Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 26, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through May 26, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 774
Posted on Friday, September 06, 2013 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU Canada has put together a lovely little video on The Absolute Nichts (Nothing). A brief overview of the densification of the Absolute Nichts to form the Absolute-SEIN, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RjxgeUuvJ8
Salome,
Bruce

Mqhassan

Post Number: 123
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have made some interesting calculations utilizing the Schwarzchild Radius equation used for black holes. It can be applied to the overall DERN universe where you may deduce the overall mass and compare it with the mass of the material belt deduced from its galactic count.

Some amazing symmetries result

For those interested in calculations please contact me through my email address :

mqhassan_55@yahoo.com

Smukhuti

Post Number: 684
Posted on Monday, October 07, 2013 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The music in the video was very relaxing and fitting to the information. I felt the sensation of being relaxed in a few seconds. Credits to Michael Uyttebroek.
Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it - Rabindranath Tagore

Bsnitkin

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please disregard my last question/post. I think I have found the answer. (Apparently, an animal does come back in the same genus/species -- I.e. once a horse always a horse.) I would like to know if anyone has knowledge about how long an animal is on the other side before they do come back.
Tjanks!
Betsy

Schantz

Post Number: 179
Posted on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bsnitkin,

If there is a normal reincarnation cycle for animals I'm sure it's completely out of whack, quack!

Due to the overbreeding of cows, pigs, and chickens for human consumption and dogs and cats for companion animals.

On the other hand you have the near extinction of other animals due to the human overpopulation such as lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Then you have the issue of cats having nine lives, and dog years versus human years. Fishing for an answer will certainly create some fuzzy math.

All cycles of nature, or as you put it, being on the other side, are disrupted due to the human overpopulation.

Boz

Ferbon

Post Number: 324
Posted on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bsnitkin

To attempt such calculation you would have to consider a planet inhabited by creatures respecting laws of nature and living in harmony with it.

Salome

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 103
Posted on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lions, tigers and bears... oh my!!!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Abdiel

Post Number: 91
Posted on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The creation, the snake that swallow it's own tail...a thing where the power is over the reason.

All the weak fall in the tail...

Yoid

Post Number: 93
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

How looks the universe, its shape? I read it is a double helix. Where is the material belt in this double helix? How it is moving? Can someone explain? Do you know Nassim Haramein work? He describe it is a double torus rotating.

Thanks

Germán

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid. I have seen several videos of Nassim Haramein, and I think there is definitely a relationship between the double spiral of creation, and toroidal patterns which describes Nassim Haramein. This same principle is applied to the spiral shape of galaxies, the solar system, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Dern universe is ovoid/egg shaped. CR143-41

Kenneth

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On May 21, 2014, a team of astronomers “Weizmann Institute” announced that they have observationally linked a supernova to the Wolf-Rayet star with more than 20 solar masses.

Does anyone or Billy know if this supernova was a natural event of human caused?

http://www.examiner.com/article/astronomers-connect-wolf-rayet-star-to-supernova

Yoid

Post Number: 96
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We die but our spirit remains until it merges with creation.From that we become again one.Next big bang new spirit form will be made or our spirit forms will evolve further?

Thanks

Blake_p

Post Number: 207
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2014 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the material,The only star that I know destroyed by a person was the Ring Nebula or otherwise known as "The Eye of God".
And that was done by Jschfsch( forgot the spelling,false Jschwsch) Mata.

Corey

Post Number: 585
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid,

first our spirit-forms will reincarnate until 40-60 million years pass then it will shift to the half material high council level. Then after an adequate amount of time the spirit-form will evolve through each of the 7 pure spirit-form levels, each with 7 sub-levels. From there it will merge with the Creation, to merge with the highest form of all Absolute Absolutum levels, the SEIN-Absolutum*.

The Creation universal consciousness is the lowest of the 7 Absolute Absolutum levels, the Absolutes Absolutum. The universal consciousness did not create humans for planets, it created planets for humans to evolve because one day their spirit-forms will merge with the SEIN Absolutum and evolve the Creation itself further*.

There is a slumber and awakening period for the Creation, and they are both an incredibly long period of time. I am still learning about this so I don't feel comfortable posting about it yet, but this is in the material (I read it in the English translation of the Goblet of the Truth for starters) so you can research it if you like.

Salome

Corey

*Summary of information learned by Corey from reading German original of "written teaching for the teaching of the truth, teaching of the spirit, teaching of life" written by Billy and copywritten 1975/2012 FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Yoid

Post Number: 97
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

What said Billy about the void where the creation become exists? From where it come? Void i mean the black nothing outside from creation.Total black nothing or energy? It should not even exists, because if it is then it means something created that too.So there must be something bigger.It is unimaginable for me.Something become from nothing?

thanks

Scott

Post Number: 2446
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think this is beyond human comprehension to understand what the void is and how it came to exist. I would think if the UR Creation was formed within the void, then the void is something which needed to express itself in some way? Perhaps it is infinite potential?

Corey

Post Number: 588
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid and Scott,

Your conversation brings up the nothing void, is the Absolute Nichts (absolute nothing) the void you are talking about?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Corey

Post Number: 589
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Absolute NICHTS video courtesy of FLGCA. Contains information on the Absolute Absolutem forms, Creation etc.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEr6MTLsN3E

Jacob

Post Number: 165
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Scott.

Its better not to think too much about the void, or the timeless nothing in endless duration.

What I can explain about it that the timeless nothing in endless duration is only an absolute void that it does not contain any kind of material or spiritual energy, spirit forms, etc.

It was, as far as it is known, an endless duration of a 'feinstofflich'-energetic swinging-wave from which a 'primordial-first unconscious spirit-energy-impulse-swingingwave developed, which developed later over three (3) time-anon to the BEING-Absolutum.

Source: Lehrschrift (FIGU/BEAM), page 100)

This is all incomprehensible to us humans, there is no way how we can even imagine this.
Its recommended by Petale to respect this secret of all things and not think too much about it, because it could lead to complete insanity, since this secret about ALL things can not be uncovered.

This is also impossible for the Creation universal-consciousness.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 423
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid, I can speculate on this, mostly because most other people won't go here. Any comments on the void are rather speculative, and it is hard to develop a framework that makes sense of the void. Ultimately on this, your guess is as good as mine or anyone else's. That said, here it goes:

There exists a field of potential permeating everything all around us where even space itself has yet to be actualized. You might say that finitely small bubbles of just space, by holding their form of self-existence in place, are each holding a spark of energy in place rather than allowing it to zing! around and be anything anywhere anytime. As the bubble of space holds its core in place, the core appears to our consciousness to expand. We perceive the holding of this spark as time passing. That is the framework of space/time. More subtle than this is anything, anywhere, anytime, literally and again, anything, anywhere, anytime. In this field of potential anything is anything else, anywhere is anywhere else, anytime is anytime else. There is no center, no selfness, only what can be... and understanding.

The only way the mind can make sense of this field of potential is through such love that in so doing it loses itself.
This realization may be seen as a kind of an insanity really, which must mean I am at least a wee bit bonkers.

: )
Life

Corey

Post Number: 591
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Lehrschrift is a good book, no? It came in from my last book order and it is the book I am currently reading. This is a good discussion on the Absolute Absolutum forms, Creation universal consciousness, Absolute Nichts, etc. lets keep it going!

Salome

Corey

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 581
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I personally am interested in reading more things regarding, what has been shared and discussed about the Creation, the Absolute-Absolutum forms, etc.

Thanks for sharing.
Salome,
Eddie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page