Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 20, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through August 20, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2730
Posted on Monday, April 22, 2013 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Yes, you got the idea.

DNA strands are always changing by what ever we do and our surroundings;
sounds, what we see, what we eat, what we experience, etc.

The Creator-overlords, may have incorporated the Cancer Gene(/cell) into
their Slaves, but, even if the Slaves did not intermix with Earth humans, the
humans of Earth, through their own Evolution, may have generated the Cancer
Gene, through their Leech-like life style, as Semjase once put it. So, the
just mentioned possibility, could also be possible. And than, once generated
in their lineage, it will be inheritable to their offspring, etc.

BTW: I read once that Billy works at his best when putting his favorite music
on LOUD! And no one disturbing him! Did not say, what his favorite music was,
though. Could be ABBA or Classical music or, Traditional Switz music?? So, it
also depends on WHAT type of music sort it is.

Edward.

Votan

Post Number: 112
Posted on Monday, April 22, 2013 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey
I did not say all_ the senseless critics. There are a few who take delight in unfair criticism.
They know who I am talking about.

Please if you do not agree with anything on this forum say so in a respectful way and please do not verbally abuse.
joe

Lemontree

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

In this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT1NWPoWx-o

Meier says there are around 16 people on Earth who can contact the 'other side' - there's only spirits (spirit forms) I thought you could not contact the spirit.

Scott

Post Number: 2393
Posted on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps he was referring to the CCB (Comprehensive Consciousness Block)?

Lemontree

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, they were talking about spirit form inside human - he said when human died the spirit form goes to the 'other side' and only 16 people on Earth can contact those spirit forms when they're there...

It's in the beginning of the interview, first or second question.

Ferbon

Post Number: 288
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 03:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree & Scott

This maybe good question for the next round.
Also, it is (profit oriented)Winters that Meier is talking to so some information may be deliberately distorted to expose his future misconduct.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2757
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 02:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lemontree...

As I understood, is, that if One has the possibility to contact the Other
Side/Spiritual Realm, it is conducted through 'vibrations'. In the sense, of
Symbols, or like similar applications. NOT speaking or things like that, or
visualizations of beings or Spirit-forms, etc.

Retrieved, is information/data, say, similar to that of the Storage Banks.

So, it has nothing to do what those so-called Mediums speak of, or those whom
conduct Seances, etc.; those are just Deceivers! Deluded individuals;
wannabees....

But, I do have to say, that there are....some Authentic SEERS/Clairvoyants!

In this case, they are much more Mature Spirit-forms. They do not, step into
the spotlight, so to speak. They too, can NOT communicate with the Spirit
Realm, to add. They are more 'Earth Bound', so to speak in their talents.

They too, are dependent in retrieving data from the Storage Banks, as I
understood. So, they DO NOT speak face-to-face with Spirits; if they say so:
they are Lying!

So, be aware of those: Amusement Psychics! They are just there for
Entertainment!!

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 289
Posted on Monday, May 20, 2013 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward

Did Billy write separately about deceivers who say they can contact the dead? I only remember him mention these on some occasions.
If there are - as you say - "authentic seers/clairvoyants" could you provide link to read about it?

Salome

Gargindia

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please refer to FIGU special bulletin 033. The below quote:

"What you write in paragraph two in regard to "true changes" cannot be allowed to stand because it corresponds to Vedic nonsense because an "expansion of the individual spirit into the cosmic spirit" can neither come about through practical exercises nor through something else, and so neither is "concrete experience of the all-penetrating, eternal, state of being (Aatma, Brahman)" possible."

I would like to know what is the basis of such writing? Please quote the verses of Veda which says what you write.

I am really perplexed by such statements as it really puts doubts on the entire mission.

Celesco

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2013 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am concerned about the resulting damage that I have caused to my own material consciousness through the chronic use of marijuana and hashish over a period of approximately two years - namely, between the ages of 20 and 22.

I am able to discern that my mind may still grasp the effective truth of something, but I now contemplate the possibility that the truth, which I am able to grasp, is not perfect because I cannot effectively discern the changes in my own material consciousness.

In other words, my ability to turn my third eye inwardly can still yield certain knowledge, albeit it cannot discern between what is a result of true cognition, and what is a result of impaired material-consciousness. Effectively, I have lost the ability to discern between reality and belief, albeit my cognitive abilities still persist in such a manner that I am able to become cognizant of the truth in a small manner, simply because it has always been an impulse within this material consciousness. Yet even this acknowledgement cannot be trusted because the changes in my material consciousness have stripped away the ability to know between what is true knowledge and what is false knowledge. Only the memory of the pre-existing impulse to perceive the Creational truth, which has always existed in the material consciousness of this body, allows my to continue to grasp meager portions of truth - yet I sense there has been very little progress in terms of consciousness-related wisdom and knowledge. Can it be because of my careless indulgence?

- - -

I am intrigued by the premise offered by stem cell research, as well as recent claims by the medical community that marijuana does not permanently shut down brain cells - rather, it is claimed to numb them in such a manner that they can no longer communicate with adjacent cells, yet they remain living. If this is true, it may be possible to revitalize the brain cells, or in the case of stem cell therapy, to replace them with new, functioning cells.

I am led to wonder whether the brain cell, being part of the material consciousness and personality, not only carries the ability to enact performance in the human body, but also acts as a storage facility for his thoughts, feelings, perceptions, and past experiences. Therefore, I wonder whether replacing the brain cells that are damaged may be akin to cleaning the hard-rive on a computer, so that the computer is restored to an empty, functioning state. To that end, I am left to ponder whether such an act of regeneration may, in fact, revert a human being's material-conscious progress to an earlier point in time because his effective perceptions and memories are no longer accessible to him or her and are, instead, replaced by empty storage that is awaiting new experiences, as in the formation of a newborn infant.

I will condense the previous paragraph into a question for Billy next time he is accepting questions because the notion of reverting my material consciousness to an earlier point, namely to a point before I started smoking marijuana, is immensely desirable to me. I will not lament the reversal of progress if indeed such a thing were to revert all acting knowledge to the point where I was 19 (I am 23 now, so it is only 4 years of lost cognition), and if the result is clear, cognitive perception once more, which can then proceed forward in accurate, clear cognition of the truth.

How else, after all, may I conduct my life if I am effectively stripped of the basic ability to reason in truth? Is this lifespan, through my own foolish actions, now no different from that which serves no purpose other than to pick up the slack after the previous material consciousness failed to grasp the truth intended for its lifespan - thereby forming a manner of living hell, where no progress can be made? Can no more progress be made, so that I must now simply wait out the remainder of my life for the next material consciousness? I am led to ponder whether suicide, in such an instance, is a more productive means of using my small portion of Creational energy - yet I furthermore ponder that becoming addicted to marijuana in order to become cognizant of the truth of its internal experience may yet lead me on the path of cognizance about marijuana specifically - that is, if I am able to grasp the effective truth of it, rather than form a delusional belief about marijuana that is akin to the belief in its harmlessness by those who wish to legalize it, perhaps it will increase my knowledge yet. However, it is an infinitesimally small iota of potential that would remain if such true cognition is all there is left in this lifespan - unless restoration is possible, wherein the knowledge may yet feed the wisdom of this material consciousness.

- - -

My mission to you, my fellow human beings, is to determine whether any of you have returned to your own clear state of cognition and recognition following the prolonged use of marijuana and/or hashish?

Ramirez

Post Number: 901
Posted on Friday, July 12, 2013 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Celesco,

Is it you or the grass speaking and thinking ?

With the use of substances perceptions become different then revert to other forms when use ceases.

Also life isn't like Windows where you can do all manner of things then use System Restore to return your operating system to a previous state.

There are no "save" positions to return to.

Time itself will gradually rebalance the system however it's not all negative because from those experiences exists points of comparison where users experience various things which can be very useful in future because for sure they know there are other states of mind.

If you can find some useful meditation - relaxation techniques those will help.

It might be nice to feel high however the price being that it's an artificial and transient state not possible to accomplish without chemical assistance.
Cheers.

Celesco

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The post, which I have written above, was written while in a state of clear consciousness - which is to say, no altered consciousness-state existed in my mind while the forum post was constructed.

My implication is not that life is like a computer, wherein there are "save" positions to restore; rather, the computer analogy is the simplest form of analogy that I can conceive of to express my wondering mind, which ponders at the relationship between the brain, material consciousness, and psyche. Chiefly, I am concerned by the permanent damage to the psyche incurred by the long-term use of marijuana, which Billy is translated to describe within the Spirit Lessons.

Nonetheless, your words bring solace to me, Ramirez, so I will meditate on them.

Jamesm

Post Number: 181
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2013 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Celesco, as an ex-marijuana smoker myself, I've advise that you stay away from smoking completely and also take 1000mg vitamin C and a high-quality multivitamin everyday. Not only will you get back your health, your mind will become more clear, and fast processing. You need to eat a good diet too of course as food has all sorts of nutrients you dont get in supplements. http://ca.figu.org/ have a good section on health that I recommend you read if you haven't already.

I've not had much experience with sitting down and meditating but you can meditate at any time. While going to sleep, waking up, doing the dishes (unless there are sharp knives under the soap suds/bubbles in which case you'd better concentrate on washing those knives safely first).

:-)

Peace
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Corey

Post Number: 455
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Celesco,

You can make the clear cognition that being marijuana free is better then being addicted. You can move past this problem and make the choice to be clear in consciousness and still progress plenty in this lifetime. Don't wait until your next material consciousness to progress. Suicide isn't a good option either, as we learn in the spiritual teaching those that commit suicide will be predestined to have to live through the exact same problems in the next life until better deeds and actions are accomplished and different choices are made so they don't repeat the same mistake of suicide in the same situation(s). So unless you want to live through a marijuana addiction (or any other problem you have) in the next life DON'T DO IT. Make the different choices in your current lifetime instead.

As for making the mistake of previously being addicted to marijuana, as Billy would say: "The way of progress is generously paved with errors. However, errors are necessary so one learns from them- This is the path of evolution. (Der Weg des Fortschritts ist mit Fehlern reichlich gepflastert. Fehler sind jedoch notwendig, um daraus zu lernen-dies ist der Weg der Evolution.)"*

* pg 196 "Might of the Thoughts", English text: FIGU Landesgruppe Australia 2012. German text: FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag 2012.

Note: pages 196-200 is a good section to read about making errors necessary for evolution, but you must not let the errors repeat so you can learn from them and progress effectively.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Celesco

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Truly, I have no intent to commit suicide, so I must say that I was overly emotional in my previous posting, and am remorseful if I have caused any of you to worry on my behalf. I am cognizant of the consequences of committing suicide, yet the truth is that, as I wrote my thoughts and thereby expanded on them, I led myself into an overly emotional form of feeling.

I will be more careful in controlling my emotions so that I do not mislead others again.

Ramirez

Post Number: 907
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Celesco,

The residual effects of smoking last about 6 weeks maximum then the system gradually returns to normal.

The main problem lies with building up a dependency whereby it starts becoming awkward to operate "normally" without a little something to give a "lift" to the day and this is where long term damage occurs because within the second body the mind - consciousness there is a rewiring of circuitry taking place by using substances which are not natural.

In moderation for a short term it wont do any lasting harm though if you can start achieving altered states without anything .... approximating what the substances made possible ..... "enhanced perception and faster mental processing capabilities" then that starts building up natural abilities but for sure it's helpful to understand the difference between states of mind through actual experience.

"rather, the computer analogy is the simplest form of analogy that I can conceive of to express my wondering mind, which ponders at the relationship between the brain, material consciousness, and psyche."

Jacob has written some absolutely fabulous explanations concerning this ..... dont remember which sections though there are quite a few posts relating to the mind - consciousness - spirit - body interrelationship and how they operate together to form ..... a person.
Cheers.

Lemontree

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 03:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About communicated with dead I found answer in a contact report - basically you can communicate with the overall conscious block (not the spirit) but it will reply much like the person who "last used it" - so if the person used to be a big lier it can also lie to you if u ask it something...

Ramirez

Post Number: 922
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2013 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi CoreyB,

Helena Blavatsky founder of Theosophy.

Associated with Theosophy was prolific author Manly P Hall who himself became a Freemason during his later years rising to 33rd degree and it's many of his works which provide the basis for modern Freemasonry's ideas about magic and the "secret sciences". Those interested in secrets who join with a purpose in mind to uncover secrets will eventually discover the secrets on offer are not quite up to the standard and or quality expected.

It's mainly a ruse to attract seekers of knowledge where the works of Manly P Hall and others are offered as sacred knowledge from an adept Freemason.

A diligent search of some file sharing networks will soon get you electronic copies of those same secret books so it's not all that secret and there's no need to go through all those rituals, wear an apron at gatherings, carry about a small case full of ceremonial stuff and attend endless meetings all the while pledging secrecy.

However yes those newer masonic ideas are a mixture of fact blended with fiction mainly through incorporating ideas from ancient Greece, Egypt, India together in such a way that without the steady hand and mind of Billy Meier's works to act as a comparison they appear quite plausible ..... but not accurate in every respect and wildly inaccurate in some areas.

So to say that Freemasons are onto some truths and hiding real secrets among their knowledge .... yes but nowdays their weakness is greed because the society has gradually been infiltrated and used as a convenient network for members to obtain financial, legal and political advantages for themselves and fellow members so it's not like it was in the late 1700's where the ideals and standards were more vigorously respected and adhered to.

Presently and recently many join for what they can get out of it for themselves and the inner mysteries remain mysterious because dogma and ritual have become ascendant instead of free thinking as it was in the days of Voltaire, Benjamin Franklin and Mozart. It's no longer the same Freemasonry.

With those early founding fathers of the US Constitution and it's amendments the Bill Of Rights only Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Paine steadfastly campaigned against religion and slavery with the result becoming that the name of skyman is not mentioned anywhere nor is democracy but the protections inherent in the Bill Of Rights were not extended to slaves ...... Paine and Franklin were overruled by the majority who saw the advantages of cheap labor and profit too tempting to resist ..... something which haunts the mindset of the nation up to this day.

The USA was founded upon the ideals and principals of a constitutional republic which however have gradually become eroded due to ...... greed and the seeking of power concentrated in the hands of a few behind the scenes.

If brotherhood of light is input into the search window at youtube what are the results .....

Even Ashtar Sheran is a brother of light :-) or part of a secret benevolent brotherhood as are many others not deserving of the title so it's become just about anybody's claim to be part of it and who can check exactly where to be sure ?

I bet there are some in the VatiCON playing the oldest con game in the book who imagine themselves to be part of skyman's brotherhood of light.
Cheers.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 556
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2013 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

Obviously, you were never a Mason.

What I'm about to say you already know, but I'm going to state it for the benefit of those new to the spiritual teaching.

It is a huge disservice to self and others to make statements based on assumptions or disinformation from sources who fabulated them for the sheer purpose of sensationalization and sales.

Attributing truth to a falseness, and even assuming something is true even if it is, without the due diligence to confirm it has a negative effect...especially on the psyche.

Search, analyze, investigate or study what ever it is you are uncertain about or wish to know and avoid assumptions and jumping to conclusions.

Salome,
Eddie

Ramirez

Post Number: 923
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

I'm very impressed with Manly P Halls' works but Albert Pike ..... Morals and Dogma ..... what sort of morals are we talking about ?

Albert Pike's body lies interred in a Washington Masonic temple and they wouldn't do that for no reason.

As for their secrets ..... well FYO i worked about 20 years with a mason who became somewhat frustrated and disillusioned with what he experienced going on at lodge meetings and what it was all (in his view) about at grass roots level for everyday members.

Instead of giving lectures based on the fine works of Manly Hall it was repetitious ceremonies full of pomp and role play fantasy then on with business.

Those who enquired about arcane subjects were given books to read .... at home, but no actual face to face discussions or workshops dealing with the mysteries ever took place .... it was mostly about networking and a convenient way to deal with business, become introduced to the "right people" to "smooth the way" for obtaining contracts, promotions etc.

He retired and rather strangely .... or maybe not left behind in a storeroom his entire collection of masonic books including those inherited from his deceased father who in his home land (an unnamed Latin American country) was a 33rd degree.

So as you can imagine it was quite a haul finding a box full of all that stuff ....

And your right .... i have never been a mason though was asked to join several times.

So based on candid conversations with a mason who was the son of a 33rd degree mason ..... that might be considered something approaching due diligence and gathering insight.

At level 32 and 33 they get a special book ...

He had attended meetings regularly even at one time finding himself seated next to the state premier so sometimes the lodge provided opportunities to mix in illustrious company.

I also became acquainted with a very long time mason who worked for a state utility (Electricity Commission) much of his life before leaving to start up a plant and tree nursery. He also had a lot to say about what the lodge was all about based on actual experience ..... yes they do talk, sometimes quite a lot including the so called secret "secrets" ..... even about spirits, spirit forms and the psyche though ..... Meier tells it much better :-)

But the advantage seeking .... witnessed a lot of those goings on personally though i agree not all members are in it for what the are able to get out of it and some sincere individuals put quite a lot into it much to their credit.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page