Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 25, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through March 25, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas57

Post Number: 123
Posted on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 02:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael; What/who are you frowning at in China?

Vincent

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"If Michael tried to tell them they were full of crap, they wouldn't believe him."

Hi Justsayno,

I think so too!

Savio

Post Number: 742
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas57

I was there with Michael during the whole presentation, the picture was taken by me.

Michael was listening closely to questions translated into English by the translator.

There were around 1500 audience, Michael and the Billy Meier case was the most welcome session of the day.

Salome

Savio

Mahigitam

Post Number: 566
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,

Would the lecture given by MH ever see the light of the day ?
Would it ever be made available for sale ?
Please share the link or video, if you happen to know or have it..
www.ufoprophet.blogspot.in
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."

Savio

Post Number: 743
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam

Michael is quite busy at the moment, I will discuss this with him

Salome

Savio

Newinitiation

Post Number: 976
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio

Did you organise and get the professional translators to do the Chinese subtitle.

What are we looking at in terms of the costs involved and what it takes to provide it in another language?

Also time wise and so forth?

Thanks

Matt Lee

Savio

Post Number: 744
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt

No, I do not have that video copy.

In fact, there is a complete DVD set produced by the Hong Kong UFO club, with English and Chinese sub-titles, listed at HK $250 per set (5 DVD + 1 CD).

http://www.ufo.org.hk/v2/products-page/product-category/2012congdvd/

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org/index_en.php

Curlymoses

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Figu special bulletin No. 38 p.33, Billy warns those who wish to train the abilities of the pineal gland, by saying that training in these abilities should only occur when a person's identity is sound, making his psyche state stable, and cordoned off from damaging states and virtually unassailable. It is in this position that fine perception develops. If not in this state when practicing skills of the pineal gland, then confusion will be evoked with destructive consequences. The more sound the person's psyche state the less danger that perception will be defective.

To sum up, some tips to increase pineal gland activity from Eggetsberger:

To get the correct pineal gland rhythm, spend time outside during the day doing physical activity, and then have a warm bath before going to bed and sleep in a cool darkened place.

Special foods from nature that can help with melatonin production are oats, sweet corn, rice, ginger, bananas, barley as well as the essential amino acid tryptophan. Tryptophan can be found in spirulina, cottage cheese, pumpkin seeds, chicken and turkey, almonds, peanuts, milk and yoghurt. The herbal mixture of marigolds and St. John's Wort as a tea raises melatonin profile.

Inhaling of Neroli oil slows down the brainwaves and stimulates pineal gland function.

Things to avoid include addictive substances eg., nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, and some medications, and electronic smog from TVs, computers, clock radios, water beds and some energy saving lamps etc. which are closer than 3 metres to you, as these disturb melatonin production.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Pineal_Gland_-_A_Summary

(Note by Billy, May, 2003: with the addressed nutrients from seas and freshwater, it concerns, on the one hand, as explained by Quetzal, vegetal and organism-related plankton and, on the other hand, algae and other aquatic plants of the most diverse kinds. But primarily, a freshwater alga, namely an algal species by the name of Spirulina platensis, lies behind it – a bluish green, microscopic alga [general name: “blue-green alga”], whose spirally coiled cellular filaments [hence, spirulina] exhibit a size of approximately 0.3 mm. The genus of blue-green algae comprises about 1,400 species, which are spread all over the world, but they appear, as explained, mainly in freshwater and much less in seawater. Originally, the species of blue-green algae grew in tropical and clean as well as mineral-rich waters of Asia, Africa, and South America, and they were particularly widespread in lakes. The microscopic alga draws its essential nutrients from sunlight, water, and heat. Through photosynthesis – in the case of 40 to 50° Celsius – it binds minerals, trace elements, and vitamins, which are present in the ground, as well as in the air and in the water, and converts them into a complex and natural and very valuable food. Spirulina platensis has a very thin cell membrane and, thus, no cell wall made of indigestible cellulose, as this is given, in contrast, to other microscopic algae and plants. This thin cell membrane ensures that the spirulina food-algae can take in the very valuable substances of the blue-green alga in the gastro-intestinal tract in an optimally receptive manner and in the human organism very well.

If one looks at the ingredients of Spirulina platensis as percentages, then there are 60% proteins, 14% carbohydrates, 8.6% ashes, 6.4% raw fibers, and 6% fats. In addition, Spirulina platensis contains a whole number of essential and nonessential amino acids, essential fatty acids, plant pigments, vitamins, minerals, and nucleic acids.

Spirulina platensis has already been known in various countries since the middle of the twentieth century and has also been in use as food, particularly in Japan; however, a triumphal advance around the world and to the whole of humanity, unfortunately, has not yet occurred up to the beginning of the third millennium, even though millions of people already use spirulina products. Unfortunately, many people are disgusted by algae products, but usually only because these are largely unknown in the human food chain. In America and Europe, spirulina finds use as a dietary supplement mainly in initiated circles; consequently, it is, so far, only available in this form and not as actual food.

Detailed information on Spirulina platensis and the great valuableness of this microscopic alga can be found in the very informative book by Frank Felt [Spirulina – Food for Life, ISBN 264840], who has occupied himself with orthomolecular medicine for many years.)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_228

Here are links to parts 1 & 2 of a 15 minute documentary about the life and work of Dr. Michael Kiriac. Dr. Kiriac formed BioNutrition Inc. in Canada in 1998 after his extensive research on the subject of algae and their nutritional and healing qualities dating back to the early 70s. Dr. Kiriac is one of the world’s leading authorities in algae nutrition and recipient of numerous international awards and medals for his research and findings in algae nutrition and earth ecology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niwE5l8jvik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dET9R4Bm4sg

Hawaiian

Post Number: 195
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The psyche has a very important role during the development of the human fetus and also plays a critical role in the spiritual evolutionary process of the material human being in order for it to coexist in harmony between the material and non-material realms, the waking and dreaming realms as well. The material being needs to "process" the fine non-material energy properly in order for its essence to vibrate at higher frequencies and as a result, it too becomes finer in nature and less dense. All components of the material being must be in harmony in order to co-exist with its non-material counter-parts so that the spirit form evolves properly.

This is my opinion

Matt

Post Number: 422
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2014 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian, no offense but nearly all of your posts mention or have something to do with dreams. You remind me of Eddie-GOT-Martin.
Maybe you should consider changing your user name to Hawaiian Dreamer.
Again no offense intended to both of you.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 196
Posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

Your ignorance goes beyond comprehension and only indicates your lack of awareness into the insightness required to logically deduce that only in the non-material realms such as dreams in which not only do higher forms of intelligence (per Plejarens) who influence Earthly humans in science, technology and other fields of interests, but did you ever ponder the reasons why they choose the dream realm to do such influences rather than waste their time and energy trying to influence us during the waking states?

If one cannot find the connection of this first paragraph, then that person has no business even attempting to understand the true purpose of the dream realms and should reconsider such endeavors not in this life time, but maybe 500 years from now. There is definitely a direct and indirect connection between the waking and dream realms and certainly dreams are not just a resting period for the physical body, but also a perfect non-material environment to develop the higher senses that are all inherently ingrained in each of us, if only they try to self-discipline their material conscious as how meditation is required in the waking state, which is the same in principle to the dream state.

Your shallowness in suggesting I change my name to Hawaiian Dreamer is again another cheap shot of ignorance, for do you actually know any insight of the Hawaiian culture regarding spirituality, in which their kahunas ( in which my ancestors have direct line to) were experts in ocean navigation utilizing the stars, winds, currents, birds and other environmental factors including dreams to navigate across thousands of open ocean hundreds of years before Western man? They were also experts in understanding the fluidal energies that Billy talks about before he was born and knew how to heal through chants and other means that are still considered “para-normal” by current scientists.

The name Hawaiian I choose is there for many reasons, some of which is apparently beyond your comprehension and not worth wasting my time and energy in explaining since your mind is already set and not flexible enough for further understanding, which is your problem not mind. It would be more constructive if something useful is presented by those who cannot or will not discuss this most important topic of dreams, since it is well known even from the SSSC and the moderators of this forum that this topic should only be attempted by those who have at least 10 years of intense study of creational materials and understand intimately the inner-workings amongst the material conscious, subconscious, psyche and other factors that encompasses the entire spectrum of human being existence.

Billy was and is absolutely correct when I asked him about “how many levels there are in dreams”; he replied “there are many, depending on the condition of the Psyche”. Until one has mastered the ability to meditate in one’s dreams and learn how to control such concentration and induce their own logical influences in order to interface more effectively instead of being tossed about without logical control, then one will never understand the real meaning why we dream, nor will they master more abilities which will enable them to have more awareness in the non-material realms.

I don’t know who Eddie GOT Martin is, but you shouldn’t attach another personality to my posting without his permission, it’s a sort of stero-typing or profiling someone from a limited sense of perception, the only offence you have done is against your psyche and the reason why I won’t discuss such methods with you or others who bear the same attitude of limited awareness who jump to conclusions without the proper pre-requisites to understand deeper meanings on the vast array of the dream realms that for your own information, can be planned and engaged in much more detail than the waking states.

It is this sort of responses I find quite irritating and immature and the reason(s) why I often question whether it is fruitless to engage in this forum responding to “knee-jerk” impulses when more highly evolved interfacing can be achieved, if only one strives to understand deeper meanings rather than shallow innuendos. That is why very soon, if not now I will cease all together posting any more on this forum and keep all of my discoveries to myself and not share any more at least my spirit-form will appreciate it more than those who get in the way of their own evolutionary development.

Thomas57

Post Number: 130
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whew! , that last post was emanating loads of energy, both in thoughts and 'angry-temper'(temper against those outside of self) and 'fearful-temper'(temper against the self) . . . though I can understand the reasons as to 'why'.

In appreciation of 'Hawaiian's' response; I have felt - on occasions- similarly; but with a few interactions with Matt, found him to be able to reason well and through most concepts.

Hawaiian's remarks as to concentration of purposeful thought-control during the dream state are well taken(as well as written) - as there are times when in dream-states(5.7 to 8.2 mghtz) where I have wanted such controls over my actions there.

In reading 'Der Psyche', meditation advice is well presented and has a practice guide as well. Also, I've found cross-reference(s)-points to outside materials I've studied over the years where similar concepts were revealed prior to Eduard Meier's advent upon the planet, as well as many after he arrived. He never claimed to 'own' all of the facts of Creation(though he might well be the furthest ahead of many).

There ARE other places where facts/truths are found and discoverable(Hemi-Sync studies at Faber, VA amongst a few) - and repeatable by the explorer.

I have learned to trust all efforts that come from within - and take my lessons when they come - thereby bypassing any gurus/cults/thoughtless endeavors, in favour of learning from ALL of 'my' self.

Many Native peoples(aboriginals upon their land for more than 400 years) use dream states(lucid dreaming techniques) and/or vision quests(ing) to assist their progressions.

Perhaps . . . there is a place where Hawaiian and Matt can meet and learn from each others' experiences?

I have combined my lessons from all sources, taking that which I can assimilate for 'my Psyche'(I can speak for the 'all-of-me; what ever that may be) AND have learned much from the dream-state and waking/beta-alpha-delta-theta state explorations. Why exclude any experience which helps one evolve?

Thomas

Votan

Post Number: 166
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian

I agree with you , the people that criticise and downgrade others are shallow and have a problem in their life.

We are all human and we all have different point of views and we should respect that right.
joe

Matt

Post Number: 428
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

There's no need to get all worked up over what I said because I was only joking. All the smiles I added were meant to show it was all a light hearted joke. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. It's not what I had intended.

A month ago I said a similar thing to Eddie Martin about his fascination and regular mention of the Goblet of Truth and his response knew it was a light hearted joke.

Matt

Post Number: 429
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I don’t know who Eddie GOT Martin is, "

He is a fellow forum member here.

Ramirez

Post Number: 991
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please note that ..... we spend probably 16 hours a day in the real interactive world and maybe 8 in a not so tangible place where thoughts, feelings and actions are of less impact and substance than what gets recorded onto our personal hard drive in the clouds.

It's a mind theater not a real place .....

Maybe yes some information obtained can be useful but it's what occurs during conscious waking hours that counts more towards evolution and the learning process.

Being a dreamer is one thing we all are to some extent as is being a participator in the daily unfolding reality of carrying around a physical body though to some experiences occurring in the dream state might have developed into a more profound signifigance than those in the waking state which however sounds somewhat like an escape mechanism to me.

Sure persons have dreamed of an ideal real world far better and more interesting than the one they wake up to each day whilst participating in a non third dimensional state as dreams are because dreams are subjective experiences though curiously some persons seem to have experienced - participated in shared dreams which is a hugely curious phenomena.

But in the end ..... the actual physical planet we exist on from day to day is most of the real substance of our lives and it's on that stage that we must acclimatize and adapt ourselves in order to obtain the greatest possible success in various chosen enterprises and learning processes including transforming the enviroment which includes prevailing ideas and concepts into a better place for everyone involved and the future.

Dreams are a subjective reality whilst life on the planet is objective with a permanent enduring existence.

Dreams can seem real but actual life is far more so.
Cheers.

Ferbon

Post Number: 357
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, it was funny.

Little story for kids:

Self-proclaimed as great - painter - had set off to paint a great castle but has spent entire life painting tiny bit of it in form of a drawbridge.
When he couldn't paint due to his old age he finally put it on display for sale and entitled it "The great castle". Most of the picture hovewer was empty and the drawbridge was not visible from the distance so it couldn't even be appreciated by the people who walked by.
Most of the people who watched the blank painting were surprised about the title - "The great castle" and even the simplest minded of them laughed and said that it would be better to see child's doodling of the whole castle rather than something so awkward.
There was however one engineer who got interested and came closer to examine tiny drawbridge on the otherwise wastly blank painting.
"Nicely painted" he said, "so detailed, yet so ignorant".

Salome

Verlanis

Post Number: 65
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Cardinal Commandment: Tell other's their Knowledge, or Business, only to have the same done to thee.

Information is not Knowledge. Knowledge is usage of information for a task. Information processing is not Knowledge. Knowledge is the Key to information processing.

If you program a computer to compute 2+2=5 then all that programming is useless because it is based upon untrue information.

This same Knowledge applies directly to the Psyche. I guess the Spirit's Job is to sort out the programming mess acrued by the current life time of the Spiritform.
Jack --

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 575
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hawaaiian,

Although you are correct that no one should offend anyone, I would like to let you know that Matt is a good guy. His heart is in the right place. He meant no offense. And to a great degree, he is right. You always emphasize dreams and the dream state ...and I can't make a comment without including something from the GoT. I thought it was kind of funny indeed that you and I do this.

One thing I have realized about dreams, meditation and the psyche is that while in a dream state, we really are in a "thoughtless" state while the dream experience becomes like the "focus" point. In other words, unlike the wake state, dream states are similar to the meditation exercise because our conscious state (in the dream) is focused exclusively on the experience.

I have had dreams where I realize I am dreaming and remember that I had just got into bed and fell asleep.

These things have happened when I have meditated prior to sleep as Billy suggests.

I have to agree with Ramirez, most of my progress and intentful evolution of my consciousness comes during the wake state and I follow Billy's recommendation to be observing and thinking.

Salome,
Eddie

P.S. I can't believe I didn't mention the Goblet of Truth!

Matt

Post Number: 431
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the kind words Eddie-GOT-Martin!

Matt

Post Number: 432
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaaiian, I hope you forgive me because I sincerely didn't mean to offend you.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 197
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

My apologies and not offended at all, I may appear to be extremely harsh on you as I often do to my own material conscious when it goes astray, but discipline is required in order to experience the truth and benefits of “Nothingness”. It is indeed an extremely harsh self-disciplined environment but its reward is often experienced in ways very few know of until they become evolved in the half and pure spiritual sense, but why should one wait for that to occur many generations from now, when the steps toward such goals can at least be attempted and conditioned to do so in the present time.

In any case I missed out on yesterday’s Questions and Answers, but have pasted the last two months comments for future references. Dreams are in my opinion the “gateway” realms in realizing one’s true potentials at least in a material sense, the indications of being more aware in the non-material realms where one’s spirit form will eventually emerge into. It takes a certain “level” of self-discipline that goes beyond the meditative states while awake and like the answer Billy quoted to Jacob’s question regarding meditation in one’s sleep is also referenced in another question I asked, that he mentioned was part of the method he used to write some spiritual lessons.

If one analyzes both responses from Billy, you will notice he infers to “planning” and “practicing” such endeavors before going to sleep, but your entire state of being must be also conditioned which includes a sound Psyche, material conscious and other aspects so that both of your spirit-form’s counter-parts (material and non-material spirit realms) can interact and engage in creational manner utilizing both energies so that the spirit-forms learn and experience for its own evolutionary development.

The awaking realms is very limited in scope when compared to the vast and enormous potential of the non-material dream realms and is certainly related to events in the waking states, if only one knows how to logically apply themselves so the interaction in the dream realms become much more productive that leads to spiritual progression, depending of course on the condition of the psyche and other parts.

There are other areas which I would certainly like to clarify with someone who is familiar with these endeavors and not be distracted by those who do not have the necessary perquisites for such engagements when they have yet to master completely the most pressing obstacle at hand, which is their material consciousness.

Jacob
Dear Eduard,
Your answer about the possibility to meditate when one can consciously dream is very interesting.
I have been thinking how to induce such a state based on your answer. I didn’t think it was possible but apparently I am wrong.
In my assumption it could be done by using self-hypnosis to pre-program the set of events in one-self: falling sleep —> dreaming consciously —> inducing meditation —> meditating —> waking up and writing down ones experiences.
If I am correct then this opens new avenues for me.
What are your detailed thoughts and suggestions how to do this?
Salome,
Jacob

You don’t need self-hypnosis; you just set your intention/purpose, go to sleep and then dream consciously (which needs practising, of course).

Hawaiian
Hello Billy,
Some people are saying it is impossible to meditate in one’s dreams, but I have tried it once by focusing on a distant point and noticed the dream “freeze framed” just like if someone stopped the show for about 3 seconds. I have been doing some experimentation on my own while in the dream state and will discuss it some other time.
It seems related to when people die and send out feelers to their loved ones that also lasts for 3 arc seconds, so the question I have is this 3 second duration related to the maximum size of the planet in this DERN universe in order for such “feelers” to reach other human beings?
Thanks

It is possible to meditate in one’s dream, but only if one is capable to consciously dream. In his younger days, Billy used to have a pad beside his bed, and when he had some realizations from a meditative state in his dream, he deliberately woke up and made some notes. Parts of the Spirit Lessons were written in such a way.
It is possible to train this ability.
Btw: Terrestrial scientists are doing research in this field, e.g. at the University of Zurich, as he learned from a TV documentary some time ago.

(Note by CF: I forgot discuss the second paragraph, but based on Billy‘s comment regarding the first paragraph, it is highly probable that you are wrong with your assumption because meditation in a dream ist certainly not limited to 3 seconds.)

Hawaiian, there is some confusion to CF response, I really meant that when full meditative concentration is “achieved” during sleep, all influences are also “suspended” and the last pictorial symbolic representations are “freeze” framed for 3 arc seconds (similar to the 3 second feeler response when one dies). It is this co-related observation that I wanted to ask Billy to see if this time and distance is also related to the maximum size of the planet where humans reside.

Jacob

Post Number: 148
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

I disagree with your statements, especially when one compares parts of the spirit teaching concerning the material consciousness-block, it different states of consciousness, etc.

In the book about meditation „Einführung in die Meditation” (Introduction into Meditation), on page 197-199 it is clearly explained that the material consciousness, the direct, is the first and foremost factor of the human being, its factor that thinks, considers, learns, makes mistakes, observes, feels, understands, learns to love, etc. etc. etc. all of this is done when one is awake, not asleep.

The human who is awake (in more then just the obvious meaning), learns the most, and knows that analyzing dreams is just one part of the equation.
You can’t come to love a person in your dream, you do that while awake and interacting with that person and develop a true love.

You have used my question to Billy and his answer to support your thoughts and arguments about the matter, so I want to respond to that.

It is certainly not proof that you are correct with the impression you want to make that dreams are very important and the waking state isn’t.

Quoting you: „The awaking realms is very limited in scope when compared to the vast and enormous potential of the non-material dream realms and is certainly related to events in the waking states, if only one knows how to logically apply themselves so the interaction in the dream realms become much more productive that leads to spiritual progression, depending of course on the condition of the psyche and other parts.”

This is of course nonsense, my question to Billy was solely meant to learn something I didn’t know very well, it is an expansion of my own knowledge, even when I think the dream section in the spirit teaching is very fascinating, its certainly not the most important thing in the spirit teaching.

You make me think of a painter who only uses one color to paint with and tries to capture reality with his work, no matter how hard he tries, he can’t make it happen, because he is leaving out all other needed colors.

For a painter to approach reality, he needs all colors in due balance, not just one.
Your overemphasis on dreaming, dream states is actually bad for your consciousness-related evolution, it could create an idiot savant out of you, or using other words: an expert who knows a lot about just one specific topic.

Overemphasis also happend to the Plejaren who controlled their feelings too much and learned from Billy’s feedback to incorporate their feelings more. They recognized their mistake and corrected it.

To my knowledge is important to study, make mistakes, meditate, concentrate, to live daily life, learn to love, have reverence for all venerable, analyze dreams, use hypnosis, use initiation, etc. etc. the list goes on.

In medio stat virtus - the Virtue (of evolution) stands in the middle
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page