Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 06, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through February 06, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Andyv24

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From page 132 of The Psyche: "[Negative thoughts] undermine the morale, the psyche and the advancement. Like magnets, they will attract negative human beings who bring harm and ill will. Every form of failure and disharmony find entrance into the life. Power and health become weakened... On the other hand, positive thoughts are upbuilding, life-affirming, good and healthy. They form the plus and strengthen the good character, attract desired human beings, helpers and true friends. Success and happiness become the natural companions."

Page 124: "...if thoughts are concentrated on progress, success, happiness, love, etc., then a corresponding success will ensue with the accuracy of a precision apparatus."

Ok. Straight forward enough. These are a couple of countless examples in Billy's work that suggest right, positive thinking leads to happiness and success, etc.

But then everything seems to be contradicted.

From page 126: "Having reached their outermost range, [thoughts] then search for their way back, in which case, however, their form of energy transforms itself, indeed into an opposite; this through the attraction, just as with a magnet. Thus the positive automatically attracts the negative, and the negative, the positive..." Continuing on to page 128, "Therefore, if a positive thought is radiated, it transforms itself in its power form and hits the thought-emitter negatively. So it also occurs with the emission of a negative thought, which, however, hits the thought-emitter positively...Inevitably, thus according to nature, for the positive the negative and for the negative the positive must be harvested..."

So, with the former positve thoughts = postive results. With the latter, positive thoughts = negative harvest.

I'm dumbfounded. I assume this is not the contradiction it so plainly appears on its face. Can anyone reconcile all this?}

Corey

Post Number: 717
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andyv24,

regarding the boomerang effect, see page 226 of "the Psyche" readers question #2. This should answer your question of the second half of your post, and keeping this in mind, does not seem to contradict the first half of your post as noted in response no. 1 on same page 226.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1244
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andy I am dumbfounded as you.
From now on I am resigned to only being able to harvest positivity by thinking about the most degenerate, ugly, negative, heinous, barbaric, cruel, hatefilled, vindictive, illwilled, brutal, murderous, ill intentioned, gorey and bad thoughts from now on.
This apparently is the spiritual way and what the meaning of the Creational spiritual teaching was all about.

Corey

Post Number: 720
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

Page 128 is referring to positive thought to hit the thought-emitter negatively is nothing more then reversing polarity, not negative as in "bad". It has to reverse polarity to hit the emitter and give the consciousness new "food-stuffs" to work with for evolution. Your better off to stay positive and attract the negative polarity, which will create more positivity.
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1246
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey I should've made my sarcasm or at least my attempt at it a little nore clearer lest people get the wrong message.
Anyway I did notice at times how positivity begets negativity and wondered why that was the case when in all likeliness it should've been reciprocated with an equally positive response but then again there is a certain disdainful nature of positivity in certain context as there is also negativity so it all depends on the situation.

Justsayno

Post Number: 638
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2014 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whenever someone calls me their friend when I'm not, it irks me because it's rather pretentious.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Andyv24

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, thanks Corey. Been out of town, and don't have The Psyche with me, will have a look at 226 when I get back. Thanks for pointer.

Justsayno

Post Number: 639
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To elaborate on the friend thing – when someone calls me their friend when I’ve only recently met them or don’t know them very well, it seems pretentious. I say this because anyone who has good friends knows it sometimes takes years to develop a good friendship. Due to life experience, often when someone tries to get close to you too soon, it usually means they want something from you or they are trying to take advantage of you in some way. So when I hear someone call me a friend right off the hop, it usually makes me guarded as I try to figure out what they want. For most people it works in the opposite way, because when someone calls you their friend most people automatically feel closer to that person. This makes people not able to see a motive because they are too busy being friends because it’s all about who likes you the most, an ego thing. Which is fine if you’re into superficial friendships. My example was how positivity (my friend) causes negativity (what does he/she want?).
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Str0323

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone.
I would like to share my thoughts today. Any comments welcome.
To begin, I came home from work and hung out with my wife for awhile. Then I had a thought I should read "Giving Meaning to Life", by Billy, which talks about friendship. I then had an urge to listen to Bob Dylan's, "Positively 4th Street", which I did. I listened to it from a different point of view than the intended one. Then I thought again of the article " Giving Meaning to Life",by Billy.

Then I thought if the wisest, most knowledgeable human being , of the spiritual teaching, in our universe offers his words of wisdom, I should strive to understand and heed them.

Not because he's a god, guru, enlightened one, master, or whatever else fits the category. But because he's a true human being. A true human being of truth always offers his words of wisdom, love, peace, freedom, and harmony without ever expecting anything in return. Then I thought of my own striving to become a true human being and that I have the best example in our galaxy of someone living to the best of his abilities to be a true human being. Thus I gained peace.
Salome with love,
Scott Reed.

Votan

Post Number: 263
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott Reed

What is the meaning of life in a nutshell.

It would be a lot easier if there were more positive and caring people out there. Generally most of the human race out there try to be decent, but with religion and the distraction of the monetary system we are led astray.
joe

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 504
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Everyone has to come up with their own meaning of life in a nutshell.
For example, for me:

Growing to be happy.

Generally this involves growing in some manner, in understanding, in experience, in wisdom,
but also in material possessions, in security, in power and wealth,
and then in freedom from the stifling position of security, wealth, power.
Growth is the one thing that always makes us happy, whether vicariously or directly, we must grow towards that which makes us happy.

That said, you might very well find a different meaning of life.
Life

Cpl

Post Number: 733
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The meaning of life is akin to both it's purpose and process: evolution, in a word. For the human being Billy has informed that this is in form of the evolution of the human consciousness and spirit. Of course, there are other forms of progress too that help humanity evolve onward.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A question for those interested in answering...
1-What do we need to learn.
2-Why does our lives involve such a process of reincarnation.
3-Isn't easier just to sleep and slumber??

Or have we've been so far removed from the original idea of Creation, the answers have faded from our consciousness?
MsMichelle

Davidmg

Post Number: 164
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle;

1 - To have experiences to build up our knowledge to gradually build into wisdom. Through this we gain and loose.

We gain a better understanding of who we are both as an individual and as well as the Human species through understanding the many hurdles that life hands to us. Whether you see these as a learning opportunity and advancement in spiritual development, that totally is up to you.

What we loose is the fear, the hate, the jealousy, and similar types of compassionless acts towards yourself and others. Learning can be accelerated when negative emotions are kept under tight control.

2 - Everything in the universe has two cycles. a Wake cycle and a Sleep cycle. You are now in the wake cycle for which you are here to experience and learn in the material realm. What you take in through all senses and thinking you must deal with in the most open and positive way that you, and you your self think that is best. What you think can become the voice of your thoughts. What you concentrate your thoughts on will eventually become part of who you are through your actions, your habits which unavoidably forms your personality. If you dare to look back on your memories when you find yourself approaching your final breaths of life, what will it be. A person whom has wasted their life of through slumber and unfulfillment? I can only feel pity for such whom wish to do so. Or will it be someone whom have taken every moment of their life to take every ounce learning that one can to make their life and others better. A Man / Women is not defined by age, money, status. He or She is defined by their actions and the affect it has on Him or Herself which people will take notice and will act accordingly based on their development of evolution.

The sleep cycle (after life or spiritual realm) is where we take all that has been done through actions, thoughts and so on. And built towards our evolution and help form the personality for the next incarnation. Although I cannot explain the full ramifications of countless cause and affects, look at it this way. There is probably a reason why spirit-forms may reincarnate in war torn countries and spirit-forms that might reincarnate in lands that have abundances of trees, rivers, and land for farms where war and terror does not happen on such a scale as it has in the past and as it is happening today.

Davidmg

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 513
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle - Taking a stab at it:

1. What do we need to learn?

To be happy. To be happy in the throes of our circumstance, whatever it might be. Which is why we seek out learning experiences.

2. Why do our lives involve the process of reincarnation?

This universe is dependent upon the process of beginning, growing, shrinking, then ceasing, to rest and sleep and begin again. Analogously, we do the same thing. We do this because it helps us to understand how we never cease, regardless of any of experiences we go through, (and because it's what we know how to do). But that answer simply passes the question to a greater level of awareness. The universe will continue beginning, growing, shrinking, sleeping, then beginning anew, over and over for untold numbers of iterations. It does this because this is what it knows to do. We will be part of this process for as long as it interests us... and then who knows what the next conception involves.

3. Isn't it easier to just sleep and slumber (than presumably to mess with the long and torturous road of incarnation)?

We are a function of what we push ourselves to be. Should we ever become so comfortable in our circumstance that we cease to grow, then we die a little, our own restless spirits grow bored, a very uncomfortable feeling for them. The question of sleep and slumber generally comes when we have experienced enough, and want to step off the merry-go-round for a little while. But when we do, once we've rested enough, our spirits inevitably grow restless again. This is who we are, evidence how we got here in the first place - we got here of our own accord, our own growing understanding and awareness, lifetime after lifetime. Our challenges need to be moderated, tailored to who we ourselves are. Some people innately crave a more torturous path, and others crave an easier one. With experience we figure out that we need not walk a rocky road to enjoy the path and learn new joys in Life, yet everyone is different in what they can handle. To rest, yes. To take a breather, regain our own grounded sense of self, yes. But to sleep our incarnations away, never challenging ourselves... it's not in our own innate nature. Life lives to be challenged to find happiness in all things, even hell, even stagnation, even death.

: )
Life

Watchdog

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle My thoughts on your questions.

1. What do we need to learn?

EVERYTHING. Good and bad. Bad too? Yes to a degree. If we didn't know a rattle snake was deadly we'd bend over to pet it.

2. Why do our lives involve the process of reincarnation?

Look at the process we all took growing up. The process of learning. All the times we banged our heads, made mistake after mistake until we got it right. Its a natural process. Now, later in life, We look back and grin to ourselves with a much deeper understanding of "the process"

When I think about this subject of reincarnation. I notice our current life is a mini version, in a way, of the reincarnation process. One being short and tasking while the other takes millions of years. The size difference is similar and equally interesting to how one could compare when we look at an atom in a microscope, it looks very similar to what we see looking through a telescope at an entire galaxy. All the mistakes and successes, the head bangs, the ups and downs, the good and bad all add up to perfection. We clearly do not have the capacity to comprehend the level of perfection yet to come.

Those moments in time when we bang our heads (mistakes) are chunks or segments of a process in our current living lives that teaches us and brings us to a certain level. The same process happens on a much larger/longer scale when like the millions of lives that "accrue" during the whole reincarnation process are the larger chunks so to speak that accumulate in the vastness of the reincarnation process to bring us to the apple pie of perfection, comparatively.

Just remember to not over think it. Its a long process of unimaginable awesomeness. Enjoy life. Like the father said to his daughter in the movie Contact. Small steps.

Finally.

Sleep and slumber. I honestly don't quite understand that question. Are you referring to the time we spend here in the flesh or in the sleep or slumber period of the after life so to speak?

David AKA Watchdog. USA

Msmichelle

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the input and responses...

I do understand we are learning, developing and evolving whether we want to or not and there's no way to escape the reincarnation process.

I do my best to remain neutral and not to over analysis.

However, at times, I just want peace, love, freedom, harmony, abundance, etc. but at the same time, I could not bear another 800 years or more of what we are experiencing whether indirectly or directly.

We cannot deny, it is a pretty exhaustive process.

Watchdog, my question was basically on the grand scale such as the big bang, because personally, A Big Bang appears much more destructive and potentially harmful than to simply sleep and slumber.

At any rate, I don't expect anyone of you to answer my question, I know once I can comprehend the German Language during this lifetime, many of my questions will be answered....

I just wanted to open up some of my thoughts on the matter and get some feedback.
MsMichelle

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 514
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle:

When we want to skip the bad parts of life, it helps to focus the majority of our attention upon the good parts. It's not a complete solution, but it does help.

Whether merely on this forum, on in the case of our potential next World War, leave the battles for those inclined to fight them. When we focus on what's good in life, the other stuff will usually take care of itself.

That said, we do live in a rough-n-tumble universe, with conflict and corruption not only here on Earth, but on other planets as well. Sometimes we simply have to get involved. We gotta grow a thick skin to deal with it.

Love, Peace, Happiness, and Good Luck !
: )
Life

Cpl

Post Number: 736
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michelle,
It won't be the same as now for 800 years. Eight hundred years from now things will be really good compared with today; and we will be evolving to that continually. Although things could get much worse before they improve, improvements will be coming all the time once we enter Aquarius proper, post 2036. Even after only 1/4 of the way to that 800 years things will be really looking up compared with now. Things are and will continue getting better all the time once we straddle the present and upcoming hurdles.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Watchdog

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle.

Maybe think of it like this. I guess depending on where your standing (in time) A big bag has two perspectives. Destruction and Creation. I would imagine there has to be some kind of action. some movement so to speak. sitting still doesn't seem like a logical approach. All the parts that make up everything have to be tossed into a cosmic soup. Imagine the time involved just to begin forming planets and stars. Oh my. It makes my head hurt just thinking about it. I wonder what the other end of this journey will be like. Im talking about when it all collapses back into one singularity to start all over again. I wonder if that's a slow process or a very fast one. I guess we'll see. Meet me at the look out point 560,376,298,543,234,725,785,322,622,344,754,6544 Gazillion years from now. I'll bring the chairs you bring the Twinkies.

David AKA Watchdog. USA

Votan

Post Number: 274
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog

Mankind will only improve once the angry gene is removed.Only then we will live in peace and will not steal or kill each other.
joe

Corey

Post Number: 758
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris,

Nice post and you bring up some good points. The only thing I would correct you on is the full apex of the age of Aquarius is the year 2029 11:20 MEZ time "Dekalog/Dodekalog" page 134.

(Message edited by scott on February 06, 2015)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks again for the feedback....

Watchdog, I like your response....

Trust me, I know, I'm no where clear on this whole process....I know, I'm a baby in many respects....and I have a LOT to learn...

peace and love
MsMichelle

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page