Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 27, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through January 27, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Darren

Post Number: 475
Posted on Saturday, October 04, 2014 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, that's understandable now. Pardon my bad joke. :-)

Vincent

Post Number: 154
Posted on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Has Billy ever said how many lifetimes back he can remember?

I recall in the notes Ptaah said he had uncountable reincarnations.

Kiwilove

Post Number: 146
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be nice if there was a resource/text which does outline the view of the Plejarens - regarding the Great Beyond - the afterlife phase.

Is it something like this?
That it is a rest state, and not an active/aware state, but that this reality here, is our active cycle? That any learning, etc is done here, and cannot be done between lives, etc.
It is said that Karma doesn't exist - Occam's razor comes to mind, for Karma to exist does make for s very complicated universe, whereas it is easier/reasonable to believe that no accounting system exists. Therefore evil people don't get punished as such.
It also makes clear that religions do not teach valid concepts or details. That the Dalai Lama is a fraud and is not accurate in his so-called spiritual teachings. Like other so-called leaders - are not true leaders - do not lead by example, but merely dictate, and do not even follow their own advice.

Harvey

Corey

Post Number: 734
Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Harvey,

Yes it is a slumper period where the old personality is dissolved and the OCB (overall-consciousness-block) programs a new personality and consciousness block for the next incarnation. Karma is nothing more then in Billy's words "irrational teaching" and you are correct that supposed spiritual leaders like the Dali Lama teach false teachings, not consciousness-related information needed for evolution. Billy called him a "wolf-in-sheep's clothing" a few years ago, and is not to be trusted.

R.E. the beyond in Billy's words:

August 04, 2001:

"Very briefly, could you describe what the average
Earth human experiences between lives...Thanks.

ANSWER: That's not possible because we don't remember and we don't have the words to describe it. No personality exists anymore, and therefore no thoughts as we are familiar with in our lifetime. It's the spirit form and the "comprehensive consciousness block" (Gesamtbewusstseinsblock) that enter the Beyond. The spirit form and the comprehensive consciousness block "analyses/reviews" (= aufarbeiten) what has not been digested/assimilated prior to death. Love, wisdom etc. are transformed into a fine-matter form. The former personality is dissolved and transformed into neutral energy. Then a new personality is "worked out"/developed which incarnates - together with the spirit form - into an embryo at the 21st day after conception. The new personality has nothing in common with the former one!"

(note by Corey: this answer is from many years ago and CCB in Billy's answer means OCB [Gesamtbewusstseinsblock] by FIGU's current translation standards. Furthermore, I am sure the question will come up so let me mention the analyzation [aufarbeiten] done by the OCB Billy mentions is not learning in the beyond for the deceased. It is my understanding that in the next lifetime, impulses of learned knowledge and wisdom will be transmitted as impulses to the consciousness of the next incarnation, to start learning what was not learned in the prior lifetime in small pieces, by learning new knowledge and wisdom to start broadening his/her horizons for steady evolution [or is some cases unlearning and devolution happens], once he/she is born and learning. It is not a conscious reviewal of the whole lifetime in the beyond, like the New Agers falsely claim! It is an automatic developmental process done by the OCB, that we will have no memory of, with no consciousness awareness whatsoever. There is only neutral energy in the beyond, and the OCB needs to know what to program for the new personality and new consciousness block [consciousness block = character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, and memory] and develops by building on these programmings by what was not learned/assimilated in the last lifetime. Further learning is also done in the new incarnation with "outside impulses" from the mother and father as impulses to help form the fetus' basic character, followed by the educational and self-educational character. Also I would like to mention: all these years later "aufarbeiten" in the FIGU dictionary translates to "develop"/"finish-off"/"work upon" NOT "analyze/review" like was written in way back 2001! . I hope this helps.)

Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2014 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's the problem. Simply telling someone that you do not remember anything, therefore you must relearn everything is illogical and counter intuitive to everything being taught. How can only a material being have "free will," while the pure spirit form has none? This makes no sense. I have a feeling once the Human begins to realize and empower themselves, that's when we have free will after we die. At some point, the purely spiritual must indeed acquire full autonomy over their own destiny. If we have no control over our existence in the afterlife, we might as well believe in a "god." Simply saying we are too unevolved to understand more is insufficient and possibly dubious. If one blindly believes everything these people say, then you might as well go back to church, no insult intended. Much of their approach is illogical in how they bring their message to people. If you want to tell someone something, you simply address them yourselves, it's really quite that simple. I know this will bring upon me possible ridicule, but if Humans really are to begin thinking for themselves, then all possibilities must be considered.

Cpl

Post Number: 721
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2014 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Roger,
You are quite right to question when something doesn't make sense to you. I rather like the analogy put forward by a source unrelated to the Meier information: It is like a building surrounded by scaffolding: once the building is complete (or spirit gains its autonomy as a spiritual personality that no longer requires physical incarnations) the scaffolding of free
will is no longer necessary. It is humans that need free will to
evolve. As I see it, the spirit evolves naturally by Creative
energy. Once spirit has evolved to the degree it no longer
requires the human incarnations it then, in my words, is freewheeling to Creation with no need of free will or input from human sources. Spirit, of course, never actually needs free will. To evolve beyond what the human experience supplies it it needs the human being that requires free will.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 919
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2014 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Roger, please study the spiritual teaching more carefully. You will then perhaps understand that there's no "we", i.e. personality ("I" "me") that exists after death, hence it doesn't have free will, etc., etc., etc.

Simply "feeling' that certain things must be so isn't sufficient and what you effectively believe isn't in fact based in logic, as a study of the spiritual teaching will reveal. You'll discover that there aren't beliefs from "these people" and likewise no blind followers.

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Michael, Simply "feeling' that certain things must be so isn't sufficient and what you effectively believe isn't in fact based in logic, as a study of the spiritual teaching will reveal. You'll discover that there aren't beliefs from "these people" and likewise no blind followers.

Thanks for your reply. I'm actually fairly well versed in the spiritual teachings. I don't deny that there is much that can be learned from it. Still, there remains a certain mysticism surrounding the explanations regarding our existence as spirit beings or energy. Our lives are already mired within enough confusion without having to possibly dig through more ambiguousness. If these Plejaren truly wish to convey these teachings in a clear and concise manner in which all Humans, or at least a vast amount of us can glean something of purposeful value, then they may wish to revise their approach in conveying these messages. I'm not saying I know what's best for everyone, but at some point in the near future, something else must happen that allows people to access these truths in a more logical manner. Much of the jargon they use is somewhat ambiguous and presented in a somewhat programmatic form which also begs the question, how could they possibly know what goes on in the spirit or fine energy world when they themselves a mere Humans, regardless of their technological prowess. Regardless of how we preach to our respective choirs here, the fact remains that probably the method of disseminating this information to the masses may indeed need some revising. These other people seem to base their whole existence upon the usage of logic, so it seems that logic must be useful in understanding these concepts, instead of telling people that, "that's just the way it is." People can get that from their religions. Just some food for thought.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 922
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Rogerpeck, You're saying that you're "fairly well versed in the spiritual teachings", which should read "teaching" and yet you're talking about "mysticism", "ambiguousness", "jargon", etc., etc., suggesting that the Plejaren "revise their approach in conveying these messages". All of this makes me think that you're not referring to the same spiritual teaching, the one that is based on complete self-responsibility…and not making demands on others to suit their whims or misunderstandings.

Blake_p

Post Number: 262
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rogerpeck,

If you were versed in the Spiritual Teaching then you would know that the Plejaren are not only extremely advanced spiritually, also have the luxury of communicating with the high counsel,who are almost to the pure spirit levels themselves,furthermore,they also have technical devices that can communicate with these pure spirit levels. Not to mention that Billy's spirit form is the oldest and most advanced in the universe,who also,being the only spirit-form to come back from the fine-matter spirit realm,and since Billy can access this information then it would give everyone good cause to have confidence in the information.
Where exactly is the ambiguity? The Spirit Teaching is the most specific and comprehensive compendium of knowledge I have ever read,it's just flat out beautiful.
Seems like you are coming up with non-sensicle philosophical arguments that don't really add up. Why would a spirit form need free will without a enlivening a body. So you could decide,to what,fly around space for a bit,I don't know. Doesn't there have to be a structure about the universe,the way things are orientated so that everything progresses the exact way it should. Seems pretty logical to me. How exactly could the information learned and stored in each lifetime be processed if you could still think in the beyond. Also to mention,if the information is dissolved after death,how could you have free will,on what would your decisions of free will be based without things you've learned or experienced.
It seems as if you have lumped in the Spirit Teaching with other off the wall, non-specific new age non-sense. Im not sure why people affiliate the Spirit Teaching with some feeling-based sensation, it is truth based - from which realizations come forward - and then through that processing, a cause and effect based structure/events come about depending on what you get out of it and how you apply it. So there can be no basis in feeling anyway since thoughts come first.

Corey

Post Number: 740
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Roger,

If you were versed in the spiritual teaching, you would know Billy's German books are presented in a clear and concise manner chock full of explanations that go into vast detail timeless explanations for the layman. There is an old saying: you can't expect the laws and recommendations of Creation to bend to you, you have to bend to them. It's up to the self-responsibility (fulfillment of responsibility) of each individual human being to learn about the laws and recommendations of the Creation and through the casual laws of cause and effect, process the resulting thoughts, feelings, and actions (also energy impulses in the form of swinging waves) for themself w/o blind belief. It is the responsibility of each human being to accept the responsibility of each of those things w/o passing off the responsibility of those to someone, or something else (which results in belief based systems). Billy's books are the guide and blueprint for learning to understand the comprehensive laws and recommendations of Creation for each individual human being on Earth to accept their fulfillment of responsibility.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2014 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
I never once insisted that Creation bend to my will or wants, I'm not sure why you said that. One thing I've noticed about this forum and others like it is that when someone else may have another perspective on things, many immediately "correct" them as if they somehow know, when they really may not, at least not entirely. You may feel you know, but as you say those feelings stem purely from your thoughts. To close one's thoughts out completely to other possibilities is truly unwise. Being evolved is not only the accumulation of knowledge and wisdom, it is also knowing that one does not always know as much as they think they know. Self responsibility is only part of the equation in evolving. Without taking into account societal variables, one will never really attain any true understanding. It is indeed a necessity that we work on ourselves first, I agree. But we must strive not to pigeon hole ourselves into one strict line of approach, at least in my opinion. Ultimately, it is the search for truth that we are longing for and each Human being here has their own way of walking that path. Once a person restricts themselves to one set of principles while closing out all others, they may become simple beliefs in the end, and that is not the honest searching for truth. The Plejaren obviously have many wonderful things to share, but they are far from the only people in the Universe to have access to certain truths, which they themselves have admitted to. The information that Billy and others put forth is indeed a wonderful guide towards truth, but ultimately these truths are found from within each of us in the end based upon our own inner cognitions and inspirations.

Justsayno

Post Number: 644
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Roger, are you a researcher in near death experiences? Based on your research have you come to the conclusion that those people who came back from the dead, came back from a whole other life in the ether surrounded by their dead loved ones? Therefore the spiritual teaching does not conform to your understanding? Have you read the 6th and 7th senses?}
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2014 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

justsayno,

Hi. No I wouldn't consider myself strictly in search of answers to that particular subject, although it is included in my searching, I've also familiarized myself with the 6th and 7th sense explanations that have been offered and they do seem to make sense. As a matter of fact, I think most of the material as is presented by the Plejeran is seemingly logical and makes sense after one contemplates deeply about it. We have also been a race of Humans who have been lied to for so long about who we really are, that one may want to try to continue to keep an open mind about things. I'm not accusing anyone of any nefariousness, I'm simply saying that within Creation, ALL things are possible and we may want to continue questioning, at least in part, our true roles here and in the beyond. Even though many of us here are seemingly well versed in the spiritual teachings as has been offered by these other people, we still do not know yet for ourselves consciously. There are many things here we still do not yet fully understand. If we do not allow ourselves to ponder the various possibilities of existence, then we really aren't evolving at all.

Justsayno

Post Number: 647
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2014 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Roger, my mind is open but not so open that I'm willing to speculate about any future incarnations, because it would be mere speculation at this point. It will be what it will be based on what I've learned so far in this life and my thousands of previous lives. Actually I do know for myself consciously that when my mother died she sent out her thoughts to me when she was dying. Whatever she sent me which caused a huge pain in the base of my brain, made me know that she was "leaving" and that was before I arrived at the hospital and knew the extent of it. Since we were very close, I know that if she wanted or was able to get a hold of me while in the ether, she already would have. But she hasn't so that makes me think that there is no open communication after death as Billy and the Plejaren have stated. I've also had my daughter send her thoughts to me after her accident while she was still trapped in the vehicle. Even though I knew it was her, I did not fully understand what was happening to her, but I knew something was happening to her. So I come from having experiences and not quite understanding them but after reading Billy's material I am able to figure it out. Yes we are so much more than mere physical beings. If you have not read The Psyche or the Might of Thoughts, I would suggest you read those.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 925
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2014 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> According to the spiritual teaching, some thinggs are NOT possible…probably quite a few. For instance, the spirit can't inhabit two bodies at one time, nor can two spirit forms inhabit one body.

I think we all could start to come up with an almost endless number of things that aren't possible. So when discussing the spiritual teaching it would be good to not mix in hyperbolic generalizations.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1327
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2015 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I am writing this post every one of my finger movement to my breathings to the sound of the washing machine running to the smell of my room to the aftertaste of my cigarette to the pressure on my bum from sitting down to the images crpsding my mind to the feeling of neutrality to the thoughts of what I am going to have for dinner this evening to the sight of alphebets appearing on the screen as I punch in the keyboard and so forth is being simultaneously recorded into the planetary and cosmic storage banks.
Wow.
How could this be possible the more I pay attention to it and how does everything happening on this earth and the whole universe get recorded at the same time that events are unfolding.
Wow once again and thrice more.
The fact that I even thought about this and all feelings and emotions attached to it is also being recorded.
This is the greatest surveillance in the history of mankind.
You can escape NSA's ubiquitous electronic/satellite carnavore variant/echelon variant surveillance by not using a smartphone, PC, internet, credit card, passport, bank card, car, subway, department stores, public transport, social and government services and utilities, RFID embedded products, smart home appliances, smart meters and so forth but what you can't get away from is the storage banks and the psychic spies who are able to use their consciousness related powers to remote view and read people's minds.
Wow once again.
Anyone who can develop the technology to tap into the storage bank now could rule the world.

Matt lee

Hawaiian

Post Number: 219
Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

"psychic spies who are able to use their consciousness related powers to remote view and read people's minds."

"Wow once again.
Anyone who can develop the technology to tap into the storage bank now could rule the world."

Those two are some of the concerns for the last question I asked BEAM to clarify regarding the Subconscious and memory banks. Hopefully he can shed some light on this and the dangers it posses for those who would abuse it for power.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1332
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian I don't know if you heard but almost all major government leaders are superstitious (Nancy and Ronald), they consult with psychics, astrologers, tarot readers, witches to fortune tellers and every cat and dog under the sun who they deem to have these paranormal abilities so that they can derive advantage.

Sure I think there are exceptionally gifted people with heightened extrasensory abilities to see the future and read people's minds who are able to give accurate readings and so forth so it is my opinion that psychic spies have been implemented by the various intelligence agencies and governments around the world for espionage and some have been very successful.

I don't doubt for a moment that the Chinese weren't just relying on military computer hackers to steal vital national security related information from various governments around the world.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 220
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

Here is a link to a scientific study conducted under controlled conditions done by Chinese scientists on gifted young children, some that could psychic teleport various items from sealed glass containers into another empty one. Even small insects were teleported, some also had a radio tracking device whose signal was barely detectable while in the process of being teleported.

Interesting article. http://www.svpvril.com/svpnotes/T/TELEPOTATION_195535.html

Another article that references and verifies these experiments is located by US scientists under unusual conditions that deemed it necessary that an unclassified intelligence information report be prepared for public viewing.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v429/n7462/full/nature12422.html

Interesting enough, although the Chinese culture is not restricted by religious dogmas as in Western scientific circles, they do have a taboo in activities that references to the deceased they consider as “communicating with the devil”. However, I would not be surprised if such experiments are conducted in secrecy as to gain some advantage over others.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1337
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And you wondered why the Chinese are such avid gamblers.
Superstition is ingrained in their collective psyche just as many other nationalities are.

Hawaiian have you come across Ninel kulagina?
I think she overexerted herself and died of a heartattack.

So you can understand why Billy went limp doing all these demonstrations for his curious group as it must have taken huge amount of energy.

Many years ago when I was in Perth Australia I tried to punch a neat hole in the cloud by exerting my consciousness and it was tough
Although I didn't succeed the unintended consequences was that on the nightly news that night there was a news of a violent mini storm or cyclone around the vicinity of where I was so although not 100% conclusive that I had anything to do with it, it was definitely a weird coincidence no less.

But this was at a time when I was being monitored by who I believe was the one of the 4 groups of ETs stationed on earth and the ones responsible for the 1995 phoenix lights triangular UFO incident.
I've had my fair share of unequivocal UFO sightings just as a lot of fellow members here have and even to the point where they would appear when I called them.
They were tricky of course but one time when I was in Cairns when tropical cyclone Yasi battered the FNQ (far north queensland), well days before the cyclone hit Cairns a UFO orb was frantically zipping here and there in the far distance for several minutes as if to warn me to get the hell outta there.
The strange thing was my neighbour had seen it for the last couple of days prior to my sighting.
Anyway during the sighting there was an electric crackling sensation and I had difficulty focusing on the actual craft because of this intense psychotronic, radionic, electromagnetic and telenotic effect over my consciousness as if a slight force field was exerting over my head which gave me a slight headache and aluminum taste in my mouth afterwards.

Anyway we ended up in Sarina just below Mackay before Yasi pounded the region and as we drove up after the event it took days of road closures after another where we ended up stranded in Townsville without electricity and it was stinking hot.
A town named mission beach was like a war zone and totally decimated beyond recognition and we had only been passed there a number of days ago to refuel and to grab some snacks.

I am sorry to say this but Months before Yasi came by I had willed for such a devastating cyclone to hit the region and even predicted it to my neighbour with the rationale being 'how ready are we for such emergencies and this is nature's retribution for all the crimes committed against it and mankind's donkey stubborn refusal to heed Billy's warnings.

Votan

Post Number: 269
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian

Cannot connect to any of your attachments. Please resend.
joe

Vincent

Post Number: 245
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

Gee you get around a bit here in Oz. Are you a traveling salesman or something? :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page