and formed my own opinions as I went along, at least up until about a decade or so ago. I still keep my hand in the pot, as it were, and if anything comes along that is new I will find out about it. I can mention some names and books if you want to pursue this: some places to stay away from, and some places that provide a more objective treatment of the subject.

Reading Herr Meier's statements about life, death, and the intercession between the two has been difficult for me since he apparently dismisses outa hand so much of what other people consider to be genuine issues. Herr Meier uses much more specific terms in his explanations of consciousness than most of us might, even were we to have our own thoroughly experiential understanding of the subject. And his consideration of NDE's, LBL's, and the circumstances of reincarnation doesn't take into account all the things I wonder about in regard to this issue - not really a surprise since I have more detailed questions about the subject than most might. When I post here, to this forum, I try to not say anything that would overtly disagree with the Teaching, as a courtesy to all involved, as well as to avoid any controversy that a disagreeing statement might incur. Still I have found a fair amount of agreement between his statements and my own perspective on life and consciousness, maybe not in all ways, but in most.

That said, in my opinion, what I have experienced while in another state of awareness was utterly real, indeed, more real than this normal state - which begs the question (for me) of what is 'real'. To determine the relative reality of an experience, I rely upon love. That's my measuring stick - love. Not the mushy stuff of teenagers with raging hormones eager to absorb all that life can give them, not the love of babies and parents that can be stretched but not broken, not the love of wealth and power that arises outa deep desperation, no, these are all different from my love. For me love is the mutual awareness of being alive - of undeniably realizing the living being of another within even the deepest recesses of oneself, and with it comes all the mushy stuff, the romance of coupling, the giving of oneself selflessly, the desire to fill our unmet needs, and more... to be in the appreciation of just allowing what is to be. This love is where my measuring stick for reality is found. When I say I felt more real in another state, it's because I felt more alive, in touch with the living awareness of 'not-self, else'. Certainly I find this love whilst incarnate, and I so enjoy it too, but I can't discount that I was inundated with this sense of love while not so intimately associated with my body. Thus, for me it was a very real experience.

I don't know if I am still making sense here, or if I am just kinda blathering on about my fascination, leaving you behind without even noticing, so I will stop here. My approach to reincarnation is an amalgam of what I have in both the statements made by Herr Meier and what I have learned in other places as well. This is one area where perhaps I don't follow the party line as closely as I could, nor can I. I gotta be honest with myself on this, no matter where it leads me, but I don't want to mislead you in the process of my exploration of life.
Life

Kbanthis

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I meant when I had a near-death experience that I hadn't experienced pain like normally would in the body. That is all I had meant by that. I should have noted that the thoughts I was having had the biggest factor in everything. Other posts are much more relevant in the sense of planning the next life as much as possible and preparing for death. I had just wanted to chime in that thru out my process which lasted about 6-8 hours ruffly, had fallen asleep driving and dehydrated, and just kept driving in sub-consious mode. That I had experienced several visions, or lack of oxygen to the brain. It was just nothing whatsoever like anything I was used to. I did feel a sense of cosmic peace when I had realized I was asleep, after seeing this vision of a Plejaren space craft, then seeing myself in a field, while realizing I had fallen asleep, everything emanated thru an amazing blue color that seemed to go thru everything sound wise. Like when sound vibrates off objects, it seemed to vibrate thru the center of the earth maybe and vibrated thru everything. Either way after reading a section of figu bulletin 80 it may not be like that in the actual spirit leaving the body, I am hoping it is as painless tho. http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2013/nr-80/organ-donation

Ppc

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Readers,

My post #5 was to Votan. I did not make an error but I assumed the forum would realize this.

I am making this post just to clarify.

I will address the person or person(s) I am writing to next time as I usually do to avoid confusion.

My apologies to anyone who may have been confused.

~Jpm

Matthew

Post Number: 78
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael - Thanks for sharing your experiences. Your passion on the subject is clear and don't worry: You didn't lose me ;-)

I too have taken a moderate interest in the subject over the years and heard stories from people I've met about NDE's. One guy I used to work with, and who had a brain injury from an accident, said that when he was in hospital recovering, and clinically dead for a moment, he experienced meeting his mother "...on the other side" who showed him to "...his room in heaven" but she told him that he had to go back to the world because "...the room wasn't ready yet".

This gave me a clue that NDE's are coloured by the understanding one has gathered up whilst alive & kicking.

I think Billy is telling us not to get caught up on these experiences as he wants to impart the real REALITY of consciousness behind these NDE mini-(or MAJOR, depending upon your view) productions of consciousness and he does that through his teachings. This sense of our true selves may also be what modern life works against, i.e., in that modern life dulls this sense of our own consciousnesses through lies, hate, revenge, etc. Billy writes in very descriptive terms as he wants to be accurate about what happens to consciousness during stages of NDE's so as to be clear and not to encourage the delusions that some people may have learned up until that point in time. For example, the guy I worked with may only be tightening the God delusional noose beliefs around his neck without understanding that all the experiences were from HIM - not god - but productions of his own great mind. The map is not the territory as it were. Your own NDE production sounds profound and was evident of your great built-up understanding of love - and you have a good measuring stick there in love - many people have the measuring stick of God that would soon become a whipping stick if they were to invest too much in the NDE's they have had and and from which they can no longer learn anything in terms of understanding. This is why, I think, Billy cuts out all the crap in regards to those experiences. He wants us to recognise and understand the real REALITY of consciousness behind the real NDE's and realise its power whilst we are alive and fuly functioning rather than get lost in the end productions of consciousness. Nor does he want us to invest too much in those productions as nothing further can be gleaned. The consciousness is the producer, the actors, the songs, the stage set and created these so why invest in something that you yourself created in the first place through your own built up understanding and learning. Did we forget that we produced the NDE production as by letting ourselves be defined by these NDE productions, we are wasting our investment and are hypnotised to believe that we were always just in the audience rather than worked hard to produce the play before we viewed it! The profound nature of your NDE then may only offer a hint of the real REALITY and tremendous power of your own very alive and constantly creating consciousness. Hope you get my meaning.

Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page