Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 14, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through June 14, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Abdiel

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, dont burn your head with something like the creation. Something that you nor any life form in its material body will never understand...

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 343
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adbiel

You said, quoting you "Hey, dont burn your head with something like the creation. Something that you nor any life form in its material body will never understand..."

What about Billy then?
What about the Plejaren?
What about the High Council?
What about the countless other human beings in the universe?
What about members of figu?

All these have an understanding of Creation, how Creation works, why Creation has created human beings with a Spirit-form to evolve, where Creation came from and so on.

For me any I know other also, "Burn" ing my head with something like Creation is one of the important facts of life and one of the most important.

I think what should read in your quote is "dont burn your head with stupid, unprovable, nutty conspiracy theories about the illuminati, the elite and lizards".

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Abdiel

Post Number: 56
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I occupy myself with things that directly affect me in this lifetime in this world where I live.

Im a very practical folk.
I'm interested in knowledge that I can use in this lifetime.

This mean:
I cant do anything with the knowledge of for example "the fine matter world" because I live in the coarse matter world.

Yes the message of billy is a "hope" for this "civilization", but all the work rest in the shoulders of earth men...
And this mean that as I know how the earth men are, I find a turn improvable.

Im against alien intervention in the process of this world, (IM AGAINST OPEN CONTACT)

1. Because the more primitive people tend to blame the more advances people of all errors and instead of creating friendship it create hostility (ENVY) toward the humans from the more developed civilizations.
This is happening right now in this world where the people from underdeveloped countries hate and envy the people from more developed countries and tend to blame all their problems on the more developed countries.

2. Nobody in this universe have the power nor the means to fix or save a civilization if that civilization chose the path of auto-destruction.

And the conspiracy is a FACT is not a theory}

-----------

Dear Abdiel

Although it has been advised by Billy during some questions and answers, to not spend too much time trying to understand the Creation, its various forms, and the forms it will eventually evolve to, and the continuing process beyond the Absolute Absolutum, he is not saying you cannot discuss it within the bounds of the information provided.

Billy has published quite extensive information on the levels of existence through to a so-called first level. If you look back through this thread, you will find discussion on these.

It is only when one spends time on this line of thinking at the expense of other more comprehendible topics that Billy has advised to not put too much into this.

We must not forget that we are part of the spirit realm if we so choose to allow that aspect that enlivens us to connect with our material consciousness via the Gemuet and then psyche. In fact, it is our goal if we choose to accept it, to actively evolve our material consciousness and correspondingly our spirit consciousness by making sure we are in contact with that realm.

That too is why people study in depth the 'Spirit lessons' and the spirit teaching.

Please maintain this topic on the Creation itself and related issues.

(Message edited by indi on December 18, 2012)

Abdiel

Post Number: 67
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What I have to say about the creation?

The creation is the most cruel and bloodthirsty teacher ever!!!...

This is what I see in the nature.

Edward

Post Number: 2638
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2012 - 02:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Abdiel....

I would NOT say, that The Creation is such - most cruel and bloodthirsty
teacher ever -, as you mentioned.

The Creation, is in fact the one who created/generated its Creational Laws,
and what have we. Creation, is the (very very fine fine) ENERGY (Cosmic)
Consciousness, and is NOT to blame for what occurs in the Materials Realms.

The Materials Realms, just adapt themselves to the Creational Laws, etc. And,
what happens....happens.

Thus, that we experience many hardships in the Materials Realms, is NOT the
doing of The Creation, but, ALL...within the Material Realms(: Consequences -
Cause and Effect). Of course, it may be seen, like you mentioned, but...do
not blame this on The Creation. The Creation, is very Neutral, here...and no
way involved in what ever occurs in the Materials Realms; only, her
Creational Laws(, etc.) are implemented; which, results into whatever the
case may be...in the Materials Realms.

Let us make clear....distinction of the above mentioned, ok?

Edward.

Abdiel

Post Number: 73
Posted on Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For Edwuard:

From where the creation develop?
From the material world. So the material world is part of the creation.

I'm not blame the creation because the barbarism that characterize the creation is the only way to evolve. The suffering is the only way to evolve.

The creation is as she is...
The things are as they are...

cynicism about the creation...
Nobody is more "benevolent" than the creation, and she is a cruel whore... If you try to be more "benevolent" than her, the creation will pass the bill on you...

Those that turn into sugar will be devoured by the ants.
Those that play to be "charitable" will be flooded and destroyed by others.

Edward

Post Number: 2680
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Abdiel...

I understand your idea.

Creation does Learn from the Material Realms, she does more-or-less 'develop'
further into a higher Consciousness of BEING. Just, like we learn through our
mistakes, or as you say 'suffering'. Take heed, that we DO NOT have to
suffer. Suffering, would be more in relation to Cult Religious, way of mind.

Experiencing such Negative Experience...is just part of our Evolution.

Suffering and Evolution, may to some point be related but not always.

As we Evolve further as higher Creational Spiritual Beings, our so-called
Suffering(/Negative Experience) also decreases. Our Material Realm of
existence, is not that Course anymore(; as we incarnate), but, much more
FINE, in manifestation. The more you Evolve Creational Spiritual...the less
we are confronted with Suffering(/Negative Experiences). Just, as we Evolve,
into such state, our technical means will also assist us in any way possible.

Indeed, we can experience 'temporary' Suffering(/Negative Experience), at a
certain state of Evolution, until, we achieve the levels of Creational
Spiritual in Being; which it than becomes unheard of.

Edward.

Andyv24

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A disclaimer: I have not read through the archives of this thread of the forum, please forgive if similar thoughts have already been expressed.

When thinking of the universe and its place in the larger multi-verse, there are certain images that come to mind; images, I would guess, not unlike others here have had. Namely, the picturing of our universe as a bubble in a sea of bubbles, or, our universe as a single "cell" in the unfathomably expansive "body" of the Creation at large. The question: Are these appropriate, warranted, or useful conceptions?

Also, even if these are more or less accurate images, where do differing space/time dimensions figure into these pictures? Are these bubbles within bubbles?

Or, perhaps there are better analogies...?

Hawaiian

Post Number: 152
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Abdiel,

Yes it is advisable for those who unfortunately have spiritual forms of less advanced nature (ET vs non-ET origins) that are currently incarnated in Earthly humans not to “burn their heads” in trying to understand the intimate nature of Creation and focus instead of their immediate potentials in their current life cycle. Instead, let others who do have ET origins or the ones who volunteered to assist Nokodemjion here on Earth investigate and disseminate such a complex topic into lay-person’s language so that others do not have to “burn their heads” in the process.

It is not meant to discourage any serious investigation for anyone regardless of their inherited spiritual backgrounds, but to proceed at their own comfortable pace. However for those who do have such a “burning desire” to connect or re-connect their links as those of former JHWH status, it is their duty to do so and help others because both their former personalities and incarnated spirit have experienced a much higher frequency harmonization than those who have not yet reached that level of evolution. Therefore these spirit forms are naturally attracted to pursue the higher knowledge realms of creation.

As for barbarism, it unfortunately occurs even for those of JHWH status who are still immersed in the five basic senses where greed, lust for power and other degenerative pursuits exists. We can look at the destruction of the Lyrian Nebula ironically called the “eye of god” done by an insane JHWH, then we can look at our own SOL system of the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, a former planet Malona, destroyed by ET colonists. Barbarism also occurs in many Earthly humans who abuse others, for they do not or will not understand the higher senses of evolutionary nature because they have some sick “positive” re-enforcement when they hurt others.

People need to understand the intricate working process of their material consciousness, subconscious and collective conscious and its relevant non-material spiritual consciousness, subconscious and collective spiritual consciousness and how both material and non-material energy flows amongst and within its respective parts. One should realize that no useful flow of energy will be initiated without disciplining the material conscious to allow this process to occur that is the law of free will; it is relevant in both the waking and sleeping realms 24/7. There will be a time when finally humans master these two realms so that some automatic feedback response occur which results in immediate balance to counter any imbalance done by degenerate forces against those who endeavor in creational pursuits

Newinitiation

Post Number: 625
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andy

Wow Andy its as if you have extricated my idea of our universe and Creation straight out of my head.
So same

Around 2006 I had drawn my conception of the universe based on what I could conjure up from reading Billy Meier's contact notes and it looked something like the packets of alveoli in our lungs.

Mr Wendelle Stevens had heard from Billy that our universe looks like Swiss cheese with many holes inside.

What I am still perplexed to this day and will remain a mystery to me is that since everything material and non material is basically a sea of infinite assortment of spiritual energy, fine matter and all, based on thought, it basically means that in essence everything is thought or sizable idea.

Huh?

I mean can you imagine this quote from Semjase's intro to spiritual teachings "universes within universes, universes out of universes, universes above universes, universes below universes, universes out of universes, universes besides universes"

It boggles the mind

Yet it is said even the Petale level will not understand all the secrets of Creation so how can we although we can ask questions and ponder about them.

To me at least this whole Creational arena, structure, space, domain, area and it's existence takes on the form of a haze just like fog or mist.
Its a vast sea upon sea of this thing called energy or rather spiritual energy which in turn is said to be thought or sizable idea.

I can't get my head around it and I am just content from time to time to be able to at least ponder about it but not waste too much time on something I'll never be able to understand.

Thinking about our universe and Creation which is deemed one and the same as Creation is its outer as well as its inner, inside out, I've had this issue lingering in my mind for some time.

If galaxies can be destroyed (The ring nebula, the eye of God) and the chain reaction of Neutrinos or Telenons can be unleashed as a weapon to destroy everything within the universe that is material then our modern scientific point of view about the Big Bang is wrong.

Billy did mention that the Big Bang was spiritual in nature.
This means that the already worked out idea by Ur Creation to create a new universe must have a morphic resonance and Morphic field aspect to it.
What I am saying is that even before gestation the essence of our humanly body already exists before we take the human shape and not another species.
This would mean that even before the Big Bang took place, our universe's form would already have existed otherwise due to the violent collision of universes when the Big Bang happens at the green displacement belt, universes would be destroyed as soon as it forms by colliding with one another.
So I am assuming that even if I have this suspicion that I am wrong, the Absolute Absolutum with its creative intelligence must already make way or space for new universes to occupy within its space or to form in.

This raises another inevitable question, if there are 7 levels of Creation and 7 levels of AA then there must also be 7 levels of Absolute Nothing and then 7 more levels of something above this and 3 more seven levels of higher forms above previous forms right up to infinite infinitum which may go on forever in strict 7 level terms but then again this is another matter not worth getting into.

Anyway cheers

Matt Lee

Andyv24

Post Number: 34
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

Thanks for sharing. Your cited Semjase quote from the introduction to the spiritual teaching had left an impression on me as well. Indeed, me thinks one could hardly muster a more awe-inspiring thought.

As to your "another inevitable question"...jeez la weez. Ha. Wild. As it's been said many times on this forum...take heed to who you open up to about these types of ideas.

But I of course am "on your side" here in thinking that a manifold-edness of Creation along these lines is plausible, likely even (at least the bits I can begin to wrap my head around). Trying to fathom these super zoomed-out images of Creation is fun, huh?

If anyone has any ideas to "where" exactly, within our universe, a different "space-time dimension" is in comparison to ours...I will probably enjoy reading them. Thanks.

Actually a new idea just came to me. Perhaps our universe, whatever its relation to other universes, is akin to a ball of yarn with each layer of thread representing another "space-time dimension"...I don't know, just posturing.

I have seen the information regarding the universe "barrier/gate", but is there any info on the nature of the Plajaren's travel within our shared Sol universe from their space-time dimension into ours? Perhaps "space-time dimensions" are exited and penetrated from hyperspace?

Regards.

Votan

Post Number: 105
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andyv24

I have been reading about electrical energy generated and at a certain revolution it goes into a loop.
Scientist do not know what happens in this loop. This could be the space-time dimension. Our friends can go back or forward in time using this system.
joe

Newinitiation

Post Number: 642
Posted on Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andyv24

You said 'take heed to who you open up to about these types of ideas'.

It boggles the mind or what Andy
It's such an amazing concept just to be able to think about how vast this so called universe/Creation/Absolutum/Absolute Nothing and anything else above and beyond that is.

Your analogy about the ball of yarn is an interesting one as it reminded me of someone who said to the effect that 'dimensions' are just different frequencies much like how we would tune into radio stations by turning the dial.

Of course this then raises even more questions that stretches the mind beyond incredulity in that if Billy said Creation resembles our double helix DNA which is said to be in double egg type configuration which rotates against each other, then the strand aspect from your analogy would be that there exists this fractal aspect to it also where the unseen to us dimensions in infinite numbers are comprised as layers or pockets of bubbles.

Let me put it another way
When there are references where things exist in the same space which we occupy but in another dimension I cannot help but conclude that different frequencies of matter are spoken of at a super sub atomic level.
Even our scientists speak about spins in quarks where if there is an observer the quarks disappears altogether but reappear from view when it isn't observed.

Now this is beyond me and my head is metaphorically just spinning out of control just thinking about it but it does highlight just how little we really know about a lot of things and how much more there is to know.

Anyway it makes for an interesting discussion but one that is truly beyond the scope of my ability to understand.

cheers
Matt Lee

Andyv24

Post Number: 38
Posted on Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

As to your first lines above... I just jokingly meant that to most reasonable non-figu-initiated folks you may appear as a new age whack-job if you go on about things the likes of which were in your original reply to me above.

Anyway, I am going to let this be for now... Like you said, simply too difficult to understand...and probably not all that important all things considered.

Take care.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 643
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andyv24

I got your joke the first time man :-) but I wish that someday this forum can integrate video and speech into these written words so that facial expression, tonality in voice, body language and other micro cues can all be integrated into this communication medium and saved for other members to see that way we can reduce the information lag and thus misunderstanding.

Anyway off to other topic shall we.

cheers andy

regards
matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 688
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all members

Just out of curiosity does anybody here know from the FIGU literature whether:-

1) our universe rotates around other universes

2) the Absolute Absolutum revolves around other AAs

3) super cluster galaxies in our universe revolves around other super cluster galaxies

4) our universe rotates just like a planet and if so how long does it takes for one revolution

5) the rotations counter clockwise within our universe itself as a double egg shaped configuration can be looked upon as a great belt of streams much like the North Atlantic Current comprising all of the 7 universal belts flowing through in all directions within our universe

6) the universes move about within the Absolute Absolutum itself

7) the universe as a whole can be destroyed through collision with other universes or at the very least our 4th material belt only

8) the Dern and DAL universe is exactly the same as every other universes just like the human spirit form is even if it has its own unique individual characteristics thus differentiates from every other.

9) just as the background radiation from the core and remnants of the Big Bang can be detected, whether the echo or rather the spiritual oscillatory vibration penetrates inter universally from one to the other universes.

10) the blackholes and its opposite counterpart exists as one unit that is inextricable joined with one another in such a way that when you detect a blackhole there will always be the repulsive counterpart near by.

11) the universes can be amalgamated with one another through technology so that instead of DAL and DERN existing as a separate entity they can be made as one unit just like Germany and in the future both Koreas

12) the destruction of the fabric of space-time in our universe will also detrimentally effect our twin DAL universe

13) the universe can be created with not 7 belts but 6,5,4,3,2,1 or 14, 21, 28, 343 belts etc.

14) the 7 laws of nature (gravity etc) is exactly the same as all other universes with a material belt

15) the hyperspace within all universes with a material belt is the finest of all dimensions that exists within it except for the spiritual dimensions where the spiritual forms resides.

16) through the detection of tachyons one of the other unknown as yet 3 laws of nature can be unraveled.

17) the AA has a spiritual form, shape or structure that is distinguishable from other AA levels.

18) the 1 st belt or the core is receiving it's finest of the finest energies from the AA just like the RAM belt to feed it back out to 3 other belts or whether it just acts as a negative pole and recycles it's received spiritual energies from the 6 belts right back through the same channel,

19) the rate of the expansion of the universe is governed by the laws of AA hence its finiteness.

20) the energies fed by the AA through all 7 belts limits the speed of expansion to a certain speed but also slowing it down after certain period.

21) the expansion of the universe is uniform throughout the universe or is different in different parts of the universe and the 7 belts.

Just curious that's all even though Billy says it's not important to know these things as the ST and its application in real life is what matters.

Any ideas?

regards
Matt Lee

Michael_horn

Post Number: 677
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Matt, what would you do with the info if you got it?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 691
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

You are right Michael

I share your sentiment regarding this

I was only prompted by superficial curiosity and for information only aspects that in the end won't satisfy the more important things that truly matters.

Thanks for the very pertinent rhetorical question.

regards
Matt Lee

Ferbon

Post Number: 302
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a good question. And if I may - what would you recommend Michael?

Salome

Ramirez

Post Number: 871
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

That's a fabulous and detailed set of questions ..... however very wide ranging and speculative.

Maybe what's further out is based on what's already known in that Creations are similar to and an analogy of stars existing within a universe so Creations of which there may be many are parts of something larger and more expansive the Absolute Absolutum which itself might be a part of and exist within something even larger which so far no-one knows or if they do they aren't saying.

See this:

"18) the 1 st belt or the core is receiving it's finest of the finest energies from the AA just like the RAM belt to feed it back out to 3 other belts or whether it just acts as a negative pole and recycles it's received spiritual energies from the 6 belts right back through the same channel,"

At the lowest sub atomic level that may indeed contain and actually be the base life force energy emanating from the AA which as you speculate sustains Creations which then radiate a slightly lesser level life force to enliven their contents which isn't quite at the 7th level.

However even though it's speculation it's not gossip or figuring out which brand of detergent is best or what sort of burger you intend consuming for lunch or which horsie is likely to win the 5th at the next race meeting.

So whilst it may be exotic it's a worthwhile mental workout sure to expand your capacity if you manage to remain sane trying to figure the answers.

Again however in my view more profitable that contemplating one hand clapping or why the chicken crossed the road or which came first .... the chicken or the egg and where did that AA originate and how can it always have been there ? .... that dont make sense at present and probably wont right up to your final day and ..... dont keep ruminating constantly on the subject till it becomes an obsession about finding a solution till that day because your sure to come away frustrated and disappointed.
Cheers.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 679
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Matt & Ferbon,

I'd recommend following your own inner guidance regarding whether the information is useful to…you. Information that I find fascinating but not of relevance to me may prove to be of greater value to you, lead to some kinds of breakthroughs, etc. For me, I want to learn and practice the consciousness based and spiritual teaching as best I can in my daily life. Daily life provides me with endless opportunities to do this.

Ferbon

Post Number: 303
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael.

That is clear and nonetheless worth asking. Just wanted to make sure that "we are sick in the same hospital" as Billy would say.

Salome

Newinitiation

Post Number: 694
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

You said:-

Again however in my view more profitable that contemplating one hand clapping or why the chicken crossed the road or which came first .... the chicken or the egg and where did that AA originate and how can it always have been there ? .... that dont make sense at present and probably wont right up to your final day and ..... dont keep ruminating constantly on the subject till it becomes an obsession about finding a solution till that day because your sure to come away frustrated and disappointed.

Your recommendations are logical and accords with the truth Ramirez and one that I have no problem with accepting.

I usually don't think too much about them as I will never be able to understand but after making a sketch of the structure of 10 to the power of 49 CREATION/Universes these impulses started igniting thoughts within me that prompted me to put into words as questions which ultimately resulted in these questions.

Impulses impelled me to be impulsive and I had this urge within me to ask these questions for some reason.

cheers
Matt

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page