Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 29, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through June 29, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Elreyjr

Post Number: 315
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elba,
please check your inbox.

Jun

Melissa

Post Number: 73
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just for fun...

After Blake_p mentioned
"...everything in the universe can be broken down by the numbers 3,7,and 12."

I had the idea to use these numbers 3, 7 and 12 relating to the difference between false religion and Creational truth as taught by Billy, causing this post to be a little long, because I included the German for the GOT and also included scriptures 3:7-12, rather than just 3:7 and 12.

Comparison of Proverbs and GOT, section 3:7-12, based upon the numbers of 3, 7 and 12 also relating to what the correlating written scriptures contained, along with my personal notes.

Proverbs 3:7-12
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil.
8 This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
9 Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops;
10 then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.
11 My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his rebuke,
12 because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.

GOT 3:7-12
7) Do not belong to those who deny and falsify the truth, because they will receive a poor reward and will suffer harm, since they are punishing themselves and are without true joy and friends.
7) Gehört nicht zu denjenigen, welche die Wahrheit verleugnen und verfälschen, denn ihnen wird schlechter Lohn und Schaden zugetan werden, weil sie sich selbst bestrafen und ohne wahrliche Freude und Freunde sind.

8) And know that the teaching of the true prophets is based on the truth of the laws and recommendations of Creation; and know that the teaching is only understood by those who willingly bring forward the understanding for it and who turn to the real truth.
8) Und wisst, dass die Lehre der wahrlichen Propheten auf der Wahrheit der Gesetze und Gebote der Erbauung (Schöpfung) gründet; und wisst, dass die Lehre nur von jenen begriffen wird, die willentlich das Verständnis dafür aufbringen und die sich der wahrlichen Wahrheit zu wenden.

9) Make sure that you comprehend and understand the teaching of truth, the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life so that you will not become further depraved in yourselves, and will instead escape from your depravity.
9) Achtet darauf, dass ihr die Lehre der Wahrheit, die Lehre des Geistes, die Lehre des Lebens erfasst und versteht, auf dass ihr in euch selbst nicht weiter verderbt werdet, sondern eurer Verderbtheit entflieht.

10) See that you always guide yourselves rightly and be yourselves vouchsafers (guarantors/authenticators/obligators) for all things that you shall do rightfully in order to lead your life in honesty and equitableness (fairness).
10) Seht darauf, dass ihr euch stets selbst recht geleitet, und seid euch selbst Gewährende (Garantierende/Verbürgende/Verpflichtende) für alle Dinge, die ihr des Rechtens tun sollt, um euer Leben in Ehrlichkeit und Billigkeit (Gerechtigkeit) zu führen.

11) And you will certainly keep your promises that you make if you are fair ones (responsible ones) and ones knowing of the truth and are without doubt in this; and if you also give a promise in front of your entire species of people of your kind (human species) as fair ones (responsible ones) and ones knowing of the truth, then the people will gather before you on the day when you give your promise, and the people will thank you and will give you its trust.
11) Und ihr werdet gewiss eure Versprechen halten, die ihr gebt, wenn ihr Gerechte (Verantwortungsvolle) und Wahrheitswissende und darin ohne Zweifel seid; und sollt ihr als Gerechte (Verantwortungsvolle) und Wahr heitswissende auch ein Versprechen vor eurem ganzen Geschlecht Euresgleichen (Menschen geschlecht) geben, so wird es sich vor euch versammeln an dem Tag, an dem ihr euer Versprechen gebt, und es wird euch danken und euch sein Vertrauen geben.

12) However, all of you who persist in being unfair ones (irresponsible ones) and ones who have no knowledge of the truth, you will gain no benefit from all your property and wealth when you are looking for true friendship, because only people of your kind (fellow human beings) will turn to you and your children.
12) Alle aber, die ihr als Ungerechte (Verantwortungslose) und als Unwissende der Wahrheit verharrt, euch wird all euer Besitz und Reichtum nichts nützen, wenn ihr wahrliche Freundschaft sucht, denn es werden sich euch
und euren Kindern nur Euresgleichen (Mitmenschen) zuwenden.

My notes:
7 - Pr-saying that I should not think for myself and be fearful of a god, GOT-saying to watch out for un-truthful ones, i.e. to think for myself.
8 - Pr-saying to not thinking for myself and being fearful is good for my health, GOT-saying to turn to Creational truth to find true teachings.
9 - Pr-saying to give this god you fear your money, GOT-saying to truly think for ourselves to be able to live life more fully.
10 - Pr-saying this god will make me rich if I give this god I fear my money, GOT-saying that I am responsible to lead my life by my rightful actions.
11 - Pr-saying to not question (nor to think/accumulate feeling about) this gods discipline, GOT-saying good fruits come from good trees and attract the like.
12 - Pr-saying this god disciplines me because he loves me and likes it, GOT-saying bad fruits come from bad trees and attract the like.
-Melissa

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 633
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly: "what is the flower of life?
does anyone know?"

The Flower of Life is a very interesting topic and I have read several different theories over the years about its' significance and what it means. One theory holds that it is a graphic representation of when a nesting wave becomes self-aware. But nobody really seems to know for sure. I would encourage you to ask Billy in the questions section if he knows any more about it or its' possible origin.

Regards
Bob

Ramirez

Post Number: 807
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"9 Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops;"

Here's a question: If the lord is in the sky and made the sky what would he want and do with material things ?

Then:

"7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil."

There seem to be a number of must do or must believe things sprinkled throughout the big book of ....

Fear the lord.
Obey the lord.
What's written in the lords book is true because the book says so.

Where is the lord ? There are however many who make themselves out to be intermediaries who claim to be the lords earthly representatives ..... but only if you buy into it.

Distilled down a bit past the bullshit it means .... fear and obey priests with a mentality somewhat equivalent to stone age village idiots who cobbled together this collection of nonsense designed solely for the purpose of enabling their sky corporation cronies and descendants to impose then maintain power and control through fear who claim to represent the lord.

So for sure Meier's version is somewhat more coherent omitting the gruesome content (stoning, slavery, sacrifice, genocide) and not promoting blind obedience. It's definitely more of a secular common sense approach towards providing guidelines .... three cheers for Billy Meier ...

cheers
Cheers.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 246
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You said it!

When people figure out that all religion really is a pile of smelly organic mud, they are prone to give up spirituality as well. Herr Meier's emphasis on a reasoned spirituality, natural and innate, is a godless godsend.
Life

Gordonb

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Does anyone know of how to work out your life span? I know Billy can do this but is this something you can learn yourself?

Thanks
GordonB
UK
"I try my best to do a good deed every day"
Salome.

Blake_p

Post Number: 78
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melissa;

Good work on the post, it's nice to see the comparison of pristine,profound work,uncompromised,compared to the perverted garbage of old. If only people would read their religious works and then the GOT,how much better things would be.

Memo00

Post Number: 584
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GordonB

I doubt Billy (or any other person who could know this) would reveal it. 99.999...% of Earth human beings are not ready to know the future before it happens. It would only cause suffering and no benefit (since you cannot do anything to change it).

Salome

Melissa

Post Number: 74
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Yes, it was a nice comparison for sure. It was also nice to see those particular verses, aligning with the numbers 3, 7 and 12.

Also fun, was when I noticed my post# and date.
-Melissa

Memo00

Post Number: 585
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the "flower of life". To me it is simply the development of an idea. A lot of crazy theories and sectarian beliefs are created around it but to me it is simply maths and logic. In a circle there are many secrets of the Creation and its laws. The numbers 1, 3 and 7 are inherent to its shape, but in reality this is present in all aspects of life in all levels not just in a shape but in all things visible and invisible. The laws are in the same measure in all things not more in anything in special.

Many symbols of the past are regarded as "sacred" or "special" but those qualities are only in the mind of the person who gives them that value. (the thing is that the symbol can work as a "link" so you can relate with knowledge from the past, but it is not because the symbol is special, but because of a subconscious connection)

One of my hobbies is to draw geometric figures and after some time doing it and after having studied all kinds of geometric art from around the globe i can tell you one can create an infinite number of symbols and you can give them infinite number of values or meanings.

Some examples of my drawings:

drawing

One could create all kinds of explanations around any of those symbols but they are nothing more than the development of a logical idea. I have my own meaning for each one of them but it could mean an entirely different thing for each person.

Salome

Ramirez

Post Number: 809
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seems as though Melissa has started a small torrent of replies based on comparison which can be a healthy productive way towards finding the truth about many things but ..... we mustn't forget the person responsible for this new renaissance ..... Eduard Billy Meier.

Head on over to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGDUQ0SORnw

and whilst listening send a few kind thoughts toward the direction of a man who more than any other has shown us the tree of life.
Cheers.

Spring_river

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello friends or moderators: I'm interested to know if I can get the "Summary of Symbols of Spirit teaching that Creational Zhyla prepared in 2009-post 371. I don't have Creation Zhyla email but mine is pattyfletcher30@yahoo.com if anybody has it.

Salome,

Patty

Blue_room

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2013 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00

Post Number: 585

"Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 04:30 pm:
Regarding the "flower of life". To me it is simply the development of an idea. A lot of crazy theories and sectarian beliefs are created around it but to me it is simply maths and logic. In a circle there are many secrets of the Creation and its laws. The numbers 1, 3 and 7 are inherent to its shape, but in reality this is present in all aspects of life in all levels not just in a shape but in all things visible and invisible. The laws are in the same measure in all things not more in anything in special.

Many symbols of the past are regarded as "sacred" or "special" but those qualities are only in the mind of the person who gives them that value. (the thing is that the symbol can work as a "link" so you can relate with knowledge from the past, but it is not because the symbol is special, but because of a subconscious connection)

One of my hobbies is to draw geometric figures and after some time doing it and after having studied all kinds of geometric art from around the globe i can tell you one can create an infinite number of symbols and you can give them infinite number of values or meanings.

Some examples of my drawings:

One could create all kinds of explanations around any of those symbols but they are nothing more than the development of a logical idea. I have my own meaning for each one of them but it could mean an entirely different thing for each person.

Salome"

Amazing art Tocayo!!! thanks for sharing

And yes, i truly agree "it is simply maths and logic", how wonderful a pair

Salome

Blue_room

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2013 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spring_river
Post Number: 6

"Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 02:17 pm:
Hello friends or moderators: I'm interested to know if I can get the "Summary of Symbols of Spirit teaching that Creational Zhyla prepared in 2009-post 371. I don't have Creation Zhyla email but mine is pattyfletcher30@yahoo.com if anybody has it.

Salome,

Patty"

I'm with Spring_river on this one.

Please add me too solounpaso@gmail.com

salome

Jedaiah

Post Number: 62
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2013 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If anyone desires an actual non-religious, non-esoteric, practical numerological reading, let me know by sending an email to jrp4050@gmail.com. I'm not doing this for very long, so use me while you can.

Earthling

Post Number: 695
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2013 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/04/this-video-of-the-texas-fertilizer-plant-explosion-is-utterly-terrifying/275094/

Two massive Texas explosions took place 66 years apart, to the day.
Salome,
Bruce

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 343
Posted on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 04:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day folks

something to ponder # 47

Lucas of Trek fame
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/47

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/47_(number)

and François Édouard Anatole Lucas (1842–1891) (the same Lucas? i wonder)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_prime

Lucas x 2

worth a ponder and/or meditate on # 47 i reckon

49 important as we know BUT 47 is being highlighted for us?
dont forget what the Play say about names ej

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 698
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2014 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

History of peace symbol in earth

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BdLKKJGzEVB-icQkdcdzetufpLBccr7944cteq5B7TE/pub
“We live in the world when we love it.”
- Rabindranath Tagore

Corey

Post Number: 655
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice article! Very informative!

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Votan

Post Number: 190
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

Has Billy ever mentioned the importance of numbers in the way the earth and the universe was created.

Also if a person does not believe in creation then look around you and wonder how everything that we have comes from the earth. Coincidence I do not think so.
joe

Corey

Post Number: 658
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if Bertrand Russel was Bafath influenced?
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Memo00

Post Number: 619
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan

Yes, he and the Plejaren have explained that the number 7 is present in many important things like the lifespan of the universe.

Corey

Why would Bertrand Russell be influenced by evil ETs which promoted blind belief when he was against religion, overpopulation and was an influential mathematician, philosopher and so?

Vincent

Post Number: 102
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it good to have the number 7 in ones numerology chart like Billy has?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page