Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 23, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through June 23, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 71
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

Just a little correction as somehow the last lines of the poem were lost.

The full poem reads:

I have a little robot That goes around with me
I tell it what I am thinking I tell it what I see
I tell my little robot All my hopes and fears
it listens and remembers All my joy and tears
At first my little robot Followed my command
But after years of training It’s gotten out of hand

It doesn't care what's right or wrong
Or what is false or true
No matter what I try now - It tells me now what to do.

As mentioned - D. Waitley wanted to express that over time we become slaves to our all-important self-image (which is part of our subconscious mind). Even if we try to change in "our-selves" at the conscious level by using will power, the change will usually be only temporary.
(unless newly acquired fears/desires are strong enough to override it)

That is why any permanent change in behaviour / personality should first involve a change in our self image - reinforced by a change in life style.

The "slave image" that earth humanity acquired through its many, many incarnations - reinforced by a materialist view of life - can hardly be shaken overnight.

Events like the Red Meteor or Overpopulation may, however, create scenarios that encourage a re-evaluation and a desire to change our modus vivendi.

To my understanding such events occur to stimulate a growing urgency for worldwide co-operation because in the depths of our being we know that there is a need to discard the old (slave mentality and superstition of materialism) education and value system.

Salome
Bill

"As is the atom, so is the universe. As is the microcosm so is the macrocosm. As is the human body so is the Cosmic body (the universe) - as is the human mind - so is the cosmic mind."

This view and image will guide us to connect with other people in our universe.

It means that we look at our world without the camouflage of our memories - without the rigid patterns of past conditioning that imprison us.

What is necessary to achieve this universal oneness?

"You do not need to do anything. Just remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, just wait. Do not even wait, just be quiet and solitary, and the universe will expose itself to you. It has no choice. It will roll in ecstasy at your feet."

(Franz Kafka - a Jewish man - who fought a long standing battle with laryngeal tuberculosis...
His cause of death seemed to be starvation: the condition of Kafka's throat made eating too painful for him)

Kenneth

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
Thanks for the kind words. Years ago, I’ve always considered myself a Spiritual person rather than religious; I have told people as much; but at that time I didn’t understand why I had a natural aversion toward various religions. I studied different religions thinking that I was not in the correct one; that never worked! From there I went to non-denominational churches; the same dislike was present. I was raised Lutheran/Protestant; that never set well with me as I was missing the Spiritual teaching which I was craving.

Then I ran across Billy Meier’s YouTube lecture on Spiritual and Physical; it was like I just woke up from a long sleep; everything resonated; I was so excited to finally find the truth; Bill talked about the Spirit/Spiritual which I was so thrilled to find.

I don’t know who that was that provided me that dream/vision; it certainly was not an angel, even though I did not understand that at the time. Someday I hope to learn who that was?

Billy Meier - Life in the spiritual and physical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf4YvzjqKa4&feature=player_detailpage

Sincerely
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,
Very interesting, thanks for the in-depth information and unique examples. I also found a definition of “Cognitive” on this site which is also very helpful.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Cognition

Speaking of Cognition and Spirituality; here is an excellent site in German and English given by Arahat Athersata via Billy Meier. Arahat Athersata is a higher spiritform; transmitted from a bodiless, immaterial and purely spiritual level. The introduction to the Spiritual Teaching is by Semjase on Billy’s 10th contact.

Exemplar:
“157 - Every human bears within him the entire kingdom of spirit, but it is covered and beaten with ignorance, errors, imperfection, evil, mistakes and restrictions of all sorts, which have to be changed into their opposites through the recognition and acceptance of truth.”

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/An_Introduction_To_The_Spirit_Teaching

Tat_tvam_asi, thank you again for the information, it’s very helpful.

Piyali

Post Number: 85
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Corey,

Thank you so much for sharing the difference between "destiny" and "foreordinaton". Now it is more clear to me.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Corey

Post Number: 651
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

I don't think your posts are long-winded at all. I think your doing a great job neutrally explaining yourself and presenting your point of view to give food for thought for all parties.

I've seen people quit posting due to arguments like this, hopefully this doesn't happen this time.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 599
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I second Corey's POST #651

Salome,
Eddie

Piyali

Post Number: 86
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much Corey for your understanding.

One of the key lesson I am doing my best to master, is to write more concise posts, but true to my nature, my personality, they become rather long. So I thank everyone who has shown patience and understanding towards my posts and those of others who also write long, wonderful posts. Long or short posts, I myself respect each post and read them all. I'll continue to do my best in the art of writing short posts.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Justsayno

Post Number: 621
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali, I thought Tom's post was self explanatory? But will break it down for you. It was the sum total of what I taught my friend, search for the source of your fear, analyze it and recognize the cause and counter act it in a neutral positive way. Notice that we only determined that her dad was wrong in how he made her scared of storms and notice also that we determined he probably didn't realize what he was doing, so we didn't delve too long in the past and try to over analyze it. Asking her if she would do the same to her son, brought it the present and made her aware of the measures a person can take to break this cycle of fear. But your logic tells you that I shouldn't have said anything and let her cower in fear every time a storm hits and hope that she figures it out herself? Hell no, that's not what friends do, stand idly by and hope some day she gets it. Isn't the spiritual teaching all about the right way to live?
I know you've gotten over the "hure" argument, but YOU did claim you would be able to find a better definition than Dyson came up with. What has it been now, a year or two? And we are still waiting for YOUR definition, I thought you would have gotten right on that since you were adamant that Dyson's definition was wrong. I really think it had more to do with you not liking his definition but you couldn't find a better one but can't admit it.
I was not raised in a religious environment so I was not tainted by it. Living closer to the land gives one a harsher reality than those that live in a city, I could explain this in detail but it would probably gross you out. We were raised to help our friends and neighbours in need because helping our friends and neighbours ensured our own survival as no one is immune to tragedies. I've noticed most people who live in cities don't even know their own neighbours so it would be hard to put this into practice. I think the more information we can share to help others to learn to think in a rightful manner, is beneficial to all. Please feel free to break this into sentences and give your counter argument.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 600
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Justsayno,

Permit me to break apart your post #621 in order to show you some differences.

CONSTRUCTIVE
"Hi Piyali, I thought Tom's post was self explanatory? But will break it down for you. It was the sum total of what I taught my friend, search for the source of your fear, analyze it and recognize the cause and counter act it in a neutral positive way. Notice that we only determined that her dad was wrong in how he made her scared of storms and notice also that we determined he probably didn't realize what he was doing, so we didn't delve too long in the past and try to over analyze it. Asking her if she would do the same to her son, brought it the present and made her aware of the measures a person can take to break this cycle of fear."

NON-CONSTRUCTIVE & OFFENDING
"But your logic tells you that I shouldn't have said anything and let her cower in fear every time a storm hits and hope that she figures it out herself? Hell no, that's not what friends do, stand idly by and hope some day she gets it. Isn't the spiritual teaching all about the right way to live? I know you've gotten over the "hure" argument, but YOU did claim you would be able to find a better definition than Dyson came up with. What has it been now, a year or two? And we are still waiting for YOUR definition, I thought you would have gotten right on that since you were adamant that Dyson's definition was wrong. I really think it had more to do with you not liking his definition but you couldn't find a better one but can't admit it."

You actually often have good points made but, you tarnish your character with commentaries such as the "NON-CONSTRUCTIVE & OFFENDING" comments quoted above.

Salome everyone,
Eddie

Kenneth

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Talk about a person driven with compassion and the spirit of life in everyday life; love of nature and much more. Meet Christopher Koch.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/H9S3n_tILKo

Corey

Post Number: 652
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

The translation of the Arahat Athersata passages @ the FOM site is not very literal, (and not reciprocal to FIGU dictionary) I have re-done it below, and in the next few days, I will try to find the page number(s) of the passages below, so German readers can locate it in their books.

rough unofficial translation done by Corey/may contain errors.

1. Das irdische Menschengeschlecht ist in ein Stadium einer Zeugenschaft eines gewaltigen kosmischen Umbruches getreten; in ein neues Zeitalter, das sich vor den sehenden Augen denkender Menschen immer klarer und deutlicher abzeichnet.

1. The terrestrial human being species is in a phase of witnessing a powerful cosmic transition, in a new era, that for the seeing eyes of thinking human beings is always clearer and brings clarity.

2. Nichtsdestoweniger aber liegt das Gros dieser Menschheit im Abgrund der Unwissenheit und Bewusstseinversklavung, so es notwendig geworden ist, den Ursachen ihres Abstieges auf den Grund zu gehen und ihr dies in einer Botschaft darzutun.

2. Nevertheless, most of humankind lies in the abyss of unknowledgeness and consciousness enslavement, it becomes necessary, to find the causes of humankind's descent and get to the origin, and reveal to them a message.

3. Gleichbedingt ist es aber auch erforderlich, neue Wege zu weisen, die in eine geistverstehende und bewusstsein- sowie geistharmonierende Zukunft führen.

3. Simultaneously, it is also necessary, to show them new ways, which would lead them in a spirit understanding and consciousness, as well as, spirit harmonizing future.

4. Der Erdenmensch öffne daher seine Augen und Ohren, er reisse seine versklavten Gedanken von allen Irrlehren, Unwahrheiten und von allen Übel; er öffne seine Bewusstseinsinne zur Erkennung der Wahrheit.

So the Earth human should open his eyes and ears, and detach from his enslaved thoughts from all irrational teachings, untruths, and from all disastrous things, and he should open his consciousness senses to the recognition of the truth.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Votan

Post Number: 187
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno

True as long as the message relates to the subject.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 53
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
Thank you very much for your help on the translation of the Arahat Athersata passages; must appreciated.
Kenneth

Matt

Post Number: 439
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eddie, yes constructive over non-constructive is the correct way Billy teaches to be.

Piyali

Post Number: 87
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Justsayno, I will not give you any counter arguments, since you have it all figured out. My written conversation with you ends here. Your words are no longer worth my attention.

And by the way, regarding Dyson's definition of the word "Hure", was not why I protested. In English the translation is a "Whore". Is this what you wanted to know? Once again you distort what you read...must be a glitch in your character.

I hope you and Votan are now done with the insults.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Piyali

Post Number: 88
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I forgot to add a thought for you to think about deeply Justsayno, in my response to your latest unintelligent message to me: You are what you love, and you love what you pay attention to...and you are paying too much attention to this word "hure", which does mean "whore" in English translation, which I did confirm, but which was not my main reason to protest two years ago.

It is a word that appears in the OM passage for a reason, to be delved into deeply by each of us who are studying it and wish to understand it. It is not a passage, and "hure" is not a word to be abused as an insult toward another human being, which appears to be your specialty if I remember your posts correctly. What does this say about you, apart from the messages you write to me? You keep harping on this word again and again...oh well, none of my business. I don't have the luxury of time as you do to dig up your posts to prove anything to you and frankly I am not interested.

Dyson's remark in his post all those years ago, which I came upon as a new member in the forum, was careless and misleading, and I am glad I protested, for at least he came on the forum and provided the German original verse, which was lacking in that post of his, very kindly for which I am grateful. I have the utmost respect for his translations in general.

I have no interest in your thoughts, nor in bursting your bubble regarding the high superior opinion you have of yourself. You want answers, look no further than toward yourself. Salome and goodbye.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Scott

Post Number: 2459
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Kenneth,

One of the former forum moderators posted a dream which he had, which reminded me of your dream related to Phaethon/Malona. http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/3774.html#POST12132

Salome
Scott

Earthling

Post Number: 844
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, regarding 'this forum is for truth tellers ...'

actually this forum is a place for all of us to interact and learn from each other and from ourselves through such interaction in this classroom called planet earth, the material life and at this more micro level, this forum .... we are all students and advertently or inadvertently 'teachers' or so-called truth-tellers but that's a bit presumptious of us to label ourselves 'truth tellers' as we are also the ones learning here.

one of the lessons you are giving us is in the way or mode of communication between two humans .. there's a right way and a wrong way .. there's a constructive way and destructive/demeaning way ... many of us are guilty of such when we consider we are right/our way is correct and the other is wrong and their way is wrong, even for them, and it may be but it isn't our business to beat it into their heads .. we are all at different levels in the evolution and to ask another to run a sub 4 minute mile right off the mark is delusional, when that would kill them & they're only capable of an 8 minute mile .. Billy has said that there are as many ways or paths to the truth as there are humans in the universe .. and while we shouldn't waste precious time, we do have 40-60 million years to get it right, so cracking the whip in this expanse of time is kind of meaningless and a spit in the ocean .. naturally there are times to crack it & times to leave it in the closet, which is something we all must deal with & learn

there is a fine line to walk between the two & it's much more difficult to bite our tongue at times (to take the high road) and to remain silent than to let it out ... there's a bit of ego involved and we must control the damn thing ... however we can be certain in such silence that the silent revolution of truth never sleeps even when we do

Billy writes a ton about such .. one excellent bit on the art of criticism, perhaps you've already read it, starting about line 83

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_221
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Vincent

Post Number: 99
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I never had a dream of being off this planet like others here had, but from my earliest childhood memories to about 12 years of age I often felt like I didn't belong here on Earth. I never knew why I always felt like that. After I found the Meier material I suspected it could have been because of one of two reasons. One is that I have an ET spirit form, the other is because I was born and raised in a religious family. I think the latter is most likely the reason why but I don't really know if it is because I read a few times from people in the archives that there's a good chance that people who have found the Meier material now may have an ET spirit form. I don't know how true those claims may be but I think my religious upbringing is most likely the reason why I often felt foreign to Earth.

Justsayno

Post Number: 622
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for showing your true selves, it was most eye opening. You see I'm well past the point that I have to pretend to be someone I'm not. Eddie, I doubt you are an authority on what is constructive and what's not since you were unable/unwilling to help correct your friends thinking patterns. Why are you so concerned that I'm "tarnishing my character"? That makes me think you only care about how you look and what image you want to portray. Did you learn that in scientology? I've always been my true self and no amount of white washing is going to change that. Piyali, you said "No Justsayno, I will not give you any counter arguments, since you have it all figured out. My written conversation with you ends here. Your words are no longer worth my attention." Hello those were Billy's words translated into The Might of The Thoughts which you asked me to explain to you. I keep "harping" because you claimed that you would find a better definition. It's like if you promised your husband that you would make his favourite dish and a couple years later you still haven't made it so any future promises of yummy food dishes are met with skepticism. I believe my posts are a good balance of positive and negative, but interesting that you are only capable of seeing them all as negative. Too much sunshine and you're going to get burnt - meaning that one cannot always be positive when getting to the truth of the matter. If I lived that way I would have lots of acquaintances but no friends. From your recent posts I can tell you have lots of acquaintances and as long as you're happy with that, I'm happy too.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Scott

Post Number: 2460
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unfortunately, it seems this discussion is now going nowhere, no more posts will be accepted concerning this dialogue.

Scott

Votan

Post Number: 188
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Can you be more specific. What discussion are you referring to.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2461
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2014 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, Have you been reading the last half a dozen posts?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page