Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 01, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through June 01, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Acriasis

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To talk is to speak out, that a voice may be heard, when it is in truth a canyon opens wide with no ears to hear. To be silent when the answer to a most pressing question is presented in ones own thoughts shows lack of caring for the answer. Humans all have the daily task to perform through a matter of choice. Some do many things some do only a little whether these be of work, staying fit, reading/writing a book, even sharing on an internet forum, etc. etc., each one doing what is currently needed through a choice of thinking made into action. People can only change themselves at their own pace no matter how fast another may want them to, for life truly is what you make it. Whether we like it or not the spiritual life in everday life is a part of our daily existence. This is in our thoughts, our words, even in our internet posts, for the truth has finally been found and chosen to be a part of our lives which sort of calls to us with each waking moment to apply what has been learned to the current circumstances of life.
Theres an old saying I read the other day that says 'before you begin a journey to change the world, walk around your house three times'. After reading this I began to think about my own life and needs to be resolved first, changed to an opposite, getting a clear understanding of what kind of thoughts those were/are at any given moment, I realized that one simple person cannot change everything by oneself it takes determination and being fearless in following the truth, taking full responsibility for one own actions which are unchangable once the choice to act has been made. No one has all the answers not even Billy, but we can share with each other what is known/learned and decide if we like what is heard/read or not without being barbaric about it, even of what kind that insight truly was/is. I enjoy life now more than I ever did before even when hard times come forth like a flood I can know and trust rather than beleive and assume everthing will be ok or not, the truth will remain with me in the daily life till the end of this present existence, now it has finally been found through a simple choice to take a simple harmless action which has now changed this material existence currently present into a life worth living without need for the barbarism used before through a change in my thinking and acting, through a more truly spiritually oriented life in everyday life.
Saalome,
Marcus
The more one seeks the more one finds that which is going to be helpful in every way. The responsibility is ours alone to decide what will be said, is it all talk saying what was learned or can the responsibility be taken and one can know whats been said, this is up to each of us to decide.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1075
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren

Thanks for your concern and really Korea is among the most safest country in the world excluding automobile related accidents so I am not all that fussed about safety related concerns other than high pollution.

I think there was a reason why I ended up in Korea surreptitiously and hopefully I can get the message out here in this country.

I think you may need to reconsider the information of the link you've posted as it is quite deceptive of what is in that report.

Not all wealth is distributed equally and as with every other country on earth the wealth is concentrated to only a fraction of the populous.

Also this heinous con still persists to this day in that there exists an artificially inflated property prices propped up by the big banks in collusion with the government because as you know the ratio of wages to housing prices are at an all time high meaning people's wage rate is not in line with the affordability of housing and also they have borrowed too much to invest in properties with prices artificially inflated beyond what the XYZ generations is able to afford.

This CON should seize immediately before the property bubble bursts otherwise many will be left homeless in Australia.

There exists a report I've read that 1/3 of residential properties are empty and not being let out on the market so essentially mum and dad investors along with the multinational conglomerates and superannuation funds are misdirecting wealth (debt on top of debt) to the property market just sitting there waiting for the prices to appreciate further.

So you can see why such a deceptive report doesn't reflect the real truth and the reality of the situation in Australia.

Some 6 million Australians receive some type of government benefit or assistance through centrelink and most jobs are s***y jobs that pay an award wage, meaning minimum wages that barely cover the cost of ever increasing cost of living.

Wage rate is not keeping up with the inflation so every year people's wages are worth less and less.

I remember back in the 90's if you went to Coles or Whoolies with a $100 bucks you had a trolley full of groceries and other goodies but today $100 is pittance where you might be lucky to get 2 shopping bags, of course it all depends on what you buy.

So I would dismiss that report if I was you as its just the old proverbial con that these predatory bankers love to pull a fast one over the masses.

Housing is one unalienable basic human right that should never be gambled out for the sake of profit and why should one money hungry whore be able to own 100 properties for profit sake.
This is not right and the laws should bar people from taking away opportunity for others to be able to exercise their basic rights.

cheers
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1076
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Acriasis in a world where everyone at one point including Billy up to the age of 5 years were and are ignorant of the truth, if it wasn't for his brevity to speak up and speak out against all odds through exercising his self responsibility would you and I even be talking about such a thing as 'self responsibility' or using such words as 'spiritual life in everyday life'

It is because Billy has spoken up that we have the privilege to acquaint ourselves with the truth.

It is because of the efforts of the core 49 in disseminating the materials of the teachings of truth taught by Billy and the Plejaren that one earthling after another is learning about it.

It is because of such supporters as Michael Horn, Dr Deadorff, Wendelle Stevens, Gaiaguys, Gary Kinder, Tom Welch, Lee and Brit Elders, the worldwide FIGU passive members and other like-minded FIGU supporters in speaking up and speaking out about the truth that more and more people are becoming aware of the truth.

In this broken and defiled world where the ignorant masses are making it so because they don't know the truth, it is high time that they are given the chance to right the wrongs and to rectify the damage within themselves and from it outside of themselves through the knowledge of the truth.

Only way that this can happen is for the knowers of truth to exercise their duty towards the truth in self responsibility to spread the teachings as far and wide by speaking up and speaking out just as they had the privilege of getting to know it via those that came before them who've spoken up and spoke out.

Just as you enjoy life all the more because of the spiritual teachings the ignorant masses also deserves that same privilege but more importantly for everyone to finally be given the chance to know how to change themselves so that finally 'there shall be peace on earth'

This can never if everyone remain silent.

Vincent

Post Number: 75
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Australia is a mineral rich island/continent country the size of the U.S.A. but with a population of only 22 million and it's middle class people are now the wealthiest in the world. No border disputes, plenty of room for Aussies to stretch their arms without bumping into anyone. It doesn't have many of the problems facing the rest of the world, due mainly to overpopulation. No wonder people call it the Lucky Country.

Scott

Post Number: 2445
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps we can get back to the intent of this topic area.

Thank you
Scott-Moderator

Acriasis

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2014 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Each of us can have an opportunity on any given day to share an insight of true knowledge learned to an individual person whom may have asked a question about such truth. Unfortunately there are billions of people on Earth whom must find this question which leads to an insightful answer for themselves, which may still take many hundreds of years for some. In this I am truly thankful that one person alone finally took upon himself the great burden of truth once more, that it would be brought and given unto us once again, as before, this true truth was falsified beyond all recognizable existence. The listeners can choose to become the supporters whom are the bringers of truth, the cornerstone of learning of that true spiritual life in everyday life needed for each of us to evolutivly grow, now a chance to choose has been given. Once one single individual person has the determination to overcome the nonsense of lies and deceit a chance to truly live becomes available. As a matter of fact each one of us chooses how each part of that true knowledge will be intergrated into our daily lives. Those people of a like mind here right now on this forum have taken that step in the right direction towards the determination to truly live life to the fullest potential through acceptance of the true knowledge BEAM brings to us once more. Truly to change life on this world for the better takes the choices of other people to accept the true knowledge given out of their own free-will and decisive action, which in turn out of our own free thinking, is teaching us to truly live and be responsible for our thinking and actions, which sets an example for other people to follow, for in this there can be true evolutive conscious growth through learning and decisive application of Creational laws and Spiritual Teaching of true life. Each day the truth is presented to someone new, it is skimmed through, read through quickly, usually 'barked off' so to speak as nonsense, and then there are a few people that intently read, learn, and grow in conscious knowledge, keeping this with them the rest of their lives, doing what can be done to spread this knowledge without affecting others freewill to freely choose. I do realize and greatly appreciate all the efforts of Eduard M., the Plejaren, CG49, Christian F., Michael H. , and many others, especially the translators whom without such I may not have ever learned of the truth at all in this present lifetime. Perhaps oneday soon visiting the SSSC can happen for me for this has been on my mind alot lately. Not to catch a glimpse of evidence, or shower Billy with flowers, but to be in a place with those of a like mind as I am right here, only face to face without any hardcore barbarism clouding the issue of living a true life and the true knowledge given to be contemplated. Thanks Newinitiation your input helps me to grow for I am learning still as you and many others are also, perhaps we of a like mind throughout the world truly can make a difference in this world before it is too late. May each person here truly find, if not already, a truly more spiritually oriented life in everyday life.
Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporona!

Marcus

The truth comes, the truth goes, life is still active for movement is found, from where shall we turn? Look within now knowing is found. The bringer of truth is still here, will we listen? For me absolutely. But there are others, And Did They Listen? These ones need our like minded truly knowledgible responsible example of influence Not force. Choose but choose wisely.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1083
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcus

Excuse me for the belated response Marcus.

Thanks for thanking me but that thanks is more deserved for those who did most of the work, all I did was jump on the already made and running train or bandwagon or whatever.

But nonetheless I appreciate the spirit in which you gave it so thank you for tangoing with me.

I hope I don't come off as a know-it-all and arrogant when I give such a constructive criticism to you as I also went through a similar stage as everyone usually does but when reading your neutral positive equalised and balanced words I just could not help but remember the 17 year old Billy (from Asket's apprenticeship) kinda giving a few tips to Jmmanuel to tone his rhetoric down and speak the normal speak so to speak and I have also asked myself this question 'why do the more learned and evolved members of the FIGU group and other senior German speaking member's speech is not so laden with the so called 'spiritual speak' but come across much like every other normal people and speak the everyday normal language and I realised there was a reason for it.

I also asked myself this question 'why does Billy and the Plejaren in the contact notes also don't speak and come across with deeply laden spiritual speak and words but use simple everyday language and speech?'

This is not a critique or criticism on your person nor does it include a veiled connotation of some kind nor is it to say that it is wrong only that when reading your post, as eloquent, spiritual and knowledge laden as it may be something inside of me rang an out of tune melody I have yet to properly define but one that whispered to me as if there was something incongruent there for some reason.

Or maybe it says more about me than about you but I hope you take my constructive critism in the same positive spirit as it was given.

Thanks for your understanding Marcus and your post above.

Cheers
Matt Lee

Acriasis

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps there was a mix up somewhere in a former thought trying to escape the choice made to type or perhaps I can be too open in my thoughts here on this forum speaking in a manner that may sound like a person speaking like another which is not my intention.The mights of thoughts are a powerful part of each human being and tend to come out through my typing more than my actual speech as others here may have been experiencing. The truth is my learned knowledge is intermingling with the knowledge that has been applied and acceptable in my life. When I post in a topic area I choose to stay as close as possible to in this case a 'Spiritual Life In Everyday Life'. My posts in this topic area are what i have learned from Billy as well as my feelings toward a more spiritually oriented life in everday life which truly does the most good for the people in my life by the example set forth by neutral positive equalized thinking, which promotes better understanding of ones very self. A healthy discussion involves aspects from each opinion that eventually makes for a whole learning process being beneficial, when in a neutral positive equalized manner, to those other forum members, escpecially the new ones, whom may or may not have a person of a like mind to speak to face to face with or even simply are seeking answers and /or those long time members whom prefer this forum over other such like minded forums of true knowledge, which are having open discussions of this truth, which is truly why I have become a member here, to learn, to share insights gained from reading here as well as learning more about the knowledge BEAM brings to us and life experiences from applying this overwhelmimg amount of truly helpful knowledge. No quarrels, attacks, barbaric behavoirs.and thinking will turn me away from leading a true life, but i feel kind of responsible to speak up when the attacks upon another member begin as is currently being done in other topic areas. Are we not all human beings whom make mistakes to learn from and grow toward truly being ourselves? If the words i type here seem incongruent and dont seem like the real me perhaps this is because the real me is slowly starting to come out now i have chosen to accept and follow the true truth and apply this to my daily and nightly experiences. Also if those of a like mind here on this forum are needing to discuss a spiritual life in everday life why is this not so in this topic area. No matter how much I try to get a healthy discussion going, or read one for that matter, on this highly important subject, I see this dissapear into being off topic, attacks on posts, even sharing about irrelavent things that have no purpose toward the actual topic which goes on and on as with other topics where so it seems can get out of hand at times with the truly barbaric nature of the Earth human being. When I see this going on I tend to want to speak out in a manner that may help other members retain a bit of focus on the subject matter like 'meditation' once the barbarism begins, sometimes I choose not to post for resolvment comes from another member. Each person decides for themselves what will be said whether this be good or bad it is our freewill to speak out or act upon what is chosen causing the effect of the might of our thoughts which in any area of speech typed or spoken each human being is entitled to an acceptable sometimes unacceptable opinion to learn from others about what is not known or assumed to be so, what one thinks about something said by another, even what can one do or reference to a pressing question, and so forth, helping each of us to grow in conscious knowledge and finally lead a more spiritually oriented life without the attacks of others being of my personal concern only what i can learn from this to clear up anything that may not be consistent. (this post is of my own thoughts and feelings and i leave this open for correction if needed especially if quotes and references are needed which i will provide through my own searching) Thank you Newinitiation for sharing your thoughts. I am not sure about what may have rang out of tune for you in my post, perhaps it was wrong placement of words, or something sounding knowitall-ish, which I assure you was not my intention in any way, those who call themselves a knowitall have many lies to swim through and if words are confusing in a sentence form perhaps references are needed after each sentence which would obscure the overall point in the post or speech or perhaps not. I send feelings of peace to those of this forum whom have a problem with someones post, and ask that at least a little neutral positive equalized thinking can be involved, toward an individual that is still learning from all this new knowledge changing the life within.
Saalome,
Marcus

Finding the true knowledge of all that is needed to be known in this life starts first with a choice to learn this which has caused an effect on the daily existence.

Corey

Post Number: 607
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marcus,

I find your posts interesting and they always make me think. I applaud you for always trying to get an interesting conversation going. Sticking to the topic of "spiritual life in the everyday life" I will say that I have discovered slowly developing nuetral-positive-equalized thinking into my daily life has been a great learning experience, although in trying to be neutral, others who are in my life who are unknowledgeable about the teaching and the laws and recommendations of Creation have observed that I do not express emotion and feel that I am cold. I do not possess uncontrollable outbursts of emotion that they have, sure I still feel my feelings (which are different then emotions), but try to keep an equalized outlook over my thoughts and feelings because this is the way to achieving both negative and positive poles are working (equalisedness) and the way to relative absolute fulifillment, which is the way for evolution of the consciousness and spirit-form. (source "Arahat Athersata" page 141 1975/2004 FIGU/Wassermannzeit-Verlag). So the way continues where I am striving for my personal consciousness-based evolution and others feel that I am cold. I am a great advice giver and always ready to help my fellow human being, and this is often overlooked by the observers, but if they have the eyes to see they can see that still waters run deep.

Throughout the day, I find myself thinking about things most people do not ever dare to think about, consciousness-based evolution, the spiritual teaching, the past, present, and future of the planet Earth and my people, overpopulation, water stress and food shortages, preparing for my death, the future of a possible US based Landesgruppe, the mission; then I also have the normal thoughts of money, my job, my car, my familiy, all necessary sublets of life that I also think about, but as the years go by, these thoughts often fade to the other things that I listed.

Some have said for the code to work, you have to let it work, and I think it is working on me. Although I study the teaching, I do not feel like a more evolved human being, I still feel like an average Earth human, whether I possess an extraterrestrial spirit-form, or I possess an Earth-based indigenous spirit-form makes no difference to me, all human beings and all life-forms are equal and in equivalence.

To the observer, I have no title, no riches, I am a nobody, but at the same time I am the polar opposite, I am a FIGU forum poster, FIGU passive member, and study the spiritual teaching, maybe my spirit-form is a small integral part of the transformation of the planet Earth that will happen in the future.

I don't know if you experience this: but posting also helps me learn and express myself in ways that I cannot in my material life.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis
page 124 Lehrshrift

Vincent

Post Number: 81
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Speaking of being a FIGU forum poster, when I found the Meier UFO case I would have thought the FIGU (English) forum would have been far more busier then what it was. The UFO forums I used to be at were far far busier! I was surprised at how few people from around the world were actually here at any one time discussing the Meier material. I don't think that's a good thing though. But, thinking neutral/positively, I like to think that this place may be small but it's something good and special to be at!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1098
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marcus good on you as the adage 'you shall know them by their fruit' is very true in this instance.

Your words are you who you speak through with wisdom and I have become the student the moment I've opened my mouth so I am returning your thanks to me to you for you deserve that thanks

Cheers
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1099
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey Corey although we've never met I like the way you are :-)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1100
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent I hope that the old adage 'quality over quantity' applies here.

Melissa

Post Number: 127
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Marcus and Corey for sharing, which I then thought to also share.

I am sometimes very insecure, irresponsible, and lazy. But at the same time, I know I am learning, because I am trying to learn, or better yet, I am practicing to learn, rightfully, not just about what it means (to be self-responsible), but to actually practice (doing) (self-responsibility).
I get lots of practice, mostly because I interact with other human beings throughout the day. It is very hard to maintain myself all the time. Constantly making mistakes, yet trying to learn from them, is a daily thing for me.

But seriously, I do try to think about the (why's), for example, (Why did I lose my temper so easily just then?), (Why am I trying to find fault with this other human being?) (Why am I still struggling with a certain insecurity?) Recently, I have realized that when I get angry at another and want to lash out - I really shouldn't, because it was my own string of thoughts (and resulting feelings) which led me to this point; my own fault I feel angry. Judging others is of course not very good or helpful, because, if I start to make a judgement towards another, it creates a new sort of new reality for myself, where my own judgement places labels on human beings in my life. I can notice these sorts of traits in others - Why?, because I have been able to recognize this trait from within my own self. More easily understood is that, while I point a finger at another, there are 4 more fingers pointing back at me - to help me remember that I am never at a point where I may judge another, and that I should only focus on my own mistakes and learning. So how can I help another? Obviously by focusing on helping myself. I think people naturally help - by pointing out another's mistakes or errors in a neutral-positive way, but never judge. Who do we think we are? to judge anyone else but our own selves? I certainly have my own messes to deal with - which I'm sure will take a whole life time for me to work on.
-Melissa

Corey

Post Number: 611
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent,

Not to go off topic, but these English FIGU forums used to be way busier back in the day when Gaiaguys had their site, and were a team with MH, so much Meier information was out there, that people at the UN were reading the warnings, and people were attracted to the forums in larger numbers. Those were exciting days, and it really inspired a whole new generation of people to learn German (including me). Nowadays this forum is much slower, but the arguments have decreased at least. I too wish it was busier, so many people have come and gone from the forums over the years, and so many quit posting, whether this means they are still studying, or some have walked away I cannot say.

That is a good neutral-positive outlook you have about the forums, it may be small, but it is still a special place.

Salome

Corey
page 124 Lehrshrift

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 586
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My biggest fascination right now in my life is the Law of the Contrariness.

All my life, has been a major struggle with this law. I hated it "Murphy's Law" as it is called. I devoured all the "success" books from all those authors.

Never learned that the law of the contrariness is in place to help us with our personal evolution. I now face it directly when things happen. Being involved with the projects I'm involved with has provided me with many opportunities to be affected by this creational law.

I have learned to appreciate and understand what the Goblet explains and what the Petale meant when they said that it is through the suffering...

It has taught me to trust my intuition. I go into a meditative state in order to discover the solution ...and it has yet to fail me. One short example. There was power failure at our facility. As always now, I stopped and said to my self; "Ah, the law of the contrariness. Now to the solution." So I go into a meditative state and seek through my consciousness an intuitive guiding or intuitive ideas. I was then guided to the panel where intuitively I recognized where the problem was. The electrician confirmed it afterwards. There were two breakers that were overloading due to improper wiring and the main breaker connected to the meter had been melting from behind the breaker which no one could ever see.

This and many more situations have been dealt with in this way. It continues to amaze me just how empowering this law of the contrariness is, when accepted and utilized for its intended purpose.

I now use this experience to help those in my life correctly perceive and address the challenges in their lives. My partners are amazed at how I approach challenges, Murphy's Law events and all negative situations and happenings such as set backs and "failures".

The Goblet of the Truth is the most profound and powerful source of knowledge to understand and take control of ones life and fate.

Salome,
Eddie

Corey

Post Number: 614
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee: Thank you for the kind words my dear friend. :-)

Melissa: Thanks for posting. It is nice to receive a female perspective, I hear what you are saying about trying not to judge others. I don't find myself angry at others, but when it comes to dealing with my co-workers, sometimes I find it difficult to relate and fit in. They are into many things that I am not, having sex with as many people as possible, making as many babies as possible, sports, religion, money, watching movies which glorify violence and reiterate that use of the military solves all the problems, as long as you kill the bad guy, or bad science fiction films which depict ET's as warring, enslaving monsters we need military liberation from, some are into gambling and drinking, etc. It is only with some of the sparse younger one's that I have had some deep conversations with regarding overpopulation and global warming, and made some aware of pending future problems (which they were already aware of- I was in shock) and they were in agreement. The rest I cannot relate to, but there was a time I was similar to them, so I try to see them as equals and uninformed masses that need to learn the hard way when the future sets in. When it does set in, I am sure many will make the right decisions and cognitions they need to about the reality of world affairs too late. They are my people, but they are my uninformed people, and I suppose that is the fault of religion and world governments for suppressing the truth about tomorrow. I don't proselytize, I just keep my true thoughts hidden from the masses and do my best not to debase myself or raise myself above anyone. Neutral, right?

As for making mistakes, I won't reiterate about how learning from mistakes is the path of evolution, it sounds like you are trying your hardest to learn from them and be neutral-positive in your life. Like I said, it is nice to have female perspective's on the forums, women playing a more predominant role in the future of our planet (mothers of the millennium) and all. You bring up a good point that working on one's self should come before trying to help anyone else.

Eddie: I have a question.: How exactly does the information contained in your post have to do with the law of contrariness, which is the polar opposites of everything that together, form a unity? I am asking because your post was intriguing, and I wish to see if there things from it I can apply to my life, but I don't see how the law of contrariness fits into "Murphy's Law", if anything I can see Billy's teaching from "the Might of Thoughts" about how to have confidence and not to let failure set in, so you can be successful, but that is another conversation. It's been awhile since I read GOT, but the law of contrariness is covered in "Arahat Athersata" as well, so I am familiar with it...

Salome

Corey
page 124 Lehrshrift

Acriasis

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wherever we are whatever we do, the thinking has its effect through the cause of our choice of feelings to act upon, in truth truly this has its own reward for one can responsibly choose the right coarse of action and learn from one very self.
The thanks are appreciated. Don't forget to thank oneself also for recognizing the effective truth through applying this to the daily circumstances which when in a truthful manner, has a neutral positive equalized balance capable of truly effecting ones consciousness in a responsible way. We choose to think, which causes a feeling to act upon producing a learning effect through a response to the cause of the thought turned to action. This can be a crucial part in the understanding of the might of our powerful thoughts if one has chosen to do so.
Saalome,
Marcus

Live life, become an observer of oneself, find that which is most effective, and above all else seek out the true knowledge for oneself so the understanding is clearly of ones own thoughts through cognition of your very own true reality currently incarnated in you present life, wherever and whatever this may be, seek and you shall find the answer right in front of you.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 696
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

Much more people are reading and following the Meier case than 4-5 years back. Just that their attention is divided between the forum, the various facebook group's on Meier, the maintenance of the many websites created to disseminate the information, contacting interested people, doing translations, reading newly translated books etc.
5 years back few members used to post, unknowingly, or spurred by eagerness to contribute/interpret, or in rare cases - purposefully, information that were distanced from the fact, which lead to arguments. In my opinion, these days the overall quality is much improved.
“We live in the world when we love it.”
- Rabindranath Tagore

Vincent

Post Number: 82
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

Yes, the old adage 'quality over quantity' applies here!

Hi Corey,

I see!

After I found the Meier material I realized the busy UFO forums I used to be at were all disinformation outlets. I'm so glad I found the truth!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 588
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

I am so busy as of late with two major projects on hand that I rarely have time to participate either here or the facebook figu groups.

For insight into my post, I would like to point to chapter 21 verse 7 in the Goblet of the Truth.

7) Indeed, you generally urge yourselves to put all and everything that happens to you in the negative light and therefore to negate everything to a large extent, instead of recognizing the good and positive and evaluating it so that it becomes to the positive knowledge and to the positive life-attitude.

Verses 12 and 16 gave me a little more insight. But see verse 18.

18) Indeed, your life is extremely exciting and instructive in every wise - it only needs to be understood.

Hope these verses have been understood correctly by me.

I am intrigued with any additional information your other studies have given you (especially anything from the Arahat Athersata). My German is very limited at this time and I have only been studying the Goblet.

Thank you in advance for sharing any insights. Let me know if I have made any mistakes in understanding the verses in the Goblet.

I hope that I have answered your question. Let me know if I missed the boat on that.

Salome,
Eddie

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/4/40/Goblet-of-the-truth.pdf
http://ca.figu.org/Goblet_of_The_Truth.html

Corey

Post Number: 621
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

I saw your post and am formulating a response, but I need to review the Goblet of the Truth verses and my notes from the AA book, before I can post a response. If you or anyone can briefly post what exactly the Goblet of the Truth verse(s) are that cover the law of contrariness, so I can review exactly what English information you have access to, that would be great, thanks.

Salome

Corey
page 124 Lehrshrift

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 589
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey,

Chapter 21 of the Goblet covers the Law of the Contrariness.

Salome,
Eddie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page