Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 05, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through July 05, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Votan

Post Number: 189
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2014 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Yes now I see the light.
joe

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is my experience of trying to lead a spiritual life. I tried to discuss some issues with my family members that we try to uncover here in this forum which arise naturally in conversations. The answer I received was:
- what have you achieved in this life to have a right to teach others and philosophize? You have too much time on your hands. What good have you done in your life? First achieve something, some status then talk (in agitated manner)

For example response from family members to topics like population, famine, global warming, nuclear plants are that I am focusing on negative too much and trying to negate everything or that I am trying to show my competence and how clever I am while I simply do this out of sincere concern...

Verlanis

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only purpose of being spiritual in everyday life, to me, is to solely enhance your personal development in whatever way is calling to you.

Beating a dead horse, even with millions of voices, yields only sound on dead, deaf ears.

People on this planet prefer idiocy compared to "do it yourself."

Earth is a planet of toddlers and should be treated as such by making them smile and treated with care.
Jack --

Vincent

Post Number: 100
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Earth is a planet of toddlers and should be treated as such by making them smile and treated with care."

Hi Verlanis, I agree and would only add that Earth is a planet of toddlers and psychopaths.

When I read Figu SB 68, I was surprised when Ptaah listed 70 traits of psychopaths. They are all around us!

FIGU Special Bulletin 68
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_68

Cpl

Post Number: 694
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2014 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for posting this, Vincent. Our politicians certainly seem to have most of these qualities, or personality traits.

A question I have for Figu here is why are points 16 and 30 exactly the same -- even in the German original? Is there some error even in the original German for these two? How can they count as two separate entries when they are absolutely identical? Critics will likely jump on this.

Thanks for any explanatory feedback.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2014 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Exactly, sometimes one even has to protect himself/herself from the "toddlers".

Thing is when you try to intentionally refrain from such discussions or when circumstance require to state your opinion in neutral objective way you even hesitate to do that to avoid impending conflict based on your former experiences, then they take another route and try to force on to you their world view and try to gain control over you, then it becomes really challenging. Of course it would be wise to keep a distance from such characters but when they are your family members...you unavoidably learn a lot through trial and error.

Corey

Post Number: 656
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubas,

I had some similar situations with my religious family members, who were not interested in learning any truth in any measurable amounts, and the Goblet of the Truth passage 2:165 helped me immensely:

"Viele vom Volk, die der Schrift der Wahrheit und der Wahrheit nicht gewogen sind, wünschen im Neid ihres Wesens, obwohl ihnen die Lehre der Wahrheit deutlich kundgetan (verkündet) wurde, dass sie jene unter euch, welche der Schrift der Wahrheit und der Wahrheit selbst kundig sind, von eurer Wahrheitserkenntnis und Wahrheitsbefolgung abzubringen vermöchten, um euch wieder in Wahrheitsunwissende zu verwandeln; seid aber deswegen nicht ärgerlich und vergebt ihnen, indem ihr ihnen euren Ratschluss kundtut, dass ihr nicht von der Wahrheit weichet und euch nicht von ihnen abwendet, weil ihr ihnen weiterhin in Liebe zugetan seid; ihr habt die Macht, so zu tun."

"Many of the people who are not favourably disposed to the writing of the truth and to the truth wish in the enviousness of their nature – although the teaching of the truth has been clearly announced (proclaimed) to them – that they could discourage those of you who are yourselves knowing in the writing of the truth and the truth itself from your cognition of the truth and following of the truth, in order to change you back into ones unknowing of the truth; but do not be angry because of this and forgive them by proclaiming to them that it is your decision not to deviate from the truth and not to turn away from them, because you continue to be connected to them in love; you have the might to do so."

[my own thoughts:] That being said, dealing with my religious, or at least negative (unneutral-positive) family members is a mixture of protecting myself with gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit, sprinkled with a little not throwing pearls before the swine. It's a definite balancing act, but I found a good middle ground. They don't share their God-delusion beliefs with me since they know it's not my religion and I don't follow the same belief systems, and I don't share too much of my cognitive-earned knowledge and wisdom with them. I just stick to the topics of global warming, overpopulation, and renewable energy, and back it up with science (sticking within the parameters of your average mainstream global warming books). My family has come to respect my knowledge and somewhat share my passion about these topics because of how I handled the situation. The trick is you have find a way to express your knowledge without endangering their delusional belief systems. My family is aware that the future holds negative consequences because of humanities actions (I did not explain cause and effect- this would be "too much" for their imbalanced Psyche's and consciousness').

It's true that I cannot share my inner-most nature with my family, the trade off is they don't share their delusional inner-most natures with me either, so (although initially unsatisfying for me personally, because I have to be cautious about how I express myself) it's a win-win for me. I stay connected to them out of love, but at the same time, hold them at a reasonable distance so I can grow in truth cognitions about the laws and recommendations of Creation at a reasonable pace in my personal time in my own individual way. And any knowledge I have shared with them about the future, are small, bite-sized injestable pieces for their small, restricted levels of rationality (due to their false religion and unknowledgeness about the truthly truth of reality).

Sorry to hear your family is so negative and judgmental towards you. It's probably their loss, right? Some people are not ready for the truth, even constricted versions of it, but all bear full responsibility for their evolution, or devolution, whichever the case may be. For the genuine truth-seeker, consciousness-based evolution on Earth can be difficult, and at times arduous, but it definitely is a life worth living experiencing tastes of inner and outer freedom, harmony, love, peace, knowledge, and wisdom and so forth... (storage-bank swinging-wave-based values worth experiencing)

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Corey

Post Number: 657
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CORRECTION: swinging-wave-based should just say impulses. My mistake.
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 604
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have evolved quite a bit from an answer I got from Billy.

Here it is:
(Q) Would you please, share with us your thoughts and insights that, we should consider and remember in our dealings with the religious, so that we can discuss these and learn to apply ourselves effectively?
Salome and thank-you to you both,
Eddie

(A) Everybody has to accept the thinking of each other, which includes religious thinking. This, however, shall not prevent oneself from making statements about the negativitiy of religions and sects, etc. However, this can be done in a neutral way and does not need a direct/personally addressed critique of another individual, at least as long as oneself is not directly attacked. Of course it is acceptable to correct or reply to a false accusation or attack.

Salome,
Eddie

Robert

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blessed Greetings Moderator Scott;

I had posted a question on June 4th 2014 but have yet to receive a response. Could you inform me what I need to do if my question was posted incorrectly?

Give thanks.......

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Thank you for an exhaustive response. You should not feel sorry about it. As I mentioned before it is really challenging but at the same time you learn a lot through the process. It might sound funny but more pressuring circumstances are the more freedom, harmony, love etc. you gain, that is what I noticed at least, but damn sometimes they really know how to discourage you.... Anyway once you turn to the truth it somehow pushes you forward like it has been already programmed into you. I had to share my experience as I have no like minded people around me to converse with.

'It's probably their loss, right?' - oh yes i can see them suffer because of that, but at the same time they fail to recognize the causes of it by constantly lying to themselves.

Corey

Post Number: 659
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubas,

I have no like minded individuals in my life either, by all means post if it helps. That's one way to utilize the forums. :-)

Salome

Corey

Kenneth

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubas,
Your heart and compassion for the spiritual truth is in the right place. Corey is precisely correct; I have had to do exactly the same things with my family and friends; a sprinkling of spiritual knowledge seems to have a better affect over time.
Kenneth

Justsayno

Post Number: 623
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I find it sad that many people have to have two personalities. Their true personality and the other one they reveal to their family. It's very liberating when you can get to the point where they are both the same...something to work towards...always be your true self.
I agree Jacobus, debates are good and healthy and you learn a lot about human nature in doing so.
Hi Eddie, how long are you going to hang onto your freemason membership? And have you ever spoke out against scientology? I remember one post where you said you did but I cannot find a post on this forum where you actually did. Could you please clarify what your position is?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 606
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Certainly Justsayno,

My membership in Free Masonry is still intact and will remain so until I die.

As to the Church of Scientology, I had simply helped some people escape.

Also, yes, I have spoken against this church/religion as I do all religions.

Salome,
Eddie

Vincent

Post Number: 103
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eddie,

Good on you for helping people escape this evil cult called Scientology masquerading as a church/religion!

I knew someone that was lured into Scientology. He is still there, brainwashed and much the worse of a person. He used to be a nice guy, now he is a stuck up manipulative person.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2014 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been wondering lately what our thoughts really are? what are they made of and how do we create them, how do they come into our consciousnesses. My latest observations make me think that these are basically constant impulses which are consequently worked around by wording to turn them in a meaningful sentences. If thoughts are not impulses then what are they and how do we force them to appear? At least I can't recognize my thoughts as initial words coming from the place 'I don't know' because otherwise it would pick a language independently but I am sure I consciously decide in what language I want them to appear in English or in my native one. Really strange. And for example what 'spiritual teaching' exactly is: something that our spirits teaches us or what we teach our spirits? how our spirit decides what is considered 'spiritual growth' to them? When Billy mentioned that out of nothing comes nothing it made me wonder what do our thoughts come out of then?

Verlanis

Post Number: 80
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It means that the brain is the transceiver of the spirit.

Light is the one physical quanta that spans the quantum universe to our macro universe; cells communicate with light; light has a weight according to the Plejaren; light carries all information.

There is a force that transfers information outside the electromagnetic spectrum of sensory availability. Spirit is the only name for this force. Spirit can affect photons.
Jack --

Justsayno

Post Number: 626
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie, how in your mind do you reconcile your lifetime freemason membership with your passive FIGU membership?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 73
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Two questions re. the correct view of human and universal evolution:
(1)
Previously the "discovery" in medicine and psychology was mind-body-connection.
The new discovery seems to be that we have a body-mind-connection for every body cell:

Science seems to be discovering that we have not only a “thinking brains” but that indeed every cell in our body thinks.
That every cell communicates with all other body cells, that it “thinks” = creates similar chemical cords (neuro-peptides) that our brain creates when it thinks.

Is this finding in accord with the Spirit teachings?

(2)
(Taken from that part of the Veda that seem to be supporting the Spirit teaching)

Would it be right to say that energy and (compressed energy=) matter is a projection of consciousness /ideas – i.e. that our individual body / environment is a projection of our individual consciousness ? As is the cosmic body / universe a projection of the universal (collective) consciousness?

That there is a continual change:
As the (individual/universal) consciousness changes – so does the (individual/cosmic) body change?

(All humans of this universe are on a path of ongoing evolution - their evolution is continually modifying / creating a new universe?)

That - with a view of opening up to our evolution - we should continually see the world with fresh eyes - use memories but not let memories use us?

Are these views in accord with the Spirit teachings?

Salome,

Bill

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 608
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2014 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Justsayno,
There's no need to reconcile since there is nothing of contradiction between the two.
Also, I'm not a passive member yet. There is one more thing I wish to scrutinize and put to the test as I have done with the Goblet of the Truth.
Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1175
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Bill have you read up on the works of Bruce Lipton?

One of the core members, I forgot what her name was, but she has an article on what you are querying about.

I just can't seem to find it for some reason.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Will_Humanity_Wake_Up...In_Time%3F

Try contact report 204

This one is also loosely related

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Why_Is_It_so_Important_for_Us_to_Learn_so_Much,_Especially_in_our_Current_Lifetime%3F_Or_How_Can_We_Enable_Ourselves_to_Spread_the_Teaching_of_Spirit,_the_Teaching_of_Life_and_the_Teaching_of_Truth%3F

Matt Lee

Justsayno

Post Number: 627
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie, that's weird since months ago you were waiting for the confirmation of your passive FIGU membership. So you are still waiting for approval? Hmmm maybe there was a contradiction after all? How are you so sure there's not?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page