Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 10, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through June 10, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ferbon

Post Number: 121
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 02:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hahahah...

Scott, please give him a break. His post actually could reflect a need for something that's missing. We could f.e. have "Impossible science" (or whatever you want to call it)section here somewhere, where confused people can express themselves, posting stuff that is odd.

However, you can ask yourself: is this mission related?

...well, it seems like people knowing about the mission still have great many questions of all sorts on their way to perfection and we all strive for knowledge here, aren't we? Perhaps this is a good stimulant? like a coffee ...
Anything from babies making fire to metalization of hydrogen and all bizarre questions for Billy could be posted and explained there. In "Impossible science" (probably -to be - funny to read but not to make fun of!) confused could get explanation (providing they can't find it themselves) and all of us can learn from it. Sample answer to Rin's post below.

@ Rin, the process of walking seems to be closely related with human's anatomy and the size of the brain in proportion to the size of a body. You can read about it here:

http://phys.org/news180340234.html

As for making fire, check developmental psychology ( link below) and the fact that to ignite the energy must be consciously accumulated and concentrated to the point where wave interference cause combustion.

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Infant+psychology

What do you all think? When the website gets remodeled in the near future -do we need "impossible science" to accommodate all oddities and mysteries before they get explained by us or Plejarens?

Salome

Melissa

Post Number: 39
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Ferbon,

I enjoy reading your posts Ferbon. Thank you for participating.

I agree that something is missing from this forum, which would allow for the opportunity to go through the process of experiencing and possible learning from, 'a free thinking section.'

-Melissa

Verlanis

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A section like "Impossible Science" would not be a bad idea, in my opinion. It would not be so much comedy, but more along the side of enlightening. Many parts of Terran science are unknown to most people, even those that consciously look for such knowledge. This type of forum area would allow more for synthesis than textbook "bible" thumping.

Terran science has progressed strongly even in areas that were once taboo for paycheck scientists. My favorite one concerning fluidal energies is referred to as the Emoto Effect.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored.

Ramirez

Post Number: 773
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rosemary's baby or Wednesday's child ?

Having parents who imagine you might be possessed by a demon or have spooky eyes is sure to disgruntle any normal child ....

Living in a house with idiots is a sure fire way to become bored so who can blame the little one for being restless and wandering about ...... maybe searching for invisible friends or the "little people" to have an intelligent conversation with.
Cheers.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 112
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is easy to just “brush” off things or events that one has not been personally involved with or experienced it first hand, especially in matters of fluidal energy such as “haunting” or “haunted house”. I have experienced both on a number of occasions because in Hawaii there are places that will challenge your senses and your state of mind because some of these fluidal “entities” or energy will counter act your thoughts and “adjust” its responses to your presence. That’s another story I may indulge in at a later time

That is why it is highly advisable to have someone trained in these matters for any attempts to “cleanse” your surroundings from negative fluidal energies or “haunting”. My previous posting are actual observations and been utilized on a few occasions where minor “hauntings” were present. You must be absolutely clear in mind and have no other thoughts especially of one’s young children during this cleansing. It can be dangerous for one’s attachments to younger siblings who are more susceptible to these negative energies and become the weakness for adults attempting to cleanse these areas of concern. A priest may be of help, depending if the haunting energy is related or not, otherwise it will be useless if the negative presence is godless?

The bottom line is actually how strong your material conscious is to deal with these Fluidal energies so long as it is not being influenced or “fed” by outside forces such as emotionally disturbed individuals feeling guilty or responsible for these mishaps. I am not an expert in this field and it is unfortunate there are very few left in Hawaii who used to be trained in these matters as their knowledge are strictly a guarded secret available only to selected chosen family members.

Ramirez,
Hope you’re not serious about your statement on children “talking to little ones”, because according to BEAM, it is the infant’s mind of observations that will be of much assistance to adults as far as learning creational endeavors.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Thoughts_about_neutrality_in_everyday_life
Infant’s pure observance ability
“The infant has the natural ability to make his environment real with pure-observing however, this is lost very quickly in the course of growing older, because the external influences which have a substantial effect on the childlike nature, promotes illogicality, incorrect assumptions, bad habits, inability to cope with life etc. and this affects his mental block”
Rarely do those who experience profoundly negative events overcome the often self-pity effect in order to acknowledge the positive nature that are immersed in these unfortunate events.
“This is e.g., the case when a person has a serious illness or has suffered an accident, begins to think profoundly about his own life thereby deviating from a superficial interpretation of life and developing from this virtues like sympathy, empathy, understanding, helpfulness, tolerance, etc.

For the welfare of the person it is quite significant to understand life as a constant learning process and to accept positive as well as negative experiences as necessary steps in striving for evolutionary progress.”

Edward

Post Number: 2561
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys....

I think what Rintintin mentioned is not that illogical, as we may think?

Perhaps, the child is very Sensitive to the Fluidal Forces around it. Which,
it 'picks up' and, reacts to it(: Consequence(s): Cause and Effect).

In the FIGU materials, it is mentioned that someone that is very Sensitive
enough can just 'pick up' the Vibrations still present. Quite, logical, I
would think, too.

That is WHY we should live in a home or wear clothing, that is 'cleansed'
from whatever (Negative or Positive) Fluidal Forces, which could be still
present. Anyone, sensitive enough...would indeed have a 'character change'
which may be astray from the usual/common character(; of the child or teen or
adult).

Thus, the above mentioned...we should keep in mind and take heed to.

Thus, it does not per se have to do with any type of Brain Damage, or the
likes, for such child to act in peculiar ways...

Edward.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 253
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I dont know if I'm posting this at the right place.

But can anyone tell me about the PSI ball, and what it is used for?

I tried developing it, and yes, theres a magnetic kind of push and pull which depends on my breathing.

Salome,
Aditya

Ramirez

Post Number: 822
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adityasonakia,

This might be an issue regarding two very different sorts of energy one external one internal.

With the life force energy - chi - prana - orgone and other names by which it's called indeed the solar plexus region is focal point where usually huge concentrations of this energy are evident.

With various practices the "induction gate" governing a persons capability to attract this energy can be manipulated .... usually raised so they become more highly charged than normal and the best examples of this in action are observing - being in close proximity to persons in love or .... gurus - shamans - healers who know their stuff.

There is a noticeable feeling in the presence of such persons which might be described as an altered state and it's .... all natural.

So the so called psi ball is a temporary manifestation whereby a persons normal energy level (of this type of energy) is enhanced and expanded. As for being an actual ball .... it can appear to be so because in some localized places on the body particularly the head, heart, solar plexus but also feet it can feel as though there is an actual tangible energy source there radiating a very pleasant .... energy.

The other sort is orbs (electromagnetic light spheres) and other types of light phenomenon which are living entities of different sorts with some being highly intelligent but not like anything we are familiar with such as physical creatures.

Those are more towards what various persons claim to be energy or light spheres and their presence also radiates a subtle though noticeable electromagnetic field.

There are various practices where it's claimed persons can make these spheres and play with them like balls of light (bogus and imaginary) however when a person practices certain meditations by stilling the mind, thinking - projecting positive pleasant thoughts or alternatively not thinking at all then that in itself tends to attract some phenomenon (orbs) which add their charge to a localized area creating an effect noticeable to sensitive persons.

And yes .... it's possible to photograph such things with modern digital camera's.

It's something often observed by healers dealing with various bioenergy techniques some of whom claim to see white or colored lights in rooms where the lighting level is very low and diffuse. So that's nothing unusual plus well documented though not all claims are necessarily genuine or accurate because some persons tend to exagerate and unless you can see/sense or photograph the lights yourself there's only the verbal claims of others that they exist.

Breathing is very important ..... breathe in slowly, hold for several seconds (up to 8-10) then exhale for 3-4 seconds. There are various techniques though most persons develop their own unique style which is most comfortable and natural. After some experimentation and practice it settles down naturally and need not be thought about consciously.

Also .... music can help enormously .... the right sort such as this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGDUQ0SORnw

What are these balls of energy used for ..... sharing energy.

Persons can enhance their own capabilities to attract - induct energy which then tends to attract external sources which like to be in proximity to those who "vibrate" in certain ways and exhibit a positive - neutral frequency which is noticeable in and around their localized field.

Ask any competent energy healer .... it's a great way to help yourself and others plus improve the quality of your day.
Cheers.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 254
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks a lot ramirez

salome
Aditya

Edward

Post Number: 2688
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2013 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez and Aditya....

Interesting input, Ramirez.

We do have to keep in mind, that there are also many Energy Forms, in the
form of Spheres, etc, which are a product of Nature itself, due to our Earth
situation, like Global Overpopulation, etc.

Plejarans, are learning very much from our Earth condition. They are
encountering all sorts of phenomenons, which were to them unknown! Thus, they
too, are learning. And, as I understood, these phenomenons will increase over
the years, and we will be seeing more of them.

Thus, we must make clear distinction between...(Entity) Spheres with some
kind of intelligence, and the Natural phenomenons; which, as I could make out
are some sort of energy 'outbursts'(bye-product), or something; and, manifest
due to whatever circumstance is generated within its environment. And, can be
mistakenly be taken for an UFO/IFO, or some kind of space craft. So, we can
be 'fooled' at times, to add.

Scientists have discovered NEW Energy Phenomenons (outbursts), etc., which,
they have never see decades ago, which does, Confirm to what the Plejarans
have mentioned.

Michael(Horn), is familiar with this information. He mentioned similar
information, here....once.

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 828
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2013 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

"Thus, we must make clear distinction between...(Entity) Spheres with some kind of intelligence, and the Natural phenomenons; which, as I could make out are some sort of energy 'outbursts'(bye-product), or something; and, manifest due to whatever circumstance is generated within its environment."

Concerning orbs and light phenomenon.

Similar to physical 3rd dimensional species of creatures and humans as we are familiar with of which there are many types having varied forms and levels of intelligence so the same situation exists within the interdimensional realm of light spheres and associated phenomenon which is being slowly discovered.

Just as we have birds, insects, amphibians, creatures, humans all possessing different intelligence levels, capabilities and possibilities to interact with, alter and perform functions within nature in their respective dimensional realm so too light spheres and associated phenomenon appear to be similarly arranged.

So persons might discover some appear to be more advanced in an interactive with humans sense whilst others appear to exist having roles similar to insects or bacteria by being there for a purpose though playing a different role however still being a necessary part of the big picture and overall structure - mechanics of operation of the system.

You can be bitten by an insect though have a meaningful relationship and communication with say a cat or dog but still be bitten by a pet if circumstances for that develop and conversely have a less meaningful relationship - communication with some people than is possible with a pet or insect.

For sure Michael is familiar with this and the lights as well :-)
Cheers.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 255
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2013 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward and Ramirez

Thanks for the insight Edward.... but i still dont understand

"Similar to physical 3rd dimensional species of creatures and humans as we are familiar with of which there are many types having varied forms and levels of intelligence so the same situation exists within the inter dimensional realm of light spheres and associated phenomenon which is being slowly discovered."

You mean there may be other species which have other n dimensions in their environment just as we have 3?

"So persons might discover some appear to be more advanced in an interactive with humans sense whilst others appear to exist having roles similar to insects or bacteria by being there for a purpose though playing a different role however still being a necessary part of the big picture and overall structure - mechanics of operation of the system."

I dont understand.

If you have time, please do explain. :-)

Thanks a lot, both of you.

Salome,
Aditya

Ferbon

Post Number: 236
Posted on Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 03:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adityasonakia

If your research of Figu material provides no satisfactory or indefinite answer or/and you require more info to continue your study - I think the best way is to compile your understanding in form of a question to Billy.
Our knowledge is very limited and so in a lot of cases we must resource to descriptive answers instead of facts. Descriptive answers contain self-interpretation which may distort the actual truth.

Salome

Ramirez

Post Number: 829
Posted on Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adityasonakia,

There are some classes of light spheres - light phenomenon which normally occupy another dimension (different to our third where matter is solid - solid to us at least) though some are capable of crossing into ours without the need for technology.

However to them their realm probably appears solid and substantial as does ours to us.

Off course i have no idea of the actual surroundings or landscape of their realm because so far no earth technology exists which is able to penetrate it though i believe some of the ET visitors have at least partial access using technology.

The light spheres visit here to perform various functions necessary for the maintenance of the planet and it's inhabitants and this has been confirmed by Ptaah in one of the contact reports.

So in the old days bacteria were a mystery but after microscopes were developed the mystery vanished. Up to just a couple decades ago there were no camera's capable of recording orbs (light spheres) or other light phenomenon but now there are so that mystery is becoming less mysterious.

For ages people have speculated about angels and so forth .... Herr Meier has provided accurate information informing us that indeed there exists 3 layers or realms ( Hight Council, Arahat Athersata, Petale) which contain the spiritforms of previously living humans but as yet no earth technology is able to penetrate those realms to verify this.

What else remains to be discovered ? probably quite a lot.

If you wish you can reach me at: getintouchwithme@iinet.net.au
Cheers.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 257
Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Thanks a lot Ramirez, makes a bit more sense now.
And yes, Ferbon, i think i will ask billy about it sometime. :-)

Although, I have one more thing to ask.
Around 4 months ago i was walking in my campus and we have a lot of trees here, if i'm alone i usually have the habit of observing the trees and birds. One day, while i was doing this, i felt a sort of push on my forehead. Like as if someone was pushing my forehead with their finger gently.
Also, the feeling of OBSERVING, actually observing things as they were was surprisingly high.

Does anyone else have any similar experience? If so, can it be explained a bit more. I read about it in the Sonder-bulletin 38... about fluidal energy.
Also, i noticed that the sensation of that push went away when i reached back to my dad and started doing my work.

Thanks

Salome
Aditya

Ramirez

Post Number: 830
Posted on Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adityasonakia,

Concerning this:

"Around 4 months ago i was walking in my campus and we have a lot of trees here, if i'm alone i usually have the habit of observing the trees and birds. One day, while i was doing this, i felt a sort of push on my forehead. Like as if someone was pushing my forehead with their finger gently.
Also, the feeling of OBSERVING, actually observing things as they were was surprisingly high."

This phenomenon is well known within the circles of energy healers who report such things themselves in addition to reports of similar sensations being experienced by clients.

The usual usual sensations are:

A cool breeze over the facial area but also sometimes hands.

A warm breeze over the facial area but also sometimes hands.

A sensation that drops of water are being sprinkled on the face or hands.

Clouds of different colored energy appearing in front of the eyes though normally only if eyes are closed.

A sensation of pressure as though a gentle finger or hand is being applied to parts of the body usually the face but also other areas.

This touch can seem very real .... just like an actual finger or hand and it becomes more interesting when someone reports for instance that whilst they knew the healers hands were working on their feet there was a sensation on their face or solar plexus as an example .... three hands at work.

Those are among the most mysterious occurrences because there appear to be 3 equal or near equal pressures whilst off course the healer only has 2 hands.

So unless it's imagination some sort of external force must be active though in most cases these sensations are reported to only last a couple minutes or even less though sometimes longer.
Cheers.

Quest

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello friends,
i have a question concering ghosts, and people who claims that they have the gift to notice ghosts or spirits in the other side. i met a lady yesterday, she told me a story about her daughter, who she claims have the ability to see ghosts, which nobody else could. in this particula incident, to cut the long story short, her dauaghter, could see spirits who she claims have a physical body, which i know it is not possible under natural laws. can any body help me in understanding more about life and death?also about death-life? and about the rampant claiam of many chanellers and seeiers, who often come up with unbelievable stories about departed one, and their ability to communicate with them.
thanks

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 354
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Quest.

Your questions make me think your are a new person to the spiritual teaching.

Briefly,

The spirit-form leaves the brain when the human being is has died. The material consciousness block is "processed" by the overall consciousness block and then is dissolved. What is left of the material consciousness block is the essence which the spirit-form and overall consciousness block then uses to create a new material consciousness block, to be reincarnated with the spirit-form into a new human body on the 21st day after the sperm has entered the egg. The spirit-form is tiny, the size of a pin head, thus it can never appear on earth in a human like form as a ghost and certainly no one can speak to someone once they have died as there is no personality or material block existing after the human being has died.

Channelers - channeling is nonsense. If this was truly occurring then it would be either material consciousness-related telepathy or spirit consciousness-related telepathy, which no one on earth can truly master at the current level of human conciousness evolution. There are cases where human beings are at the very early stages of material consciousness-related telepathy but no where near developed enough. So channeling seems to be the work of liers and charlitains.

There are many human beings on earth who promote themselves as better or higher than they truly are. They lack the understanding of being equal to all other human beings.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Memo00

Post Number: 594
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

Anyone can see ghosts, they are visible to the naked eye, but they have nothing to do with dead persons, they are some kind of "projections" which are produced unconsciously by living persons while sleeping (that´s why they mostly appear at night). After the death of the body the spirit goes to the "beyond" (which is something like "another dimension") where it says for some time before its next incarnation, while there the spirit does not have a conscious consciousness so you cannot talk with them. It is not absolutely impossible to communicate with spirits in the beyond but it is extremely rare and it is not useful as the spirits there are not wiser than persons that are alive. You can safely say that 99.999... % of channelers are charlatans or sick persons. Some persons that supposedly talk with the dead obtain info from those persons from relatives, either by investigating the person or by drawing info from the person subconsciousness.

Salome

Smukhuti

Post Number: 677
Posted on Saturday, June 01, 2013 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the latest bulletin there is an article titled "Some words about the mission of BEAM and the FIGU": at one point in the article it is said that before FIGU acquired the current property in Hinter Schmidruti, the whole place looked like a bomb has exploded with everything in disarray ....and.....all buildings were impregnated with unpleasant fluidal force which were often encountered by many visitors and residents. Often the CG members would experience cold chills on the back, or heard sudden heavy footsteps in the night through the house, etc. After the Plejaren visitor deposited their fluidal force in the centre, such unpleasant fluidal forces has been largely neutralized.

It's an interesting article containing other topics also including Nokodemjon:
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2013/nr-80/einige-worte-zur-mission
Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it - Rabindranath Tagore

Ramirez

Post Number: 856
Posted on Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 02:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00,

Since there are no ghosts (semi transparent remains of former living beings) according to Herr Meier no-one can therefore see them however there are other things which can be seen .... and photographed.

Electromagnetic interdimensional entities which are most likely the "ghosts" so many claim to have seen.

Before the microscope microbes were a theory.

Before modern digital camera's some with very high capabilities concerning their reach into the infra red and ultra violet spectrum these objects were a subject of speculation.

They are an intelligent lifeform who visit our room of the house for purposes not specifically detailed by Ptaah nor Herr Meier.

entity 1

Then another. Very common coming in an endless variety of shapes and sizes plus colors ranging from grey, white, green grey, green, red, blue, orange and sometimes a blend of colors.

Actually these might be the famous shape shifters - changers because that is exactly how they behave .... like a constantly changing form composed of dense smoke which also come in sizes ranging anything from about 6 inches to over 20 feet and are able to alter their size whilst they move about as well.

entity 2

As for atmosphere .... very pleasant to be near them. They appear mainly in isolated bushland areas devoid of human habitation or activity though not necessarily always because they also appear indoors sometimes.

The sample pictures are heavily reduced in size from originals weighing around 3.5 megs each on average.
Cheers.

Rintintin

Post Number: 55
Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Exploring youtube videos I found Catholics incorruptible bodies like Bernadette Soubirous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScfqdLfoIXs

1. I think that While in life they had a life of abstinence, self repression and Puritanism and it seems that they were able to create some sort of psychic energy,

2. Or maybe their bodies were used by some extraterrestrial intelligence to bring life to the Catholic religion.

What do you think about this topic?

Edward

Post Number: 2774
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rintintin....

Bernadette Soubirous's so-called visions of Mary were the doing of the Giza
Boys!

Through, Holographic technology. The purpose was to make as many people of
Earth become Religious, so that the Giza Boys could maintain MORE power over
the people! Enslave them...if you will!

And, in the USA (end 30's-40's and up...) Ashtar Sheran (through,
Transmission Impulses), was also influencing Christian Leaders, Politicians,
etc., to start WARS, commit all sorts of murders and all sorts of havoc, etc.

Thus, the Western Christian Religions WERE being influenced and manipulated,
for the WORSE....to cause WARS; thanks to Ashtar Sheran!!!

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page