Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 14, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Petale and Arahat Athersata » Archive through October 14, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Zanderson

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Going off memory here guys. But I think it was said that the first AA to Petale level were created by creation. So as I understand it these OMEDAM spirit-forms did not start out as humanoids.
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Jacob

Post Number: 806
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's correct, all the pure spirit levels from Arahat Athersata and up were filled with pure spiritforms from the very start.
However technically they were never 'omedam' spiritforms, but pure spiritforms.
A pure spiritform can't normally exist in a human body without absolutely unique and exceptional modifications, which only happened once and never again.

Just like a gasoline engine needs functioning spark plugs, etc. evolution needs a push to start as well.

It's also similar to the Creation, it could not develop without the idea and impulse of the Ur-Creation to do so, however after that it was left totally on its own devices.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Redhalls,

"Just curious, is it fun to be part of AA or Petale. I mean what do they do anyway? To me it seems boring."

That's a really good question. Approach the perspective with another question. At any moment, what is it about your life that is fascinating? At any moment, what is it that makes you happiest?

Lately I have been likin ELO's "I'm Alive".
Here is a link to a version on Youtube, though such a link might be as impermanent as life itself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYWA2c5w5bw

: )
Life

Edward

Post Number: 2298
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zanderson...

Yes, very true.

Like ALL Spirit-forms, are created by Creation.

Both(Pure Spirit-forms and Reincarnation Spirit-forms) having their OWN
purpose in their existence, as you know. Creation has quite a 'back-up' so to
speak...for further existence/assistance.

Edward.

Redhalls

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

About this:
Approach the perspective with another question. At any moment, what is it about your life that is fascinating? At any moment, what is it that makes you happiest?

I now think if you're feeling "good" for eternity you certainly don't need to do stuff like fishing, cuz probably we do that stuff anyway to avoid "bad" things like boredom, sadness, emptiness (at least me). So AA must be in so good "feeling" they don't need to do anything like we do here on Earth. We do stuff to feel good, AA already feels good. That satisfy my curiosity I had about this although it still feels strange how they can exist in that manner forever :-)

Karl

Blake_p

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is Arahat Athersata and Petale a collective or individual spiritual lineages that just belong and have evolved to a certain stage of evolution. What i mean by that is, do they still experience or have their own individuality but can tap into or feed off the information gained and shared by the rest of the spirit-forms there, or is it more of a conglomerate/convergence,where all the information that was learned through their incarnations is just understood and able to be tapped into at any given time? Or both? Maybe they just like to chill on their day off on the corner of MLK blvd and Spirit-form ave and talk about the last 60 billion yrs.

Quest

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my opinion, arahat athersata and petale levels are purely collective evolutive existence which does not tolorate any kind of individuality related evolution..

Lemontree

Post Number: 40
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 03:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

About Being Absolutum if this entity appeared from the absolute void it breaks all logic I think. Everything starts small and evolves better like the universe and us, etc. The BA from nothing comes the most powerful entity of anywhere I would have loved to see "the look of his face" I mean come on what would you do if you are born as powerful as BA I think few in here discuss this stuff just common sense.

BA is self-conscious too so he's just the lucky one you may call him hahaha he never lived like us through hardship he was "born" BA (jackpot!) - I mean can someone see this a bit messed up or just me?

It does not really add up. pff

Lemontree

Post Number: 41
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To me BA description is like saying God sent his son on Earth to help up.

Vincent

Post Number: 110
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The abbreviation of Jschwjsch is JHWH or IHWH.

These human beings live in the last stages of human-material existence before changing over into half spiritual forms."

Who is a Srut?

Billy
Ptaah
Quetzal
Semjase
Sfath

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Srut

Does this mean that Quetzal, Ptaah, and Semjase in their next incarnations will become half spiritual forms like members of the High Council and after that they then enter the first level of Arahat Athersata?

If so, how does it stand with Billy who has to continue his self chosen duty as prophet here and then onto other world's. How come he does not become a half spiritual form being in his next life if the same evolutionary laws apply to him?

Vincent

Post Number: 111
Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, I got that from two links.

"The abbreviation of Jschwjsch is JHWH or IHWH.

These human beings live in the last stages of human-material existence before changing over into half spiritual forms.

Ptaah was an Jschwjsch until 2007 when he achieved the first degree of the Srut level."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Jschwjsch

Cpl

Post Number: 697
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent,
I don't recall the CN number but Samjase said she still has about 2 million years before reaching the High Council level. So that won't be her next life. If the 2 million includes time in the afterlife then maybe she has just a few hundred more lifetimes to go before she reaches the semi physical level. Nature's ways are slow but sure.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1026
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris,

2 million years for Semjase ......

Seeing at present their average lifespan is about 1,000 years and 1,500 between lives it's about 2,500 per incarnation so how many 2,500 fit into 2 million ?

Also that's interesting seeing the P say on average they are about 30 - 35 million ahead of Earth persons who are around 5 million on average.

So maybe the front players Semjase, Quetzal, Ptaah, Sfath are close to the about 55 million years through the reincarnation cycle minimum but that's questionable ...... why would a few be so far ahead of the race average and for persons that close as they admit themselves they make errors all over the place particularly working out the motives of others.

But anyway ..... eventually we will see it from their perspective.

Also Lemontree's post 40 from July 2013 just a few posts up makes a lot of sense.

There's gotta be more to the origin of things than is revealed so far.
Cheers.

Corey

Post Number: 674
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent,

According to Semjase in the 6th contact, there are seven periods of life that all human life forms go through in their evolution, each with 7 sub-levels, for a total of 49 (7 x 7 = 49). Evolving to the level of an JHWH is level 5 sub level 6, so there are 2 more whole levels of evolution to go, even if the spirit-form no longer needs an organic body counterpart (but instead has a half-material state), or the spirit-form no longer needs to reincarnate, like as it is in the high council level.

In the case of Billy possessing a highly evolved and advanced spirit-form, his spirit-form is "throttled back" by reducing his consciousness wisdom so he doesn't evolve too quickly (currently at 27.2% of his consciousness potential*) and instantly return to the AA level. Like Billy, Nokodemion's people the 144,228 Getreuer (faithful) are also "throttled-back" so they can live and function on Earth as a little more then average Earth humans and not instantly transition to the high council level. The "throttling back" was necessary for the Nokodemion spirit-from to step down from the AA level, and rejoin the human incarnation cycle, just as it is necessary for the Nokodemion spirit-form and his 144,228 people to fulfill their mission here on Earth by the year 3999.

Salome

Corey

* pg 51 the revised Nokodemion book
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Billwilson12

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to ask, is it possible for the Arahat Athersata spirit forms to appear in the material realm, and would this spiritual group appear as a massive wheel in a wheel so to speak. Or a circle inside a larger circle so to speak.
123OM

Ramirez

Post Number: 1027
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billwilson,

I think it's more like impulses rather than a dialogue or telepathy.

"Or a circle inside a larger circle so to speak."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C__aiVIAmjg
Cheers.

Vincent

Post Number: 112
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks All!

I thought something didn't add up about all of them being at the srut level.

So Billy (Nokodemions spirit form) is the odd one out of them because unlike Quetzal, Ptaah, and Semjase who will reach the half material body state in a few million years, Billy's spirit form will reach that state in around 60 million years. This is roughly the figure that I recall Ptaah saying to Billy that it will take him to reach the AA level again that he constantly misses. Ptaah pitied him.

So is the AA level responsible for keeping Billy's spirit form always throttled back?

Corey

Post Number: 675
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent: It's the AA level in conjunction with the Petale level, same two levels who worked to make it possible for him step down from the AA level to rejoin the reincarnation cycle when the Nokodemion spirit-form decided on his mission to rejoin the reincarnation cycle and become human again. A one time only exception to become the universal prophet.

Salome

Corey
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Kenneth

Post Number: 66
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, Ramirez,
If I understand this correctly; in a nutshell, Billy (B.E.A.M.) or his spirit form I should say was just that; pure spirit that was so highly evolved that he did not have to reincarnate anymore? However, he volunteered to take on these challenges; consequently he stepped down to rejoin the reincarnation cycle to become a human again, just to help as a guide for us terrestrials; which would include the current Plejaren, whose ancestors had a hand in starting this whole thing?

Corey

Post Number: 678
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

To reciprocate that nutshell, yes your post is basically correct except for a few things, long ago, the Nokodemion spirit-form initially stepped down because his extraterrestrial people lost their way with the laws and recommendations of Creation, and would move from planet to planet using up the resources destructively and then move on, and were warring amongst themselves and the other races they encountered, so he stepped down and rejoined the reincarnation cycle to save his people from destruction and get them to reconfigure themselves according to the laws and recommendations of Creation. In the process he formed a new people who would free willingly assist him in this mission to disseminate the spiritual teaching (Geisteslehre) among his other people and other races, planets, and galaxies out in space, the 144,228 Getreuer, and initially had them spend 4 million years in the beyond, as part of their training.

The Nokodemion spirit-form made it's way to Earth as a result of Plejaren forefathers negative actions 389,000 years ago, and was joined by his people the Getreuer 13,500 years ago, when the mission to disseminate to Earthlings to the laws and recommendations of Creation as the last part of an incredibly long mission (1.2 billion years long) of the Nokodemion/Henok line with the assistance of the modern day Plejaren so the terrestrials can find their way.

If memory serves, the Nokodemion spirit-form stepped down from the AA level like 3 different times, over the course of an incredibly long period of time. I hope one day the revised Nokodemion book will be translated so the English world can benefit from the knowledge contained therein.

Salome

Corey

Vincent

Post Number: 155
Posted on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Have you read the Nokodemion book?

Would Billy remember what it was like in the AA level? Would he have any memory of that place even though there is no consciousness there?

Corey

Post Number: 727
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent,

Yes I have read the revised Nokodemion book. I don't know about memories of the level, but he can access the AA storage banks if that is what you mean.

Vincent

Post Number: 156
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Was it a good book?

I didn't mean memories of the storage banks. Just memories of being in that AA place. In Contact Report 238 Ptaah said to Billy -

"704. For my part sometimes feelings of sorrow move inside me for him when I think about him and recognize that he must be arranged into yet almost a further 50,000,000,000 years of his self-chosen duty, and uncountable reincarnations, before he again has the possibility to return to his real homeland which he constantly misses."

Usually when someone misses a place they have to have some memory of that place. I don't know how it would work with the AA level because there is no consciousness there. Perhaps it is a feeling based memory that he misses.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page