Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 30, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through September 30, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 568
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The reincarnation cycle explains that you are a man in one life and a woman in the next. So as a man in your current life, how can you claim that your previous life was lived as a man?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 807
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Does anybody here know how to gauge whether a particular dream was part of one's past life or is this an impossible science we will not be able to unravel at this juncture of our consciousness development.

Why I say that is because after a couple of dreams I had back in 2006 which was so vivid and felt so real that to this day that particular incident has remained with me as one of the most curious aspect of my life.

The dream involved myself going around eliminating faceless beings whom to me were the bad guys with my ray weapon and just before the dream ended I rushed to a barn full of children to protect from an impending disaster and it ended with a planetary explosion and all became dark and I woke up.

Another was of myself and few other astronauts in a space capsule high above the earth and we were running out of oxygen and I was desperately shaking the left handle above my head of the space capsule gasping for air and then all went silent and black.

Has anybody managed to glean any information from Billy's material showing how a person could accurately determine their real past life from a dream?

Cpl

Post Number: 672
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

If it does say so, could you cite where in the Meier material it says "you are a man in one life and a woman in the next." I am not aware that Billy's material says we always have alternate male and female incarnations.

Thanks,
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Darren

Post Number: 353
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The reincarnation cycle explains that you are a man in one life and a woman in the next."

Hi Justsayno,

Where did you get that from? My understanding is that most people (spiritforms) generally have long streaks from one sex and then jumped to the other.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 349
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The reincarnation cycle is not so mechanistic as to force spirits to assume the masculine form one lifetime, then feminine form the next. The determination, just as with race, or any other physical characteristic, is driven first by what the spirit is drawn to, what the spirit itself feels it needs and is comfortable with. That said, we do get interested in what life is like in new situations, and in this manner take on new challenges and evolve. Additionally, we work with what bodies are available to us.
Life

Jacob

Post Number: 124
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Justsayno,

No that is not correct, it can take several lives before you switch gender, it all depends on your way of thinking and feeling which determine your next life's gender.
Usually when a person is very feminine, the next life will be most likely feminine too and gradually change to the masculine.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Votan

Post Number: 150
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiaton

Dreams are just dreams. It is not a past life experience. What you dreamt about was something you watched on TV or something that your consciousness conjured up to tell you that something was worrying you.

It is that simple.

I had dreams of flying and it was real to me , but that is another matter. That was out of body experience.
joe

Mpower

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert, what you say rebounds almost exactly my lineage too. It all started at about age 3 or around so, things are foggy after 20 years... Countless dreams every night and nightmeres from that age up to probably 8 years old. Please dont hold everything i say to me about the spirit facts as expressed and put forth 100% correkt in the meier matireial. Young children very young can recollect their previous life actions in dreaming. I didnt realize what 99% of the things i was dreaming as a child was until well mid teens, presence of a female parent missing and father working made it hard on me and i was behind fellow kids my age about "life". My grandpa was a german soldier just like ii was and legit saw him one time in a dream in a far field running... When i was 3. My dad still has a collektion of my grandfathers medals etc. and ill never forget one day i pulled out the jugend youth knife issued to him and said "i had one of these..." My face turned bright red and my dad looked at me like what? From dreams also has come impulses in this life, such as likings toward nazicana, fetishes for blond women, rollplay rape etc. mostly spawning from my childhood dreams, if not fantasies. I have talked to my girlfriende about some of these things and she just blows them off i never go into far detail. I get impulses when drawing to make exquisite drawings of "secret ww2 planes such as the bmw flugelrad, which in fact came from a dream earlier that night. I have a slight hatred towards americns even though i live here in california and was born In germany. I dont want to get too graffic but when i engage in sexsual activitie i have flashbacks and automatically act physically without consulting my mind first. I have gotten physchogolly help when i was a young teen and as we all know earth doktors dismiss it as "lack of this" or that. I cant count how many of these recollections ive had in this lifetime, or even yet to come.
-Xyron

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 350
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New Initiation, that's a good question. I don't know what Herr Meier has said about this, but I have some thoughts on it.

The difference between a dream and any other fanciful story the mind follows is that the dream state is generally not so controlled by the conscious mind. Rather, in a dream the conscious mind relaxes abit, maybe even shuts down for awhile, while deeper elements of the subconscious or unconscious mind are worked out. Meditation and hypnosis, in the sense of focusing and quelling the mind's incessant thoughts, can alleviate some of the conscious mind's propensities, allowing more subtle impetuses to express themselves. This allows people to explore other states of being, admittedly conjured through their sense of imagination, with perhaps more objective clarity (and perhaps not).

Young children can sometimes spontaneously recall events from their previous lives if asked to, the more so when those events were somehow impactful, but as they grow up they lose this ability unless it remains fresh in their minds. It seems to me that the ability to associate with a previous life is at least partially a function of how we entrain our minds with language and thoughts, entraining the stability of the conscious mind into relative solidity, and developing our egos thereby. As adults, the ability to recall events from previous lives requires much more of an allowance, and patience for all the extraneous stuff that comes up. As adults, exploring snippets of our previous lives in meditation can be like sifting through an attic full of the forgotten treasures of our own childhood, while looking for faded pictures of our grandparents.

Still, regardless of the age of the person cognizing it, the process of becoming aware of previous lives is dependent upon the sense of imagination. If the conscious mind is using the sense of imagination in forming the story one expects to see, such as when a devoutly religious person ruminates upon his God, the mind finds what it expects to see, what makes sense to it. By the same token, when exploring the unknown of one's own previous lifetimes, or for that matter any other spiritual travels, conscious (or even subconscious) expectation affects what one finds.

Amongst the FIGU movement we are trying to be absolutely realistic. In essence we have a faith that an absolutely realistic approach to spirituality will ultimately make sense of life, bring deeper meaning to life. The more we chip away at our previous way of seeing, our filters and beliefs, the more we approach this objectively realistic ideal. Part of this means acknowledging the role our sense of imagination plays in developing our own cognitions. The beauty of the Plejaren High Council paradigm is that it shows us literally, relatively concretely, where this realistically imaginative approach to spirituality leads.

Hope that helps.
Life

Vincent

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

In Contact Report 311 Billy and Ptaah are discussing Billy's friend Marcel who is gravely ill and inevitably about to die. They discuss that if a person can stop themselves from dying and change this, then they would become cocky, autocratic, and discontented, and moreover, they would oppress and terrorize their fellow humans even more. My question is why would they become like this?

Billy:
But I do, my friend. Marcel, you already know whom I mean. He is very badly ill.
Habe ich aber, mein Freund. Marcel, du weisst schon, wen ich meine. Er ist sehr übel dran.

Ptaah:
40. I know.
40. Ich weiss.

41. You asked me, yes, to clarify what his illness will bring for him.
41. Du hast mich ja gebeten abzuklären, was seine Krankheit für ihn bringen wird.

42. Unfortunately, I cannot bring you good news, for his chances are very bad and there is as good as no hope for improvement.
42. Leider kann ich dir keine gute Nachricht bringen, denn seine Chancen stehen sehr schlecht und Hoffnung auf Besserung besteht so gut wie keine mehr.

43. His departure from this world is only a matter of time, and this is very shortly measured, for he will…
43. Sein Weggang von dieser Welt ist nur noch eine Frage der Zeit, und diese ist sehr kurz bemessen, denn er wird ...

Billy:
Go the way that all dear and good friends go…
All die lieben und guten Freunde gehen ...

Ptaah:
44. You yourself know very well that this is the course of life.
44. Du weisst selbst sehr gut, dass dies der Lauf des Lebens ist.

Billy:
I know – also that one cannot change it. And if the person could change this, then he would become cocky, autocratic, and discontented, and moreover, he would oppress and terrorize his fellow humans even more.
Weiss ich — auch dass man es nicht ändern kann. Und könnte der Mensch dies ändern, dann würde er übermütig, selbstherrlich und unzufrieden, und ausserdem würde er seine Mitmenschen noch mehr drangsalieren und terrorisieren.

Ptaah:
45. With that, you speak a true word.
45. Damit sprichst du ein wahres Wort.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_311

Jacob

Post Number: 125
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Because there would be no reason to make changes in his life, or finish projects which he started, he would feel invulnerable, etc. etc.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Newinitiation

Post Number: 810
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

Very poetically spoken there Michael and I couldn't have put those words in form that you have myself.

I liked the "As adults, exploring snippets of our previous lives in meditation can be like sifting through an attic full of the forgotten treasures of our own childhood, while looking for faded pictures of our grandparents".

I realise that we will never know yet about what was part of our real life episodes from a dream and what wasn't but either way it doesn't really matter I guess.

The thing that stood out about these dreams was that they were so vivid with such clarity and felt so real, as in, I was actually in first person feeling those events taking place in my dream that it was incomparable with all the other dreams I had except for may an out of body experience I had back in 1986.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 811
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan

You are partially right Votan

According to Billy's information you can access your past life through a dream although there is the risk of autosuggestion where you can actually lead the dream according to your will.

But on the whole so many things are so mysterious about this world

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 351
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, Xyron, it seems that we have something in common. Thanks for sharing, I thought I was the only one with balls enough to come out and talk about a previous life as a Nazi. There oughta be millions of us running around this world, and given the military occupation of Germany, many living as Americans.

For me, I find myself more predisposed to bias against Jews than Americans, perhaps when they deserve it, perhaps not. Americans to me have devolved into just the hosts, the useful idiots, the cannon fodder for Judaism's world goals. Americans can hardly be blamed when they are not in control of themselves. And of course, I have found that the complicated history of Europe and the Jews, the story of what has occurred and what morality can be derived from it, has been twisted around and rewritten, revised and simplified to the benefit of the storytellers. Of course, what happened was a lifetime ago, but the same Jewish schemes remain in effect, the same formulas still working their magic upon our society, and the same justifications still being used by God's chosen ones. That Jews apparently use other groups of people like chattel is only a sad reflection on the morality of Judaism itself.

At some point people are gonna figure not only how culturally and racially destructive this chapter of Earth's history has been, but also how pointless. People are still just people, incarnating into whatever bodies are available to us, and living out lives that are healthy for our spiritual growth, no matter what race or species we are. It's not as if spiritual awareness and wisdom constitutes a race with a prize to be won by the first to arrive. Rather, while we each have traits unique to ourselves, we are all valid no matter where we are at. The trick is in getting everyone to live creatively, peacefully with each other.
Life

Hawaiian

Post Number: 178
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incarnation:
Incarnation into a male or female is determined by the total equalization of both the positive and negative factors currently stored in the memory banks and its associated connections to other storage banks which the appropriate personality(s) was associated with and to what degree of actions are needed in the current and future space/time/dimension(s) to ensure a balanced set of values is maintained in order for progressive evolution to occur for that particular spirit form.

It is the responsibility of the current personality to bring about the balance of these forces by direct actions done in the current time/space/dimension which is preferable to just thoughts of action and any “excess” positive endeavors beyond the current affairs of the physical realms are then applied to those appropriated connected negative forces present in the storage banks. Spiritual evolution is like a mathematical equation where precise relevant logical elements are placed in its appropriate position, time, space and dimension(s) in a very complex arrangement(s) that is dependent of how each as well as every event, action or inaction in addition to reactions will determine how the resulting outcome transpires.

Re-incarnation is also dependent on how the current personality is utilizing and synchronizing his or her biological functions to his or her specific genetic coding in regards to utilizing and processing both material and non-material spiritual energies. A female who process these types of energies differently from a male results in confusion which if left unresolved in the current personality life cycle will influence the next incarnation, which will probably be a homosexual.

There is a logical reason why a personality is a male or female as there is also a logical reason why it is the same in the spiritual realms up until the Petale level is reached when the male and female traits are combined as ONE. Any combining before the Petale level is illogical.

Dreams:
I have discussed to some detail the dream realms and will not repeat it but will clarify that the majority of people who still think that dreams are just some rest period where one has no control of what-so-ever. This attitude is both untrue and self-defeating for those who do not have the self-discipline to become part of that process which at this point of material evolution is both beneficial and assists immensely in your spiritual evolution, for it is the only environment capable of utilizing all of your 7 senses which is impossible to do in the waking realms since Earthly environments are too contaminated by religious pollution and other forms of degenerative life forms.
It is possible to steer one’s dreams to address certain prospective or issues that need to be addressed and it is done prior to dreaming via meditation, which in effect “energies” these thoughts so that the material subconscious reacts to its “heighten” frequency, which in time will manifest itself along with an “appropriate” symbolization from the material being. But anything coming from the material conscious should be perceived with caution, especially when significant self-discipline has not been established which is why one must first master the techniques of meditation not only in the waking state, but most importantly in the dream realms as well, but to a certain degree of not focusing too much which will prevent any interaction with the dream itself.
I was advised not to go beyond this stage publicly and any further questions should be referred to either BEAM himself or the FIGU core group. One can experiment on their own as I often do, but a word of advice, just be careful not to violate certain protocols as it can be very dangerous or forgiving, depending on how one influences the dream realms.

Vincent

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for that! I think I understand that part.

But if one could stop themselves from dying, why would they want to terrorize their fellow humans, that is, if they were not like this before?

Earthling

Post Number: 778
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

heil hitler! too bad he couldn't finish the job!

Salome,
Bruce

Michael_horn

Post Number: 730
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Michael,

When we asked Billy about the "worldwide Jewish conspiracy", an idea that you seem to support, he clearly dismissed it as rubbish. That Zionism (which is not at all exclusively Jewish) is a problem is another matter. All-encompassing prejudicial comments against one group or another are antithetical to everything the mission is and stands for.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 731
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hawaiian,

Were you "advised" by Billy Meier on these matters and on not going "beyond this stage publicly"?

Mpower

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael H., you speak very fulfilled and poetically. Unfortunately Judiasm is the tone of what you said but also earths reliegeons that are still existing. I sometimes wonder what life would be like if Amerika didnt intervene and Adolf wouldve came through in ww2 & succeded, we would be living in a whole different era right now, even if it sacrificed 3/4 of the worlds population. The only war type influenced by advanced extraterreatrials, most technological, future foward, all bs aside group was the "3rd reich". I dont think this is too funny but when Michael horn said on the silent revolution talking about the Haunebu and Hoitenflug Luftwaffe discs taking down 500 Amerikan bombers just being 2 of them i had to smile a little. Yea its kinda cool to put pieces together like a puzzle.

Jacob

Post Number: 126
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hawaiian,

Your quote:

"There is a logical reason why a personality is a male or female as there is also a logical reason why it is the same in the spiritual realms up until the Petale level is reached when the male and female traits are combined as ONE. Any combining before the Petale level is illogical. "

This is absolutely untrue, every pure-spiritform in the pure spiritual realms from Arahat Athersata up and including Petale are genderless.

The information stated in your post 178 is by far your own opinion and view, but does not match the spirit teaching.

Please state where in the spirit teaching you can point out where above statement is made?

Can you provide the source please, book, booklet, writing, etc?
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 352
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Michael,

No, I am not referring to a world-wide conspiracy involving every person of Jewish descent, or at least I don't see it. However, just as with Christianity, I do see the collective impacts of Judaism upon the development of world culture for better and worse, especially in the development of universalism. And I do see how America has changed from primarily a Christian society to one that closely follows the Judaic ideals. Yet still this is not enough, evidence Netanyahu telling Congress and Obama 'the truth' about the Syrian and Iranian peace overtures. Yea, right... This is just Zionist politics to me, foreign politics played upon our whole society, where the chess pieces are us, individual people, where policy and ideological disunity can escalate to full on wars. (WARS!) Perhaps the collective impacts are not coordinated, perhaps they are. Wherever you draw the line for what constitutes a conspiracy, or for that matter a cultic belief system, no one can say that Jews have had little or no collective impact upon immigration and racial integration. (Certainly there has been coordination of the constant one-sided propaganda in the mainstream media, huh? Perhaps this is progress, but personally I don't think so.)

In retrospect, I spose what I find most distasteful about the impacts of Jews upon the development of the world is this push for universalism applied without consideration of what is (for lack of a better term) the natural order of things. It's a morality applied without wisdom, and has been (and still is) culturally and racially destructive. And because it represents a sense of 'justice', it's often used to demean people who don't subscribe to Jewish ideals. This has led to two world wars, and may well lead to a third. I find this application of universalism especially disrespectful of individuals, of where they are at. People are people no matter how spiritually mature they are. Everyone is unique, and by extension, all cultures have some validity. The world does not have to grow into the Jewish ideal to be a better place. To reiterate, universalism haphazardly applied is just plain destructive.

Ironically, I suppose what I was trying to admit was that what I perceived of as my past may have colored how I see Judaism. I'm not perfect. I do make efforts to see things as they are, not to give Jews (or Christians, or Muslims) a free pass to conduct all sortsa machinations upon global society at large. People critically discuss Christianity or Islam on this forum with relative impunity, but when we bring up Jews, Judaism, etc, people freak out, run around like chickens with their heads cut off, even spin in their graves, OMG! Well, that is the exact definition of a double standard. I aim to judge everyone by the same moral standard without regard to their religious associations.

Not that it should matter, but right now I am sitting with a friend who happens to be Jewish, having some pleasant snacks, listening to the pundits of the evening news argue about the government shutdown. We see things differently, but at least we can discuss our differences, and perhaps even learn from each other. I am not advocating hatred against Jews, not at all, but I do reserve the right to treat Jews as I treat anyone else. I see that as respect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bruce, the person who previously incarnated as Hitler may actually be alive right now on this planet. To consider him some ultimate example of evil oversimplifies a complex person who was leading Germany through a complex and disturbing situation, no matter how reprehensible the choices he made. Like it or not, at some point everyone of us has to forgive the past and move on, hopefully in a positive direction.)
Life

Michael_horn

Post Number: 732
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> MAybe Hawaiian will realize that e/she is not being in any sense persecuted, etc., just that the authoritative tone with which constant disinformation and/or purely subjective, untrue information is offered by them, usually in very verbose form, is deserving of the kind of direct challenge and correction such as posted by Jacob.

Perhaps Hawaiian would benefit from focusing on the elements of the spiritual teaching that he/she can read in the…awake state and consider that much of what he/she says about dreams, etc., even if there are some elements of truth, is very subjective.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page