Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 29, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through November 29, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rintintin

Post Number: 67
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2013 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi...

I analyzed the surgical procedure performed to Lobsang Rampa, a famous Tibetan monk who claimed that as a child 3 Tibetan monks opened his 3rd eye with a small surgery on his forehead. That surgery enables him to see the aura and do many more things.

The simple surgical procedure can be read on page 72 of this book:
http://www.lobsangrampa.org/data/The_Third_Eye.pdf

Some sources claim that this man was a fraud and that this procedure has never been performed.

I personally know a case of a person who became a great clairvoyant after falling from the roof of his house in sitting position. Falling in sitting position caused that his neck's spine pressed his pineal gland and other parts of his brain. The result was that after several weeks in coma he woke up as clairvoyant. The guy got a job as an special agent of FBI to solve complex criminal cases.

In my opinion there are forces in governments that do not want a mass of people with such abilities and so, are dedicated to demonize guys like Lobsang Rampa.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 743
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2013 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rintintin, I LIKE this falling off the roof on your butt to become psychic thing! Great potential. Forget the surgery!

If you're interested in conducting workshops on this we could get a lot of New Agers interested. Let's standardize the roof drop. I suggest you experiment with low drops first, to find the lowest, safest position to drop people on their butts.

Once you've got it, and you've not only receovered from the butt bruisings, but can read auras and all that stuff, we sell this thing and even get on Ancient Aliens, do a reality show, or something mainstream and BIG time.

We probably could the most obvious BIG celebrity who'd be a natrual for this butt drop thing, right, Kim Kardashian. She could do the infomercials demonstrating repeated drops and then demonstrate her psychic abilities by giving the names of everyone she knows who's talking about her, or something like that. An even bigger audience than the New Agers!

I thnk I've got the pitch she could give, "Hey, girls, I know you asspire to be a lot like me. How do I know? Well, I dropped on my butt till it opened my third eye, like right here, and now I know everything. Sign up today and we'll even give you a special contact lens for your third eye to protect it when it opens, fer sure!"

We can work on it. Main thing - great potential. Get back to me. We'll do lunch. Say hi to Lassie.

Ramirez

Post Number: 949
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2013 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rintintin,

Maybe Cyril an Englishman alias Lobsang Rampa fell off the roof of his backyard shed which opened his third eye plus imagination resulting in a series of books about .... a Tibetan monk.

That's where he spent many years writing books plus maybe finding it a good place to escape his nagging wife.

"I personally know a case of a person who became a great clairvoyant after falling from the roof of his house in sitting position."

"The result was that after several weeks in coma he woke up as clairvoyant. The guy got a job as an special agent of FBI to solve complex criminal cases."

Well maybe that explains how some persons have become presidents or gained other notable and influential positions.

Two planes, three towers fall. One large plane vanishes through a 16 foot diameter hole in the wall .... where did all that wreckage disappear to ?

Not only does it take someone who suffered a blow to the head to make up this sort of stuff but maybe it also requires the result of a blow to the head to believe it.

Do you think maybe it's possible man on a balcony fell from the roof of a church where he was gazing at the sky looking for .... the skyman.

Rinty ..... if you believe Lobsang Rampa was real .... have you ever fallen off something.

As for opening the third eye ..... a cordless drill will do the trick nicely .....
Cheers.

Rintintin

Post Number: 68
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2013 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By logical deduction if an accident can make you see the aura a surgery too. I do not see reason to say that the surgery performed on Rampa does not work.

I have no blind faith in anyone, but there are many similar cases around the world.

Cpl

Post Number: 673
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2013 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The third eye is almost certainly a cloaked reference to, or more likely a misunderstanding about, the location of the spirit, which is located on a line taken directly behind the so-called third eye to where it approximately intersects a line drawn between the temples. This is the location of the pineal gland in the centre of the brain, the seat of the spirit in the human being.

Drilling a hole in the front of the forehead is likely to just give one a painful headache, a potential danger spot where the brain has no bone for protection, and an unsightly scar -- which some clowns might consider cool.

These are my own comments based on what Billy has said about the spirit's location in the brain and what is reasonable to deduce from common knowledge.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2013 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,
The awaking of the of the powers of the mind is something one must work for and earn. The conditioning that current material/matter man has leaves them far short of being able to just handle real vision as billy calls it, let alone all 9 at once. At 52 My family doctor threw me in a medial ward for 8 days and force feed me pills just for not hurting from bad spine and having fun. Even after having to train my body and mind to be calm for over 12 years, fighting pain and the removal of almost all human contact for the last 8 of those years, I would still be locked up and crazy as heck. This is not something one can handle without being of strong will and mind first. Just think 100,000 upper to rich class people 22-30 or even younger with the windows to the mind thrown open these next month in Hollywood just because they have the money for a fad. They would all go mad, I already hate to think about what the insane holy rollers will be doing to each other when the blinders are removed, an they find OZ was never real. Thanks once more for fast shipping of your workshop DVD, sent you a email at your web site.

Great work thanks,
123 OM

Matt

Post Number: 367
Posted on Monday, October 28, 2013 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, that was a laugh!

"As for opening the third eye ..... a cordless drill will do the trick nicely ....."

Ramirez, a hammer drill might do a better job! :-)

Ramirez

Post Number: 950
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rinty,

"By logical deduction if an accident can make you see the aura a surgery too. I do not see reason to say that the surgery performed on Rampa does not work."

Lobsang Rampa was a fictional character ....

Accident do sometimes have effects on perception and or other abilities ..... no argument there but on real people ..... not made up ones created for the purpose of selling books.

I agree Matt .... even those huge things road repair crews use for getting under the asphalt and yes just read it .... Michael's post was very funny and so true .... just about anything for publicity.

I'm surprised more alleged abductees haven't claimed to have had their psychic powers increased after being on the operating table in an alien spaceship.
Cheers.

Corey

Post Number: 505
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl,

The human spirit-form is located in the superior colliculus section of the midbrain.

brain
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Rintintin

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 07:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the hole is irrelevant in the performance of the tird eye. The hole is used only to reach a key part of the brain with the aim to sensitize it.
I think this is just a sensitization therapy; the hole then closes by itself.

Blake_p

Post Number: 161
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH,

LMAO!!

B.

Ramirez

Post Number: 951
Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rinty,

The pineal gland is the third eye. A hole in the head isn't necessary for it's operation.
Cheers.

Cpl

Post Number: 674
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for that, Corey. You are quite right. That is what Billy says. I was going by faulty memory and what I could find in the search engine, which wasn’t specific enough, or my search not exhaustive enough. The location of the pineal and superior colliculus is essentially the same, though.

The superior colliculus is divided into seven layers; no surprises there, I presume. (Link: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-superior-colliculi.htm). The three top layers are the "superficial" layers, the next two the "intermediate" layers and the innermost two layers are the "deep" layers. They surround the pineal gland, which Billy has said enables utilization of the 6th (and 7th?) senses when developed. The pineal gland is very small or rudimentary (largely calcified?) in the majority of Earth humans and it can usually take a great deal of meditation, according to Billy, to develop to its proper size, which is rare among Earth humans.

Knowing how connected the superior colliculus is to the eyes and our vision and that it surrounds the pineal gland may help explain why the pineal gland is involved with extra sensory perception and visions of other events, places and times.

So long story short: The pineal gland set far behind the "third eye" spot on the forehead at an approximate intercept level of the temples is the seat of the 6th (and 7th?) senses and, as Corey correctly reminded, the superior colliculus (all seven layers?) is the seat of the spirit.

Given its 6th (and 7th?) sense function and its central position within the superior colliculus, however, I personally suspect the pineal gland is of some importance if not central to the spirit's human body connection via the superior colliculus.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 744
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Ramirez,

And, as Rinty demonstrates, it's probably an impediment to it.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 745
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Blake, I think you mean: LMBO, to be precise and pertinent.

Rintintin

Post Number: 70
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramires...

The hole itself is necessary to insert a stick to touch the gland and sensitize it.
According to the book that is a therapy to sensitize the gland wich takes about three weeks. After the first awakening the small hole in the forehead is not necessary.

This is a very dangerous procedure because it disturbing the seat of the spirit that is near the gland.

We must remember that the ruling elites of this planet does not like the idea of a mass of people that can see they lies. I think that the ruling elites did to Rampa a campaign to discredit him.

Blake_p

Post Number: 165
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl,

Thoroughly explained and well put.
I like the visual put up by Corey as well.

Ramirez

Post Number: 952
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Haha yes, I agree Michael especially after reading his post 70.
Cheers.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 746
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

UPDATE: Truth IS stranger than fiction.

You heard it here first. Consciousness, aliens and:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2485211/The-Kardashians-head-Area-51-search-alien-life-forms-high-ratings.html

Thanks to Dyson for the, er...heads up.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 105
Posted on Sunday, November 03, 2013 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Five'll get you ten that they are or will be on Virgin's first flight to space.

Pigs in Space!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Willard1986

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had a question sort of that pertains to schizophrenia in which I have. The voice that speaks through me can do it verbally. Now back in 2010, where I would describe as the beginning stages of this "ability", it could not talk at first until later. I was overloaded with thoughts at first and was lead to pray to god because I did not know what was going on. But now, Will (the voice), are now friends and we talk everyday. So I guess the real question is schizophrenia would be only a disability in its beginning stages before it evolves to what it is or perhaps is this something completely different and undiscovered? I know I could ask this in the next round of questions to Billy, but I dont want to wait and rather discuss it here. Although I will pay attention for the next round, idk.

Ramirez

Post Number: 956
Posted on Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Willard,

If you claim to be hearing audible voices and are having conversations with an invisible man in the sky most likely your best option is to seek the assistance of a mental health professional.

Having conversations with someone not actually physically present and wishing to discuss such things here might get you some responses though not a solution ..... and it's not something new or completely undiscovered.

What might help is asking yourself or the voice ..... why is it having conversations ..... what's the objective and what's the purpose of posting such things on a forum whose function is far removed from dealing with these matters ?
Cheers.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 886
Posted on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Willard that I can't be of any assistance to you.

Matt Lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page