Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 27, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through August 27, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lemontree

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, August 04, 2013 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read that Nokodemion was the first to spread Teaching of Truth, etc.

Question 9: "When and through whom was the spiritual teaching for the first time announced?"

https://www.creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Periodicals/Newsletters/2013/Creational%20Truth%20Newsletter%20June%202013%20-%20FINAL-sec.pdf

Before getting out of AA he lived for billions of years as human. So during that time it means there was no prophets anywhere in universe spreading Teaching of Truth.

There are billions of galaxies...

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 305
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

what is brotherhood of light?

anyone know?

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ramirez

Post Number: 921
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2013 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

"G'day Folks

what is brotherhood of light?

anyone know?"

It's a fanciful new age label similar to Indigo Children which has gradually evolved from books published in the 1960's - 1980's related to the whole new age bag of tricks concerning ascension, contact with ET's or other unseen higher forces.

It's also something to do with the so called Pleidian connection and associated spinoffs where various authors claimed the existence of a secret brotherhood connected to benevolent ET's ..... as opposed to the diabolical New World Order and dark forces out to harm and or control the planet and it's inhabitants ..... the usual black and white polar opposites played out on a melodramatic new age pantomine stage.

If anything Billy Meir is the brotherhood of light in a way because his information has more substance than most of the fanciful claims and stories in circulation.

However ..... way back in the middle to late 1700's when the Freemasons (Voltaire, Mozart, Benjamin Franklin) started getting organized including an active opposition to the tyranny of royalty based social control systems and religion they were a sort of brotherhood of light of the time. A great many progressive humanists and liberal free thinkers of those times were Freemasons.
Cheers.

Coreyb

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2013 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello ilovebilly and Ramirez,

According to Quetzal, the "Brotherhood of Light" also known as the "Great White Brotherhood" is an organization that was formed by a former personality of a person that now resides within FIGU.

He states that this group and the sects that have sprung from it contain some truth. However, he also states that much nonsense and fantasies have found their ways into them.

Sources: Contact Report 114

Lemontree

Post Number: 69
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2013 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob are you the same Jacob that was here some time ago as a moderator?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 765
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Has anybody here felt this sensation.

When listening to Billy talk I just cannot help but feel this inner calm, tranquility, peace and a certain certainty which envelops me through his voice that is so gentle, sure, sincere, in control, honest, and so pleasing.

I don't know whether its to do with certain frequencies, vibrations and tonality that have different effects to the human psyche and body depending on what kind they are but when it comes to Billy's voice I don't think that I have ever heard such a voice with its distinct qualities from any other sources in the outside world.

Obviously every person's voice is different and unique but where it concerns Billy's voice I don't think that I have heard of any that has this effect.

Usually most human voices that I've heard in the everyday world has a certain incongruity to them whether it being contrived, aggressive, timid, uncertain, confused, not peaceful, disharmonious, fractured from the real self, thoughtless and subconsciously driven.

I don't know but it appeared to me this way.

Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 769
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

The truth as far as I have read about Freemasons depicts them in a very negative light or otherwise its propaganda by Freemasons.

I guess there is no such things as black or white on this issue anymore unlike the skulls and bones.

We might instead have to focus more on the activities of individual members of Freemasons rather than generalising about the whole group because of the actions of a few.

Just as there were the good Nazis who saved many Jews from death I am of the conclusion that there are also good people who are members of the Freemasons but this must also apply to every friggin people, groups, institutions, organisations, and associations around the world in all countries.

Matt Lee

Justsayno

Post Number: 556
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, Ramirez's post rings true, you seem to be the one who doesn't get it. As a mason, please tell us what special favours you receive?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Jacob

Post Number: 103
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Votan

Post Number: 143
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin

What are you talking about. If you were a mason unless you were high up you were not told all.

Please do not criticise others.
joe

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 557
Posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

You would claim that Ramirez's post "rings true" to you? Do you not see the fallacy in assumptions?

Votan,

The fact that you don't know what I'm talking about is a bit disturbing. To know what I'm talking about, you will need to do your due diligence with the Spiritual Teaching. On the subject of free masonry...obviously, you are not a mason, correct? Why would you make such a statement, about something you have no knowledge of, on this forum?

Ramirez,

Your friend lied to you about being a mason. What he told you, which you accepted at face value and unable to prove, gave me a chuckle and a head shake.

To those of you here who find yourselves so easily offended or antagonistic towards forum members participating and making contributions.

I am simply sharing knowledge that I possess about free masonry in the hopes of clearing up misconceptions, disinformation or conspiracy nonsense if such is what I see a forum member has been victim of.

The Goblet of Truth speaks of the harm from the state of convictions and untruths and their terribly sad impact.

I'm sharing what I know because people here want to know, learn or discuss the truth about a subject.

I personally prefer constructive dialog and discussion.

Salome,
Eddie

Magic_pie

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I personally prefer constructive dialog and discussion."

You said it Eddie Martin! Now come on people, let's discover ideas and solve problems, NOT build freak'n egos. And get enthusiastic about contributing to anybody's/everybody's(!) POST!

Kind regards,
Anthony

Ramirez

Post Number: 925
Posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

"Ramirez,

Your friend lied to you about being a mason. What he told you, which you accepted at face value and unable to prove, gave me a chuckle and a head shake."

Errr, how could you claim that Eddie ? Were you there for over 20 years listening in to various conversations, watching him dress up in a black tuxedo ready to attend meetings after work, wearing various colored mason rings which he never explained ..... i joked about the blue one being his phantom ring plus that carton full of books.

Have you ever seen or read the books a 33rd degree receives ? Can you name them ? They are inscribed with his fathers name.

Those factors are not beliefs or states of conviction, they are memories of events, seeing objects and interactions with a person.

However no matter how much i inquired he never revealed his degree except narrowing it down to less than 16 but greater than 10.

Where i think the organization goes way off course is straight away when a new initiate joins .... at the first degree ceremony where they are blindfolded, have a noose placed around their neck then 3 guys with swords who whilst poking them at the initiate make various death threats if the candidate should ever reveal proscribed secrets ..... and .... no women allowed.

It's hardly sparkling PR or any sort of way to inspire confidence is it .... well to my way of thinking at least.

Maybe in the early days when there was a real need for secrecy and actual dangers were involved with being a member something of that order might have been necessary but nowdays, .... they could revise their initiation procedures and concentrate on developing character rather than bank accounts.
Cheers.

Justsayno

Post Number: 557
Posted on Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, around here our freemasons get a property tax break and for what reason??? Other than for their own selfish purposes so they can help each other. Bylaws are instigated by freemasons so the marginally guilty will become criminals, thanks to our former freemason mayor. I do my own investigation and wouldn't you know that all kids in school are automatically kicked out for possessing pot but a grandson of a freemason was never kicked out. That was his special favour, what's yours?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 322
Posted on Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Newinitiation

re:
When listening to Billy talk I just cannot help but feel this inner calm, tranquility, peace and a certain certainty which envelops me through his voice that is so gentle, sure, sincere, in control, honest, and so pleasing.

i dont know if i will meet Billy in this life, i dont need too, ALL i need do is read his words and he is with me, even though he is on the other side of the planet

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 772
Posted on Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly

Yes I agree with you btw what is your real name?

Just a couple of hours ago when I was putting an effort to control my thoughts, feelings and actions due to the challenges the external situation required a kinda humorous thoughts flashed through my head of the scene in Transformers where the character played by Shia LaBeouf says "what would Jesus do" and using Billy as an example I asked myself "what would Billy do" and right then and there I had the answers to my dilemma just by imagining what Billy would most likely do in my situation.

So what you said rang very true and close to me.

Regards
Matt Lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 558
Posted on Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Anthony.

Ramirez,
Thanks for sharing that. In your defense, based on what you say, every mason on this planet would question it. Every mason would say either you are lying or your friend duped you. I prefer to think you got lied to. It would be easy for any mason to find out if your friend was truly a mason if he is up for the challenge. So either he was a mason (possibly so) and he was playing some imbecile game with you, or he was never a mason. Yes I read the 33rd degree books you refer to. My lodge is Beverly Hills lodge 528. Ask your friend what his lodge is.

Justsayno,
That's awful to hear. I understand where you are coming from. I wont deny there are always a bad apple or two in every group. Certainly what you related wasn't fair and I'm appalled that the masonic community condoned and tolerated that. Do you have any evidence from your research that could be presented? Thnx.

Keep in mind friends that I am not doing PR work for free masonry or anything else for that matter.

It's just that I see in you guys such strong convictions from certain (some) untruths. I then get these alarms going off in my head from what I've learned in the spiritual teachings regarding the negative effects and am simply wanting to help out in this regard.

Certainly, I could be mistaken and you guys are 100% correct. Either way, even when something is true, if you are simply convinced (believe) it is true, you are doing your consciousness harm. That is why I am contributing here from what I personally know.

I'm not asking to believe me, but rather to do your due diligence to avoid and eliminate the harm aspect of assumptions and convictions.

I know you understand.

Salome,
Eddie

Ramirez

Post Number: 926
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2013 - 02:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

"Ask your friend what his lodge is."

He attended two different ones but belonged to the lodge located in the center of Sydney .... dont know it's name or number but i know the name of the lodge closest to his home which he also sometimes visited.

Cant name it because from that he might be identified so it's a secret.

Not every mason takes the vows of secrecy seriously .... forever .... and certainly not those who begin questioning the need for silence given the information which needs to be kept secret as they gradually discover it .... except information pertaining to covering up fraud, criminal activities of fellow masons or how things get arranged through the back door instead of by the usual processes non masons need to use to get by in their real world dealings and business goings on.

That seems to have become the main point for secrets .... it's more towards covering up fellow members dubious activities than concealing elaborate occult matters.

Have you ever wondered at how they manage to get that area around the pentagram so charged up and why persons feel so good after being there ?

Different isn't it ? There is indeed a secret concerned with that though .... Nicola Tesla knew and freely revealed the answers long ago and nowdays it's possible to get larger doses of that via capable energy healers who manage it .... without needing a group or elaborate ceremony so it's not such a secret and if you ever asked how it's done who in the lodge was able to give an answer based on a knowledge of physics ?

Isn't it explained as the presence of .... whatever they are trying to invoke ?

There's superstition and there's knowledge.

For sure some of the ceremonies obtain results of a sort and in the early days were considered black magic and or witchcraft by the church hence a need for secrecy .... but nowdays ?

No no the need for secrets exists for another reason .....
Cheers.

Magic_pie

Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2013 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

I'm over here now, mate. You said on another thread, "...the spiritual teachings can be accessible everywhere and is contained in all of his writing that is not just confined to one book or article alone..."

I couldn't agree with you more! I often wonder, if my imaginary starship crashed on a deserted planet, what would have to be the essentials?

IMO, if all I had was Semjase's "Introduction to the Spiritual Teaching" and the TJ, I would have more than enough learning material to not only get the basics down, but also more complicated things too. I like the TJ because it is written for like an 8th grade level and I can easily understand the message. This is my 'go to' book and quick reference guide for the foundation to the spirit teaching.

Cheers,
Anthony

Newinitiation

Post Number: 775
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2013 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony

The TJ and the Intro to ST is a remarkable piece of work that is unparalleled and unique on this earth ever but it is also superseded by the more relevant GOT, OM and other books by Billy I think.

But I agree with you Anthony and those two sources for the spiritual knowledge is the bedrock and the foundation by which this whole mission had kicked off but also for the would be student to acquaint with the spiritual truth.

For me at least when I first started on this spiritual journey those texts served as the main source and impetus for enlightenment of the truth and the foundation by which everything rested.

Matt Lee

Justsayno

Post Number: 558
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2013 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, they are all a matter of public record except the last one which was a private conversation between myself and the freemason's daughter. Thankfully she never took the oath of secrecy.

Magic_pie

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

I can see your point. And to tell you the truth, my favorite Billy Meier book now is "Might of the Thoughts." I have always been interested in human potential, controlling my mind and focusing it for my success. I now know this is "the" manual for the human mind.

Since we are all unique, it is only natural that some Figu books would appeal more to some than to others. Take for instance Eddie Martin is a big fan of the GOT. All the power Eddie!

The important thing is to keep searching with what works best for ourselves; and as we all work together as people, bringing our unique understanding from our personal inspirations, we create a fuller understanding for everybody.

Cheers,
Anthony

Newinitiation

Post Number: 779
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good on you Anthony you seem to have got the right spirit and understanding of the core of the issue and purpose of the teachings.

As I said before nobody has all the answers therefore effort to acquire knowledge and further understanding is important however limited and flawed we humans are.

cheers
Matt Lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page