Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 20, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through June 20, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 616
Posted on Monday, June 16, 2014 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie, well "someone" embellished it by stating he disintegrated. If not you or him, then who? So are you saying you refuse to take responsibility for "your" story? I guess I find that not good enough when people are so into their own stuff they refuse to help others. My friend's dad constantly asked her during storms is she was scared, this went on for years until she actually was scared every time it thundered. I got to the root of it and made her admit that what her dad did to her was wrong. I asked her if she would do the same to her own son. No she wouldn't because she sees the damage it has caused. And if you were any kind of a friend you would do the same to your friend. I mean how many countless generations are going to believe that stupid "story"? I would nip it in the bud before it survived for another 3 generations.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 875
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess this isn't the place for my half bull half cockroach story .

Not that it was real , it wasn't , at least that's what I'm saying .

Earthling

Post Number: 843
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno aka the forum pit-bull & nit-picker police .... give it a rest .. your point was already well made & taken long ago.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Piyali

Post Number: 79
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Corey, I have a question and that is, what is the difference between destiny and foreordination?

You did explain in this post of yours, post number 625, dated June 4th:

"The human being is in control of his/her destiny at all times through conscious steering of his/her thoughts, feelings, and actions, with the exception of foreordinations, which are brought about through the Creational casual law of cause and effect and the Creational law of becoming and passing. Foreordination-based happenings are tied into the history and evolution of the universes, the human beings, all life-forms, and each existence and are omnipresent. "

Could you please clarify for me in layman's terms? Thank you so much.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 596
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

I'm still in the infancy of my study of the Goblet of the Truth, so take the following with a grain of salt.

There is a difference between knowledge and information. What we often incorrectly perceive as knowledge is actually information.

If I were to do as you suggest, then he would believe or not believe me. For me and my love for my friend and considering his religious condition, it is esteemed by my reasoning, that I should first help him realize the value in thinking for himself.

Thanks and salome,
Eddie

Piyali

Post Number: 81
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eddie, I feel the same way. I do not think it is a good idea to try to nip in the bud anything for other people, but rather, only if they ask, assist them in as a neutral a manner to come to their own cognition and realization.

Salome Justsayno, you write:

"My friend's dad constantly asked her during storms is she was scared, this went on for years until she actually was scared every time it thundered. I got to the root of it and made her admit that what her dad did to her was wrong."

In the above sentence, according to the logic you provide, both your friend's father and you, have given her strong suggestions, whereby, first she, according to your statement, got conditioned by her dad asking her if was afraid and then later caved in to your suggestion that her dad was wrong and you were right, instead of allowing her to come to her own understanding by giving her a neutral positive option to look at things another way, asking her to think about it. Both you and her dad thought for her it appears according to your statement.

Hmmm
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Corey

Post Number: 646
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome and Hi Piyali,

Keep in mind that I am just a student myself, and am in my "in-progress" phase of learning about foreordinations, but I'll be happy to discuss with you what I've learned so far:

the concept of destiny as it relates to the teaching is something that human beings are in control of throughout the course of their lives, through their thoughts feelings and actions, and can be tied into foreordinations (*1) which are events brought about by the laws of cause and effect and becoming and passing. An example of this is take a scientist, who through research (cause) brings about a development that aids in our scientific evolution (effect). Other examples are natural-based foreordinations such as a comet or a meteor, or a genetically inherited illness inherited from their parents (cause) that afflicts an individual (effect) like schizophrenia. One classic example of a foreordination brought about by cause and effect is climate change, the part that is brought about by C02 emissions as a result of human activity.

Many foreordinations are the result of self-determined effects (results brought about by causes) and tie in to the destiny of an individual, which can be brought about by conscious steering (choices). Hope this helps!

Salome

Corey

(*1) information on foreordinations, page 152-155 "Lehrschrift" FIGU/Beam
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Justsayno

Post Number: 617
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I assumed that this forum was for truth tellers, I guess I was wrong, apparently it’s all about not hurting anyones feelings. But if you want to stand up for Eddie’s right to BS on this forum, have at ‘er Bruce. If a man can’t stand up for himself, what does he stand for?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 597
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali,

My thoughts exactly. Once a week or so I have a discussion about spirituality and religiosity with a friend or two. We neutrally discuss all facets. I stick to the advise of the prophets in the Goblet; that is to lead them with the leading thoughts and questions. This allows me to recognize just how deeply ensnared a person is with their religion.

It is a very frightening thought that there is no super being to look over you and protect you from harm or catastrophes. So I focus on the power and abilities of the consciousness to steer and determine ones fate. This helps dissipate the fear enough that a person can think about it... but the religious hook can often be very deeply embedded and, only actual thinking begins to dislodge it.

Billy's answer to me about dealing with the religious was exceptionally helpful. I now better understand the evolutive process and how important (to personal knowledge) religious thinking/convictions are to those affected by it.

It is as I tell my religious friends; "Billy stated that there is only one actual reality, the one that actually exists".

So I show them that they themselves can demonstrate the power and abilities of their consciousness, which according to their religion, they should not have these abilities. It's enough to make them question their convictions a little.

I love my friends and want to help them wake up if I can but, it is important for them to experience their convictions and eventually come to their own conclusions.

Salome,
Eddie

Vincent

Post Number: 94
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

I'm like you in that I love my family and friends and would also like to wake them up about their false religions and beliefs. Unfortunately I have got nowhere and have come to the conclusion, that for the moment, they do not want to be woken up. My parents and siblings are all strictly Catholic.

I would like to tell my family and friends about the Meier case but that is out of the question because they are not even able to grasp simple things/truths.

Justsayno

Post Number: 618
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pyali, since you forgot to include the rest you would have gotten your answer - "I asked her if she would do the same to her own son. No she wouldn't because she sees the damage it has caused." So apparently she did figure it out. It's not about being right or wrong, it's about drawing attention to the problem and figuring out the answer together as friends because in the long run it would be beneficial for her son and future generations to not repeat the cycle. Because that's what friends do, little teams of cycle breakers. What's the downside? She realized her dad shouldn't have done that? No one was saying he was a bad person, he probably didn't even realize what he was doing. But I do find it disingenuous to allow your "friend" to believe something that can be scientifically proven as being false. Wouldn't you agree? For example if one of your religious friends were to tell you there are no planets outside our SOL system, what would YOU say to that person? Nothing because you don't care. Nothing because you don't want to ruffle any feathers. Or something because you want your friend to get into the 21st century?

Kenneth

Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, a lot of us are in the same boat; many family members and close friends are very religious. In my case, it's not that they don't want to wake up; they can't see the truth through the smoke screen. Like Billy indicated; the religious dogma has been going on for so long; it's almost genetic in nature.

Justsayno

Post Number: 619
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie, I guess we have a different outlook on friendship. My friends come to me when they have problems because I don't pussy foot around and I tell it like it is and have no time for bs. They actually appreciate that.
Since you tell your religious friends; "Billy stated that there is only one actual reality, the one that actually exists". Do you ever give them examples of such?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 598
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Justsayno,

I think you have been missing the point I've been making. But yes, I not only give them examples, I actually demonstrate the power and abilities of the consciousness through themselves. This leads to further dialog.

You're right, there will come a point where I will have to inform him or he will come to realize the fallacy in the account during our discussions. This particular friend I may see again in a couple of weeks.

Thank you and salome,
Eddie

Piyali

Post Number: 83
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Justsayno. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I appreciate what you are trying to convey.

In quoting your line, which jumped out at me, the rest of your sentence had not gone unnoticed. But those two lines were key in my understanding, which conveyed that she, after you made her "admit" (which denotes putting strong suggestions in her mind), probably felt you made "sense":

"I asked her if she would do the same to her own son. No she wouldn't because she sees the damage it has caused."

I do not know if this means that she came to her own conclusions on her own with her own thinking. According to you, her father did not cause her intentional harm, but out of his concern probably did what he shouldn't have. You too appear, from your writing to be a strong person who also cares and means well. Your friend in the middle appears to be not so strong, and when the next strong person comes along with another convincing argument, she would probably think that that person was right. Could this be possible? Who knows...

It seems that you deliberately misunderstand what others write if you have somehow begun to think negatively about how that person writes or expresses himself/herself. Or perhaps it is just in your nature to criticize others pretty scathingly if it does not go according to your line of thought. I have observed this in many of your posts.

Now if I want, I can find flaws in the way you tell people the truth according to your perception and understanding, no matter how much you argue and insist that you are correct and your way of telling another is the correct way. But, my doing this, will not serve any purpose. Yes?

Your question to me:

"For example if one of your religious friends were to tell you there are no planets outside our SOL system, what would YOU say to that person? Nothing because you don't care. Nothing because you don't want to ruffle any feathers. Or something because you want your friend to get into the 21st century?"

This is where you missed completely.

To answer your question first: If I am "told" something absurd like the example you have offered in your question to me, I will oppose that theory, but how I do that, is for me to decide.

My approach might be quite different from yours, because my personality traits are different from yours, I am a different person than you.

It is not in your place to judge how any one of us approach another when faced with illogical beliefs and misunderstood perceptions, etc, for that would be sheer arrogance on your part.

Just because we have been so fortunate to find the immense, vast treasure trove of the real truth about all matters, does not give us the right to begin talking down on those who are not yet so fortunate.

Your thinking, that Eddie, or anyone else for that matter, does not care and is bullshitting here in this forum,is way out of line.

He shared how he approached sensitive topics when faced with it as presented by those he cares about. He too shares and tells others his understanding of the truths he is discovering, and is also learning as he goes along, like we all are.

For you to assume otherwise, is very ignorant and arrogant on your part, and this is where I disagree with you completely.

So your question to me, actually makes no sense, because you only see your way of doing things and cannot bring yourself to accept the approaches of others when dealing with such situations.

You might call it "pussy foot" (always learning new words!)and how lucky you are that your friends like that. Good for you! But each personality attracts their own set of friends with which comes the various experiences in how to apply the knowledge we are so blessed to have come across in order to make them see it in a different way. A lot of thought goes into it. We all care about our friendships in our own ways.

My understanding from what Billy says, one must never force anything on another, but rather respect the thought processes of others. When others come to us seeking an understanding on any particular issue, what we have learned kicks into application and hopefully transforms from book knowledge to real knowledge, and how that happens is a learning experience.

Having different outlooks on what "friendships" are supposed to be, is perfectly alright. No need to look down on the definitions of it by others just because it does not fit yours.

Eddies's friends also approach him, according to what he shares with us here, when they have problems/issues, because he knows how to offer assistance in his own way to them which are appreciated by them, just like your friends appreciate your approach. In his case, he'll probably be alienated by those whom he cares for, if he used your approach for example. And alienating people is not the purpose, but waking them up without taking the power away from them is, as the opportunity arises.

Many come to me too, but my approach is different from either of you. Does this mean I am pussy footing around, using your expression, or do not care nor love them? Does it mean I have any less understanding of friendships? Absolutely not! This applies to all of us.

So how about you chill and let everyone here discuss in peace without us being jumped on by you? Now that is real bullshitting when you come on to us the way you do.

Thank you.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Kenneth

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I briefly talked to MH about this dream event; it took place back in 1975. It appears that now is the time to share this happening with this group as only now, 39 years later with Billy’s information does this event make sense. This involved an intense and very vivid dream of a being telling me about a past experience. The dream was so real I could smell the floral atmosphere and the strong amity and harmony of all involved.

The events in this dream would not fade and continued to pester me. A year later in 1976 I was compelled to contact an artist friend and commissioned him to produce an oil painting of this dream event; I also had William paint the person telling me the dream; maybe then I could understand its meaning? These paintings took several weeks to complete but still I had no clues as to what this meant; however, the intensity subsided but the memory stayed; the pictures have been in storage for almost 40 years. When I was introduced to Billy’s material, the connection was made!

You see, at that time in my life I did not understand that this person telling me the story was not an angel? I also did not understand why the Earth was in the sky and not the moon? Who were all of these people and why was I on a terrace with my beloved in this magnificent palace?

Could this be the Planet Phaeton/Milona or Mars?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Justsayno

Post Number: 620
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali, I find it funny that you will not allow me to judge another, but you have no qualms about judging me. Do you not see the hypocrisy in that? I refuse to apologize for helping my friends to look deep inside of themselves instead of just glossing it over with lipstick. You can bullshit your friends all you want, but I refuse to bullshit mine. How do you know that Eddie’s friend would no longer be his friend if he pointed out that people DO NOT disintegrate from a lightning strike? Is common sense really that uncommon? And while I’m at it, did you ever find out the true meaning of “hure” because Dyson did explain it to you but you were determined to find the real definition. Did you?
Let me end with this forum post from Tom (not that I’m trying to drag Tom into this, only his post) 
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/8846.html?1403189134
Following on from Grantman's post #3, is the following paragraph from Might of the Thoughts, which gives more information on the third action listed by Grantman - for neutralizing a negative mental block;
The particular state of the psyche is caused by corresponding thoughts, which are preceded, as a rule, by certain events, experiences, impressions and occurences, and so forth, which then – by means of the thoughts – evoke, in the psyche, corresponding feelings from which thoughts, which have the same direction as these feelings, are in turn created in the consciousness. Therefore, in any case, the might of the thoughts is decisive in causing certain psychical impulsations and states which can be joyous, happy and liberating, as well as depressing, unhappy an oppressive. If negative results and states thereby come about, then these must naturally be counteracted, which can happen solely by means of the measures which oppose the terrible things – thus through a neutral-positive-equalised thinking, which is simple called positive thinking for short. But how does this come about? The method for that is as follows; first the origin al the terrible things, from which the wrong and negative thought have arisen, must be searched for. With that, one must take care not to rummage around in the past because this can lead to further complications. Thus, solely the reason for the wrong thinking must be searched for, which is then precisely analysed in order to clarify the circumstances as precisely as possible. A neutral-positive-equalised line of thought must then be formed out of this creation of clarity, and be tended and nurtured, in order to form – in this way – a new, progressive and healing form of thinking which counters the harmful negative aspects.

Corey

Post Number: 650
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I would say that "yes" it is possible that your dream could have been Malona, or Mars, and that this could mean you somehow connected to a previous personality you had there via your subconscious and the dream, but ultimately you know the truth better then me, an outside source could tell you, because the dream was yours and your experience.

Today, I am glad you can overlook the "angel" bit, as well as any other cult-religious symbolisms, and see things for what they are (could be) with a new set of eyes. I think the painting on the left is very interesting, especially with the Earth in the sky. It was a great idea to have had a painting made, so you could continue to resonate the dream and ponder it's meaning. I am glad you shared it.

I too have had some dreams that have stuck with me over the years, that have really made me think. :-)

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Str0323

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone.
You judge me and I judge you. When does the judgment bring the human being progress? Abhorrent human behavior always demands critical judgment.

The pointing out of errors can never be equated with judging a human being. The Truth is never personal it's just based on facts. So telling someone the Truth is never a judgment.

You judge me and I judge you, when does it bring the human being progress?

These are my thoughts today.

Salome,
Scott Reed

Piyali

Post Number: 84
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Justsayno. You have taken offense to my direct approach to your question and response to me. It was never my intention to offend you, but to say it like it is to you, because I thought that is how you prefer it.

To address your questions and allegations I will have to quote you again, line by line, addressing each of them, because to me this is a conversation, not a hurling of insults, and respond in the hope to clear your doubts:

"Hi Piyali, I find it funny that you will not allow me to judge another, but you have no qualms about judging me."

=================> I am not judging you at all...it is not in my place to do so at all. But I am doing my best to understand your words, and come to some sort of clarity for myself, because your words come across as a deliberate misunderstanding on your part and highly opinionated.

Also, I take your and Eddie's experiences and relationships with friends you care about, as an example only, to convey my thoughts, but I do not write on behalf of either him nor you, but on behalf of my own self.

"Do you not see the hypocrisy in that? "

============================> What hypocrisy? You see it? That is your call. I do not see it.

"I refuse to apologize for helping my friends to look deep inside of themselves instead of just glossing it over with lipstick. "

======================> Hmmm, did anyone ask you to apologize? I know I did not with or without lipstick.

"You can bullshit your friends all you want, but I refuse to bullshit mine."

=====================> Good for you. I am sure your friends and loved ones would not expect anything less from you. I have no doubt your friends benefit from what you share with them with the approach you use to convey your thoughts to them.

"How do you know that Eddie’s friend would no longer be his friend if he pointed out that people DO NOT disintegrate from a lightning strike? "

===============================> I do not know, and this is not what I addressed. I addressed something totally different. I wrote about different people having different approaches, according to their personalities, towards dealing with questions or situations that feels opposite to the truth we are learning about, and merely took his example, to make my point, which I do not think you read nor understood at all.

I tried to convey, according to my own perception, based on a personal theory I have, that we each attract a group of people, according to our personality traits, who come to us or upon whom we come across, who present us with an opportunity to put into action the truth we are learning regarding various matters that concern our lives through the Meier Material. When asked about something, we each have our own unique way to address that question. One's blunt approach of conveying the truth, may not be beneficial to another, who might respond to another way of being told the truth, which does not mean that it has to be sugar coated. It all depends upon the person asking and the environment in which it is asked. Telling the truth is of the utmost importance, but one must also think about how best to convey it, and each of us have our own way of doing that.

"Is common sense really that uncommon? "

======================> That really depends on individual perception of the word. Everyone thinks differently. What is common sense to you, may not be so to another...who knows...

"And while I’m at it, did you ever find out the true meaning of “hure” because Dyson did explain it to you but you were determined to find the real definition. Did you? "

======================> I will find out the day I read the OM book in German myself. But I doubt you'll understand or would want to understand the cognition I would arrive at. I am so sorry to see you are still hung over that word "hure". So out of context. Get over it.

Now you quote from Grantman's post #3 this passage, which begins with:

"Following on from Grantman's post #3, is the following paragraph from Might of the Thoughts, which gives more information on the third action listed by Grantman - for neutralizing a negative mental block; ..."

=====================> It's a long passage so I omitted re-writing the whole passage here. My questions to you is, have you neutralized your own negative thoughts? What have you understood from this passage? Could you summarize it? And may we have the German original for this passage which you quote from, so I can search it in my copy of the book? Thank you.

Thank you for this conversation with me Justsayno. It gave me an opportunity to clarify things for myself, not to prove you wrong or right, this or that.

Have a lovely rest of the week.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 70
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,
You are spot on with your remark “it's not that they don't want to wake up; they can't see the truth through the smoke screen”.

To get an idea why the roots of religious bondages are so deep one just has to read the many samples of “Cognitive Fusion”.
In this respect researcher Herbert Specter is very often quoted:
He injected mice with a chemical called Polyisee, which stimulates the immune system, while at the same time exposing them to the smell of camphor. After a while, when the mice smelled camphor – even without the chemical - their immune systems were activated.
Other mice he gave some psychlophosphamite, which is a chemical that destroys the immune system. Again, he paired the drug with the smell of camphor. When those mice smelled camphor at a later time they died quickly – even without the chemical present.
They died in the same way as if they received the psychlophosphamite.

Other samples of cognitive fusion:
If we put some flies in a jar and wait a few hours before removing the lid from the jar most of the flies, except for a couple of “adventurers”, will not be able to escape. They make a commitment in their body-mind that they're in a prison.

Fish that were for a long time separated by glass will not swim further than where the separating glass was – even after the glass is removed.

There are as many samples of cognitive fusion with humans – e.g.
- the placebo effect of drugs
- nurse tells a patient that he/she will not make it through the night (according to statistics most of these patients are usually dead by morning – whether the diagnosis was right or wrong)

It is the same with wrong philosophies and superstitions that are circulated over and over again or handed down as truth for many generations. They are acted upon as if they were true.

To mind comes what Dr. D. Waitley said re. the power of the self image:

“Scientists agree that the human nervous system cannot tell the difference between an actual experience and an experience imagined vividly, emotionally and in detail.
So many of our everyday decisions are based upon information about ourselves which has been stored as “true” but is just a figment of our own imagination shaded by our environment…”

He then mentions a poem describing the power of our subconscious robot over our conscious mind (re-fashioned after the famous poem “My Shadow (goes around with me..)”:

(I = conscious mind robot = subconscious mind)

I have a little robot That goes around with me
I tell it what I am thinking I tell it what I see
I tell my little robot All my hopes and fears
it listens and remembers All my joy and tears
At first my little robot Followed my command
But after years of training It’s gotten out of hand

He wanted to say that we become a slave to our self-image that is part of the sub-conscious mind. That the subconscious creates this image from all our impressions in life – from young age to old age, from our dream as much as from our wake experiences. And that this so created self-image in the end dictates us what to do.

Seeing what lurks in the human subconscious based on the Plejaren information -

Over many generations the human subconscious has been conned into believing that we are not in our own hands. From slave warriors (for overlords) to original sinners (to make us slaves for creator gods) – followed by god-emperors and the many religious “you cannot do your own salvation“ dogmas of today - our “slave programmed DNA” needs a complete reshuffle.

We need to realize that consciousness creates material reality not vice versa.

As Larry Berkelhammer would remark:
“The only antidote at that point is to get the assistance of someone who can help (the diluted person) to de-fuse from that state.”

This is what the Plejaren mission is - to assist humanity to find the truth.

Salome
Bill

Votan

Post Number: 186
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali

Can we please get to the point. When I read your email it just goes on and on.
joe

Darren

Post Number: 416
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, your a trouble maker! You got two girls fighting each other over you, or be it, over something you said. Just kidding, I know your a good man. I noticed the Goblet of Truth has made you a better person, at least from what I can tell on this forum anyway. :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page