Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 02, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through September 02, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Magic_pie

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Marcus,

Your words, "The spiritual life in everyday life is what is needed daily for this is evolutive and helpful as we watch us grow into a cornerstone of true life."

Very nice words and I totally agree. Before I learned about Billy Meier, I believed in God. I was a Catholic. I was even sent to Catholic schools when I was a child. I really wanted to do "the right thing." But all along the way with this religion, I was frustrated. It never made any sense, as a person interested in science, how could there be some special area for God that a telescope or radio can't pick up? The ideas of Heaven and Hell just seem/seemed ridiculous. And Jesus, although nice, seemed like a freaking wimp to me; and the whole "son of God" thing seemed even more ridiculous than some God in a Heaven somewhere in the sky. For the longest time I felt a need to discover a 'better' truth.

Then I found Billy Meier and his awesome Beamship pictures and movies. When I got past the "wrapping paper" I discovered that these aliens had solutions to all the frustrations I was feeling in my spirituality. I hit the jackpot!

I remember the first day, long ago, that I decided to throw God out of my life, and practice the spirit teachings. I was in my bathroom, standing at the toilet, that I said to myself, "I'm gonna stop thinking about God and Jesus crap, and steer myself toward the Billy Meier information."

I can even remember my first real lesson about "God" -- being man made. I can remember early in my studies and application of the teaching, when I encountered hardship or a difficult situation, wanting to pray to God for help or comfort. It was then that I realized that this "God" is nothing more than a CRUTCH for Man; a way that he can pretend that "things are going to get better," and not do anything about the problem.

Today, it seems obvious to me that "God" and "Jesus" are imaginary. And bad (boring, moronic, put you to sleep) fiction at that!!!! It would be illogical to go back to religion at this point in my life!! I see the illogic. I see the SCAM!

The only thing that makes sense for me is that I continue to seek the spiritual teaching in everyday life. I am glad that we are on the same path. What else is out there, honestly?

Cheers,
Athony

Celesco

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Today I was able to utilize some basic knowledge of one of the spirit lessons effectively for the first time, and it was a wonderfully liberating experience.

Now that the violent tenant living downstairs from us has gone to jail, my mom and I were talking about the whole matter over a cigarette and I mentioned the lesson about moods being able to infect others - which, in this case, was taking the form of me and my family becoming more hostile toward each other since we were listening to screaming matches on a frequent basis. When I said that, my mom got a very enthusiastic tone in her voice and said, "That's so the truth!" Then, although we obviously can't just pretend that the impact isn't inside of us, it felt empowering to be able to name one of the causes of our recent Gewalt struggles - rather than letting the anger and shadows go unnamed. I feel that doing so has alleviated some of the leftover tension in the aftermath of the crazy events that have happened over the past few months.

My experience taught me that the lessons don't have to be disseminated in the form of disciple work in order to be useful (as I had initially thought) because, as one example that I now have experienced firsthand, they can be mentioned in the aftermath of a troubling experience in order to reclaim some of the lost energy and peace that gets consumed wherever there is something destructive and violent that occurs. A wiser person would no doubt be able to preempt such crazy events and act accordingly to prevent them.

Definitely it was a neutral-positive effect that I felt, since it took a very negative experience and managed to balance it back to a state of calmness and understanding that doesn't feel as out-of-control and "on the edge of disaster" anymore.

Magic_pie

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2013 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Celesco,

It seems you are doing it. You are recognizing and finding answers. And getting your mom in on the action. How nice.

I don't know if you guys watch Star Trek or not; but a frequent "moral lesson" in the shows is that Captain Kirk overcomes his desire for revenge when an alien race has attacked or killed one of the crew. The climax of the show is where Kirk is battling the alien to the death; and when Kirk is ready to smash the boulder into the alien's head, he stops himself, throws the boulder to the ground and says something like, "I will not kill you; we are explorers on a peaceful mission."

Is this neutral-positive thinking, weighting the extremes, from anger to forgiveness? In other words, when we are harmed or a loved one has been harmed, and we feel anger, is it part of the healthy neutral-positive thinking to have hostile thoughts, but then after thinking about it settle on peace and thoughts of peace?

Best regards,
Anthony

Celesco

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2013 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wouldn't say that I found answers and got my mom involved in on it (since she is no more interested in the spirit lessons now than she was before), although I see why it is easy to draw that conclusion from my post. Rather, the feeling that I had about the whole experience was simply... the feeling of being safe, which I could then freely share with her since knowledge can be imparted to another while belief cannot. The reason that I felt safe was because the spirit lesson was there to put the experience into perspective, but the spirit lesson itself wasn't the experience, you know? It was surprisingly simple, and I can perhaps draw a vaguely accurate comparison by using an analogy of a man who confronts the natural element of electricity.

If the man gets shocked by touching an electrified doorknob and has no knowledge about what happened, he gets frightened and fears for his life. Maybe the experience turns into a delusion that all doorknobs will hurt him if he touches them, so for the rest of his life he avoids doorknobs and lives in paralyzed fear about them. However, by knowing the properties and mechanics of electricity, the whole experience becomes much less terrifying since it gets put into its reality-based perspective, and therefore he obtains common sense.

It is pretty easy to read the lessons and get such a "big" impression of them - to think that they are some mystical fruit that dangles over our heads, always taunting us with something that we can never truly grasp so that we must always live in pursuit of the intangible truth to the exclusion of all else... but the experience taught me that, in reality, the spirit teaching is nothing but a remarkably simple tool that puts life experiences into the proper, reality-based perspective, thereby making it possible to live without fear or confusion wherever events in life occur. It is living with the lights turned on, rather than living in the darkness - yet the experience will always be the experience itself, and not the vital knowledge pertaining to it.

The "lesson" component of my experience actually involved no communication about the spirit, spirit lessons, or what have you. It was just me mentioning the reality of what was happening in our lives, and by acknowledging the reality we were liberated from our delusions.

In this way, a neutral-positive balance was restored in this remarkably simple act of acknowledging the truth, which I am sure did not even register as anything special on her radar.

Magic_pie

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hiya Celesco,

You are saying, "The "lesson" component of my experience actually involved no communication about the spirit, spirit lessons, or what have you. It was just me mentioning the reality of what was happening in our lives, and by acknowledging the reality we were liberated from our delusions."

Are you sure about that my friend? I say you are not stagnate. Can we agree on that?

But what about Captain Kirk? When an earth human feels harmed, thoughts of anger, revenge are very, very common and very difficult to throw out of your head. Does anybody think that evolved beings like the Plejaren have brief thoughts of revenge, if they are severely hurt by another, but quickly throw them out and never think about it again? Or do you think that for example, if say Quetzal was out exploring a planet, and a hostile alien jumped out and chopped off his arm, would he just think and feel love the whole time he is being attacked and disfigured for this being?

The rest of the forum can join in here, if they like. I would even love to hear from ex-moderator types;)

Cheers,
Anthony

Corey

Post Number: 483
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would say that Celesco in his own words "neutral-positive balance was restored" is a powerful cognition indeed. Cognitions can happen in both a conscious and unconscious form with corresponding feelings and corresponding effects generated from them. Being neutral-positive (negative/positive equalised) is key to any situation, especially with a negative downstairs neighbor who after leaving, peace was restored.

In "Arahat Athersata", Billy explains that the primal Creation is both negative and positive consonance, and this is life necessary and you must be free from Ausartungen (very bad get-out of the control of the good human nature-source: FIGU dictionary). Furthermore the passages state that if only one pole (either positive or negative) is working, that the spirit-form and the consciousness will not evolve. The passages also explain that through a hyper-unity of both positive and negative through countless lives in development with many incarnations consciousness-based equalisedness wins and is the way to relative absolute fulfillment and both the positive and negative is equalised and harmonious.* (A)

When I asked Billy what is the best way to achieve negative/positive equalisedness and how would one know if they achieved the state, his answer was: "By learning and observing the spiritual teaching, by following the creational laws and recommendations, by developing love, peace, freedom etc. within oneself. Following the creational laws and recommendations also means willingness to help, modesty etc. etc.
If a person follows those principles, he/she will notice it automatically, if he/she thinks about it.
"

"The Might of the Thoughts" describes negative/positive equalisedness as "nuetral-positive thinking" which is a term utilized by many of the forum posters, and the book is literally filled with "how-to's" on how to achieve the combination.

One thing that may help is the "boomerangs" that are described in "The Psyche" translation page 125/126 and on, where if you send out positive thoughts, the thought ripples out into the universe and reverses polarity to negative and hits the thought emitter with increasing intensity. The reason it reverses polarity isn't good or bad, but changes from positive to negative as a learning requirement for the consciousness and creates more food-stuff to enable evolution. (also if negative thought is sent out, it reverses polarity to positive and hits the thought emitter). Good thoughts that are sent out have only good effects, and bad thoughts that are sent out have only bad effects. * (B)

This could have happened in this case with Celesco and his mother, with good thoughts emitted from both of them (the pesky neighbor is GONE!) hitting them both in negative form and bringing good results (peace and harmony).

As for if Quetzal was in his beamship exploring in a distant universe, and got his arm chopped off by a lurking evil alien, Plejaren beamships are equipped with a device that would probably prevent that from occurring, the device can read the subconscious of any human life form and see what he/she is capable of and made up of. If it did happen though, the only thing I can say with clarity is his people have the technology to fashion a bio-organic arm to replace the chopped off one. As for whether he would still love the evil alien, it could be, it takes an average of 30,000,000 years of incarnations to radiate Universal Love, and this is the exact number of years the Plejarens are ahead of us earth humans spiritually, so it is feasible Quetzal would just radiate Universal Love in this situation.

I think Kirk is a good example for everyone, I liked in the new Star Trek movie (Into the Darkness) @ the end he talked about not retaliating against those that bring you harm (GOT passages anyone?). I saw that movie twice in the theaters and was impressed. My daughter's "Spock" T-shirt is so cool, I might have to get me one of them!

Salome

Corey

*(A) summary of verses 355-362 found on pages 140-141 "Arahat Athersata" Copyright 1975/2004 FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag.

*(B) summary of page 125-130 and reader's question 224-226 "The Psyche" Copyright German text: 1973/1979/1994 FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag. Copyright Englisch text: 2013 FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada.

*(C) For more information beyond brief summaries, consult texts directly. Direct consultation could eliminate any errors.

OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Magic_pie

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Thanks for adding to the discussion! I did not present my Quetzal example properly. I should have added that after he loses his arm, he has no problem defending himself and he transports safely back to his beamship.

Corey, one of the things that I found very surprising in the "Might of the Thoughts" is that no matter how evolved a human being becomes, deep inside him are still negative things like revenge, and hate. IMO, Quetzal, would not just think and feel love if he was harmed by another; as you presented in your post, "...the passages state that if only one pole (either positive or negative) is working, that the spirit-form and the consciousness will not evolve."

So in order for Quetzal to evolve from this imaginary example, based on the explanation, he could not just be thinking love. He would have to be working both poles, but settle on the neutral-positive.

Cheers,
Anthony

Corey

Post Number: 484
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony,

That is true, and I am still a student, but I think Universal Love is a unity of both poles. One thing that occurred to me this morning is Quetzal would probably also take self-defense actions in that situation, to not do so would be a violation of Creational laws and recommendations, but I'm sure he would do so in the form of Gewaltsamen Gewaltlosigkeit.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Joe

Post Number: 269
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony,

"Corey, one of the things that I found very surprising in the "Might of the Thoughts" is that no matter how evolved a human being becomes, deep inside him are still negative things like revenge, and hate."

I honestly think that Billy was probably just referring to us Earth human beings. The Plejaren are about 30 million years more advanced than we are spiritually, so I don't think they are like this.

Magic_pie

Post Number: 37
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

If I'm not mistaken, he is referring to all human beings. I will search around my book and try to find the exact quote. I did not casually read this; I was surprised and read it over a few time to make sure I was getting it. I wish these Figu books had tables of contents or glossaries.

I have been thinking about this example; what are the polar opposites in this case? Quetzal may be too evolved to succumb to revenge or hate; so the polar opposites in this case are probably more sophisticated than, hate opposite love. But I'm still trying to figure it out.

Cheers,
Anthony

Celesco

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Following my explanation about Star Trek and the media, I have a question.

Does Billy describe how the thought emitter plays a role in shaping our daily lives, Corey? In my mind, the phenomenon that you described is vaguely reminiscent of the "law of attraction", which is alluded to in the film 'The Secret', towards which I remain somewhat skeptical. The law, as dictated by Abraham-Hicks, says that if a thought is dominant in the mind (whether it be a wish to obtain some material object, a life partner, a healthy relationship, or anything negative, etc.), the universe will respond by manifesting that thought in our physical reality since we emit that desire in the form of a thought vibration that is returned to us once it leaves.

Are you familiar with this supposed law of the universe, and whether there is any validity to it as confirmed by the BEAM material?

Celesco

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Although the topic has moved on, I would like to draw attention back briefly to the topic of Star Trek. I feel that it is relevant to address this particular trend since it was mentioned that Kirk, in particular, provides a good example for us to follow without any corresponding reasoning behind this statement.

I cannot prove my reasons with the corresponding spirit lessons (so I ask that you accept my statements with the grain of skepticism that they deserve), but I encourage others to spend some time considering whether Star Trek sets a truly positive example. I realize that it sets the metaphorical bar higher than most media.

People who follow that show seem to like to use Vulcans as an example of a logical race of beings, but I think that Vulcans are a poor depiction of peaceful, logical beings since Vulcans still engage in violent, ritualistic combat that is based in cult-like teachings on their home planet - plus, once every year they return to their suppressed primal instincts, whereupon, in a frenzied mating ritual, their lust to procreate causes them to forget all of their acquired logical impulses.

Through this lens of perspective, I have observed that they are a more accurate representation of the people who are considered "religiously enlightened" in our terrestrial societies; calm, poised, and somber at nearly all times with a suppressed human instinct that they are constantly beating down in order to maintain their lofty principles which are built like a house of cards. And while Spock, being half human, may be treated as an exception, the fact still remains that both Vulcans and Federation Humans are "human beings", and therefore both possess "human being instincts". (There is no doubt a German word for this type of instinct that is based on the humanness of all human beings in the universe - otherwise it is easy to think that "human being instincts" do not apply to Vulcans since they are "not human". However, truly, while they are not Earth humans, they are still human beings nonetheless - just like we call ourselves "humans" while referring to the extraterrestrials as "Plejarans".)

I perceive Vulcans as a good example of a race of people who attempt to bury their "human being instincts" in order to circumvent the hard work of evolving, eventually resulting in an uncontrollable outburst of instinct which can hardly be controlled until it has run its destructive course. It makes sense that they are depicted this way since they are a terrestrial-imagined creation, and terrestrial humans won't know true conscious evolution until they reach it - so how can they depict an accurate portrayal of something they, themselves, have no knowledge about even if they can accurately predict the future course of humanity, which is often the case with these "set in the future" types of television shows and films?

Likewise, the Galactic Federation of Planets can be perceived as a militaristic society working under the false guise of peace since their conduct is in line with many inner-working facets of the American military. In addition, while thinking themselves pious and benevolent, they routinely demonstrate an unwillingness to learn from the wisdom and experience of other races whom they seem to automatically consider inferior - even races who are much, much more evolved than they are. Does this attitude not seem more fitting to the current stage of terrestrial evolution, the likes of which we, even as students of the BEAM material, are still a part of?

I realize it is not conductive to the topic heading to discuss the media for too long, but I wanted to point out this observation, as I see it, since Star Trek is often perceived as a benevolent "cult" show that can be heeded for the effective truth. Perhaps, more accurately, it is a depiction of what terrestrial humans will be like when we finally head out into space before accepting the Creational truths; ergo, when mankind is more technologically advanced and without significant terrestrial conflict, yet still on a destructive, immature, and self-gratifying course.

Lastly, those moments on television where characters seem to grasp some elusive truth (the so-called "conflict resolution" segments) do not seem to be a sufficient portrayal of the true process of acquiring wisdom, since the characters frequently stumble through every encounter with the destructiveness of an oaf, only to pay lip service to the real wisdom at the end - as if it is sufficient to say "I am peaceful and consciously evolved because I almost killed you in a fit of rage, but then I realized that killing is wrong as I held a blade to your throat and caused you to anticipate killing me in self-defense".

Media producers attempt to shoehorn lessons into the media in order to provide a false-sense of conscious progression to their viewers; however, truly, these segments that seem to inspire wisdom only provide the so-called "feel-good sensation" while actually presenting little to nothing of value, which is part of the addictive element of television.

Indi

Post Number: 750
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Celesco

you said: "the universe will respond by manifesting that thought in our physical reality since we emit that desire in the form of a thought vibration that is returned to us once it leaves."

In the teaching, it is clear that the universe does not respond to anything, as it is a neutral energy source that has provided the necessary elements to form anything in our material belt of the universe.

What is written instead is that our thoughts shape our destiny through our own consciousness and our own focus. It is the might of the thoughts that emanates, and that shapes our destiny or our personal world.

This 'might' is available to us by following the laws of thinking (negative, positive or neutral-equalised) and the other Creational laws such as the Law of cause and effect. The might can be towards the negative or towards the positive or ideally neutrally equalised. Whichever direction is the focus, will achieve a consequent result.

«Wissen ist Macht.»/Knowledge is might - because the essence of knowledge is wisdom, therefore if one wants 'might' of thoughts, one must go through the steps of attaining knowledge and after lived experience, then wisdom. Thoughts that come from wisdom - that is those that are based on reasoning, understanding, logic, knowledge practical and then lived experience are those with the greatest might.

If one is going to say 'the universe will provide', which is a term I hear often, it will only do so indirectly in that it is the original source of our evolutive Wesen and resulting consciousness, which enables us after putting in the effort to 'manifest' our desires.

It is not manifesting as in magic as is hinted at in that movie you mentioned - instead our thoughts create a motivation, and ideas to help us achieve our goals or desires. However, there is no guarantee they will 'manifest'. Work must be done, steps taken etc. to manifest anything, not just desire.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 719
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Most succesful people, in any area, know that there's a"price" to be paid for everything. And it's usually connected to deliberate, focused work, sometimes called "hard work" but that may depend on the attitude of the person.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 339
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Celesco,

Regarding the gleaning of wisdom from movies and television shows, were the plots to be woven full of wisdom throughout rather than simplistic morality-plays with trite endings, were they to incorporate more than a child's wisdom in addressing their simplistic situations, the majority of the intended audience might not be able to understand it, get bored and not bother to watch it. For instance, how many people today would find classical Greek plays of interest, or would understand the relevance of the chorus? Still, almost every show coming outa Hollywood is bluntly, stupidly violent to me - even in Star Trek the characters are inclined to an easy violence without considering better alternatives. It would seem that the show inevitably evolves into being about some war. Perhaps this is what is necessary to draw viewership, as Hollywood has many times asserted, but still there is a more thoughtful segment of the population that goes unserved by such posturing and strategy.

You are right that Vulcans don't represent the pinnacle of wisdom for reasons they themselves would don't understand. Yet, as the franchise has evolved, Vulcan emotional traits would seem to have as well. In the latest movie ("Into Darkness") the Vulcan character seemed to start to inherently understand the more benign wisdom of 'humanity', sans contrived logic. However, Vulcans are not central to Star Trek, for instance in the STNG series the emotionally handicapped foil is played by a (supposedly living) Android rather than a Vulcan. I mention this to revisit abit of wisdom that you have already mentioned - that emotions are a part of us not to be denied, but to be directed by our awareness, tempered through experience and wisdom, savored even when they are somewhat bitter. Emotions are the flavor of the day, and who wants to eat flavorless soup?

As Earthlings evolve, it's likely that we won't end up with the same emotional predilections as the Plejaren, and that's okay. The way we integrate and utilize our emotions, the way we live through their succession, this will determine how we evolve as much as anything else. Even as the youngest newborn, we learn to incorporate and live through our emotions. I for one hope that we Earthlings hold onto our perhaps exaggerated emotional capacities to the fullest as we our learn to be aware more wisely, deeply, fully, in our short-but-epic day-to-day lives.
Life

Magic_pie

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Joe,

Here you go. The "Might of the Thoughts" top of page 316, "...no human being should get carried away in the erroneous belief that he/she does not carry this self-created bad part in himself/herself because such a belief would actually amount to an unbelievable presumption. Regardless how nice and loving and how progressive a human being may be in his/her inner nature he/she carries characteristics and forms of self-created things which are bad, evil negative and negating, even if he/she has evolved so vary far and high. Everything can suddenly break free and break through when one does not practice constant watchfulness..."

Best regards,
Anthony

Corey

Post Number: 485
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Celesco,

I am by no means a "Trekkie", and you bring up some good points. I think if Star Trek is the result of Plejaren impulses, it is probably suited to the masses of earth humanities consciousness-related and material evolution levels. Which is why it probably contains imperfections that students of the teaching of the truth, teaching of the spirit, teaching of life can see, yet the masses cannot. In the future earth humanity will probably try to develop teleporters and phasers, not because these are mentioned in BEAM's books, but because of the Star Trek TV show. Think about the days before cell phones, and now, almost everyone has a "personal communication device". Small stepping stones to prepare us for the future is how I see them.

From my conversations with some Trekkie's, I learned there is a TNG movie that mentions Earth suffered a devastating WWIII, which is why, in the aftermath, Earth humanity decided to move away from money and unite as a planet, and lay the stepping stones that, after several centuries, helped form the federation. I have never verified this, but you can see where I am going with this. Sure, not everything, but there are some quality basic lessons Earth humans learn from Star Trek such as considering matters of planetary importance, spaceflight and future technologies, alliances with extraterrestrials, time-travel, setting phasers on "stun" etc. True, there is not much there about gathering wisdom and knowledge, and consciousness- related evolution, or even the human consciousness. Keep in mind, it is just not reality that large numbers of the masses of Earth humanity will ever study Billy's books within this lifetime, or possibly even near-future lifetime's, so they gotta start somewhere, and IMO Star Trek is way better for our people then "Dancing with the Stars" or some other mainstream entertainment dribble. The show has literally touched millions of Earth humanity lives, and hopefully brought out some constructive human qualities (instead of destructive).

In Billy's books there is a big difference between emotions and feelings, and the Star Trek Vulcan does not really show the differences between the two and probably does right by trying to control the emotion side of themselves (emotions can often manifest themselves as uncontrollable outbursts), but does not touch on which ones manifest themselves via the subconscious, how they both relate to the psyche and consciousness, touch on correct ways of dealing with feelings or trying to shift thoughts into nuetral-positive for one's own evolution. I encourage anyone to read Billy's books to understand the difference between emotions and feelings.

I look forward to reading the posts in this thread, but maybe if the posts in this topic switch to Star Trek, we should move it somewhere else? The question is, where?

Salome

Corey

Magic_pie

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

You hit the nail on head about Spock, the writers in Star Trek do not understand or distinguish the difference between "feelings" and "emotions."

And this is a big deal for Figu and peoples' understanding!

Here is an example of Spock perplexed with the question: "How do you feel?" just as he would with an emotion reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5CHjiuFehU

As you probably know, in the "Might of the Thoughts," Billy says that thoughts create feelings. Whereas emotions are not created by thoughts, but are rather illogical human outbursts. Please, I am still trying to understand the two, but here is an example of emotions. Lets say you had a traumatic experience as a child that got your mind all twisted; and you were focused on the negative, with thoughts about hate, revenge, victimization. In other words the experience build up a lot of negativity inside due to the incorrect thinking and the feeling. Years later something reminds you of the experience from your childhood, like a song, picture, note, that makes you cry or get mad all over again. All the old thoughts and feeling emerge again because they where never resolved correctly with health thinking in the first place.

Best regards,
Anthony

Magic_pie

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Celesco,

You said, "Although the topic has moved on, I would like to draw attention back briefly to the topic of Star Trek. I feel that it is relevant to address this particular trend since it was mentioned that Kirk, in particular, provides a good example for us to follow without any corresponding reasoning behind this statement."

Are you serious? You have not been paying attention. If I may say friend, you may have good intellectual reasoning and communication skills, but your focus sucks! And don't blame the weed!

You must live in a plastic world of iPods, iPads, iPhones, iSmacks. First of all, in order to live you need to get outside and get a little dirty. In the real world, sometimes good guys have to fight bad guys. You like most newcomers think Billy Meier info is some mindless New Age feel good, positive thinking bullshit. You are a smart guy. Why don't you do some research on the Figu information, bring actual quotes here? You obviously must think Captain Kirk is the epitome of a all body and no brains who "...frequently stumble(s) through every encounter with the destructiveness of an oaf, only to pay lip service to the real wisdom at the end - as if it is sufficient to say "I am peaceful and consciously evolved because I almost killed you in a fit of rage, but then I realized that killing is wrong as I held a blade to your throat and caused you to anticipate killing me in self-defense"."

This is a real world scenario! I challenge you in the heat of the self-defensive battle to not have thoughts of hate or revenge!!! You need to read the freaking Figu books and try to apply the info before coming here and pretending to know everything!

Kind regards,
Anthony

Joe

Post Number: 271
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are right Anthony. Thank you for the excerpt.

An example of this is maybe when Semjase got a bit angry at Billy for taking some photos when he was not supposed to.

Cpl

Post Number: 664
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey and Celesco,

Not to mention that Star Trek was the inspiration behind our development of flip open mobile phones. An everyday device we have since improved upon with the touch screen smartphone. It is said, is it not, that the Plejaren do give impulses to help with our technological and scientific development.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 720
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Of course maybe someone read this too:

93.) Ever since a long time ago every person has known through public = media, such as radio and newspapers, what is happening at all ends of = the Earth, yet that will only be the start, as the means of = communications and news-spreading will spread rapidly, as through = television, through which events can be directly followed pictorially in = all corners of the world, as also, however, through various electronic = telecommunications devices that, over satellites, transmit everything, = up to the Earth's hindmost nook, in word and picture, while in only = forty years even the simplest citizen will carry a pocket telephone = around with him and would use it at every possible and impossible = opportunity.

= http://www.theyfly.com/1958-warning-all-governments-europe-prophecies-and-= predictions

Cpl

Post Number: 665
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2013 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

"...at every possible and impossible opportunity."

It probably isn't intended this way but that can sound like a rare instance of measured humor in the prophecies, that also reveals just what an impossible species earthlings can be.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page