Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 20, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through May 20, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 980
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

When I was in year 2 in primary school I've had the occasion of being the class captain chosen by my fellow classmates, why I'll never know but it was during winter when, at that time to me felt hellishly cold that our teacher sent me off with my classmates closely behind tow to march around the school yard for a compulsory exercise.
During the march a shabbily clothed classmate was falling behind when as my responsibility entailed keeping discipline and certain level of order it was unacceptable for my ego to confront such a situation and let it persist.
I hurriedly went to him to see what was wrong and if needed, to flex my muscle a little as a captain to bring order to chaos, only to discover that he was so cold in his shabby clothes that, shaking uncontrollably from it, had led him to fall behind so I did the only thing I thought I was supposed to do and out of instinct took my brand spanking new gloves and handed to him to wear it for the rest of the march.

After the march when everything was said and done the acute sting of the blistering cold started to rapidly grip my bare hands which only a few minutes ago was warmed up nice and hot by the exertion from the march and instantly my cold brain reminded me of my gloves so I forced my way through the other kids to confront the boy that I lent my beloved glove to only for a sudden rush of anger to rear its head when the boy was oblivious to the fact that I lent him my glove and that I expected him to give it back after the march.

The instant that he didn't show any sign of co-operating I immediately slap him in the head in a burst of anger and made an outburst 'if you had borrowed something from someone why not return you idiot!' or something to that effect.

Now this happened a very long time ago but to this day it has remained in my heart all these years because of the pain that I have caused to another person and the guilt assuaging effect my conscience does not allow me to relinquish and even out of convenience, dismiss.

The little boy I had lent my glove to which I later found out for certainty lived next to the school in the orphanage where most abandoned children who come to the same school live.
In those days orphanages were plagued with severe child abuse, malnourishment, graft and physical brutality.

At the time of my outburst I didn't stop to think for a second what it was like to be in his shoes, to be the abandoned child without any parents or family to love and to take care of him, to not be whispered in his ears at night how much he is loved, to not be showered with gifts and presents on his birthdays with friends and family around, to not have access to the warm and tender embrace of his mum, to not have the sense of security of a loving dad closely in presence whilst they fish together, to not have the chance to extinguish the burning sensation of hunger pangs with a decent feed, to not have the opportunity of a normal childhood to roam carefree protected and secure in the knowledge that those who care for him will always be there for him and to not be given the opportunity to know even unto adulthood what his roots and identity is.

At times the poignant lesson behind the image of a glove does not fail to register for me as it forces me to question at times even when I am in the right especially when confronting the trivial wrongs of people how better it is to be compassionate and understanding of others and to use whatever wisdom I could muster to give others the chance to be wrong so that in due time they can get it right.

In service of the truth and that which for me is sensible I could be very dogged, stubborn and quite cold at times towards the sensibilities of others with the rationale being 'do not concede to the wrongs of others when I am in the right' and in the process of trying to course correct other people with my own justification and self righteousness I ask myself 'Am I failing to see something beyond the horizon, the human factor if you will, not as a concession and tolerance of other people's wrongs but to deal with it in a more loving manner through compassion, patience, understanding and empathy thereby truly exercising my responsibilities towards the service of the truth instead of with ridicule for ridicule, anger for anger, impatience for impatience, coldness for coldness, lack of understanding for lack of understanding and so on.

Another fact that emerged about my orphan classmate was that he suffered from learning difficulties and mild mental deficiency and hence the delayed response to my request for my glove back which at the time I completely failed to see or to recognise.

Even out of necessity I cannot but ask myself 'who is or what circumstances is behind that person, his words and his actions to say and do what he says and does and what understanding should I proffer before I judge?'

Matt Lee

Piyali

Post Number: 68
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much for sharing Matt. I resonate with your words, and understand perfectly, having had similar experiences and thoughts like yours.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Newinitiation

Post Number: 987
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali

I hope you have been well and singing fine Hindi tunes with the beautiful voice of yours.

Yeah I must say it is gut wrenching at times just thinking about it and I guess the reality of the situation is that perpetrators as well as the victim all suffer alike at the same time.

Clearly there are no winners to cruelty, inhumanity, conflict, wars, petty bickering and arguing and disorder.

I hope that the little orphan boy has grown up to be a strong and healthy man despite his challenging circumstances and all his other trials and tribulations that particular circumstances would've brought his way.

I did cry for him but then again what else was such an act other than crying for myself essentially.

Such an episode act as an impetus for me to be a better human being or at least to work on it a little more and derive from it vital learning lessons and I am sure that if the little orphan boy hasn't lost his way, that episode would also have provided fodder for him by which to not only be strong and self reliant but also to despise inhumanity as much as he would've received it all throughout his life and to turn towards the light.

Mind you it was play school stuff but the significance of it has not lost a dime on me.

Take care.

Matt Lee

Darren

Post Number: 382
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

I understand how you feel. Somethings like that happened to me a few times which I later regretted and that has always stayed in the back of my mind later on. As I grew older when I see something that reminds me of these guilty experiences I try to turn my attention to what Billy spoke about a guilty conscience. It kind of helps me.

There are millions of children and people that have nothing and are going without food and other essentials in third world countries but our Western mainstream media hardly ever mentions them, instead they prefer to always focus on isolated cases in their own countries. Trivial stuff when compared to the millions that are always going without and that have always been there.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 988
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren

Yeah I concur with you Darren
Come to think of it, the experiences I've shared does border on the false humanitarianism compared to so many other horrendous cases out there happening right now as we speak that need our urgent attention.
I've had the occasion of running into websites full of gory stuff and I must say there is so much untold suffering going on out there but thankfully not from my hands.

The highly corrupt, bought out, co-opted and easily controlled prestitutes of the mass media complex should be avoided at all cost if people are after the truth.
These lying shills and twisters of truth media whores who takes orders from multinational corporations and the government are in the business of engineering public consent molding mass public perceptions to suit their own profit greedy and power hungry agendas that poison the consciousness of the unsuspecting.
So to expect anything even remotely close to high moral ground I am afraid is asking for too much from these Habraons (according to Billy's definition).

But it's a very good sentiment that you've shared that I totally agree with.

Cheers
Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1008
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

Who exactly do we forget to think that is in control for us to be free?

On occasions as I go about my daily life the glimpses of my fellow human beings hard at work doing whatever they need to do to make a buck or two to make ends meet belies an oblivious treachery that they know not.

As I try to get my head around it to string my words together into some semblance of understandable form to reflect that reality I could only do so with a question ‘what is the reason why they do what they do’ and to go from there.

Obviously money rules the world and you can’t get out of your house or even stay in it without it demanding from you just compensation in the form of money for the privilege which is why so many in this day and age obsess and worry about it because the bare facts are, ‘your survival depends on it’.

So with this fact of reality in the minds of many, from dusk till dawn, people grind out each day to eke out a living doing something they don’t necessarily want to do but one that they must.

And there lies the problem, if people ‘must do’ rather than ‘choose to do by choice’ then who is in control other than the external circumstances that forces their hand and guides the choices that people make rather than people guiding the external circumstances to reflect their self-chosen choices.

Another problem, if the external situation and circumstances is such that it does not guarantee the opportunities for people to be able to make choices and shape their destinies according to their free-willed choices then what could this be but plain and simple ‘slavery’.

From this notion one can gather with stark realisation that the system we have helped prop up and the status quo to be maintained is serving to enslave us rather than to make us free from this bondage and yet why do people tolerate it other than by necessity and need.

As the sight of marionette like people repeating day after day, months after months and year after year doing the same things, the same way, with the same reasons, for the same purposes, for the same ends and for the expectations of same rewards with a look of frowned mouths, shoulders slumped and the glare of a distant look that is seemingly not here and now but far elsewhere within the deep corridors of their inner sanctuary I would like to say to them ‘it isn’t how the conditions of the external circumstances and situations that makes you free but your choice to be free by exercising your free will to change your attitudes, perceptions, views, thoughts, feelings and actions towards the circumstances that will ultimately decide whether you are free or enslaved’ and just as Billy said ‘you can still be free whilst in a prison’.

So as it is advised and recommended by Billy over and over and over and over again that should people desire to achieve freedom they must also achieve the values of love, peace and harmony.

And in order to achieve these 4 pillars people must learn to control their own thoughts, feelings and action but in order to do this they must first learn the knowledge of truth in order to have the insight, understanding, cognition, recognition, awareness and self awareness to be able to assume self responsibility which enables them to be their own guide, director, doer, chooser and thinker thereby directing their own lives, fate and destiny according to their free will and hence to be free.

So ‘who has been in control of you lately, yes you’

Kenneth

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,
Well said; too many people do not truly understand this situation of external circumstances or conditions and choose to drop out so to speak, instead of using the tools at their disposal. Putting oneself in the position of survival from day to day makes it very challenging to achieve these 4 pillars.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1013
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth

It's not easy, never was and it was never meant to be.
Billy mentioned striving and Jmmanuel said 'those who look after the cow receive milk' and so instead of being the unfired pot waiting for fate to take care of one's life it is suggested that we take life by the balls and make each day a day of celebration and to control it.

So essentially if you don't like being where you are or your station in life, either you change course like the Chinese proverb suggest; accept the situation as it is; change your environment by getting the hell out; change your attitude towards it by learning to like it; rebel against it by changing the circumstances, conditions and situations or change yourself to accommodate the circumstance that you are in.

It's so simple yet so very hard for most.

Of course it's easy said than done.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1015
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

Everywhere in this chaotic world and wherever I manage to walk this country or another one thing just never seizes to end and that is human being’s universal trait in the form of irrationality, stubbornness and illogicality.

I don’t know why it has to be this way but this age old dilemma just tears my innards and figuratively cracks my head open just thinking about it having to have confronted it over and over again.

What is the cause of this mental deficiency and unashamedly self-created psychological imbalance and disorder that people even self-willingly create for themselves in such a way that even with the best of intentions by well-meaning and well-intended people around to give pertinent life affirming advices that these sad cases just don’t get it nor do they have the common courtesy to show appreciation for.

The causes may be manifold with one possible attributable factor being from childhood where either or both from physical, sexual or psychological abuse and trauma received at the hands of family members, friends, relatives or from those entrusted to take care of and protect them generates psychical conflict and psychological fracturing that over time the ego creates self defensive barriers with walls of illusions nourished by victims harbouring certain ideas and thoughts about themselves and others, irrespective of it’s illogicality, sustaining what to them is an ideal feeling state within them with which to reinforces this safety buffer against any perceived threat for their insane sanity.

Therefore even justified and truthful criticism, critique, or even plain old advice by others is perceived as an affront and an attack on their self-value, self-worth, self-esteem and ideal beliefs that they’ve formed about themselves which leads to the tired old cliché like self defensive posturing at the detriment of reason and dismissal of other people’s feelings hence the response ‘I know better than you so what you said is wrong’.

Such a defensive maneuvers to protect their frail egos belies a much deeper psychological issue from unresolved inner conflicts which has mutated into such heinously illogical and irrational form to the extent that the sweet sounding words of adulation, praise, approval, admiration, glorification, distinction, credit, laudation, accolade and commendation is their only form of lifeline against essentially the bitter critic of their own harsh inner voice fuelled by self hatred that they must constantly fend off at every turn therefore other people’s criticism represents and reminds them of their own nagging inner voice and hence leading to the act of denying it and summarily dismissing it.

The bottom line is these people are suffering the psychological torment of their own making whether induced by external forces or forces from their own, they have a hard time looking at themselves critically and truthfully as they really are because of the pain and suffering it creates for them therefore self consciousness rather than self awareness is predominantly the driver or even the directing force of their actions, moods and feelings which is essentially lack of self control.

As much as their illogical actions garner certain irritation, exasperation, frustration and even anger, in the end they are the ones who are suffering and so the only answer that I can come up with is love, understanding and compassion with forbearance without agreeing to their irrational behaviour and even letting them just be with their own self-chosen misery and arrested development because no amount of well intended advice giving will ever get through nor their precariously weak egos.

Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1017
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

More and more as the days wear on our society is becoming more and more like a freak show where what was once considered impossible and outlandish has now become the norm.

Take for instance our society’s obsession with physical beauty, looks and image where you can’t walk down the street on any given day without encountering Frankensteins who’ve just walked out of a clinic with their skin stretched, bleached and tucked so tight you couldn’t tell whether they were smiling or crying.

Young and old alike the stark proof of the erosion of genuine lasting inner values are clearly visible on their artificially augmented and enhanced faces which speak more about how spiritually impoverished we as modern day people have become who’ve basically lost our ways and lost ourselves in the process.

There is something ominously disconcerting about a face that’s been through the whole nine yards of all these fancy plastic surgery procedures in that a person’s sacred personal histories written on those wrinkles and spots telling how they’ve lived and the rich tapestry of life they’ve woven for themselves have all but been erased with a stroke of a laser pen signaling how regret ridden and contemptuous they are for their own past forever chasing after shadows that will never satisfy but will always end in disappointments.

The corporate and media whores who’ve foisted and brainwashed hoards of people with their sophisticated psychological mind manipulating techniques to sell more and more of their useless products and in the process have degraded and eroded whole societies and nations have blood on their hands where instead of upholding their duties as the 4th estate to inform the public of the truth they are nothing more than propaganda arm and shills of the multinational corporations whose only allegiance is to the almighty dollar and hence so much torment and suffering behind their wake with this obsession by the people for physical beauty as one of their hallmark efforts.

So like the arm of a clock swinging side to side ever so irrepressibly the uninformed and naïve masses continue to follow line for line the scripts so deviously handed to them by the corporate media whores with their Machiavellian enticements and false promises having all but reduced the people into idiotic simpletons who just can’t think for themselves but instead having relegated their rights and responsibility to think for themselves to self-proclaimed masters of the universe who’ve taken it upon themselves as their rightful duty to herd the flock of sheep to slaughter.

For how long will people continue to grope around in darkness placing values and worth on something so utterly devoid of substance as plastic surgery that indicates symptoms of a deeper underlying issue of a society and people who lacks the ability to love but nonetheless yearn for it themselves who mistakenly believe that by improving their physical image they will attract the love and attention that they desperately seek.

No no no people it doesn’t work that way and never has, if you want to be loved, first give love to others; if you want to take, first give; if you want to be understood, first understand others; if you want forgiveness, first forgive others; if you want others to treat you, first treat others; if you want others to do, first do; if you want approval, first approve others and if you want others to make you happy, first make them happy.

I just hope that one of these days people actually do get it and that instead of wasting time working on their faces they should work on what is behind it.

Corey

Post Number: 556
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

As I'm sure you are aware, there are contact notes where Ptaah and Billy talk about these surgeries etc where our fellow Earth humans try to circumvent what is natural (aging). It is really getting ridiculous, I suppose the predictions where parents will be able to choose the sex of their unborn child ties into this somehow and I suppose it is inevitable. I wonder how this will affect the consciousness block when the overall consciousness block will program an incarnation of one predetermined sex, and the parents reverse that. I wonder if it will be added confusion for the consciousness for the lifetime of the child in the future?!?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1018
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Corey I am with you there
We can only sing to the tune of our wise prophet who as the originator has already paved the way for us with us eventually getting there and becoming a witness to the future following his words to the dot.
Our words are mere reflection and shadows of his words forespoken and the future he foresaw
I could be wrong and please correct me if I do get it wrong but Billy stated that genetics is the key factor in determining the gender of the fetus and did not describe OCB as having anything to do it as far as what I have read.

Corey

Post Number: 557
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

I think your right and he said it is genetics. My mistake.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Corey

Post Number: 558
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

the following are predetermined when the embryo is unborn in the mother's womb: duration of life, manner of death, knowledge, what one occupies themself with, intelligence, character, and lifestyle.

OM canon 32:07:

"Noch wenn der Mensch im Mutterleibe verweilt, bestimmt er sich seine Lebensdauer und seine Todesart, so aber sein Wissen, seine Beschäftigung, seinen Charakter, seine Intelligenz und seine Lebensweise."*(A)

Billy explains in the explanation to the canon verse that through the genes, health and many other factors of a normal duration of life and manner of death are determined. Circumstances of natural duration of life and natural manner of death are predetermined through the entire cell functioning and the disintegration determination, and a violent (like an accident) or sickness manner of death is not included. What one occupies themself with, character, and lifestyle are determined through impulse factors from the mother, the environment, and the storage banks (in subconscious form), and also genetically inherited based factors are included. The fruits of being in the mother's womb are themselves unconsciousness-based determinations that start when the new life is given (being born). After the birth follow new determinations in conjunction to the mother's love which last throughout the entire lifetime. *(B)

Billy also told me in the Q & A that the embryo takes up the impulses in a passive way, and aided me in my translation of Beschäftigung to be what one occupies themself with as German/English dictionaries provide a false translation (the FIGU dictionary translation is simply "activity"). So you got it right that genetics play a big role in determinations of an unborn embryo!

Salome

Corey

* (A) original German OM canon 32:07 copyright FIGU Wassermannzeit Verlag 1987/2011

* (B) summary of original German explanation done by Corey, connected to OM 32:07, from OM 2011 edition

Corey

Post Number: 559
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CORRECTION: the OM 32:07 canon should have been written as:

"Noch wenn der Mensch ungeboren im mutterleibe verweilt, bestimmt er sich seine Lebensdauer und seine Todesart, so aber auch sein Wissen, seine Beschäftigung, seinen Charakter, seine Intelligenz und seine Lebensweise."

(I made a mistake and forgot a word or two)

Acriasis

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wherever we are, our responsibility to follow and apply the truth in the daily life is of most importance. Each choice made will determine the outcome of the present moment, directing each of us to joy, sorrow, anger, happiness, peace, loss of control, use of true logic, etc. etc. This present incarnation is only for a moment, a small window of opportunity to find the true knowledge that will change ones thinking, truly making an impact on the life choices made which determine the destined material life in truth. No grief, pain, fear, doubt, or completely illogical thinking can bring one away from the choice made that has passed. Only by utilizing a true spiritual life in everyday life through knowledge of the truth, will we finally truly have the freedom to truly live and be our true selves in every way. Only we ourselves can choose. To truly live a more spiritually oriented life one must first decide to take the first step in the direction of truth, regardless if those who are close to you will not listen and/or are doubtful, it is we of a like mind that set the example for future generations, as well as our very own personal experience and insight of living a true life that brings forth true knowledge to be found and learned once more, giving each Earth human a chance to finally think clearly, evolutivly grow in consciousness, and learn of the truth, which still unfortunately may still take a very long time before the masses of Earth humanity finally know and apply rather than believe and assume. We here right now will not be here again at this time in this present incarnation, what we do today determines the future of another person, when truth is found being utilized by the infinite might of the spirit by a human being whom has chosen to live wisely, truthfully, joyfullly and can learn from mistakes without constant repeat of the same in his/her present material self. We can only move forward, find and use the abilities we are capable of using through learning, and take care of the future in the here and now, no matter what choice was made by another person, each lifeform will have a chance to learn and grow in truth. Whether it be in this life or the next, the vibrational influence of people living a true life is constantly growing with each passing day we need only first and foremost focus on our own lives, concern ourselves with what kind those thinking and thoughts were and change the choice of the cause through the action causing the effect through the use of true logic and clear insight and above all else applying true knowledge into ones life in such a way as to be helpful and rewarding rather than displeasing and frustrating. We can be our own worst enemy at times so to speak or a valuable asset to our lives truly lived it is up to us to decide.
Saalome,
Marcus

Forever we are part of the infinite, the choice to learn is decided and a human form is given. What we do with material existence is up to us whether this be good or bad, the future is now.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1019
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the detailed explanation with the translations and your modesty in honesty Corey :-)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1021
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Acriasis

I'll have to say amen to that but in the mean time before we get there we are having to defend and protect ourselves against the irresponsibilities of others who are yet to understand what self responsibility, self determination, self striving, self choice, self willing, self obligation, self awareness, self identity, self knowledge, self love, duties towards self and others and spirit really means.

Maybe the Billy Meier case in this preparatory era for those of us who have recognised the genuiness of it is suppose to be the ones who must experience the most conflict and chaos from the knowledge given due to so many things having degenerated against that better knowledge hence setting examples through our conduct and spiritual lives lead having no discernable effect on those who are far too gone to recognise the glimmer of spiritual principles at work.

Of course things must be looked at much more broadly, expansively and in longer multi generation and incarnation terms but as far as my experience goes it takes a lot of loving tolerance, patience, forbearance and grit trying to embody the principles of the spiritual teachings in everyday life and being which consequences generated from those that least understand it towards the people who do is one of prime exploitation, ridicule, misunderstanding and false accusations.

So basically in order to live in this era you must maintain your natural barbarity and even a certain level of degeneracy equal to the ignorant of truth masses as part of that self responsibility at the same time that you try and apply whatever spiritual principles you understand so far as applicable to each situation and context.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1066
Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

I am sure this isn't applicable to all but I've noticed more and more these days especially people of age who are past there mid life how deeply they've become enmeshed in political correctness and politically correct speech.

Maybe the culture of political correctness geared in false humanitarianism overly forces people to censure themselves so as not to offend other people's sensibilities but it appears to me that it has become at such a level that it borders on cowardliness where fear of what other people may think about them is greater in people than actually doing the right thing based on proper principles and for the right reasons.

Why do people fear so much about other people's criticism and critique.
Why have people become so softened to the point that they avoid at all cost confrontations even if it's a good fight.
Why are people so obsessed with protecting their fragile egos and go at all lengths to protect it (maybe because it's fragile).
What is the value of propping up their egos anyway when at the end of the day it is based on false ideals and false self image mainly based on material values.
Why are people so cowardly as not have the balls to confront injustice or what they sense as being wrong when and where they see it.
Why are people so afraid to speak up.

We do have these moments and have had these moments in our life time but the more you analyse it the more it becomes clear that fear is nothing but an illusion all inside the mind of the beholder.

I guess this thing called 'fear' have been so ingrained into the consciousness and the subconsciousness of people so much so from all the doom and gloom we are subjected to all throughout our lives by the mass media that it does wear on our psyches.

What will it take for people to fearlessly start speaking out and speaking up against the corruption, injustice and the wrongs of others where and when it counts instead of behind the safety of anonymity

"In my opinion, keeping silent does not mean neutrality, rather tolerance and the promotion of the political, punishment-related, religious, militaristic and terrorist atrocities. Every human who knows these things, and thereby the truth of the facts, and is silent over them, makes himself guilty of irresponsibility and of a crime against all humans who come to death or damage through political, militaristic, religious, sectarian, war-related, criminal and terrorist behaviors and actions. Neutrality means, therefore, also to be active in relation to bearing responsibility in regard to the open naming and denouncing of the existing facts and the wrong ways of behavior of all those who govern the world, as, however, also all their myrmidons and vassals who carry out their orders in ways of war, terrorism or other ways unworthy of humans. Silence is never compatible with neutrality, because this requires that the effective facts of war, terror of destruction, murder, torture, wrong punishment-orders and rape, and so forth, become openly and clearly named, and indeed in regard to all contracting parties and persons. He who is silent is not only cowardly and not neutral, rather also absolutely irresponsible." Billy, July 11th, 2006

www.gaiaguys.net/meier.SB26.IsraelLebanon.htm

Matt Lee

Hawaiian

Post Number: 209
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2014 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

So what are you suggesting, besides pointing out the fact that the majority of Earthly humans are cowards and not taking responsibility for their own demise and expect others to do their dirty work?

I've suggested a few answers in my other posting to include the Plejarens involvement, but that too remains in question based on their past record of "letting" things go without involvement.

Like everything in nature, there is the positive and negative actions, depending on what logical humane application it transpires to achieve. Take for example the Peace Meditation, it is primary a passive reaction to a negative Cause and in my opinion is a sort of "cowardly act", since it only addresses the negative results and not the negative sources that produces such negative forces.

To answer your concern would require a similar endeavor, but this time instead of addressing the actions of these degenerative parasites, how about directing energy directly to these degenerates and getting rid of the problems once and for all? But as you have noted, unfortunately the majority are cowards and probably would not dare step forward to be counted.

Just my opinion, I am tired of fighting for others who do not appreciate one's efforts to help them, better to help yourself and let them fall into the void of stupidity and ignorance.

Ferbon

Post Number: 363
Posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...clarification may be up there with best "involvement" there is.

salome

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1073
Posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian maybe I am the fool among the bright masses but whether in a park, subway, on the streets, workplace, forum and or wherever else I do try to bring to light our humanity's concerns with information from Billy and sometimes too strikingly so as for people's conscience to prick a little and for them to at least be aware.

Sure they are smart enough to know and some may think I am an idiot for speaking out and speaking up about various woes of this world but they do have a conscience that would at least speak enough reason to their own consciousness even in a form of silent whisper for my words to make sense to them even if only in passing.

I am well aware of Billy's warnings about proselytizing but I have come to a point where participating only on internet forums will not do to wake the masses up but must use some of the most mundane but highly sophisticated techniques (cunning techniques) borrowed from marketing experts to get the message out.

So whilst I am having a conversation with a friend I would raised these issues in a conversational form so that those around me could hear.

Now why I say the above is not to blow my own trumpet but to highlight the fact that if I have judged others , why, I need to have a leg to stand on instead of being the hypocrite who is all talk but no action.

Now from my daily experiences and especially with this country and the prevailing culture here it is considered impolite to speak out and speak up so you wonder why a rich country such as Korea is the only developed country in the world with so many safety related accidents which also includes the recent sinking of the 'Sewol' as you may well know from the news.

One person cannot do it alone where it concerns the nation and country as a whole even if they can do some 'thing' to better a society so we all need to speak out and speak up as a collective to solve these looming crisis just as Billy had advised.

Am I making sense or have I not explained myself adequately.

Please advise.

Cheers
Matt Lee

Darren

Post Number: 396
Posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Now from my daily experiences and especially with this country and the prevailing culture here it is considered impolite to speak out and speak up so you wonder why a rich country such as Korea is the only developed country in the world with so many safety related accidents..."

Hi Newinitiation,

If your worried about safety maybe you should have stayed living in Australia?
It's not only safer there but also much richer too. :-)

Aussies top world's wealthiest per capita, Credit-Suisse report finds
October 09, 2013

"AUSTRALIANS are per capita the wealthiest people in the world on a median basis, according to a report released today by Zurich-based bank Credit Suisse."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/wealth/aussies-top-worlds-wealthiest-per-capita-credit-suisse-report-finds/story-e6frgac6-1226735467535

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page