Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 20, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through July 20, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Darren

Post Number: 365
Posted on Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Willard,

No offense but having schizophrenia is not having an "ability" but a "disability".

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 123
Posted on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First step to therapy is realizing you have the issue willard. I would say schizophrenia is less of a problem with you because you realize you have a problem. But even though you realize it doesn’t mean you can cure it. Get some help with a good doctor who is highly skilled in the matter. His/her experience may help answer a lot of your questions.
Mark Gilbo

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 379
Posted on Thursday, December 05, 2013 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When you hear a voice in your head, or see things that aren't there, practice being realistic. If it happens alot, yer gonna get lotsa opportunities for practice. Being realistic means realistically analyzing what is occurring, constantly if necessary - focus on what is occurring outside yer head. In a way the gift of the situation is that you get much more opportunity than most of us to consciously work at discerning objective reality.
Life

Hawaiian

Post Number: 183
Posted on Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At least Willard recognizes his dilemma and is trying to find some resolution, no need to be sarcastic. Besides how many of you have complete control while in your dreams or have the capacity to meditate in the dream realms? Try to look at things from another's prospective, then figure out a proper course of action otherwise you are just a spectator and do not understand your own viewpoints. The way to understand unknowns is to understand the power of nothingness, for the void of Nothingness is where the BEING resides and when the being resides in the Nothingness then the power of creation is realized, no voice or material parameters can penetrate this void and this is your answer, Willard. It is a very difficult journey indeed, but only you have the answers.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 857
Posted on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 02:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In any case . Willard , you can do it . You can straighten yourself out in the same measure that a person can lose weight , build muscle , learn a skill , or earn money for a particular cause or ambition . Just stay with it and build, build , build on new insights , one upon the other . In a way , it may also be like shaving layers of needless thought habits away , until you find the 'statue' within .

All the best ; Mark

Vincent

Post Number: 63
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I just finished watching the Meier film "The Silent Revolution Of Truth". It was a really great film Micheal Horn made!!

My question relates to when Micheal showed a video of Billy talking to an expert guy from the military who does Neuro Linguistic Programming training. He said one of the two reasons why Billy blinks a lot when talking could be either because he is being deceptive or that he is intelligent. The latter would have to be the case with Billy.

If this is a trait of high intelligence, does this mean that all other highly intelligent people like the Plejarens for example would blink a lot too when talking?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 769
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Regarding blinking, I don't think that is necessarily the case. There are also a lot of very intelligent people who don't blink as frequently.

Earthling

Post Number: 825
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 02:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

in my guestimation, Billy's blinking seems to correlate with him searching his considerable memory, memory banks, storage banks for data, much like the lights on one's computer or modem blink when doing the same
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Newinitiation

Post Number: 995
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling that's a very good analogy and very original.

I wonder how many images, ideas, thoughts, mind pages and impulses like snapshots to a camera goes through Billy's consciousness per blink.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 866
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce , your website looks great . Thanks for your work on these translations .

Salome , Mark

Vincent

Post Number: 64
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks All! Especially Mr Horn!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 771
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> You're especially welcome Vincent!

Billwilson12

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When exploring the possible reincarnations that one may have had, would one also have to confront the horrors done by the past personalities in these incarnations? This planet has be full of murderous power hungry fools.
123OM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A question for anyone other than Billy his time is best spent elsewhere, has any found their unlimited consciousness that are willing to share. When a human has spent a decade meditating and finally finds their path to the Consciousness would they have to expect that all of the humans scenes and feelings also become much more intense? Clearer sight, stronger hearing, much more sensitive to touch, feelings of love that would be almost overwhelming, and with a male the libedo of a crazed teenager. Examples of this state of being was common and is recorded in stone at the temples in India. But the people of that time did not have to mingle in a world full of sheep. Here one would be placed in a insanity ward. I do not believe this state of being alive could be hidden. Has anyone been able to do this other than Billy and what happen?
123OM

Michael_horn

Post Number: 853
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Bill, I think you are grossly confusing the evolution of consciousness with primarrily enhanced sensory experiences. The elevation of feelings to a higher state just may not accord with acting like an animal in heat.

Ferbon

Post Number: 369
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12

You don't need a decade of meditation to understand something/have better picture of it...

...so instead of signing up for - a decade long, top of the mountain, guru training - you can simply find answer yourself by going today to elementary school and observe kids' bahaviour through glasses of your own life experience.

Salome

Billwilson12

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, July 18, 2014 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Thank you for all you are doing. Almost all the books and DVD's I have are from you making them available at prices that I can afford. I am not a young man in body anymore. The question I posed has been with me for a year waiting for the right time to ask others about. 100's of hours of research have been spent trying resolve. And this does not fall under neurobiology as currently understood by the self proclaimed know it all PHD's. I have watched many of BEAMS interviews and can tell over years even with him that the normal human mind of earth will be very confused by the abilities and powers that would arise. In the material I can read on BEAM he only writes once about the state of bless on the great trip. And hints about the human body's feelings when more evolved humans come near. I wish that you had not chosen just the last few words of a complex question to tune in on. I am also learning how to understand how thoughts that have deep feelings entwined should be studied. As for my reasons for including the part about the libedo is better covered by Gerhard Eggetsberger's book Power for Every Hour page 9 and 10 I can not add to his research on this mater. I figured a firestorm from including the part on the India temples. This was to see if Billy's book The Psyche would be mentioned pages 78-84 maybe verified by humans time has forgot, example http://www.trailindia.in/khajuraho-temples/images/devi-jagdambi-temple-khajuraho.jpg

Thanks to All
123OM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, July 18, 2014 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferdon
I am so grateful for your input , I did not want to misled anyone. I have never met a Guru of any kind, expect for a baby sleeping on my chest. And I must agree spending time with children and trying to see the world from there eyes is so wonderful. Although I prefer the ages 2-5 very little brainwashing has done its damage at that age range.
123OM

Cpl

Post Number: 699
Posted on Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billwilson12,

In answer to your question in post #27:

When exploring the possible reincarnations that one may have had, would one also have to confront the horrors done by the past personalities in these incarnations? This planet has be full of murderous power hungry fools.

As I understand the Meier teaching, in a word, No, you will not "have to confront those horrors.h One will, however, as I see it, have to come to terms with the depraved consciousness that one developed. As I understand it, if one had degenerated in ones consciousness to become a power crazed murderer, for example, then you would not have to face those murders, or necessarily the incarnations of the murdered; but you would have to face the consciousness that you developed or allowed to develop because the consciousness is incarnated into ones next life. This is bad enough, because you will not know the cause of that consciousness you inherit in the next life; you will just have to deal with it and overcome it. Better the devil you know than the one you donft. So it is most advisable to never develop any deranged consciousness to have to come to terms with in a future life. A good and evolved consciousness, conversely will incarnate back to assist one; or at least the impulses will.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 700
Posted on Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12,

to answer your call in your post #28:

Presumably you are referring to the satori, mythic death or enlightenment experience (call it what you will), Bill. I experienced this on 17 September 2001 at around 3 am in the morning. I woke straight up at that time and then the energies just poured through the body and up into the brain, upon which I "died to myself" in an experience of cosmic consciousness, while still remaining in my physical body and perfectly awake, of course. The consciousness changes permanently with this and one never goes back to the previous state of consciousness. The "reaching the other shoreh as the Buddha put it. The experience doesnft end there, because for about 6 months thereafter the energies remain moving through and around the face, head and brain. They start from the front sides of the upper neck and gradually weaken over the six month period. It is initially fairly distracting because everything looks different and one senses the presence of the body differently. As you say, the senses of touch, seeing and hearing, and the sense of within and without change and become clearer and purer in the sense that there is no clouding other consciousness impinging upon the directness of the experience. A touch becomes 100% touch without a me that is touching but just an experiencing of what that touch is. A perceived scene likewise becomes a 100% visual experience without an ego clouding the clarity of the visual experience. While I am certain there are genetic changes that occur with the experience unfortunately science has not yet recorded -- indeed is not yet able to record -- the experience to inform specifically what genetic changes take place. In my published paper on this I called upon scientists to investigate and record the experience so we can catalogue and know precisely what is occurring with the experience.

These changes, however, do not result in any increased libido or any increase in longevity per se. Some people who experience this do, however, live in certain ways that extend their lives a bit longer than the average. Remember the Buddha also grew old like other people and died, albeit from poisonous food. It is only via genetic science that we will ever be able to overcome the early death of the body of around 80-100 years and extend it to the more natural 900 to 1,000 years of the Plejaren -- and presumably other naturally evolved humans throughout the universe who didnft undergo the genetic manipulation of our forefathers.

In my case I have always been interested in health matters and so look after my health, so that despite being short sighted all my life -- and satori did not change this or any other health matters -- my eyesight now seems better than my brotherfs who had far better eyesight than me when younger. I have also experienced sickness since the experience and a somewhat serious accident. It does not, contrary to popular misguided opinions, make one incapable of errors or accidents. One remains a human being, and as my previous signature on this forum used to say, g'Tis human to err and forfer wefre human.h This, of course, is a point Billy has long made. Einstein also said something similar.

Satori, enlightenment or cosmic consciousness is a consciousness experience. It does not necessarily extend into other areas of ones life. It does give one a calmness and peacefulness that is always there when needed. That said one still has to take the time to experience such. I could still work myself into a fever if I misjudged things.@When concentrating on a task at hand, like writing this, the change in consciousness is unnoticeable because ones consciousness in upon the task at hand. It is when one relaxes or is free in mind that one really notices it.

I do not think you can guarantee that this experience will come after 10 years of meditation. It might, but it might not. Some experience it after 30 years of meditation. I didnft experience it from meditation at all, but through a different path of endeavour. I tried to experience it from fasting for many years, and while that has worked for some, it didnft work for me. In my opinion, this experience can come to many types of people, but the common denominator seems to be when the person is working for the betterment of the world and people at large in some way and at the time actually has no thoughts of gaining the experience for his or herself.

I have the first four CN books and the Preliminary and Supplementary report books but have found nothing in any of them regarding the satori experience as experienced by the Buddha, for example. Billy has said somewhere when deriding false gchannelersh and the ascended master brigade that there is no such thing as enlightenment, and yet at another time has spoken of enlightenment as something positive, but details are scarce, at least that I can find. Of course, Zen gmastersh have long said there is no such thing as satori and enlightenment so there is nothing new there; and they are not gthingsh but just words attempting to represent a permanent change in the humanfs consciousness. BTW from my experience I realized that there are three different levels of this experience, making it available to a fairly large section of the populace, but few seem interested in these materialistic days so few indeed experience it. The Buddha experienced this to the third level. I experienced it to the second level. Others could also experience it to the first level only, which I went through with a 10 - 30 second break (timing is difficult to be accurate with here) before going through the second stage immediately afterward.

I get the impression that Billy and the Plejaren do not consider it important. Why? Perhaps you should ask Billy if you are really interested. Ifve never felt the need to ask. IMO people have been bringing the satori/enlightenment message to people for over 2,500 years but it hasnft resolved our problems; it has merely helped certain individuals, who may have helped or inspired others. As I see it Billyfs mission is different. We currently face problems of the most epic proportions and the answers must be found within the next few years. These problems are:
1. Overpopulation that is literally destroying our earth.
2. WW III (or IV) that will, if it occurs and in our lifetime, take the lives of many millions if not billions.
3. Apophis, which, if it occurs and in our time, will also take the lives of many millions if not billions (deduced from what will be the obvious after effects of the impact).
4. How to live our lives so that we can help all we encounter, and thus the world, into a better future and world. Or: live our lives according to the ways of Creation.

What Billy is doing IMO is actually attacking all four of these apocalyptic problems head on because they need solving now. Personally, I do not think the present generation has the luxury of being able to meditate for 30 years. Unless we solve these problems above they may well have all occurred within the next 22 years at the latest, and there will be few people surviving on a planet whose surface is largely burned and very inhospitable. The first one already has begun to destroy our earth, and the chess pieces seem to be lining up for numbers 2 and 3, and presumably we are all doing what we can towards 4.

A prophet comes at the most crucial and critical time in mankindfs existence. While IMO satori and enlightenment can be of great benefit in onefs personal life, and hopefully in the lives of those the experiencer meets, the above four matters are IMO far more critical and important for we of this generation to come to terms with.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 702
Posted on Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12,
In my answer to your question where I mentioned the consciousness returning in the future life, I meant of course, as part of the CCB or comprehensive consciousness block which is incarnated together with the spirit; just as people with religious ideas in their consciousness have to come to deal with and/or come to terms with those in their future life.
Chris

Michael_horn

Post Number: 855
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> BIll, sorry if I misunderstood you.

Votan

Post Number: 206
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 03:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cpl

I know what you mean, you explained it well.

Myself have a affinity with the past, mainly ancient Rome. I do not know why but I think that I killed lot of people as a commander.

Also I went back to my past through regression meditation and it showed that I was a commander.

People say that it is not possible, but I still did it. I did a course on Silva Method and it does work, healing etc.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page