Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 20, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through September 20, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 747
Posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

6 messages totally off topic moved to the section 'The Spiritual Teaching - Miscellaneous discussions on'
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Bluejaguar

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all

I think this would be the appropriate section for my question/thoughts pertaining to the Gemut and Psyche. The Psyche is the half material block which is responsible for the material consciousness based thoughts and feelings. It is said that the Gemut is positive balanced. I understand that the Gemut is responsible for the spiritual consciousness based thoughts and the spiritual consciousness based feelings. It is also said that the exchange of information between the spiritual consciousness/subconsciousness and the material consciousness/subconsciousness happens via the Gemut. That being said my questions is this, is it possible to clear the Psyche/material consciousness based thoughts and feelings by utilization of the Gemut? What I mean by this is that I assume that the Gemut is located in the front stomach/navel area, and the psyche, beings that it is the counterpart, it is located opposite of it along the back. If this is correct I am asking if it is possible to clear the psyche by focusing one's material consciousness based thoughts and feelings inside of the Gemut, therefore clearing out the material consciousness's thoughts and feelings. I come to this conclusion from certain experiences and would just like to be confirmed or corrected if need be. Another Question I have regarding the Gemut would be, is it possible to then receive impuluses from the Gemut into the Psyche? Which then influences the material consciousness based thoughts and feelings positively, which then serves as positive balance information from the spiritual consciousness/spiritual subconsciousness.
I hope that this could reach Billy or anyone with the necessary knowledge about the topic.

Thank You
Flowers to ALL

Ferbon

Post Number: 317
Posted on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bluejaguar

What you're talking about is the necessary theory that anyone should know - that is the existence of Gemut,etc. But knowing or rather reading basics about it doesn't mean that you or anyone on this planet except Beam are able to use it properly if at all.
p.s there is a questions section here which you can utilize once a month to get best answers.

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 489
Posted on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bluejaguar,

No one has answered you so I'll give it a shot. Remember that I am a student myself and still learning, but I'll refer you to these two questions from the archives:

January 28, 2012:

Question: Thanks for your answer.
I think my initial question was a bit unclear. I am aware that the material consciousness and material subconsciousness are limited in speed, resp. 1x lightspeed up to the max. 147x lightspeed for the material subconsciousness/central-consciousness. Also that fine-elemental perceptions are bound by those speeds and the mere fact that in the material realm time and space exist, they are also bound by onset and decay. My thinking was more about Empfindungen in the Spirit itself/Gemüt resp. the universal consciousness / universal Gemüt. Its my assumption that these Empfindüngen go with the spirit velocity. What mechanism exactly is responsible for those Empfindüngen to manifest themselves in the material realm of the human being, I assume via Gemüt <--> Psyche and spirit central-consciousness <-->;material central consciousness, can you clarify please?
Salome,
Jacob

Answer: No, the material consciousness and subconsciousness is limited to 1 x lightspeed, and the fine-elemental perceptions / Empfindungen don't have anything to do with speed. They are resulting from the spiritual Gemüt and are getting via pineal gland into the material consciousness. Spirit velocity has nothing to do with this process.

July 28, 2012:

Question: Dear Eduard,

My question is about the Gemut and the Psyche, I know there must harmony in the psyche in order to benefit from the Gemut, how does the Gemut connect with the psyche and personality?
I mean this interaction in the form of exchange of spirit-energy and/or cosmic-electromagnetic energy ?
Salome, Jacob

Answer:
The "Gemüt" is a part of the spiritual consciousness and there the counterpart of what the psyche is in the human being's material realm. The Gemüt sends impulses like love, peace etc. into the material realm, i.e. via subconsciousness into the psyche and from there into the thoughts and feelings.
-------

I am not sure they are located where you say, page 10 of "The Psyche" translation indicates that the Psyche is located within the material body of a human being and the Gemüt is located within the spirit body of a life form. Page 10/11 indicate that the Gemüt cannot be influenced by negative thoughts, only neutral positive ones, that is to say equalised negative/positive ones. Since the Gemüt supplies the Psyche partly with swinging waves that originate from cosmic-electromagnetic life-energy,* the rest must be impulses as Billy's answer says. "The Psyche" is good reading, highly recommended.

Salome

Corey

* refrence: "The Psyche" German text copywritten: FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag/English text copywritten: FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada

OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Bluejaguar

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Thanks for your response. I can now take my understanding and research further by considering the lightspeed of the material consciousness and the material subconsciousness. By lightspeed is it referring to the speed in which the material consciousness and subconsciousness are able to think or process information? I can say that from certain experiences, I find that by creating and forming as well as maintaining neutral positive equalised thoughts within the Gemut, it seems that the impulses from the Gemut if build up strongly enough, reaches up to the pineal gland and then into the central material consciousness which then feeds the personality, this is from my observations. I also notice that it also reaches the area in the which the spirit is said to be located, I guess this depends on the direction in which one directs these impulses or energy. I feel as if the Gemut is located in the stomach/naval area and the psyche located on the back opposite of it. It would be nice to have a diagram of the location of all the different areas in the body where everything is located, even though I have a good idea already. I have read the book "The Psyche" as well as the "The Might of Thoughts" I will continue to reread then for the purpose of gaining more understanding. Is it possible for one to get confirmation about their spirit form? Such as cases when the Plejarens provided certain information about members of the group spirit forms and their past reincarntaions. I have impulses/thoughts about the nature of my spirit form but confirmation about these matters would be well appreciated as well as helpful.

Thanks for the thoughts
Love and Joy to ALL

Indi

Post Number: 751
Posted on Friday, September 13, 2013 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bluejaguar

Just a few things to add to what has been offered so far.

Re what we receive from the Gemuet:

What we receive from the spirit form is energy in the form of impulses, which could be called 'urge' impulses. These impulses are of the kind that would lead the person to strive for something, to strive for something higher. There is no knowledge or knowledge impulses that come from the spirit, just neutral fine spiritual impulses. Many people ignore these as they come and others take them up. The state of the psyche, its state of balance or equalisedness, will determine whether these impulses will be received or not.

If someone suddenly goes ‘Aha!’ ‘Now I understand’ - this does not come from the spirit form, it comes through your thinking and feeling and maybe from a triggered impulse from your subconsciousness memory.

What affects the psyche is the material thoughts and feelings. If you want to re-form or reshape the psyche into a more neutral equalised state, then that must be done via the material thoughts and feelings.

Re the location of the psyche and Gemuet:

In the writings from Billy and FIGU, it is mentioned that the psyche arises from the solar plexus (found anatomically at about the level of the diaphragm, and is focused in the centre of the chest, above that area. The navel is much lower so therefore not the location.

The spiritform and its components so to speak, are in the same place as the material forms and its components, but in their own fine form and therefore fine form sphere is my thoughts on this.

Empfindung is perceiving of the fine spiritual impulses, not thoughts, not feelings as we call them, but impulses, urge impulses.

The spirit form does not do anything but deliver energy and the urge impulses that as mentioned above lead you to strive for something higher than the lower material only urges or impulses.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Jacob

Post Number: 109
Posted on Friday, September 13, 2013 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Bluejaguar,

The Gemüt is the spiritual counterpart of the material psyche. From the spiritual Gemüt comes an amount of harmonic swinging-waves in an amount determined by the condition of the psyche.

The more healthy, balanced and harmonic the condition of the psyche is, the greater the amount of harmonic swinging -waves which can be absorbed by the Psyche from the Gemüt.
The swinging-waves from the Gemüt are and additional energy and force, which steer and strengthened the psyche in an harmonious way.

If the human influences his psyche by his thoughts and the resulting feelings and by emotions (which on their turn affect the feelings), then these constitute blocking factors which inhibit or even block the swinging-wave absorption from the spiritual Gemüt by the psyche.

The human cannot influence the Gemüt directly, but nevertheless he can add a lot of the evolution of the Gemüt when he is capable of creating 'empfindungsmässige' swinging-wave-impulses which are already of a spiritual nature.

In this form the human can work at the development of the Gemüt, however this happens in the outer layer of the Gemüt, the so-called 'Gemüt-edge', which works like a multicolored, very thin film.

This 'Gemüt-edge' is the factor which keeps contact with the psyche in the material body, which can influence the psyche in return.
The 'Gemüt-edge' basically sends back unbalanced impulses from the psyche (this also so the Gemüt cannot be affected by the unbalanced impulses from the psyche.)
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Corey

Post Number: 490
Posted on Friday, September 13, 2013 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bluejaguar,

As for confirmation of your spirit-form, I would like to say your past incarnations have come and gone, what really matters is your present incarnation and the choices that you make. Maybe you are making some of your choices to study the material based on past incarnation choices, maybe you aren't. Think about Billy's answer from July 27, 2013:

Upon death knowledge and wisdom are stored in the storage-banks. That knowledge, and its essence (wisdom), is/are continually released in a next existence = next life. This ensures that in an actual life, information = knowledge from previous existences can be used again and built on, which guarantees a steady evolution.
(Note by CF: This means, that during one’s lifetime, impulses are „appearing“ in one’s conciousness which can [but must not] be „detected“ and then used to gain further knowledge.)

Every one who studies Billy's teaching would probably like to think there is a possibility the possess an ET spirit-form, or have past incarnation connections, and some may be right and others may be wrong. What really matters is the culmination point of your present personality, i.e. you are studying the material so you are making the positive choice that can help you become more neutral-positive or equalised in your current life-time. And this could have a bearing in your future incarnations, if impulses or intuitions will register in your future consciousness that could lead you back to the truth if your future-self takes up the impulses.

It will probably be many centuries, or longer, if our planet categorizes, then tracks spirit-forms from one incarnation to the other, and possibly longer time frame before we are given information about ET spirit-forms from people of Lyrian/Wegan descent about some of our residents who came from outer space from their systems.

Whether we use time-travel to gather knowledge about those who are curious about their past, remains to be seen (future tense of course). We would need to possess the technology to read and differentiate the spirit-form's individual frequency to do so, and of course have reincarnation validated as a known worldwide fact.

Salome

Corey

OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Bluejaguar

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Much Thanks to everyone

Indi,
The information provided does seem to correspond to the truth about the location of the Gemut and the Psyche. After further analysis I now see the connection between the Gemut and the Psyche in a different light. I will continue to work further in my efforts to form and direct my thougths and feelings in a neutral positive equalised form. Thanks

Jacob,
Thanks for your input, I must do some research about swinging waves to be able to incorporate the connection between them and Gemut. When you speak of the 'Gemut-Edge and it's outer layer, which you describe as working like a multicolored, very thin film. To me this sounds like an aura or maybe a personal protection shield. Could you explain what is meant by this matter in more detail?

Corey,
I am in agreement with your words. There really isn't anything to add to that, for everything you have stated is of correctness. Although I must say that I am quite certain of some things about my past incarnations/predecessor personalities as well as my spirit form, it is only the details about the matter, in which currently eludes me. None the less, the important thing is my present life and the choices I make. }

Jacob

Post Number: 114
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bluejaguar,

I agree with your own statement in your post #11, that you should reread both books 'The Psyche' and 'The might of the thoughts'.

In my opinion based on the questions you have posted in this thread and other threads on the FIGU forum, I get the impression that you should study both books a bit more thoroughly.

This is meant as neutral-positive criticism, because I think that you lack certain understanding about the material, and answering questions about the Gemüt-rinde (Gemut-Edge), etc. would only cause confusion, and that is never helpful.

I also get the feeling that you are really eager to learn a lot about this, and that is understandable, however I would give you the advice to see the study of the spirit teaching as eating food:

Only small bites, chewed very well digest the best = Only small portions of information, studied very well and understood the best and become knowledge.

Trying to 'eat' too big chunks of food only makes one 'choke'.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Bluejaguar

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

I understand your words clearly but I must say that I have a quite in-depth understanding of the material and its applications, with that being said I'm sure that I have some high quality food to offer as well. Although I do thank you for the neutral-positive criticism. Healthy criticism is always a positive thing, viewed in the appropriate light. Which makes me curious as to what certain understanding it is that you think I am lacking in, regarding the material? I am still also curious about the Gemut-Edge, which I am sure I will be able to fully understand, without arriving at any confusions. It is all a matter of effort and perseverance.

Bluejaguar

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to ALL

I am curious, if one has reach an high level of development and they perceive a particular feeling above their head, maybe 8 or 9 inches above their head, does this pertain to an certain level of evolution of the consciousness? My guess is that is of a blue nature. It appears to be of a different nature then spiritual radiance simply because the spiritual area, which I think of to be white, radiates much farther above one's head, I'm guess depending on one's evolution and understanding. I look forward to any thoughts on the subject.

Love

Jacob

Post Number: 117
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bluejaguar,

I am thinking this because of several reasons:

In your post #10, you speak about the Gemüt being responsible for spiritual consciousness based thoughts and spiritual consciousness based feelings. If you truly mean the spiritual consciousness of the spiritform and not [spiritual intellectual thinking], then your assumptions are not correct.

The spirit-consciousness of the spiritform is not self-aware or capable of thoughts and feelings, it is only capable of empfindüngen and impulses, which are not the same as thoughts and feelings.

The Gemüt sends an impulse like love via the spirit-subconsciousness --> spirit-central-consciousness --> material central-consciousness --> material subconsciousness --> Censor --> Material Consciousness (which creates thoughts) which trigger the Psyche (to create feelings) which come into awareness in the solar plexus.

Feelings in the psyche are in any case preceded by invoking thoughts, however these invoking thoughts can be extremely quick and unconscious (outside awareness), so it seems that the feelings precede the thoughts.

The Gemüt is an integral part of the spiritform, and the spiritform actual location is in the human brain, in the superior colliculus, even when the spirit-energy of the spiritform stretches out over the whole humanbody in every cell, every molecule and every gene.
Since the communication between the Gemüt and Psyche is mainly over the material and spiritual consciousness-forms there is no need for an actual location of the Gemüt.

When a person feels something in the solar plexus its always a response from the half-material psyche to either internal impulses coming from the spirit/gemüt, or external impulses from other people.

In your post #13 you assume that the storage-banks are located near the genitals, which is not correct, the storage-banks are like a belt of spiritual-energy located around the planet which store every single impulse made by everything in existence, also galaxies and even the universe has storage banks (near the central-core and primal-core belt).

Lastly as a piece of well meant advice is the following: Socrates spoke several thousands of years ago the words "I know, that I know nothing"; he basically said that he realized that no matter how extensive his knowledge was, its nothing compared to what he didn't know, and this realization gave him the great wisdom to continue learning and searching and never consider his knowledge as extensive or in-depth. This in response to your remark about your knowledge about the matter.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Ferbon

Post Number: 318
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob

The day may be far when stupid questions will be welcomed with pleasant silence or healthy humor.
Today people just love to read Shakespeare in the stable to show to themselves how "evolved" they are. The phenomenon is that they never notice the stink of manure before they enter to even let them suspect their mistake. Nonetheless they want to teach others how to smell/ or what the smell is and are quite often ready to do so in an instant. They imagine smell of roses because it's not themselves who clean their own shoes.

Salome

Michael_horn

Post Number: 729
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> My guess is that if one has reached an high level of development…they would already know the answer to this question. Unless of course the question was a mildly masked boast.

Magic_pie

Post Number: 56
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blue,

"...what certain understanding it is that you think I am lacking in, regarding the material?"

My friend, it appears you trying to be versed in the Figu terminology of Gamuts and Psyches (for instance), but lacking the 'nuts & bolts' understanding of what we as earth humans can actually prove for ourselves and put into practice. Personally, I could care less what a Gamut is or where it is located. This is nothing that I can prove for myself.

But I can prove for myself what it is like to control my thoughts, to reach for equalisation, or to recognize when I'm abandoning my self-responsibility. The high quality food that you are serving is behind glass and only meant for display until such time that Earth science can prove these things. The buffet we can actually eat are the practical things that you (and the rest of us) can recognize and apply in our daily lives.

So you might ask yourself, what difference does it make if the color is blue? How is this going to benefit your life NOW? How can this benefit ME?

Cheers,
Anthony

Jacob

Post Number: 119
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

Even stupid questions are a potential for learning, and everyone should get the chance to learn from their mistakes.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Hawaiian

Post Number: 175
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bluejaguar,

I normally don’t post in this forum anymore because it is not stimulating enough except on certain occassions, but have a few “pointers” for what it’s worth. As CF the 49th FIGU core member once said that “observation” is the key towards learning these materials is so true just as observation is in nature.

The location of the Psyche makes logical sense since it’s located in the center mass of the human body in conjunction to the pineal gland (censor) which is located in the center of both hemispheres of the brain and in close proximity of the spirit energy.

Therefore the human being is designed in similar fashion as the universe with its logical separation of 7 layers in conjunction to our 7 senses and that energy is only allowed to interface amongst layers that are within its transitory “membrane”, GEMUT outer layer to Psyche via the Collective-Conscious as the same when the Plejaren (coarse material being) want to contact the Arahat Athersata (pure spiritual), they have to go through the High Council (half-material).

The same logic applies to material human beings, we must follow the same conventional logic and since the material conscious which is material, cannot utilize its 5 primary senses to interface with the half-material Psyche, it must go through either its feelings (6th sense) or primary telepathy (7th sense) via the Censor. That is just a small reason why FIGU mentions the locations as some reference points so that material beings can have a logical diagram to grasp until they realize once they discipline their material conscious to become transparent and permeable so that it too can pass energy and interface more directly to their other “selves”, the Subconscious and Collective-Conscious and from there to its spiritual counter-parts.

The Nothingness of the Absolute Absolutism is a logical function of pure energy, in similar fashion the nothingness of the material consciousness also has a logical function for the interfacing of both material, half-material and pure energies. One’s spiritual evolution will always be restricted if the material conscious is not disciplined to become transparent and finally freed from its limitation to the material realm and for the very reasons why we dream.

Bluejaguar

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob and I say that with a smile

I want to respond to your post in a very thorough and clear manner. When I have more time I will clearly and logically explain my thoughts and perceptions on the topic. I love to learn and I know that my learning in never completely, for I can always learn something new.

Michael Horn

I would say that you are probably right, that one would or should, if I might add, already know the answer to this question. I was not trying to boast or toot my own horn. I actually attempted to post it in such a way as to not indicate or refer to myself

Magic_Pie

I agree, to a certain extent, simply because knowing the location of various spiritual areas will help me to better understand where certain impulses or feelings originate from and why. Knowing and understanding the color can be very beneficial since they contain a certain value. Plus I have a very vivid and wonderful imagination, which I guess I could consider as creative potential. I would say that it has and is benefiting my life now, and it could very much benefit others.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Chapter_5_-_SPIRITUALISM

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 101
Posted on Friday, September 20, 2013 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Hawaiian,

Your perspective is always welcome and informing. You are and always will be an important part of this team!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Magic_pie

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, September 20, 2013 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Bluejag,

Are you male or female? Please, give us your first name. I too love cats, especially orange and black tigers.

Cheers!
Anthony

Jacob

Post Number: 120
Posted on Friday, September 20, 2013 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

To each his own opinion.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Magic_pie

Post Number: 60
Posted on Friday, September 20, 2013 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Hawaiian,

Hang in there brah. I am a fan. I think you need to tighten up your thinking by aligning more with the spirit teaching instead of outside New Age crap. But otherwise you rock. Give them hell!!!

Aloha,
Anthony

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page