Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 18, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through September 18, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 672
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

What you say is the truth.

Learnmore12,

Yes it's very tragic. 4/5 of Earth humanity suffers from God-delusion-belief, and I don't see that changing for the better anytime soon, (except for individuals that slowly break free) so the situation is very dire. It works both ways though, once you break free and start to learn about the laws and recommendations of Creation and start to be neutral, you start to draw on positive and equalised impulses, and set it up for the chance of drawing on those same impulses in a future life.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Votan

Post Number: 197
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

You are so right in what you say. I had a friend that was down and out. She turned to religion to get her confidence back.

Unfortunately she was taught to rely on God to fix her problems. If you watch a lot of preachers on TV, that is what they say, give yourself to God to run your life.

Once I explained to her to let go and think for herself she became a different person.

I went to a Catholic college and they used to ram religion down our throat. Even at that young age I knew that something was not right.

In later life I was not popular with my parents as they were devout Catholics.
joe

Verlanis

Post Number: 82
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Positivity does not draw positivity, it attracts negativity just like how opposite magnetic polarities attract to each other. Negativity draws positivity but creates more negativity to attract more positivity. What is viewed as negativity is positivity, and vice versa.

Neutrality is like a beehive. I wanted to use a plant analogy but bees are a better example. Bees mind their own business gathering nectar and unknowingly transfer pollen between plants, bring the nectar to make the honey for the larvae and the rest of the hive. They don't war like ants but will defend themselves and the hive.

The fluidal forces are the pollen which gets scattered by the bees.
Jack --

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1188
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if as in the contact notes where Billy stated that for those people who were drawn to the Stonehenge, they may have been past victims of human sacrifice, where it may also apply to people nowadays looking for property to buy or rent where their previous incarnation's death occurred exactly right where the prospective property was built on.

Could people be unconsciously or subconsciously drawn via the fluidal forces to such places where historically their previous lives had something to do with the place or area.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the beginning of settling of earth by the ones that built Atlantis the addition of buildings, statues and artworks, they would not have needed engravings. Their minds would have been developed beyond written words in the beginning, they could share their thought and feelings. Which leaves me ask if in the contact reports that are written only in German, will we find in the uncovering of past buildings, artwork or statues that they have stored Fluidal forces of 100's, 1000's or great number of humans waiting still to be felt by the new age humans.
123OM

Mait

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2014 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Semjase said that it is not recommended after death to burn human body, because of fluidal forces. But why? It will destroy some connections?

Borthwey

Post Number: 246
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 08:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello. I have caught some "ghost voices" on a random video I did in the middle of nowhere and was wondering if anyone else has ever captured the same phenomena.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1042
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

Not ghost voices but recognizable faces in the sky in photographs ...... no audible voices because i only do still photographs.

That would be interesting to watch ..... can you upload the relevant part to Youtube and if you dont wish to post a link publicly here then you could send it to me at getintouchwithme@iinet.net.au
Cheers.

Verlanis

Post Number: 103
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2014 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The majority of "ghost voices," or what is known as EVP to Ghost Hunters, is a product not produced from disembodied spirits but from the brain's ability to project coherent electromagentic phenomena. Basically, a human brain can be recorded but the enigmatic voices are produced by the part of the brain that is not actively accessed by coherent consciousness. The subconscious mind can imprint on to recording devices because the projections are acoustic with the frequencies only being recorded because the recording device is very near the projecting mind.

The EVPs may also be caused for the ghost hunting hobby by the means they advocate because all Fluidal Forces are linked together the incarnated spirit in a human body. The unconscious fluidal forces are quantum entangled with the primary incarnation, and are therefore powered by primary spirit which will degrade over time once the spirit realizes that it is empowering a pointless process much like a computer powers a backgound program.

Ghosts are not dead people, they are living projections tied to a current incarnate living spirit which has not had the proper time period to recombinate wihile not incarnated which then produces fragmented fluidal force imprints mistaken for dead apparitions.

This is a hypothesis purely influenced directly in logic relayed by one of BEAM's contact reports.
Jack --

Ramirez

Post Number: 1043
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2014 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

I remembered last night ..... there is a place where voices can be heard at a location about 5 minutes drive away.

It's a former native sacred site or was over 150 years ago at the top of a very steep hill which in one place has views extending almost 40 miles towards and past the city.

In a certain spot with a radius of maybe 20-25 yards in any direction if you stand facing a particular way (south east) there's a noticeable change in pressure within the head and sometimes voices can be heard even though the location is more than 2 miles from the nearest housing which is way way below the hill however there are a few scattered houses on acre or more size lots nearby though very few of those with the closest being a few hundred yards away then every few hundred yards after that.

At say 2am there are no lights on at these houses meaning the residents are probably asleep and the nearest house also isn't visible from the spot so it cant be voices of residents which wouldn't carry that far unless they were screaming and even then ..... maybe on a still night that could be heard because it is deathly quiet there.

The content of these voices isn't intelligible though it does sound a lot like ...... voices saying something but only when facing a precise direction.

I never tried recording but take a lot of pictures because that location is home ground for some interdimensional entities and those who are aware of my hobby would testify i'm able to produce thousands of pictures to verify this.

So there are lights in the sky of many types plus if the air is still with no wind ..... faint voices but nothing else in the area except kangaroos, rabbits, foxes, birds. It's a bit spooky .... the voices but not the various light phenomenon which is explainable.
Cheers.

Borthwey

Post Number: 247
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2014 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was aware that fluidal forces are created by living beings only. Which also contributes to my explanation for this, which is that it was something created by me somehow. The words that were said also have some connection with me, though it was nothing that I was consciously thinking at the time. So yes, probably an unconscious process.

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1jCxN2fkc8

The "ghost sounds" begin at 0:03 with a beep, like those produced by stop watches, after which it is said, or at least it sounds to me like that, "um e quarenta". This is portuguese which means "one and forty", or "one forty" as in minutes-seconds. Well it could also be one-forty pm or am or anything else, but I remember that one minute and forty seconds was the very last time I had checked before that, namely a swimming time on the day before. Though it wasn't even with a stop watch... Then when I come back to the camera, beginning at 0:21 there are some more sounds which I also think are of this type, but which are very faint and I can't identify what words they may contain.

It would also be interesting to know why it happened on that take in particular, and not for example on any of the others I did for this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07VhJKlBNCc. Maybe it was due to that particular angle of view, my path towards the camera, or it had something to do with the location itself... Or I just happened to create it then and not before.

David

Darren

Post Number: 461
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2014 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I remember Billy once tried to record voices on a tape recorder. I think he was unsuccessful.

Ramirez, nice email address you got there! You must have been pretty quick to first snatch that one up. :-)

I didn't know you lived in Australia.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 55
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2014 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Currently we do not have radio designers who can or care to work outside the prescribed electromagnetic band enforced by law. Already the human brain can receive/transmit many types of information from the fine matter realm, then the chance of hitting a zone that is a harmonic of this info should be possible if just by happen chance. The physics of the sixth sense are not yet here nor is dimensional physics for the everyday human. But creation has no ghost just we lack the understanding of the creational powers. Being trained as a military radar tech. you would not believe how many times I have had questions answered with it's just pure magic form engineers. As for comprehending or recording what the american Indians call spirit visions and what Billy calls real vision that to would be pure magic for most of us humans. Although Billy has stated that a damaged psyche can project harmful thoughts and images which my even be filmed they are not living images.

May you find harmony today.
Bill
123OM

Ramirez

Post Number: 1044
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2014 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

At about second 30-31 the name David can be heard.

In both places where a voice is distinguishable about seconds 3-5 then 28-32 the rider is approaching the camera.

So is that you with a camera set up on a tripod ?

So unless it can be ruled out that the rider or someone behind the camera was saying something it's a mystery.

Hi Darren,

Maybe no-one thought of it and ..... i had an account for over 10 years before creating that email.
Cheers.

Borthwey

Post Number: 248
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2014 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

Yes, it sounds like David now that you mention it. The thing is, it sounds like David spoken by an english speaking person. In Portuguese it's more "da" (tha) rather then "day"vid. Which is also why I didn't identify it as that.

The rider is me, I left the camera recording on a tripod, and there was no one else there for sure. But the voice does seem just as if it spoken by someone behind the camera.

Borthwey

Post Number: 249
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2014 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also noticed now, at 0:21 and 0:22 there are two beeping noises just like the one at 0:03. And there are voices at 0:21, 0:23, 00:28 and 00:31. And also a weird percussion-type sound at 00:30, which definitely doesn't come from the tires, and doesn't sound like anything that belongs in that environment. Ambient noises in that location are just dogs barking in the distance, and perhaps some bird sound sometimes. Human activity is very scarce there, apart from the periodic cutting down of the trees. Quite enigmatic.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1045
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe you haven't been to the mountain and seen the light but apparently you were in the forest and heard the voice .......
Cheers.

Darren

Post Number: 463
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Borthwey, what forest is it and in which country?

Borthwey

Post Number: 250
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Still lacking on the light department hehe...

Borthwey

Post Number: 251
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2014 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren, this is in the center-west of Portugal. The place is commercially explored through the planting and cutting down of eucalyptus trees, though many of the native plants and trees still remain in scattered form.

Darren

Post Number: 464
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2014 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Borthwey, in the second (long) video that you posted I thought I saw some eucalyptus trees in the background and so I thought you may have been in Australia. That's why I asked because I wasn't sure if they were eucalyptus trees.

Speaking of eucalyptus trees, were you aware how many countries imported Australia's eucalyptus trees? Lots. Maybe they should have imported some of Australia's koala's to go with them! :-)

The Eucalypt Invasion of Portugal

"Just a short drive from the Portuguese university town of Coimbra, in Vale de Canas, a sea of eucalypts extends to the horizon in all directions. The tallest tree in Europe sprouted here 120 years ago, in a deep, foggy gorge. “Karri Knight”, as the tree is known, is a lone Eucalyptus diversicolor piercing the sky at 72 metres. The brown and white–trunked giant was measured using a laser hypsometer by a team of self-professed “gum nuts” in 2010. Native to Western Australia, Karri Knight is nearly as far from home as I am.

Popular for ornamental and medicinal reasons, eucalypts were introduced to Europe in the late 18th century by British and French botanists, including Sir Joseph Banks. By the 19th century there was almost no native woodland left in Portugal and, in 1866, some 35,000 eucalypts were planted around Coimbra in an effort to control devastating erosion. The thinking also went that the trees would help to drain swamplands and reduce the incidence of malaria. Almost a century later, Scandinavian timber companies began buying up vast parcels of Portuguese land to grow Eucalyptus globulus, or blue gums, to pulp for paper."

https://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/2013/june/1370181600/michaela-mcguire/eucalypt-invasion-portugal

Borthwey

Post Number: 252
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's a good article. You didn't just see some eucalyptus, practically everything is eucalyptus on those videos. Portugal's forest landscape has really been eucalyptized. And importing koalas could be a good idea, if they got well with this climate and their droppings attracted bugs, which could then attract birds etc. But an even better idea would be to reverse this trend.

If you see satellite images of the place where the "voices" shot was taken (39°26'52.46"N 8°59'20.43"W, towards the NE direction), most of those green patches are eucalyptus plantations.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1052
Posted on Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

Maybe this song explains it. Some persons are meant to have experiences meaning someone takes a hand in arranging the experience. It's not too cryptic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCLpLWcX2cg
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page