Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 02, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through July 02, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 698
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

Michael as Sfath aptly advised Billy regarding humans wanting to know more than they can handle and as Arahat Athersata put it people's propensity to rush things in the quest for knowledge I do find that at times I seem to overfill my limited container and suffer as a result of the overburden but have you during your journey of Creational spiritualism experienced these things?

regards
Matt Lee

Ramirez

Post Number: 874
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

"7) the universe as a whole can be destroyed through collision with other universes or at the very least our 4th material belt only"

This idea seems to stem from and be an analogy of the Destroyer planet running amok careering through the universe knocking other celestial bodies about and perhaps starting a chain reaction where more and more large objects begin to collide resulting in a catastrophic event whereby even suns might become knocked off their rotational course then begin to collide and possibly explode.

So if your thinking a Creation is somewhat like a universe though at a larger scale and instead of solar systems as contents it has an equivalent of universes as which move about in a similar way to solar systems within a universe .... that's what i think it might be like.

Then upscale one level and you have a number of Creations existing within an even larger container the Absolute Absolutum which instead of universes as basic contents has Creations.

Then an even more abstract question is whether the Absolute Absolutum exists within a yet even more comprehensive and expansive container which has a number of Absolute Absolutums moving about in similar fashion to solar systems within a universe ?

These are seemingly normal speculations about the eventual scale of everything out there .... no harm IMO in at least contemplating the possibilities ......
Cheers.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 683
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Matt,

Yes, I'm sure I've done the same thing any number of times in my life, including with the Meier material.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 700
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

Those are interesting analogy you've given there Ramirez.

The thoughts I had behind the speculative content of question 7 was that since the RAM belt (7th outer) displaces other universes as is written in the article on CREATION by Christian my feeling was that during the big bang any other universes near by would definitely be nudged and moved aside for the new universe to come about through the big bang.

If during the process of other CREATION/universe coming about there has got to be a collision of sorts taking place and if so would this not create a tremendous force whereby other universes near by might be destroyed unless some mysterious protective measures provided by the RAM belt prevents this from happening.

I was thinking more in terms of the whole universe and the external forces that it impinges on rather than internal because I have read in one of the contact notes that telenons can destroy the whole universe through it's chain reaction and no amount of lead shield will stop the chain reaction.

cheers
Matt

Justsayno

Post Number: 543
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm pretty sure in Asket's first contact she told Billy that she was here to help the transition of a universe going through ours. Never double checked so this post may contain errors.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Edward

Post Number: 2792
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt...

The Universe/Creation aspect is, that a NEW Universe/Creation, is implemented
through the work of a Black Hole. Make it short: everything is sucked/
gravitated into the hole and than at a certain time a detonation will occur,
similar to a Big Bang, and wella: a NEW Universe/Creation is born!

Thus, within every Universe/Creation, this process will manifest. Over and
over. Semjase describes it as the: Bubble Effect. Thus, from very (NEW)
Universe/Creation...such a Bubble is Born. Not to forget: HOW MANY Black
Holes are present within an already existing Universe/Creation. So, it looks
like a Universe/Creation, can Branch Out...in all directions! Constantly,
repeating this procedure.

Thus, as I understand it, no Universes/Creations rotate or whatever around
each other. We can speak more of a - branching out - like the stems of a tree
or roots, if you will. Similar as to a single DNA string, so to speak.

And, if a Universe/Creation would 'detach' itself from a/its 'mother'
Universe/Creation, so to speak, I think it would just gravitate/float
randomly, in whatever direction, just through Consequence - Cause and Effect;
no, special Predetermined factor; just dependent of how much space/room it
has to mobilize itself in. And, the Bubble Effect will again, manifest within
this Universe/Creation via, the Black Holes, within it. Just repeating it,
etc....

But, we still have to take heed to when a Universe/Creation will end its
Expansion and Contract, though. But, of course, by than, it would have
already Created a number of NEW Universes/Creations(; depending how many
Black Holes are/were present within it at the time). So, the just mentioned
does bring up a point?

So, Universes/Creations do....come-and-go! And, manifest within a state of
Slumber. And, the Newer ones...just 'do their thing', so to speak. As all
Universe/Creations do.

And, if I remember it correctly, the Slumber Creation processes and evaluates
its contents and, after this state, it will begin, anew. And, the Bubble
Effect will manifest within it and other NEW Universes/Creations are created
through the Black Holes, within it.

So, you can see it is just a Recycle sort of Processing.

Yes, Wonderbaarlijk....is The Creation(s)....

Edward.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 707
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

If I remember correctly I thought the Ur-Creation and not the black holes create other universes/Creations?

Or maybe I am not understanding your post properly Edward.

cheers
Matt

Edward

Post Number: 2805
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt...

No, the UR Creation, is Unique, and has Black Holes within, just as the 'sub'
Creations/Universes, it will create, as far as I know.

If the Ur Creation would have NO Black Holes...there would be NO (Soap)
Bubble Effect(; for NEW sub Creations/Universe to be created), as Semjase(and
Billy), described it.

I would not think that the UR Creation would work in a way, say: 'Presto, I
conjure up an (sub) Universe/Creation....there and than there and than there,
etc'. Without, any 'catalyzer' as the Black Holes(; or, something similar).
The Black Hole being the/a mechanism...and processor, to generate a NEW
Creation/Universe; etc....in the end, as result.

So, from the UR Creation..."ALL comes about," so to speak.

Thus, the sub Creations/Universes, are just a 'duplicate' of her in her
working and manifestation. I will not say 'copy' because, the UR Creation is
ONE of a kind; and, duplicate we should define as 'similar' in manifestation,
and NOT a precise COPY. But still, each sub Creation/Universe...is Unique in
their own way; each having their own Personality, so to speak. And, when they
Contract, and go into Slumber...and than awake, again, a NEW Personality is
born/generated, so to speak. Just repeats itself, this process/procedure;
similar to our Spirit-forms and its reincarnation into a Material human body.

I guess, as you read more in the Meier Materials, you will come across what I
have mentioned.

You can utilize the Search Engine, if you will? Just type in Black Hole. This
has been discussed, in the past.

And, just take it step-by-step, ok?

I was just trying to describe it all in a nutshell....

Edward.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 721
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

Will do

Thanks
Matt Lee

Edward

Post Number: 2809
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt...

We do have to make distinction between Creation as an Energy/Consciousness/
Cosmic Source with her Creational Laws...and the FIRST/UR MATERIAL Creation/
Universe.

If we take this into the context, of being JUST Spiritual in nature, and
nothing to do with the Material World, which was later generated and created,
than...we must define Creation as a Non Material Source. Creation as an
ENERGY.

So, as the story goes: Through an Inspirational IDEA, the First/Ur MATERIAL
Creation/UNIVERSE was created; with the aid of outside forces(; forgot the
name). And the - UR Big Bang - is a fact.

So now, the Energy Creation is manifesting as/with(in) an Material Source/
Creation. And, through the Creational Laws, this UR (Material) Creation/
Universe will obey her own (Spiritual/Consciousness/Cosmic [Energy])
Creational Laws. Consequence(s)- Cause and Effect, as a primal.

So, we Distinguish the both from each other, here, now, ok?

The Spiritual (Creation - very very Fine matter/Energy) and the Material
(Creation - very very Course matter) from each other.

If we take the First UR MATERIAL Creation/Universe, here is where, it starts
off with the Back Holes! Or, something 'similar'(?).

Let us say, via the Black Holes, than, as a Black Hole works: it sucks what
it can into it...till it has had enough, and than, some processing takes
place and than....a detonation occurs. This detonation is referred similar to
a Big Bang; just similar to the Ur Big Bang. We can call it a 'Small Bang' I
would think(?) because, the UR Mother Creation's Big Bang was much Greater;
thus: THE Big Bang.

So, just in short: the NEW Sub Creations/Universes...process in the same
manner, just repeating this process/procedure, and than acquiring the Soap
Bubble Effect, Semjase and Billy speak of.

And, if I understand correctly, these sub Creations/Universes, Expand and
than at one time Contract, to a certain size, and than go into Slumber. In
this Great Time, the contents is being processed and evaluated. Than, at a
certain point in time, a similar Big/Small Bang will occur and a NEW
Creation/Universe is created. And so, this process just goes on and on,
repeating itself. And, we acquire the (Soap) Bubble Effect!

So, we do have to make clear distinction when we speak of Creation.

We can speak of Creation as OUR Creation/Universe, thus, a Sub Creation/
Universe and, NOT become confused with the FIRST UR Material Creation/
Universe: THE CREATION.

So, we have to keep in mind, that THE UR Creation is infinite and finitely.

Positively, this sheds a bit more light on the matter? And, from confusion?

Perhaps, someone can pitch in??

Nice Weekend....

Edward.

Thomash

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are no black holes in an UR Creation since black holes are part of the material band and only a simple Creation has a material band.

Edward, please be careful what you post, especially if you are not going to use the search engine yourself :-)

Have a great day everyone!

Thomas

Indi

Post Number: 735
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Thomas. Some things in Edwards post are not quite in line with what is written in the material. It is only this lowest level of Creation that contains material matter, and once our Creaion/universe evolves after the final sleep there will be no more material matter involved.

To clarify, even though in many places this information is on this forum, I am posting some information from a booklet called 'A interview with a Contactee', that is available for purchase maybe still, and also is available for reading on the Future of Mankind website:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Interview_with_Billy_%281998%29#How_did_our_universe_and_our_world_come_into_existence.3F

Quetion 1. How did our universe and our world come into existence?

The universe originated from an ancient, archetypal bang, produced by a minuscule but highly compressed, flea-sized ball of energy. Originally this energy consisted of purely spiritual energy which created itself from within, although even it can be traced back to an Ur-Universe's energy conception [Ur = is a German prefix which means archetypal, most ancient or original in English]. A universe is also called a "Creation" or a "Universal Consciousness" and so forth, of which exist 1049 variations. The least evolved Creational form is called a Creation-Universe and the next higher form is an Ur-Creation or Ur-Universe; the one following is called a Central Creation or Central Universe, etc. The ultimate of all Creational forms is the 1049, called the Absolute Absolutum. This Absolute Absolutum was the initial Creational form which created Itself from the Absolute Void by way of the Primary Big Bang, thereupon It embarked on Its path through 1049 different main Creational forms before becoming the Absolute Absolutum. Thereafter It wafts in non-space as the highest of the highest Creational forms and continues to endlessly expand and evolve through the wisdom of all Creations which unite with It once each individual Creation achieves a status of being an Absolute Absolutum as well.
Not one Creational form is absolutely perfect, not even the Absolute Absolutum. Creational forms, just as life itself, can only achieve a relative type of perfection over their evolutionary course through processes of constant waxing and waning and waxing again that characterize all life.
We live in a Creation-Universe, a material universe, unequivocally the lowest form of a Creation or universe. And our universe, our Creation, Universal Consciousness or whatever else people want to call It, must Itself strive to work Its way up the evolutionary ladder. It must evolve so as to become one with the Absolute Absolutum once It has passed through the 1049 Creational-form transformations. From a human perspective this process takes an unfathomably long time, for alone the period during which our Creation, our Universe, transforms into the next higher Creational form, that of an Ur-Creation or Ur-Universe, takes more than 85 quintillion years [8518 or 85,000,000,000,000,000,000 years]. Once the Universal Consciousness, or Creation, reaches the stage of Ur-Universe, respectively Ur-Creation, this Ur-Universal-Consciousness self-generates an idea for a new, simple Creation, the type of material universe with which we are familiar. This "idea" or "concept" consists of the purest spirit energy and contains everything It needs to become self-creating for Itself from within Itself. From a tiny energy ball the mere size of a flea, It creates within Itself new, immense energies which become highly compressed until this process culminates in a monumental explosion—the Big Bang. The energies from this explosion initially shoot outward and then expanded for fractions of a second at 107000 times the speed of light, as they displace other universes in an effort to create Its own space among the uncounted other universes, or Creations, already in existence. The seven Creational belts, or Universe belts, form simultaneously, of which one is the coarse-matter belt, the visible-matter-universe. In this belt originate coarse matters and gases and dust particles from which derive meteors, suns, comets, planets, nebulae, galaxies and other things when coarse matter gathers and condenses. In this way our Earth was born. This means our universe's birth and that of our Earth, along with foreign worlds, stars and galaxies and so forth, is a Creational-physical energy process and has nothing to do with a Creator God. These happenings are the result of purely spiritual-physical and material-physical laws and processes based upon physics and chemistry in every way and are, indeed, explainable through them.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 724
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas

Thank you for the correction Thomas
As far as I can recall based on Christian's article regarding our universe/Creation Ur Creation creates other universe through a sizeable idea/thought where it comes about through the spiritual big bang.

cheers
Matt Lee

Thomash

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee, though it is correct that an UR Creation evolves, it does not do so as a result of having, nor by being, a black hole. You are correct that a Creation is the result of idea which then evolves further.

Maybe the confusion is the Big Bang issue. The so called Big Bang that occurs in a Creation's cycle does not need to be considered material in nature because it is not. The Big Bang that a Creation goes through is a spiritual explosion (BEAM's words).

Lautze1

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@@ i am a high school 's student coming from hongkong
nice to meet everyone

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 272
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello lautze1,

Welcome to the English FIGU Forum!
Good to see you here. :-)

Remember, to read the announcements made on this forum by the moderators.

Wish you a happy learning!

Salome,
Aditya

P.S: Remember to post in the right topics :-)
Have a good learning in the forum.

Edward

Post Number: 2816
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys....

Thomas....The Black Hole example is just an EXAMPLE! You describe HOW those
other sub Creations/Universes come about, if you will? So, what you posted as
comment: is still UNFINISHED business! Or, do YOU have to look it up...on the
Search Engine...first, yourself??

Ok, so the >> MATERIAL << UR CREATION does not acquire the Black Holes(or
anything, similar as I mentioned): You explain the rest?? HOW do the Sub
Creations/Universe come about?? [I am familiar with the circle illustration/
drawing of Creation with her Sub Creations/Universes within...]

Thomas: NO Looking up....in your Database, ok? I want to hear it in your OWN
words!![Anyone can CHEAT....looking it up with a database; we should try and
learn it out of our heads, and with the help our Storage Banks! Even, Billy
said this is the best way to work/study....I would agree! Which helps improve
our THINKING mechanism.]

Indi/Robyn....I am quite familiar with the posting and data. I think you are
just as Confused as Thomas and Matt with the point of Distinguishing Creation
as an (UR) Energy and as a MATERIAL manifestation. And, the Distinguishing of
the UR CREATION...in MATERIAL format and OUR Material Creation/Universe.

I understand Matt: sometimes people here, speak of Creation....when you do
not even know...if they are referring to the UR MATERIAL Creation or OUR
MATERIAL Creation, as I mentioned in my posting. So, we have to make this
clear first, as I mentioned.

So, YOU, Thomas (and Matt), should first implement the above mentioned first
in Distinguishing the mentioned from each other; and than, process your
thoughts further!

I may have explained it in a Nutshell, but, I am NOT off that far as you guys
may think so! So, I do deserve credit for that/this.

So, please: 'do NOT jump the Gun....'as the saying goes!

Matt: of course, as I mentioned in the posting, that it was implemented
through ITSELF(; speaks for itself), through its Spiritual Powers: the
(Spiritual) Big Bang(; speaks for itself). As well, as the Material Big Bang!
And than, the Small Bang, which the MATERIAL Sub Creations/Universe generates
through the Black Holes, which generates a NEW MATERIAL Sub Creation/
Universe, etc., repeating this Processing/Procedure: the (Soap) Bubble
Effect.

Billy even made clear, (the Spiritual) Big Bang(; apologies if you missed
this part, and I was not clear about it; I thought you may have already
acquire this part..), as well as the MATERIAL Big Bang, because many were
Confused with the both. So, there is a Spiritual Big Bang, as well as a
MATERIAL Big Bang, and than, the MATERIAL SMALL Bangs, generated through
the Black Holes in the MATERIAL Sub Creations/Universes...which creates NEW
MATERIAL Sub Creations/Universes.

Thank you, for your input, guys....

Edward.

Indi

Post Number: 736
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please get back on topic!

Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Thomash

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Nevermind Edward. It isn't worth arguing over.

Patm

Post Number: 210
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

The following is a SUMMARY of what I understand based on the information written by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier and translated by myself from his book 'Treatise for the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life' ('Lehrschrift für die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens') referred to below as the "Treatise". As in all English translations from which these summaries are based, there may be errors. It is therefore highly recommended that every reader of these summaries learn the German language and process this information yourself from the original source identified to acquire the most correct understanding of this valuable information shared by Billy.

Note: all years defined are in earth years.

My Summary :
- Initially there was "absolute nothing-space" that is absolute being-less in pure spirit-energy of endless duration
- First came an energetical impulse out of "absolute nothing-space"
- from this impulse itself formed an energetical impulse from which the all-primal-first-idea and therefore the first spirit-energetical intelligence emerged
- this energetical intelligence developed into a BEING-Absolutum
- as the BEING-Absolutum became, it created six further Absolutum-forms
- Sohar-Absolutum, Super-Absolutum, Creations-Absolutum, Central-Absolutum, Primal-Absolutum and Absolute-Absolutum
- from Absolute-Absolutum (the lowest Absolutum) the first Creation Universal Consciousness emerged
- This Creation Universal Consciousness evolved itself and, through an idea, created the universe with everything existing in it
- This same Creation Universal Consciousness worked itself up as primal-Creation
- as primal-Creation it created its own idea which in turn a Creation Universal Consciousness emerged
- the primal-Creation evolves then into central-Creation and further into 10^49 higher Creation-forms
- The last Creation-form level unites with the Absolute-Absolutum
- From Absolute-Absolutum the further development process begins through all Absolutum-forms up to the highest, BEING-Absolutum
(reference: "Treatise" - pages 47 - 49)

re: absolute nothing-space:
- the BEING-Absolutum came into existence out of "absolute nothing-space" as "Creation out of nothing"
- "Absolute nothing-space" means unending and timeless duration of the beinglessness of no material being matter is existent and certainly no perceptible or otherwise detectable being-form.

- "being"" = refers exclusively to the existence of all coarse substantial, half-coarse-substantial and gaseous matter and thus also to the material life of every life-form (purely material existence).
- "BEING" = refers purely only to the Spirit-energy and Creation-energy (high-fine-fluidal) that is of all-great-time duration.
(reference: "Treatise" - pages 49 - 51)

Regarding the Big Bang -
- The Creation is existent since about 46.5 million million years ago (Big Bang)
- develops itself up to 155.5 million million years (expansion) when a contraction will occur (also 155.5 million million years)
- after the contraction a slumber period will occur (311.04 million million years) as it evolves further and bears a new universe-form however with no more matter belt
(reference: "Treatise" - page 53)

- the first coarse substantial matter and thus the matter belt (solid-body belt) came into existence 115 thousand million years ago (after the Big Bang, Creation existed over 45 million million years before the first coarse-substantial matter and the matter belt came into existence)
- the matter belts goes through a renewal phase (transformation) every 49 thousand million years.
- Our current matter belt is about 17 thousand million years into the third matter belt renewal phase
- the matter belt encompasses no more than 16.02% of all the universe belts/levels. These six other belts are only of fine-fluidal nature
(reference: "Treatise" - page 54)

Hope this helps

Salome
PatM

Ramirez

Post Number: 889
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi PatM,

That's interesting because it reverses what we are accustomed to understanding in that from nothingness arises an energy being of the highest developed order which is able to produce a series of similar though of different capabilities beings in order to get everything rolling.

It's just that our minds at present which have problems working out the nothingness plus how and from where such an evolved structure (AA) could originate from a timeless and endless something or other .... it's probably cost Herr Meier a few sleepless nights and several gallons of coffee trying to fathom it out with ..... how much success ? :-)

But ..... it's a thought provoking summary.
Cheers.

Patm

Post Number: 211
Posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 05:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

re: this energetical intelligence developed into a BEING-Absolutum

This was not an instantaneous occurrence but took 3 time-anon. I am not sure how long this is as what 3 time-anon equates to was not defined.

Salome
PatM

Blake_p

Post Number: 148
Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm;
Some great info. I guess something can come from nothing.That really gives even newer and greater meaning to the "Might Of Thoughts". Everything that exists started from a thought in one form or another.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page