Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 18, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through September 18, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 997
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aha the mysteries of the codes are becoming less mysterious. Thanks Indi .....

With the impulse codes it's maybe similar in basic principle to one of those electronic / infrared car or garage door key devices which emit a frequency unlocking the lock.

Similarly when actual sounds are heard or created silently within the mind by reading words each letter or sound corresponds to a numerical value ..... there is therefore a mathematical structure forming a frequency code which triggers an access path with which to download - access impulses from the storage banks.

Again similar to having the correct encryption key used in wireless communication like accessing information via a computer using a wireless modem which sends streams of particles of a particular frequency towards a hard drive in cyberspace then receives by reply a stream of particles which when decoded by the computer create information on the screen.

Sorta like your own personal VPN ..... Virtual Personal Network. Only you have the key to your own information ..... almost because there are persons who have master keys of various capacities able to access more than their own stored information.

With artists, musicians, research scientists like Nikola Tesla plus other creative types that's an example of being able to broadly access information from sources similar in frequency range to their own. It's stored somewhere in the sky and available during "creative periods" when a persons vibrations are oscilating at optimal levels.

And again .... some music is particularly conducive and beneficial towards helping tune your personal transmission - receiving capacity.

How did Beethoven, Mozart, Wagner, Schubert etc manage to create such works ?

With Beethoven particularly in some pieces he has up to 7 different streams of notes flowing simultaneously like 7 tunes all playing at once using different combinations of instruments in a co-ordinated manner forming the melody which is why it sounds so great .... to some anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfjIhCOE4Ng

Beethoven's 9th 2nd movement with this example by David Garrett whose version is far removed from the usual slow anemic interpretations of most performances.
Cheers.

Blake_p

Post Number: 200
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey and Indi;

Well that's what I remembered, that it had to with a high level of mathematics incorporated into the code,but I guess this really can only be solved by Billy in the Q and A. Or I just sent Christian an email with some translated material so I will se if he will answer to the best of his knowledge real quick and post if he sends me back anything.

Matt- no worries,I don't have any problem with somebody correcting me if im off,that's what is paramount anyway,as little falsifications as possible.

Blake_p

Post Number: 201
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reply back from Christian;

The code/encoding could also be called a „Anregung/Empfehlung (impulse/counsel). The code is a impulse for the reader’s consciousness to make something out of what’s written in the text. The whole process occurs without any coercion whatsoever. The code can also be called as „Anstoss-Impuls“.

Since we are in no way capable to understand the exact working of the code (and cannot even detect the code in the texts) we can simply decide whether we want to assume the reality of the code. Important realization: You have to let the code work, because if you don't, it will not work.

Also he replied with the same post that we have up there from Indi as an answer. Hope this helps but still doesn't confirm whether it's mathematical or other.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1060
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Blake and Corey for your efforts.
I'll take Robjna's words any day as she is one of the most learned students of the teachings I reckon and probably read most of Billy's books than anyone here participating.
Which is not to say that I don't value you fellas and other member's contributions equally and as important.

So thanks

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1061
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

You have a knack for describing complex aspect of Billy's information with such a clear and unambiguously simple analogy that everyone can easily understand.

A special gift and a mark of good intelligence that can convey complex things with the clarity of simplicity.

You can keep the envelop

Cheers
Matt lee

Blake_p

Post Number: 203
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez;

Funny you should mention Mozart; I was having a discussion with Michael H last month when I was in AZ and what he remembered a conversation in Switzerland a while back...
That Mozart was one of the previous personalities of the Nokodemion spirit form, the other he mentioned was Galileo.

Earthling

Post Number: 831
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the name of fun & speculation because I have not a clue about the matter although I have heard similar rumors/gossip.

Mozart
http://www.taschen.com/media/images/640/cover_ka_mozart_0705301838_id_13104.jpg

Meier
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/f/f2/Billyin1977.jpg
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Vincent

Post Number: 74
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does that mean that all the past prophets would look similar to Billy? The reason I ask is because I read that Jmmanuel was extremely good looking and Billy is not. By that I'm not suggesting that Billy is ugly in any way.

I notice that Galileo looks similar to Billy.

my picture

Ramirez

Post Number: 998
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meier and Mozart.

That's curious because in a contact report way back Billy asked either Ptaah or Quetzal to take him to visit Mozart's grave ..... why ???

There are many dead people buried all over so why Mozart in particular ?

This might be a clue similar to the visit back in time with Asket to a French Magician Jechieli who lived in the late 1200's to early 1300's during the reign of Phillip ..... same king who persecuted and almost destroyed the Knights Templar's .... early Freemasons.
Cheers.

Melissa

Post Number: 126
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling,

Thanks for the idea!

Billy-Mozart
-Melissa

Dawningtime

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello FIGU friends,

I am 'new' to this forum, having already introduced myself to Billy's teachings a few years ago and pondering the wisdom that was contained in them. Well, there sure is a hell of a lot of good information within his writings and I feel compelled, in a way, to discover more. So, I just have a quick question for the moment: what is the best way, in simplest terms, to build up a fearless attitude within one's own world of thoughts so that one can be fearless to whom ever or whatever they encounter in day to day life?

David.
''It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles.''

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1226
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David it takes courage to ask such a question in the public light so good on you for taking that step of becoming fearless.

Tom

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

There are 77 affirmations at the following link, and one of them is "Within me, exists neither anxiety nor fear". There are other affirmations which would also partially relate to your striving to overcome fear.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation_from_Clear_Sight_(Alternative)

To understand how the affirmations work, it is worthwhile reading "Might of the Thoughts".

"The Might of the Thoughts" specifically deals with anxiety and fear in chapter 19.

I also recall in the contact notes, that the Plejaren described Billy as a fearless human. His response was that he had learned to become objective. There may be a clue in that.

Regards,

Tom.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 358
Posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day David

Some of My Thoughts;
(What Works for me)

You are not a body
You are a spirit who reincarnates in bodies

You create countless bodies until you dont need to live in a body to evolve

David We are Truly Unstoppable!

And within you is Nokodemjon's Teaching!

Where we are going is where we are from.

Fear is the path to the dark side
Decide now what side you reside

Is it the dark or the light

Bad things are how we evolve
Its when we attach ourselves to the material that fears arise
Problems are evolutionary
Not revolutionary

(To understand things we need Reverence and Venerability it's the primal force of all knowledge) and Neutral Positivity

Some poems I memorise

Everything that is not good
must be recognised and understood
then you will Neutralise It Real Good!

Free from all which is not good
easily reach a neutral state of mind
its the way of The Creations Kind

Feel the clarity of mind
and The Creations Grace
Guide in great Force
without any recourse

Creation flows in you
it just grew and grew
just quite the brew
that can form in you
Focus calm to disarm
the barbarian alarm

I Am Free
no one can stop me
For I Am Spirit See!
and within me
Nokodemjon's Teaching
Creation Be With Me
I am ready for eternity

Make sure your shield is up
dont let the negatives in
or your in the sin bin!

you can tell when somethings up
when your not feeling right
or getting uptight
dont get ya knickers in a knot
just throw out the lot

(Important part)
7tell them to get lost (negatives)
imagine all of them flying aloft
right out to deep space
without a trace7

make sure in meditation
your shielded by Creation
and enjoy your situation
it is truly a sensation

Thank You Billy i love you
and I Will Prove It Too!

(Shield yourself with white light
Put light on/in dark folk)
Light always wins in the end

Thought is time
Thought is energy
Thought is space
((Thought is thought)) ;-)

Do The Mein Geist Meditation daily
And 12 point meditation

Truly I am the most shiny Creation of The Creations idea ;-)
know it, imagine it.

Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 900
Posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David , I think that becoming fearless would be relevant to being able to lose . Losing one's life in the extreme example , losing material belongings , losing status , losing face .

If you always play it safe , there is no risk . I have my own personal perception of this that I can't share with words , but to say that going against the grain in the way of some kind of revolution would be close . The Silent Revolution of Truth is something that many of us are involved in , and it is no sign waving protest , and yet it is very brave to stand on what is needed and right .

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1228
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark according to the spiritual teachings life wasn't meant to be a sacrifice but are you willing to lose your life for fearlessness or in fearfulness or alternatively to live your life fearlessly by losing it or even losing your life in fearlessness to have really lived?
Wrong and strange question perhaps but for me at least I strive to live here and now in the present where the future meets the past not so much without fear but to strive to control it so that I can truly live.

Matt lee

Markcampbell

Post Number: 902
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2014 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt , you may have misread my message or rather , the way I composed it was a little misleading . The second paragraph looks as if I was writing about daredevil stunts , so I apologize for not being more clear . I was referring to the Mission .

My meaning was , in the circumstance of having to face death imposed upon oneself , not by choice or sacrifice .

My comment about taking risk was meant in the measure of standing up for something that you believe in and being in danger of being separated from life thereby ; be it by speaking on an unpopular topic , or being active in a group that promotes an unpopular message .

In the case of standing by the Mission and what is needed for it to survive by it's members being a risk , there is a tangible topic . I think there are approaches to it that could be deemed foolish and risky . Most of us are just learning . It's not recommended to teach what you do not know extremely well . Few of us have come close to any mastery of the teaching to be teachers to the general public . We are all assisting each other in our efforts to understand , and these micro-misunderstandings are to be expected when we do not know each other , and are left to our typed words to attempt complete communication .

Billwilson12

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2014 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The hardest thing I find to do is to silence the thoughts that are not logical for the current interaction. One can use the might of ones thoughts with very few words if applied to move others thoughts in a more logical direction. As student of creation the less said the better, but with great care I know that anyone can cause a pause for logical thought in another human. This pause is were the great work can set to a seed for the the better. I do not need to explain myself here, but to others a push can completely change their material realm. Every human being lives in a reality that they create and can alone change for themselves. This is hard for them to the point that they will give away life to protect this realm of dreams. I know that just one person can cause change if they push ego aside and use logical thought to effect change. The PJ's can wait for effect for 10 of our life times to pass in just one of their lives. But still they plan events over several of their of their own lifetimes. With the power of creation in each of us, we can cause change with the power of suggestion. Which is just what has been used for power in the past as a weapon against the humans of terra. Each person that has taped into the powers of the their consciousness know that a gentle push can change the course of any ship. If you want change than push the boat with your actions as softly as they my be an effect will still be there. just as a gentle breeze will move a massive ship, so will your efforts if you only try to move the mass a little at a time. I have seen my might of thoughts at work an paid the price, and would be happy do every thing again. Pick what is right for you and your family even if it is just a letter to the U.N. every month more or less, just ask for what is right in as few a words a possible and keep it up, cause a effect. It may not happen until your great grand children arrive but it is still worth the effort.

Blessed be all as you try to be.
Bill Wilson
123OM

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1229
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark I apologise for my misunderstanding of your words.
You said it best.
Now I cannot but understand where you were coming from.
Thanks for the qualification and clarification

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 99
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your honest and sincere account.

I would like to add a few words which may assist you regards “past thoughts that you would be happy to think again.”

What has happened in one’s life is there for the whole life.

That is to say we can never outgrow the thoughts we once thought but we can set new goals and think new thoughts with which we must live.

When we live long enough in accordance to our new goals/thoughts the thoughts of our past will be pushed back further and further.

While this happens our mind creates not only a new attitude but as well a new self image.

It is important to know that this self image is not or not only created by the workings of our rational mind:
“Scientists agree that the human nervous system cannot tell the difference between an actual experience and an experience imagined vividly, emotionally and in detail.
So many of our everyday decisions are based upon information about ourselves which has been stored as “true” but is just a figment of our own imagination shaded by our environment…”

According to this a change in our behaviour first requires a change in our self image.
This self image is housed in your sub conscious level of thinking.

This awareness level expects to be told by our conscious awareness “what to do”.

It acts like a robot *) - it does not judge if what it is told to do is “right or wrong” – this is done by the one that gives the "command", our conscious level of thinking.

Accordingly one would expect that the conscious awareness level, the ”judge”, is the master and the subconscious awareness is the slave when it comes to determines our behaviour.

But astonishingly the opposite is the case.
No action takes place by the “judge” without consulting the sub conscious “robot” who has to retrieve past data from our memory.
But very often we act only in accordance to our subconscious robot without a command from the “judge”.

This raises the question what “drives” this “robot”.

It is driven by the all important self-image which stores many perceptions which are not true.
There are many childhood “Easter bunnies and Santa Clauses”, many traditions and customs that that were instilled during our childhood and form “premature cognitive commitments” that deeply imprison the creativity of our minds.

As you indicated - we could expand on that misgiving by exploring what lurks deep in the human subconscious incorporating the Ps information:

Over countless generations the human subconscious has stored the indoctrination that we are not in our own hands. From slave warriors for overlords **) to original sinners (to make us slaves for creator gods) – followed by god-emperors and the many religious “you cannot do your own salvation“ dogmas of today.

Our “slave programmed DNA” is filled with many "self" images that make us less creative than we could be.

Because "With what measure we meted, so it is measured to us again.”

Which should say - we can hardly retrieve the full power of creation because our subconscious carries deeply entrenched perceptions that we are only slaves not masters of creation.

More fundamental than any particular circumstances in one’s life is the need to (re)discover that our consciousness creates material reality.

That we are indeed the creators of our own and the co-creators of the universal destiny.
Just as the Veda expresses in a part that resembles Creational Teachings
“If you just remember who you are, you'll suddenly recognize that you, in fact, are the Creator.”

How can we create a new self?

Our subconscious awareness is not “judgmental”.
It will follow the goals the “judge” (rational mind) tells him.
So we can use it to set performance- / behaviour- and spiritual goals.
As well the goal to live in creational oneness with the collective consciousness that create this universe

Salome
Bill

*)
Word invented by Czech dramatist K. Capek who wrote a play called Rossum’s Universal Robots (robitnik = Czech for slave / slave labour - robota = forced labour/compulsory service)

**)
- see “The genetic manipulation of human races in the Sirius region”
http://www.meiersaken.info/terrestrial_humans.html

Billwilson12

Post Number: 46
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi First thank you for your post 99. Your command of words is very kindly received.
Since joining this forum I have traced several members here to other forums and been amazed at the time they spend debating in forums that are controlled by un-logical minds, but they seem to allow the sub-conscious to control their thoughts to the point that a cult mind set is expressed in place of the true intent. They push so hard that they truly start to sound akin to a cult members and lose more ground than they gain. One can effect great change with impulses on forums from the contact notes being given away freely. Like the small breeze on the sails of a ship our thoughts can be used to effect a change of course in any area that feels right to material realm that one is currently focused on. Even our own DNA and RNA changes as we apply our changed mindset. By learning how to apply the creational knowledge in every interaction we have with ourselves an with others dreams can become real. These effects can be very profound in many areas of concern without once forcing anyone into grasping things they are not ready for. If they want to believe in human transports being called UFO then fine, ask questions about this. The contact notes alone cover such avast range of subject matters one should be able to provoke a positive change without standing on a rooftop and screaming. Besides in today's crazy world that would just get you a straight jacket and pills that make you see funny shit.

Moving forward can be rewarding.
Bill Wilson
123OM

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 102
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill,

You are welcome.

I should add the latest discovery in neuroscience according to which we are close to manipulate memories.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-28950532

Perhaps this will - in the future - allow us to "overwrite" old memories after realizing they were untrue perceptions / creating a false self image ...?

Salome

Bill

Bianca

Post Number: 122
Posted on Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fear and other matters... Might of the Thoughts book will no doubt guide one through life, but just this small kernel of hope, from page 420:

"Do what is right, and fear nobody".
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page