Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 26, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through June 26, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Dad, who created what created the creation?”
“This no-one knows – not even the ETs. With our reasoning we cannot explain it.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I try to find what we can say truthfully:
1. The above question cannot be answered based on cause and effect.
2. However, all developments in this universe are based on cause and effect.
3. Our task in this universe is then to perfect our reasoning based on cause and effect.
4. Any other reasoning would slow our and the universe’s evolution.
Conclusion:
Therefore, to speculate about “what created creation”, would waste valuable time.
The time we should devote to find out about the truth that we should explore, the laws of nature that are valid for this universe.
Salome
PS
1)As Einstein would remark:
Everything changes according to the viewpoint of the observer.
Even the universe with all its principles, energy and life forms take on diverse aspects if we
approach them differently.
2)Be it the material or spiritual aspect of a universe – both are not a still life.
Everything must be seen as input from somewhere on the way to be output to somewhere.
To understand the “feedback” and basic principle that drives the highest system we (may) need to take a bird’s eye view of the whole instead of our human “worm’s eye view” of its elements.
This bird’s eye view may ripen with time and understanding.
But we are not yet – for a long time – at this stage of awareness.

Speculations will not assist us in the task at hand.
In short: The less we get confused the quicker we can develop.
This is the only reasonable reply.

Votan

Post Number: 175
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tat_tvam_asi

A bit hard to reply to you, do you have a shorter name.

I agree that to every action there is a equal and opposite reaction in our human cycle only.

So how do humans like ETs know the answer, probably by information given to them by people like Billy and other prophets.
joe

Yoid

Post Number: 98
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, but that makes another question, namely from where comes void energy, beacuse if it is endless energy wave it means it is not nothing, but something. Nothing means nothing not even energy named 'feinstofflich'-energetic swinging-wave. Which makes another question what made that wave.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 424
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 06:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The less we get confused the quicker we develop."
- Tat_tvam_asi

Although I can see where this is coming from, not sure I completely agree. Just as we aren't in a race to evolve our technology as quickly as possible, neither are we in a race to spiritually evolve as quickly as possible. I prefer to think that we should relish wherever we are at. Confusion is part of the struggle to make sense of our circumstance. Besides, when once we have a model of Creation in hand, it doesn't seem to be something we can easily share, in part because for now it's so far off that it's just speculation.

As an example, we always seem to want to better understand hyperspace, and how to use it for travel. For speculation's sake, it seems to me that the closer one gets to lightspeed, the more one's material substance aligns as it bounces through the space/time bubble matrix, so much so that at light speed there ought to be a lack of atomic movement, a lack of vibration, similar to if everything were frozen in place, only everything is frozen whilst traveling in alignment along a vector. Thus, there may be two ways to break into hyperspace: ceasure of movement (in the same way that tunable lasers freeze atoms) and attainment of lightspeed. Still, since the space/time bubble field itself jostles and moves, attaining lightspeed may be the less exacting method of switching to hyperspace. Speculation helps to make sense of the confusing array of understandings that Yoid and Eddie have again highlighted.

That said, I also worry that so much of mankind is not mature enough to handle this knowledge. Does that mean that we, here on this forum, shouldn't discuss these concepts, lest some less mature group of people take the ideas and develop them? Should we just bury our thoughts on Creation's form inside, and not think about them for the next thousand years? Honestly, I do feel as if the less advanced people's of this world have harnessed the more advanced, harnessed them like horses to a wagon, and are driving them to speculate their way into greater and greater techniques and technologies, and scientific understandings that most of mankind ought not have access to.
Life

Jacob

Post Number: 167
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, Eddie, its a really nice topic to talk about and helps to understand the reality around oneself.

Yoid, thats a good question, but I think in that question lurks the danger that it can not be explained by human thinking, its way above our heads so to speak.
Because if you would identify the source of that energy, what is 'behind' that source so to speak??
It would go on eternally and there would never be a satisfying answer.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Yoid

Post Number: 100
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 05:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok.But we are the part of Creation which is learning about itself. So our purpose of life is to help to learn the Creation about itself and to help it to evolve further. Its because we have the energy from Creation which is able to evolve. So we cant stand here and talk we are children so we cant talk about theory of relativity of Einstein. We need to learn and evolve further.Of course it wont happen in our lifetime to discover everything about the Universe and spirit etc... But if we wont try it will never going to happen.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 05:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert,

Sorry if my “The less we get confused the quicker we can develop” sounded cold.
It may sound like “I ask you to develop wisdom but no, you can never be truly wise.”
I do understand you and I wish I could give a different explanation.
But this is what no-one can explain – not a Christian referring to a Creator God nor anyone else with a different entity – nobody can logically explain what creates that what ultimately creates. Even if we think of creation as a circle the question who initiated this circle comes up.
I recall that the Buddha referred to this question as a “Void” question.

I have a faint memory, though, of a message I once read - I think it was a message from the Petale level but I cannot recall for sure.. (as my recollection is not precise I did want to mention this - I think it would not be right to misrepresent a message from the Petale level – and – did I not just mention “the less we get confused…..”?)
If I remember right it said that we Earth humans have not yet developed a mind that perceives and accepts reality with a “We” consciousness and that we therefore are unable to grasp the true reality of creation.

Maybe we need to shift the topic from “what” to “how” (we observe).
But with our present day human consciousness and logic there may be no explanation.

Salome

Michael_horn

Post Number: 790
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi "Tat_tvam_asi ",

Do you have a regular…name?

Verlanis

Post Number: 68
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Yoid,

We are part of Creation. Creation, in itself, is already perfect beyond comprehension. It doesn't have anything to learn about itself. Creation is the Stage, and Mother for all of us to learn about It.

The notion that Creation is imperfect and has to learn is earthworm rubbish that has nothing to with the teachings presented by the Plejaren and BEAM.
Jack --

Corey

Post Number: 599
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

With that being said, and considering our current low level of Earth human consciousness-related development, referring to how we can observe the work of the Creation universal consciousness, simply by taking a walk in nature:

law of becoming and passing (by observing how trees lose their leaves in the fall and regrow them in the spring- this reaffirms the law of reincarnation and the budding of trees ties into the law of regrowth)
law of contrariness (by observing polar opposites in nature such as w/o darkness there could be no light and it's reversal-just as w/o personally experiencing the consciousness enslavement of Religion you cannot know the difference between untruth and the truthly truth, and appreciate the laws and recommendations of Creation)
laws of love (we can view the laws of love in nature with animals that live in prides such as deer or lions- which ties into natural polygamy-and Billy has mentioned we can view neutrality at work in plants).

anyone else have any ideas for how we can observe the laws and recommendations of Creation and the work of the Creation universal consciousness in nature, feel free to post...

Jacob: Do you know how we can observe the law of intactness in nature?

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis
page 124 Lehrshrift

Jacob

Post Number: 168
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid,

I am more speaking about what is beyond the Creation, like the Absolute Absolutum, even Petale states to be very careful with the secret of the BEING-Absolutum, because its unbreakable.

Studying the universe / the Creation universal-consciousness, I am all for that.

I hope it clear that up.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Corey

Post Number: 600
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

To keep the conversation going about the Absolute Absolutum forms, I will light a spark that hopefully will fan the flames of some interesting conversation:

The 7 Absolute Absolutum forms are as follows (from highest to lowest)*(a):

1) SEIN-Absolutum
2) SOHAR-Absolutum
3) Super-Absolutum
4) Kreations-Absolutum
5) Zentral-Absolutum
6) Ur-Absolutum
7) Absolutes-Absolutum (this is the form that is the Creation universal consciousness)

out of the 7 forms, it was the SEIN-Absolutum (BEING-Absolutum) that was created first though self creation and the SEIN-Absolutum was spirit-energetically impulsed from the nothing space of endless duration. It was through the origianl-original-first-idea-impulse evolved, and as Jacob said after 3 time Anon the unmeasureable mass of spirit energy evolved. With the SEIN-Absolutum began the consicious evolution of the highest Absolutum-form, or Creations-form. But it was through the SEIN-Absolutum that the other six forms were created,

The Absolute Nichts has no beginning and no end, and is absolute and full absence of substance, no coarse material bodies with energy, mass, and atoms, no warm or cold, no light or shadows, tones, sounds, or radiating radiation, no trace of any sort of living being of coarse, fine, or fine-fluidal structure, no conscious activity, no space and no time, no coarse-material motion, only the endless duration of a fine-fluidal-energetic swinging-wave-state. Basically the Absolute Nichts is beyond the realm of human understanding and it is not recommended to try and understand the nuances of the Absolute Nichts, or even the Creation universal consciousness. I am just posting what is known and archived in the books.

But since each Absolutum-form was prefixed through a immaterial nothing space, and each Absolutum-form is classified as 7 evolution levels, just as each lower Creation-form resp. pure-spirit levels are classified in 7 levels and are enriched with knowledge, each level has individuality.

Since I am at it, I will post a little about the AA level of the Creation universal consciousness: *(b)

Since the Nokodemion stepped down from the Arahat Athersata level and rejoined the human reincarnation cycle, here are the 7 sub-levels of the Arahat Athersata level ((precious one who watches the times) which Billy set down in writing using the Nokodemion storage banks:

Arahat Athersata
1) Bodihar-level (Wisdom-level)
2) Jezir-level (determination-level)
3) Hemanub-level (formation-level)
4) Duyana-level (direction-level)
5) Chanak-level (preperation-level)
6) Jischna-level (causes-level)=(creation of causes in the material plane)
7) Karanna-level (effects-level)=(effects in material plane)

Exactly which sub-level the Nokodemion spirit-form was before it rejoined the human-reincarnation cycle is a mystery, but I would say Billy is the ultimate source to learn all you can about the law of cause and effect while he is still alive.

Salome

Corey

*(a) summary of original German, summarized by Corey found of page 100 "Lehrschrift" copywritten: 1975/2012 FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag

*(b) information found on page 103 "Lehrschrift" copywritten: 1975/2012 FIGU Wassermannzeit-Verlag
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis
page 124 Lehrshrift

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 55
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

My name is Bill.

Salome

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 56
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I am known (here) as "Bill".
(Further info I prefer to keep private.)

Salome

Yoid

Post Number: 102
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creation go through sleep 7 times and then what happens? 10 to the 49 universe exists in one Creation? Every Universe is connected to its twin universe?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 793
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Bill!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 585
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Corey for sharing that. Jacob, thanks for also sharing much about this in the past.

My first thoughts/interest now is in the Ur-Absolutum.

In the Goblet of the Truth it says that to merge with Creation means that one has learned all the lessons within this Creation, universal consciousness.

When at this evolutive level (completion of the Petale?) one evolves into the Absolute-Absolutum; eventually evolving further into the Ur-Absolutum.

So the Ur-Absolutum has acquired enough knowledge & wisdom and spiritual power/energy which has the ability to create a spiritform/energy to start a Big Bang.

When we evolve to the level of Ur-Absolutum; will we still reside inside this Creation in which we all started as human beings?

Salome,
Eddie

Yoid

Post Number: 103
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What says Billy about merging with Creation?
Does Creation think as we?
What does it do?

Jacob

Post Number: 169
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Eddie,

I think you are mixing things up about spiritual evolution.

The Creation universal-consciousness creates an enormous mass of spirit-energy concentrations. These spirit-energy-concentrations become the respective spirit-forms for the material lifeforms they encounter.
When this spirit-energy-concentration encounters a human life-form it changes into a human spirit-form when the overal-consciousness-block is created.
The overal-consciousness-block is created because the material body is regarded as the negative pole and the spirit-form the positive pole.
This shows that the human is a unity, the positive pole being the spirit and the negative pole being the human body, even when both the spirit and the both are positive/negative balanced in themselves.
The human spirit-form cannot evolve in the material without the overal-consciousness-block.

When the overal-consciousness-block is created for the very first time, and incarnates into a human body, then this human spirit-form is known as a NEW human spirit-form (Neugeist), this because its incarnated for the first time in a human life-form.
From this point on the human spirit-form evolves for many million years reincarnating in male or female bodies, because it need to learn and experience both the positive and the negative aspects of life.
Then the human spirit-form lives-through 7 main spiritual evolution levels, from which 5 are purely material.

1. Primary-life
2. Rational-life
3. Intellect-life
4. Real-life
5. Creational-life

6. Spirit-life

7. Creationslife

The spirit lives as said before for millions of years in human bodies until it reaches a level of consciousness-related evolution / spiritual evolution where it no longer needs its human body.
The human dies one last time and instead of the spirit-form and its overal-consciousness-block going back into the beyond, an half-material-half-spiritual wobbly human-form is formed after the death of its very last human body.
This is the level of the high-council, these ‚humans’ still have a overal-consciousness-block and are the only ‚human’ life-forms capable of communicating with the first pure spirit-level Arahat Athersata.

Over millions of years of evolution in the high council, their evolution becomes so high that they no longer need an overal-consciousness-block, which then merges back with the spirit-form.

From that point on, the human spirit-form is no longer, its an pure-spiritform, an ‚Wesenheit’ with an individuality, unlike that of a human being.
The pure-spiritform then goes over to the level of Arahat Athersata to become part of the pure-spirit-form collective, and evolve as a part of the collective, partial-collective and as a individual pure-spirit-form.

Over several billions of years of pure spiritual evolution the pure-spirit form evolves through the following spiritual levels (lowest to highest)

1. Arahat Athersata level
2. Lantano level
3. Absaly level
4. Darmen level
5. Euchare level
6. Logon level
7. Petale level

After the highest level in Petale, which is the Merkab sublevel, the pure-spirit-form is so highly developed it will merge with the Creation universal-consciousness, in which its individuality merges with the individuality of the Creation universal-consciousness itself.

The Creation-universal consciousness evolves itself over aeons of times to the Ur-Creation, then the the Central-Creation, over 10 to the 49th power of Creational forms until it unifies with the Absolute Absolutum.

After our spirit-form has unified with the Creation universal-consciousness, we no longer exist as individual spirit-forms, but we are part, or are in fact ARE the Creation universal-consciousness.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Memo00

Post Number: 615
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creation is ALL that exists, therefore it "does" everything that is done and at the same time it doesn´t do any specific action. More than "doing" Creation IS.

Yoid

Post Number: 105
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So Absolute Absolutum doesnt evolve further because it is perfect? And what happens when everything reaches Absolute Absolutum level?

Jacob

Post Number: 171
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid,

You can compare it to the 6th grade of school, the grade will always exist, just its occupants will change each year.

Another comparison is with the level of Arahat Athersata, the pure-spiritforms currently in that level will not be there but much higher in lets say 1 billion years.

Yet another example is the frequency of light, the more energy light has, the higher the frequency, it changes color from deep red up to blue and beyond.

The Absolute Absolutum is not perfect, only relative perfect for its level of BEING, there does not exist any kind of non-plus-ultra absolute perfection since it mere existence would make the whole BEING (which is meant literally EVERYTHING) meaningless.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Verlanis

Post Number: 78
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a great question, Why the change from trillions of years to billions of years for the age of the universe? Why conform more to the Earth numbers when the Plejaren numbers were the correct numbers?

Move this post to where it is most appropriate Scott or Indi. Thanks.

Verianis, please make every effort to post in the best location you can, because it takes multiple steps to move a post.
Thanks Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on June 27, 2014)
Jack --

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page