Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 23, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through October 23, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 113
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Depends on the type of insanity, some forms of insanity are temporary and caused by an overload of the material consciousness.

For example: When someone kills a family member in front of your eyes, you can totally 'lose' it. In that moment, a person is insane and can do anything, including killing someone.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Magic_pie

Post Number: 52
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zaqwsx,

What do you think? I'm sure you have thought about it; and have some ideas of your own based on what you have learned in the Meier case.

Do you think insanity is irreversible? Or why do you think that it may not be?

Best regards,
Anthony

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 54
Posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question is of personal origin actually.
Im 22. And at 7, i know that life is simple, but perfect. All years i ask what i want to become but always find no answer so i centered my life to priorities by number: 1. Parents, 2. God.
At 15 my life views blew like a bomb. Suddenly my parents indirectly said that they and their doctor literally have no idea how i was conceived so conclusion of underwear-to-underwear contact was made.
I really dont care if im an unwanted child but what matters are the words "love" said which are only at that point recognized as lies.
I can cope with lies. But to be shot by my number one goal and reason of life easily destroyed me.
So i held tighter my number 2. God.
Philippines is Catholic country and Church's extreme influence clearly visible in all aspects from individuals, families, communities and the country itself.
Until 21 i thought that i live in a blessed place.
But then, meier and the disregarded existence of non-earth humans just, well to put in words, hit me to the boundary of sane and insanity.

Now, everyday, i breathe with my parents and siblings who are so damn God-dependents, anxiety expert bakers, materially magnetized, and many thing else only later i see so so wrong.

I want to go out. Want to feel the winds against my body. Want to ride horse and make it run. Want to try the woods to defeat my fears. But then i haunt my mind to other things.

From time to time my memory shows fearful, deadlike north koreans trapped and hungered by a single man. African men who spent whole day in hunting with arrows and bows. That mid eastern 11 y/o girl raped by 9 men who knifed her breasts, legs, neck and vagina. And all miserable memories making me think how fortunate i am for where i am and what i have are enough to allow a normal life.

But what can i do? Im just a poorly experienced girl who sees the world too simple and quickly weakened by even the simplest dreadful things. I want to do something but what the world is now stops me from moving even an inch and the fact that it's nearly ending makes me think everything i do is pointless. So why live? Whats the point? Can we change? Do we even deserve to change? Do I even deserve a change for a better?
Can you answer these stuffs? Me, i know i can, but now i just wanna be insane and pretend that meier or creation and non-earth beings do not exist so i can get out of my bed and walk and talk with everybody else without emotional bombardment and intermittent tears.

Magic_pie

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zaqwsx,

You are doing great. For starters you are doing better than 99% of the Earth humans by just finding Billy and trying to learn. The more you learn and apply, the better you will think and feel. For sure!!!

So learn about the ways of Creation. That is what you can do. Everyday take a small piece of bread and chew it up good, and then swallow. And remember not to eat too fast!!!

Cheers!
Anthony

Ramirez

Post Number: 941
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zaqwsx,

"Want to ask:

Is insanity irreversible?"

When first reading this i wondered about the substance of your question though immediately remembered some conversation between Quetzal and Billy where insanity - psychological instability and it's causes were discussed.

Insanity comes in many forms and has various definitions - labels so in effect it's that .... labels either self applied or projected by others according to a set of criteria usually written down somewhere (like DSM 4-5 Diagnostic Statistical Manual) which describes various behaviors and symptoms. If a person is observed and labeled as exhibiting some or combinations of those behaviors they are labeled various things.

Some hundreds of years ago to deny the existence of geezus or his skydaddy was considered insanity and or heresy so ..... who were the insane ?

The holy papa and his priests - nuns. Why .... because they labeled others as insane whilst in reality their book of labels the babble was and remains little more than a collection of nonsensical rambling gibberish from which certain verses and or passages were twisted and interpreted into becoming justifications for just about anything including slavery, sacrifice, genocide, theft, control and .... labeling others as inferior or suitable for being discriminated against.

In a social atmosphere of this type it's quite easy for normal persons to become abnormal due to seeing and experiencing about them what they consider abnormal behavior and customs dressed up, parade and lauded as normal and desirable.

So it becomes a corrosive atmosphere which slowly eats away at the sanity of normal persons who just cant understand why others are as they are and go about their lives doing activities and conducting themselves based on the most ludicrous assumptions and beliefs plus to top it off expecting others to follow their example .... it's the sickness of belief irrespective of which version.

As a remedy persons whose lives are affected by those around them can try avoiding the more blatant fruitcakes which cross their path which is off course problematic when it comes to family, school or occupation depending on various factors particularly ..... do they actually need such persons in their lives and is it possible to minimize exposure and contact with them .....

It's not necessary and in most cases impractical to become a hermit or social outcast but avoiding influences such as television or social gatherings where nutty persons congregate for little apparent rational reason other than being in a crowd can help .... isolation can be an effective though slow and gradual healer as can finding like minded persons to share with.

It's steps at a time which gradually dissolve self applied labels .... so in that respect yes insanity is reversible though it can be a frustrating journey but it usually becomes a fulfilling path of discovery in the long term.

Are the lunatics running the asylum ..... in many countries yes that's close to the case depending on the standards used to for evaluation of what's considered normal .... it's all a matter of labeling and it's possible to opt out of many social games with practice and by having an alternative which is where the works of Billy Meier come in .... a whole new set of ideas and ideals which it isn't necessary to broadcast or advertise, rather to quietly contemplate and absorb.

Gradually and slowly those ideas will begin to replace previously held assumptions and beliefs and from my experience much to the personal benefit of those who make a long term effort.

Results aren't instant though with advertising and prevailing social expectations a sort of magic is in the air claiming that if enough faith and or money is thrown at something miraculous occurrences and results will eventuate ..... it's a load of crap .... things change slowly including the mindset and beliefs - expectations of persons.

It's a forum, sorta impersonal though not really and surely possible to eventually make contact with others if only through email.

Here the crowd are more unique compared to most other places. Not always ideal but .... far more rational on average so it's a good place to start.

Sure there are many negative things occurring though gravitating towards finding them is a habit .... maybe a habit persons have infused like the contents of a teabag into their personal operating mechanisms simply by being around, mixing with and being influenced by .... abnormal people. Who are abnormal ? .... maybe it's better to just think about it a bit rather than go into deep conversations which can spoil the often superficial hollow interactions which for so many make up the bulk of their lives.

But here .... it's refreshingly different :-)
Cheers.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 562
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Zaqwsx

I completely understand your thinking and thoughts in your post #54.

Yes, reality (the Truth) can hit like a sledge hammer.

Remember this: Everyone who learns the Truth, or has access to it, are the most fortunate of all human beings on Earth.

The state of the world, all the terrible things, should not be of surprise to any of us with access to the Truth.

Not withstanding these terrible things, the life is very much worth living.

The most powerful thing we can do is learn from the spiritual teaching (Goblet of Truth). Powerful also is the cultivation of the character, virtues and love of self (be your own best friend) and love of everyone and everything created. From this comes the power you seek.

Semjase gives some of the most profound, beautiful and powerful words in her Introduction to the Spiritual Teaching. It is a testament to her knowledge of wisdom and profound grasp and understanding. Contact 10. http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_10

You are not alone in your sentiments.

Salome,
Eddie

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 55
Posted on Friday, September 20, 2013 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All your words reached me.
But I would like to shut up now for the work must start from the bottom most of myself, which only I, myself, alone can do.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 846
Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zaqwsx ;

Which I am absolutely sure that you will do .

Kind Regards , Mark

Celesco

Post Number: 54
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

I have read many times that it is better to digest small portions of knowledge at a time, rather than gorging on a lot of knowledge at once. This sounds like very good, sensible advice to me, but can somebody tell me how they, themselves, go about the process of "digesting" knowledge on a regular basis? Can somebody provide any of their own personal suggestions - including some information about your individual learning style, if you are able to recognize it, in order to put your suggestions into perspective? I have some ideas about how to accomplish this feat, but I'd like to know if I am missing some obvious recommendations, which are not obvious to me at this time.

When I am eager to learn about something, I have made a habit of applying the new information to a few imagined scenarios, in order to imagine how the information is applicable to knowledge that I already possess. This is how I am accustomed to digesting information, but I sense that it may not be all that practical since it relies on imagination and potentially false scenarios. This is my main digesting method, but I can imagine that there are many more diverse methods of "chewing" information, which are more grounded in reality - so let's hear some of them, if you please!

Corey

Post Number: 492
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Celesco,

I read Billy's books for an hour a day, and find myself thinking about what I read, the night before, three months ago, or even six months ago to many years, or more, throughout the day, making cognitions as I make my way in my individual life, which is what I think is Billy's code working in my consciousness. I try to apply what I have learned in my own life and viewpoints so I can learn to live in alignment with the laws and recommendations of Creation and try to be more creative creational in my thinking so I can be negative-positive-equalised and evolution of my spirit-form and consciousness can occur. If you study, you shall reap the rewards due to the law of casuality of cause and effect.

If you compare yourself to your thinking and actions BEFORE you studied Billy's books, you find out how far you've come. Let me give you an example: when I am at work, and there is a news program on TV and it shows how a criminal committed a horrible crime, a co-worker of mine might say "I hope that criminal gets the death penalty!" and I think to myself "NO, actually they should be deported to an isolated island or isolated land-tract to a place of fulfillment of guidelines and depending on the severity of his/her crime(s), deported for the rest of their lives, and not be harmed physically in any way, but have to provide for their own sustenance and have a chance to learn from their mistakes so they don't follow criminal impulses and urges in their successor lifetimes!". Sometimes I take direct action, like signing Billy's petition against torture and the death penalty. At first, Billy and FIGU's recommendations seem so out there, but as the years go by and you have a chance to think about them, they are so logical and true. Even criminals should have a guarantee of evolution.

I find myself thinking about topics that I never thought were possible before, such as topics of planetary importance such as overpopulation, world peace, the future of our race, technological development, spiritual topics I have learned in the teaching, etc. Another example is I try to tell the truth at all times (except when the truth would harm someone) because I read it in Dekalog that it is against one of the 12 recommendations to tell an untruth. I have tasted enough of the bitter side of life to know both the negative as well as the positive, and (hopefully) blend them together as a oneness. That is how I digest the information. When my unknowledge is nourished with wisdom and knowledge, I know my consciousness is reacting to one of my prayers. The best way I have found is not only cognitions, but reading the material for myself and I will become greater in knowledge and wisdom slowly over time because I am reading/digesting the information.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Memo00

Post Number: 603
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

Basically to "digest" new information you have to do some physical work, be it walking, some manual work, etc. Plus you have to rest and sleep very well (maximum 8 hours) and meditation also helps to learn faster.

The most important part of learning is consistency, to learn or practice something only a little but EVERYDAY. Once you have done your study or practice of whatever you are learning you should rest, the "digestion" is "automatic". The human brain is a "machine" that is "designed" to learn, you don´t really have to "teach" it how to do it, you just read or practice whatever you want to learn and it automatically produces new connections inside itself but it takes time so you have to rest and do other things, not to think all day or obsess with anything in particular.

Salome

Justsayno

Post Number: 566
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Digesting knowledge is easier while doing manual labour...as opposed to just sitting around and thinking about it.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Cpl

Post Number: 671
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I find digesting knowledge or thinking on what has been studied or read very rewarding while doing a brisk solitary 20 minute walk.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Celesco

Post Number: 56
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you very much, guys - your answers clarified the matter for me perfectly.

Rarena

Post Number: 752
Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thinking and thoughts and the effect on suffering

1.) Suffering from the negative point of view... such as using oppressive , inhibitory and destructive
thoughts... your suffering grows beyond measure and brings harm, affliction and misery...
2.) Suffering approached with positive, fostering and constructive thoughts, then, the suffering is reduced and becomes evolution enhancing.
Neutral - positive (equalized) thoughts are so mightful it is possible to reach the heights of evolutionary traits by using them, which... in turn produce more cognition and knowledge which perpetuates the process.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 808
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

The tendency to ruminate I find is one silent enemy with great power that is not often talked about.

A tendency of the consciousness to go in a daze, lose itself within itself where the conscious thoughts are absent but in its place a certain passive and uninvolved state is entered into where the mind is carried away by distractions and images created from within about any number of things including the past.

This mindlessness, absentmindedness, non focus and non concentrated state seem to be more prevalent in people with anxiety disorder and depression although almost everyone has experienced this state sometime in their lives.

Since a real connection and link with the reality of the here and now with one's consciousness in the immediate moment where the future meets the past is broken no real learning or experiencing takes place but one of dissociation and detachment which usually brings on fractured and incomplete memory.

The active process of conscious thinking, feeling and acting is also defaulted, meaning that whatever the immediate now happens to be for the individual its only through the kelidoscopic prism of the distractions created from within that makes up one's reality and not the real here and now through an active and conscious interaction with it.

So maybe Billy's emphasis on certain physical labour work might help to get the right chemicals in the body and brain to be produced to enable real learning to take place that is also geared in the fine matter aspects as well.

I am not sure but from my own experience I can relate with everyone here but more so with CPL in that physical work does help you to create a certain state of mind/consciousness which often can't be done if you were to sit down and read all day where you start to lose concentration and switch off.

Rosemarie

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, October 18, 2013 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. Is it best for me to leave a solidly religious country as a protection for myself and my life?

2. Will this apply to a religious family?

3. Right now, with your truest feelings:
what will you choose, family? or creation?

Ferbon

Post Number: 325
Posted on Friday, October 18, 2013 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rosemarie

It's your decision to make.

btw. you can't "choose creation" because you yourself are part of it already, just like everyone else.

Salome

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 364
Posted on Friday, October 18, 2013 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rosemarie, don't worry about the regional flavor of religion that your neighbors follow, but rather concern yourself with the people themselves. Are you comfortable amongst them? If so, then you are in the right place.
Life

Davidmg

Post Number: 136
Posted on Friday, October 18, 2013 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rosemarie;

Ask yourself this. What will give you the greatest potential for learning while also providing you the best opportunity for growth in peace , love, harmony, knowledge and freedom.

Some people cannot shield themselves from the damaging environment of which they live. Be it by immediate family or the city in which they live, while others can.

There is learning in everything we do. So observe what can be taken in from your senses by these external stimuli of events and emotions and how you can interact with it and take what can be learned and apply it to yourself so you can build your critical thinking which can lead to knowledge and therefore can help others.

Remember in the good as well as the bad there is always something that you and everyone else can learn from.

Davidmg

Matt

Post Number: 364
Posted on Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rosemarie, where do you live and where would you like to move too to escape religion?
I'm guessing you live in Italy because your name is Italian and also because Italy is a very religious country.

Celesco

Post Number: 61
Posted on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,

Does anybody know of a particular book of Billy's that deals with processing emotions as opposed to intellectualizing them all the time? I have a very difficult time experiencing my feelings because I have formed a habit of thinking about them in a very abstract way - but doing so prevents me from being able to act appropriately on my feelings, and leads me into confusion or betrayal of my values. I know that we are all encouraged to explore our thoughts in order to discover their true nature, but there are a lot of different opinions regarding the best course of action to take in order to complete this task.

I want to learn how to process my emotions properly so that I can dissolve the oftentimes severe tension that is created in my body by them, but I do not know which part of Billy's lessons I should turn my attention to. Can anybody offer me their suggestion for approaching this topic so that I can learn about it in thorough detail myself? I don't want to be spoon fed the lessons, but Billy wrote so many books that I don't know where to start.

Blake_p

Post Number: 159
Posted on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Celesco,

Of course all of Billy's exceptionally profound and progressive words work towards the culmination of a life spent reaching for that which is higher,if you put in the work,

But to be specific, I would recommend the first thing you read is the Might of Thoughts. It seems as if your posts consistently have an emphasis on the processes of the mind. The genesis of thoughts,how to cultivate them, how feelings and emotions are influenced by them are all things that are extensively covered in this book,among many,many other things.There is literally an abyss to explore and a read that will require much contemplation and re-reading as well. It is personally the most important read that I have had so far,and have had multiple people tell me the same thing.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page