Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 18, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through June 18, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 529
Posted on Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had a NDE in my 20's.

After my experience I went on a search to find accounts of other people who had them. I discovered a common thread. Our NDE's are based on a subconscious metaphor which we generate that helps us understand that we are "to go back" and that it is "not our time" in a way which only our subconscious can generate like a dream. Most experiencing a NDE are able to see their body and immediately can only assume that we are dead.

Careful analysis will reveal to us that a NDE is very much like an experience of living out an experience in our dreams. This is the case even when we leave the room we are in and move about. It is actually an extension/projection of the viewing abilities of our consciousness which, can move about and observe.

Another interesting observation is that experienced by the military soldier who suddenly finds himself hovering over terrain and is able to see the enemy position and even look back and see himself with his unit. I also experienced this in the middle of a violent situation between two gangs warring and I helped some people get out of there alive. I too looked back and saw myself walking ahead of the small group and leading them out. This usually is not due to some trauma to the body but due to some highly stressful situation.

Another common thread I found was that the metaphor was always based on personal limited or excessive exposure to or study of a particular religious, spiritual, moral idea, etc we have perceived, learned, understood, etc.

Billy is in a unique position when it comes to dying and rebirth. He has evolved beyond this phase and even experienced it in reverse (from the AA to high council to human being). His spiritform is unlike ours.

The main thing he stresses is that the best way to experience the transition into the death-life is to study the teaching. From the teaching one learns about living as a true human being. One learns about the importance of cultivating the virtues, embodying them and applying them with our fellow man. From the teaching we realize that from the subatomic level of the atoms which comprise our bodies to the very spiritform whose energy we use to animate these bodies are composed of the Creation. That we are one, made from love, from an idea based on love and by which we should treat, forgive and love each other.

With this comes a peace and destiny which determines our peaceful passing into the beyond and preparing for the next rebirth.

Salome,
Eddie

Hawaiian

Post Number: 168
Posted on Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One shouldn’t be too concerned about dying for it will come one day, but be more interested in living creationally for when that time comes, it will be a peaceful process. Unless of course if one is a SOB, power lustful psycho-manic, then it will be a horrible experience.

NDE or Near Death Experience or OBE out of Body Experience can be experienced if one plans out such activities before going to sleep, it is not that difficult as some remote viewers do it routinely in a deep relaxed state not quite at the level of dreaming but close enough to experience OBE.

The same can be done in the dream state by “convincing” your Conscious that one will travel to some adjacent room upon sleeping, there should be some unusual object in that room that “stands” out so that the Subconscious can focus on it while you are asleep. It takes practice and may not happen the first time around.

The primary focus is to relate to your other “selves” the Conscious, Subconscious and pre-conscious so that “they” work in harmony, which in essence actually makes a personality become “One” with its counter-parts, which in turn enhances the spiritual evolution at the same time, providently of course that the psyche is stable and not delusional in nature. Those that are not will experience horrible nightmares and may become psychotic, that is the danger of attempting such endeavors with a sick mind.

Later as one gets more proficient in these matters, one can actually start analyzing events in a logical fashion and begin to actually influence their dreams in order to learn and understand deeper wisdom some of which cannot be explained in words for language in some realms do not have the capacity anymore to convey certain aspects of creational knowledge or experience. It is all within your potentials to do so because for too long your other selves the Conscious, Subconscious and Collective Conscious (pre-conscious) have been separate entities and not utilized as “One” harmonic collective often suppressed by the Material Conscious as a result of religious dogmas or self-imposed beliefs and of course, lack of discipline.

Edward

Post Number: 2776
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 02:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

I think it was mentioned, that this is all - self induced/generated - within,
our daily Earth life. Our Cult Religion, is a most CAUSE for seeing our
deceased family members and friends: THIS, is our own SELF projection though,
which we than visualize just before we die.

Just like people think they go to Heaven, and they WILL see...heavenly
projects. My Father, just before he died, said he was seeing family and
friends, and even watched his PAST go before him; when he was small watching
the goats in the yard, etc. He had this for about a week, and than passed
away. And, all during this time, I was preset with him.

I told my mother he was 'aan het ijlen'= acting Delirant. As did the doctor
say the same, later on.

So, I think the above mentioned of my father, does shed some light?

Edward.

Verlanis

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Delusion about death, reincarnation and spirit rise from one chief source, and that is the disability to rationalize. How one experiences death has nothing to do with how one has lived their life. To say one who is power mad will experience a frightful inner experience at the point of death is only a hypothesis, and not one grounded on any factual basis. History more often relates psychotic persons going to death with a smile, and awaiting fanciful fairy tales on the other side.

Near Death Experiences are merely the mind going haywire and doing it's job of portraying a reality in holographic fashion just like it does in waking life. The Eyes see upside down, but the Brain turns the image right side up. The View we see of the world ,and in the mind's eye, is nothing but a high-definition laser projection complete with audio data; all this gathered from the senses and organized at rates supercomputer's cannot compare to.

The majority of OBE experiences on this planet are the direct result of delusional thinking, as correctly stated by Billy and his friends.

The brain has a roughly estimated processing rate of 300 gigabytes per second. Practically all of that is used to let you operate, make decisions, and build the world you see based off the Body's sensors.
Jack --

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 312
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If God did exist, it would have to be infinitely wise and beautiful. Instead, this is Life, this is our circumstance, sprung from the simplest purest love of living awareness, evolved into everything we know from circumstances more fundamental than we can conceive into this, our beautifully recursive reality.

In the truest sense of the words, everything is perfect just as it is, and it's even improving! No planet-annihilating war between insanely religious nutters and secretly racist coteries is gonna change that. No matter how horrible it gets, and its gonna get bad, life is beautiful. It is what we make of it, and people are figuring that out. The most beautiful physical thing in the universe is the lovingly creative feminine form of the thing, which for us humans means that when we think of beauty we most appreciate women. Our sense of beauty is a matter of perspective. Likewise, life is beautiful when we can see it as creational in all ways.

When I think of life as being beautiful in midst of a self-destructive program in support of vindictive cultural, tribal, national, and racist insanity, when I see the world foundering directly because of the short-sighted secret machinations of the few self-'chosen ones' lording over the many, when I see the peoples of our world acting like children in denial when they can nigh afford it, I'm forced to take a broader perspective to find the beauty I crave. I think about the inevitability of consciousness evolution through umpteen lifetimes, umpteen situations, umpteen planets. I decide that we are learning hard lessons now about who to listen to and who to trust, which hopefully means that we will be better able to find wisdom in the distant future. No matter that we may have destroyed this gifted planet in support of slyness played upon the world at large, we should be better able to see through it in our future, no matter on what planet we later incarnate.

This is where I find the beauty of life, even when we are destroying all things good and beautiful right now, we will realize the utter stupidity of our ways at some point and spend god-only-knows how many lifetimes working in deeply felt regret and atonement, and it will be good for us: ultimately creative, beautiful.
Life

Redbeard

Post Number: 260
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wanted to share and experience that I had that I would not call a near death experience, but more of a conscious mind interrupt perhaps.

I was given some pills and tablets from a natural doctor to take and as I have always been able to swallow handfuls of pills easily, I tossed them in my mouth a swallowed them. Half way down they kind of grouped up in my throat and were slowly skidding down, as some of them were the hard tablets, they pressed firmly against the passage headed down past my spinal area.

I didn't panic as I could feel them still moving, but within seconds I started to feel a blackout coming similar to when you are going to faint or pass out. So I got on my knees with my head to the floor to help it pass but I lost consciousness in that weird kneeling position.

My next recollection was of images flashing through my mind with extreme intensity while I was still not back to being aware of myself yet. It was very similar to those collections of photos that they show in fast motion to show the entire events of the past year, like at New Years Eve time period.

It was extremely uncomfortable, almost painful as all these images and information was slammed through my mind. I'm reminded of some of the sci-fi movies in which some powerful mental alien locks into a lesser beings mind and causes them extreme pain with overload of info.

The last part of it was kind of like fighting to get out of the blasting, punishing mental blitz. Once over, after about 30 seconds, I awoke to everyone around me quite freaked out.

I told someone, a nurse, about it and she said that we have nerves that run through the throat and these pills pressed on them. I might even think that I possibly even cut off some blood flow to the brain as well.

But anyway it kind of relates somewhat to the things being discussed as to the flow of blood with what billy said about the optic nerve being impinged or starved !!??

Matt B....

Jacob

Post Number: 68
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael Helfert,

Regarding your post #310.

Several of your claims are not correct.

The laws of reincarnation are absolutely just and can not be influenced by 'relationships', situational fitness, etc. etc.
The spiritform does not seek out specific parents, physical body, or relationship situations, it is only drawn, by Fügung (which basically means that the spiritform incarnates at a location where the whole complex of vibrations [at that moment] is the most compatible provided the spiritform is [ready] to reincarnate again in a human body.

Billy says about this:
Von der Geistform und von der Persönlichkeit werden keine speziellen Eltern zur Reinkarnation und zur Inkarnation ausgesucht, denn das Gesetz dafür bestimmt, dass die Fügung ihre Wirkung hat, was besagt, dass also eine Wiedergeburt und Geburt wahllos und völlig neutral erfolgt...

English translation:
No special parents are selected by the spiritform and personality for its reincarnation and its incarnation, the law for that determines that foreordination (Fügung) has its effect, which means that a rebirth and birth occurs randomly and completely neutral..

The spiritform will only reincarnate in normal circumstances amongst a people which a similar evolutionary level, so its correct to state that a higher spiritform does not reincarnate amongst a primitive people in Africa for example.
A person who lived in a white human body in the USA can absolutely reincarnate in a black, Asian or native American body the next time depending that there is a vibrational match.

A human being who is born in prostitution does not have to have lived a life in similar circumstances in his/her previous life.

The natural-creative laws and recommendations always provide for the more just and fair circumstances so that every spiritform and personality has its opportunity to evolve.

I have included the German texts from Billy (its not much), which confirm my words.

From Leserfragen on the German FIGU main site:

Leserfrage
Bezüglich der Reinkarnation der Geistform ausserhalb des bestandenen und inzwischen unwirksamen Kodex: Welche Gesetze, Grundlagen, Richtlinien kommen hierbei für die Menschheit zum Tragen, wonach die menschliche Geistform reinkarniert?
Herbert Rickauer, Deutschland

Antwort

Bezüglich der Wiedergeburt der Geistform und des Gesamtbewusstseinblocks sowie der Geburt des Bewusstseins und der Persönlichkeit ist folgendes zu erklären: Von der Geistform und von der Persönlichkeit werden keine speziellen Eltern zur Reinkarnation und zur Inkarnation ausgesucht, denn das Gesetz dafür bestimmt, dass die Fügung ihre Wirkung hat, was besagt, dass also eine Wiedergeburt und Geburt wahllos und völlig neutral erfolgt. Es werden also keine bestimmten Eltern ausgesucht, sondern es erfolgt alles gemäss der Fügung, wie sich diese eben gerade ergibt. Wäre das anders, dann würde ungerechterweise die eine und andere Geistform sowie das eine und andere Bewusstsein mit deren Persönlichkeit bevorzugt und andere wiederum benachteiligt, was aber schöpfungsgesetzmässig nicht möglich ist, weil die Schöpfung in reiner Gerechtigkeit existiert und nicht dawider handeln kann. Also erfolgt keine Auslese und keine Selektion in bezug auf bestimmte Eltern, denn Gegenteiliges entspräche einem schöpferischen Gesetzmässigkeitsbruch und einer Ungerechtigkeit, wodurch das Neutralverhalten und die Gleichheit für alle verletzt würde und sich die Schöpfung samt ihren Gesetzen und Geboten selbst ad absurdum führte.

Billy

Leserfrage
Wenn die Fügung für die Reinkarnation der menschlichen Geistform verantwortlich ist, gibt es darüber hinaus weiterführende Gesetze oder Erscheinungsformen, die zusätzlich zur Wirkung kommen? Wir denken dabei an die Hautfarbe, den Landstrich, die Reinkarnation, die deutsche Sprache usw. Trifft das zu oder ist die Situation eine völlig andere?

Sendlinger Gruppe, Deutschland

Antwort
Die Reinkarnation der menschlichen Geistform erfolgt gemäss ihrem und gemäss dem Evolutionsstand des Bewusstseins. Das bedeutet, dass eine Geistform unter normalen Umständen nur dort reinkarnieren kann, wo ein ihr entsprechender Evolutionsstand im Volk gegeben ist. Gemäss den schöpferischen Gesetzmässigkeiten kann also eine Geistform und der dazugehörende Gesamtbewusstseinblock mit dem Bewusstsein und der Persönlichkeit nicht z.B. bei unterentwickelten Wilden oder in einem Volk reinkarnieren, das nicht dem Evolutionsstand der Geistform und nicht dem Bewusstsein der Persönlichkeit entspricht. Eine höherentwickelte Geistform kann also nur dort reinkarnieren, wo ihr Evolutionsstand in angemessener Weise ihr gleiche Evolutionsstände findet. Daher ist es - zumindest zur heutigen Zeit - ausgeschlossen, dass eine hochentwickelte Geistform, die einen weissen Menschen belebte, im dunklen Afrika im Körper eines noch nicht so weit entwickelten Eingeborenen reinkarnieren kann. Ist es aber gegeben, dass z.B. ein brauner Mensch von einem weissen/braunen Menschenpaar gezeugt wird, die über eine hochentwickelte Geistform und auch über ein hochentwickeltes Bewusstsein usw. verfügen, dann ist es schöpfungsgesetzmässig gegeben, dass der Mischlingsnachkomme durch eine hochentwickelte Geistform begeistet und belebt wird. Natürlich können auch braune, schwarze, gelbe oder rote Rassen geistig und bewusstseinsmässig hochentwickelt sein, doch gilt auch bei ihnen die gleiche Gesetzmässigkeit, dass deren Geistform nur ihrem geistigen Evolutionsstand gemäss wiederum in einer Umgebung reinkarnieren kann, die eben dem geistigen Evolutionsstand angemessen ist. Wäre dem nicht so, dann entspräche das einer schöpferischen Ungerechtigkeit, weil sich dann ergeben könnte, dass eine evolutionsmässig sehr hochentwickelte Geistform und deren Gesamtbewusstseinblock mit dem Bewusstsein und der Persönlichkeit bei primitivsten Wilden reinkarnieren könnte, wodurch ihre weitere Evolution ebenso völlig stagnieren würde wie auch die des Bewusstseins der Persönlichkeit.

Billy
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 314
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob, I appreciate your researched correction. I do dare to consider Herr Meier's statements slowly, to test them against what sense of truth I feel comfortable with at the moment. It seems to me that our positions aren't so different from one another. We both recognize the overarching influence of vibe, first, last, and always. The difference is in the interpretation, the extrapolation, how we expect the importance of the vibe to manifest itself in our process of reincarnation. Still, the result is the same: we both recognize the importance of self-improvement, which carries over from lifetime to lifetime through the vibe we build for ourselves. Perhaps the examples I used flipped your lid. If so, that was my mistake. I went to extremes to make a point, not to hit emotional buttons so hard that no one could read the explanation. I get the feeling you didn't quite understand what I said, so I will attempt to spell it out more exactly, hopefully without tripping over more emotionally evocative/sensitive buttons.

These spiritual vibrations we're talking about don't just represent single one-dimensional points in space-time, they are spread across time and space like all vibrations are. I do believe that spirits are able to see the past, perhaps enough to assess who they are, where they have been and where they want to go, and something of the future as well. It seems to me that spiritual fascination drives life - spirits are drawn to a particular life because of the fascination it holds for them. I do believe we check out some of the challenges of a given life prior to assuming its mantle, to make sure that the life is interesting for us. We are drawn to life by our fascination with it, not by some conscious choice of a versus b versus c. We don't exactly go lifetime shopping, but we are attracted to the potential vibe of a lifetime, and the impact it would have upon us, and by extrapolation, we are concerned with how a given lifetime would help us grow.

I do believe that spirits incarnate in association with people of a similar vibe to their own, and that generally this is comprised of the people we love the most. It's just how are wired. This isn't a completely random occurrence in my eyes. To provide a mundane analogy, when an audience of people all clap together, for example perhaps at the end of a musical production, we might expect the frequency of an individual's clapping to be random relative to the rest of the clapping audience, however it isn't that simple. Instead the clapping naturally falls into waves of random clapping, then alignment, and then random clapping again. This is how naturally chaotic systems align themselves. To bring this back to reincarnation, I think that spirits also tend to align themselves in groups, that is to incarnate in groups, or if you like - families, which themselves can evolve through the lifetimes. These groups or families of spirits can align themselves for awhile and then just as magically dissolve. The organizing principle is of course the vibe. To extrapolate abit, certain spirits are working though certain situations, or issues, if you prefer to see it even more colloquially.

I do believe that racial considerations play a part in determining what bodies we will next assume only inasmuch as the races each have their own general vibe, their own unique signature if you would prefer. If the world continues to be pushed and cajoled into racial integration, I expect that the vibrational differences between the races will lessen, unless one population does something different, such as isolating itself from the rest of Earth's gene pool and meditating all the time, the impact of which would alter the vibe of that race over the ensuing generations. It seems to me that spirits don't jump around from race to race, place to place during their incarnations so much as the evolve from race to race, place to place. Likewise, I do believe that culture has something to do with vibe, and thus by extrapolation, I believe that culture is a factor in determining where one reincarnates. I did refer to this as situational fitness, but it's really just another extrapolation of appropriate alignment with 'the vibe'. In my previous explanation I also couched this in terms of comfort, since that's how vibrational alignment feels to me.

I hope this helps to iron out some of the wrinkles I may have introduced while interpreting my way through Herr Meier's comments. Although we may each use disparate sets of terms, it seems to me we aren't so far off from each other in how we see this. Perhaps you will want to point out some places where my explanation can use some tweaking? If so, please feel free.
Life

Michael_horn

Post Number: 681
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I'll leave it to Jacob to address your various...beliefs regarding the spirit. But I think it's been made abundantly clear that the spirit isn't "fascinated", or in any way consciously reacting to things. And certainly there's an abundance of evidence that there are plenty of "black sheep" in families, differences even in the closest siblings, etc. It's the people, i.e. the personalities that develop affinities and/or antipathies to other people, not the spirit form.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 682
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> P.S. I'd also nitpick on the idea that truth isn't about feeling comfortable or not comfortable, it's about the…truth.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 315
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's me, black shoop, exploring what no one else dares. Thanks Michael, I look forward to Jacob's comments.
Life

Jacob

Post Number: 69
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael Helfert,

I will address your post later today (Sunday 16/6/2013)
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Corey

Post Number: 426
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert,

While you are waiting for Jacob to respond, I've compiled an assortment of questions and answers from the Q & A that address some of the just plain false new agey type reincarnation informations you post (this took me several hours of research), but after all truth is truth:

August 24, 2008:

Question: Dear Billy,

Since we are living in the most serious time in human history it seems like a "special" kind of love is necessary in order to endure the difficult times in the future. Is it possible that some who were in "true love" relationships in past lives have been or will be reunited in this life after a promise was made to do so, thus bringing about a special kind of certainty in love?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Answer: Since there is always a new personality in each existence/incarnation (no exceptions!), it is not possible that two persons can promise to meet each other again in a next existence to continue with a “true love”. There is no pre-determination (Vorbestimmung).
The correct way to improve the future is by realizing the Creational laws and commandments, and to live in line with them.

October 26, 2008:

Question: Dear Billy:
Thank you once again for answering my questions; I appreciate each opportunity to clarify my learning through this section of the Forum.
You have mentioned before that the spirit will reincarnate in the same culture and same level of evolution regarding knowledge, wisdom, love; so the spirit will reincarnate in a group of affinity to preserve continuity in its evolution. But my question is:

Due to overpopulation is it possible that this law is being broken and spirits are reincarnating in different groups of society that are not of the same level of evolution. In other words; spirits are being forced to be born in different locations (no education/religious) where the spirit would suffer a setback?

Marcela

Answer: No, spirit forms do still reincarnate in the same cultural and consciousness-related region/society. What is different is the periods of life and afterlife = the time the spirit form is dwelling in the Beyond.
Example: A spirit form of a Swiss person who has been educated in Switzerland will reincarnate again in the Western European region, and not in the Sahara desert region.
But the spirit form of a person from Central Africa, who has come to Switzerland as a child and has been educated in Switzerland and continues to live there, may be incarnating again in Europe.

Everything depends on the consciousness-related evolution.

August 23, 2009:

Question: hello billy,
my question is in regards to love, or true love (?)
if over the course of many incarnations, two spirits incarnate into bodies and these 2 people meet one another and say for example, one life they are brother and sister, another life they are lovers, another they are friends, in another they are mother and daughter etc.
is there some kind of bond or love that grows stronger where perhaps the two spirits are more or less determined to always come together. and that, perhaps at a certain point when these two are able to recall the past incarnations or view future ones, that these individuals would make the concious effort to reunite again and again?
or perhaps i should put it this way. if one has the ability to find out wether or not a person was there wife or husband etc in previous lives, and there was existng love between them, would it be a (from a spiritual viewpoint)advisable course of action to take, to seek to continue and strengthen that bond between two spirits?
is there some thing you can perhaps state that may give me some valuble insight in regards to this idea?
( i do realize it's one question per turn so please answer however you think is suitable)
thank you.

Answer: Since personalities (= that which makes a person and individual with a certain name and thinking etc.) do never incarnate again, but are dissolved after death, it is not relevant whether two spirit forms (or rather the connected personalities) have been in some interaction in former existences. Relationships, marriages and parent-child relations in this life are entirely non-relevant in future lives because each life has to deal with new people, relationships and circumstances.

November 29, 2009:

Question: Dear Billy,

In my previous question when I asked if spirit forms are part of a collective or we-form, what I meant was if it wasn't for overpopulation would spiritforms which are part of a we-form incarnate as our great great grandparents in previous generations. It is my understanding that because of overpopulation it is not like this anymore, that spirit forms incarnate into a different family that is not part of the same we-form.

Please explain, if you would, the circumstances that determines the incarnation lineage of spiritforms that are part of a we-form. Under what circumstances do they incarnate in the same family, many generations apart of course?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Answer: Incarnation „in the same family“ is a rare exception and not the rule, because there are no „familiar bonds“ over incarnations.
Family bonds don’t play a role in the incarnation laws.

October 24, 2010:

Question: Dear Billy and Christian:

I have a question about the evolution of the spirit. When a scientist dies in the middle of the jungle, his/her spirit will travel back to the culture, which is more suited to continue its evolution. Then I was wondering; is the spirit of a human attracted by the vibration of the spirits of their parents or the mother, so that the spirit is born from parents that are evolved as well? Or does the reincarnation of the spirit happen in a complete random way, but within the same culture?

Thank you and Salome, Marcela

Answer: The parents have no influence on the attraction of a spirit form into the embryo. Everything is occurring "fügungsmässig". The spirit form does incarnate into a region/culture where there is a similar average level of evolution to its own.

January 28, 2012:

Question:
Do babies/Spirits Choose thier 'Parents' (or maybe friends) before they come/enter into this world? or is it Random? The reason i ask is becuase of Traits or characteristics learned.
Thanks

Answer: No, they don't. It's not random in the sense that human beings understand the term. It's a Fügung, an application of the law of cause and effect, through the creational laws. It's the same principle as insemination/procreation.

-----

Fügung = foreordination
fügungsmässig = foreordination based

Language plays an important role in where a spirit-form reincarnates. A German speaker will likely reincarnate in one of the German speaking countries, an English speaker will likely reincarnate in another English speaking country which all ties into someone reincarnating in the same cultural and consciousness-related region/society. This can be found in the answers section as well.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Jacob

Post Number: 70
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

About the spiritform we must keep in mind that we do not ‘humanize’ the spiritform, and give it attributes that it has a preference for language, region, relationships, etc.
The spiritform is a tiny part of the universal-consciousness Creation and functions basically as a life-spender, energy-spender, logical-engine, accumulator of spiritual knowledge, wisdom and power; its not self-aware, has no personality.

The spiritform will only act purely swinging-wave based as in cause and effect, it will be drawn (effect) to those circumstances (cause), which matches its swinging-wave profile the most, based on normal reincarnation cycles.

Every human being has the will and determination power in the acute life to determine factors of the traits of the next physical body, not the spirit.

In your current life you determine (usually in an unconscious way), the gender of the next life, sexual preference and physiognomic features of the next physical body, this means if a person, for whatever reason, would have loved to look like a bulldog, lion, or bird, that the facial features of the next physical body will resemble that of the animal of their desire; this is the zoology part of physiognomy study within the spirit teaching.

I will add an picture here as an example.
Bulldog and owner (see the likeness?

One last thing, as Billy stated, the a human who lived and died in Switzerland, his/her spiritform will reincarnate in the European region, however this could also be in France, Belgium, the UK, etc. so language is not a determining factor.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 267
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Thanks a lot for this amazing post and your several hours of research into this post.

I had a lot of doubts myself on reincarnation which seem to have been answered by your post.

Salome,
Aditya

Edward

Post Number: 2796
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 03:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Aditya....

It is also mentioned in the FIGU material, that a child under 5 years old, or
something, still has memories of its previous life time, in these early
years. After that age, the memories will just fade away.

So, this is something of great value...for scientists to examine and conduct
research in. It is of course hard to get a young child under 5 to tell what
(s)he...can remember, though....no?

Thus, at that stage of life/birth....only the child would know.

Perhaps, we can in the future, produce a Brain Scanner...which can convert
these memories into visual projections for us to see on a monitor screen?

That, can help us Confirm past life experiences and Reincarnation, in a
whole.

Edward.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 268
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Thanks a lot for the info. :-)

I was checking a link which talks about what you were saying about a 'Brain Scanner' for memories....
its just a start for us.

http://scienceblogs.com/neurophilosophy/2010/03/13/brain-scans-read-memories/

Later in the future we may be able to produce a machine that can give us visual projections for our memory, which can, as you say, help us understand the memory of the child into his/her previous life. Such a device would really help us understand one thing at least, that how long a spirit form stays on the other side on our planet.

Thanks again for the info. :-)

Salome,
Aditya.

Jacob

Post Number: 71
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward,

I have some comments about your post, I have submitted my post to the thinking and thoughts section because that would be a better fit for my post since it partially addresses the reincarnation topic.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Corey

Post Number: 427
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Thank you for the information in your post, I am fascinated with the subject of reincarnation. I took that language information directly from the answers section: http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=12&page=3451

Question: May 21, 2003:

Hi Billy,

Concerning reincarnation, after the death and the time we spend in the beyond, do we come back in the next life within a 1000 mile radius of where we died? Or, can we come back anywhere on the planet?

Regards,
Lonnie Morton

Answer: It is not we who come back into a new incarnation, but it's an entirely new personality who has nothing in common with the former "user" of the spirit form.

As a rule, people are reincarnated into the same culture, race or nation etc. where they died. This means, that e.g. an Afro-American person in the USA will incarnate as an Afro-American person again, in the USA and not in Africa. And if a German speaking Swiss person dies, he will incarnate again somewhere in Switzerland, Austria, Germany or Liechtenstein, etc. In other words: A spirit form will not incarnate in France, then in Tibet, in Nigeria, and in Greenland, etc. etc. Incarnations occur within the group of people and cultures where one lived (and thought!) in one's former life.

---to be fair there was also a follow-up question with more reincarnation explanations shortly after: http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=12&page=3391

Question: Sunday, July 27, 2003:

In answer to a question posed to you from this discussion board recently, you said that, as a rule, people are reincarnated into the same culture, race or nation where they died, emphasising as an example that an Afro-American in the USA will reincarnate as an Afro-American again in the USA and not in Africa. Then you said, a spirit form will not reincarnate in France, then in Tibet, then Nigeria. . . Incarnations occur within the group of people and cultures where one lived (and thought!) in one's former life. If this is so, how is it that your spirit has reincarnated as a Jew in Israel, then an Arab in Saudi Arabia (Mecca) and then as a Swiss in Switzerland? This seems to contradict the answer you have given.

Joseph Emmanuel

Answer

This is no contradiction because there wasn't a big difference between the civilizations etc. of Palestine and Arabia (or India) at that time. The reincarnations followed the path of the spreading knowledge across to Europe (during a time period of many hundreds of years, and several incarnations).
Perhaps it's wise now to give some additional information regarding Billy's earlier explanations: The explanations which you quoted above are directed to ( meant for) persons who are not yet familiar with the laws of reincarnation. It's a simplified explanation.
Actually, reincarnation doesn't depend on the skin color, but on the education and civilization and evolutional level of a person, a group of persons, peoples, nations, etc. From this follows that, as an example, a white US American person may reincarnate as a black US American person, and vice versa. And an educated European scientist will not reincarnate in the Amazon jungle among a native tribe, etc.; and a person who strongly or fanatically believes in Islam or Jewish faith (e.g. who lives in Arabia or Israel, etc.) will not incarnate into a well-educated family in Sweden or Holland, etc.
What really matters regarding reincarnation is the level of evolution (of understanding, knowledge, freedom of thinking, culture, etc.) of a person, both on a personal level, and also regarding the surrounding society. The average level of evolution/civilization of a nation has an influence on the location of incarnation of a spirit form.
An average Swiss person (or rather his spirit form) who is accustomed to (more or less) freedom of speech, democracy, security, welfare, pluralism, etc., will not reincarnate in Arabia or some other country where religion has a strong hold on the everyday life of the citizens. (As a rule: The more religious a nation is, the more opposed to progress it is, and the less evolved with regard to civilization/technique etc. it is.)
------

If the language information that is in the answers section is indeed not correct as you say then as a resort someone could ask Billy to clear up the record.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Corey

Post Number: 428
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Re-reading your post you said "In your current life you determine (usually in an unconscious way), the gender of the next life, sexual preference and physiognomic features of the next physical body," and I am assuming this is something that you have studied in the spirit-lessons. This answer from June 28, 2005 dabbles somewhat on gender determinations:

Answer: The gender is not determined immediately after impregnation, but by the personality that enters the embryo (together with the spirit form) on the 21st day of pregnancy. It is the new personality that has been created by the comprehensive consciousness block (Gesamtbewusstseinblock) that „steers/directs“ the developing embryo in order to remain a female body or to become a male body. This process is made possible by the spirit’s force/power. The spirit form is responsible for the necessary impulses for this process, but the spirit form itself does NOT decide about the gender. It’s the new personality and its aspects/goals/etc. that determine the gender of the developing baby/human being.

---Jacob I remember one of your posts from back in the day also stated that you determine your next incarnation's gender and sexual preference unconsciously (I can't remember if you said subconsciousness or unconsciousness) and if you wanted to be born again a heterosexual male to act in strong male patterns in your current life. I was wondering if you could re-post what I need to know what it will take to be born again a heterosexual male in my next lifetime in detail so I can archive it? Thanks!

Aditya,

Your welcome, and I don't feel like I wasted my time doing the research, I made a Word file of every single reincarnation question and answer from the entire answers section that I felt I should study and were of interest to me. Now I can print off these gems and read them @ my leisure!

Salome

Corey

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 316
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey for gathering all those quotes into one place. People may refer back to this conversation later, substantiating the time you spent on this. Yer right, I am pretty New Age-y. I do like nature spirits and crystals, and of course far-out flying machines.

Thanks for the response Jacob. I see what yer getting at. When you say that the spirit-form is not self-aware, I think you're literally right since the spirit-form is not paying attention to itself, rather it is what it is aware of when we see the spirit-form as a reflection of everything it perceives around itself. As you might well imagine, imagination plays a central function here since imagination is used as a sensing modality. However, life is discernible in the field of imagination, life with unique attributes: spirit-forms are not all the same.

Thanks for bringing that up Edward. Yes, a number of studies on the spontaneous recall of previous lives in children have been done around the world, but oddly enough they've been mostly ignored by mainstream academia, (even though it's utterly ground-shaking science with far-reaching implications for many fields, from physics to law.) The first person to really look into this was the late Ian Stevenson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Stevenson), and most every serious study since has built upon his extensive body of research. Personally, I found his consideration of Druze children particularly interesting. If you wanna pursue that as a field of study, Ian Stevenson's work would be a good place to start.

I agree that where we incarnate is not rotely deterministic. In fact, at best we can steer our future incarnations only generally. The spirit-form has its own self-determined path of self-growth, whatever it may be. While it might be unusual, there is no theoretical reason why the spirit cannot abruptly change paths or progress with radical changes from one life to the next, if it suits the spirit. The development of the vibe is the overarching guideline, and everything else just supports that process. Appearances are not so important to the spirit-form as humans might want it to be. If we would prefer to incarnate into balanced beautiful human bodies, the best way is for humans to ensure that all of the potential human hosts available to us are beautiful and balanced, perhaps through limited genetic engineering and selective breeding, such as what the Plejaren have slowly done. During a lifetime we do determine our body and especially facial characteristics to some degree by how we (choose to) feel most of the time, but determining which body we as spirits inhabit for a given lifetime is a more spiritually oriented process. I'm probably speaking to the choir here.

As to the swinging-wave nature of spirit-forms, I really can't speak to that as I just don't know - perhaps that comes more from an advanced scientific understanding of spirit-forms. I do know that every single life that exists is so, so, so important it can hardly be grokked by the human mind, which means that research with spirit-forms has to be done so very extremely delicately - not even one life can be negatively impacted in this research. It's gonna be awhile before we can rightfully research this stuff, but I hope we do - slowly, thoroughly, and extremely carefully. Someday we may develop the science to discern attributes of spirit-forms, and then who knows how far we could further our understanding: perhaps spirits could be traced from one lifetime to the next, perhaps we could learn to reliably communicate with (imaginative) discarnate awarenesses, perhaps we could even separate the consciousness from the body, and move it at will, transplant it. The spirit-form is a delicate thing, and when we start to delve into this, I hope beyond hope that we take every single possible precaution to the nth degree. At this level, we cannot mess up even one life. I worry that Earthlings won't be mature enough to respect this imperative when the time comes. For now, thankfully perhaps, we have to rely upon Herr Meier's and the Plejaren' statements for insights into any semi-physical nature of spiritual forms and energies.

Thanks again for the engaging and thoughtful conversation. Regardless of what you may think of my views, together we have no doubt provided more perspective on the process of reincarnation.
Life

Jacob

Post Number: 73
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

First of all, compliments on your thorough research and compilation of the information, it is really good.

The information you have provided about language being a determining factor in reincarnation indeed seems confirm what you said earlier. Its always a learning experience :-)

On my side however I am now confronted with a question of my own, and it is this:
I am a Dutch national, belonging to the Dutch culture, if I take this to the letter then my spiritform would be confined to the Dutch region, which would be the Netherlands and the flemish part of Belgium, that is not much 'reincarnation' space so to speak, given the very small size of the Netherlands and Belgium.
However, from my own experience, the Dutch culture knows many parallels with the German culture, both Dutch and German are sister-languages, it is safe to say, that outside all German-language variations, the Dutch language is closest to German.
I am wondering if a German person who lives close to the Dutch/German border reincarnates in the Netherlands and vice versa.

What I stated with the words "In your current life you determine (usually in an unconscious way), the gender of the next life, sexual preference and physiognomic features of the next physical body," is indeed from the spirit lessons but can also be found in Wissenswertes no.4 from FIGU.

I will state clearly, and I am sorry for confusion I might have caused: The human determines usually in an unconscious way his/her next incarnation's gender and sexual preference.

There is a huge difference between unconscious and subconscious, both are not the same.

What I know from my studies is that there are so many factors involved for determining ones next life which are conscious (thoughts, feelings and actions which are conscious, ergo are registered by the conscious consciousness) and unconscious factors (thoughts, feelings and actions which are unconscious, ergo are not registered by the conscious consciousness), that is next to impossible to tell you what you exactly should do to be born again as a heterosexual male in the next lifetime.
If you focus on the natural-normal traits of a male, then it will be more likely that your next personality will be in a male body with heterosexual orientation, if that is your wish.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Edward

Post Number: 2802
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey....

Yes, I would agree with what you mentioned to Jacob.

There is quite a difference...

That is why I mentioned in the past, that certain 'traits' within the
concerning Spirit-form (of the NEW Personality)...would play a role in the
gender, to be.

Say, that the NEW Personality has female traits/properties, than it will stay
female; but/or, if it has male traits/properties...it would eventually become
male.

That simple....

So, I did read it correctly...as what you posted, in the past.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page