Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 05, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through August 05, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 281
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Earthling

only 40 to 60 million years?
i thought it was 40 to 60 Billion years?
includes time in spirit realm
to get to half spirit/material level no?

its the journey thats half the fun

if a being like Q popped out of nowhere and said you can evolve right now to high Council level would you? and miss out in the in between part

your not leaving Resistance is Futile! :-)

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 545
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling

Hello Bruce,

Those are excellent observations you made and an excellent question!

Either way, it does make sense since evolution is only attainable during our incarnated life-times (but this should be cleared up).

What I am personally looking forward to is the fact that as we evolve during these incarnated time-periods, living as a human being only gets better and better. Life spans get longer and longer. Technologies become more and more advanced along with better and better life styles and experiences.

I sense that our own universe has so much we can visit, see and experience -not to mention the other billion-fold universes- that we will welcome our limited material life-times.

Once we leave and no longer require material bodies, things will certainly take on a whole new dimension and perspective and we will no longer enjoy the child's view of mysteries and adventures.

Never the less, I too wish that the reincarnating phase would end, this is likely due to our present level of material experience here on Earth and not the actual one of the cosmic communities.

Salome,
Eddie

Patm

Post Number: 222
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce,

From the FIGU Bulletin 77:: Korrigenda -
Gravierender Fehler im Buch ‹Existentes Leben im Universum› und in anderen Publikationen (Serious errors in the book 'Existent life in the Universe' and in other publications)
written by Bernadette Brand
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2012/nr-77/korrigenda

...In accordance with the calculation and fact of 152-Years - The other-world-cycle of the terrestrial human spirit-form in the other world - range, in an effective material lifetime of the physical body of 100 years, results in itself that the earth-human being requires until full of evolution as half-spirit-form entirely maximally 60,000,000 years, about which 18,000,000 years pure effective material lifetime of a physical body represents whereas the spirit-form of the human beings of 42,000,000 years spends in realm of the other world....
...Gemäss der Rechnung und Tatsache des 152-Jahre-Jenseitszyklus der irdischen, menschlichen Geistform im Jenseits - bereich, bei einer effectiven materiellen Lebenszeit des physischen Körpers von 100 Jahren, ergibt sich, dass der Erdenmensch bis zur Vollevolution zur Halbgeistform gesamthaft maximal 60 000 000 Jahre benötigt, wovon 18 000 000 Jahre reine, effectiv materielle Lebenszeit mit einem physischen Körper darstellt, während die Geistform des Menschen an die 42 000 000 Jahre in evolutiver Form im Jenseitsbereiche verbringt. ...

This is for the maximum time of 60 million years with an average of 50 million and a minimum of 40 million years from the spirit-forms first incarnation into a physical body until evolution to half-spirit form. The times are already intertwined for the time of the spirit-form's material life in a body and the spirit-form's time in the other-worldl}y realm in the summed times per Bernadette Brand's explanation above. There is no need to add an additional time to it for the time in the other-worldly realm spent by the spirit-form.

Hope this helps

Salome
Patm

Patm

Post Number: 224
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry everyone please note that the translation in the previous post by me may contain errors and that you should learn the German language and read the original German article to acquire the most accurate understanding of the material.

Salome
PatM

Jacob

Post Number: 96
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are two notes to be made about above information:

The information about the reincarnation cycle 1.52 x lifetime is only valid when there is no overpopulation on this planet.
Currently, the reincarnation cycle is messed up and spiritforms reincarnate much too early.

This information is only valid for the Earth, in the (not so distant) future, mankind will move to another planet, and it could be very well so that another calculation is valid for that planet.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Earthling

Post Number: 741
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thank everyone for contributing to this clarification. But is there now a conflict between Pat's paragraph and the one I quoted or have I misunderstood something?

Pat's paragraph undoubtedly says 18 million years total of material terrestrial living + 42 million years in the beyond between material existences = 60 million total. Whereas the quote out of the latest revision to the Talmud Jmmanuel seems to possibly suggest that the 40-60 million years " shall however be calculated only according to the pure life years, during which a material human being as such leads his/her existence."

Is there a discrepancy here or am I misunderstanding something?
Salome,
Bruce

Patm

Post Number: 226
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce,

I agree the two statements do not agree.

The Talmud Jmmanuel states as you have translated (in my translation also) that the time only includes the material existence.
The Talmud Jmmanuel's publishing date is May 2011.

The correction in FIGU Bulletin 77 - January 2012
also states in the articles title:
Critical errors in the book 'Existing Life in the Universe' and in other publications
Gravierender Fehler im Buch ‹Existentes Leben im Universum› und in anderen Publikationen
}
This article's corrections include the statement that the material body time and the realm of the other world time for the spirit-form are inclusive in the total time (40-60 million years).

I would understand the most resent information to be the correct information.

Salome
PatM

Ramirez

Post Number: 912
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From PatM's post 226,

"This article's corrections include the statement that the material body time and the realm of the other world time for the spirit-form are inclusive in the total time (40-60 million years)."

Ah, so how many re-incarnations can be squeezed into 40-60 million years ?

This calculation might require an average.

As a sliding scale whereby at the start primitive humans had a short lifespan maybe 20-30 years whilst later this increases to 1,000+ years would be difficult to calculate unless it's been possible to have data or obtain data tracking the progress of individuals for that long.

However whichever way a calculation is done it only arrives at some hundreds of thousands of re-incarnations in total given the 1.52 ratio.

Then the problem of the so called 144,212 who agreed a very long time ago to re-incarnate with Nokodemion and what happens to their spiritforms ? ......

Are these persons also under a "throttleback" of intelligence procedure similar to Nokodemion ?

Must be something of that order seeing those persons were at the threshold of entering the next stage (High Council) so it might be inferred their intelligence capability was already 99% or similar and only a few re-incarnations short of 100%.

The mysteries of space and time .....
Cheers.

Earthling

Post Number: 742
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pat, thank you very much for your efforts. Still, the latest Talmud Jmmanuel was only 2 years ago and considering the effort that went into that for setting the record straight, once and for all, regarding Jmmanuel's words and the events surrounding him, not to mention other related facts, I will have to get to the bottom of this seeming discrepancy even though it really doesn't matter. What's 100 million years in the scope of eternity!
Salome,
Bruce

Corey

Post Number: 462
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually the faithful (Getreuer) count is 144,228 and yes they are throttled back. I am going from memory here, but I heard that AA got involved and they still get to reincarnate at the 1.52 rate even though there is overpopulation on this planet and the rest of Earth humanity reincarnates too early.

On Earth with no overpopulation the rate of 1.52 is determined by the size of this planet of course and the distance between this planet and the sun (source: http://ca.figu.org/Q___A_-_Reincarnation.html#Q&A_Reincarnation)

While I was there I found this answer which backs up the bulletin:

Question: March 26,2012

Hello Eduard,

I have taken your previous answer to heart.
My thoughts about the transition of a very highly developed human into the high council are that the transition occurs after physical death, the spirit and its overall consciousness-block, and a fine-elemental body move over into the level of the high-council, where it stays in an ever increasingly finer form until entry into the level Arahat Athersata, can you shed your light on this?

(Message edited by jacob on February 26, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

Answer: There's no sense going into details because you cannot make use of it anyway. What matters is how life's values are implementated into one's own life.
What can be said regarding the transition process from the material world via level of High Council to Arahat Athersata: It's an automatism. Depending on a person's (and his descendant-personalities') efforts and intelligence etc., the process to gain "entrance" into the High Council realm encompasses between 40 and 60 million years. Based on the 60 million, it takes an average of 18 million years incarnated as a human being, and 42 million years in the "Jenseitsbereich" (other world).

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Ramirez

Post Number: 913
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey.

" I am going from memory here, but I heard that AA got involved and they still get to reincarnate at the 1.52 rate even though there is overpopulation on this planet and the rest of Earth humanity reincarnates too early."

Maybe these are the "indigo children" :-)
Cheers.

Vincent

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or something with that comment but I thought that Indigo Children thing was nonsense?

Indigo Children

Indigo Children is a term used within the New Age movement to refer to children who are alleged to possess paranormal attributes such as the ability to read minds.

The Indigo child concept was first publicized in the 1982 book "Understanding Your Life Through Color," by Nancy Ann Tappe. Tappe, a self-proclaimed synesthete and psychic, says she has the ability to see people's auras, and began noticing in the late 70's that many children were being born with "indigo" auras. Today, she estimates that 97 percent of children under ten and 70 percent of those age 15 to 25 are "Indigo."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

Corey

Post Number: 463
Posted on Monday, July 22, 2013 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

I forget what contact I read this many years ago, but Semjase explained the so-called indigo children are problem children. The 55th contact breaks down the various colors of the auras and purple is very low for a human to have and the qualities associated with it are mostly negative:

1. pink
2. purple
3. green
4. red-gold
5. gold
6. white
7. blue

You would want to be at least green, and most likely the faithful are high color. It is my understanding that the faithful are allowed to still reincarnate @ 1.52 rate (even during overpopulation) so they have time for the OCB to programm their next incarnation adequately, but like I said this is something I heard and cannot verify the accuracy or authenticity.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Joe

Post Number: 258
Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey you said: "Actually the faithful (Getreuer) count is 144,228 and yes they are throttled back. I am going from memory here, but I heard that AA got involved and they still get to reincarnate at the 1.52 rate even though there is overpopulation on this planet and the rest of Earth humanity reincarnates too early."

But I'm not so sure if this is the case because not even Billy himself is exempt from this.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 697
Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> It seems that in every generation there are children born with "unusual" characteristics, seeming abilities, etc. One of the big problems that arises is when some numbskull starts making them "very special" and - along with overly ambitious parents (for some reason mainly mothers) these kids are then referred to in dopey terms such as "crystal children", "indigo children", etc., and often get a bit (more) screwed up bearing, trying to live up to, etc., these pretentious labels.

Usually, around the time of puberty, many of them they free themselves from this nonsense when they start exhibiting the more "normal", hormonally driven, aberrations, dysfunctions and other all around fun stuff as they embark on the path to, and eventually attain, adulthood, if they're lucky. Then again, some get caught up in drugs, etc. - like many others who couldn't levitate their grandmothers when they were four years old.

Ramirez

Post Number: 914
Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent,

Yes the remark was sarcasm based on what you explained.

Some new agers consider indigo and purple to be "regal colors"

97% children under 10 years have an indigo aura ... errr making such a claim is rather improbable because Nancy Ann Tappe hasn't seen every person under 10 so could only give an estimate based on a small sampling ..... if she could see anything at all and not be making up the so called ability to see aura's.

It's claims like this which gradually led up to the idea of "ascension" whereby it was claimed humanity as a whole are somehow miraculously going to be raised in consciousness awareness on 21st December 2012.

New age and contactee industry BS ..... there are many so called psychics in business ready to proclaim children as "indigo" provided the parents fork out for a "psychic aura reading" ..... ah yeah :-)

My little Johny is among the chosen ones ..... an old con trick similar to religion where believers are elevated to the status of being among skyman's favorite treasures on earth.

The old reward - punishment game refined a little with the main objective being ..... make money through inflating ego's ..... coffee table talk.
Cheers.

Corey

Post Number: 464
Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Letting go of religion (God-delusion) now and the difficult, evolutive choices that come with the decision:

Billy explains in "God-delusion and God-Insanity" that those who suffer from delusion-beliefs (Wahnglauben) will have a heredity-based return to the same behaviour in their next lifetime, and fall prey into God-Insanity/god-delusion-sickness (Gotteswahnkrankheit) once again... and you will follow in your previous deeds in your next lifetime when your following new personality via your spirit-from is reincarnated... *(1)

Those that suffer from god-delusion and fall prey to belief-delusions and devolve have to face the same situation in their next lifetime, but the choice of evolution will be more difficult and strenuous-

"Might of the Toughts": Der Mensch muss sich der Hoffnung, Erwartung, Zuversicht, Sicherheit in richtiger, gesunder, positiver und evolutiver Form stets klar bewusst sein, damit er nicht Glaubenswünschen verfällt, die in jeder Form immer unwirklich, auf die Dauer schädlich sowie benachteiligend und schadenbringend sind, und zwar auch dann, wenn das auf den ersten Blick nicht erkannt wird. In jedem Fall nämlich wird die bewusste und unbewusste Evolution beeinträchtigt, was bedeutet, dass der Mensch in seinem gegenwärtigen Leben das Soll seines Evolutivzieles nicht erreicht, eventuell sogar devolutioniert, und im nächsten Leben wieder seiner verpassten Evolution konfrontiert wird, die es dann nachzuholen gilt, wobei die diesbezüglichen Bemühungen dann aber mit Sicherheit grösser und anstengender sein werden.

The human being must always be clearly conscious of hope, expectation, confidence, and certainty in correct, healthy, positive and evolutive form, so that he/she does not fall prey to belief-wishes, which are in every form always unreal, harmful in the long term as well as disadvantageous and damaging, and indeed also when that it is not recognised at first glance. In every case, one's conscious and unconscious evolution is impaired, which means that the human does not, in his/her present life, achive the quota of his/her evolutive Ziel, and he/she perhaps devolves, and is again confronted in his/her next life, with his/her missed evolution which must then be made up for, whereby the efforts concerning this, however, will certainly then be greater and more strenuous. *(2)
-------

It is clear from the passage that you must always be conscious of your conscious and unconscious evolution and keep that in the forefront of your thoughts as a self-perfecting evolution self-monitoring situation. If you found Billy's teachings in this present life of yours, being confronted with the self-discipline and effort required to learn German and study the teaching are not easy, but it is possible that this is the culmination-point of finding the teachings in previous lifetimes and not always learning to live in accordance with the laws and recommendations of Creation, which is why you are possible re-confronted with the same choice(s) in this lifetime. Your present lifetime is your chance to evolve if you seriously want it to be.

something from the archives:

Question: October 30, 2006:

Hi Billy

Thank you for your answer on the heredity of religious beliefs.

While heredity belongs to the genes and the brain – the material body, it is obvious that religious beliefs or superstition could be transmitted and passed on via parents.

I am glad to tell that your answer is matching quite well with a recent science discovery that a certain part within the human DNA might related with the belief inclination of a person.

In fact, we will have very different parents with very different DNAs during our future incarnations, that means we might be superstitious in this life time and not superstitious in another.

My question is: If belief inclination is passed on via parents and not via spirit heredity, how do we understand “Beliefs…. must be dissolved through many lives/incarnations”

Thanks

Savio

Answer: Since human beings can influence their genes through the way of thinking, they should start to gain knowledge and to learn to live according to Creation’s laws and commandments. The speed of this process differs greatly from one person to the other, and depending on the family and cultural surroundings etc. etc.

There are several aspects to this: What you (your comprehensive consciousness block) do not learn in this life, you will have to learn in later incarnations.
What you do not learn as a family member and regarding belief systems and delusional beliefs, you will inherit to your children, and they to their children etc.
-------
-note: the "comprehensive consciousness block (CCB) was renamed the overall consciousness block (OCB) some years ago. Billy has also said that belief is transmitted to children via the DNS and this works both ways, studying the spiritual teaching prior to procreating children also is transmitted (answer from Sept. 23, 2012)

*(1) summary of paragraph from pg. 187 from 14th Chapter "Gotteswahn und Gotteswahnkrankheit" 2009 FIGU Wassermannziet-Verlag. Look for upcoming "God-delusion and God-insanity" translation being worked on as we speak, from Michael Horn and folks. Donations accepted @ theyfly.com

*(2) pg 387/388 "Might of the Thoughts" translation, German text: 2012 FIGU Wassermannziet-Verlag, English text: 2012 FIGU Landesgruppe Australia Inc Vivienne Legg and Dyson Devine

Salome

Corey

Indi

Post Number: 743
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scottscience

This is the correct topic area for your question, so will answer it here.

I would recommend you read through this section, and also find the section that has the 'Questions to Billy Meier answered' and do a search through there for more information on this.

And now, to answer your question -:

The Term Akashic record, was used early on in the case to describe a 'storage bank' or in German 'Speicherbanke'.

There are 7 storage banks mentioned, and each individual has access to two of them -

the overall consciousness block
the planetary storage bank.

Actions, deeds, thoughts, feelings, values etc. are stored in these 'banks' and form a repository of all actions, deeds, thoughts, feelings, values etc. of each personality that has been enlivened by the spirit form that also enlivens your current personality.

The term Akashic record or chronicle was used by Rudolph Steiner and others from Theosophy and other emerging alternative thought philosophies, although 'Akasha' is a Sanskrit word, and has been used in earlier writings here and from FIGU booklets in place of the correct term of 'storage bank'. Storage bank is the term to be used now with regard to the writings from Billy Meier and FIGU.

There are quite a few discussions in the archives of this section and also other sections throughout the forum, so if this topic interests you please enjoy reading through or utilise the search engine - you could put in the term Akashic, and also storage bank and you will likely get many hits.

(Message edited by Indi on August 01, 2013)
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Scottscience

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your reply. Before going further in my next question, I must first clarify my condition. I love science very much, I have been studying science since childhood. According to earth science, memories are stored in the brain. So my knowledge which i treasured is stored in my brain. Which means that if or when i die, my body would decay, and knowledge would be lost! All those years of studying and putting the pieces together, not to mention the moments of revelation would be wasted. I knew there was an immortal part of my self, I would argue with my self, saying that, if everything were to be removed, arms, legs, organs, what would be left? It had to be none other than my intangible mind, i said to my self. So i ask my self, how do i store my knowledge in my mind? does it even have the mechanism to do so? All i knew was that, if a thought was repeated many times, it would remain with me for a longer period. So maybe, if i love something so much, i could repeat the thoughts many times until it binds permanently to my mind(i didn't use the word spirit, because the only intangible entity i could perceive inside me was my mind and emotions), also by relating one concept to another the memory becomes stronger. So the years went by and i kept doing it, and i felt my self(not my body) growing. My hopes is that, when i die, i will retain all memories, all knowledge, all my intelligence in the next reincarnation. So instead of staring from zero, having to learn the english language all over again, which is a complete waste of time, i could continue my development from the point of my death.

So my question is, will it work?

Earthling

Post Number: 749
Posted on Friday, August 02, 2013 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scottscience,

regarding your above remarks, please read

http://ca.figu.org/FIGU_Bulletin_Number_78.html
Salome,
Bruce

Votan

Post Number: 140
Posted on Saturday, August 03, 2013 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scottscience.

I believe that your spirit form resides in you brain or a part of your brain.

Everything that you learn and store is also retained by the spirit form and possibly goes into a universal computer.

Just like the bulletin number 78 stated you cannot access this info unless you are true and have the right frame of mind.

I have a tape that takes you back to your previous lives. This will probably be debunked by a lot of people but I believe that I was that person.
joe

Magic_pie

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, August 04, 2013 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"...but I believe that I was that person."

Votan,

My friend, the fact that you "believe" suggests you are not dealing in truth. Now I'm not commenting on your tape thing at all. More to the point would be: what truth do you have that you where any person in a previous life?

Cheers,
Anthony

Votan

Post Number: 142
Posted on Monday, August 05, 2013 - 03:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Magic-pie

You are not me, so you cannot judge my experience.

We all have a thing called intuition, some of us more than others.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page