Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 29, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through January 29, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 797
Posted on Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, love that example/explanation! Very logical.

Danke
Salome,
Bruce

Newinitiation

Post Number: 907
Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To All

To all forum members here and the moderators, I wish for you with genuine good intentions the best of what the new year is able to bring for you that is meaningful in your own personal and individual ways by the fruits of your own thoughts, feelings and actions.

I hope that despite all the negative and atrocious things in the prophecies and predictions that is unfolding right before our eyes, that through your eyes and your inner vision, there is much that is also beautiful, worthy, wonderful, lovely, fantastic, dignified, inspiring, awesome and amazing over the other side of the fence that you are able to see.

Despite my restricted and limited vision and my small knowledge of the truth, I am still able to break away from the confines of the bubble of darkness and ignorance to leap over across the boundaries of time and space to see the profound awesomeness of being in this microcosm of likeminded individuals to be able to share freely whatever ideas and thoughts that I and we are able to muster and to take a step back and reflect on the amazement of it all that essentially we are dealing with ‘the greatest knowledge ever given onto human beings in the history of the earth human race’ and that we are living in the far future ahead of time at the same time that we still grapple with the vagaries of the here and now in the present.

Peering out at the colossal expanse of the night sky and juxtaposing the earth to the grand universal space and to think that we aren’t even a speck of a speck of dust in the grand scheme of things does not in any way diminish our precious value and worth of our lives and all life on this planet but it does to the woes and problems we have on this earth that through our egocentric and ethnocentric views, we have compounded and exaggerated the problems and made it bigger than what it really is because our own future survival is at stake.

Yet we are ones who need the earth and the universe and not the other way around so it does bring home the lesson that we need to be good, compassionate, loving and empathic to each other, good to mother earth and all life within it.

So in the end I hope you guys and girls find whatever it is that you are still looking for, to more respect, veneration, reverence, honour, insight, learning, awareness, understanding, knowledge, recognition and cognition of truth, to love and be loved, to help and assist and be helped and assisted, to inspire and move and to be inspired and be moved, to develop and evolve, to find peace, love, harmony and freedom within and without and to achieve ‘the wisdom of knowledge so that you may wisely follow the laws of Creation’ (TJ, Jmmanuel)

Cheers
Matt Lee

Rosemarie

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think i am an alien to this world.

My bed - i start my day in my bed. Seemingly the only place i am in my truest self.
As i stand up, i hold my door's knob in my mind thinking, "another day, another day, yes, today is another same day."
I swing my door, and my eyes are the first to reach each side of the house.
I look to my right and there on the wall our 20 yr old last supper wooden carvings.
Farther in front is our living room with a side table filled with 6 head and bodies of religious symbols and heavenly idols in differing sizes and colors.
i look at the chair further and sometimes i see my mother and my father praying in chorus with the radio 4:30am daily rosary routine.
I walk toward our eating table and many times i see my mother, father, brothers, sisters and niece marking their bodies with a cross and saying Amen at same times.
Many many times i talk to them and tell them that at least try to think whats wrong with christianity but also every single attempt became a memory not worth remembering.

I walk outside our house with a still hard acceptance of inability to initiate belief change.
Yet then i realize my world is big, not only on the grounds but also as i look upwards.

So i keep walking.

And i walk and i see a church with a cross sign atop it for about every 10 blocks of the road.
And as i walk, there began 10's, and later 100's of people walking onto a single place.
And then i realized that my family was also there, in front of me, smiling back at me holding my hand to forcibly drag me to the same place.

I can refuse. I always wanted to unstoppably refuse.

But i come. Only always my body come. I do not let my self self to even lay a toe on that ground.

And then i sit. I repeatedly sit, stand, sit and many times kneel.
But my attention is somewhere.

In that place, there are 2000 people who think the same as my family. Them who kneels proudly, who raises hands for glorious praising, who sings songs like chanting bounding spells, who claps hands rejoicing their eucharistic togetherness, them who believe without stopping, them who do things i used to do,
them who for me, i wanted to change
them who i wanted to change but i can not
them who cannot be changed because they dont want to be changed
them who i call sometimes neighbor,
sometimes strangers
sometimes friends
sometimes parents
sometimes family

Thats how my day passes. Every day.
I literally unable to start changing others other than me.
So i end my day always, back here on my bed -seemingly the only place i can see straight my most self,
a place where i think of others' worlds
Of where and what others are living in.

And me in return, will be very delighted to know yours. Your worlds.

Earthling

Post Number: 808
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rosemarie ... very interesting .. takes me back to being a child although my upbringing was very different

how old are you, may I ask?
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Ramirez

Post Number: 969
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 04:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not sure where to place this link but here seems appropriate because it's pertinent and connected to thinking.

All credit to Mavi for discovering this on Youtube.

Around one and a half hours with many slides interspersed which are valuable in explaining somewhat abstract concepts ..... abstract to some but probably familiar to many who study the Meier material.

Same person Mark Passio has other videos in circulation dealing with cause and effect, polarity, correspondence etc so he is familiar with the 7 Hermetic principles and accurately describes these as the creative - universal laws.

All up ..... worthwhile to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atjdCbayxYM
Cheers.

Rosemarie

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Im 22 Bruce

Vincent

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rosemarie,

I had a very similar upbringing to yours. I was brought up in a strongly Catholic religous family. My parents always took my 2 brothers and 2 sisters and I to church every Sunday. I felt foreign there. Religion itself felt foreign to me from as far back as I can remember. I never bought it, even at the age of 5-6. I don't know why I never believed it but all my siblings did? Maybe because my numerology number is 7. Maybe that had something to do with it, but I don't really know.

I remember around the age of 5 I often used to look up at the moon and wonder what the force was that was keeping it up there. But my line of thinking was not of a magical force, like other kids may think of, but what scientific force it was. Naturally it eluded me at that age.

Rosemarie

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What about you Bruce? Your age and would you tell me whats with your childhood or any important changes in your life as you look into Meier and the teachings?

Matt

Post Number: 388
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I think i am an alien to this world."

I take it you meant to say feel?

At times I feel like an alien to this world too. :-(

Earthling

Post Number: 809
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rosemarie, I asked your age because from your family 'holding your hand and forcibly dragging you ..', it seemed you were much younger, or that was a childhood memory.

I'm 57 ... my parents & family did not drag me anywhere but when I was young they sent me to 'Sunday school' and another afternoon or two per week to Hebrew school. There were not many of us who took to the whole thing & before 10 years old, I rejected the majority of it as too much fiction, illogical stories with silly rituals and a dose of brain-washing mixed in. I was always getting into trouble with the Rabbi and accused of being a bad influence for the others. Frankly, most of the kids completed this religious obligation to their parents up to the age of 13, who were in turn paying homage to their parents & their ancestors, and then that was the end of it for most of us.

The most important lesson for me from Meier & the Spiritual Teaching he passes on, is self-responsibility, self-responsibility, self-responsibility ... even if you believe in a greater or greatest power called God, believers have the expression "God helps those who help themselves", and this naturally applies and likely was stolen/falsified from the Creation or Creation Universal-consciousness, whatever you want to call it.

From this inherent to the human, pre-given self-responsibility, not a single one of us can escape, therefore it is clear that one must get down in the dirt of everyday reality, from wherever one finds ones self, and start digging, one shovel at a time, like every other human and like a worker bee or worker ant, and as you keep your feet firmly planted on terra-firma, let your imagination shoot for the stars.

Billy has said that every single creature in the Creation has its own mission; therefore, whatever that is, get busy and stay busy.

That is the most important thing I've gotten from the Spiritual Teaching.

What about you, Rosemarie, what have you gotten from this whole thing so far?

Salome.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Shark_mode

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am definitely an alien to this world. I might even go so far as to say alien to this time-space configuration. My daydream fantasy is to slide between dimensions like the Plejarens do and visit different universes and also travel in time.

But I also feel like I don't belong no matter where I travel on Earth and nothing feels like home. But I might also be some primitive caveman with issues that need fixing. I tend to think that overall, despite eating too fast at times, that I am starting to get control of my life and live within the Creation laws and directives. So maybe I was a time traveler in a previous lifetime? I don't know how to know for sure. But I sure wish I could even be a multidimensional traveler that has incarnated on this primitive 21st Earth we all know.

I think what is really, really cool at getting your inner alien on, is that it is not only about the sexy silver jumpsuit and space helmet cravings, but that you take self responsibility for your life, learn about the spirit teaching everyday, and act like a spiritually evolving Plejaren. No matter how mini-me.

Best regards,
Anthony

Rosemarie

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seems odd. My memories give me sad feelings. But what i said about my world is whats really happening right now.
So how do meier and the teachings affect me...
Sorry but icant answer that right now. I feel like im gonna explode yet deep there is empty.
Soryy i just cant at this point.

Learningtruth

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I want to thank Melissa for a previous post that was very appreciated and helpful.

Thank you! Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I printed out that advice and have been trying to use it.

Reading the Might of Thoughts (amazing!) and working on self-responsibility and clearing out deep negative thoughts for sure!

Anyone want to talk about the teachings on the phone? Billy says conversations are learning right?

Oh I have an uncle who's dying of lung cancer within a month they say. Any way to use the power of consciousness to help him? Can prayer help? He'd have to have strong faith in it and know people are praying for him right?

Votan

Post Number: 157
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learningtruth

There are many alternate therapies out there that can help you uncle. One is bicarbonate of soda.

Look on the internet.

Joe
joe

Schantz

Post Number: 183
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learningtruth,

I no longer live in Atlanta.

My recommendations to your earlier questions in this thread would be...

Quit watching television

Don't listen to noisy music

Eat healthy foods

Stay away from crowded places

Get outside as much as possible

Find places where you can observe nature

Enjoy your quiet time

Keep reading and rereading the Meier material

Keep thinking about the Meier material

Msmichelle

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This message is for Jacob:

Reference to your recent question to BEAM....How do you plan to use self hypnotic suggestion in order to accomplish this quest?

Jacob
Hello Eduard,

In the spirit teaching, you explain that it is possible to learn self-hypnosis to such a depth that studying while being in hypnotic trance can be done, providing the ability to learn and remember very fast.

Of course it is clear to me that normal studying with normal amounts of information is most important.

Is it advisable to use an hypnotic suggestion to command the material-consciousness-block to aid the process of learning by using ones dreams? Provided that (self)hypnosis is mastered to a good extend.

Yes, that’s advisable.

I am thinking of the expression that „after a good nights rest” people often come to an answer of a problem they have a hard time solving.

Salome, Jakobjn

Thanks for any insight.

Salome
MsMichelle

Jacob

Post Number: 136
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michelle,

It was basically a question to Eduard concerning my own studies of the spirit teaching.
The only thing I can say is that hypnosis plays a very significant part in analyzing, interpreting and evaluating of dreams.

Its possible to actually command the power of the material subconsciousness and material unconsciousness forms (subconsciousness and unconsciousness are NOT the same), in order to analyse dreams and use it as evolutionary help.

In an 'average' Earth human the material subconsciousness operates at 33% of brain capacity and is there for much more powerful then the material consciousness in its abilities.

This is only advisable if a skilled hypnotizer is available or in rare cases when self-hypnosis is mastered to such an extend that self-hypnosis can be used to manipulate dreams and dream states.
I am not allowed share more information on how to do this, etc. because it could lead to confusion, etc.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Matt

Post Number: 390
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"In an 'average' Earth human the material subconsciousness operates at 33% of brain capacity and is there for much more powerful then the material consciousness in its abilities."

Hi Jacob,

Any idea what percentage Billy's material subconsciousness would be operating at?

Bianca

Post Number: 107
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce,
Thank you for your writings on your blog, most informative!
Just curious... do any of your old friends from Sunday school keep in touch and know of your life choices today, what do they think?
I am asking because I am surrounded with same mentality and recently when I said that people must be responsible for their own life choices and actions, the usual 'shut down' comment was flung towards me... 'so now you say the holocaust didnt happen?'

Salome Bianca
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Msmichelle

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob for the insight.
MsMichelle

Vincent

Post Number: 44
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a little off track on this hypnosis discussion. Billy said a person cannot use hypnosis to remember their past incarnation. And I see many Hypnotists advertizing that they do past life regression. Somethings not right then, and I don't think Billy is wrong.

Ramirez

Post Number: 975
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The new age fad of "Past Life Regression" is probably little more than past life imagination if the information from Billy Meier is to be accepted for one specific reason ..... persons on average dont carry memories of past lives in the material subconscious or unconscious ...... only records of events from the current life though it's possible for some .... not many, to access records of past lives through various techniques which then become part of the present life's subconscious and unconscious content which can be later drawn on as memories .... just like real events or dreams.

So i think the majority of those pursuing past life information whether claiming to be able to regress persons or those claiming to have trance or meditation induced memories surface are to a large extent experiencing imaginary things much like dreams sometimes fueled by suggestions from the so called hypnotist or regression facilitator ..... it's a business like tarot card readings, psychic readings and so forth where people pay for results and the facilitator needs to provide something to keep the business going.

However i think it's accurate what Billy says in that some children usually up to about the age of 4-5-6 though sometimes later are able to access records of past lives and would recount these matter of factly by claiming they have been here before, things around them now have changed from before, they recognise persons but before they were someone else etc plus also some adults would have this capability.

But .... if money or sensationalist publicity is involved it's most likely not the real thing though sincere persons with real recollections are sometimes taken advantage of so the distinctions become blurred depending on circumstances of individual cases.
Cheers.

Jacob

Post Number: 137
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Michelle,

I can tell this wasn’t the answer you were hoping for.

Hi, Matt,

I assume its higher then that of an ‚average’ Earth human being, but your guess is as good as mine, I have the suspicion that it is coupled to a certain ratio which gets more equal over lifetimes when the use of the consciousness increases, but that is just an assumption.

Hi, Vincent,

It can be easily explained:
The form of hypnosis used on Earth is not suited for past life regressions because it does not neutralize a certain factor (safeguard) in the censor (the block between the material consciousness and material subconsciousness), in order to access past life memories.
When attempted with regular hypnosis, this safeguard kicks in and blocks access to those memories, it will connect with the collective subconsciousness and obtain past life memories from other people and pass them over as ones own, but in fact they arent.

At the current level of consciousness-related evolution it is not recommended at all that the Earth human has access to his past life memories, especially not if he / she is incapable of dealing with his/her current life.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page