Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 12, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through May 12, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Billwilson12

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learningtruth sorry for taking so long to respond, the bio- feed back method of floating in the ocean was part PTSD recovery which works for me. The medition at the square in front of a mason temple is apart of taking back the earth energy point. That they have taken (ones unable to see), for me my thoughts a clearer when I can find spots that our planet has given to us, I do not have a pyramid to sit in. And much easier for me to find for myself a earth grid point, but care must be taken with to much positive coming in very fast, you do not need strangers walking by while making your connections. I have alot to learn still from might of the thoughts, an the psyche, plus BEAM web sites as you save money to buy Billy's Books. Live is so much more fun now that the veil is clearing.

123OM
Billy
123OM

Learningtruth

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12, No problem, I had forgotten but now I remember our postings. Interesting, yeah that definitely is different from BEAM's stuff but thank you for sharing and best wishes on your studies! I'm almost done with the Might of Thoughts and it is amazing! As a psychology major I am fortunate to read it as would be anyone else anyway. :D Salome, Learningtruth

PS to everyone, I love the facebook groups related to figu and the teachings, so glad I found them.

Kenneth

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Headline news:

IS THE SECOND COMING NIGH (near or close)? Four blood moons this year all occur on Jewish holidays.

“As climate change wreaks havoc worldwide, and relations between the U.S. and Russia reach a low point over Ukraine, some Christians say that the phenomenon of the "Blood moon" may mean that Christ's return is rapidly approaching.”

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the religious zealots spin anything that is a little out of the ordinary.

This is reminiscent of an article in a National Geographic’s article about the days of old when Lunar Eclipse Myths from many cultures around the world viewed the disappearance of the moon as a time of danger and chaos; marauding demons, murderous pets, and ravenous jaguars are just some of the culprits that cultures around the world have been blamed for the moon's disappearance during lunar eclipses.

The religious lunacy about the “Blood Moon Eclipse” is not much different.

Blake_p

Post Number: 194
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That right there is a perfect example of self-reinforcing religious delusions;
That still, even thousands of years later,people can't even accept the most basic scientifically explainable occurrences. And really, it is possibly even worse now because we can back up these explanations with facts,not speculation. At least back then they didn't know much better. And people wonder why this will take 800 years plus.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1023
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gees Kenneth the Moonies weren't the only Loonies doing Goonies in Boonies making Joonies out of themselves.

Kenneth

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know; what music that the Plejaren listen too; what are the closest examples that we have on Earth? Some of the Classical compositions maybe?

Ardie

Post Number: 94
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,
I had to look this up on the forum, as all I could remember was Valkyrie: Posted by Memo00 on Friday, May 07, 2004 "...and it is said too that three musical pieces from earth : Bolero by Ravel, the Valkyrie ride by Wagner, and Nabucco by Verdi are somehow similar to their music but that they use completely different instruments."

Kenneth

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ardie, thank you very much; I have listened to Bolero and The Valkyrie Ride before but didn’t know the close connection; I’ll also check out Nabucco, have no heard that one.

Ramirez

Post Number: 994
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of Bolero as with any other music the version or interpretation is very important.

Here for instance is Bolero with Andre Rieu's version performed by a gender balanced orchestra ..... half male half female of which showcases Andre Rieu as being a leading example of promoting gender equality.

Bolero 7 minute version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdL2pQiDdvY

Then if you would like a dose of other special music there's Beethoven's Scherzo from Movement 2 of the 9th Symphony as interpreted by David Garrett.

The music starts at 40 seconds and runs for 3 minutes. The remainder of the tape is a music award presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcmK7L73URA

Just as there are mathematical codes embedded into some of Billy Meier's writing in German which trigger activities within the mind - consciousness when read this is also the case with some music where mathematical formulas have been set to musical notes so when a correct version is played and listened to particularly through stereo headphones or earphones there is an effect however if your taste in music gravitates towards Rusty Nails, Double Death Metal, Def Deadheads, Squeeky Diskordant Krapola style of modern music ...... forget it because all that will likely happen is that besides probably going slowly crazy and eventually deaf your head will end up a mess ..... the sound equivalent of drinking raspberry and or vanilla coke a cola ..... talk about poisoning the masses ...... puke
Cheers.

Verlanis

Post Number: 66
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eugenicists, like the Plejaren and many people on Earth, tend to think that what they do not like is anathema to everyone else, too.

Music does have a stress relief quality which is manifested in Every genre. One person's trash is another person's headache relief.

Scenism(scene-ism)- a slang term to describe
prejudice of one music genre fan to another.
Jack --

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1041
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez I was wondering where you got that information about 'mathematical code' integrated into Billy's writings as this is totally new news to be.
All this time I thought the code was not based on any mathematical formula or code but it was simply impulse based.

Could you provide a reference for that Ramirez?

Cheers
Thanks

Matt lee

Michael_horn

Post Number: 784
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I don't think it's just a matter of what one "likes" as much as the actual effects on the psyche, consciousness and even body of the human (also plants and animals) from the vibrations and frequencies of music, various sounds, etc.

Certainly there are people who really "like" heavy metal and other kinds of dissonant music, just as their are people who like abusing themselves with drugs, alcohol, piercings, banging their heads into walls, etc.

I thnk the Plejaren simply are expressing and demonstrating that they've gotten over the need for such things and prefer, love, peace, freedom and…harmony.

Ramirez

Post Number: 995
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

I'm not much of a person to recall details of references or exactly where information was obtained though there seem to be several members who are very good at finding sources and references.

The part about some of Billy's writings containing formulas is widely known so hopefully one of the more proficient at finding sources members might do a search to clear it up.

It is impulse based but the impulses are triggered by the mind making a sound whether an actual sound or one wholly in the mind ..... a silent sound when formulating the words.

When it's said impulse there must be something tangible which is either a projected set of frequencies such as in telepathy or using an equivalent technical device.

The other type is a self generated frequency made by uttering sounds whether solely in the mind as occurs when reading or listening to actual vocal frequencies heard through the ears as in music or speech.

In one of the earlier contact reports i think it was Quetzal who mentioned one of the federation members .... i think the Bardan are experts with sound so they are the ones impulsing various composers - writers who wake up with or suddenly receive .... a head full of music which they write down on table napkins, bits of paper, tablecloths at cafes etc which become timeless classics. The circumstances are hugely varied and off course not all timeless classics are the result of impulses. Some are the original creative works of individuals who somehow manage to catch onto and remember ideas going through their minds.

Pipeline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4IpmOCGvc4

Theme From Endless Summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg4FvOi-N18

Compare the melody of those to most of what passes for music today. These are only a couple examples.

There are superb orchestral versions of Macarthur Park, Stairway To Heaven, People Are Strange, Light My Fire, Riders On The Storm and many others which are equal to or even superior to the best from Mozart and Beethoven though much shorter.

Then this recent masterpiece:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGDUQ0SORnw

With all of this it isn't just the music but the ways it can be used and the persons involved.

If for instance it becomes possible to assemble a small group of 4-5 persons proficient with Reiki and acupressure - energy healing techniques, have each of them wear a set of earphones connected to a small MP3 player and all start their players simultaneously meaning each hears the same music at exactly the same time then 3 or 4 persons begin using co-ordinated healing techniques on one person on a massage table who also is listening to the same music then it becomes possible to create a highly charged conditioned local space with very beneficial effects particularly for the person on the table.

All this talk about meditation and it's benefits ...... hardly compares to other possibilities in which carefully selected music plays a vital role.
Cheers.

Blake_p

Post Number: 197
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation;

The evolution code is mathematically based which in turn induces impulses slowly seeping into the consciousness from the storage banks. Essentially you are right, in that the effect of reading the spirit teaching,in German,slowly releases impulses but the cause is that everything must be perfectly in its place and an underlying mathematical code triggers the process. At least that's the way I understand it, not sure of a link but I'm sure typing in evolution code in the search should bring some info up.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1044
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez and Blake

In regards to the evolutionary code Billy describe this as Anregung/Empfehlung (impulse/counsel) and/or
Anstoss-Impuls. An impulse for the readers consciousness with this neutral process being unconscious with the correct sequence and structure of letters as being the important factor of it's mechanism.

As far as what I have read I have not come across the code as being mathematically based anywhere but I do concede that because I haven't read any of Billy's German books or German contact reports I might have missed this.

I guess it's not that important to fret over but for the sake of accuracy I just wanted to know what the facts were.

Blake the search doesn't yield to satisfaction a definitive answer in this regard.

Did you get this info from the German contact notes?

Cheers
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1050
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy had mentioned that there can be infection from brain to brain consciousness to consciousness thought to thought and feelings to feelings like a virus-infestation, this example given for comparisons.

He also said that leading a spiritual life is next to impossible in big cities

And of course as everyone here knows there is a bell shaped negative field enveloping the entire planet.

Thoughts are also sent out at a distance of 1 light second or 900,000km approximately.

It is no wonder than why things appear so greyish, bland, gloomy, uninspiring and downright depressing with so much wrong thought impulses and negativity generated by the accumulation of mass collective thinking polluting and infecting every heads on earth.

Even if our sphere of self responsibilities entails that we endeavour to control our thoughts, feelings, attitudes and actions towards neutral positive equalisedness and in conformance with the Creational spiritual principles, I still cannot ignore this invisible force present wherever I am in this country especially the major cities.

The trust nothing and be suspicious of everything and everyone attitude these days by the masses justified by so much corruption and degeneration in society have built walls of cynicism 10 ft thick around the hearts and minds of people so much so that intimate and genuine lasting friendship is very hard to cultivate as people are only incentivized by monetary equivalent rewards where often relationships are forged and then maintained only by money.

Coupled with this is the culture of authoritarianism where even if trust in authority figures are at an all time low, the basic instinctual characteristics still remain in people where they must be told what to do rather than be self motivating; they look to an authority figure for examples on how they should conduct their lives; they need to feed off from a perceived authority figure what they should wear, how they should think, dress, walk, move, speak, behave, wear makeup and what to purchase.

The incredible thing is the perceived authority figure is mostly 2D or simply projected light from an LCD, Plasma and LED screen.

Unbelievable.

TV & internet is the master, TV & internet is the authority, TV & internet is the adviser, TV & internet is the nanny, TV & internet is the modern day parents, TV & internet is the best friend, TV & internet is the only life itself, TV & internet is the only reality that matters, TV & internet is one's own self identity and TV & internet is all that people have.

Wow

Phantasmagoria!

Blake_p

Post Number: 198
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

That's just what I remember so u could be correct and I could be wrong. I will try and clarify.

Blake_p

Post Number: 199
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt;

Here is the best explanation I could find on the evolution code,that's more explanatory than what's written in the intro's of the spiritual teaching books(GOT,MOT,etc) or what I saw in the Q and A.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/gaiaguys/kodex.htm

Str0323

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, I agree with your post.

Name for me the opposite sides, that is to say, the positive aspects of the internet, tv,our collective consciousness, etc.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Salome
Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1054
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Blake
I may come across as nitpicky at times but I feel that leaving traces of information that is more accurate and what conforms with what Billy said serves all of us students young and old better now and for those to come seeing as our conversation is cached and pops up in the most unlikely of circumstances for the regular internet users around the world.

Cheers

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1055
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi scott

To your question, with so much brain numbing, twisted ethics, only for attention grabbing, gratuitous sex and violence, for the purposes of social engineering, Satanic, convenient attention directing away from government scandal and for the purposes of dumbing down a nation to moronity content on TV it is a monumental task to answer your rhetorical question but I am certain that more positives about TV will be seen by the brainwashed masses than the likes of us.

As the ST says there is always a + and a - aspect to all things and the internet is one technology that has done wonders for humanity.

I guess everything comes down to how responsibly you use it and how you choose to exercise your freewill on them.

But thanks for getting it

Cheers
Matt Lee

Corey

Post Number: 573
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake and Matt,

The evolution code being high-level mathematically based is correct to the best of my knowledge. This came to light on the English forums from the German forums via a post by Indi some years ago. She also informed me there are different type of codes like the Arahat Athersata code from the AA book is different then the rest. It's in the archives, where exactly I don't know but unless Indi wants to elaborate more at this time to help clear this up...

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Indi

Post Number: 759
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

Corey may have been referring to this post of mine from 2007:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/6890.html#POST26689

I will try to double check this info, as that was a long time ago for me :-)
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page