Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 21, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through September 21, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2298
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: "too much water", here is the contact report: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_199

Cpl

Post Number: 633
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Jacob.

Here is the Google rough translate of that particular passage in CR 539:

Billy ... Dann eine Frage in bezug auf die sogenannte Lichtnahrung, worüber wir schon verschiedentlich privaterweise gesprochen haben. Immer wieder kommen diesbezüglich irgendwelche Erdlinge auf die verrückte Idee, dass sie sich nur von Licht ernähren könnten, dabei dann natürlich langsam verhungern, verdursten und letztlich sterben. Ein solcher Fall hat sich nun neuerlich zugetragen, denn gewisse Menschen der Erde sind diesbezüglich unbelehrbar, dass das Ganze ein völliger Schwachsinn krankhaft dummer religiöser Sektierer ist, die sich hauptsächlich in esoterischen Kreisen bewegen. Es gibt sogar derart krankhaft Dumme, die Lichtnahrungs-Seminare besuchen, die von Profitgierigen für sie veranstaltet werden und die ihnen das teuer verdiente Geld aus der Tasche ziehen. Dumme und Gläubige sterben leider nicht aus. Und es ist unglaublich, welcher Schwachsinn bezüglich des angeblichen ‹Lichtessens› im Internet verbreitet wird. Dazu muss im ‹Google› nur unter ‹Lichtnahrung› gesucht werden, dann stösst man auf die verrücktesten ‹Lichtesser› und deren bodenlose Behauptungen, Betrügereien, Lügen und Schwindeleien.

Ptaah Die sogenannte Lichtnahrung entspricht tatsächlich einem absoluten Unsinn, oder eben einem Schwachsinn, wie du es sagst. Es gibt im gesamten Universum weder einen Menschen noch eine sonstige materielle Lebensform, die sich von Licht ernähren könnte, denn eine jede bedarf einer ihr bestimmten materiellen Nahrung, und zwar selbst alle Mikroorganismen aller Art. Allein bezogen auf den Menschen, bedarf dieser der festen und flüssigen Nahrung und Heilstoffe, die er durch nichts anderes ersetzen kann, um den biologischen und medizinischen Metabolismus (Anm. Billy = Stoffwechsel) aufrechtzuerhalten. Wenn ein Mensch nicht isst und nicht trinkt, dann verfällt er zwangsläufig dem Tod durch Verhungern und Verdursten, was unter Umständen mit diversen Leiden und Schmerzen, wie aber letztlich auch mit Halluzinationen und effectiven Wahnvorstellungen verbunden sein kann. Es geht hier nicht nur um Geld: Es geht um das Leben Gutgläubiger. Der völlige Verzicht auf Essen und Trinken ist für jeden Menschen absolut tödlich.
Wenn jedoch jemand behauptet, das ‹Lichtessen› zu beherrschen und nur von Licht leben zu können, dann kann er verstandes- und vernunftmässig nicht mehr als voll zurechnungsfähig eingestuft werden. Und wenn trotzdem von jemandem behauptet wird, dieses natürlicherweise unmögliche und absolut tödliche Verfahren zu beherrschen, geht er nicht mit der Wahrheit, sondern mit der Unwahrheit um.

Billy ... Then a question in relation to the so-called light food, what we talked about on many various private instance. Again and again with regard to any Earthlings come to the crazy idea that they could only feed on light, thereby starving it of course slow, and eventually die of thirst. Such a case has now happened again, because some people on Earth in this regard are unteachable, that the whole thing is a complete nonsense pathologically stupid religious sectarians who move mainly in esoteric circles. There is even such a pathologically stupid, visit the light food seminars, organized by greedy profit for them and pull them dearly earned the money from his pocket. Stupid and believers die, unfortunately. And it's amazing what nonsense is disseminated concerning the alleged <lichtessens> the Internet. This in <google> must be sought only under <lichtnahrung>, then one encounters the craziest <lichtesser> and their bottomless allegations of fraud, lies and deceptions.

Ptaah The so-called light food actually corresponds to an absolute nonsense, or just a weak sense, as you say. There is not a person in the entire universe nor any other physical form of life that could feed on light, because each requires its specific substantive food, even based all microorganisms of all kinds alone to humans, this requires the firm and liquid nutritional and medicinal substances that can replace anything else to maintain the biological and medical metabolism (Note from Billy = metabolism). If a man does not eat or drink, he inevitably falls to death by starvation and dehydration, which may with various aches and pains, but how can ultimately be associated with hallucinations and delusions effectiven. It's not just about money: it is about the life in good faith. The total elimination of food and drink for every human being deadly.
However, if someone claims to dominate the <lichtessen> and live only from light to, then he can rationally and reason no longer be classified as moderately fully accountable. And if it is claimed by someone anyway to control this naturally impossible and absolutely lethal techniques, he is not about the truth, but about the untruth. (corrected by Jacob)

(Message edited by jacob on September 06, 2012)
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Rintintin

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The physiological needs becomes a parameter to enslave the humans being.

Could be great if that thing would be possible...

Jacob

Post Number: 928
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The physical aspect of the human being, his/her body, his/her need for food and water and everything else which is required to exist in this material realm is fully and completely natural, evolutive, creational and normal.
The material realm is nothing but an expression of highly dense spirit energy, and serves an purpose of evolution for the universal consciousness Creation, the human being in his/her spirit and everything that exists in the material belt of the universe.

To state that the physiological needs are a parameter of enslavement for human beings is absolutely wrong.

Its absolutely your own logical thinking and feeling which determines correct nourishment and care for your own body, psyche and consciousness.

The material is just as important as the consciousness-related/spiritual for the human being as long as he/she is still in the reincarnation cycle, without the material the human being could not evolve at all.

The Creation never creates anything that enslaves any of it lifeforms, its the human being him/herself who enslaves himself by false thinking and false feelings (= non-compliant to natural-creational laws and recommendations)

(Message edited by jacob on September 06, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Jacob

Post Number: 929
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The human being of Earth in general has lost the knowledge and ability to listen to his/her body and take care properly of its needs.

The excessive use of junk food, cosmetics, food and drinks laced with growth hormones, medications, toxins are testament to that.

Slowly but certainly people see the benefits of natural/biological food without additives, unfortunately a lot of food that is produced does not meet the actual requirements for vitamins, minerals, etc. so supplements are required.

The book 'Direktiven' of Billy is an excellent book to learn a bit about the physical and psychological hygiene, and what to avoid, etc.

https://figu.org/shop/product_info.php?cPath=21_29&products_id=46

It's for every person an individual matter how to take care of his/her body, because every human is unique, so what is good for one, does not have to be good for another.

Everything stands in logical thinking about all of this.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 930
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wanted to share this profound truth of the Goblet of Truth, sharing it from Eddie Martin, this text is translated from the Kelch der Warheit (Goblet of Truth) by Cornelia Wachter.

- Start quote

My destiny means doing it myself.

The path and how I bestride it are for me to decide alone.
Events can be simply accepted and one surrenders oneself to them – but doing nothing means giving up.
Anyone can make the best out of any situation, no matter how hopeless.
Everyday is a new start, and in spite of all the people that may be around you, you alone have got to decide to take your step.
No-one will take your decision from you, because only you know yourself, know how you are and where you want to go – it is in your hands

- End quote

Its clearly understandable that everything is controlled by the correct thinking and feeling.
Salome,
Jacob

Orphelia

Post Number: 31
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hiya everyone.

But I'm wondering here, if this guy claims to be Buddha or someone like that, then wouldn't the Dalai Llama be trying to shake his hand, or wanting his autograph or something? *inserts blank face emote here*

Secondly as everyone mentions, to not eat or drink, deprives one of nutrients and hydration ..so a person becomes weak, becomes anorexic, and just carks [not sure of spelling here] it. :gonk:

I seriously don't believe that video to be true at all. But I didn't want to say anything earlier, as I didn't feel comfortable doing so.
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Fredy

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,
I appreciate if someone can help me with this question:
Its possible two thoughts at the same exact time?
Best to all
Fredy Martinez
Fredy Martinez

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 179
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Fredy

for every decision we make there is a pause for a split second while you access the akashic records so i think not more than one

the body needs to breath etc but its not what you refer to as a thought i know, so one i reckon

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Zanderson

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2013 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all,

I thought the "akashic records" was a misconstrued notion?

Anyway, as it relates to your question Fredy, considering that thoughts are oscillation and other forms of oscillations can be generated simultaneously, I would have to say yes (or at-least it is highly probable) to have two thoughts at the same time. Actually just thinking on it now, I can recall occasions were I was "caught in two mind", therefore experience two thoughts at the same time...

Hope that helps.

Live Long and Prosper, Salome
Zanderson
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Davidmg

Post Number: 131
Posted on Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was a fellow by the name of Rudolf Steiner that used the term Akashic records. He had no concept of the real meaning of storage banks.

Davidmg

Celesco

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recall such states of dual-focus, as well; in fact, I have experienced a certain form of meditation that has emerged on Earth, called the Roy Master's medtiation-observation exercise, that require dual-focus, whereby there is concentration simultaneously placed on the hand, as well as the "inner eye".

From my experience, inasmuch as I am capable of trusting it due to my previous experience with the narcotic use of marijuana, dual-focus as it relates to grasping of truth speeds along the process of contrast, comparison, and other logical processes by proxy of being able to conceive of two ideas at once - thereby connecting them logically together with less required effort - in the same time it would take another person to conceive of one idea; then the other, separately; and finally, processing the act of applying logic to the two.

Can anybody weigh in on my analysis, and provide your their own thoughts and input?

I also recall a conversation (translated into English) between Billy and one of the Plejarans, which describes the human's expanding capacity to think in multiple directions at once as his consciousness evolves; and, furthermore, to the effect that BEAM is able to think in far more directions simultaneously than is average on Earth (the average, as I recall, being 2 or 3 directions simultaneously).

It is my estimation that, at far greater magnitudes, this simple principle of multiple-directional focus may lie at the core of the prophets' ability to see far into the distant future; after all, their ability is derived from cause and effect, is it not? Therefore, it stands to reason that as the consciousness expands, becoming able to grasp cause and effect in a more expedient, and accurate, fashion, the consciousness gains the ability to perceive farther and farther away from the present anchoring point, which, from the individual's point-of-view for as long as they retain a material-consciousness, stands as a point of reference.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 278
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2013 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Celesco

you go deep dont you mate!
if i where you i would be confident, i can tell there isnt anything wrong with your brain, dont forget Billy mentions the nocebo effect (opposite to placebo), its important: as we get more learned our thoughts have more effect

i am interested in finding out more but first

will you find the conversation (translated into English) between Billy and one of the Plejarans?

will you ask Billy about Roy Master's and multiple-directional focus in or out of meditation?

as i just found your post i have not had time to ponder your post but i think its important to say until we know for sure:

we need to be careful about creating more akashic records (storage bank as some prefer it called) as this is a BIG Problem/Risk
7research is needed7

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Celesco

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2013 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good day Ilovebilly,

Hahaha, yeah, it is in my nature to go deep. I have spent a lot of time learning how to "dig deep" into most things that I see, hear, and conceive because I felt the impulse to do so since a very young age while my peers were learning to socialize. It definitely has its drawbacks at this stage in our evolution, lol, but it is what it is, I suppose.

I will scour the contact reports in order to locate the passage about multi-directional focus. I have allotted 30 minutes to the task without success, but I am confident that it will reveal itself to me in time.

It will also be a while before I ask Billy about the Roy Master's meditation-observation exercise because there are other, more pressing matters (in regards to advancing my own spiritual progress) that I wish to address before I ask all of the questions of a purely intellectual nature that I have saved up. I have my suspicions about the process, however, because it differs from the meditation exercises listed on the FoM (Future of Mankind) wiki in that there is no repetition of positive-neutral affirmations involved; instead, there is only "mindless" observation of thoughts that drift by in the consciousness, with no attempt to assert control or direction over them. It is worth noting that this exercise is encouraged by a Christian nutritional practitioner who would also claim that "life is a game that should not be taken seriously", so it can be reasoned that he does not consider any value to controlling the thoughts toward any effective goals. Rather, he seems to encourage his followers to simply "empty" their minds, which I suppose has certain benefits, but which certainly cannot influence the human to act in a more correct, Creational manner because negative/delusional thoughts are not replaced by anything that is neutral-positive.

Can you explain, in greater detail, the risks involved in creating more akashic records? Do you refer to the act of rationalizing, or deducing, that which has not been verified to be accurate by true scientific means yet (or verified by Billy to be accurate)? Truly, while I enjoy deducing in such a free manner regarding any topic, there is an element of blindness about my logic because I do not know all the variables. Is this the risk that you are referring to?

Rintintin

Post Number: 61
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi...

On one occasion I did an experiment with a crystal ball. After my meditation in a pyramid I sat 20 minutes daily in front of a crystal ball for two weeks, and nothing happened.

One morning around 6:00AM I had a vivid dream in which I approached the ball and the ball had inside an overwhelming thunderstorm. In my approach I had a feeling that I could fall inside the ball. I was terrified because of the thunder and so I woke up.

What explanation have this phenomenon?

Is this phenomenon some connection with the Akasha Chronicles?

Scottscience

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,
Thank you for having me. I am new here. Can someone explain what is this akashic records that is being mentioned?

Indi

Post Number: 744
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scottscience

Welcome to the English FIGU forum.

I will answer your question in the section:
Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/46.html?1375327925#POST66949
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 701
Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Scott, welcome, and I'm sure they could. But it would be a very good habit to form and practice to start searching the archives, etc., here. This way you'll learn how to…fish and not rely on someone feeding you.

Lemontree

Post Number: 62
Posted on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

In contact 31 Asket talks a lot about the human-collective subconscious-intelligences influencing humans.

I suppose she isn't referring to someone but impulses and things like that from the subconscious...

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 307
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day folks

star trek protection:
to return psi attacks use a mirror (imagine a mirror held in front of you)

imagine you are Kess
she is just before High Council evolution

or you have a mirror skin so shine like a mirror

i forget what episode,anyone know?

so others can watch it on tv

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Magic_pie

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, August 18, 2013 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day ILB,

I may be wrong, but I do not recall reading anything in the spirit teaching about "...to return psi attacks use a mirror." You know better mate, Star Trek Voyager and Kes are imaginary. Now there is definitely truth in sci-fi. But perhaps you can show us an example of something you learned from the "Might of the Thoughts" that you found in sci-fi?

Kind regards,
Anthony

Bluejaguar

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to ALL

This post is about an dream I had last night September 18, 2013. It involves the use of Consciousness Abilities/Powers. I believe I was at the Silver Star Center, which I think is the same location as the Main Center. Either way I was in the kitchen, in the corner diagonal from the door way, where I believe the stove is located a little to the left of that corner. The stove could have been on that back wall where the door way was.

I never been there, so I am simply going off memory from the dream. I was facing the counter and Billy was to the right of me. Their was a piece of paper towel in front of me. I reached out to the paper towel with my hands on both sides of it and attempted to move the paper towel in some form or fashion. Billy was also doing something beside me or simply observing, either way I succeed in my attempts and the paper towel began to rotate.

I naturally smiled and believed I received a congratulation from Billy, one must remember some details are blurry to me. After that their was a spoon in front of me, which I then attempted to send heat to it from the palm of my right hand. At first I could not tell if I had created even heat to tell if I had any success or not but someone or Billy had a measuring device that showed a significant increase in heat which I then started to shake the spoon and it began to bend at the area where the heat was applied.

Then I had a few words with Billy where we discussed me coming to visit and possibly living there. I was very happy and gladly agreed.

My reason for writing this is because it was very realistic to me, because I do not doubt such things are possible for me. Also it is not the first time I have spoken to Billy in my dreams about various things. I also would like to know if I was correct about the kitchen area, as well as how this experience would sound to him. Hopefully this will reach him.

Thank You
Love

Magic_pie

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdie Blue,

Bending spoons and parlor tricks? Are you sure, hard working, Billy would want you around pretending to be evolved?

How about using your consciousness abilities to discover some mistakes you are making, and then correcting them. Now that would be something Billy could sink his teeth into.

Kind regards,
Anthony

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page