Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 08, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through March 08, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 721
Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> And it couldn't be more accurate, as anyone can observe with the epidemic of the incessant, mindless cell phone use today!

Magic_pie

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

Something else to consider. Anger, is not necessarily a negative or negating thing. Remember, Jmmanuel became angry with the money changers at the temple, and drove them out with a whip, because they turned a place of reflection into a Walmart. Anger would become negating if the human abused it or was not using it correctly.

But here is a valuable piece of the puzzle that many, many probably overlook. In MH's movie "The Silent Revolution of Truth" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoZO6CAXxsI) where Billy talks about losing his arm (27.22min). He also reveals that after the accident he was delirious; and what he had done was "simply not appropriate." Asket said from this Billy would learn from this "self-control," among other things.

Billy writes spiritual teaching for the Plejaren and therefore must be at least as evolved as an average Plejaren to do this, probably much higher. Despite having committed the negative and negating, like any other earthling, Billy has evolved himself to a level where he now helps the Plejaren. This shows that the negative and negating does not go away with evolution, the human just gets better at controlling it.

We have this tendency to think that the Plejaren are these 'perfect' human beings who have conquered all of life's problems, and must never get mad, or even fall really backwards if life throw's them a big curve. This is not the case. They have to work just as hard as WE do; and the lesson never ends.

Best regards,
Anthony

Ferbon

Post Number: 316
Posted on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Magic_pie

You could perhaps also say that explosion of a supernova is a result of an "anger" because it breaks through as an explosion, but which in its kind is also constructive and natural.Thus it is not destructive, but destructively - constructive and as such follows certain logic and could, of course, be classified as link in: passing - becoming - passing, etc. chain of events.
What you maybe referring to is very unfortunate, senseless, destructive anger without making up for created imbalance like in case of a disease, overpopulation, religion, illness, degeneration, lying, murder, hatred, etc.

From above short analogy, it could then perhaps also be concluded that anger itself is nothing wrong as long as it is controlled by natural way of thinking and acting and at all times it is bound by person's ability to resolve things rationally. This, on the other hand is mastered by people of certain level of advancement which (if attained) from then on prevents such person from totally degenerate misuse of anger in solely destructive manner. This level is the one with connection to all encompassing universal love which - to be sure - is not and will not be properly understood by Earth's people still for a long time as explained in Henok's prophecies - (Needed to add this here before praise-junkies come up with relationships or marriages with flowers or stars or any similar nonsense).

Salome

Magic_pie

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferb,

How are you doing you ole devil? Glad to see you sticking something in. "Anger" compared to the explosion of a supernova, I like it! You got a good litmus test looking for it in nature. That is what I do too.

But my friend, I think you might have mis-understood my main point. You said, "This, on the other hand is mastered by people of certain level of advancement which (if attained) from then on prevents such person from totally degenerate misuse of anger in solely destructive manner." There is no guarantee that a person can't go backwards; Billy explains in the "Might of the Thoughts" that a hard or terrible event in a person's life can even throw a person of high evolution. That is why a good/healthy foundation is necessary, and then there is the daily maintenance even for highly evolved people like Billy Meier or Ptaah.

The more I think of it, my Quetzal example was bad because losing an arm to these advanced extraterrestrials is no bid deal with their medical advances. So Quetzal might not feel broken down like an earthling, who becomes handicapped for life with the loss of an arm and could start vexing or seeking revenge or some other harmful thing.

Cheers,
Anthony

Shark_mode

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, February 07, 2014 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Ferb,

Let's take it over here to be better on topic. You said to Ramirez, "Why don't you ask him (Billy) what relevance has your pixel library of wonders to the teachings...?"

My friend, what are your hobbies? Do your hobbies/outside activities have a relevance to the spirit teaching? Why do you think that Meier students who are interested in photographing strange phenomena are not directing their energy to the teaching? What hobby should these people be doing to garner a adequate lesson?

The human being must discover things for himself/herself. And the human being must find the truth for himself/herself. These are cores of the teaching. Why then would you stop Ramirez from his hobby of photography that is fulfilling his curiosity to discover something for himself? Isn't his hobby also a lesson in self-responsibility? Also isn't taking pictures and trying to solve a mystery a good exercise in knowing rather than believing?

All the best bites,
Anthony

Ferbon

Post Number: 350
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shark_mode

I think in my case we could safely substitute "hobby" with "self-obligation". However don't ask me what exact implications this self-obligation represents because it differs from person to person and may be confusing if exact activities are mentioned. If you are interested I may ask for help in somehow broader and better understanding of this in one of the round of questions.

Salome

Justsayno

Post Number: 601
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon, why would it be confusing if exact activities are mentioned?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Ferbon

Post Number: 351
Posted on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno

Because - similarly to dream interpretation - you yourself can best put in context, differentiate and define your own self-obligation in its material and spiritual extent/dimensions which then obviously can't always be even grasped with words. This means that it is not bound by material intellect and existence even if such try to justify it.

Long story short, if you're interested in details, examples, DIY etc. - you better ask Billy ;)

Salome

Justsayno

Post Number: 602
Posted on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Ferbon if it can't be grasped in words, maybe you should take a picture of it LOL. Seriously you told me I'm pissing my life away but refuse to mention what you do on your off time. Is that fair? Is that really the correct way to act? So you only want to be the judge, but don't want to be judged? How do we really know that your "hobby/self obligation" is aligned with the spiritual teaching? BTW I refuse to ask Billy some vague question that you are unable to articulate. You seemed fine at articulating everything else, but not this???
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Ferbon

Post Number: 352
Posted on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno

I thought I said too much while you claim I said nothing.

This tells me that my articulation is indeed at fault here so let me explain again my basic understanding of self-obligation in the way that is hopefully more digestible.

As said before, "self-obligation" should represent much broader scope than simple hobby and because of this it is hard to define it to the fullest extent. There are many activities involved which continue throughout your life and these change with you and your situation, your age, available time, capabilities, etc. So for six months you maybe writing articles, then for another three months you may be involved in social work, education, lectures in your local study group etc. Then you may be involved in presentations, picture taking, interviews just to then do social work again, etc, etc but not only in respect to one area/subject of personal interest (like hobby) but anything and anyone who deals with the mission and - through this - with greater good.

Also the start of self-obligation should be when you decide honestly and without a doubt to live accordingly with Creational laws and commandments and be one of the people responsible for the mission by all means available to them and equally for the consequences of failure.

The reason why mentioning specific activities may be misleading is due to the simple fact that each person is different and has different possibilities available to them. One person may be a businessman with above average intelligence and many connections, while other a simple farmer.One may live in the capitol city while other in the village or mountains etc.
Judging them by their doings or trying to duplicate would then be incorrect because you should be realist with your own actual situation at all times. Thus you should resort to what you can truly accomplish at given time.

As you can see no matter what the activity is, it is of value while performed with reality, logic, honesty and respect to the mission, yourself and your determination; is of love and in accordance with the Creational laws and commandments.

Also as mentioned before, self-obligation covers areas with endless possibilities and for this reason it is best to consult Billy every time the suspicion of self-obligation arises ;) after all he is the one who knows all about it.

Salome

Newinitiation

Post Number: 959
Posted on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon

Ferbon if you don't mind what is your real name?

Matt Lee

Justsayno

Post Number: 603
Posted on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seriously Ferbon, you think I should ask Billy about every single think I'm thinking of doing or wanting to do? LOL where's the self responsibility in that? You assume many things about me in your post. Like I'm unable to multi-task and all those things you mention like social work, education, lectures, picture taking have often all happened for me on the same day :-) You also assume that all my free time is spent on my hobby and I am obsessed with it. I'm not since I have many other interests. You assume I lived an uncreational life prior to finding Billy but I can honestly tell you that everything I had learned and understood prior has only been reinforced by Billy's material.
You said "Judging them by their doings or trying to duplicate would then be incorrect because you should be realist with your own actual situation at all times. Thus you should resort to what you can truly accomplish at given time." Maybe you should take your own advice instead of pretending you know more than everyone else and since you have no clue what I can accomplish, why I do it, what I get out of it, maybe you should hold your judgement for later :-) But my advice that you get out of the city still stands. But if you don't I understand, it's so darn hard to multi-task...

Ferbon

Post Number: 353
Posted on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Right. The topic was: definition and meaning of self-obligation. If anyone has any thoughts or comments or their own experiences or views about it I would certainly be glad to explore them and maybe understand the whole thing little better.

Salome

Newinitiation

Post Number: 962
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon

You said 'Also the start of self-obligation should be when you decide honestly and without a doubt to live accordingly with Creational laws and commandments'

Now I just couldn't help but notice the stark contradiction in your advice giving about 'self obligation' and your evasive action to ignore my question, hence having to 'honestly' answer it.

There is a certain stench of hypocrisy there somewhere for a person who is so eager to give advice to others about 'self obligation' yet they are not willing to follow their own advice themselves by continuing to hide behind the safety of anonymity which essentially equates with cowardice and dishonesty and not give out their real name.

Obviously my question is simple enough and simple to answer and if it so happens that you aren't comfortable with giving out your real name in public all you had to do was say so in honesty in the form of an answer.

Its always a good atmosphere to put a real name to the username and to be able to address the poster in person with a real name and for one to give others the same opportunity to do so, so that we all keep it honest.

Your continued refusal to answer my question by continuing to ignore it and leave open the option of plausible denial with possible use of 'I have decided not to read your post so I don't know what you are talking about' would be getting a step closer to the slippery and slimy slope down the sophistry hole that I so abhor because of all that it breaks away from with what we are so hard at trying to live by and uphold here in the FIGU land and even your own advice to others.

'A no answer is also a clear answer'(OM)

And in case you are asking, NO, I am not the thought police nor the moderator but a willing participant of 'Tango' (verbal that is)

Matt Lee

Rev

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone!
I've been reading and learning from Billy's amazing contact notes, spiritual teachings and everything. I took a screeenwritting class and thought I could write a movie about some problems humankind has been struggling with and causing. Gathering material is been an arduous job, and it's been taking long. I don't know if this is a good idea. I'm afraid FIGU might not agree to this. Thought I could ask here somehow. I already have the plot, but I'm still working on many other things. I've never written one before. I'm a begginer. Thank you and please let me know if this is okay to do.

Rev

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What I meant was, if this is a good way to help the mission somehow...?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 969
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rev

Welcome to you and best of luck with your learning.

This is just my take on it Rev but it may just be a good idea to contact FIGU headquarters and seek their advice.

cheers
Matt Lee

Earthling

Post Number: 816
Posted on Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it"
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Bianca

Post Number: 109
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 02:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Bruce,
I just wanted to thank you for a great website.
I tried to highlight a section where I thought needed a correction as you ask to be helpful but couldn't do it. Sorry.
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Earthling

Post Number: 820
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca ... thx .. not sure why you couldn't post but no matter, pls email your suggestions

blulla@gmail.com

Salome

Bruce

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 73
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I fully agree with Michael Horn about the endless use of cell phones today. It is also very annoying in the sense that these people lose all attention from the world around. I guess it is like the drugs for an addict or so.

The real world around deserves a lot more attention instead, and that should be far better off for the evolution.
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Bsnitkin

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Bruce! Enjoyed your blog/post. Salome. P.S. Posting from my cell phone which is technology serving me.
Betsy

Earthling

Post Number: 821
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks betsy boop .. nice 2 hear fm u .. hope all is well

Bruce

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page