Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 04, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through July 04, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2778
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Remirez....

Interesting shots!

Could just as well be conjured-up through: Collective Suggestion.

i.e.: Mind over Matter, created by the individuals when taking the shot, but
still seeing it before them, though.

They ALL....want to see it and so they SEE IT!

A Collective Suggestion mind(s)....can be very strong!

Just, as it could be done with Pseudo Space crafts encounters. Self-induced.
[See Guido's book...]

Thus, we have to keep in mind, that this too....can occur....and we Deceive
ourselves!

Or, it can indeed, be Fluidal Forces, which can manifest spontaneously.

Just to mention, other Possibilities.....

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 861
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rintintin,

Edward is correct. Bernadette of Lourdes was an unwitting participant in the Giza boys let's popularize religion strategy .... same sort of scenario as the Garabandal incident.

It was a convincing holographic projection so those involved actually did see what they reported accurately which was seized upon immediately by the catholic church as a great publicity opportunity plus off course the usual sky celebrities industry money spinner .... Lourdes holy water, Mary statues, Mary pictures (personally autographed are extra off course) hot dog stand ..... all the usual paraphenalia.

So yes unfortunately those girls ended up being used by the church for it's own purposes convinced for the remainder of their lives that what they had seen and experienced was real ..... it was to an extent though it wasn't the Mary in the sky who appeared because .... Mary in the sky exists only in the imagination of peoples minds.
Cheers.

Justsayno

Post Number: 534
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, I talked to a couple who had seen an Ashtar Sheran follower put a needle through his head (back in the '80s)...so you are bang on about the holographic technology.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Ramirez

Post Number: 864
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

"Hi Remirez....

Interesting shots!

Could just as well be conjured-up through: Collective Suggestion.

i.e.: Mind over Matter, created by the individuals when taking the shot, but
still seeing it before them, though."

Conjured up thought ..... i have over 48,000 originals and assure you my mind isn't capable of so much imagination and conjuring and in most cases there's no collective .... just the photographer and subject. What you see in those pics is exactly that which appears visible to the human eye as the flash goes off though in some cases the phenomenon is visible for various periods of time without flash.

You see in one case there's a series of 554 consecutive pictures of the same thing (in different shapes and configurations) .... which might be stretching mental capacity to conjure up photographable quality visions a bit if you think about it ..... even for Herr Meier.

That clarity at that quality that many times .....

It's very simple. Point a camera, press the shutter ..... nothing else is involved.

My cat, a reliable witness who will swear on a box full of Whiskas it's for real.
Cheers.

Rintintin

Post Number: 57
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seemed to me strange. In Lenin's mummy Russians have spent about 2 million dollars in 2 or 3 years and yet is tumbling in pieces, and the corpse of this woman is intact.

Justsayno

Post Number: 537
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not a cat but I will swear on a box full of Whiskas that Ramirez's photos are for real.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Rintintin

Post Number: 58
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi...

I have a special surveillance full-spectrum camera, but I have never used it because I need to get a CVR recorder.

I would like to put it in an old cemetery and see what happens...

Edward

Post Number: 2797
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez and Sheila....

Sheila: Yes, sure it can be REAL.

Real Vision (in Guido's book, and defined by Billy), but....produced by the
individual or individuals around, as well.

So, it can be registered (human eye and camera), but, in reality....it is NOT
really, there! [Only, through the eyes of the beholder(s) and registered in
the camera.]

Similar to the MASS Suggestion (effect) of Lourdes. [Although, the Giza Boys
DID project Halographic projections, at times. For everyone to witness.]

Ramirez: Did you let Billy evaluate your images? Have you showed them to him?
And, what did he say?? Real or Real Vision??

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 877
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

"Ramirez: Did you let Billy evaluate your images? Have you showed them to him?
And, what did he say?? Real or Real Vision??"

Not yet but i'll get around to it soon and if he says they are visions ..... i'll just scream for sure but i think he might give them the thumbs up.

However .... Justsayno has seen more of those pics than anyone else in addition to being able to obtain them herself. I have over 48,000 .... and it's surely beyond the realm of possibility to "imagine" that many things which can be recorded on a camera.

Not really there .... geezus is not really there .... in the sky nor is his daddy but as the cat will testify there are real things in the sky and no the men in black aren't projecting holographic images out my way just so i can photograph them.

Rintintin,

By all means try it but several common compact digital camera's costing as low as $60 will do the job just fine.

Cemetary ..... you might get something however isolated bushland is a good place as is a front and back yard .... almost anywhere including city streets.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 2798
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez...

Yes, would be interesting what Billy says.

I was also thinking about - Ecto Plasma - effect, I think it is called. This
has to do with the Plasma particles which is present around us. These effects
are mostly witnessed at the so-called Seances. When a so-called Medium goes
into trance and will produce the Plasma visually for everyone to see. This is
also caused by the individual self and the people around, in a Collective
sense: Collective Suggestion. And, for individuals unknown to this
phenomenon, they would think it is some sort of communication with the Beyond
or whatever.

Just to mention, that the above mentioned can be generated just through -
Mind over Matter -, implementation.

Just an example...

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 546
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez, if they are visions, I will be screaming along with you.
Hi Edward, I've seen that youtube video of a guy conjuring up what you call Ecto Plasma. But that doesn't explain why they appear in so many colours, and in orb or tube form. I think we have it narrowed down to about 5 explanations based on the material :-)

Ramirez

Post Number: 880
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

"When a so-called Medium goes into trance and will produce the Plasma visually for everyone to see."

I'm not a medium nor do i go into trances in the front and back yard plus bushland and other places nor anywhere.

However there is a state like that which can be triggered by listening to a specific sort of music though it's more of a deep relaxation than zoning out in a zonked out manner conjuring up things which float about the room or anywhere else.

..... those things are recorded on pictures because .... they are actually there.

And there is no collective available for anything unless you count a cat as the collective.

We aren't sitting around a crystal ball on a table in a dimly lit room full of old ladies wearings scarves with large earring's dangling down the side of their heads proclaiming "you will meet a tall dark stranger" or things to that effect. I just step outside front or back, point a camera and there they are or take a short drive to various isolated bushland locations.

As Justsayno states ..... conjuring up a 300 foot long light in the sky ..... if only i could.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 2804
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez...

No, of course you may not have to be a Medium. The word 'medium' is just
misused in those cases.

You just have the/that 'talent' within your being. Which, is quite positive;
at least, you can do something...that not many people can do.

So, if this is the case, through the Plasma Effect, you have some good powers
to your disposal. I do not see it as anything negative, to add. Such
individuals are scares.

Just like individuals whom can project images into a camera. When, nothing is
in front of you. But, with the Plasma Effect....we go just much further. It
Materializing before you.

I knew a very Religious lady once, and at Christmas....when she took a
picture of the Christmas Tree....there would always be a white Jesus figure
in it. I examined it a couple of times, then. It always occurred with her
camera and when SHE took it! So, my conclusion, was that she had this 'power'
in her to conjured up the figure of Jesus in it, every time. There was no
other solution.

But, it is very positive Billy and Guido mentions this phenomenon. It being
Real or Real Vision. And, that the MIND of an individuals can be very very
Powerful!

I mean, I knew a Martial Arts teacher, whom could STOP....anyone from
penetrating into an invisible circle he generates around him. You could ran
at him....but at a certain moment...it is as if a WALL stopped you in your
tracks. It was once demonstrated at a Martial Arts manifestation, and it was
all filmed live. Of course, he would not say HOW he did it. I know from his
background, that he was taught by Shaolin Monks, which he lived with there,
for 4-5 years, or so. He learned many mental abilities. So, certain things
which is said to be nonsense...in Martial Arts, are not nonsense but TRUE!
And, of course, they do very secretive about it....

Yeah, that is: Mind over Matter....

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 885
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

"I do not see it as anything negative, to add. Such individuals are scares."

I'm pleased you consider it so.

In the suburb i live are two gas stations and at one a deeply religious Islamic guy in his 30's works the late shift. He is a very interesting convesationalist knowledgeable in many things who would likely fit in here quite easily however the discussion got around to Jinn which are in Islamic circles evil spirits of satan or demons sort of entity they believe in.

I ended up bringing him a couple CD's full of phenomenon pics of many types which he found very interesting though declined to accompany me on a field trip .... just 5 minutes drive away to watch as the pics were taken and appeared on the back screen saying "No, im scared."

So the power of belief can be such a strong force.

You are somewhat correct with this:

"But, it is very positive Billy and Guido mentions this phenomenon. It being Real or Real Vision. And, that the MIND of an individuals can be very very Powerful!"

The actual mechanism is connected to the way in which a persons biofield - aura vibrates - resonates because that is a factor in attracting some types of this phenomenon which itself is very mobile, intelligent and neutral positive.

The energy healer lady mentioned is a magnet for it as was another i knew some years ago who at the time claimed to be able to see a radiant white light in the healing room with the naked eye .... sometimes, not always which at the time i had problems accepting but no longer and she was disappointed hardly anyone believed her.

That is interesting about figures appearing around christmas trees .... and the martial arts invisible wall .... sure seems like mind over matter. What those folks are able to accomplish through training, discipline and meditation techniques .... i tend to use music as a substitute due to being rather haphazard with rigorous mental techniques which do absolutely nothing for me.
Cheers.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 239
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Ramirez

maybe do an experiment?

like try and photograph a certain shape and see if that shape appears? at home in your living room (a shape you havnt photographed before) write down what you want to appear before you start or draw it

be neutral positive

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ramirez

Post Number: 887
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

The sort of experiment you mention has absolutely no appeal to me.

I dont want specific shapes to appear and have insufficient imagination or rigorous mental control enabling me to strongly visualize things.

The main interest is in having the various phenomenon appear of their own accord because there's hardly anything more convincing as evidence than good quality pictures which are now appearing in huge volume.

So it's very easy with no mental effort or training or visualization or anything of that nature required ..... point camera, press shutter .... that's it and for me an ideal way to operate.

If you check out information on seances, witchcraft, wicca and other similar activities there seems to be a huge effort involved sometimes by groups of people with an objective of having .... something or other which they all label differently appear though for the majority of these efforts all they have to show for it is words .... words claiming something happened.

Without any rituals, ceremonies, groups of people chanting or concentrating together it's possible to obtain crystal clear high quality images in great volume simply by pointing a camera and pressing the shutter.

Why ? .... because i avoid all that silly stuff mentioned above. Information supplied by Billy and the visitors is freely available in various publications plus contact reports which has the necessary information hidden in plain sight though scattered all over and not making a huge amount of sense until collated and assembled like a jigsaw puzzle.

You see most of those folks are trying to attract something however in a predefined manner attach labels using imagination. What they imagine doesn't exist .... angels, demons, spirits able to be contacted, helpers of lucifer or baphomet's sky buddies so they are operating on the wrong wavelength ..... their minds are a haphazard mess.

Herr Meier has explained what's really out there ..... tune into that reality and things begin to fall into place of their own accord without the elaborate charades, rituals, stage shows, pantomines, imaginings, visualizations etc.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 2810
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez...

Your: The actual mechanism is connected to the way in which a persons
biofield - aura vibrates - resonates because that is a factor in attracting
some types.....

Well, yes, just like many animal sorts go on the Vibrations of a human being,
and can sense it being afraid, benign, etc...; even, if it is an enemy of
theirs. Before they go into a defense mode or attack.

Well, in Indonesia, you have individuals whom can produce an energy ball just
between their hand palms about a feet away from each other. And, even
individuals, whom can lay their hand palm just about a feet or two above
paper and the paper would catch fire. And these are individuals whom live in
the ghetto areas; so, you know they can not play a joke on you, as would
those wealthy middle class and up would do; as illusionist, or whatever; they
are 'trained' to set you off guard due to them being an illusionist, and
which is their goal.

So, there are phenomenons...which are beyond...so-called 'illusionist'
theater.

Edward.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 240
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Ramirez

ok whatever you think is best, but it sounds like a lot of effort, was that 48000 pics!
i am not getting it

i looked back (Just in This Thread for This Year)and i noticed

your post 856

They are an intelligent lifeform who visit our room of the house for purposes not specifically detailed by Ptaah nor Herr Meier.

Actually these might be the famous shape shifters - changers because that is exactly how they behave

(Ramirez in Beams work we have been told about the shape shifters the photo is not a shape shifter)

post 829
re:
The light spheres visit here to perform various functions necessary for the maintenance of the planet and it's inhabitants and this has been confirmed by Ptaah in one of the contact reports.

(Ramirez where does he say necessary for the maintenance of the planet and it's inhabitants?)

Ramirez thats just for this thread this year and its a concern to me nobody is questioning it and when i question the pics your posting i dont get a straight logical answer, it goes all over the place from witchcraft, wicca, to helpers of lucifer or baphomet

i am not getting it

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ramirez

Post Number: 888
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

"They are an intelligent lifeform who visit our room of the house for purposes not specifically detailed by Ptaah nor Herr Meier."

That information at present remains unsuitable for public disclosure which is why it remains .... undisclosed .... the purposes for the entities, lights, orbs etc being here.

However Billy has mentioned some are visitors from other dimensions who are here out of curiosity and simply zoom about the place taking a look at what goes on .... tourists .... which seems quite reasonable.

"The light spheres visit here to perform various functions necessary for the maintenance of the planet and it's inhabitants and this has been confirmed by Ptaah in one of the contact reports."

From memory something about that was mentioned on the great spacer trip when Billy observed various phenomenon in the atmosphere and surrounding the planet then began asking questions. It's there that the issue of non disclosure is also mentioned though functions of the phenomenon are described as being of vital importance.

Yes .... over 49,000 now after quite a few last couple of nights ..... accumulated in just over 2 years.

"Ramirez thats just for this thread this year and its a concern to me nobody is questioning it and when i question the pics your posting i dont get a straight logical answer, it goes all over the place from witchcraft, wicca, to helpers of lucifer or baphomet"

You are questioning the pics .... there's only a few been posted which hardly show anything.

If nobody asks questions that's their issue.

What pictures are posted are supplied as either substantiation or backup evidence for words .... at least i'm providing more than just that .... words.

Logical answer ..... maybe if a logical specific question was asked that would happen.

Hi Edward,

I'm not so sure about creating energy balls .... attracting, then manipulating them yes but creating .... need to consult Herr Meier about that. Maybe it's possible for advanced races though here ? it seems not so likely though i dont know enough about the subject to rule it out.

Even if someone can produce pictures of a person handling an orb (which i have) that doesn't confirm whether a person created the orb or attracted it .... it's simply not possible to verify with precision.

Those sort of stories (creating orbs or energy spheres) might be connected to wishful thinking or even outright fraud because there are persons claiming to be able to create light spheres which can be utilized for healing purposes then advertise a service whereby they claim that they will create a healing orb and send it to the subscriber - customer for a price. To back up their claims are sometimes included pictures of a person with an orb near them .... which are not difficult to obtain.

Then there are guru gatherings where orbs might be photographed among the crowd which offer good publicity for the guru's who occasionally claim they have created those lights for the benefit of persons gathered at the meeting ..... sorta like religions claim angels exist to help devout followers of religion except with orbs at least it's possible to obtain pictures .... bit more of a goer than with angels.

So you see the dangers and negative side of such claims where negative aspects of human nature play out in all their unpleasant manifestations deceiving the unwary. Find your perfect love match, manifest abundance, the bald will grow hair, the blind will see, the lame will walk, the deaf will hear and the naive will part with real money to obtain an energy sphere which promises to deliver such wonders .... it's been though of.

Maybe there are even indulgence orbs which can cancel out sins ..... i bet if they could the skytemples would be offering those.
Cheers.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 253
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Ramirez

re:
"They are an intelligent lifeform who visit our room of the house for purposes not specifically detailed by Ptaah nor Herr Meier."

ok please explain, i am listening

re:
That information at present remains unsuitable for public disclosure which is why it remains .... undisclosed .... the purposes for the entities, lights, orbs etc being here.

so you wont give an explanation?

after saying this?

re:
What pictures are posted are supplied as either substantiation or backup evidence for words .... at least i'm providing more than just that .... words.

Logical answer ..... maybe if a logical specific question was asked that would happen.

Ramirez thats the problem i am having what words?
and
i did ask about an experiment and from there get a long story about witchcraft etc... and then to orbs protecting us etc...

re:
However Billy has mentioned some are visitors from other dimensions who are here out of curiosity and simply zoom about the place taking a look at what goes on .... tourists .... which seems quite reasonable.

re:
"The light spheres visit here to perform various functions necessary for the maintenance of the planet and it's inhabitants and this has been confirmed by Ptaah in one of the contact reports."

From memory something about that was mentioned on the great spacer trip when Billy observed various phenomenon in the atmosphere and surrounding the planet then began asking questions. It's there that the issue of non disclosure is also mentioned though functions of the phenomenon are described as being of vital importance.

My thoughts:
1. yes there is light spheres visting
BUT
2. when Billy observed various phenomenon in the atmosphere and surrounding the planet its not those light spheres they are 2 different things, they are (surrounding the planet) not visiting travellers etc.. its fixed in place permanent unless we destroy it or in time

(my theory i will post on the correct thread is the things Billy observed are the spirit realmand akashic records for earth and other energies, the reason i say that is it mentioned they are Terrestrial/Local, anyway for another thread)

Ramirez will you show us video of these happenings?
or is that not appropriate either?
no explanation can be given but then you say you do give an explanation but then its all a big jigsaw puzzle
am i following this correctly?

is this magic Ramirez ?
http://www.amazing1.com/products/energy-probe.html

re:
Information supplied by Billy and the visitors is freely available in various publications plus contact reports which has the necessary information hidden in plain sight though scattered all over and not making a huge amount of sense until collated and assembled like a jigsaw puzzle.

collated and assembled like a jigsaw puzzle if you make it so Ramirez

Beam and Plej couldnt of explained it any simpler, its reading and applying it is all, its not a jigsaw puzzle

my problem is i dont see any logic, none being given and no experiment then we dance all over the place ;)

if i am being illogical i would also like to know why please Ramirez

Salome
ilovebilly

Ramirez

Post Number: 891
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Sure, i'm familiar with the Indonesian healers and their powers ..... it's similar in other places and as for producing heat there's no argument or challenge with that because here in Sydney i've met now three females able to do that .... produce strong radiating heat with their hands though not to the extent of being able to ignite paper. Also when working on a purely amateur basis with persons i have also been able to produce substantial radiating heat particularly when placing hands above physical injuries such as broken bones or deep tissue damage to explain in part as to why these healers seem to be constantly moving their hands .... to leave them in one place too long when heat production is strong becomes like having your hand near a radiator .... very uncomfortable.

The man you might be referring to .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crohxprtpE0

Hi Ilovebilly,

Rather than answer your post point by point ......
Already there are many and growing numbers of fantasies being spread about orbs and light phenomenon by various storytellers so to suddenly begin providing specific information about their functions and purpose would only exacerbate and increase the already present problem because soon reality would be twisted into convenient story lines leading to avenues for the unscrupulous to make money by claiming various things about themselves or their capabilities.

As for experiments .... sure those are conducted on an ongoing basis though mainly for the purpose of eliminating extraneous variables out of the equation related to the actual acquisition of pictures .... the photographer's breath on cold nights, dust, moisture, insects, external light sources, gases from decaying matter etc which are real issues able to contaminate pictures.

If you think about it ..... there's some degree of dust in most places during dry weather, always some moisture present as humidity except maybe in a desert and certainly an abundance during rain or snow. Insects aren't much of a problem because those are so large and easily recognisable nor are external lights in isolated bushland locations.

But to engage in some sort of ceremonies or rituals in an effort to materialize or attract these forms and entities .... what for, they already appear in great abundance without the need to do anything other than point a camera and press the shutter which removes quite a few variables if you think about it .... did they appear because i threw 2 pinches of salt over my left shoulder whilst chanting abracadabra or was it the result of throwing 1 pinch of pepper over my right shoulder whilst staring into a candle flame chanting spirits appear ?

See how ridiculous it can get, and .... the world has a sprinkling of persons actually engaging in those sort of theatrical exercises attempting to conjure up something or other which they imagine will give them an advantage over others.

As for what these lights and forms might be involved with .... how many possibilities are there ?

Something to do with the biosphere, its gases, energies and lifeforms. Not much else left is there on this side of the dimension borderline but what exactly they do in their own realm .... ask Ptaah and about that part of it i have no real idea except to offer an explanation that similar to how we and all the diverse lifeforms here exist for a purpose so it stands to reason those various forms who sometimes visit here also have an evolutionary life, purpose and function as part of the whole in their home space - time realm parallel to ours though separate, probably quite different however complimentary to ours.

It's enough at present to make people in general aware of these factors without too much detail being added and recall that for many accepting the existence of ET's from other planets is a huge challenge so when adding electromagnetic or bio-organic entities from other dimensions into the picture it can become overwhelming.

Here at least people are more open minded and receptive than on average but this is a unique place.

The man in the sky has answers but wont say any more than confirm that skydaddy has more exhibits in the menagerie than what we are accustomed to understanding as being the limit of all that exists and for absolutely certain ..... they are not angels or spirit guides.
Cheers.

Magic_pie

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'Day ILB,

Have you tried to get your very own mysterious pictures? Years ago I used to have a website called paranormalpics.com. I used to post all the better orb, cloud, and rod pictures I was getting in Sedona, Arizona.

I used to take groups of people into the night-time Arizona desert and snap off pictures to see if we could get strange pictures. This is what I learned.

How to take orb, cloud or other mysterious pictures:

1. I used a 400sp disposable film camera with a flash.
2. The best pictures are taken, at least in my experience, in wilderness areas.
3. The idea is to walk along a nature path at night; and then randomly charging the flash and snapping off pictures into the landscape.
4. Years ago I sent some of my best pictures (cooler looking) to Billy and Figu to find out what they thought. What I got back from Switzerland was something like "We don't know what they are; and we are not going to ask the Plejaren."
5. It seems that men will get different pictures than women. It seems to be an individual thing when it comes to the more complex, cloud-looking forms.
6. The technique to get rod photos is to point a video camera into the sun under a shaded roof.
7. I have noticed that rod footage is not as easy to get as it once was. And I have not captured one in years. Granted I do not try that often.

My advice ILB, get yourself a film camera with a flash and take a few friends out into the night-time outback and snap off some pictures. And please post the results back here.

Cheers,
Anthony

Badr

Post Number: 548
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

It would be appreciated if you could steer this discussion back to the topic.

Thanks,
Badr

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page