Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 14, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through June 14, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 667
Posted on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

Cheers Edward

Few other thoughts came to mind which I would like to share.

Due to various reasons we humans can either be very militant about holding steadfast to our own views and when challenged we either develop ill feelings and become very aggressive about protecting our Egos or in stark contrast, at every turn, we betray our own Egos and genuine attitudes we hold just to concede to the other person more forceful than us as to either win favours from them, not be rejected by them, be approved of or out of cowardice and lack of confidence acquiesce.

From my perspective fear of rejection, criticism, punishment, humiliation and making a fool out of ourselves in front of other people is one of the major factors and driving forces that govern our actions, motives, intent and behaviour besides self regarding motives to do with profit and self gain and to earn a living.

It seizes to amaze me how often in social interactions among people, the repeated patterns of the more forceful, aggressive, thick skinned and emotionally strong ones dominate the social exchange, receive more attention, give more orders, receive more favours, attract more favourable conditions such as attractive looking partners, receive more praise, thought more of, receive more offers from people, gravitate more people around them especially the weak and the drooling who yearn for approval and attention but along with these attributes if they also have a bit of intelligence, money, street smartness, adept at the charm offensive, sense of humour and other favourable social skills, it becomes a deadly combination in enabling them to get what they want, when they want as long as they want and as long as they want something.

It may just be this atavistic tendency learned and ingrained throughout the human history and by genetic influence but it becomes apparent that through religious influence the human¡¯s propensity to throw themselves to a Godly figure, higher being or someone who they esteem to be the one worthy of such adoration appear also in the more mundane aspect of our human lives in the everyday social exchange.

People just want to be approved of, to be affirmed that they matter, to be told that they are worthy, lovable, wanted, needed, valued, desired and to be relieved of their insecurities, uncertainties, self hatred, discontent, dissatisfaction, boredom, doubts, fears, lack of direction, pain, suffering, ill feelings, sorrows, hardships, and loneliness by something or somebody be it dead or alive.

It seems that this wretched state and affliction of the this human condition is a telltale sign and symptom of something that extends much more deeper into the human psyche and that as subconsciously generated self punishment of sorts and the indication of incongruity against one¡¯s better knowledge at a subconscious level, the human seems to suffer these symptoms as a result of him straying from the truth; are ignorant of the truth; is not aligning his thoughts to the truth; is not thinking and having thoughts that conforms with the truth; is not basing his actions and behaviour with the motives and intentions aligned with the truth and spiritual values; is not seeing and perceiving the reality, things in reality and other people through the eyes of the truth and spiritual values; is not generating feelings and experiences in alignment with the truth and spiritual values; is not consciously feeding himself and into his head the information and knowledge of the truth and spiritual knowledge; is not striving for genuine spiritual evolution and by continuing to live the ignorant, materialistic, egoistic, self interested, self obsessed, self regarding, self absorbed, self focused, self centered, selfish, and life conforming to the predominant social trends and the current of the time, he will thus continue to suffer the oppressive inner self punishment as a result.

Just a thought which came to mind

cheers
Matt Lee

Piyali

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Matt Lee, excellent thought provoking post that deeply resonates with me. You have summarized it very well and have done so with true and real understanding, one that comes from within and hence can be felt by those of us who are reading it. Thank you so much. Please do continue to share your thoughts. I never miss your posts. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Acriasis

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What a great thought you have there Matt. It reminds me of some of the struggles I have in bringing the silent revolution of the truth out in the open for my family to know. It is almost as if change for the better is too much for them. Time will only tell when acceptance of true life will be found for those that believe, rather than know actual truth, for in this life 'thinking and thoughts' are influenced by choices that are made, whether they be 'good' or 'bad'. Acceptance should be accepting life as it truly is, not as you would like it to be, or who will be impressed the most by your lifestyle and how many expensive material items you have. Life and truth is here and will always be present no matter who decides to truly live and know it. Even after this generation of truth-seekers and truth-bringers of FIGU, SSSC and other places throughout the world, is gone, life and truth will still be here to stay for all time.
May knowledge unknown before be found for all who know of true life.
Saalome,
Marcus
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wherever you are thinking there shall be your thoughts also. Wherever my thoughts are, a choice shall be made. May that choice always be in truth

Hawaiian

Post Number: 158
Posted on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sometimes all that glitter and gold are often meaniless to one’s internal processes that transcends material realms and dimensions where glitter and gold has no values what-so-ever.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 668
Posted on Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your kind words Piyali and Acriasis, even though I appreciate it, still in the back of my head such praise is undeserved Cos for where could such resonance be felt except in the truth and where and how could we have had the fortune of such an experience if it wasn¡¯t for Billy, the Plejaren and Federation members who were the ones who had brought us the Creational spiritual truths in the first place.
If you guys had asked me 8 years ago what the truth was I would have told you Rove McManus, Eddie ¡®everywhere¡¯ Macguire, Kerri-anne Kennerly, Bert Newton, death and taxes and never in a million years would such words as truth, Creation, spirit, spiritual teachings, consciousness, peace, love, harmony, freedom, reverence, honour and veneration would have come out of my mouth then, so that is my perspective according to how I see it but nonetheless thank you guys for being part of the quite/silent revolution of truth.

Cheers
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 669
Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(This is my observation and perspectives only and nothing more)

Thinking about and having thoughts on various matters it has come to my attention that certain things seem to dominate and repeat itself over and over again about people which seem to transcend all cultural, geographical and racial boundaries in that people have this aversion for saying hello and I am sorry first.

This is a very strange phenomenon as if a plague has swept across the terrain, what normally is a natural thing to greet others and acknowledge their presence or acknowledge mistakes and apologise; people nowadays see it as a form of weakness, that if they say hello first or say I am sorry they somehow feel this sense that something is taken away from them or a certain pride has been diminished or that they feel subservient or obligated to the one they said hello or sorry to first.

It seems that the natural has now become so unnatural.

Yet disheveled, chaotic and unhealthily disordered things have become the origin seem to point towards a materialistic society too obsessed with hierarchy, excessive competition, beating the Jones¡¯s next door, climbing higher up the ladder, self aggrandizement, elitism, one-upmanship, position, rank, title, image, distinction, having, superiority, and excessive comparisons.

It¡¯s no wonder then that drowned by such undercurrent of pressure to measure up and perform, people who can¡¯t measure up to such standards imposed on them by society and internalised and conscientious of their failings develop inferiority complex, a huge wall within their inner sanctum and coping strategy in the form of stoicism and false tough guy pretenses that betrays their real hearts.

Coupled with this is the incessant repetition of punishment for mistakes made and the fixation by people to ridicule and put down people for making them that such manifestations as passing the buck, denial, cover-up, counter attack, intrigue and not taking responsibility arises.

With such things occurring day in and day out whether in the work place, at home, with friends or family or whomever, the pride of people if beaten to pulp often enough will carry oppressive self defeating thoughts and feelings, then a society becomes comprised of fragile egos and weak minded wimps who are all show but lack the inner substance and the balls to confront their fears or to have the courage to be their genuine self to others who don¡¯t always hide behind mask within a mask, fancy titles, positions, who they know, how much they have, and what they know.
It¡¯s no wonder then why it¡¯s difficult for people to avail themselves to say hello first or to genuinely apologise for mistakes made.

Billy¡¯s sagely advice about people needing to achieve inner calm, peace, love, harmony and freedom becomes all the more relevant and urgent in such a context as does Jmmanuel¡¯s passage on the spirit of judgment as we are the reflection of what we experience, do, think and feel and the reflection is also what and how we are, it becomes really a no brainer then that we need to be the change we want to see but more importantly to provide a safe, harmonious, peaceful, loving, caring, respectful, non threatening, and free atmosphere and conditions for people we confront each day to allow them free to be their genuine self so that they don¡¯t have to put up false pretenses, tell lies, hide something from us, be compelled to be something that they are not, prove something about themselves, be anxious, or feign.

By providing for such an atmosphere for people it can serendipitously foster positivity that extends into the unconscious and subconscious realm which works as invisible values that brings out the more positive aspect of people and maybe encourage them to get in touch with that aspect of themselves more often.

It is my understanding then that Billy¡¯s advice about taking self responsibility also extends to how we approach the world and things of reality for how could it be otherwise and it extends beyond our private sphere to others around us and how we approach them.

Cheers
Matt Lee

Redbeard

Post Number: 258
Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In response to Matt Lee/Newinitiation, and others....

You are seeing our problems very close to the reality of things. When we arrive at the understanding of the state of affairs that we find ourselves and crack the shell of our delusion, the process of attempting to arrive at a solution to the problems of society begins!

No matter what country a person on this forum is from, the problems are similar and totally related to the average intelligence and spiritual maturity that most people are at.

Billy says that we just need to elect folks into office that are better choices, but where I live most of the people that vote haven't the sense to vote for those that are best. I'll catch someone complaining about the direction things are going and I'll ask them "did you vote in the primary election for so and so ? Or do you vote in the primary election?", and most of the time the answer is no. Personal responsibility overcomes apathy!

The maturity that brings a person to a desire to know the truth and take 100% responsibility for everything in their personal lives and also the outside world as our influence allows, comes into view and scrutiny as we see ourselves, our family, community, country and world make choices.

We, it would appear to me, have a while to wait before we can get a full measure of progress it these matters of maturity. I'm reminded of a few references in the meier material that seem to have some application and i'm sure there are many more.

There was mention in CR 251 about the highly advance ET's and all of their warmongering and attempts to rule over many civilizations and worlds and the resultant destruction of entire planets and systems. One thing in our favor for this planet is the presence of our peaceful plejarens.

Also, billy mentioned that if we can survive the next 700-plus years that some rationality will finally settle in. I am encouraged by this and am daily engaging and challenging all those that allow it and qualify for it, in conversation related to the real issues of life, on whatever topic they allow and can handle.

Lastly the Degenerating Genetic modification that was done, and effects us all, being reversed so that we can be more and more completely Human. It's only a matter of time and diligence.

Let's make every opportunity to gain self control by self scrutiny and we will see progress. Hey what's 700 years compared to millions of lifetimes! We can't let our Ego's and Psyche's dictate to us how we make choices and live. Logic and Love must prevail.....

Peace and Wisdom,

Matt Beattie

Corey

Post Number: 384
Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Redbeard,

Actually the Psyche can cause trouble because of negative unconscious thoughts which we can reprogram the Psyche with neutral positive equilisedness. See Billy's might of thoughts Chapter 8 & 9. I haven't read the English translation yet, but because it's Gaiaguys work, it's got to be good.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Edward

Post Number: 2746
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian....

Very TRUE.

Billy, mentions this a number of times....in his materials.

'Glitter and Gold', can be very Deceiving!

Quite a Material manifestation, Delusion.....

Edward.

Redbeard

Post Number: 259
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

You are right about that. My line of thinking was to do with the Psyche's programmed responses, that of course must be transformed, corrected or formed to a more useful or perhaps even minimized when we are consciously active in our responsibility of directing self toward reality and truth !!

Peace....

Newinitiation

Post Number: 670
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt/Redbeard hows things

You said 'We can't let our Ego's and Psyche's dictate to us how we make choices and live. Logic and Love must prevail.....

So true, yet it brings home even closer as I write these various posts, of my own failings, foibles, weaknesses and deficiencies that I must be vigilant for, to amend them as I see them and to correct it as I become aware of them.

We are all just humans after all with warts and all and cannot pretend otherwise with or without knowing the truth.

cheers
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 671
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To forum members

More thoughts came to me..

Sometimes thinking and thoughts are like butterflies they are here one moment and instantly gone the next.

Analysing certain non descript thoughts that were lingering in my mind for the last several days I had to try and put them into some concrete form in order to see what it looked like and these were the result.

It may not apply to every student of the Creational spiritual teachings but.......

As if by some cosmic conspiracy the prerequisite price demanded from us in order to enter through the doors of the kingdom of spirit and to arrive at the foothills to the temple of Creation was that we have behind us experiences of some form of hardship and suffering that was needed for us to get to the destination of truth.

Whether in the form of having suffered from psychological disorders, the bitter pain of losing a loved one; experiencing the wrath and calumny of the corrupt powers that be; suffering from physical disabilities brought on by an accident or by birth defect; being attacked by episodes of seizure; experiences of destitution, homelessness, poverty or financial ruin; trauma from war experiences and war syndromes; having gone from one abusive relationship to another; physical, psychological and sexual abuse; been given up for adoption; experiences of separation and divorce; having suffered from health related hardships and illnesses; being incarcerated; having been rejected by society and by people; pain and hardship endured through the fault and false accusations of other people; family breakdown; social and interpersonal problems; suicide attempts and so on it is as if our lives needed to parallel to some extent that of the life of the prophet and bring with us to the table these experiences as a cornerstone and foundation for certain learning in order to build up some level of capacity for the ultimate truth to be open and ready for us or rather us being open and ready for it

There is a price for everything and nothing is free in this world but all the better for it as what the situation demands as its due payment in the end equates with none other than the development of our abilities, strengths, talents, capacities, capabilities, skills, action, striving, being and thinking in the process of paying for them.

By suffering from pain and hardship it teaches us the value of life, to value life, the living and the small and big things that truly matters and that as necessary experiences to build up certain qualities and inner values it may just be what we need to tap into and to draw from in order to have something to show for as students of Creational spiritual teachings and be a group made up of diverse people from all walks of life representing the sum total of collective common experiences of the masses and also for us to understand the fundamentals of life at its core so that what the truth demands from us as our only guilt for knowing it, that we step up to the challenges it poses and for us to build on and to have what it takes to live up to it.

Cheers
Matt Lee

Ferbon

Post Number: 287
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

The process of practical learning is through experiencing. It is up to you to find ways/opportunities to learn effectively and be open when opportunities present themselves.
Life is what you make of it and is certainly neither painful nor a massacre even if we haven't learned to deal with obstacles properly. Thus it is also not true that suffering, injustice, etc. have brought people to learn about the truth because keen observer and attentive scholar can find and observe acts of creation all over him/her and be motivated by these, contemplate them, etc.

Please BE CAUTIOUS with statements like:
"As if by some cosmic conspiracy the prerequisite price demanded from us in order to enter through the doors of the kingdom of spirit and to arrive at the foothills to the temple of Creation was that we have behind us experiences of some form of hardship and suffering that was needed for us to get to the destination of truth."

because you have only just arrived there at first signs of sectarian falsified interpretation which has nothing to do with the actual truth. You can counteract such thoughts by quoting Billy directly as well as direct interpretation of his words - and to be sure - there's plenty material to quote from.

Salome

Hawaiian

Post Number: 160
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While studying Hawaiian history, it mentions during ancient times that future kings/queens were raised in poverty as young children to experience hungry and unfortunate living conditions in order to rule wisely over their subjects and not abuse them. It’s a humane and logical approach that was lost when others see fit to rule harshly and by might of force.

This approach still has its validity even for today and the future that span dimensions including space and time, since direct experiences of hardships are often the best teaching methods for those who abuse others. Such “negative”, actions often produces positive results that have validity in both the waking and sleeping realms that remain instructive tools none-the-less.

We speak of “equableness” or the balance of forces/influences, however one needs to look at both sides of the equation and apply the necessary input to keep it in balance. It is not creational applicable for both the abuser and abused if no balance is maintained which often leads to destruction and stagnation for both sides of this equation.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 672
Posted on Friday, May 17, 2013 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your input Ferbon as we can only grow with mutual feedback and assistance

In regards to my post maybe I haven¡¯t expressed myself well enough for you to understand but I think you have drawn wrong conclusions from it.

Since I am using common English with common meaning and expression, certain things may not accord with the FIGU terms one being ¡°truth demands from us¡± or ¡°price demanded from us¡±.

Yes truth, Creation and the spiritual teachings does not demand anything or to put a price on anything to anybody, we just merely, out of our own free will, learn what it is, choose to live by it and to think along its lines but others may have got the gist of what I was trying to get at using those words.

You will find among this group of students of spiritual truth and myself being one of them who have had to endure much suffering and hardship to get here and for those experiences to serve as the impetus and fodder for the truth to come to us or rather us to find it, encounter it, discover it, rediscover it or what have you, if you get what I mean.

Of course it doesn¡¯t apply to everyone as I can only speak for myself but that upon retrospection and introspection I have come to the inevitable conclusion on hindsight that those experiences of suffering and hardship were necessary for me to learn the vital lesson of life which provided the stage or a stepping stone to be the fortunate one to encounter the truth as one of only several thousand among the 8.4 billion people now living.

I don¡¯t ascribe any specialness to myself but come to think of it I ask myself at times why me, why now and why in this incarnation if there wasn¡¯t a reason for it.
You also happen to be one of them Ferbon but let¡¯s not dwell on it any further as what is important in the end is not just knowing the truth but to live, breathe and be it.

Ferbon you said

Please BE CAUTIOUS with statements like:
"As if by some cosmic conspiracy the prerequisite price demanded from us in order to enter through the doors of the kingdom of spirit and to arrive at the foothills to the temple of Creation was that we have behind us experiences of some form of hardship and suffering that was needed for us to get to the destination of truth."

because you have only just arrived there at first signs of sectarian falsified interpretation which has nothing to do with the actual truth. You can counteract such thoughts by quoting Billy directly as well as direct interpretation of his words - and to be sure - there's plenty material to quote from.

You are wrong Ferbon and you may need to do some more reading to avoid coming to false conclusions.

Although as students of the spiritual teachings we need to stay vigilant and be responsible for making sure that we eliminate any religious elements, connotations and substance from our speech, deeds, thoughts, intentions, words, feelings and actions the above statements to do with ¡°kingdom of spirit¡± and ¡®temple of Creation¡± are part of what¡¯s in the FIGU literature and as you said ¡°there are plenty of material to quote from¡± and I can¡¯t agree with you more there.

In the:-
Introduction to the Spiritual Teaching
9. All of these lead to what forms the spiritual kingdom of wisdom; all are existing within what is creative.
82. The kingdom of the spirit holds wonders over wonders.
157. Every human bears within him the entire kingdom of spirit, but it is covered and beaten with ignorance, errors, imperfection, evil, mistakes and restrictions of all sorts, which have to be changed into their opposites through the recognition and acceptance of truth.
160. The human is one with everything within Creation, in truth, wisdom and love, in the kingdom of the spirit

Life in Spiritual and Physical- An Important Word, Sentence 2
This certainty can become true for every single human being once he conquers his own ego. Truly, it is only the ego's haze that prevents envisioning the kingdom of true life, spiritualness, beyond the transformation of being and the passing on.

Contact Report 139
38. They do not bring your old word into constant remembrance, that they must become like little children; otherwise, the kingdom of the spirit will remain closed to them.

Understanding The Term ¡°Creation¡±
88. Thereby he is a walking temple of Creation.
88. Dadurch ist er ein wandelnder Schopfungstempel.

Contact Report 11 Translation
115. The body is the temple of the radiating spirit - the self-luminous, innermost life - the creational self.
115. Der Korper ist der Tempel des strahlenden Geistes, des selbstleuchtenden innersten Lebens, des schopferischen Selbst.

FIGU Bulletin 005- "CRAZIES" NEVER DIE OUT, paragraph 4, sentence 2
Instead of suggesting they turn towards organized religions, the participants were advised to explore their innermost selves where they would discover the temple each individual carries within him- or herself.

OM Kanon 49
57. The body is the temple of the radiating spirit, the self-illuminating inner life, the creational self.
57. Der Korper ist der Tempel des strahlenden Geistes, des selbstleuchtenden inneren Lebens, des schopferischen Selbst.

I hope through this brief exchange it has served a vital lesson for you to learn from as it has for me.

cheers
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 673
Posted on Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian

Those are words that resonated well with me there Hawaiian and thanks for sharing.

Thinking about what you said I guess we human beings have a penchant for learning things the hard way as if its a right of passage to be masochistic.

Although I might add I have met people who've suffered through some very hard times and managed to come out of it and achieve success and material wealth only to turn for the worse by being colder, ruthless, nasty and selfish instead of becoming more compassionate and understanding of other people.
Their rationale being if I have suffered and managed to come out of it why can't others.

So you get both extremes and suffering doesn't necessarily turn people for the better.

It all depends on the person.

Thinking about thinking it is truly amazing how everything we humans do is just one thought/click away and through the laws of cause and effect every thought has it's equivalent consequence and effect including thoughtlessness and absentmindedness.

I am always surprised and amazed by this and by the might of thoughts more so because its such a simple idea yet sometimes simple things are often the hardest to do.

Cheers
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 674
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Recently I have had some personal dilemmas for which I can only say that I am not proud of and that the 3 light second thought impulses projected out by me wasn't the kind or nature to which I would like to infest the storage banks with but..............

Since we live in a barbaric world with barbaric signs, intentions, images, actions, feelings and thoughts I can only conclude that one must be very very vigilant in keeping a safe guard on one's psyche and to protect it from the vagaries of life.

Having said that I cannot underestimate the power of thinking and thoughts of negativity that produces wrath and rage within oneself that floods the mind with impulses that seemingly get out of control and wreak havoc.

The mechanism of wrath and rage it seems stems from the thoughts of perceived injustice, harsh treatment, outrage, revenge, vengeance, and retaliation brought on by reflexive thoughts that makes you sweaty, trembling, pounding heart, and with a scowling face.

One's anger surges out of control to such an extent in the throes of such rage one can only temper it with extreme difficulty.

I cannot imagine a situation whereby those who are now living or have lived have never in their life thought about doing harm to another person, to those persons I can only conclude that they are lying their face off.

Hypocrisy is everywhere and those that ride the high horse the most is fallibly the one's who are hypocritical the most.
Nobody is immune from such a contradiction for which even the Plejaren have been deceived.

According to the scientists who specialise in this field the amygdala is most responsible for bringing about rages in people and the neocortex for calculated revenge.

Anger produces more anger, rage and wrath, the problem is how to stop anger when and where is happens so that it doesn't get out of control and degenerate to such an extent that crime takes place.

In 'There shall be peace on earth' Billy writes that if peace, harmony, love and freedom is to take place people must control their feelings, thoughts and actions so that eye for an eye does not take place and at some point all the degeneracy must stop so that the perpetuating cycle of violence does not beget more violence and how right he is.

This lesson is more closer to home than ever for me in recent times as I have, like the fallible one's of the old, succumb to such degeneracy that laid bare in such stark nudity at how easily one can step out of line and trespass against Creative natural laws and commandments even if only in thoughts and feelings and it seems there is a such thing as thought crimes.

What I wanted to say essentially is that even if everything depends on thinking and thoughts what we do not have control over is other people's actions and if other people's action is of a nature where it is murderous and killing in kind how do you love enough and be neutral enough about their actions so that you don't get carried away and think and feel in the same manner as these people, to this it's not easy even if the Creative spiritual truth is known as the human element with all that we have been born with and born to plays out as influencing forces that can only be controlled with uttermost discipline and self control the lessons will be posed to all those who are honest enough to admit it that they too will have to confront these throughout their lives and good on them for being able to control themselves if they can whilst others must learn the hard way.

regards
Matt

Melissa

Post Number: 90
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt and all,

Thank you for you thoughts and discussion. I will share my thoughts.

We live during a time when Menschen in large, are in reality, thinking/acting in some sort of primal/survival mode, which does not bring the best out of people, rather just the opposite.

Thinking/acting with reason vs. un-reason is the ultimate goal, and reason is only gained by knowledge and experience. So depending upon who is thinking/acting, will ultimately be uniquely different per person.

It is ok to defend one's self, which is a primal instinct and necessary for survival.
When we think/act with anger and reason, (I'm angry that you are trying to kill me, so I will protect myself), is natural.
When we think/act with anger un-reasonably, (I'm angry that you cheated on me, so I will kill you), is un-natural.

We understand that we can get very angry at times, which are only caused by our thoughts, which in turn is caused by our lack of understanding or the practice of purposely using in-correct thoughts. Knowing this, it is easier to realise then, not only are we able to find reason with our own thoughts and feelings, but we are also able to correct them, continually. Not another's, but our own. This helps us realise the (another's) are also figuring this out, on their own, in their own way.
-Melissa

Newinitiation

Post Number: 676
Posted on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Meliisa

Thank you for your input and I can only agree with you as it makes sense.

What prompted me to write my post stems from myself having watched online videos on various popular websites of people getting murdered, tortured, heinously and brutally chopped to pieces and defiled beyond sickening.

It was utterly barbaric, unforgiving, savage, brutal, inhumane, cruel, bloody, evil, vile, loathsome, despicable and vicious what these scums have done to these victims and from it I had to suffer hell trying to get out of it.

Of course the question arises what the heck was I doing watching these videos in the first place when I knew that It was going to be gory.
I don't think that most people encounter what they encounter on the internet out of volition but most of the time you just happen to come by it by chance but curiosity also has the effect of killing the cat.

Anyway I was disturbed for a brief several days.

The thing about the spiritual teachings is that for me at least, there is a certain sensitivity that seems to develop within the subconscious especially things of violence in nature.
I wasn't like this before the spiritual teachings as I grew up watching horror movies all my life but it seems that there is a noticeable effect of ST on the psyche but ST or no ST anyone who is even only half sane would have also been repulsed and disgusted by these acts of inhumanity and wondering why this nagging feeling of irritation and smoldering rage is being fomented and brewing inside of them that kinda says I would like to get my hands on that scum and...............

Everyone is different of course and their tolerance level for these crimes must also have different effects on different people but the automatic impulses, ideas and thoughts which stemmed from having witnessed people get brutally slaughtered is not something I'd like to go through again so people must beware what they put in their eyes, ears and of course their mouths but also what comes out of them too.

regards
Matt

Kbanthis

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt your post really goes to show how delusional religion is! All those guilty people need to be captured and separated from society for life. We need a peace army in each country!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 681
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I've been thinking recently about how the value of spiritual thinking and thoughts creates some level of self protection against it and certain resistance.

In a world where the Creational spiritual teachings are absolutely incompatible with the current era, societal conditions and the evolutionary level of the masses one has to live with if full application is brought about but also the quandary faced by the student of the teachings that once they have been exposed to it that there is no going back and that it sticks to you for life.

That inner conflict ensues from time to time and this pull of conflict of conscience arises when against one's better knowledge of the truth and due to higher standards of conduct one starts to impose on oneself that when trespassed against that better knowledge due to external circumstances imposed by society that one then suffers from guilt and remorse.

It appears to me as is replete in the contact notes about what the core group members in the initial years were facing that everyone who has ever dealt with the Creational spiritual truth at some point in their lives must come face to face with the realisation that there is a certain resistence to the truth albeit at a subconscious level which poses its own challenges and internal forces that they must come to terms with.

As a way to cope some might keep a certain distance, focus only on the spectacular aspects to do with Plejaren beamship or technology, stop participating in the forum, allow themselves to be distracted by the vagaries of life and other UFO and conspiracy related information, read FIGU literature but stop at that without trying to apply the teachings, dabble here and there but not get too focused on the spiritual teachings, step back from time to time to allow the teachings to sink in with time, to not think about it at all or to give up entirely only to regret it and come back.

Whatever the case maybe as has been warned that people can be burnt by the harsh realities of truth but more to the point I am beginning to think that it is more the societal influences growing up and the external circumstances and influences that ill prepares the would be student for the spiritual truths more so than the personal inadequacies and constitution.

Being compromised by so much filth from society and the weight of that filth and scummy dirt like influence does indeed stick and the stains don't come off that easily which is what the spiritual teachings try to amend in the first place.

Anyway maybe its just me but the process of full psychological and consciousness integration and assimilation of the values of the spiritual ideas, thoughts and truth does indeed take much more time than I had initially thought, hence the advice 'take it one step at a time and don't rush it' or the resistance could very well stem from the inconveniences that it poses in the day to day life where dishonesty, untruths, deception, guile, intrigue, negativity, backstabbing, ass kissing, obsession for control, self aggrandizement, extreme materialism, superficiality, ingenuousness rules the world and in fact is a matter of life in the current era.

I don't know where to go from here but if even degeneracy can be looked at as a learning experience stemming from coping or even due to resistance then it feels a lot better for perceiving oneself as a test or experiment subject to gauge the cause and effect relations of things so that the truth of it all can be uncovered to base one's knowledge and experience from.

I don't think I have made myself clear and veered off on a tangent with my expression

cheers
Matt

Newinitiation

Post Number: 683
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kbanthis

Your intentions are proper and righteous Kbanthis and one that will definitely come to fruition some 5 incarnations on average for majority of human beings on earth.

This equates with roughly 3 generations per 100 years and some 24-28 generations later and one that can never take place in our current lifetime.

To put it into context there are 147 corporations which control 50% of the worlds wealth whether directly or indirectly through share ownership and directorship or voting rights, the richest 400 in US have as much wealth as 185 million Americans combined, the richest 1% (84 million) of adults in the world own 40% of the planet's wealth, 10% of adults accounted for 85% of the world total of global assets,, richest families include Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Windsors, Vanderbilts, Krupps, Kelloggs, Goldmans, Wrigleys, Al_Sauds, Lis, Cowles-Hammets, Harrimans, Morgan Family, Ford Family, Harkness Family, Mellon Family, Vanderbilt Family, Whitney Family, Standard Oil Families, Du Pont Family, McCormick Family, Baker Family, Fisher Family, Guggenheim Family, Field Family, Curtis-Boks Family, Duke Family, Berwind Family, Lehman Family, Widener Family, Reynolds Family, Astor Family, Winthrop Family, Stillman Family, Timken Family, Pitcairn Family, Warburg Family, Metcalf Family, Clark Family, Phipps Family, Kahn Family, Green Family, Patterson Family, Taft Family, Deering Family, De Forest Family, Gould Family, Hills Family, Drexel Family, Ryan Family, Foster Family, Johnson Family, James Family, Nash Family, Schiff Family, Patten Family, Hayden Family, Weber Family, Blumenthal Family, Mills Family, Friedsam Family, McLean Family, Higgins Family, Cochran Family, Kirkwood Family, Tyson Family, Huntington Family, Storrow Family, Rosenwald Family, Baruch Family, Kresge Family and so on excluding others around the world.

So with such concentrated power and wealth in the hands of these crony intermarried families that are just handful our education, judicial, medical, pharmaceutical, military, mass media, resources, finance, agricultural, intelligence, technology, movie, automotive, communications, weapons, electronic, religious, governmental, industrial, insurance, health, superannuation, transportation, marine, research, scientific, industries, system and institutions are controlled by a fraction of the world's population.

So can you imagine Kbanthis why we cannot have multinational peace keeping troops with the current world order where those that are in power who are so intoxicated by it and will not let go that easily will not allow such a thing to happen because it will threatened the very power structure in which they depend on to hold onto their forceful power.

By way of deception, murder and intrigues through the intelligence agencies, military and paramilitary groups, these powerful one's of finance from some of these families mentioned above and as Billy had mentioned will continue to use the NATO, intelligence apparatus, corrupt government officials, UN, bank of international settlement, WHO, world bank, EU, IMF and secret societies to wage war against the common man and use them as fodder by way of decoy, distract and trash to get them to fight among themselves whilst all the trappings will be enjoyed by them.

'War is a racket' as Smedley Butler put it and war profiteering will continue unabated.

The great ponzi scheme called financial and banking system will also continue to fleece the supposedly dumb, docile, stupid, moronic and willfully ignorant masses until they wake up in a coffin.

regards
Matt

Newinitiation

Post Number: 695
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Have you members ever experienced total separation of your material thoughts from your "Me", "Myself" and "I" and achieved state of oneness with your higher self that was totally imperturbable by the material external forces, influences and circumstances and from it achieved pure self awareness totally unlike material self awareness?

If so can you briefly explain your experiences and what it was like?

cheers
Matt

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page