Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 14, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through September 14, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Magic_pie

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, August 05, 2013 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Nowhere have I questioned your intuition nor have I judged your experience. My post was not negatively directed at you but rather neutralized. You are choosing to see 'you vs. me' or 'you vs. Figu/forum.'

Please my friend, "belief" vs. "knowledge" is a BIG deal here at Figu. In order to understand where everybody is coming from, it is important to be somewhat respectful of the material if you are going to prove a personal point. That is what I said, not "intuition" or "experience."

So again, I ask can you: what truth do you have that you where any person in a previous life?

As far as I understand the Figu material, it is impossible for the earth human to know who the former personalities where. Anybody claiming such, especially salted with 'belief,' is automatically looking like they do not know what they are talking about in the eyes of Billy, the Figu and this forum. But I give you the benefit of the doubt. Please present your findings in a non-religious manner, that's all.

As far as my understanding, the best an earth human can do is recognize personal strengths and weaknesses. For example, I am very good at paddling/rowing boats. Since this comes easy to me, and rowing boats has been a huge part of the earth humans' past, I can say that I might have had a few lifetimes on earth where I did a lot of rowing. Say like a viking. Now I can not prove that I was a viking, let alone anyone of them, but the important thing is to try and determine past lives logically, and usefully.

Best regards,
Anthony

Scottscience

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't mind dying, as long as I can remember everything in this life. It's the thought of being completely blank, not knowing mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, languages, skill, etc, and having to debunked religion all over again which is unacceptable. My development has been greatly hindered by religion, it took a certain level of scientific awareness to strengthen one's mind so as to see through religion. There must be something that can be done within a time frame of 50 years to ensure one's access to all acquired knowledge within the storage banks.

Is there anyone in this forum that have successfully access his/her knowledge from previous lives?

Redbeard

Post Number: 263
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scottscience,

According to what is taught, I would suggest that everyone on this forum has accessed past knowledge, which lead to them greater cognition and wisdom enough to be able to desire/search for and recognize the truth. You have also done so, that's evident. The tough thing about truth seems to be how it doesn't favor anyone's personality or opinion, the laws are set and we have to accept it. At least it's better than complete nonexistence.

Self responsibility is an ongoing series of acceptances as we remove the layers of deception as well as learn to grasp the teaching and it's reality and how it applies to us.....

I am glad that creation erases personalities, otherwise how could we shed ourselves of all these egomaniacs that threaten our existence ?
Peace, Matt

Msmichelle

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello family,

Sorry if this has been questioned has been answered already, but I need clarification.

Are we only able to access information from our "own personal" storage banks, for example, when the "code" is activated when we read The Spiritual Teaching. Does the activation of the "code" relate only to our "own personal" storage banks????

Thanks for any feedback

Salome
MsMichelle

Magic_pie

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi MsMichelle,

As far as I understand it "the code" and the "storage banks" are two different things. The planetary storage banks are a record of the thoughts, feelings, words, actions, etc. of the humans in the earth incarnation cycle. I have reading "Might of the Thoughts" and one of the things I understood better is that if the human being is thinking and living by the creational laws and recommendations, then he/she is getting (or striking, pinging) these impulses from past incarnations; but if a human is living in belief, especially religious based, there are not the impulses, if I'm understanding it correctly.

And as far as the code, one has to just read or hear, if I'm correct, the German Figu books and information. It makes no difference if one understands German, or even living by the creational laws and directives, to receive this code.

Best regards,
Anthony

Corey

Post Number: 475
Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ms Michelle,

"The code releases impulses from the storage-banks, which begin to reach the reader and begin to work evolutively in him/her. This process in unconscious and has nothing to do with coercion or with manipulation, rather only with the knowledge that is retained in the storage-banks for all times and that, when released through corresponding impulses, begins to get through very slowly into the consciousness."

"Der Code löst von den Speicherbank-Bereichen Impulse aus, die Leser treffen und in ihm evolutiv zu wirken beginnen. Dieser Vorgang ist unbewusst und hat nichts zu tun mit einem Zwang oder mit Manipulation, sondern allein mit dem Wissen, das in den Speicherbänken für alle Zeiten festgehalten ist und das bei der Auslösung durch entsprechende Impulse sehr langsam wieder ins Bewusstsein durchzudringen beginnt."
-------
I honestly cannot say if the impulses are released from the planetary or personal storage banks, but I have always assumed it was the personal storage bank as slow communication exists between this storage bank's impulses and your personal consciousness after reading the German, which manifests itself as cognitions, etc, but then again I could be wrong and it could be the planetary banks.

Salome

Corey

quotes from page IX & X of "The Psyche" Copyright 1973/1979/1994 FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag. English text Copyright 2013 by FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada.
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Scott

Post Number: 2417
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Perhaps maybe someone has come across this before, but has it been mentioned whether a person can access someone else’s storage bank information? From what I understand Billy is capable of this, but is this something which can be achieved in an unconscious way by those who lack the conscious knowledge? It seems if this were the case this could create confusion within one’s psyche.

Thanks

Michael_horn

Post Number: 724
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> From what I recall Billy telling me, no.

Theredpill

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

It wouldn't surprise me if it can happen. Every "rule" seems to have its exception()s -- either that or it is just rules that have been incompletely described conditions that they "seem" like exceptions when they are not.

Anyway, for what it is worth, I recall reading the Talmund Jmmanuel saying that prophets/sages have the ability to do this, in the chapter that talked about reincarnation.

IMO, the psyche can be "confused" if one doesn't have the wisdom to handle information that is at one's level of comprehension, regardless if it was past-life related or not.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 367
Posted on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy can access someone elses storage bank. However it takes a lot of energy to do so. If I remember correctly when this was talked about a couple of years ago when I was at the SSSC, Billy has to first search the storage bank to find the right vibrational frequency of the person he is looking for.

Billy as far as I know does not do this anymore or only on rare occasions when it is absolutely needed. Due the the amount of energy it requires.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Jacob

Post Number: 105
Posted on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Scott,

Every personality has his/her own unique frequency in the storage-banks, so it is absolutely possible to access the frequency of another persons storage-bank swinging-wave, provided it is not encrypted as it is the case with Nokodemjon's spiritform.

For example, Sfath has gained limited access to the storage-banks of Nokomdjon, which explains why he knew about the true origin of Billy's spiritform long before Ptaah, Semjase or Quetzal.

In the case of Earth-humans it is very well possible that one generates the correct frequency to access another persons storage-bank and obtain information, knowledge and even skills.
It is even possible that one can mimic the voice of a person perfectly, suddenly paint like Michelangelo, etc. , regardless if this person is still alive or already passed away.

One thing needs to be understood about the storage-banks, it records everything and the kitchen-sink, so it records every single impulse of a human being, physical (neural impulses, muscles, nerve-impulses, etc.), impulses from the psyche and all consciousness-forms and the gemuet and spirit.

It happens that so-called mediums and channelers who consciously lie or actually are in the delusion that they contact the dead in the beyond and 'channel' them, while in fact they unconsciously (not knowing how they do it), connect with the storage-banks of people, alive or dead, or connect with the so-called collective subconsciousness of the Earth human population.

In conclusion it is possible to consciously connect with the storage-bank frequency of another person, provided the right swinging-wave / frequency can be generated.
However, luckily, the knowledge how to do this is extremely rare on this planet.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Redbeard

Post Number: 264
Posted on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a link to some of billy's 1998

interviewhttp://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Interview_with_Billy_(1998)

" Every human being's thoughts, articulations, feelings or emotions, stirrings, impulses and the like, are deposited in the Akashic Records, the storage area in a terrestrial hyperspace. Anyone who can generate the frequencies identical to those of the deposited information with his or her thoughts, consciousness or some technology, will also be able to summon these frequencies. This implies that information that belongs to living individuals, even those who are dead, may be retrieved from the stored records as long as the person finds the specific frequencies of the other individuals. It is even conceivable that a form of logical communication can be initiated with stored impulses and information in the Akashic Records."

Scott

Post Number: 2418
Posted on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone, as I mentioned to Jacob this was in relation to a story about a young child who had memories/impulses from a previous life as a WWII Pilot. I think at this point it would be very hard to determine whether this was a past life remembrance or he was tapping into the previous life of this pilot...I think it has been mentioned before until we prove the existence of the spirit, many other things cannot be solved...

Joe

Post Number: 275
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I assume that you were referring to this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1209795/Reincarnated-Our-son-World-War-II-pilot-come-life.html

I think that it is highly unlikely that he was tapping into someone else's storage bank. He was probably having memories of his own previous or past incarnation.

Magic_pie

Post Number: 46
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

One thing that I have a hard time getting my head wrapped around is the "swinging-wave." As I understand it, swinging-wave is the new/better translation in place of frequency. I understand frequency. But why is the wave swinging? I can imagine say a sine wave swinging back and forth on a swing.

Please, can you share with us an example in nature or everyday life that demonstrates a swinging-wave?

Thank you,
Anthony

Theredpill

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you add the fact it was mentioned by Billy that children often connect with their past memories, it should not be surprising that the case is probably a case of his own past life.

This is the type of case that Dr. Ian Stevenson has researched comprehensively academically. His "20 Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation" out of the hundreds of cases reads dry like a text book but basically a landmark achievement. I have found that people who did not believe in reincarnation, but was "scientifically open-minded" change their mind after reading his meticulously researched material/book.

Jacob

Post Number: 106
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Why would that be very unlikely, can you give a reason?

1. If these memories would really from a former personality, then the fact alone that he has such clear memories would be very exceptional in itself, and almost as exceptional would be past-life memories of past personalities of other people.

2. Past life memories of past personalities not belonging to your spiritform lineage (memories from others), can even be invoked willingly. Namely so-called regression hypnotists performing hypnosis to go back to pasts lives are doing just that. The human being has a factor build in called the censor, it sits between the material-consciousness and material subconsciousness and is very important that the material consciousness / personality is not overburdened with too much information or information it can not handle. The censor must be disabled by a form of hypnosis not virtually unknown by the Earth humans (which is good), when it should release data from the subconsciousness regarding past lives.
When regular hypnotic processes attempt to retrieve past-life memories, it short-circuits and blocks the attempts, instead it connects with other material subconsciousnesses from other people (maybe even the hypnotist) and withdrawing their past-life memories and not the memories of the one undergoing the regression-hypnosis. Its a failsafe so the material consciousness is not overburdened by memories it can't handle.

(source: Wissenwertes 4. Sept. 1978)

Again, if the memories are genuinely from a former lifetime of that boy's spiritform, then its most certainly not the regular to go. Past-life memories occur by visual and auditory impulses (knowing exactly the road in a mountain region while you never have been there before), etc. etc.

We should also keep in mind that, and I know people don't like to hear this, it could be a deliberate hoax, its easy nowadays to obtain a lot of information about a person of the past and put up a show, and trick people that ones child could be a loved-one of the past.

The case is plausible but until now very hard to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt.
How many people on this world are capable of tracking the lives of a spiritform on this planet?
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Joe

Post Number: 276
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

I'm just saying that with children it would more likely be the case of them remembering there own previous or past incarnations than mistakenly tapping into someone elses storage bank.

Theredpill: "If you add the fact it was mentioned by Billy that children often connect with their past memories, it should not be surprising that the case is probably a case of his own past life."

There you go.

Jacob

Post Number: 107
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could be, but its still not conclusive, also things do not add up.

First of all James Huston died at 21 years in 1945, based on a normal reincarnation cycle (Earth human population being 500 million), the spiritform of James Huston should reincarnate at the latest in 1976, James Leininger is born in 1998, a discrepancy of 22 years.
However the Earth population was in 1945, to my data 2 billion, which means that the reincarnation cycle was already messed up and reincarnation occurs faster then the 1.52x ratio when there would be a normal Earth population.
Taken this in account it means that the spiritform of James Huston reincarnated even earlier.

In conclusion, we can see that at the very least its not the boy's former life, but a life before that if it would be true.
The spiritform cannot stay longer in the beyond (given normal circumstances), when its finished processing its past life and creating a new consciousness-block, it will reincarnate.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 560
Posted on Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Based on the spiritual teaching (Goblet of Truth), the issue or point is not whether the claims or accounts of this child and the parents are true or a hoax.

Since we cannot verify the truth regarding the claims, then this is irrelevant at the moment.

What is relevant are the various possibilities. By fathoming and weighing out all the possibilities associated with this case, according to the spiritual teaching/knowledge, we can gain a great deal of insights. We can better evaluate the case and find the creational evidence of the actual truth that pertains to this case.

What is certain is the fact that this case makes a strong argument in support of reincarnation, or it supports the other insights of the spiritual teaching or information from Billy.

Bruce Lee is known to say; "Do not stare at the finger pointing to the moon or you will miss all of the heavenly glory."

The prophets teach us that "truth" is not something one searches but, rather, something one recognizes.

What I am interested in as a student of the prophets is, what can we recognize within this case that gives evidence of the knowledge and insights we have gained from Billy.
---("why" is it a hoax(?), "why" is the child accessing another person's storage-bank(?), etc, etc, etc.)---

As to the rest of the world still held back by their religious beliefs, it makes a great discussion point. It opens a door for discussion about the verity of reincarnation, as well as an opportunity to share the insights from Billy regarding the various possibilities and the reasons for why certain possibilities do not apply with this case/phenomenon.

The logic behind each probability and what forfeits the likelihood of any particular probability gives evidence of the verity that Billy is the 7th true prophet in possession of knowledge regarding these things and this phenomenon.

Needless to say, being convinced that Billy knows about this phenomenon provides us no evolution, we must recognize the creational truth infused into this case and gain the cognition it offers us.

Salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 108
Posted on Monday, September 09, 2013 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Eddie

You bring up some interesting points, however I would like to comment on them.
The truth is something you seek for, and recognize it by logical thinking, things can hide in plain sight and elude recognition.

On this planet it is important that we take all possible scenarios into account and do not accept a claimed case as true on face-value, but analyze it with all our abilities and knowledge of the spirit teaching.

Indeed, if this case is true, it absolutely supports the spirit teaching, the laws about reincarnation, however, on the other side, for some unfortunate reason, if this case would to be a hoax, then it would be a set back for the acceptance of reincarnation as a fact of life outside of those circles who already accept reincarnation as to be true.

Personally, I think the case is plausible, yes, but like Eddie said, we cannot verify the truth regarding the claims as of yet.

I think that it is important that people who follow the spirit teaching as brought by FIGU should always analyze a case like this based only on their knowledge and not simply accepting it as true.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Theredpill

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, September 13, 2013 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

With all due respect, it was also said that when a life is "terminated early" before living out its full natural cycle, it is returned back sooner. I do not know where this was said nor the formula of it, but it was in the Meier materials I ran into. This may account for the difference in reincarnation accounting you performed.

Also, the ability to prove BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT reincarnation of any specific person's case has been unachievable, even with Dr. Stevenson's lifetime of meticulous research. To the very end, Dr. Stevenson maintains his academic integrity by always answering publically, on record, that none of the cases can absolutely proof reincarnation by themselves, but only suggests collectively, due to the isolated nature of each case. On a private level, it is clear Dr. Stevenson does believe in reincarnation. This should be most evident when one contemplates: How can ABSOLUTE PROOF of reincarnation be attained in this material world when one crosses between lifetimes and all material relationships are generally severed other than information that is stored in the storage banks.

Until one day when Earth technology has advanced enough such as that of the Plejarens' where we can identify spirit forms at the energetic level, and even pick out who is who from amongst spirit forms (like what they said happened with Billy), I do not see how abosolute proof that can satify everyone can be established. This technology is not going to be of Earth in any of present forum member's lifetime, I suspect.

That being the case, I also suggest, as Eddie already did inferentially, that any strong case suggesting reincarnation be taken seriously as a means to "enlighten" those still entrapped in false belief systems. The keyword here is "strong case," and anyone who is objective enough can probably determine what that means for him/herself without going through the rigor of Dr. Stevenson.

The acceptance of the reality of reincarnation is of such pivotal importance to humanity's evolution at this stage it overshadows the technical/accounting issues, IMO.

Salome.

Jacob

Post Number: 110
Posted on Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Theredpill,

I assume you are talking about the info regarding a reincarnation cycle which was meant for spiritforms included in the (now defunct) codex.
If thats the case, a life originally meant to be 75 years, if its cut short after just 21 years, that the following life should be the remaining 54 years.

The normal reincarnation cycle does not work like that, when someones life is cut short by means of a war, accident, crime, then the following life will be a 'normal' life as a rule of thumb.

At no point I stated that there should be 'absolute proof' or 'beyond a shadow of a doubt', I am only making a point that a claim about reincarnation should be met by a healthy dose of logical-critical thinking and analysis, and not be accepted blindly.

The spirit teaching is about logical-critical thinking, not accepting things based on belief, etc. There is no direct need for technology that can pinpoint a spiritform or its past lives, its important that this proof is a consciousness-related one, ergo with ones own thinking.

When I stated the case was plausible, means basically that it could be true, can I absolutely prove that? No. However its acceptable to me and I do not think aforementioned case is fake, even when I also think that is a possibility.

The desire to see reincarnation proven should never interfere with a healthy dose of neutral, logical and critical thinking, such a desire could hinder logical judgement based on available information. It would be simply believing a claim to be true, when other facts are overlooked or ignored.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page