Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 14, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through July 14, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Vincent

Post Number: 71
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy and Figu live in an old farm house. Did the Plejaren help Billy clean out any negative fluidal forces there? If they did, is that house safe now and as good as a new house?

Jacob

Post Number: 160
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Vincent,

Yes they did, actually a befriended race of the Plejarens did.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Blake_p

Post Number: 196
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They had a race of very small extra-terrestrials come in with instruments and clean the fluidal forces and vibrations out of the structures.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 204
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sheila,

I would certainly be interested in challenging such negative forces, but I don’t live there. There are a few questions I am trying to find links to such attacks on your friend’s daughter.
1- Is she also a victim of sexual abuse?
2- Is the pedophile buried near -or was he cremated?
3- Does any of his close friends or relatives think ill will of the abused grand-daughter who might be responsible for these attacks?
If this pervert was cremated, then all fluidal forces have been eliminated from his body except personal effects like jewelry.

Depending on the condition of one’s Psyche and material consciousness, their material subconscious will have to be trained to respond in defense of the victim and take the initiative in counter-acting such fluidal forces. This is a field of expertise that has gone underground with little guidance as it was a perfected art during the days of “black magic” practiced by native cultures including the Hawaiian Kahunas. It is a dangerous endeavor because getting killed for mis-deeds is common for those who do not understand the processes that trigger the Cause and Effect.

Certain individuals are not subjected to such negative harm and depending on their overall balance and historical links and attributes in both the material and non-material realms can often trigger a reversal EMP similar to what happened when Mr. G’s material subconscious was probed by BEAM and Semjase.

There should be some native Canadian Indians who may know of some shaman who can assist your friend’s daughter. But if her family is some religious case, then it will only make things worse. We all have this ability to sense both positive and negative forces and can counter act it, but need to be trained to utilize fear as what Billy does, he has fun with it like having the Plejarens remove the screening shield while being transported at break neck speed from their ships high above Earth back to his farm! Quetzal calls it “barbaric”, but Billy calls it fun.

Only when one overcomes their fears, then they are ready to explore the deeper meanings in life. The dead has already passed on and have no right to impose their “will” on the living, because they had a chance to do so while their personality was incarnated. It is only the living that relive such residue memories that cause problems for other living human beings.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 781
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> The dead also have no ability to impose their will on the living, knda cause they're, well…dead. >

Kenneth

Post Number: 31
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

During pregnancy, I understand that the gender of a person in development is not determined immediately; that the personality entering the embryo together with the spirit form on the 21st day of pregnancy and the personality that has been created by the comprehensive consciousness block steers/directs the embryo in order to remain a female body or to become a male body.

Question: What happens in the comprehensive consciousness block when hermaphrodites are born?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1042
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow good question Kenneth
If I was to have a stab at it I guess it all has to do with genetics or namely in this case 'genetic mutation'.
Billy mentioned that genetics and not OCB or CCB was the key factor in determining the gender of the embryo therefore a logical extension from this is that just as there are freaks of nature such as a two headed siamese twins in humans and animals this may also apply to hermaphrodites caused by genetic mutation.

Matt lee

Melissa

Post Number: 125
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

Genetic mutations include common things such as [eye color], [hair color] and [blood type], and it is very unnecessary to relate any human being to a (freak of nature).
-Melissa

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1045
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melissa thank you for your caring and empathy for the dispossessed, the minority within minority and the less fortunate among us.

The words 'freak of nature' does not necessarily imply according to it's definition any derogation, put down or slander in any demeaning way towards people who are different.

freak of nature
noun
a person or animal that is born or grows with abnormal physical features.
an unusual, unexpected natural phenomenon.

Origin:
1840–50

Dictionary.com

Justsayno

Post Number: 610
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael, I have to agree with you as I’m pretty sure once you are dead, you can’t hurt anyone.
Hi Hawaiian, yes it has been a long time, how have you been? I was secretly hoping this would have nothing to do with fluidal forces from the bones of the deceased. He’s buried in a cemetery about a mile away from the house. I don’t think there is a local Kahuna available but like your suggestion on seeking out a Canadian indian, maybe burn some sweetgrass? I guess they could always sell the house but would the new owner still have problems? Do you think the guy who hung himself, his fluidal forces were still there in your apartment? In answer to your other question, no my friends daughter was not abused.
Hi Jacob, yes the 30 year old (abused granddaughter) has had some severe mental issues (undoubtedly) and had a child but couldn’t take care of it and her sister had to raise it for a while. I believe she did spend some time in a mental institute so she did seek help. It makes sense that she would be lashing out at whoever she could, even while dreaming, trying to hurt anyone and everyone she possibly could, just like she had been hurt. My friends daughter refused to sleep in that room after the red marks appeared on her and she moved out after graduating from high school, she’s just fine.
Strangely I have another friend who lives a couple houses over and has doors opening and closing and doorknobs turning. I know the pedophile did not live in that house.
I was actually leaning towards an electromagnetic anomaly. Would being close to bedrock be an indicator? Or are the electromagnetic anomalies more likely to be situated on ley lines or grids? Or is most of the electromagnetic anomalies caused by all the appliances that are plugged in?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Yoid

Post Number: 106
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The human face(facial structure) is the same in the next incarnations or it changes fully?

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 428
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe I read somewhere in the earlier contact notes (perhaps someone else can chime in here) that the human facial appearance is determined in part by how a person thinks, and by extension that it can change over time. If this is so, then this is a likely explanation for how people who have been recognized as reincarnations of their own previous versions do tend to show some resemblance.

Thanks for the good question, Yoid.
Life

Learnmore12

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just wondering, during our next reincarnation, do we choose the same spirit forms reincarnated as our spouse, children, parents, etc?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 611
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Learnmore12

You will enjoy investing some time in reading through some of the latest Your Questions to Billy... he has provided answers to your questions. You will especially appreciate various answers he gives according to the question presented.

Salome,
Eddie

Learnmore12

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Eddie. I will look into it.

Bsnitkin

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie - I don t enjoy reading your answer. I am however very impressed by the question and am commenting because I too am not all that clear on Billy's input. I was told by Christian that Billy has 'traced' his family (family from current time frame) back to its origins (meaning over centuries ago). Having heard this, I then asked Billy -- the one and only time I ever posted a question to Billy --whether we would or might have had our current family members in future or past incarnations. He said "no." I really think there is ambiguity in Christian's story or perhaps the way I interpreted his telling of the family. However, we are asking questions because we want to learn. If you cared enough to respond to the questiin, Eddie, why not "share" your knowledge for those who may not be as clear.
Betsy

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 612
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bsnitkin- I appreciate your honest thoughts and feelings.

About your "question" to Billy:
You fail to see the lesson in Billy's answer to you. He is actually correct and answered you correctly according to the natural creative laws.

You failed yourself in that you really put no thinking, no research, no study and no effort into formulating your question. You did not use your intellect.

It is impossible for you to have had or will have your "current family members" in future or past incarnations. Your question is completely lacking logic my friend.

Think about it if you have not figured it out by now.

Why is it against creational laws for a current family member to be part of a past or future incarnation? (Figure out the fallacy in your question). There will be your answer.

Salome,
Eddie

Mark92111

Post Number: 54
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"we" do not choose spirit forms. We ARE spirit forms. We keep the same spirits forever.

Kiwilove

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there a text somewhere which describes what happens between lives? ie. The Great Beyond.
I get the impression that this is a so-called sleep or inactive state as such.

Meaning there is no reality called heaven or paradise as such.
I suppose what frightens people is that if your personality does not survive - that this is very hard to understand and accept.

Harvey

Votan

Post Number: 199
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 04:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiwilove.

Yes it is difficult to really grasp why we are here. To be born and just die does not make sense.

I still find it difficult to grasp and really who knows.

It is only what we are told.
joe

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1184
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Charles however you look at it and despite what is in the spiritual teachings about death lets not forget death is still a frightening thought because you as you the personality will never exist ever again and unless some have managed to truly become one with their spirit and achieved being from their inner most self as spirit rather than as their everyday material personality then the transcendence from fear would not be there to not be fearful of death.

Its just my own opinion.

Kiwilove

Post Number: 140
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Religions of course, do not tell anything correct about death and the afterlife, etc etc.
What agrees with me, with what Billy Meier says - is that all humans share the same human experience - of living a life and then dying. There is no escape from this cycle of reincarnation. Any story/promise of going to heaven and being with God, etc is nonsense.
The majority of us - live ordinary lives - and do not get to glimpse whatever other reality there is.
I have to reject what mediums, etc say - because what they say makes no kind of sense at all. Speaking to deceased spirits, with them still interacting with us.
It is easier to believe that there is no communication with spirits - than having a far more complicated reality.

Votan

Post Number: 205
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2014 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiwilove

I am not sure but I remember reading from Billy's extract that some can access the super computer that all our life cycles are stored.

I think that Edgar Cayce did that.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page