Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 16, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through June 16, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 622
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2014 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Now I see where you were going with your posting, and I think 21:5 sums up what you were saying the best. I reviewed the other verses that you posted, as well as a quick rundown of the pertinent verses in chapter 21, and I think you are on the right path. I will say though, that it is my overall impression that many of those passages are not about the law of contrariness itself, but how to utilize the law, and put it into practical application in your daily life...Through you, I now have an enlargened perspective on the law of contrariness that I did not have before. I am feeling positive about your ebb and flow of learning to live the spiritual teaching of the prophets, as taught in the Goblet of the Truth.

I remember you asked Billy in the q & a for further comments/clarifications on the law of contrariness, and his response was that no further comments/clarifications were necessary (because of what he wrote in the Goblet the of Truth). I will post a rough unofficial translation of what Arahat Athersata contains about the law of contrariness. I hope this adds to your perspective of the law, and quenches some of your burning desire to learn more.

keep in mind the forum rules dictate that only a few translated sentences are allowed these days, so I will post what I feel is pertinent (*1)
may contain errors:

18) Das Prinzip dieses Lebens-Grundgesetzes hat seine Gültigkeit und Richtigkeit in allen Formen der verschiedensartigsten Leben, im Materiellen wie im Geistigen.

18) The principal of these life-fundamental-laws have their validity and rightness in all forms of the diverse life, in both the material and the spiritual.

19) Dieses Prinzip-Gesetz schliesst in sich auch die Notwendigkeit des Gesetzes der Gegensätzlichkeit in der Form, dass zur Bildung einer Hypereinheit immer der Zusammenschluss zweier in sich sebständiger Einheiten erforderlich ist.

19) This principle-law completes also the necessity of the law of contrariness in the form, through the formation of a hyper-oneness always the symbiotic connection (union) of two that are in a necessary, independent oneness.

20) Diese in sich selbst sebständiger Einheiten aber sind immer von gegensätzlicher Natur, nämlich je positiv und je negativ.

20) This self-independent oneness then is always from a contrariness nature, namely a positive and a negative.

21) Diese in sich selbst einheitlichen Pole ergeben im Zusammenschluss die Hyperpoläritat, die Hypereinheit, die absolute Ausgeglichenheit.

21) This self-oneness poles are given in symbiotic connections (unions) the hyper-polarity, the hyper-oneness, the absolute equalisedness.
---

AA goes on to say (*2) the negative and the positive are in itself a oneness, a symbiotic connection (union) of a whole, and in both the material and the spiritual, the double factor and the double pole are necessary. The Earth human can become two-factorish and through a contrariness force can build a unity, and in the human thought-forms must be a contrariness nature, and can be formed and complete. Thought forms and feeling impulsations that exist and work toward this law (of contrariness), then evolution and absolute fulfillment become possible. AA lists some examples of contrariness, such as good and evil, positive and negative, inner world and outer world of the human being, joy and suffering, day and night, summer and winter, heat and cold, love and hate, male and female, and so forth.
---
-On the topic of equalisedness, in his part of the AA book, Billy then goes on to say the following (*3):

355) Zwei verschiedene Kräfte also, Postiv und Negativ, die in sich selbst je eine vollkommene Einheit bilden und im Zusammenschluss die Hypereinheit, die Ausgeglichenheit und Harmonie erzeugen.

355) two different forces then, positive and negative, build a relative absolute fulfilling oneness and in a symbiotic connection (union), the
hyper-oneness, the equalisedness, and harmony are born.

356) Allein dadurch und auf diesem Wege schafft sich der Mensch im Laufe seiner unzähligen Leben (im Werdegang seiner vielen Inkarnationen) zur bewusstseinsmässigen Ausgeglichenheit empor und damit der relativen Vervollkommnung entgegen.

356) Alone through and from these ways, the human being creates through the courses of his/her uncountable lifetimes (a developmental process through his/her many incarnations) upwards to consciousness-based equalisedness and with it towards relative absolute fulfillment.

and on to say:

362) Gäbe es nur einen Pol, Positiv oder Negative (Gut oder Böse nach durchschnittlichem Menschenbegriff), dann vermöchten sich der Geist und das Bewusstsein nicht zu entwickeln.

362) If only one pole is given, positive or negative (good or evil in average human concepts), then it is not possible for the spirit-form or the consciousness to evolve.
---

My final thoughts on the matter: To put this into practical perspective, let's take Billy's symbols book as an example. Take the symbol for virtue (+) and it's polar opposite unvirtue (-). If you are a virtuous person, you would most likely be familiar with the negative traits involved with unvirtue as well and use that knowledge to avoid unvirtuous actions and customs to retain your virtue (+/-). There can be no light without darkness, no daybreak without sunset, no warm without cold, no freedom without unfreedom, and no good without evil. You can't know and appreciate the truthly truth without knowing and experiencing the untruth. At first it was unnatural for me to try and shift my thoughts to see the polar opposite in everything and see the oneness, but as the years go by, through free willed study, I am becoming quite good at it.

In many of his books, Billy points out that equalisedness is the state to try and achieve in your lifetime. Sometimes he calls this negative-positive-equalisedness: "neutral-positive thinking". The human beings of Earth that only know one pole, are stagnating in their evolution.

Salome

Corey

*1: translation of original German done by Corey/page 107 verses 18-21 "Arahat Athersata" copyright 1975/2004 BEAM/FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag

*2: summary of original German done by Corey/page 107-108 "Arahat Athersata"

*3: translation of original German done by Corey/page 140-141 "Arahat Athersata"

(note: it's always best to consult the original German text from the FIGU shop)
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis
page 124 Lehrshrift

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 590
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2014 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for sharing so much Corey!

I really appreciated that. I have grown a love and unfathomable interest in the spiritual teaching.

Yes, I did ask Billy that question. I asked him this because, although I was intrigued with this law of the contrariness, I was caught up at the time with other things further in the later chapters. So when I saw that the questions to Billy opened up, I didn't want to wait for an answer for the next couple of months. The funny part is, I had gotten the opportunity to start studying chapter 21 intensely. Well, I realized Billy's answer a couple of weeks before his answer.

Understanding the last chapters has completely revolutionized my life. I understand what I had been doing wrong all my life. Why I have had to struggle with my fate. I now impact my life as I choose. I can accomplish what ever I desire that is within logical attainment. I use meditation and my consciousness to find answers and solutions, people and resources needed.

The knowledge and cognitions which are freely given in the Goblet of the Truth are so empowering, that I can demonstrate it through other individuals themselves so they can experience it themselves. Once this happens, they can never look at their religious faith in the same way again. This is because it destroys the religious hook and bait lodged in their minds.

It has so impacted my nephew for example, that he and some friends of his want to sit down and have discussions with me about some "exciting" ideas and discussions they have been having about spirituality and such. Have you any idea how that makes me feel?

I LOVE the Goblet of the Truth. The most powerful and empowering source of knowledge for controlling ones fate.

Salome,
Eddie

P.S. I am a director in a newly formed nonprofit that is set up to feed children and adults several free nutritious meals everyday. We are taking this across the country (starting in Pomona and Fontana California). We have a 15 acre farm we will be converting into a paradise, lecture center, meditation center, etc. I will have scientists lecture to kids and adults, I will have MH come and present, ...and so much more, to uplift the consciousness that I cannot write it all.

So I have already proven to my self the efficacy of the knowledge contained in the Goblet of the Truth.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1116
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2014 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fantastic Corey so much so that my fingers were itching to click the 'save' button which my finger ended up doing. :-)

Acriasis

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So it seems, the circumstances of life offer each of us a chance to learn and gain insight through experiencing any sort of occurence being positive or negative at any moment in time, leaving it up to the human to decide what thoughts will be acted upon, given the life circumstance has an effect on the thinking. In a truly spiritual sense, in knowing of the true truth, an insight may come right away from within oneself, only to be lost again clouded by assumptions, past events, fears and/or doubts, which effect the thinking through the cause of the unintended reaction. Everthing one experiences seems to have a balance in ones own life regardless if the knowing of ones very self is there or not, for this is a true part of the present destined life, whether this be through physical things, material things, or evolutive growth through ones own conscious effort to take responsibility for ones actions through recognizing the truth of a matter in each positive or negative occurence of life. Sometimes that which is planned in every detail can occur in a way not intended, as also can be, that which was not planned to occur can turn out to be a learning experience starting out in a negative way with a positive result. In either case ones very own thinking has produced ones very own cause and effect which results from the unchangable event.
Our desire to be more spiritually oriented in everyday life comes from our choice to follow the truth and apply this, as this truly becomes most interesting to our currently incarnated true self. Each of us learn in a different way for this is freely chosen, to find out more about that which is becoming most helpful in every way. Through insight gained from experiencing the positive and negative while learning of the true knowledge in the daily life, slowly we find places to share this with those like minded people whom also have been learning, and growing in the true knowledge and are sharing insights also, through this more insight is gained between seperate individuals whom have been applying certain information found to be most interesting to the daily existence, finally becoming a whole that was seperate before through the discussion of what was/is learned and the insight that may not have occured if this was not shared with other beings of a like mind.
(As with many of my postings here, these are my own thoughts in the current discussion and/or topic area, I take full responsibility for these insights I have shared unless a reference has been stated. I leave this post open for correction if needed)
Thank you so much Corey for sharing this exerpt from the Arahat A. book for my learning has been influenced, perhaps another insight into my own life will be learned. Eddie, thats fantastic, may you find the people, the funding, and the insight to achieve success, it feels as if there is a place that is needed not incredibly far away, where more like minded individuals can visit and share with others what has been learned as well as a place to learn more of what has not been learned face to face without annoying bad internet connections getting in the way of true learning. On another note I too have been utilizing that first response comimg from within with suprising results sometimes even so much as acting upon the first thought when an answer to a question is needed and going right to a particular internet page discovering an answer right away, whereas i would have searched and searched if I had not listened to the immortal being within.
In the short time i have been here on this forum many times i have learned knowledge and/or answers to my questions i may not have in another place on my quest for true knowledge. It also does seems to help in my own learning by sharing insights here, sometimes i even learn a little more about the true me, my spiritual life in everday life, as well as the thinking of earlier in the day which i have gained insight from by reading the experiences and insights of other forum members.
Overall great discussion, so far my learning has increased through the reading of various posts in this topic area.
Thanks everyone for sharing!
Saalome,
Marcus

Knowledge can cut like a knife into ones life, or be helpful in every way, if you know what it is made of your destined life path can have direction.

Corey

Post Number: 625
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 04:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marcus,

You mentioned the present destined life.

-The human being is in control of his/her destiny at all times through conscious steering of his/her thoughts, feelings, and actions, with the exception of foreordinations, which are brought about through the Creational casual law of cause and effect and the Creational law of becoming and passing. Foreordination-based happenings are tied into the history and evolution of the universes, the human beings, all life-forms, and each existence and are omnipresent.

Salome

Corey
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis
page 124 Lehrshrift

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 591
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Marcus,

And thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoyed reading them. You are right on point.

Salome,
Eddie

Robert

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blessed Greetings;
I name is Robert, and this is my first posting so I may not be addressing a segment correctly, please forgive me....
My Topic that I would like to address Honorable "Billy" Meier concerns: Prophecy or Predictions.
I refer here to Bible recordings particularly to the Book of Revelation to which Chapter 1 verse 19 that states:"Write, what you have seen; what is now; and what will take place later."
By such declaration, this will be considered to be PREDICTIONS and therefore all other subsequent Prophecies that are interconnected to this Book of Revelation would be considered "prophetic Predictions". This is based on the recordings in the Book of Revelation.....If what had been prophesied in the Book of Isaiah chapter 7 verse 14 to have been fulfilled/manifested in the coming of "IMMANUEL", could you kindly ask Hon. "Billy" Meier to interpret for us the prophecy of Isaiah 9 verses 6 and 7 that records - "For unto to us a Son is born...."
I await patiently for his answer. Hope I have posted this in the right segment. Blessed love.}

Corey

Post Number: 629
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shmukuti,

Nice to hear from you again! Thank you for pointing out those things to me, what you said is true. The arguments were really bad back then, for the factors and reasons you listed. Glad to hear there are more people around these days, even though their attention is divided, and yes, now that you mention it, subtlety and slowly the quality of the postings has improved over the last several years.

Salome

Corey
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Scott

Post Number: 2455
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,
Since I can say I have been involved with this forum since the beginning. I have noticed certain changes in the "flavor" of the posts. In the beginning, it seemed there was a sense "purity" and newness to being able to discuss Billy openly among others with similar interests. At the same time, there was still very little information, so we had to depend on certain people for translations etc. One of the early moderators Andrew Cossette was on the phone with Billy/FIGU quite a bit trying to clarify and present new ideas. As time went on, by the mid-2000's there was a much greater influx of information, which I think led to an attraction by negative elements and personal rivalry among certain members wanting to contribute to what they knew and also disinformation became a real phenomena from what I noticed. I'll have to say Dyson contributed an immense amount of information, but at the same time I felt some of his ideas/views were slanted to a degree which created a sense dis-ease among people. I would say now, many of the older members have dropped out and the remainder of people currently posting are seasoned with the information, which leads to more balanced discussions.

Regards
Scott

Darren

Post Number: 406
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

If I'm not mistaken my understanding is that one day far in the future everyone will be speaking German in the world. I forgot when that will be. Do you think this English forum will still be around or be accessible to people then?

I think it would be a shame if Figu would one day delete it for whatever reason because it would be good to see how people in these early times thought/discussed the Meier material.

Corey

Post Number: 631
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Thanks for the historical perspective(s). I am just grateful the forums exist, it somehow reached me and I was able to begin studying, which has really helped me open my dumbness, deafness, and blindness towards the laws and recommendations of Creation. I somehow made it through all of the disinformation back then, and I am just as surprised wwIII didn't start when Bush was in office (well technically Billy did say it had started, and now he says it's not in the immediate future ).

Hopefully this journey I am on turns out to be multi-lifetime, but for now if I just focus on the here and now, so to speak, hopefully the future will fall into place also. Either I will follow the impulses, or I won't, my future choice. Hopefully there will be pockets of FIGU supporter survivors and the Center will be intact in my next lifetime, from all the pending wars, civil wars, anarchy, starvation, climate catastrophes, Apophis etc., this way there will be an establishment for my future personality to link up with the mission all over again. I know contrary to knowledge, wish factors will not transfer to the next personality*, so I will just go with the gainable knowledge and wisdom portion then, and keep learning and studying in my present lifetime and make my cognitions now (as long as society holds together that is).

Salome

Corey

* answer from July 22, 2006: Contrary to knowledge, wish factors (Wunschfaktoren) are not (cannot be) transferred into a next life.
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Scott

Post Number: 2456
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren,

I think it was mentioned in the Henoch Prophecies about the German language possibly being the language of the future. In terms of the forum existing in the future, I think the technology may be different, but possibly there may be no need for it, because everyone will be more aware of the teachings and perhaps there may be learning centers or groups of people whom meet locally to learn and teach?

Salome
Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1122
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott have you ever come across technologies of our future in any of Billy's writings where we can artificially induce telepathy so that we no longer need a laptop, smart phones or wearable electronic devices to communicate with one another but we can communicate anywhere at any time just talking within our heads to people we just have to think about inside our heads to enable this to happen?

Then this would make sense as to why you are saying there will no longer be necessary to have this forum in the future.

Matt Lee

Scott

Post Number: 2457
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

I don't recall anything about future technology where we can artificially induce telepathy, but perhaps our consciousness may be developed enough at some point where we can access the storage banks for information. Maybe we will also have access to a master computer which can somehow download the information into our subconscious for access when needed? Perhaps something like the device which was put on Billy's head during his great voyage.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1125
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott wouldnt that be something
Would love to live for another 50 years Just to see how far we get with these technologies but also how far we get with our consciousness related abilities.

Blake_p

Post Number: 211
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

My sincerest congratulations on putting the conviction of your ideas into action. Which is always the hardest part in my opinion. There's a lot of people who talk it but rarely walk it, good job on making a difference!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 592
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p,

Thank you for that. I also have been wanting to thank you for having pointed out the translation error regarding the word "lightning" in the Goblet. As it turns out, I was mistaken and learned a valuable lesson. From now on, when I come to what I feel is a cognition I am going to go the extra mile and check the German words.

A few days after your post, in the middle of a discussion about spirituality and religiosity with a religious friend of mine, he related the following story.

When his grandfather was young, he was sent outside to call his brother into the house. Upon stepping out the door he saw his brother get struck by lightning and get disintegrated. From that moment on, when ever there was a thunderstorm, he would always go into his bed and cover himself from fear.

So I now know to always double check the German counterpart.

Again, thank-you and salome,
Eddie

Justsayno

Post Number: 612
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie, lightning strikes do not disintegrate people. You might want to check that out instead of believing someone who thought that's what they saw. My first response would have been, what happened to the body? I doubt they had nothing to bury and if you really wanted to know, I'm sure you could dig up the grave and actually find a body in there. That's what religion does to a person, never allow them to question anything.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 593
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Justsayno,

The truth of events is that his grandfather did see lightning strike his brother dead. From that experience, he dreaded thunderstorms and lightning strikes for the rest of his life. His grandfather would always hide in the bed exhibiting behavior that reminded me of the texts. There were certain key elements in my friend's account and the texts in the Goblet.

By the way, sorry for the confusion, for me it drew my attention to the texts Blake_p discovered and I gained something from it. I now have a new approach to the study of the Goblet of the Truth.

I figured it would be common knowledge on this forum that we don't go around believing someone's claims or stories. That's why I stated that I was repeating what my friend had related to me.

Good looking out never the less. Thank you.

Salome,
Eddie

Justsayno

Post Number: 614
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2014 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie, so was the "disintegration" part your embellishment or your friends? Secondly did you set your friend straight?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 872
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2014 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulations Eddie , good work well done (or medium rare , a little food humour there ).

Just to be safe , I'm probably not going to participate in any American revolution era reenactments of the invention of electricity . I'll choose other ways to my perfuit of happineff .

Salome , Mark

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 594
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,
No embellishment on my part nor do I think my friend embellished. No, I didn't pursue any of the details because of the direction and thoughts I was having as he related the story. My thoughts were on the texts and not the details of his story.

Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 595
Posted on Monday, June 16, 2014 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mark!

Salome,
Eddie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page