Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 22, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through February 22, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hawaiian

Post Number: 176
Posted on Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The coarse material human being is incarnated with the non-material spirit energy embodied with appropriate attributes and the free will to evolve with time so that it becomes half material which evolves further to become the first of seven stages of pure non-material spiritual forms just as the universe also evolves from the material to pure spiritual. The vibrational frequency increases as the level of evolution increases, therefore in order for one level to merge into the other, it must first become similar in frequency so that both levels are harmonic and energy is interchanged or “swinging” in nature.

Therefore the most efficient manner for a material human to evolve spiritually is to take and practice Billy Meier’s advice from a childhood’s observation of innocence free of self-contamination and learned behavioral beliefs coupled with strict scientific double-blind protocols when encountering new experiences along with the self-discipline control of applying humane quality influences in a neutral slightly positive manner when interacting during both the waking and dreaming states.

What may initially appear negative action is actually positive when it is a reaction to a negative stimuli in order to balance out the forces caused by that negative action, but because currently the material situation of Earthly affairs are too dangerous that amounts to self-suicide by the powers that be, which is contrary to creational teachings, it is prudent to apply these attributes in the dream realms where impulses from higher intelligences are often imparted to Earthly humans in the interest of spiritual evolution and technical advances. Therefore it is in your best interest to also influence the dream realms by the thoughts, meditation and actions one takes in the waking states that ensures your survival in such harsh environments.

Unfortunately the odds of one finding such compatibility amongst fellow human beings in the material world is extremely rare, for the time being it is your material subconscious and material collective-conscious and other related components that are your references and most logical attributes to develop and evolve until the situation changes unless one is directly connected to the FIGU core and BEAM himself.

Riko

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

about age of Spirit forms, according to Scott post at http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/6710.html#POST21132

Earthhuman Spiritforms:
The oldest: 12,000,000 years
8,000,000 years
6,000,000 years
4,500,000 years (Average age of most Earth human Spiritforms)
2,500,000 years
2,000,000 years
The youngest: 1,500,000 years

Extraterrestial originated Spiritforms who live currently on Earth
The olderst: 12,000,000,000 years
The youngest: 6,000,000,000 years

So we can see so big difference between Earth and ET Spirit forms.

Im interesting in, have someone the information, how old is Ptaahs Spirit form? And from which age of incarnated Spirit form in human, can this human have title JHWH?

Regards
Richard

Scott

Post Number: 2425
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Riko,

This list which refers to the various ages of Spirit forms incarnated on Earth is inaccurate. The age of Billy's Spirit form is somewhere over 9 Billion years, which has also been revised from approximately 86 Billion years. I haven't found any revision to these numbers, perhaps someone may know.

Salome

Earthling

Post Number: 786
Posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

take this with a large heaping of salt ... I've heard that ET originating spirit-forms here on earth are as old as 25 mill yrs and earth-originating spirit-forms are as old as 12 mill yrs

The avg Plejaren spirit-form is about 30 mill yrs

but I stand to be corrected
Salome,
Bruce

Blake_p

Post Number: 164
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I asked Billy again in the Q and A earlier this year because of the discrepancy between the contact notes and his previous answer in the Q and A.
His response was that his spirit form knows an age of approximately 9.6 billion years.

Derrycity

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I heard an interview with Edward T martin stating that Billys spirit originated off this planet and that he was JHWH spirit who volunteered to come to earth and bring the creational teaching back to earth. Can anyone tell me the origins of Billys spirit and when it came to earth

Corey

Post Number: 515
Posted on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy has the Nokodemion spirit-form from a galaxy that is so old it doesn't exist anymore, and has been reincarnating on Earth for 389,000 years.
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Derrycity

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey. I heard an interivew with edward T martin. He stated that Billys spirit had volunteered to come to earth to bring the spirit teaching and that his spirit was that of an Ishwish. Its great interivew none the less.
https://archive.org/details/UfoBillyMeier-JesusLostYearsInIndia

What is a nokodemion.

Corey

Post Number: 519
Posted on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nokodemion is an historical fiqure among Plejaren forefathers and other ET races, who was/is for having been the first one to compile the spiritual teaching millions and billions of years ago, based on the laws and recommendations of Creation, and spreading the teaching throughout galaxies and peoples across space. He also was the universal prophet, the first prophet to appear among any race of people on any world, and fulfilled his duty during that time period too. When his people fell astray from the laws and recommendations of Creation, stepped down from his place as an AA level collective (after the high council level), and once again became born in human form, re-joining the human reincarnation cycle to save his people. He built a race of androids and in the principal of gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit, the androids apprehended the murderous criminals in 8 short years for example. I also think I read in an contact report that the Nokodemion spirit-form was the first JWHW to appear among the Old Lyrian peoples.

This same spirit-from is the same one that enlivens Billy (9.6 billion years old) today.

There is lots of research you can do among the Future of Mankind site to research Nokodemion, and my examples are just the tip of the iceberg, for which the Plejaren's and Billy have released small excerpts from the long Plejaren historical annals.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Justsayno

Post Number: 586
Posted on Friday, November 22, 2013 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Derrycity, here's a better one as Edward T. Martin seems to take great liberty with the material...
https://archive.org/details/UfoEtMessagesBillyMeier
There's a reason why Michael Horn is Billy Meier's official representative in the U.S. :-)
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Derrycity

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much. For both your responses.

Melissa

Post Number: 106
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

Michael Horn is (an) Authorized American Media Representative for the 'Billy Meier Contacts'.

We, (pro-FIGU-americans), are all representatives, whether we have asked for a contract or not.
-Melissa

Justsayno

Post Number: 589
Posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melissa, yes that is true in a broad sense. But how many of you representatives are asked to speak on Coast to Coast? Only the media representative? My point was, there's a reason for that. And what did you think of the Edward T. Martin interview?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 879
Posted on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well you never know until you try harder

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I find it somewhat perplexing that there exists such a specific examination of the spirit realm but little examination of how that realm most assuredly interacts with our current existence. i.e. The existence of higher spiritual intelligence and their potential interaction with Humans. The possibility does exist that I overlooked some pertinent piece of information regarding this issue. I wonder if someone with first hand knowledge of this issue could elaborate by providing concrete justifications for your forthcoming explanations in a clear and concise fashion. Much appreciated.

Vincent

Post Number: 39
Posted on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I listened to Michael Horn many times on Coast to Coast. He does an excellent job talking about the Meier case. I'm so glad he decided to take up that job!

Schantz

Post Number: 183
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent,

Just don't ask that dude a question he doesn't like. I think the questioner in this photo was asking about getting certification to speak to a ball of light.

Dude

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It appears I may have found an answer to my previous query dated 26December2013. I appreciate nonetheless the opportunity to post.

Vincent

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Schantz,

That's very funny!

Speaking of questions. At question time at the end of the shows on Coast to Coast when the listeners are invited on, I think Michael does a good job restraining himself from all the liars who regularly come on claiming to be having ET contacts themselves. He never challenges them for proof or even talks to them in any way about anything to do with their bogus ET contact stories. He just ignores them and what they said. (I think I remember Billy saying something about idiots or stupidity should be met with silence! Maybe that's what his doing? )

Actually I want to see that particular 2012 UFO conference. I read in the archives somewhere that it was going to be released for purchase but I can't find it anywhere and I'm still waiting. I don't know if I'm looking in the wrong place for it or if it's even out yet. If it is, any idea where I can get it?

Rev

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know if I'm on the right discusion, but can someone tell me which one goes first... 1. The spirit. 2. The conscience. 3. The psyche. 4. The feelings. 5. Thoughts. Is this order correct?

Tom

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rev,

Welcome to the forum. The best answer that I have seen to your question is contained in a post by Jacob, posted in 2011 on the "Thinking and Thoughts" board (See link below). A detailed diagram is presented.

The book "Might of the Thoughts" (translated from "Macht der Gedanken" by Billy) provides some practical explanations relating to you question.

Posting #708 by Jacob:
Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 10:53 am
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/11920.html#POST56354

Cheers,

Tom.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 191
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rogerpeck,

The reason(s) why there is so much on the non-material spiritual realm(s) is because existence in that form is neutrally balanced and follows specific laws and directives, these non-material entities have already evolved past the material stages, but their connectiveness are still linked towards the material realms, but have little logic reasoning other than impulses to assist material beings in their evolutionary development because they have already learned and evolved past the material stages of evolution. (see Schema Chart for reference)

Only in the case of Nokodemion, did pure spiritual realms get directly involved in affairs with the material realm when his co-created peoples were threatening the entire DERN universe’s spiritual evolution. Even this intervention did not succeed as wars and degeneration continued 389,000 years ago from the same co-created peoples that should have learned from their mistakes. This is the same time period when his spirit-form started incarnating on Earth to this day in Billy. If one really thinks logically, Nokodemion could have simply asked the Petale level to return every single spirit-form he co-created into pure energy prior to even thinking about them so that the DERN universe would be completely purged and allowed to evolve naturally without any more Lyrian/Vegan wars, the Eye of God destruction, no 144,228 ring leaders, no Giza and other degenerate events. But he forgoes his own pure spiritual evolution in the Arahat Athersata and is currently incarnated in Billy. There are more reasons for this decision, some of which is dynamic and still subject to the Cause and Effect principle.

If you read carefully in many of BEAM’s writings he purposively leaves “dis-jointed” sentences to be connected approperly by each material human being in accordance to their own unique set of attributes and circumstances to be arrived at their own free will so that such connections are deemed humanely logical in function to their own internal and external environments. What may be logically defined accordingly to my own set of attributes based on spirit-form evolution, quality of storage bank information, self-discipline of material consciousness, psyche, both internal and external environments and other factors is quite different from your set of attributes.

Because there are so much differences of dynamics between material beings and most importantly, the free will is the most apparent parameter that determines whether the current personality actually logically applies itself so that the “collective” selves, the material conscious, subconscious, central-conscious and pure spiritual counter parts are in harmony and co-exist for the benefit of that particular material human being. Good management is the key to success or failure and that is the primary reason why no specific one -size -fits –all method will suffice, each person must apply themselves accordingly

Justsayno

Post Number: 604
Posted on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent, the reasoning is probably because lots of Americans HAVE been used by MILAB as experiments leaving them with false memories of ET abduction. So one can only have pity for them as they aren't aware of the truth and the truth about their contacts. If Michael tried to tell them they were full of crap, they wouldn't believe him. So he can only point them to the Meier material in the hopes that they can find the truth themselves. If I'm wrong about that, please chime in Michael. I love the fact that we have so many drones overhead that everyone is looking to the skies and thinking they are ET. I bet that pisses off the military industrial complex LOL. Thanks to the drones people almost always think it's ET (except in places where they are striking and killing and are widely known as being U.S. black ops mercenaries) so they are doing their part in making people aware that we are not alone in this universe. Don't you find it weird that almost all American ET abductees are related to some family member who is part of a 3 letter entity? It's almost like they gave their approval to experiment on their family members. Don't forget the Ashtar Sheran minions with their hypnotic capabilities. In the '50s our Canadian head of Project Magnet later called Project Second Story Wilburt B. Smith was hypno-toaded into receiving and writing a lot of false information which was shared with American counterparts. And that disinformation continues to this day.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page