Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 05, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through September 05, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 840
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Mark, Please go to my products page at www.theyfly.com. Lots there including two newer films.

Learnmore12

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark92111, I guess a person who believes in ufo's and extraterrestrial life would be more attracted to Billy Meier's teachings. This is what I have found for myself. I first came to know about Billy Meier through the documentary called "Silent revolution of truth". I believed in life outside of our planet, and always knew in my heart of hearts that despite what our governments and religion tell us about extraterrestrial life, that there has to be life other than ours in this universe, and that why should we be the only intelligent race in the universe? In order for me to believe that, I really did not need any proof of that. This is what attracted me to Billy Meier. I am sure only people who really believe in that possibility will believe in Billy Meier, even though Billy Meier's teachings is more about us learning and accepting the truth about creation and its laws and recommendation than extraterrestrial life itself!

Mark92111

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent, It's always nice to see that someone else experiences the same anomalies as me regarding the Meier case. Maybe it gives me a sense of reassurance that I'm handling and experiencing the anomaly in the same manner that anyone else would.
When we consider the personality traits of the people we wish to show the information to there always seems to be something else deeper and not immediately recognizable that will ultimately stop them from moving forward in the Meier case. One thing I have found in Dianetics is called getting stuck on a misunderstood. Kind of like reading the first paragraph of a book but skipping past words you don't understand. By the time you have completed the page you are left asking yourself what you just read. So as we show them the information on video or in hard copy they could be bumping into ideas and concepts that are now contradictions due to information they previously learned as "facts". Like, UFOs are fake. If we try tell someone about the Meier case and they "know" UFOs are fake then the rest of the information we give them may as well have not been given. They will get hung up and stuck on UFOs and unable in a deeper sense to move forward on the rest of the information. They may have been able to commit to memory the given information but it would only be surface information and not something taken in and considered at any real depth.
Just my 2 cents. I hope this helps you.
Salome,
Mark

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 77
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Interesting comments re D. Chopra – well I did not know… there was not one negative comment found when I used the Search Engine.

It does not bode well if someone charges high fees for a lecture about the “Superstition of Materialism”.
(I did not know that – I thought his presentation (“I give talks these days at medical schools”) was a normal lecture to some medical students in an American university)

But in fairness he is not the only one - there is a widespread hypocrisy in our world.
And yes there is not one human – famous as he may be - that has no faults…

As for my 2 questions – there was no objection to them so I would say that essentially the cited Veda passages are not contradicting the Spirit teachings. (Q.e.d.)

To me it looks that scientists that did not know Billy’s teachings often used the Veda:
The revelation that the universe is not an assembly of physical parts, but instead comes from an entanglement of immaterial energy waves is reflected in the works of N. Tesla (often quoted in our Forum) Einstein, Max Planck and Werner Heisenberg, Schrödinger who all were influenced by Vedic teachings.

E.g. Nicola Tesla: “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. To understand the true nature of the universe, one must think it terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” is very similar to what Billy said re the future of
scientific research (I think he mentioned that the Chinese and Japanese will be the first to follow that path)

We may have to reject many parts of the Veda as religious additions but some of its teachings may help us in our search for universal oneness.

I agree that Billy’s teaching are much more complete.

But the statement that our senses are not a good tool - neither in science nor in medicine because “they break up the wholeness into small fragments that we call reality and we have a whole methodology called science to explore that.” Is true and I find it a useful addition to the Plejaren teachings.

And so are the discoveries that our thoughts create molecules (neuro-peptides) and that from birth on we create a commitment “to think again (reinforce) what we were thinking yesterday..”
This is then what I would like to conclude - adding to Matt’s statement that he “had to go through the teachings of R. Steiner, Buddhism etc.”

From each situation in our life we can create a positive value.
We may not accept them but should not condemn the wrong religions and falsehood around us.
They are a part of the whole but not the whole.

Agreed Billy’s teachings give us a much more complete picture – filling in the missing details – replacing incorrect details.

But we must never lose sight that we are in oneness with all the universe.
Not one moment.
Else we hate.

And as a result we become what we hate.

Salome
Bill

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1183
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill all the best with your studies.
I just hope to clarify a few thing since you've brought me up in your post.

It has been my experience and for me at least that after every nook and cranny of the Meier material that has so far been made available in English had been delved into, I have come to the only inevitable conclusion specific to my own level of evolution that this never ending work-in-progress path towards spirituality and consciousness enlightenment is a perpetual work in progress fraught with 3 steps forward and 4 steps back and 2 steps forward and 1 step back dynamics in a constant tug of war between oneself against oneself as the self tries to transcend the limitation of the material self in a quest to find one's true inner genuine higher self and one's truest identity.

Now during the phase of learning and in attempting to make the truth certain to oneself beyond the belief phase one inevitably comes to a certain realisation and conclusion that the spiritual teachings, among it being about so many things, is also about learning how to judge correctly.

So I was lucky to have had the fortune of bumping into the truth via Vivienne's article and then subsequently finding out about Steiners and Blavatskys of this world after and not prior to it for learning purposes only.

So my point being I already knew the truth about Billy Meier and his redelivered spiritual truths before I had chosen to deal with so many broad subject matter beyond it for surely even if those that came before me warned about these shady characters such as the Steiners and Blavatskys of this world how the heck do they expect people to know unless people experience it for themselves to truly know it but also how the heck did they know enough to warn others unless they've also dealt with the material themselves so why would this part of the learning process be denied to other people and not to some seeing as the truth can only be found by the individual themselves only when they have sufficiently dealt with the material.

So just as Billy himself also constantly learns from reading about diverse subject matters and from watching TV programs not to mention traveling hundreds of thousands of kilometers all over the globe learning about religion even though he knew religion was evil and full of lies I don't think that this process should be denied everyone else.

So having said that I hope that I have learnt enough about the spiritual truths to be confident about making such a declarative statement without coming across as judging falsely that religion and the ideas inherent therein should be judged for what it is and to make a firm stance against it because it is evil and the worst enemy of truth which should be eradicated, pulverised, beheaded, murdered and literally annihilated from the face of this planet forever.

Even if the teaching teaches that people should endeavour to achieve neutral positive equalised balance, it is coming from my personal experience and from my opinion that to get by in this world you do need to maintain a certain level of base emotions such as aggressiveness and degeneracy equal to the level the masses are currently at to survive, this is just my own assessment from my own personal experience of life even if wrong.

Anyway not to be promoting other materials at the expense of Billys' especially in FIGU forum it is my opinion and perspective that people should not refrain from studying other materials on diverse subject matters by diverse authors in conjunction with the spiritual teachings.

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 79
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your reply.
What you state is spot on and it is as well valid as for my life.

Salome

Bill

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am writing to share my observation about spiritual life. I would be glad to hear your thoughts on what really boggles my mind. So situation is this how people with higher spiritual evolution act less spiritual for example Dalai lama and his military troops or past 'gods of wisdom' who caused havoc on our planet compared to a simple human being with lower spiritual evolution who lives in peace and loving attitude towards fellow human beings? So spiritual evolution is not determining factor to live neutrally-positive life? What is it then to be more spiritually evolved?

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 444
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is it to be more spiritually evolved? My goodness, that is a loaded question. I think it best to ask Herr Meier this one.

Taking a quick stab at it, perhaps the spiritually evolved person is the one who is genuinely striving to be more spiritually evolved than he was the moment before.
Life

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But the fact that one consciously do things which does not correlate with striving to be more spiritually evolved like demanding bloody sacrifice how that should be looked upon? When one is already spiritually more evolved than the rest but acting opposite?

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 445
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We can excuse spiritually incongruous behaviors for all sorts of valid reasons. The person may be influenced by thought fields which are not his/her own. For example, take a young idealistic lawyer fresh outa law school and properly trained in all the best social ideals. He has to get a job somewhere. Over time he may stoop to 'selling out' just to get ahead of his debts, whereby he absorbs the vibes and means of the lawyers around him, some of which may not be that idealistic. This sorta thing happens all the time.

We all have to communicate as clearly as possible with our fellow humans. In order to do so we have to at least somewhat share the vibe of the people with whom we are communicating. As observers in the Book of Job, the gods tested a pious man to see when he would break. For a more modern rendition of the same story, perhaps we could transplant a Tibetan monk into a den of thieves, as filmed for reality television of course, and then take bets on who does the most reforming... The same monk could then be recast in his role as spiritual aspirant at a monastery, to see if he recovers his innocence.

Slowly, slowly we raise the bar, and come to a better understanding of wisdom. When we do this, we all do it, together, as much as one by one. Some of the 'progressives' may move ahead for awhile, dragging and pulling the rest of us, saying "This is the way to see... Look how clearly we make sense of this or that, now! Look at it this way!", but for all their progress they still only have just another way to see the world. Who knows if it is right or wrong? Collectively, we all determine that, we humankind, we all of us from all over the universe, using our subtly shared universal conscience. To varying degrees, we all learn wisdom together.

That said, I think what you are fishing for is a different answer. Are you looking for the answer that some people who appear to be wise are in fact putting on airs? There are charlatans, dagnabbit! Certainly that is to be found. Such people probably would have strong ego that would admit no error, although if admitting errors were well-known as the mark of the wise, this too could be pretended. More expansively, perhaps we all carry the potential for charlatanism within ourselves, to greater and lesser degrees. It is true that we pretend to be who we strive to become. Still, as long as someone is striving to better themselves, genuinely, and is willing to learn, then they are more likely to be exactly what they appear to be. The impetus for self-improvement, for self-progress, even when it means taking ten steps back and one forward, I think this is the indication of a 'spiritually evolved' person, for it shows that regardless of the circumstances and tests and the trappings, someone is dancing to the tune of the most inner muse.
Life

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1231
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Jokubus Billy has stated that the more people are spiritually evolved the more they follow and adhere to the Creative natural laws and align their lives according to its recommendations, principles, directives, commandments, suggestions and advice.
So how could the people you mention be spiritually highly evolved if they don't follow the laws of Creation or knowingly go against it.
In my opinion you are confusing the words spiritually evolved with positions and titles rather than looking deeper at the peeled onion to see the substance of the core.
As you may have read life in the spiritual and physical Arahat Athersata explains that we human's are predominantly motivated by the crassest of motivations and hold the most worthless of things as being valuable and what is of value as worthless (my paraphrase)
So what I think it teaches and the lesson behind it is to know what the difference between what is with substance with what is not so that you are able to distinquish it from each other therefore able to see it for what it truly is.
An example is I see the Dalai Lama as full of smoke and mirrors wearing unique but funny costume robe babbling feel good half truths and nonsense but at the end of the day I don't see a spiritual leader or a guru where others would bend over 90 degree in submissive posture in front of but I see just a man flesh and blood who is equally subject to the Creative natural laws therefore not worthy of worship or awe or even highly esteemed as a spiritual preeminance but just a simple human being like I am.

Earthling

Post Number: 861
Posted on Friday, August 29, 2014 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubas_stalmokas,

Since the human spirit form needs 40-60 million years to leave the material world behind or to 1/2 leave the material world behind, whatever that means, that's a long time to go through periods or lifetimes of unequalisedness and to get enticed by what the material world offers in the way of hedonic pleasures, profit-greed, power-greed, etc.

Perhaps the greater the spiritual development, the greater the possibility for achieving successes in the material life and then the greater the pull of such pleasures away from a spiritually balanced neutral-positive equalisedness.

After all, for ex., I assume all the gods of the bible were pretty far along in their spiritual development but many fell to the intoxication of power & pleasure.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 31
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very interesting observations and insights I heard from you but what I gathered essentially there is a tendency that spiritual evolution is not absolute determining factor to act neutrally-positive and adhere to the Creative laws. It seems it more depends on our will and strong self obligation to go the right path. As Michaelhelfert said: "The person may be influenced by thought fields which are not his/her own". Newinitiation: "human's are predominantly motivated by the crassest of motivations and hold the most worthless of things as being valuable and what is of value as worthless" and Earthling: "Perhaps the greater the spiritual development, the greater the possibility for achieving successes in the material life and then the greater the pull of such pleasures away from a spiritually balanced neutral-positive equalisedness". All this leads me to a conclusion that at any given state of spiritual evolution we are still fallible human beings as long as we stay in physical dimension. Maybe outwardly mistakes of higher evolved beings look the same as of lower evolved beings but inwardly from individuals perspective they are more subtle?

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

jo,

Dalai Lama or any high name is just a name. It may have been a symbol of elite spiritual integrity however, just like clothes, it is usually used to cover the real thing. Don't be fooled because of the labels. If you feel and sense something's wrong and not do it, then more likely you're following your spiritual guide. But if in your mind a whisper tells you not do something that seems wrong, yet you kept on doing, then that im sure not spiritually inclined.

I guess people can be spiritually and not spiritually oriented at the same time. Sometimes we strive for the good sometimes not. We all still on the edge of that abyss. Still confused which to choose of the two opposing forces.

Gladly we inherit free will. We make the decisions.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2014 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zaqwsx,

However when they elect Lama they have means to check spiritual evolution of that particular human being still in their infancy and to my knowledge it is not superficial. I am not idolizing him nor I see him as superior but I am trying to figure out the essence of it.

Littlefawn

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2014 - 02:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, this is my first post ever to this forum. I am happy to have found out about Billy Meier through my research. However, it is reassuring to know that the telepathic communication I received was probably from a benign entity, trying to reassure me at a time I suffered great persecution. I call to that entity to please make itself known to me but they have not yet. It is indeed difficult to live according to the creational laws as I find myself losing friends and family because they reject the teachings. They are not ready, they do not want their predictable routine lives to be challenged for fear or threat to ego. I find it difficult as a woman to live freely according to creational laws because society is not ready to forefit its control over us. I don't want to be included in comments as being the humanity that is ego, greed, and money driven because I am not. Although if it is true that the banksters of the world are manipulating us using HAARP, nanotechnology, i,e., Chem trails, smart dust , RIF chips, EMP technology to name a few, how is humanity supposed to overcome and evolve spiritually? It's not just a matter of will power, discipline and meditation anymore, we have technology and mind control to overcome and we can not do it on our own without help from our more evolved friends. I don't stand a chance to overcome the greed and power hungry people in positions of power who don't think twice to destroy your and your children's lives for a few bucks and a few favors. I am in year 4 of an uncontested divorce that I did not want. Kids for cash is the new normal in the American Judiciary. It's not about separating and finding the best way forward for the sake of the children. It's about state sponsored kidnapping, abuse of power, and destruction of ones spouse at any cost. If there is no judgement after death, then how are the victims of this brutality to receive justice? How can I live according to creational laws bankrupted and traumatized from the abuse of corrupt judges, corrupt lawyers and an indifferent society? How can I protect my daughters from further trauma of living in this degregated society?

I welcome comments and suggestions on trying to live life according to the creational laws when one is being destroyed on a soul level? Our society has stage IV cancer. We need a miracle to heal.

Peace and love, gaia and beyond,
LittleFawn

Markcampbell

Post Number: 904
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Littlefawn , and welcome to the forum . It seems that you have been studying for some time , and you want your friends and family to know about it . This is a natural impulse that many of us have when we first dig into the material and 'get it' . It's best to use what you learn to guide yourself and to reach new understanding based on previous successes in insight. Your clear path and good choices become obvious to others and you may guide them by your good instincts by advice. It's best to keep the source of it to yourself , and when the time comes and opportunity becomes evident , appropriate people will appear in your life that will even start the discussion for you . Your advanced position leans forward into a kind of open door personality that draws others into what is unseen , so to speak . These are just my thoughts , in my own words . I may read this later and wish to rephrase something , but it's the way I think about my own relativity to the mission as well as my relation to all people that I come into contact with . Sometimes an aquaintence of mine will say something embarrassing , like " Mark hangs out with aliens " or something ignorant like that . It's not frustrating to me , but I know that people talk , and usually about subjects that bore me out of my ever loving mind .

Kind Regards , Mark

Littlefawn

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kindest Mark,
Thank you for your warm welcome and your genuine advice. I have a deep motivation, or I should say I am driven, to advocate certain human rights issues, and this is certainly a human right issue! I am working on a master degree and forget about talking about my research with my friends or family. It can be a lonely world when you see the world differently. Still, I am on my journey and I suppose I have to put up with it for my evolution. Your advice is very wise and I appreciate hearing it. I hope to meet more like minded people, who don't run away when you talk about other life forms, other planets and inter-dimensionality. However, I was disappointed to learn our souls are bound to this earth in an interview I saw with Billy and Randolph Winters. Beam me up Scotty, I am ready to go to another peaceful planet since the greed mongers of earth have destroyed this planet. It is very difficult to narrow my research for my masters thesis with all the various issues and topics I can find from the teachings. Billy talked about the unintended consequences of splitting the atom and I don't think people will listen to anti-nuclear war because they really don't believe it can happen. I don't want to live among those people who live with their eyes wide shut. I hope to publish my masters thesis and use it as a platform for a pH,D later on. I have a B.A. in psychology and my masters in in Public POlicy, I hope to finish it next year, if my ex- ever stops litigating me to death. I have no idea really why I am in Public Policy. It found me and I have been blown away by my research. I am disgusted with America and am ashamed to see what the U.S has done to the world. I know, though, that we do have help from our more evolved friends, as I like to call them, and that they recognize that they need to help us earthlings break the bondage of our human enslavement. I live on a bluff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean,with the skyline of Manhattan to the north. I use my celestron 5i to find our friends bustling about in the skies but there is too much light pollution from the city. I look up in the sky at night hoping a beam ship will come by and pick me up and take me to a land of peace, so I can heal my soul and regenerate from my spiritual trauma. Please tell Billy I read the Billy for Kids with my 8 & 10 year old daughters and they too look up at the night time sky and say wishes to Asket and Simjase. Bless their little hearts. They are always looking for UFO's in the sky. Maybe someday soon we can see one ourselves, in person. Children are indeed are our future. In fact, my 10 year old told me there was an opening in the Van Allen belt above Antarctica for humans to exit and enter our planet. She is remarkable that she even knew what the Van Allen belt is. She is very intuitive. My other little one from the time she could speak would say repeatedly, "I want to go home" even though we were in our house. Perhaps she was recalling a past life memory. She has stopped saying that now at 8 years old but I encourage them to go with their intuition and try to keep their memory of being a spirit and listening to their inner voice. Again, thanks for the advice, I will narrow down my topic somehow for my thesis. This will help to reinforce the teachings, too. Billy's works present so many areas that society needs to address. I'm sure if I meditate on it, the answer will come. Sorry for the pseudonym, but i am in litigation and if my ex finds out I am chatting with a UFO group I will certainly lose custody of my kids. It's lawless in the America judiciary. Democracy is a dying model and Obama is killing it. The propaganda here is total mind control and most people don't question what they see and don't ask about what they are not seeing. So, I hope youa re correct in that I will find more like minded people to evolve with. I see that you do not have a group in the U.S., however there are many organizations and internet radio programs dedicated to UFO's and extra-terresterials. Nothing like Billy's experience has been reported in America, to my knowledge. Is there any reason why there is no FIGU group in America? I am sure George Green has asked you to start one here. Probably offered to do it himself?

Peace & Love,
LittleFawn}}

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 34
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Mark hangs out with aliens" :-) It is funny but at the same time what is more funny that it is truth in a sense when you think about it...cant be mad with them because they have no idea how ironically they sound.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 48
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Littlefawn, Great to read a little bit from others that have felt the change though the bonds of family and friends drifting into the darkness as the lights are coming on in your life. Mine went so so far as to have me locked up in mental ward, feed psychotic drugs by force just for being happy. And that was with me keeping my mouth shut. After a year they are learning that my choices and actions have greatly changed, an I am still always happy which is effecting them to for the better. Alot of wonders have come my way since BEAM, only I am aware of what has happen, but I am the one that wants to evolve in my circle at this moment of time. I have seen how families have been torn apart by the legal system here in USA and sadly in my 50 some years it has only gotten worse, everything they do is to make money as any other company has to do. Keep finding your me time an learn to listen carefully to your most quite thoughts I sure get a lot of great help at that level. The corrupt will fall behind just not the way we have been have thought in the past before BEAM. As a mother with young children watch out for Bill Gates an Melinda Gates newest product in their education foundation are mood bracelets for school age children. Announced today to better aid teachers in the classroom, rfid chip enclosed for tracking in the schools. I wonder how long before the home is monitored via that chip by the homes own wifi.
My your way be clear and always for the better.
Bill
123OM

Corey

Post Number: 701
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Little fawn,

There is the beginnings of a group in Munds Park, AZ, that is a pro-FIGU group trying to get recognized officially by FIGU with the intention of one day being an official Landessgruppe with a center and everything. There is also an unofficial study group in California that is trying to be recognized as an interested group for the FIGU mission.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Michael_horn

Post Number: 887
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Just a little clarification. Our group in Munds Park has actually been meeting for over a year. We are in no rush to become "official", we're letting that develop organically. People from all over the country have come to particpate in the group, some have actually moved here.

BTW, Geroge Green is in NO way connected to FIGU or our work and is regarded by FIGU and Meier as a charlatan, profiteer and fraud. Other than that he's probably a nice guy... >

Learnmore12

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Littlefawn,

Welcome to the group. How about checking out "Overpopulation" as a topic for your master thesis? Since it really is the root cause of all the evils on our planet, as Billy and the Plejaren's point out. Maybe, through your thesis, some people can learn about the harmful effects of it. Thanks.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page