Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 20, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through July 20, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 431
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

It seems like Billy should indeed be asked, so you can know for sure your "reincarnation room", and to see if Dutch, being a sister language to German could increase your chances of being born in a German speaking language country and vice-verca. I would ask Billy myself, but I already have 15 questions ready to go (1 a month = 15 months) if you subtract the 3 questions I sent Michael Horn for his new film, so it might be faster if you asked Billy in the next round of questions no? Either way the Henoch prophecies clearly state Europe will continue to exist even during the prophecies, so at least you have that to look forward to (Europe still existing)! It may not be the same for the US being a country to reincarnate into as Henoch's prophecies state "...the North American continent will be stricken by the most terrible catastrophe which ever will have been recorded...". Billy said (March 06,2004) this catastrophe will be both man-made and natural. It may be that the US population and "reincarnation room" will decrease dramatically by being almost destroyed (cause and effect).

If you are interested, I made a Word file of every single reincarnation answer from the questions section in chronological order from oldest to newest, maybe moderator Scott could be available for email requests of the Word file like he was with the Nokodemion Geistform lineage PDF that Patm made... I'll email Scott and ask if people voice interest for a copy of the Word file under this thread.

Thank you for the information regarding being born a hetrosexual male in my next lifetime. I will check out the Wissenswertes Heft 4 with my next book order...

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 535
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

I for one would be interested. xprezit@gmail.com

Thank you and salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 74
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

I am interested in your word file indeed, if you don't mind, I can check out my data and if wanted, add to it.
Your word file is a good initiative!
I might be able to ask Billy personally in begin July, but I am not sure of that.

Its my gut feeling however that it will be possible for my spiritform to reincarnate in German/Switzerland, but as said, I would like to know this for certain as well.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Scott

Post Number: 2405
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

That would be fine.

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 433
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott says it's cool so contact him @ scott.baxter@forum.figu.org and he will hook you up. Just a note about the Word file, there are no Jenseits questions, storage bank impulse questions, it is just questions from the archives that deal with the law of becoming and passing and rebirth (reincarnation). The answers are left blue. Also none of my own questions are contained in there, I have a separate archive of my questions Billy answered. Salome and enjoy!

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Piyali

Post Number: 41
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Corey,

I would be very interested in this word file regarding reincarnation, if permissible to share with me.

My email is: piyali521@gmail.com

Thank you so much.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Edward

Post Number: 2803
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys....

I do remember Billy saying, that the Gender would be implemented when the
Spirit-form enters the Embryo. And, that it was indeed, those Properties/
Traits which are imbedded in the NEW Personality: Determines the Gender.

Some of us know, that the Default is the Female Chromosomes(; as is also
known to Billy).

It is the 'data' within the Spirit-form's New Personality, which determines
the end result, being, the Male Gender of staying the Default, which is
Female.

So, that data/Forces/Power(what you wish to call it...),'stirs/triggers/
activates'...the Chromosomes 'line up/configuration'(male or female) to
determine the Gender. [Having within it: Female or Male Properties/Traits;
one of the both; if one is dominating, say, MALE....than the Gender will be
the Male, and not de Default...which is Female. So, it just depends here on
WHICH of the two's Properties/Traits(what you wish to call it), are
Dominating....to Determine the out-come/result/Effect...of the Gender.]

And, if the choice is made, it be one of the two.

And, if in some time in life the male or female would be Homosexual: some of
us know....this is due to the Consciousness Software not being fully
installed; which can lead to all sorts of anomalies, mentally as well as
physically, etc....

Just as side note: Plejarans CAN determine their next Gender, as far as I
know and we are not that far Evolved enough, to do so. This has been
discussed in the past, here.

Edward.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 237
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Edward

we decide in this life what gender we will be in the next life

if we dont decide before we die it can make us gay in the next life as the spirit gets confused in the womb

i already decided i want to be a man to be sure that dosnt happen rofl

Beam mentions it in Wendell's vids

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Edward

Post Number: 2813
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly....

Well, as far as I know, is that the NEW Personality and whatever properties/
traits it may pick up from its Storage Bank, will reveal the out come.

What I hear now, is Contradictions. In the past it was mentioned, you can
NOT determine your next incarnations Gender, and now, you can!!

Only, through Creational Processing, i.e., with the new generating of your
Consciousness Software,(NEW Personality) with combination with the Storage
Bank data, can result the out come. And, this plays a role with the
Chromosomes and the Chromosomes, will define the end result: male or female.
Which Billy is familiar with.

Billy even said, that the Gender is determined within the embryo. And, not
before that time. So, I read ALLOT of Controversial, here....

No, I personally think you can just manifest Neutral Positive. And, whatever
your Gender is in the next incarnation: we should take it as it is!

Knowing what your next Gender is, is like playing with those Tarot cards, or
other similar things. Billy would rather you not do that, and stir your
future yourself, in a Neutral Positive fashion; I would agree with that.
Accept new 'undetermined' challenges.

The Gay aspect is due to our Global Overpopulation. And, the Consciousness
Software not being Fully installed. Of course, there may be other reasons, I
would not doubt, but, and not sure as what you mentioned.

Edward.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 241
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Edward

you have a nice way of saying i might be gay one day!

agreed just evolve naturally, we are spirits why need to know the future anyway
but yikes!

what about the past
i recently watched Caprica
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caprica_(TV_series)

it had me fixated after the first episode, i cant put into words, one of the best things i have ever watched

if you havnt seen it the complete series was only $20 in oz, 6 cd set

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Colonies

i remember beam saying a trinity is an abomination
the robot said it is a trinity
avatar (software), persons memories, machine

it is an abomination as it simulates life and this messes it up as it knows it aint and it never will be alive, its like putting someone in a tin can and saying deal with it, you gota see the implications, man o man, its i cant put it into words

it lines up with what is told by the Plej its freaky, and is produced with no money spared, weeks after watching it i still ponder so many things about it

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 320
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had not previously heard that Herr Meier recommends that people do NOT attempt to influence who they will be and/or how in their future lives, but I agree with the admonition. If we truly want to progress we must be ourselves, we must explore who we really enjoy being in this life, rather than attempt to be something other than ourselves in an attempt to influence who we will be in the next life. Only by being ourselves, only by enjoying being ourselves, can we mature into a better form of ourselves. We build upon who we truly are, not who we oughta be. This is how we best progress from lifetime to lifetime.
Life

Celesco

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Truly, being homosexual is a lighter burden than it may be commonly perceived. Despite the face of joy and celebration as depicted by so-called "Pride" events, it is by no means an easy life (if such a thing ever existed). There are many dangerous pitfalls in the life of a person whom is born homosexual, as I have discovered through my own intense experiences in the so-called "gay scene"; however, there is also a well-spring of vital knowledge to be gained. The fact that there are so many who openly deface, insult, and attempt to thwart the character of a homosexual only contributes more to the knowledge, and power, gained if the homosexual person does not let themselves fall prey to blaming others, and self-pity. In this way, I speculate that being born homosexual is an opportunity to increase the spiritual knowledge to even greater heights, if the homosexual person lets wisdom, and truth, into their consciousness, rather than succumbing to material temptations and distractions, among which self-pity counts.

Where homosexuality has degenerated into purely physical attraction, as may be similar to the depiction of Sodom and Gomorrah in the bible, the absence of true love can be felt strongly. Likewise, with an amalgamation of partially male-female personalities interspersed between "pure" male / female personalities, there arises a great need to adopt even greater compassion, and greater awareness of the truth, in order to avoid abandoning the Creational laws entirely. Truly, in such a sea of extreme personalities, it is easy to let the psyche become swept up in a storm of chaos, hypocrisy, and envy - yet the spiritual gains for sustaining true love, wisdom, knowledge, and peace in such a chaotic thought-stream is, by my estimation, even greater than it is outside of the hurricane.

Regardless, I will say it is an incredible adventure. Although I do not recall my past personalities, I am grateful that I will carry some remnant of Cody David Tyler Rutland, who is homosexual and perhaps partially female in his personality-block, in my spirit's personality-block for some improperly "wiped" lifetimes to come.

Celesco

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also, I do not know anything regarding the possibility of affecting your place of origin in the next life, yet I may offer a solution for those of you who find yourself troubled by the thought that you will not be born to a location, which supports your ongoing accumulation of knowledge from the Spiritual Teachings.

First, I will say this: It may be true that you are born to a family in Germany, where German becomes your native language; however, it is no guarantee that you will come across the works of FIGU, as there are surely a vast majority of the German people who are not aware of FIGU. Conversely, you may be born to an impoverished state on the continent of Africa, where your chances of encountering the official Spiritual Teachings may be reduced even further.

To settle your anxiety, I propose that you banish such thoughts of worry from your minds, and instead devote as much of the span of your remaining lifespan to the accumulation of as much true knowledge as is possible, without glossing over the contents for sake of "school-style learning". Truly, will this knowledge not be of great benefit to you in the next lifetime, regardless of where you are born - and, furthermore, is it not stated truly that a man or woman does not need to know the word 'Creation' if his consciousness is already aligned in such a manner as to respect Creation's laws, which become self-evident in the consciousness if a human lets himself become aware of his surroundings so that "he sees with his eyes, hears with his ears, and thinks using his intelligence"?

Therefore, I say to you, "Do not worry about the next lifespan because you will always increase your true knowledge, wisdom, and love if you are truly devoted to the cause. Treat this FIGU-aware lifespan, which will not come with a proper meditative afterlife afterward, as the meditation which you will surely be denied once you have died and crossed back into the pure-spirit realm. Therefore, when you have been reborn, you will have integrated much knowledge and wisdom into you consciousness-block, which will guide you to live your future lifespans in a correct manner as you put the acquired knowledge, wisdom, and truth into intense, living practice."

In a world which will not permit any spirit-body to meditate following the death of a material body for the next 800 years (due to overpopulation), can it be said that there is any greater blessing to a human born on this planet, and in the beginning of this era that will bring much change and troubles, than an opportunity for true, peaceful meditation?

Celesco

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(On further reflection, I have concluded that it is not within the bounds of my knowledge to state that there is greater opportunity for obtaining spiritual wisdom in being born homosexual; to do so would, perhaps erroneously, suggest that one form of life is more capable of learning than another, which I do not know about. However, it suffices to say that there is a wealth of knowledge and wisdom that may still be obtained by being homosexual.)

Bsnitkin

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Celesco if you wouldn't mind I'd like to give you my email address for a brief discussion re homosexuality and your views on it. I would greatly appreciate you dropping me a line at betbet057@yahoo.com (I'm from the States -- think you are too!). Salome
Betsy

Newinitiation

Post Number: 731
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Celesco

Are you an homosexual person?

regards
Matt

Celesco

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sure, Betsy, I will send you an email so that we may discuss the topic further.

It has also come to my attention that there are some errors contained in post #9 about the state of improperly "wiped" personalities; namely, that the dissolving of the old personality only takes seconds, meanwhile the formation of a new personality takes the necessary span of many years.

However, can somebody explain this in greater detail to me? It does not seem that the formation of a new personality should take a variable length of time, depending on the length of the previous lifespan - instead, it seems as though the old personality should take longer to deconstruct, depending on how much length of life, wisdom, knowledge, truth, and love was gained by the previous existence.

Therefore, if a person lives 100 years, it takes only seconds to dissolve their personality, and yet it then takes 150 years to upload a new one?

Why, in the case of a person whom only lives 10 years, does it take seconds to dissolve their personality, and then only 15 years to upload a new one, rather than 150?

Is the logic for the variable length of time the notion that more time must be allotted to compiling the new personality out of deconstructed information from the previous one? Therefore, while it takes the same length of time to dissolve both personalities, one living 100 years and the other 10, because the former has lived so much longer and therefore possesses more deconstructed knowledge and wisdom, it also takes significantly longer to put the pure, logical thought-forms together in order to construct a new personality?

Is my logic feasible, by your estimation and existing knowledge?

Furthermore, is this stated cause the reason for the lack of follow-through and initiative in the newly formed personality? Simply put, does the new personality only upload partial instructions, so that there will be enough impulse to start their personalized life mission (if they ponder it sufficiently), yet not enough uploaded data to complete it?

Patm

Post Number: 219
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Celesco,

In a previous post I shared Billy's response to a question regarding the actual components and process of reincarnation as was shared by him in FIGU Bulletin No. 44 - August 2003. In this post he doesn't go too much into time frames required only the process.

This post can be found at:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/11915.html?1319732412#POST56588

Hope it helps

Salome
PatM

Jacob

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A new personality is always based on the evolutionary potential of all previous personalities combined, so if your spiritform has an (re)incarnation lineage with 823,542 personalities from new-spirit up to now, then your current personality will be dissolved in a fraction of a second and the evolutionary potential of all the 823,543 personalities combined will form the next one, and so forth.

To create a new personality from all those previous personalities takes a lot longer then a split second.

The number 823.543 is just number taken as an example.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Celesco

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

Yes, I am a homosexual male, and I speak on the matter of homosexuality with some manner of personal experience. I realize that my manner of writing may mimic the Spiritual Teachings, perhaps conveying a shallow grasping of the written material; however, I have experienced those statements and observations to be true, and in that regard, I trust my own analysis as it seems to corroborate with the absolute truth, even as it is witnessed many others, despite their observations being distorted by false religious teachings as well as by those who would consider themselves "progressive", "Liberal", and "alternative" in a false-pretense of loving humanity.

It is said by some people in the Christian religion, with some minor grasping of the truth, that "a storm is coming", which is a reference to the so-called "alternative lifestyle" that has emerged in Western society within recent decades. While it is inaccurate that the qualities of hypocrisy, cruelty, bitterness, jealousy, inappropriate boundaries, and lack of morals can be traced back to the homosexual themselves, it is accurate to say that a so-called “alternative lifestyle†of promiscuous sex, irresponsible drug-use, and shallow appreciation of other humans (wherein no internal character qualities are perceived, only physical attributes) continues to allow such evils of ignorance and wrong judgement to prevail without ever being acknowledged - and, in fact, they are now vehemently shielded by the concept of "queer pride", which is a false-progressive value claimed to bring support to the homosexual community, meanwhile it only serves as a vehicle to earn profit for those who are profit-greedy, and to permit the dangerously irresponsible behavior of humans. Sadly, many homosexual people, as well as their so-called "straight allies", unknowingly support these qualities in the behaviour others by not knowing the difference between natural homosexuality, which can exist in a responsible and loving person, and the "alternative lifestyle", which leads to a lack of integrity in most cases by eroding the perception of true love through the aforementioned poor judgement; therefore, many who would attempt to acknowledge that such evils are woven into the alternative lifestyle of many homosexuals would be accused of being bigots by the false-progressive people simply because it is presumed, due to a lack of sufficient understanding by all parties involved, that they are associating such destructive traits with the sexual orientation itself, and not the “alternative lifestyle choiceâ€. Oftentimes, even while making such a truthful observation, the individual cannot make this distinction themselves.

Therefore, it can be said accurately that a homosexual person "chooses" their lifestyle if they give themselves over to shallowness, promiscuity, lack of responsibility, and drug-craze; or, likewise, they may choose not to give themselves over to these traits, and thereby keep their capacity for forming true, loving bonds intact. My knowledge is that they may not choose their sexual orientation, however, so all claims to the opposite effect are incorrect – and it is prudent that all who would make such claims carefully analyze what they are offended by; whether it is the sexual orientation, or the “alternative lifestyle†of the person with a sexuality that is against nature. Presently, however, many people (even the majority of homosexuals) do not know how to distinguish between the two groups, so that it is presumed that if a person is gay, they are part of the homosexual lifestyle. As a consequence, then, it is additionally presumed in error that, since one can person can control their lifestyle, that person can also control their sexuality. This leads to much confusion, and resentment, being sewn among humans who try to uncover the truth, yet they cannot do so freely due to the illusionary claims by others that mere cognition of something is an act of violating the rights of others; hence, to insinuate that there is anything in poor judgement about the “alternative lifestyle†is claimed by false-progressive people to be akin to taking away the dignity and rights of the alternative-lifestyle-choosing individual. Truly, it is a form of delusion-based insanity.

(Truly, all of these destructive traits exist also among all peoples of Earth nowadays, yet they breed very easily among homosexuals because there is rarely a possibility of pregnancy; therefore, there is rarely a possibility of bringing a sudden halt to the dangerous lifestyle due to the sudden responsibilities of parenthood being thrust upon a human’s daily routine.)

I hope that this explanation suffices to demonstrate the difference between the sexual orientation, and the “alternative lifestyle†that is oftentimes thrust upon innocent homosexuals (myself included) – however, truly, any human with any sexual orientation may become involved in the “alternative lifestyleâ€, so that they unknowingly permit their own capacity for perceiving true love to be eroded gradually over time, as well.

Furthermore, if there is any further discussion on the topic of homosexuality, I suppose it may be more prudent to discuss it in the 'Law of Love' section of the forum because my initial explanation regarding homosexuality and rebirth was intended to bring the light of truth to the orientation, which may be considered a burden, or curse, or other uncharitable word, by many who are not aware that such a distinguishing factor exists amongst homosexuals.

Badr

Post Number: 554
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Can you please get back to the topic.

Peace

Newinitiation

Post Number: 736
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 10:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Celesco

I'll respond to your post 19 on the Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual Teaching Celesco.

regards
Matt

Earthling

Post Number: 740
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 04:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From this sample page of the new Talmud Jmmanuel https://figu.org/shop/sites/default/files/leseproben/talmud_jmmanuel.pdf

And in particular, this passage regarding the 40-60 million years we spend evolving before passing into the 1/2 material 1/2 spirit existence of the high council:

: "Augenblick seiner Kreation an gerechnet, bis zum Zeitraum der Wandlung von der materiellen bis hin zur immateriellen Körperform, vergehen 40 bis 60 Millionen Jahre (nach Erdenjahren gerechnet). Also besagt dies, dass ein Mensch nach seiner Kreation 40 bis 60 Millionen Jahre einen grobstofflichen, einen physischen Körper trägt, ehe er diesen ablegt und zur reinen Geistform
wird, je nachdem, wie seine Gesamtevolution verlaufen ist – schneller oder langsamer, woraus sich die Differenzspanne zwischen 40 und 60 Millionen Jahren ergibt.
Dieser Zeitraum wird jedoch nur gemäss den reinen Lebensjahren berechnet, während denen ein Mensch als solcher materiell sein Dasein führt."

The quick'n dirty tranlsation (containing errors) roughly goes:

"Calculated at the moment of its creation, until the period of time of the conversion from the material up to the immaterial body-form, passes 40 up to 60 million years (calculated according to Earth years). So this tells you that 40 to 60 million years after its course-substantial creation, a human carries a physical body before it sheds this and the pure spirit form is, depending on how its overall evolution is run - faster or slower from which the span-difference between 40 and 60 million years results. This time period shall however be calculated only according to the pure life years, during which a material human being as such leads his/her existence."

Therefore my question is: So according to that explanation, we need to spend 40-60 million years in a physical body form during material life existences and this 40-60 million years does not include time spent between lives in the beyond? Therefore, would the actual time required before we can graduate to the 1/2 physical 1/2 material level of the high council be this 40-60 million years spent in the physical plus another 60-100 million years spent in the beyond, yielding a grand total of 100-160 million totals years?

Because if it's gonna be that loooong, I'm outta here!

I'm mean, that's a raw deal!
Salome,
Bruce

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page