Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 17, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through October 17, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 702
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for pointing that out Ferbon

Ramirez I'll respond to your post 873 on the religion thread.

cheers
Matt

Justsayno

Post Number: 542
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"People are highly suggestive/suggestible and certain phenomena can certainly trigger or prompt them to activate their own healing abilities, even unconsciously."
Hi Michael, that is what I find too. Since humans in general have lost the ability to listen to their innate wisdom sometimes it needs someone to be the translator per se in order to draw your attention to what your body is trying to tell you.

Hi Ferbon, it's one thing if it's distortion and lies but quite another having photos of flying red snakes. Prior to digital cameras, all they could do was draw pictures or write words about it. So they must have always been here, one explanation by Billy was a bio-organic missile. Maybe a good question to Billy to expand on that a bit more?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Edward

Post Number: 2790
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Antonio....

As to my own experience and what is mentioned in the FIGU materials....is,
that it is very common to see a WHITE Sphere. It means that you have started
out correctly. And, are in deep Meditation. The Blue color, if I remember it,
is mostly produced AFTER....the White Sphere manifestation.

So, it is a bit odd, that you started off with the Blue Color.

But, I think it was mentioned that the Blue Color is very positive. Just part
of the Meditation in development. Just, accept it during Meditation. In the
next Level...you will experience other visual phenomenons. It is
indeed...getting used to.

Of course, if you are out of Concentration(= Mediation: Billy's definition)
your visual experience will dissolve. Indeed, it is hard to get back into
that state, again. You have to start all over. But, this does not matter, no?

Pleasant Meditation.....

Edward.

Antonio

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Ramirez and thank you Edward. Yes,three years ago, I started with a white sphere, but I thought it was a point of light or something related to the light and the eyes!

Peace

Newinitiation

Post Number: 706
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ho all

Do you guys see smokey cloud like patterns when meditating?

I seem to see them more often than not with white streaks of pulsating lights.

Is this normal?

cheers
Matt Lee

Ramirez

Post Number: 880
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

I apologize for the dismal quality however with a 100K limit on attachments it's the best that can be shown.

It's very difficult to find the sparkling lights you might be referring to combined with a smokey cloud pattern but separately very easy.

This might be the sort of lights you see though here a cloud of them is very densely packed.

So this sort of effect though less concentrated combined with rolling clouds or waves of a smokey looking substance ..... yes it's quite common to see that with eyes closed during meditation.

If anyone has undergone Reiki or similar energy healing treatments this sort of display in front of closed eyes is normal and off course the background would be black.

sparkling lights
Cheers.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 713
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

That's an unusual photo you've taken Ramirez

What was the context in which this photo was taken.

It looks like snow or some moisture frozen on a window or frost.

cheers
Matt Lee

Ramirez

Post Number: 881
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

It's taken by pointing a camera out the open window of a parked car at a bushland location .... because it's more comfortable sitting in a car though many of the pics are taken on foot .... depends on location, but that one from a car.

So that's all there is ..... point camera, press shutter resulting in picture. In this case no glass or anything between camera and subject matter which is bushland.

Background is hazy as sometimes happens when the camera's focusing mechanism latches onto some phenomenon or other as a priority as it did here but that's not unusual. Also what you see is only part of a picture not the full frame.

We have moisture (fog - rain) but not snow where i am located.

If you have some imagination .... doesn't it look a bit like two animals facing towards the east side of picture at the center ?
Cheers.

Matthew

Post Number: 79
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

At first glance and without being able to further examine the photo in depth as you explained:

Could that not be a photo of moistened-laden pollen and/or tiny bits of plant debris floating on slow night air pocket which reflect light, originating from your car, it's interior or other sources of light, back into a camera. The moisture you refer to could increase the chances of a misted-up lens making the particles appear larger and how they do in the photo?

Just my first guess...

Peace,

Matthew

Ppc

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

you wrote: "...when the camera's focusing mechanism latches onto some phenomenon..."

There is no such thing as "phenomenon" or phenomena, only lack of the appropriate scientific knowledge able to explain. If this is what you meant, please explain that for those on the forum who take words literally.

Thank you.

Cool photo by the way.

Jay
If what you do is being threatened as a profession, that could be scary. But that's the same reason why I walked out on stage many times after receiving death threats. I couldn't live without doing what I wanted to do. So at the same time I have to be willing to die for it.

Marilyn Manson

Ramirez

Post Number: 884
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mathew,

No. Because i turn off the motor and lights including interior when parked to avoid that .... condensation from rain on a hot bonnet or exhaust both of which are noticeable at times if the motor is running though those look different on pictures to other natural (orbs - lights) phenomenon ..... i've tested that aspect extensively.

That was a unique picture unlike any other that night though not unique in that those sort of sparkling light clouds have appeared occasionally before.

There's no drifting clouds of pollen there. It's mainly bushland essentially a forest in a state park so no houses or people but i get what you mean.

On the night it was raining on and off so in those circumstances i normally rotate 4-5 camera's using one after the other accumulating a lot of pictures. It gets results. No not a misted up lens for absolutely certain.

So yes there was moisture about for sure but none of the many hundreds of other pics had anything like that showing and that picture was posted only to illustrate what sparkling lights look like during so called meditation ..... it's better than words.

So if you have clouds or waves of a deep blue looking substance combined with similar to the sort of effect shown in the picture that's what i see with closed eyes during "meditation" .... my version of it at least or energy healing treatments lying on a table whilst plugged into an MP3 player listening to music.
Cheers.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 719
Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013 - 02:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

Yeah it does look like an animal's head facing to the right, that's very peculiar.

Matt Lee

Antonio

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, July 07, 2013 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi my friends,
Is there some form of meditation similar to the buddhist Metta Meditation in spiritual teachings?
(Buddhist Metta Meditation: the cultivation of loving-kindness towards themselves, then one's loved ones, friends, teachers, strangers, enemies, and finally towards all sentient beings and the entire universe).

Peace
Antonio

Mark92111

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys/gals... I bumped into this site and was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge about this. Are these audio bits helpful to us or harmful? Thank you in advance for your responses. http://eocinstitute.org/meditation/brainwave_charts_brainwave_patterns/?gclid=CI20ud67hbkCFa9_QgodUgoAnA

Riko

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Antonio, Edward, Matt,

you are speaking about visual experience (phenomenons) during meditation, like to see white sphere, blue color, point of light, pulsating lights.
Its so interesting things and one can get result (can to know, to observe) if he is on right way in meditation, or not.

If I may, I would like to ask more questions.
Are this light, colour, -objects change position in your view (are objects move, circulate,..)? How long you see it in view (seconds, minutes, or just blink)? Did this objects, lights change, modify pattern (form), or have the same? Which kind of pattern (form) have the lights, colours?

Asking because, maybe I have the same experience in meditation.

Thank you
Best regards
Richard

Ramirez

Post Number: 939
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Riko,

"If I may, I would like to ask more questions.
Are this light, colour, -objects change position in your view (are objects move, circulate,..)? How long you see it in view (seconds, minutes, or just blink)? Did this objects, lights change, modify pattern (form), or have the same? Which kind of pattern (form) have the lights, colours?"

Primarily the patterns i see are like moving shape changing clouds which pass before (across) the eyes closed vision in front of you which is normally a blank usually dark area containing ..... nothing.

However these can also sometimes appear like waves which are usually composed of different shades of blue light containing various concentrations of tiny sparkles something like stars seen in a very dense part of the milky way galaxy from an out of city location where the air is clearer and there are no city lights.

Varies from session to session and in the same session can be just one effect or different effects following each other which usually last some minutes in total then fade.

The intensity of color changes as does the actual color itself which can sometimes be shades of blue but also yellow as does the volume and intensity of sparkling lights inside the clouds - waves.

Also very very occasionally an effect like a small swirling tornado - vortex enters the view and slowly drifts about which appears dark red in color ..... no idea what that is but it's interesting. Have never seen any white spheres with eyes closed but sometimes (very rarely) there are patterns. Also sometimes there is an effect like an exploding fireworks which is like a huge shower of sparks suddenly going off .... very rare though.

I normally experience this lying down in a darkened room down listening to music through earphones or when with a healer who can trigger these sort of "visions" through the use of hands on touch or manipulation of acupressure touch points most particularly on the feet but also head, solar plexus, shoulders and hands depending on combinations and techniques.

Similar sort of effects can sometimes be triggered by passing hands over different parts of the body without touching usually at a distance of about 2-4 inches particularly around the head and feet.

But it's at the feet particularly where the most powerful effects can be triggered and sessions are done listening to music ..... both persons are plugged into an MP3 player using tiny earphones.

And ..... it's similar - almost identical for both persons because she likes to have the same experiences so we reverse positions and she gets a dose of .... seeing stars and blue clouds drift by just to confirm it's for real.

But it's quite possible to obtain these effects alone and maybe some persons have a way with concentration and focus though i prefer the easy way out by using music and burning scented oils.

If the thought processes can be switched off the intensity and duration of effects seems to increase .......
Cheers.

Riko

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, September 20, 2013 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

thank you for your post.
My experience to "see" it, is similar.

"..... no idea what that is but it's interesting."
This is also interesting, what that is?, is it something real, existing (start of something bigger), or its just self producing unreal (fantasy images, objects,...), optical illusion, or is it only nerve impulses, or imagination?

In the Billys book Einfuhrung in die meditation is, (..in dark room by breathing excercise and concentration to no thinking, in detail writed on many many pages), one can reach (if I good translate it):

460. Generally develop balancing consciousness according to Spiritual and consciousness evolutional level of man, namely in various light form, so e.g . look like star, look like luminous spot, look like little shiny formation or so., which everything together and in the end look like SOHAR manifest oneself, look like most power luminous centre spiritual level; indescribable
royal fill lights most clearing and in highest emitting, beauty and perfection.

But in next one section down is writed :
461. But, if in meditation excercise manifest oneself complicated or dramatic images phenomena or at all "imagery" etc., then that is, that meditation excercise is untrue, and there is effect of autosuggestion with euphoric value.

Antonio

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi rico,
in my experience this lights are mainly blue and they appear after the white color. the color is very intense. these lights pulse, move and change shape. sometimes they tends to becomes green.
But, when I start to think about them, then the the color fades. my attitude, during that moment of meditation, is completely passive and neutral. If I start meditation without the right concentration (caused by stress, thougths , hard day, feelings etc) I see nothing...just black.

hi my friends

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 353
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Ramirez,Riko and Antonio

my thoughts:

if you know your a being of light and dont fear death/anything and live by The Creations Laws you can be visited by The Brotherhood of Light (Children of Light) i think you are getting visits hence this post

Thoth explained certain things before the earth was quarantined

if possible before replying read all the links here
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/thot/esp_thot_1.htm

Fasting helps, can tell you where to put your light/more

this is a good read too but read above link and bellow link later if time permits
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/corpherm.html

no music could be a good idea to start so your neutral positive, no fear is a must and know good and bad is neutral and thought is time and you are light beings.

i know this is not for everyone atm and i know i must respect that

Jacob feel free to comment if possible

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Tom

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to share an interesting TEDx presentation by a neuroscientist - Sara Lazar, who has been studying changes in grey matter content in specific regions of the brain, caused by meditation practice. I found this presentation interesting because it correlates physical changes in the brain with changes experienced in the thinking, feelings and psyche and because it demonstrates a quantifiable means of measuring psychological development.

For anyone who is interested;
Presentation link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8rRzTtP7Tc
Publication links: http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~lazar/publications.html

The presentation describes the results from two separate studies. Participants brains were scanned in an MRI to assess the quantity of grey matter in specific regions of the brain.

Study 1: Grey matter content in the brains of regular meditators, who meditate for 30-40mins per day, was compared against grey matter content in the brains of demographically matched non-meditators.

The study showed that the frontal region in the brain, responsible for working memory and executive decision making, was larger in the meditators, relative to the non-meditators (on average). Also shown, was that between the age of 25 and 50, the thickness of the grey matter in the meditators frontal brain region remained consistent, while the control group of non-meditators experienced an average decrease in grey matter thickness of approximately 10%. This shows that mediation practice may slow down or prevent the natural age related decline in critical brain structure for this specific brain region.

Study 2: Effect of meditation on people who never meditated before, placed on an “8 week meditation-based stress reduction program”. Participants were told to meditate daily for 30-40 minutes;

Changes in the subjects' grey matter brain content, as a result of the meditation;

Hippocampus growth - responsible for learning, memory and emotion regulation. Also noted was that less grey matter in the hippocampus is typically found in people who suffer depression and PTSD.

Temporo parietal junction growth - responsible for perspective taking, empathy and compassion.

Amygdala shrinkage – fight or flight section of the brain. The more stress reduction participants reported, the smaller their amygdala's became.

The presentation does not mention the type of meditation practiced in either of the studies. It would be interesting to conduct similar studies, comparing test subjects practicing Billy’s prescribed forms of meditation & concentration, versus other mainstream forms of meditation that Billy has advised against.

Cheers
Tom.

Abdiel

Post Number: 89
Posted on Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To ramires:

That picture seem as if you put a glass between the camera and the objective and shoot a type of white powder on the glass, then you take the picture.

Corey

Post Number: 496
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2013 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Tom, that is very interesting, no doubt.
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Riko

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Antonio,

I have the same experience, blue lights slowly pulse, move and change shape. Sometimes (cca 2 times in 3 last months :-) ), if I more and more relax in observation, blue lights move slowly and slowly, then stop move and size is bigger and bigger and I see it in my whole view.
Yes, if I start to think about them, or think about something, then the color lights fades.

I would like to ask how (where) you see this lights?, do you see it by your eyes on your eyelid (if you have closed eyes during meditation)? or do you see it somewhere below (above) from your eyes?

Regards
Richard

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page