Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 27, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through September 27, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 111
Posted on Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Theredpill,

I assume you are talking about the info regarding a reincarnation cycle which was meant for spiritforms included in the (now defunct) codex.

If thats the case, a life originally meant to be 75 years, if its cut short after just 21 years, that the following life should be the remaining 54 years.

The normal reincarnation cycle does not work like that, when someones life is cut short by means of a war, accident, crime, then the following life will be a 'normal' life as a rule of thumb.
At no point I stated that there should be 'absolute proof' or 'beyond a shadow of a doubt', I am only making a point that a claim about reincarnation should be met by a healthy dose of logical-critical thinking and analysis, and not be accepted blindly.

The spirit teaching is about logical-critical thinking, not accepting things based on belief, etc. There is no direct need for technology that can pinpoint a spiritform or its past lives, its important that this proof is a consciousness-related one, ergo with ones own thinking.

When I stated the case was plausible, means basically that it could be true, can I absolutely prove that? No. However its acceptable to me and I do not think aforementioned case is fake, even when I also think that is a possibility.

The desire to see reincarnation proven should never interfere with a healthy dose of neutral, logical and critical thinking, such a desire could hinder logical judgement based on available information. It would be simply believing a claim to be true, when other facts are overlooked or ignored.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Theredpill

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for clarifying. Can you provide me a reference to that material about the reincarnation cycle and the codex when you get a chance. I would also like to know where it is discussed specifically that life terminated by war, accident, crime, is considered normal termination -- lest I read you incorrectly.

In retrospect, I probably should have expounded that, to a die-hard religious fanatic, all claims to reincarnation would be a hoax, as long as his source of doctrine says so. Likewise, a belief-minded new-age sectarian would say all cases of reincarnation are real. Most people fall between these extremes.

Just out of curiosity, have you read the book documenting this case? It would only be fair that I state I have researched this case (for the benefit of sharing the information to belief-bound family members) and therefore have read the book.

Regardless, thank you for this exchange. Your knowledge on the Meier material is greatly appreciated!

Bluejaguar

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2013 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 11:47 pm:
Hi Jonas
We are constantly receiving impulses from the specific area of the storage bank (not message bank)that is in sync with our spirit. That is how our memory works, as the brain only has a certain ability to retain memories for a certain period of time, and then those memories are stored in the storage bank for retrieval.

This activity is mostly done unconsciously.

In order to tap into your own area of the storage bank deliberately, your consciousness needs to be balanced and calm, as it would be if in a meditative state. When this consciousness development is progressing, the consciousness has more powers it can use for tasks such as these.

Our intuitions can come from the storage bank, and can come also from the subconscious.

The storage bank is your own personal repository of all your thoughts, feelings, utterences, emotions, etc..... stored in the form of vibrations, and sent back to your conscious awareness as needed as impulses.

We are used to thinking that everything is stored in the brain, but Billy says that the brain is only a relay station, with memories only being stored in short term for around 20 mins, and then long term for a little longer, and then are sent to be stored in the storage banks, from which we retrieve them. So, you are already accessing your data.

If you practice concentration/meditation you will have more control over access to the data stored there. It is all there for your spiritform to grow in wisdom/power by utilising the current formed personality to help it in each incarnation.

Billy is able to tap into the wealth of data that Nokodemjon accrued, so that is his advantage.

Robyn

I am curious as to what is the location of the storage banks? I am thinking the storage banks is located somewhere in the lower part of the body within the human being, possibly the sexual area between the legs. I am of the thought that once this area is full or constantly increases it thereby raises one's consciousness higher. If one's consciousness is raised higher then one may be able to access the cosmic storage banks, if I am correct. I am also curious about the location of the central spiritual consciousness, which now that I think about it could possibly be the same area as the storage banks.

Thank You

Jacob

Post Number: 112
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Theredpill,

The information about the reincarnation cycle can be found here:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_154

I have read the online material about the case, and watched some videos, I did not read the book.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Markcampbell

Post Number: 848
Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't know that the memory is only passing to the storage bank so soon . Thanks Robyn and BlueJaguar for reposting it .

My opinion that the storage bank is located in the area directly in front of your forehead . I'm probably wrong , it's only an intuitive guess . During your lifetime ,that is .

Vincent

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

While reading the Contacts Notes I noticed that Billy refrains from accessing his storage banks to get information. Why is that?

Mpower

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Vincent,

Billy does not do this as much because it is a strenous task especially here on earth, most questions people ask for this storage bank are not important and/ or he knows of the top of his head. No pun intended

Jacob

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Because in every new life it is important that knowledge, love, wisdom, truth, etc. are obtained by seeking, finding, learning, etc.
Which is much more effective the 'simply' accessing the storage banks, the information of the storage banks would mean a type of 'book' knowledge, without the learning process.
To my knowledge, Billy only uses the storage banks when he has no other option and when its really needed.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Ferbon

Post Number: 319
Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent

In many cases the necessary self-experience is needed in the learning process.

Salome

Vincent

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2013 - 02:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

Thanks! I think I understand now.

The reason I asked is because I noticed a few times Billy told the Plejaren about something and they asked him if he got this information from his storage banks. (They made it sound almost like it was the wrong thing to do. That's the impression I got anyway.) Each time Billy said no he didn't get the info from there.

Celesco

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am a bit confused about the idea of a natural death (through such means as an accident, war, etc.) as compared to an unnnatural death (suicide). The contact notes say that if somebody commits suicide, then it can be very loosely said that their next life will be a form of "living hell" because that lifetime will have to be spent doing the work of evolution that the previous personality decided to give up on. However, when somebody dies during their middle age due to an accident, for example, and before they have completed their lifetime's individual spiritual progress, will they not have to continue where the old personality left off, as well, because the work was not completed? Why is it that the suicidal personality (or is it the spirit-form?) experiences consequences of their actions, meanwhile the person whose death occurred naturally is spared from their living hell during the next incarnation? Must the new personality learn why it was wrong to have commited suicide through a new/self-inflicted series of lessons, in essence causing their own evolution to stall temporarily while the next personality sorts out the mess that was created by self-murder?

Also does anybody have any knowledge about what this "living hell" is supposed to feel like? By that, I mean to ask if there is a method of knowing that a present personality's task is no more than to pick up the slack, so to speak? I am uncertain how this can be considered different from the normal process of evolution, since isn't every new personality freed from being bound to the mistakes of the previous personality? Is the person also making themselves stagnant in a similar manner if they had spent no time devoted to their evolution, so that it can be said that their life was a waste and no different from having commited suicide?

Perhaps a simpler way to pose my first question is to ask: What is the consciousness-related (spirit-form-related?) effect of suicide compared to a natural form of dying?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 564
Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Celesco,

Those are great questions. Very thought provoking and many of us will have them at some point.

The Goblet of Truth contains not only the answers but contains many explanations as well.

Needless to say, it boils down to a single factor...evolution.

Each personality starts with a clean start. Keep in mind that we carry over and are affected by impulses from life experiences.

There is so much in the Goblet of Truth. If you search through the Goblet of Truth, you will find all the answers to your questions.

Salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 122
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Celesco,

I would like to address your post in several parts:

First of all, the human spiritform is absolutely immune against any course-material influence, which means that any death of the body, natural or unnatural, intentional or unintentional does not affect the human spiritform at all.
The human spiritform is part of the Creation universal-consciousness and therefore indestructible.
If the human spiritform could be harmed in anyway, the Creation universal-consciousness could also be harmed, this would mean that the Creation universal-consciousness could not even exist, in fact the whole BEING-Absolutum would not exist, just an absolute nothingness in endless duration.

Secondly, any death, which is caused by external factors like accidents, is an unnatural one in the sense that the human body was still able to live beyond that point in time.
Of course, an accident is unintentional, simply being at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Then you have the intentional unnatural death, which is simply put either death by a crime, capital punishment or suicide.

When a person commits suicide he/she is already so confused in consciousness that the normal safeguards which prevent a human from killing him/herself are no longer in function, any human with a functional psyche has those safeguards in place and cannot take ones own life deliberately.

Depending how the suicide took place, the last impulses of the material consciousness block which are deposited in the storage-banks can be confused, erratic, etc. and have an adverse effect on the new personality in the next life, which does not mean that the next life of a person has to be a hell, it depends all on how the next personality deals with those impulses because of its upbringing, education, etc.

It does not have to mean that in the next life, those ‘skipped’ lessons need to be learned, simply because it could be very well that the circumstances are totally different and that there is no need to learn those lessons.

The Creation universal-consciousness created the reincarnation-cycle in such a way that as a rule of thumb the new personality has a clean slate and a fresh chance to learn and to evolve, free from the burdens of the past life.
Some things you are referring to where a part of the people who have a spiritform which were included in the so-called codex, which is now defunct.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Votan

Post Number: 148
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob

Thank you for your answer.

A question I asked recently and did not receive a reply.

What happens to dictators like Bonaparte and Hitler.

Surely they should be punished for their actions.
joe

Smukhuti

Post Number: 681
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Celesco,

Suicide is a cowardly act against the natural creative survival instinct of human being. Suicide can be committed out of despair, disappointment or extreme consciousness agony at the heat of the moment. Such events may be triggered by drugs, weak consciousness or mental disorders.

When a human being commit suicide s/he misses the last, however slim chance of bettering life condition, learn from life experience, and enriching the consciousness.

"Must the new personality learn why it was wrong to have committed suicide through a new/self-inflicted series of lessons, in essence causing their own evolution to stall temporarily while the next personality sorts out the mess that was created by self-murder? "

I am also of similar opinion. The impulses from the self defeatist consciousness is deposited to the spirit form at the time of death. Even though the next life of the person begins with a clean slate, the the spirit form would not be able to charge/impulse the new personality with the necessary wisdom to overcome despair, hopelessness and depression, and sooner of later the new personality may face similar problems. Also, another factor maybe that the spirit form may reincarnate in one subsequent life in a family/neighborhood where hopelessness, depression prevail.

Maybe you ask Billy in the next round.
Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it - Rabindranath Tagore

Justsayno

Post Number: 564
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan, if you were ever able to go back and see all your previous lives and all the horrible things one has done, do you believe you should be punished in this lifetime for all that? None of us are immune to making mistakes. To think that we have all lead previous pure lives is a mistake.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Celesco

Post Number: 55
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is a good suggestion, Smukhuti, although your answer is quite comprehensive for the purposes that I require. I have no intention to commit suicide, however when those impulses do occasionally arise due to various reasons, it will be beneficial to remind myself of the factors you have addressed.

I realize that the spirit form cannot be damaged or destroyed, but I sense that its task can be made more or less difficult based on the actions of the host personality. Your words corroborate with this notion, and have helped me to expand on the knowledge regarding suicide that I found previously in the contact notes.

Mpower

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, what you speak is true. In my previous life i was a soldier in the Luftwaffe during 44-45. Although i did very crazy things including raping women and taking down several Amerikan bombers taking 50+ lifes, i have learned from them and are controlled in this life if you could say that. I was killed in early '45 and reincarnated into this life in 1990. I was 25 years old at the time

Jacob

Post Number: 123
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Joe,

As far as I know the same goes for Hitler, Stalin, etc. and their spiritforms are subject to the same laws of reincarnation, their following personalities have nothing to do with their infamous personalities, however their new personalities could be in a situation where they have to deal with impulses from the storage-banks deposited by their previous personalities.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Votan

Post Number: 149
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno

You are missing the point I was making.

Everybody makes mistakes, but those monsters are responsible for so many lives.

That is not the norm.
joe

Celesco

Post Number: 57
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan,

I cannot say this with complete certainty, but I think that the statement that each human being always acts in accordance with the best working knowledge that they have at the time applies in the example that you described (this is one of my favourite lessons, personally, since it makes it possible to forgive anyone no matter their deeds, even though it doesn't remove personal responsibility from the equation).

Certainly there have been many men and women who have committed evil deeds throughout the ages; however, applying the aforementioned knowledge, it can also be said that they acted in accordance with the information that they possessed at the time, even though that information was misleading. Some say that Hitler was misled by military officials, and the FIGU maintain that he was led into confusion by the Thule Society. So can it be said that Hitler was the sole instigator of countless deaths, or was the entire Holocaust a byproduct of some incredibly delusional/confused thinking on the part of many people each playing their individual part in such an atrocity? If it is the latter, then it stands to reason that Hitler's spiritform should not have to be punished; however, because he did make decisions that led to many dying, then he should have to sort those impulses out if that is, indeed, part of the natural process of evolution.

I reckon that it is not easy to comprehend the thought patterns that are involved in such evil deeds, but at its core, I reckon that it is no different, really, than any of us who make mistakes due to our unknowing. The difference, then, may simply lie in the fact that the vast majority of us do not accumulate the resources or renown to be misled in such an extreme manner; rather, we wander around aimlessly in the dark, meanwhile Hitler was perhaps led by the hand to endorse those evil deeds.

Justsayno

Post Number: 567
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan, those monsters did not personally kill all those people. They had people who did that for them. So were the people who helped them any more innocent than the people who gave the orders? In the long history of inquisitions, battle, kill and conquer seemed to be the norm. How about the native American Indians in which whole bands were killed. Who was responsible for that and how come they never faced punishment? As Billy says we only think we are civilized.
Mpower, not that I'm disputing your claim, but how did you find out that information?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 348
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mpower, how do you know what your previous life was like? I ask this not critically, but because I have also remembered something of a previous German life, and it was a wholly different experience from what you just described.

For me, it started with an exploration of why I found an inordinate fascination with a particular .45 caliber handgun. Meditating upon it brought up flashes of a previous life where as a member of the SS I was hunted down and killed like a stray dog by the Americans at the end of the war. The person I was was no rapist or evil person, but a young man with a strong personalty all his own. Later, posing a similar question while exploring ibogaine (and again near death's door), I found that my most recent life had been a German man of rather upstanding stature and personality. Beyond anything I might have merely imagined, as a child of 8 or 9 years or so I had some spontaneous associations with Nazi Germany, (which resulted in my peers calling me 'Nazi' for a few years). And of course, I was born in Germany, which seems to make sense in light of my 'imagined' cognitions. I haven't verified this exploration of my most recent lifetime through any external process, mind you, it's just what has come to me.

Did you say that you were previously a Nazi rapist and killer because it was an easy dig at what are still the world's most reviled pariahs perpetually on exhibit, or was this something you learned about yourself in some manner?
Life

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page