Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 30, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through April 30, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hawaiian

Post Number: 185
Posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
Many if not most of my posts are done instinctly, I do not plan it, but just compose what impulses come into mind. I do not commit any time or effort in learning German, for that time in that direction is time and energy away from the English prospective and forces me to comprehend in that format and one can only determine how other English speakers have so much difficulty understanding these materials. There can never be a 100 percent transcription to essence value even for the German speakers for the level of each various.

If one evaluates the whole episode on historical events throughout universes it can be deduced that all previously former material beings now in the various stages of pure spiritual forms all once spoke their own unique languages besides High German, yet they have evolved into pure spiritual forms on their way into the BEING from a being. So if you are calling me a fool not to learn the German language, then don’t forget to also call these spirit forms the same because they certainly did not utilize this language.

There are other reasons which I owe you or others no explanation because the answers are within certain environmental spheres of existence if only one looks without looking. Even those who are fluent in H.G. cannot explain it to their peers that translate into a 100 percent recovery ratio. Therefore it is rather a selfish mode on an individualistic evolutionary scale.

Now for the other question about infants remembering events, it really depends on the spirit form, psyche and nature of events that occur which causes a “symbolic” imprinting that becomes a photographic and emotional representation that can be recalled in exact detail even when that individual becomes an adult. Evolution is always evolving and there are events that not even the most informed can comprehend because such occurrence(s) happen not for them, but for that particular person in question.

Cpl

Post Number: 680
Posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Roger,

Welcome to the forum, unless you are an old member with a new name. We have a few of those here.

In my words, rather than Billy's which I don't have at hand to quote, the determining authority of when we have reached "a state of evolution which allows us to move onto a fine-material or even pure spirit existence" is oneself. Each person alone (with their spirit) is their own shepherd and guide that develops ourselves onward to that level. It's our journey, and like it or not we are in the driver's seat. The farther we go on our journey the closer we get to the goal until eventually we arrive. Step by step the consciousness and spirit evolve and become evermore powerful. The only authority, if one can call it that (and I wouldn't) is Creation, which spirit is already a part of.

There is no "who" or overseer as a determining authority beyond oneself, but there are many others on the journey, and we can gain some measure of guidance and inspiration from them, Billy, of course, being a/the chief example. The wise will learn from everyone they meet and interact with.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Redbeard

Post Number: 266
Posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Roger,
According to the Teaching the humans and their spirits are subject to the law of reincarnation, which is of course set down by the creation itself along with innumerable other laws and directives.

It would be difficult to know exactly what things have been learned in previous lives, but if a person seems to have cognition (recognizes) of truths and uses knowledge to form wisdom, then I think that we could assume that there is past learning, knowledge and wisdom has been previously acquired,,,

As far as the determining authority, that again according to my grasp on the material is the Creation. Creation has designed and made everything visible and invisible, sustains it and IT would interpret everything regarding the human spirit with the level of vibration that it has achieved through eons of effort. Another possibility is that as water seeks its own level so the spirit would naturally migrate to the spiritual plane that it is compatible with...

There are some, I have read, that will never evolve back in the way you suggested, out of stubborn refusal and laziness, and so those spirits will simply dissolve into neutral energy, if memory serves..

The most difficult adjustment to make for me was transitioning to self responsibility of accepting my position or about which rung of the ladder I was really on....

For some the ego really has to deal with this as their opinion of themselves had them pegged much higher than where they are actually are, we all know a few folks like this....

Peace to You!
Matthew Beattie

Votan

Post Number: 154
Posted on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rogerpeck
No we learn different things every time we come back.

As we are human we have a lot to learn and many incarnations to do it in.

I presume that it is the pure spirit form that keeps an eye on us.

Joe
joe

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 389
Posted on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rogerpeck, that is an excellent question. I wish I really knew the answer to it. Whoever they are, are would shake my fist at them, growl at them, and never ever ever trust them again for putting me on this insane god-struck planet where we all just need to figure out how to get along with each other. More seriously, from my reading of the material it would seem that we ourselves naturally change our awareness as we ourselves change. At a certain point of understanding and awareness, we just evolve/move on so deeply, so fast, so far that anything that was no longer affects us anymore. That's my guess, anyway.

Rogerpeck, more seriously, I hope that you ask Herr Meier this very same question.
Life

Melissa

Post Number: 109
Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Roger,

I've been trying to figure out the reincarnation thing myself. A simple analogy that I thought of was related to gaming.

You the gamer: (aka, spirit form)
Many characters: (aka, personalities)

If you play long enough, you will notice that you get better with time. Your skills increase, talents, etc.

Since there is no level of perfection in life, the process never stops, only changes, like in gaming: (aka, new expansion packs, etc.)
-Melissa

Earthling

Post Number: 814
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 03:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

15 minute film on evidence for reincarnation .. in this case, a woman who tells her story that when she was 2 she said her name was Anne ... when she was 10 in 1964, the story about Anne Frank came out ... so her parents decided to take a trip with her to Amsterdam to see the Anne Frank museum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-PCBF-RIP0

does she look like anne frank? https://www.google.com/search?q=anne+frank&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=0gr2UtC9C-zJ0gGrjYCYAQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1439&bih=947

This story is also interesting as it also demonstrates knowing something for yourself when others believe differently and the problems associated with dealing with this
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Jones7c

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First time post here, all critism welcome. If I am doing anything incorrectly, or if this posted somewhere my apologies and please direct me where I can find this in formation.

There are over 7 billion people on the earth meaning at least 7 billion human spirits exist in this planet. The goal to strive for for the planet is to decrease population to 529 million occupants. Now, assuming we need, say at maximum 1.6 billion spirits to maintain this (this is simply a guess and speculation using extremely simple math.) The question is, what happens to the 5.4 billion spirits? Do they reincarnate on the closest planet with the closest spiritual evolution in need of spirits, like as would be case, if say the planet exploded - this would also happen. Or because they are bound to planet, and they destine to remain here, and maybe the "wait time" or time in the other world, the spirit realm, increases drastically, from 152 years to much greater to compensate?

Thank you for your time, Make luck.

Corey Jones

Ramirez

Post Number: 988
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jones7c,

I think right now the more accurate population figure is 8 billion 350 million or somewhere close to that.

The P usually do a census new years eve which is published in a bulletin ..... dont recall seeing one recently though.

As for the spare spiritforms ..... they just wait in the queue longer to reincarnate.

All spiritforms native to earth and visitors who died here reincarnate here till either the planet ceases to exist or their bodies physically move to another planet.

In the case that say the planet was becoming uninhabitable and all living persons were actually physically transported to some other place what happens to the spiritforms of the remaining persons who could not be transported because they are not physically alive ..... their spiritforms are waiting in the appropriate dimension ..... ask Jacob who might know the answer to that because it puzzles me as well.

Do the spiritforms waiting in line somehow move of their own accord to the planet which now houses their former native living population and how this is accomplished ??? that's an interesting question.

How do they locate the new home planet, at what speed would the migration take place and is the assistance of the levels of High Council, Arahat Athersata and Petale necessary to get this organized or is it some sort of event an automated process ? It must happen regularly throughout the universe.
Cheers.

Memo00

Post Number: 611
Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

There are already more than 8 thousand million humans in this planet. The spirits of all humans that live here are bound to the planet only if the planet is destroyed then they move to the closest planet that can sustain human life. If we are less logically the spirits must wait for more time which causes no problem to the spirit only if it reincarnates too soon (like today is happening) it can cause confusion to the consciousness of the person.

Salome

Bianca

Post Number: 108
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2014 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FYI, The Human population as of Dec.2013 is 8.4 Billion
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Rintintin

Post Number: 76
Posted on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In 1679, a theologian named Philip Rorh, published a 24-page work entitled Dissertatio Historico-Philosophica de Masticatione Mortuorum (also known by the shorter title de Masticatione Mortuorum) or The Chewing of The Dead. Rohr was located in the Holy Roman Empire (composed of what are now Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria, Slovenia, Czech Republic, as well as parts of Italy, France, & Poland), and based his work off the common beliefs of the time, particularly those of vampires and the living dead.

http://www.vampires.com/the-chewing-dead-the-vampires-heritage/

This book is about a study of a phenomena of "dead" human bodies that chew their meat while they are rotting in the grave!... This phenomena is documented worldwide but the "authorities" not speak about it.

Some forensic study revealed that the last part of the brain to dead is the more basic part that have to do with the physiologic process and the eating function...

This book "Masticatione Mortuorum" is banned to the public.

I would like that somebody ask about this interesting phenomena to Billy Meyer in the section "ask a question to billy meyer"

Is this phenomena created by the spirit that once reincarnated that body when it re-attach to that body for short times?

Yoid

Post Number: 92
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

Children can see ghosts of dead people, and can speak with them.What says Billy about that? I heard that when people die they spirit goes sleep state.So how does it possible to see dead people ghosts?

thanks

Jacob

Post Number: 152
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Yoid,

Ghost of dead people do not exist at all, when a so-called ghost appears, its usually a concentration of fluidal forces which manifests itself as an ectoplasma, those manifestations, which can be visible to the naked have always a connection with and/or the proximity of a living human being.

When you get in a very old house which has a lot of history because of its previous occupants, the fluidal forces which has accumulated over the decades can react to the presence of a living human being, but that is more like a negative magnetic pole reacting to a positive pole of the another magnet.

The spirit never sleeps and is always active, it does not need a sleep to regenerate at all.

An example of fluidal forces is best given if you have ever touched a piece of jewelry or have entered a house which is not yours, usually you will notice that there is something different, something 'alien' with it, that is the effect of fluidal force on the human psyche and consciousness.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Vincent

Post Number: 67
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

That's interesting. So if someone is looking to buy a house, is it better for them to buy a new (or near new) house rather then an old one that has had many past occupants living in it?

Jacob

Post Number: 155
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Vincent,

Yes, optimally that would be the best case, then the house would imprint with the fluidalforces of oneself.
In other cases, it would be advisable to buy or rent places with a very negative history, like people who are very cult-religious, etc.
It would take a strong personality to overcome those negative fluidalforces.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Vincent

Post Number: 68
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob!

I think you meant to say "it would be advisable [NOT] to buy or rent places with a very negative history"?

Jacob

Post Number: 156
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a typo in my response: Of course its not advisable to buy a house with a very negative influence.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Did you mean to say "it would not be advisable .."?

Salome

Justsayno

Post Number: 606
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob, I have recently sent links from Billy's material to a friend who has ectoplasm coming from under their baseboards of their old house. They've taken the baseboards off and found nothing. In Billy's example of an older lady who was able to project her former younger self into a childhood home that held many happy memories. My question is would it also be possible for a person who is about 30 years old to project her former abused self to the home she lived in with her incestuous pedophile grandfather? I'm asking because my friend's daughter was "attacked" which caused red marks on her body in the bedroom formerly occupied by the now deceased pedo. My understanding was that only teenagers and older people had this ability. Or would this ability be available to those who also had traumatic events happen to them?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Jacob

Post Number: 158
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Yes, that is what I meant :-)
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Hawaiian

Post Number: 203
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila,
Long time, I’ve read your comments and there are very interesting. These fluidual (passed) energies can either have its energy levels increased by the living’s emotional status or neutralized. I called these as “negative” energy since it often intensify its influence through the fear and negative emotions of those living in its former habitation.

Your friend’s daughter could very well been attacked by the residue fluidual energy left by this pervert along with the equally negative emotional influenced left by his unfortunate victim, his grand daughter since young humans at that age have a much stronger reaction and therefore stronger emotional response and also if she is still alive, could very well had some episode, being a dream or emotion that brought out such negative energy back into the same time and dimension in that room, therefore “imprinting” itself on your friend’s daughter who probably have similar “parameters” to receive such negative influences just like that lady you mentioned.

The only way to resolve such occurances is to have someone who can neutralize it or have the former victim assist with your friend to purge such influences from both of your lives.

I’ve live in a haunted house where some guy hung himself in the bathroom. Things would move by itself, the lights would go off and on, doors would open and shut. I had a friend who knew a Hawaiian Kahuna who got rid of it. The final outcome depends on the living not the dead.

Hope this helps
Hawaiian

Jacob

Post Number: 159
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sheila,

I think the answer is in your question, it is absolutely possible that this is the case.
However this ability, or phenomenon, is not limited to a certain age, group, its much more dependent on the state in which the personality / material consciousness-block is.
The material subconsciousness is absolutely capable of manifesting extremely strong forces because of major psychological trauma which has disrupted the material subconsciousness.

In short, her trauma is still there, and needs further treatment, even when she might be capable of appearing unaffected or normal.

It could be a combination of factors:

- The fluidal forces of the traumatic events, which still linger in that room, in combination with traumatic memories (regardless if they are suppressed by the material consciousness or not) which are certainly triggered by her presence in that room, or her even thinking about it, can cause strong reactions of her material subconsciousness.
This can manifest itself as ectoplasmic appearances in that room or house.

- The red marks indicate either a form of stigmatic self-punishment or expressed memories how she was abused on her body by that pedophile in the past.

I certainly recommend that this young woman should avoid that house like the plague and seek psychological help from a trained professional like a psychologist or hypnotherapist.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page