Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 09, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through July 09, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Learnmore12

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everybody,

In my part of the country, after a person dies, the funeral homes prepare the body for burial by removing all the remaining fluid from the body and injecting a preservative (such as for embalming)into the body, so that the body does not decay for years to come. Does this have any negative effects when we re-incarnate next time, because all the fluid is being drained from the body. Also, during a post mortem of a body after a person has been involved in a vehicle accident, I have seen that part of the head skeleton from the back has been cut open for testing purposes. Does this process have any future implications during re-incarnation? Thanks.

Kenneth

Post Number: 44
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Learnmore12; fluids of the body are not the same as Fluidalforce. Removing organs, fluids and even parts of the skeletal structure will not affect the overall Fluidalforce, respectively Mental Fluidalforce.

“The mental Fluidalforce, is basically the emitted personal mental radiation/vibes resp. the oscillation and energy as well as the forces of the mental block of the person concerning his thoughts, feelings, of the psyche and the consciousness, so the mental oscillations that radiate from the human eventually holds itself in objects as well as places and in the skeleton etc. This can as be introduced comparatively as the breath of the body (= Prana) which enters invisibly by the nose into the lungs and flows out again through the nose, consequently in this manner the emission of the mental Fluidalforce can be compared.”

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Supernatural

Verlanis

Post Number: 73
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A good word in English for fluidalforce is ectoplasm.
Jack --

Cpl

Post Number: 692
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2014 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Verlanis,

Actually "ectoplasm" is different by definition in English from "fluidal forces". The Shorter Oxford English Dictionary gives two definitions of "ectoplasm".
The first is biological and is "The outer, clear, non-granular part of the cytoplasm in some cells". It's usage is rare these days.
The second is "A viscous substance supposed to exude from from the body of a medium during a spiritualistic trance."

Both of these are substances, whereas "fluidal forces" are not substances but "forces".

In some countries, like here in Japan, older folks are sometimes encouraged not to receive the objects of the deceased as the energies coming from them can hinder the health of the aged or one weak in health. These energies coming off of objects of the deceased for up to some weeks are an example of fluidal forces IMO. Spiritualists do not call the energies coming off of such objects "ectoplasm". They use the word "ectoplasm" to describe something that comes from the medium alone and not a force that hangs around for some time, hence the terms "ectoplasm" and "fluidal forces" are not interchangeable.

Welcome to the world in which we are having to create words for concepts and realities previously unknown or unexpressed in English!
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Verlanis

Post Number: 74
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The second definition of ectoplasm is primarily what I was referring to as a synonym for the usage of the nonexistant word called "fluidalforce."

Historically, Ectoplasmic discharges from a medium were a hoaxed substance, but the definition remains alive and rarely used to describe the hoaxed substance.

English has plenty of words that exist already that can be adapted easily without much confusion to existing concepts presented within FIGU material.

It was merely, what I considered, a logical suggestion.
Jack --

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1140
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris

Given that the Japanese tradition and culture is very similar to Korea over here also people are somewhat superstitious and virtually never wear or buy second hand things especially clothes.

Maybe this passed down quirk has something to do with the ancestors knowing the truth about fluidal forces

If you ask people why they just say its bad luck but they don't actually know the reason why they believe this pass down norm.

Justsayno

Post Number: 615
Posted on Monday, June 16, 2014 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting in one the recent contact reports Ptaah says we should not be touching those of questionable health. I'm sure the reason why is that health issues can be transferred this way so it's not much of a stretch to assume the same holds true for deceased folks and their items.
I find this warning a little disturbing since when someone is dying you want nothing more than to hold them...but a good warning all the same to ensure your own future health.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Kenneth

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sounds like we should stay away from stores that resell or commission sell other people’s items? Antiques stores could be a big issue? My wife will not want to hear that, SIL.

Cpl

Post Number: 693
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read, but unfortunately cannot remember where, that Billy said these strong or potentially dangerous fluidal forces generally dissipate after a few months. I think this related more to when people die, if I remember correctly. There are exceptions, of course. It's a vast field to say the least.

I'd guess that for antiques most of the fluidal forces would be weak and only accessible to those who pick up energies by what we call psychometry. I haven't heard psychometry mentioned in Meier's material (but perhaps it has been somewhere). Perhaps psychometric forces or energies are a small branch of these fluidal forces or come under the terminology's umbrella.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1147
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gee no wonder
Whenever I went to church I got this disgusting feeling that were very overwhelming like Semjase's beamship force field to a deer.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 822
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> As I recall, it can also depned on the nature of th object, that precious stones, jewlery, etc., can store and hold these forces for a long time and pose dangers to the people who wear them, hence stories about "curses" assoiated with famous diamonds, etc.

Vincent

Post Number: 101
Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If someone bought an old house, demolished it, then built a new house where the old house stood, would all the fluidal forces be gone?

Justsayno

Post Number: 624
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent, I imagine it would depend on what was originally buried underneath. Then there is also Radon which is a poisonous gas that leaches out of the ground usually in places that have been flooded. In our world today, fluidal forces are probably the least of our worries.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Kenneth

Post Number: 55
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quick question; many people elect to have their organs (heart, liver, kidney, eyes etc.) donated to other living humans to extend their life due to disease or accidents etc. Does donating ones organs have any effect on fluidal forces or even a portion of the fluidal forces being transferred into another person?

Vincent

Post Number: 104
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Justsayno,

I'm not sure what you mean by "it would depend on what was originally buried underneath".

If the whole house was removed including the foundations and sewerage pipes, should that remove all fluidal forces?

My parents just bought 20 acres of land in country Victoria Australia which we want to use as a holiday house. The property has an old farm house on it which my parents plan to demolish and build a new house on top.

I never heard of Radon before but on checking about it after you just mentioned it, I think it's a worry.

Corey

Post Number: 666
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

Yes the receiver of the transplanted organs receives some residual fluidal forces from the donater of the organs. If memory serves, the heart is the strongest absorber of the forces. I don't remember all the details from the Fluidal Forces book, but I think it said that transplants are not recommended, and try to live your life without needing an organ transplant.

My own thoughts have always been that our planet should utilize, research, and develop ways of "growing" organs artificially engineered, to use in transplants.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Votan

Post Number: 192
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey

The only problem is that if it means life or death, I am sure that you will take the transplant. I know that I would.
joe

Learnmore12

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2014 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Is regenerative medicine a good option in terms of transplants? I have heard these days about it a lot. Thanks.

Learnmore12

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Judging from the people around, everyone of them has a belief in a God or deity, and are religiously bound in their thoughts and deeds. My question is, what happens to a person who has lived all his/her life in a religious delusion and dies, and has never known the truth teaching or creation and its laws. Billy has mentioned that after death there is no judgement.

Corey

Post Number: 671
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learnmore12,

Your correct that after death there is no judgement, only neutral energy. In successor lifetimes, impulses drawn from the storage banks can be both negative or positive, in this case we are discussing the negative. In "God-delusion God-insanity" Billy explains that people who suffer from belief-based God-delusion will most likely draw on the same belief-based negative impulses in their successor lifetimes unconscious/subconsciously. Interestingly though, on page 388 of "the Might of the Thoughts", Billy explains that belief-wishes will have to be overcome in the next lifetime to make up for their missed evolution, but it will be more arduous and difficult to do so the next time around.

On top of all this, belief is transferred genetically to human offspring, and it takes many generations to overcome that transfer for our descendants. Religious families generate more religious families down the descendants daisy-chain, but slowly people are waking up to the dangerous untruth of religion.

Page 314 of MOT has a good breakdown of the planetary storage bank impulses.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Ramirez

Post Number: 1021
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Learnmore12,

"My question is, what happens to a person who has lived all his/her life in a religious delusion and dies, and has never known the truth teaching or creation and its laws. Billy has mentioned that after death there is no judgement."

Probably would make a splendid priest next time around :-)
Cheers.

Votan

Post Number: 196
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

Sometimes people do not know any better. In this lifetime we are conditioned from day one by our parents.

Only when we grow up then we can break free and start to think for ourselves.
joe

Learnmore12

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, thanks for the explanation. It sounds very tragic. Anyway, I wish all people wake up from their religious dream for their own good!

Ramirez, you are right, that person would indeed make a splendid priest!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page