Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 03, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through October 03, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kiwilove

Post Number: 141
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2014 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy does not endorse the Akashic Records concept - although it may be something similar yet different to it? he does refer to? ...

There should be a Billy Meier resource text which covers all the questions/answers relating to the topic of death, dying and reincarnation etc etc.
I am not aware of any links pointing to this?

Anyone studying this, should have these listed all the direct quotes of Billy. He did write something about dying long ago but I don't think it covered the overview summary and details etc.

There are those who think that upon dying - that you get to know the answers to everything, because you can roam the world and go anywhere etc etc because you are no longer tied to your physical body. But others will plainly say no - any knowledge you have gained, will be while you are in your current life - because this is when you are 'active' - and upon death, you enter the inactive state. Which makes more sense overall.

Harvey

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1201
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Charles Vibka gave a talk on death
You can ask her if its ok with her to have her notes.
Try the OZ figu

Billwilson12

Post Number: 31
Posted on Friday, July 18, 2014 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiwilove
Thank you for your thoughts have lead me to read http://au.figu.org/supernatural.html where I myself learned more on these shared questions. I hope that these words bear fruit for you also.
123OM

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If this post is located in the wrong place, feel free to move it. I'm curious if anyone can direct the general public to a source that explains how exactly the Plejaren came to their conclusions regarding the seven stages and sub-stages of evolution. Being Human, they would clearly be limited in their own connection with creation and these advanced topics, so therefore the only logical conclusion is someone or something must have given them this information in some fashion, as normal scientific deduction would be insufficient to make such determinations, even for more advanced Humans. A citable source of some kind would be preferable as opposed to someone's personal interpretations.

Corey

Post Number: 682
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rogerpeck,

Contact 6 does not have a citable source on how exactly the Plejarens came to their conclusions. One has to imagine being 7000 years ahead of us technologically, and 30 million years ahead of us spiritually, that they have scientific deduction capabilities beyond our wildest imaginations. Then again it is possible that someone else gave them the information as you say as well, or maybe it is a conclusion from all their space travel (no where is off limits) from studying barbaric to medium to advanced space races. As a final thought, they could have been given the information from either the high council, or the AA level as well.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 84
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Roger,

You did not want any speculation but a reference.
To my knowledge this reference does not exist - only the Plejaren may know the answer to your question (7 stages of evolution).

Salome,

Bill

PS
Generally – reading the manifold information given in the Contact Reports one finds
- a few reports (e.g. death of Franco / killing of the pope) that were given before being published in the media
- many reports that have been corroborated after being published by Figu
- but a great majority of reports have not been verified by us – not yet and perhaps not for a long time

So until further discoveries are made these interpretations remain just that.
But beliefs are defined as interpretations we hold to be true.
This is a little disconcerting because we are advised to replace religions based on belief and accept only what we perceive as truth.

I explained it to my mind with:
Changing perceptions is changing reality.
Seeing the religious, political and commercial authorities in our world - perhaps a gradual change is more peaceful and in tune with Creation.

Many participants in this forum had / have similar questions.

See e.g. Post by Mahitigam http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/13110.html (2/3 down the page)

Ramirez

Post Number: 1030
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

"Contact 6 does not have a citable source on how exactly the Plejarens came to their conclusions. One has to imagine being 7000 years ahead of us technologically, and 30 million years ahead of us spiritually, that they have scientific deduction capabilities beyond our wildest imaginations. Then again it is possible that someone else gave them the information as you say as well, or maybe it is a conclusion from all their space travel (no where is off limits) from studying barbaric to medium to advanced space races. As a final thought, they could have been given the information from either the high council, or the AA level as well."

Seems a likely explanation ..... they built up their knowledge database bit by bit along the way through contact and interactions with a large variety of races including entities beyond the physical realm.

Probably the best sources of information arise from races such as the Nebulaner and the Timar from Dal universe who have been around ,much longer, are far more advanced plus willing to share some knowledge to help others along the way.

Trial and error, comparison plus constant exploration. I think somewhere it's mentioned in a contact report the P have so far encountered around 1,700,000 races which is a lot of comparison and conversations if they ever managed to have any with all of them though most likely some races were just observed though not physically interacted with.

So no magic or grand revelations such as those claimed by the channelers here ..... extensive time, travel and a lot of jaw movement plus most importantly ..... listening and paying attention along the way.
Cheers.

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2014 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aside from burial as a recommendation over cremation, is there any advice for the preparation of the body following death to be ready for burying?
Is there a constraint on time as a rule for appropriate duration between death and burial (ruling out common sense for decomposition, of course)?

I take it embalming and a gold plated sarcophagus is unnecessary, not to mention a sword and shield, a sea-faring ship, and lots of treasure.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1032
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You forgot servants and pets Andrew .....
Cheers.

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ha, you're giving me ideas; I might have to reconsider a funeral insurance plan.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1224
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had a dream last night
The queen and cemetary
Does it spell end of her reign or is one of her family member going to perish
Prince Phillip perhaps
I don't know but the image of her and death came up for some unknown reason
Just thought I'd get this off my chest
Saalome

Jacob

Post Number: 178
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2014 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incarnation / re-incarnation

The consciousness-block, which contains the personality, only incarnates "enters the flesh" once , after death, the consciousness-block with its personality is dissolved by the overall-consciousness block and totally new consciousness-block with brand new personality is formed, after all values of that previous life are processed by the overall-consciousness-block in connection with the spirit-form.
The process of forming a brand new personality takes a long time since its basically the result all previous lives, all values, all knowledge, wisdom, etc what is accumulated since the very beginning of the spirit-form, and from this result, a new personality / consciousness-block is formed which incarnates.

The spirit-form is always active and never rests, it does not require a pause or break to recuperate after a life in the physical realm.
The life of the spirit-form in the afterlife is simply another form of existence and evolution, namely the evolution of the true logical values gathered in the material life.
One of the main differences with the material life is that in the afterlife / spiritual realm there is only logic, harmony, love, knowledge, truth, wisdom, and no illogic, hatred, imbalance, lies, believes, etc.

When it is spoken of the spirit-form reincarnating, one must understand the following: The reincarnation of the spirit-form is basically nothing more then the exchange of the spiritual-realm for the material realm whereby the constancy and energy of the spirit-form stays EXACTLY the same, it is only occupying the material body (exact location is the colliculus superior in the Cerebrum/Big brain), with its energy spreading over every atom of the human body like a filigree web.

When its spoken about the personality / consciousness-block, one must understand that the consciousness-block/personality cannot exist without the human body as such, the consciousness-block/personality is half-material by nature and needs the human-body to exist and function.
This is true incarnation, entering the flesh so to speak, because only then, the human is a human as such, with his/her consciousness-block/personality and spirit in place.

Source(s): Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer; Spirit lessons (FIGU Switzerland / BEAM)
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 100
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very well expressed.
Thank you, Jacob.

Salome

Bill

Jacob

Post Number: 179
Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome Bill.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Lemontree

Post Number: 78
Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Question about re-incarnation: If population keeps increasing, say e.g. in year 4000 it becomes 18 billion, each time population increases new spiritforms incarnate for the 1st time.

That means some spiritforms incarnate/start at the year 4000 while others started in the stone age for example. Isn't that unfair? I think yes.

Karl

Verlanis

Post Number: 99
Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some people were even born on Mars and then made it to Earth, and the same goes for Malona. Some spirits are reincarnates of the original earth Humans from before the first ET's (Semjasa) genetically tampered with them. Most of the indiginous spirits arrived after the cross breeding of non-earth humans with the indiginous ones.

Water Geysers have been spotted on Ceres, the largest remnant of Malona in the asteroid belt.
Jack --

Corey

Post Number: 695
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree: Billy has said that new spirit-forms are not incarnating on Earth anymore. Part of the reason for this is there are 125-127 billion spirit-forms waiting in queue to be reincarnated on our planet, so even if in the year 4000 our population reached 18 billion like you speculate, there would not be any new spirit-forms with 125-127 billion waiting.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Iblis

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

is it possible through meditation that we can draw knowledge from sum consciousness of the planet ? moreover i would like to know how we can reveal to ourselves the knowledge of our true spirit form and realize ourselves to the fullest potential ? it would be of immense help

Iblis

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2014 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi,
how do we get the past life memories back ?

shailova

Blake_p

Post Number: 236
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Iblis welcome,

Here is question just answered by Billy;

while many esoteric, new-age and alternative directions are booming nowadays, quite a lot people from these circles generally realize that the reincarnation is real thing. Many of them, however, as a result, very oft claim their beliefs about alleged facts from their past lives etc.
My question is: How many years roughly do you reckon it may take until people here on Earth in general progress so far so that they themselves conscious realize and ever realistically evaluate flashbacks from their past lives?
Thank you for your answer.
Salome
Jan

Generally this will need several millennia, but can be sped up through meditation, which could bring results in 10, 20, 30 or 50 years, depending on the efforts. But in order to be successful really deep meditation is necessary. It could be possible in 8 years if the person is constantly meditating (with breaks only for eating and sleeping).

So Meditation is all important when it comes to personally connected intangibles(storage banks,planetary storage banks,telepathy,etc,etc.)

To realize your fullest potential,it would seem to be a personal choice to what degree your fullest potential can be realized. I would imagine always following the Creational Laws and Reccomendations,firstly,and studying and applying the Spiritual Teaching in your life as much as possible would set you on a path of continuous positive evolution.

Iblis

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you for the answer ,

from when i was a kid ,i always thought that past life knowledge could really show me where to go

i also wanted to know if a mild weird sensation between your eyebrows with a bright light showing up after sometime while meditation is normal or am i doing something wrong ?

Darren

Post Number: 472
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Your well known for asking Billy good simple questions but what happened with this question?

Norm
Dear Billy, Since your personality dissolves at the moment of death. How do you know your dead?

When the personality, i.e. the consciousness with the thinking and feeling etc., has ceased to exist, no thought activity is possible anymore. Only the people around you will know that you are dead because they have still a working consciousness.

(A question by CF: When you have powered off the tape recorder, is it still possible to record a sound with it?)

Pardon the pun but I think most/all seasoned Meier researchers already knew the answer to this question is "a no brainer".

Norm

Post Number: 1537
Posted on Friday, October 03, 2014 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren, I wanted it answered exactly plain & simple. It wasn't just for me.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page