Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 11, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through June 11, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Magic_pie

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, July 05, 2013 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr,

Perhaps "The Natural World" thread would be better (ok) for the discussion of these mysterious pictures?

Best regards,
Anthony

Ramirez

Post Number: 892
Posted on Friday, July 05, 2013 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would agree with Magic_pie in that the pictures, at least genuine ones are of natural phenomenon and if you have more than a passing interest in such things Anthony please feel free to get in touch at: getintouchwithme@iinet.net.au

Whilst it might get a bit awkward sometimes for moderators as to where to draw the line, stopping discussions between persons interested in these subjects hardly seems productive or useful .... after all persons are visiting the board and participating even though perhaps not quite fully on Billy Meier related topics but then where is it possible to find rational people willing to discuss such issues.

BTW ..... the site you linked no longer exists.
Cheers.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 261
Posted on Saturday, July 06, 2013 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

correction to my last post:

G'day

i have a theory some of the small orbs are human thought forms/Consciousness who visit before re-incarnation to sense things from their bones or past to learn?, we cant see a spirit itself but thought form or some other magnetic energy whilst in this state?

and also people in meditation who's Consciousness leave the body?
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ramirez

Post Number: 894
Posted on Sunday, July 07, 2013 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

"i have a theory some of the small orbs are human thought forms/Consciousness who visit before re-incarnation to sense things from their bones or past to learn?, we cant see a spirit itself but thought form or some other magnetic energy whilst in this state? and also people in meditation who's Consciousness leave the body?"

You could save that up for next months questions to Billy.
Cheers.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 262
Posted on Sunday, July 07, 2013 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Ramirez

yes it might be worth bothering Beam for that but i prefer to practice using my/Our/Your consciousness/logic first and put it on the forum

i have a question i might need to ask thats more important, we will figure it out if we concentrate/ponder and ask our Spirit to release us from confusion, seek answers,meditate and be neutral positive with reverence n venerability ;)

Then we can do anything mate!

i did ask Beam a question years ago, what we should do with the dead when we depart but it didnt go through, (it was not worded properly and wondered) it was answered some time later when a similar question what do the Plej do was asked, (just bury them in the desert and forget about the body) and i like the sound of that

just a thought we have plenty desert in oz someone should start a big cemetery,sandstone tombs or sand burials ;)

these new explosives invented in oz i saw on tv a few years ago can cut caverns into even the hardest rocks without affecting the sides/roof of the cavern, the walls/roof look like its been cut not blasted (e.g. no cracks form in the roof or walls) the demo i saw was on granite cliff face at the base of a mountain, it just broke rock into manageable pieces within that rectangle

only 1 charge blew out a rectangle nearly 3m deep by 1.2m wide, i dont know if it works on sandstone so cleanly, more/bigger charges gets bigger cavern or do in sequence to go deeper, it is low cost compared to traditional methods as you dont need big machines drilling many holes

the reason i mention it:

it helps if our bones are not too far from where we want to re-incarnate? how far?

and in good condition?

to benefit from Fluidalenergies?

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ramirez

Post Number: 896
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2013 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

"i did ask Beam a question years ago, what we should do with the dead when we depart"

Not speaking from personal experience just yet though eventually .... everyone's gotta go sometime.

When we depart we become the dead so i imagine that unless there's someway for the dead to influence and interact with other dead we remain .... dead .... till next re-incarnation which is what Herr Meir consistently repeats and emphasizes is what happens.

So given that opportunities for doing something with the dead remain rather limited.

Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jGOZ3aK05k

In Great Gig In The Sky there are some great words of advice spoken. If someone were suspicious enough they might even begin speculating whether this piece of music might be one of the results of the impulse program run way back in the 60s by ..... an unnamed source of inspiration.
Cheers.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 264
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2013 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Ramirez

"i did ask Beam a question years ago, what we should do with the dead when we depart"

do we bury/cremate etc....
not to talk or anything else to the dead Ramirez

what is the best way to be buried to benefit from Fluidalenergies in the next life etc...

Salome
ilovebilly

Ramirez

Post Number: 897
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

Ah, that's more of a logical question explaining what you meant.

The Plejaran have cemetaries to bury their dead in the ground ..... which relatives dont continue to revisit afterwards.

Not sure if there's any container like a coffin.
Cheers.

Corey

Post Number: 445
Posted on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly,

The radius to benefit/access an intact previous lifetime skeletons fluidal forces is 3 light seconds or 900,000 km. That means you can access forces from other skeletons from other lifetimes no matter where on the Earth they are buried, as the Earth is only 6,371 km in radii. Cremation destroys those forces obviously, and you lose your return-connection to that skeleton as well as all other skeletons on Earth that remain from your previous lifetimes. Think of the damage India and Asia do to their reincarnating people by mandating cremation.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 266
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 02:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day

Thanks Corey and Ramirez

for earths current situation: if someone from Australia dies in another country and is buried in Australia where will that person be born?

Salome
ilovebilly

Corey

Post Number: 446
Posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly,

As far as I understand, usually you are reborn into the same cultural and consciousness-related region/society that you were living before, as in your homeland you were raised and educated in. I don't think where you are buried factors where you will be born. My response is formulated from answers about reincarnation Billy has done in the answers section over the years, and he has only used Europe or the USA as examples, not Australia... see recent postings in the "reincarnation, death, and the storage banks" thread. If you need more of a concrete answer then those recent postings provide, you could always ask Billy in the next round.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 268
Posted on Saturday, July 13, 2013 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool Thanks Corey

Newinitiation

Post Number: 768
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I've mentioned this before over a number of years but anyone here living in big cities felt this?

Whenever I am in a large crowd or among people especially in big shopping centres a certain negative impulses which come on as bad feelings somehow comes over me like a force field or something which I always have to make the effort of neutralising with neutral positive thoughts and conscious reasoning.

This never seem to end.

Anyone here go through the same thing or similar?

Matt Lee

Magic_pie

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Of course anybody who is trying to apply the spirit teaching, and the might of thoughts, can be sensitive to negativity from a high population density of religious/materialistic thinking. This is why the Plejaren don't live in big cities. They live in the country.

But if you are trying to controll your thoughts and attempting to be neutral-positive-equalised, you can notice some of the changes to your world-of-thoughts. A student using wisdom and power should be able to push-out or at least recognize religious/materialistic/evil impulses. Of course this can be added strain to your thinking when it just might be easier to just seek some harmony in the country or small town.

Best regards,
Anthony

Newinitiation

Post Number: 771
Posted on Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony

The option to move to the countryside is not available to me at the moment Anthony therefore I cannot exercise this although I would love to, not that there is much of any so called countryside left in this ultra congested country that I am residing at the moment.

Yes you are right, there have been some changes (hopefully for the positive) to my world of thoughts and feelings ever since I had been acquainted with Billy's newly delivered teachings since 2005 but as you know the work in spiritual progress is a never ending perpetuity which has no final destination but is itself the process itself.

Of course each and everyone has their own unique confluence of path which they must tread.

Matt Lee

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 344
Posted on Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Figu Folk

the other day i bought the whole star wars collection eh eh, i had only watched two of the 6 movies and in the first one is mentioned Midi-chlorians, i assumed Lucas was referring to mitochondria as they fit the description

so had a look at star wars wiki

chq this out

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Midi-chlorian

http://www.theforce.net/midichlorians/midi-what.asp

Lucas gets impulses to write star wars from our mates

when i have watched all six movies i will be talking about star wars again eh eh (no doubt) but thought i would mention this now

single cell life populated the universe way before anything else alive but its strange ALL living things have Midi-chlorian/mitochondria at the same time, like The Creation did this in the blueprint for life

Salome
ilovebilly

Acriasis

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, November 18, 2013 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fluidal force, fludial might, with these the idea of created things came into movement. Animated, each lifeform evolutively grows and expands movement of needed material/spiritual knowledge as a part of the nescessary material existence, a vast "sea" so to speak of creative energy connecting each part to the infinite timeless existence of the Creation. Each lifeform is connected through the love of Creation that animated us into existence, that tiny part of us that is truly the whole of our true being, found throughout the cosmos. Truly harm comes to the material existence when lifeforms capable of reason and understanding bring destructive influences by irrational thinking violating naturally creative laws. So it seems there must be a balance of sorts a negative, positive, before a neutrally positive influence can be used through aligning oneself to creative laws and leading a true life. Each of us here on this planet are connected to each other by our animated existence in this current incarnation. If too many of the Earth humans are thinking irrationaly and materialisticly the spirit struggles with the responsible existence of beleiving amd knowing. Only when the truth is revealed once again can the Earth human truly live set free from the burden of doubt and belief, that finally true progress is made by more and more people of Earth finding true knowledge, becoming aware of the spirit in this material life. Through this an overall expansion of consciousness and ability even so much as being able to be responsible for our own action and learning to control our thinking and thoughts that an example can be set for others to want to also know that which was forgotten. May our influence of truth continue to grow that many more people find the true truth day after day year after year until a true creative responsibility can be found throughout the whole of the earth humanity, that oneday maybe the plejaren will be us sharing true knowledge with another world who struggles as we once did far far into the future.
Saalome,
Marcus

Only life will tell of the truth within, listen, feel, true life and true knowledge is waiting, turn the key and unlock your true ability of life.

Ferbon

Post Number: 331
Posted on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Acriasis

The main difference between teacher and a student is:

student says what he knows
teacher knows what he says

Salome

Newinitiation

Post Number: 862
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon

But a genuine teacher is also a lifelong student

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

It has been established in this forum that our mental fluidalforces are being stored in our bones throughout life, and also stored within the building structure of our dwellings, so I'm wondering if our mental fluidalforces are also being stored in others' bones and vice versa, particularly in the case of a lifelong couple. Does anyone have any knowledge about this?

Corey

Post Number: 638
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew_hua,

Welcome to the forums! Good question! I am going off of memory here, but all Billy's fluidal forces book stated was just that the fluidalforces are stored in an individual's skeleton, he didn't mention anything about lifelong couples.

One of my questions from the archives you may have an interest in:

question: Dear Billy and Christian,

I read in the book "Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte and andere Dinge" that creamation is not recommended because when the skeleton is burned or destroyed it ceases the return-connections (Rückverbindungen) to your previous lifetimes Fluidal energy through the subsoncious (Unterbewusstsein) in future incarnations and you are born underdeveloped. On page 243 it states that if your skeleton is destroyed so is the return-connection-possibility for that destroyed lifetime's skeleton as well as all other previous intact skeletons that remain...does that apply to house fires (charred but intact skeleton) and dying in a nuclear war due to atomic fire (skeleton turned to ash in seconds)?
Salome
Corey

answer: Yes. But if the skeleton remains intact, there remain some of the fluidal forces as well.
---
To sum it up; if one is creamated, you lose all return connections to that set of bones Fluidalforces, as well as all other bones that exist on the planet Earth, and you are born unable to access those skeleton's Fluidalforces, and you feel lost and are born under-evolved as a result. The radius for accessing previous lifetime's skeletons Fluidalforces is 3 light seconds, or 900,000 km. In my will, I dictated under NO CIRCUMSTANCES am I to be cremated.

Salome

Corey

Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Piyali

Post Number: 78
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Corey, thank you so much for the explanation regarding the fluidal forces.
I am, however, still confused though...from your explanation, am I to understand that to evolve further, we have to access the previous level of evolution, we need the fluidal forces of the previous skeletons? I thought our evolution was based on the sum of the experiences stored in the storage banks and as impulses in our spirit form? Please forgive the confusion. I would appreciate a bit more clarity on this.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Corey

Post Number: 640
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome and Hi Piyali,

Keep in mind that it's been a few years since I read the book, but return-connection-factors to previous lifetime's skeletons through your subconscious work in conjunction with accessing your storage banks, which can manifest themselves as thought forces or an impulse in your consciousness, and can aid in your evolution. An example of this is: in your current lifetime, you are confronted with a problem, that also confronted you in a previous lifetime, and are finally able, through hard work, to overcome this problem in your current lifetime by drawing on manifesting thoughts and impulses, thus evolving and turning a negative (-) to a positive (+) "evolutiv" in German/"evolutive" in English.

It's possible that Billy can access Jmmanual's skeleton's fluidal-forces for instance, and through his subconscious draw on this former personality's fluidal forces, aiding in his evolution through evolution-capable actions. Mental fluidal-forces are simply bio-electromagnetic swinging waves that can be either positive, or negative, that can enter someone through the subconscious, just as impulses from the storage banks can (as inspiration of the subconsciousness [Ahnungen]), which access knowledge and wisdom. In the untranslated contact 42, Semjase indicates funerals are acceptable, but IMO cremation should be outlawed because it destroys the necessary Fluidal-forces of the up and coming descendants. This is as best as I understand it, hope this helps.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page