Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 09, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through July 09, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Verlanis. That was informative. 'Spirit can affect photons' - is this allusion to spiritual telepathy or something else can be processed that way?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 836
Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Regarding Mariann's article and Bruce lipton: http://www.theyfly.com/The_Mental_Power.html

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 609
Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Justsayno,
I have never applied to FIGU for passive membership; perhaps you have me confused with someone else.

The reason I know there is no contradiction is because I am a mason and have familiarized myself well enough with FIGU that I know what they are both all about. So no, no conflicts between them. Otherwise, I would drop my membership with free masonry if it should be a conflict with my pursuit of my own education regarding the Spiritual Teaching.

Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 610
Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Justsayno,
I have never applied to FIGU for passive membership; perhaps you have me confused with someone else.

The reason I know there is no contradiction is because I am a mason and have familiarized myself well enough with FIGU that I know what they are both all about. So no, no conflicts between them. Otherwise, I would drop my membership with free masonry if it should be a conflict with my pursuit of my own education regarding the Spiritual Teaching.

I have also been accepted into a tribal American-Indian nation "church" because they study and discuss their "ancient spiritual wisdom" which in many ways is in line with the Teaching of the prophets. I can foresee great discussions ensuing as well as perhaps MH can come and give a presentation on the Meier case and the Spiritual Teaching. I plan to show them how empowering the Teaching is for the control of ones fate, life circumstances and peace in ones psyche. To discuss with them the "7 sisters of the Pleiades" and other connections they have with the Teaching.

Salome,
Eddie

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 74
Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your reply.
No, I am not into anything - and no, not Bruce Lipton.
I read about Quantum Healing and wondered whether this corresponds to parts of our Sprit teaching - esp. since the author (D. Chopra - American Indian physician and speaker) bases his thoughts on the Ayurveda and -if I remember correctly - the Veda is according to Billy what comes closest to our Spirit teachings.

I mentioned it after reading in the last German Bulletin that the Nokodemion teachings were taught in Burma and India some 13,500 years ago during the last great ET immigration on Earth (which would explain that some remnants of the Spirit teachings may be found in Hindu teachings)

Salome
Bill

PS
I may be without internet for the next week or two.
So I am not able to answer any replies straight away.

Verlanis

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Jokubus,

My little spiel is the shorthand of what the Plejaren say about the physics of the universe. It all starts from Spirit then to Fine Matter( I translate that as below the current viewable quantum world) then to quantum, then to the electron on up.

Bruce Lipton's work is thumbs up stuff because it is based on his observations, legitimately logical work, as a microbiologist. The important discovery of Lipton's was that cells can live without their nucleus, for the cells that have a nucleus that is. It turns out that the nucleus is not the brain of the cell; that the nucleus is just the reproductive system. The "brains" of a cell are in the cellular membrane.
Jack --

Corey

Post Number: 669
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill (Tat_tvam_asi),

I'm writing this for you to read when your internet is restored:

Billy has said the Veda is corrupted. Someone posted a link some months ago (or was it years now?) when someone came on the forums and missionized the Veda. There may be some kernels of truth left over from before it was corrupted over the course of time (if there ever was a time it was pure?). 389,000 years ago, when King Solomon tried to set in writing OM from the Old Lyrians, it became corrupted, Until Billy, every time a true prophet, tried to leave behind the teaching, it became corrupted (note: the Bafath were meticulous with their corruption skills, as were the terrestrial scribes and other terrestrials who distorted the truth for their own personal gain). Now thanks to Billy, in this new time, our planet finally has the undistorted accurate teaching.

If you want to know the truthly truth, Billy's spiritual teaching is the source. There isn't a Earth religion that comes close, or comes even similar, they are all deficient. Billy's teaching is universal in truth and billions of years old, and unlike anything else on Earth, as the teaching surpasses it all. A few examples of this: Billy's teaching is the only one that accurately explains the universal consciousness Creation, also the undistorted laws of reincarnation and rebirth, such as when you are reborn with your new personality after the OCB programs your new consciousness block and personality when your spirit-from is in the beyond, the fact that only the human being possesses the ratio, and unlike animals, is capable of consciousness-based evolution, and many more the list goes on.:

Some of Chopra's work is interesting though, especially his studies on effects of organ transplant patients in his book "ageless body-timeless mind", such as the receivers of transplants having dreams, intuitions, and knowing facts about the donater that would be impossible to know, which backs up what Billy says about organ transplant body parts containing residual fluidal forces from the donater. This is the only thing I remember from Chopra's book, and I never read his other books, there may be some kernels of truth there in his work, I'm sure, but you have to separate the wheat from the chaff. Don't get lost in the process. I am unfamiliar with Quantum healing, but what little I do know I am intriqued, but keep in mind that Chopra's wiki states that he is religious, and Chopra states that the human brain, is "hard-wired" to God, so seperate the wheat from the chaff and see the deficiencies (i.e. the human brain harbors the spirit-form in truth) and begin to peel away the God-delusion of Chopra. He has made millions of dollars selling books and lectures, where as Billy only lives off what little he makes from the spirit-lessons so be cautious.

I know when it came to healing, Jmmanual used consciousness-based skills such as hypnotism (so the afflicted would begin to heal themselves) and natural herbs, and he studied under wise and knowledgeable ones named masters, in the far East and India before he became a prophet, but this was 2000 years ago and a lot has changed in India in 2000 years. In the Q & A Billy said ideal medical practices would be a combination of the natural (herbs, salts etc.) with modern and developing medical sciences. The more time that passes on Earth, the more developed and evolved our medical sciences will become. It's possible Quantum Healing has a part to play in that future, then again, maybe not. The future will show. Food for thought. Take care my friend.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Ramirez

Post Number: 1020
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 05:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Speaking of Deepak Chopra speaking ....... maybe these two should have named their conversation Science Beyond The Superstitions Of Religion :-)

http://www.sheldrake.org/videos/science-beyond-the-superstitions-of-materialism-deepak-chopra

About the deepest part of Deepak is the amounts of money he charges to give lectures.
Cheers.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 76
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Just lucky to be still on the net to read your comment

Yes, I know that all religions (incl. the Veda) is corrupted by religious thoughts. But some of its parts seem to be closer to the truth than in other religions - I think Billy said this.

To be fair to all - as well Dr. or Prof. D. Chopra - I include a reference to the report.

It is certainly interesting to read and I do not believe that his statement that "And Veda says that if you just remember who you are, you'll suddenly recognize that you, in fact, are the Creator." would indicate that he wants to teach a subservience to God.

I never saw and see his report other than the report of a scientist.

The report can be read under
http://www.healing-art-community.com/
(which is not where I got it from but that is where I found it again).

Our view of the universe is certainly worth a discussion - from all sources.

But you are right we always have to separate what to take and what to dismiss.

So maybe after reading the report a discussion could clarify these details.

This was my intent.

Salome

Bill

Qmanchu

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wish to study the spiritual teachings. I have read most of the Billy material I could get my hands on including completely reading the contact notes. I'm highly interested in the spiritual symbols. I could use guidance from any of you on here that may be familiar with these subjects in directing me to the appropriate materials.

Many thanks to all

Q

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1178
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank Michael for the link

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1179
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I liked what you said Corey about the truthly truth my friend and I would also agree why go elsewhere when you've got the ultimate unblemished truth of all truths right here but to a certain extent.

Having said that I am also of the opinion that the journey for some of us is replete with many prerequisite stepping stones on our path that we must for some reason tread to finally get to our destination whether through wadding in corrupted lies before we get to the final destination of truth to certain hardship that we had to endure to build up certain prerequisite characteristics to enable the truthly truth to enter our consciousness to whatever lesson of life experience, that on the outset, is not discernably apparent on the surface but one that becomes clearer after the fact and from hindsight that has to be learned in order to finally 'get it'.

For me personally it took studying of all things, Helena Blavatsky, Rudolf Steiner, Goethe, other philosophical works, Aleister Crowley, David Icke, Rense, Makow, Cooper, among so many others for the truth to solidify within me as the simulating wings of thesis and antithesis to counter balance one another in my mind for the full effect of the truth to penetrate deeper if you get what I mean.

So in my opinion just studying Billy's works and nothing else would be too one dimensional as I have come to the conclusion that the spiritual teaching needs to be juxtaposed with its relevant external world and situational context for it to be effectively discernable or discernably effective.

Obviously it doesn't take knowing the lies to know the truth or visa versa and some may say 'why go elsewhere when you've got the ultimate truth right here?' but as I explained above and for me at least, it does aid the study of the teachings to be exposed to wider array of perspectives like kinda being able to look at a 3D CAD drawing from multiple 360 degree angles.

So from my small perspective at least I would encourage people to study broadly in conjunction with the ultimate truth as taught by Billy and the Plejaren and not limit themselves to Billy's material only as in the end 'all truths are half truth' that must be reconciled.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 838
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Ramirez, he's affectionately known here by some as….Deepockets Chopra,

Kenneth

Post Number: 59
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I was a child, my Mother liked to make breakfast food for dinner every now and then. On one night in particular after a hard day at work Mom made breakfast with a plate of eggs, sausage and extremely burned biscuits for my Dad. I waited to see if anyone noticed?

All my Dad did was reach for his biscuit, smile at my Mother and ask me how my day was at school. I don't remember what I told him that night, but I watched him smear butter and jelly on that ugly burned biscuit. He ate every bite and never made a face nor uttered a word about it.

When I got up from the table that evening, Mother apologize to my Dad for burning the biscuits. And I'll never forget what he said, "Honey, I love burned biscuits every now and then."

Later that night, I asked my Father if he really liked his biscuits burned. He wrapped me in his arms and said, "Your Mom put in a hard day at work and she's real tired. And besides, a little burned biscuit never hurt anyone."

What I've learned over the years is that learning to accept each other's faults and choosing to celebrate each other's differences is one of the most important keys in every day spiritual life to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting relationship.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 882
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hahaha

Scott

Post Number: 2468
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good one Michael :-)

Piyali

Post Number: 98
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, that's a beautiful experience you have shared. Very wise your father is. :-) Thank you so much for sharing.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Michael_horn

Post Number: 839
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Next thing you though, he'll be channeling the Ascended Misers.

Kenneth

Post Number: 60
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Ascended Misers; that’s a learning experience that I will never forget. Elizabeth Clare Prophet and her Church Universal and Triumphant. Talk about leading lambs to the slaughter. I guess I had to experience this spiritual vacuum and New Age Religion absurdity in order to understand and appreciate the Teaching of Truth, Teaching of Spirit, Teaching of Life; The Goblet of Truth today.

Vincent

Post Number: 106
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Recently I showed a friend two Meier films. First was "Contact" then "TSROT". He said it was all very interesting and he let me think that he thought the case was real. He said he would definitely look into the case further. Next time he came to visit me at my house (about a month later) he handed me one of Deepak Chopra's book and said that I should read it if I want to really be spiritually enlightened. I was dumbfounded what to say to him so I thanked him for the book and told him I would read it later when I had no intention of doing so. In hindsight I regret not telling him that if the Billy Meier case is true and he is the prophet of our times, then Billy's spirit teachings completely super seeds Deepak Chopra's teachings as well as everyone else on the planet.

He is not as smart as I originally thought he was, or as he leads people to think he is.

Mark92111

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know the feeling Vincent. I also went through a similar incident to yours with spreading the information regarding the Meier case. In my experience the person seemed thoroughly interested and wanting to know more and then they somehow simply lost interest. I have racked my brain over this and it seems to me the problem lies in religion. Even though the person expressed no interest in religion he also went to church for years as a child and into his teens. The other dynamic that I think plays a large part is they may be too unmotivated to take the necessary steps to discover the reality of this case for themselves. For example some of us probably found the ufo info so convincing that we couldn't resist looking deeper. Then, when we found the other aspects of the case like the spirit teaching it was pretty much a done deal where we accepted it as truth. <That's the way it happened with me anyway.
The film that pulled me in was Michael Horn's Revolution of truth. Excellent video and well put together minus the jittery low definition camcorder snafus and poor sound quality. The time I tried to show that video to a friend it was on YouTube and loaded down with too many commercials for it to be useful. Maybe Michael could come up with a High definition remake that we could buy and show?
Salome
Mark

Ramirez

Post Number: 1022
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Only a few seconds long but .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qySx8tSs8BQ
Cheers.

Vincent

Post Number: 107
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

In a strange way it's kind of nice to hear others experienced a similar incident to mine.

This person was not religious but scientific or so he portrayed himself to be. That was why I showed him the Meier films. I decided it would be best to first show him the "Contact" film because it showed all the scientific evidence, investigation and conclusion from 1978, then watch "TSROT" film. While we were watching those two films at my house, all along he was acknowledging all the evidential points and letting me think that he thought/realized the case was real. That's why I was dumbfounded when he later handed me one of Deepak Chopra's books and advised me to read it if I really want to be spiritually enlightened. If he really thought the Meier case was real (because it had proof) and believed that Billy was a true prophet why did he hand me a spiritual book from someone who has no proof at all? It obviously didn't click for him.

When I found the Meier material and realized it was true I immediately knew it was above all the other new age spiritual material/nonsense I previously read. I'm still trying to rid my mind of all that junk!

I have all of Meier's films in my DVD collection. Michael Horn's "TSROT" is my favorite Meier film but they are all great in my opinion. Anything with Meier in it is always my favorite!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page